[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: sadakiyo_smashed_MOM.jpg (47 KB, 792x481)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
Hi! I know I'm super late to 20th/21st CB - which I've recently read and enjoyed throughly.
However, I'm not very fond of the alternate ending included in the kanzenban re-issue, and I'm thinking of buying the tankobon version of 21st with the OG ending - unfortunately, the Italian edition is still out-of-print.
So, the alt. ending has Kenji states that Katsumata was "Friend" all along. The main concern (I have a few) I have with this statement is: how did Kenji can affirm that "Fukubei died after graduation"? Since he's talking about the "after graduation", he's not referring to the Science lab. incident... even more, Fukubei made an appearance at the TV show with Manjome, in event that took place after.
I'm sure I'm forgetting/missing something here... :/
>>
>>269216502
yeah, you are missing the fact that its a terrible overrated piece of shit manga and who it was didnt matter since the author pulled new kids out of his ass several times.
>>
>>269216584
thanks, very helpful! I still think the story ties up nicely, given that the "pulled-out-of-ass" kids all have their backstories and purposes. But I do agree that someone is "pulled from the farthest area of the ass", like Konchi - the classmate who kept playing Kenji's song on the radio.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.