[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: yuuko yukata full.jpg (102 KB, 474x1131)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
Post your waifu RIGHT NOW

Are you your waifu's type? Would you change to be more attractive to her?

Would she look forward to a summer festival? What are her favorite festival activities? Would she dress in a yukata or something easier to walk in?

Is she enjoying the summer weather or complaining about the temperature?
>>
bump
>>
File: 1714506577316.jpg (95 KB, 2048x945)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
>Are you your waifu's type? Would you change to be more attractive to her?
Aki doesn't have a specified type, but I feel like she would love someone who puts family above all else and works hard. The only thing I would change for her is working in my maturity a bit and maybe get a bit more in shape so I can keep up with her.

>Would she look forward to a summer festival? What are her favorite festival activities? Would she dress in a yukata or something easier to walk in?
Yes! Aki loves summer festivals, especially because she loves to go to fireworks shows with her entire family. It's her big dream to watch them all together. I really want to be a part of them.
She wears a really cute green yukata!

>Is she enjoying the summer weather or complaining about the temperature?
She would likely complain about the heat, especially since she'd have to be out in it while working from time to time, as well as mangaka's houses not having it. But she'd also be enjoying time on the beach with her family and me.
>>
File: GUYLiNta8AIaD6F.jpg (225 KB, 1127x1600)
225 KB
225 KB JPG
>>269637840
I believe I am. I actively try to be a person she would want to be with.
>Would she look forward to a summer festival? What are her favorite festival activities? Would she dress in a yukata or something easier to walk in?
Yes she would, probably the fireworks are her favorite.
She enjoys the summer weather, except for this exceedingly hot days.
>>
>>269640551
>It's her big dream to watch them all together
is there a reason she can't do that? I haven't seen her anime
>>269642456
Would you like Azusa to get a tan?
>>
File: 1722037221597.png (760 KB, 948x732)
760 KB
760 KB PNG
>>269644615
She works a lot and is from home quite a bit, its the plot point of one episode at least. Though its likely not her ultimate dream.
She ultimately just wants to spend more time with her family.
>>
Waifu is forever!
>>
Still typing
>>
>>269648475
Taking a lot of time to type, huh?
>>
>>269637840
I would hope so. I think it might be safe to assume so but I still would try to be better for her regardless.

I think so. I'm not sure if she would like to take part in some activities directly, but she sure would enjoy fireworks. I don't think she'd skip yukata, she would probably want to look cute.

Who knows, but I think she might enjoy warm weather.

>>269650067
These things, they take time.

I love my cute wife.
>>
>>269637840
> Are you your waifu's type? Would you change to be more attractive to her?
I already am. Becoming more fit to match her fitness. We know from the PSP game that she likes men who can defend themselves.
> Would she look forward to a summer festival?
She’s a Christian, so maybe not. Maybe a christianized one.
> Is she enjoying the summer weather or complaining about the temperature?
Both. Just like me!
>>
File: Nozomi rendezvous.jpg (206 KB, 1200x1200)
206 KB
206 KB JPG
>>269637840
I think what she values the most is unironically kindness and gentleness, so I'd say so. The two of us would accept each other for who we are, but I wouldn't mind making some lifestyle changes here and there for her sake.
Yes, she's seen going to a summer festival with her friends in the final chapter while wearing a cherry blossom-patterned yukata. The panel doesn't really give much of a hint regarding which festival activities she got up to there, but I can imagine her doing some goldfish scooping or carrying around a yo-yo water balloon, for example.
While she likes being out in nature, I don't think she's very fond of intense sun, as it's pointed out by others how she has a pale complexion, so I imagine she doesn't do very well with the heat.
>>
File: 1718300388589476.jpg (242 KB, 600x800)
242 KB
242 KB JPG
>>269644615
I always like seeing her with a tan in the summer, I find it super cute.
>>
Glad someone made the thread since I overslept. I'll post later.
>>
File: 1703943693465824.jpg (473 KB, 1581x2194)
473 KB
473 KB JPG
my wife chino is so cute
>>
File: 93001089_p0.jpg (791 KB, 1169x827)
791 KB
791 KB JPG
>>269637840
>Are you your waifu's type, would you change to be more attractive to her?
I like to think in some aspects I am and some I need to work more on. I think my determination and motivation to see her dreams and wishes fulfilled and actualized, acceptance of who she is and stand by her no matter what is stuff she likes in the FGO and Extella Masters. I do need some work on being her stallion and not some lazy packhorse at least using her words. And besides I can still do more on the non-Physical side like planning more outings and stuff throughout the week and not be distracted so often.
>Would she look forward to a summer festival?
I'm sure she would enjoy them. Seeing all the people enjoying themselves, all activities you can do, the food stands and the fireworks I think it would be a good civilization.
>What are her favorite festival activities?
Not sure but I'd take her to all of them to see which she likes and which she doesn't.
>Would she dress in a yukata or something easier to walk in?
I don't see why she wouldn't try one one especially for a festival. She might even find it amusing if it would be like her wearing her idol outfit simply something new.
Not sure
>>
My waifu is rise kujikawa pls pray for me that I get to be with her in the afterlife
>>
>>269650601
cute bnnuy
>>269651123
>She’s a Christian, so maybe not. Maybe a christianized one.
I thought she wasn't religious anymore after what happened to her father
>>269652166
She has a beautiful tan color, looks like chocolate milk
>>269655501
I'm playing her geimu right now, She's really sweet, made me wander why she isn't someone's waifu
>>
>>269637840
This is a good question, not sure if I would consider myself her "type" though I'm unsure what her "type" would even be. I'd like to say that I would be able to sweep her off her feet. What I would change is to definitely lose some weight. I'm not obese, but I can certainly lose a few pounds.
Probably, she has a lot she always has to take care of. So I'm sure she is probably stressed in some manner, and so going to a festival would probably be really fun for her. I think her favorite activity would just be walking through the festival together with me holding hands. Though I imagine she would probably enjoy some of the games available. As for a yukata? Yes she would wear it, and she looks absolutely beautiful in it too.
Well, being a vampire she probably would hate the summer heat. Though within her universe they have special tools that protect them from the sun. So she'd probably just go to the beach and swim when it got too hot.

I love you Krul, my wife, so deeply, and into eternity. I even wrote a love letter to her for a different thread; https://pastebin.com/5a00JriS
>>
File: Kimono.jpg (614 KB, 1279x2025)
614 KB
614 KB JPG
>>269637840
Yukata waifu is always good
>>
>>269656689
Oops, accidentally made the paste private and not unlisted; https://pastebin.com/QQm88jJp
>>
waifu is laifu
>>
File: Fate calendar.png (664 KB, 1080x728)
664 KB
664 KB PNG
>>269637840
Yeah, I'm sure Uminari has at least one festival.
She would, there have been a couple official things with her wearing one

She enjoys doing things during, but probably wouldn't want to move around when it gets too hot

Did you're waifu get something at Wonfes/GSC thing?
>>
File: 1599667459675.jpg (1.17 MB, 1025x1455)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB JPG
Does your waifu have a rival or arch-nemesis?
>>
WAIFU BUMP
>>
>>269658301
No
>>
File: 1713791371371593.gif (614 KB, 498x331)
614 KB
614 KB GIF
武蔵ちゃんが大好き!!
>>
File: 1704212195141.jpg (68 KB, 1366x768)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>269658301
No.
>>
File: 1721941256089.jpg (135 KB, 1920x1080)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
>>269658231
>Did you waifu get anything from WonFestGSC

Nope. Sad too because I am dying for new merch with the new season.
>>
>>
love waifu!
>>
File: IMG_0049.jpg (154 KB, 736x981)
154 KB
154 KB JPG
I love and adore my wife Chris!
>>269637840
>look forward to festivals
Yes I believe she would
>favorite festival activity
Food stalls and any shooting games
>dress
Yukata
>weather
She would enjoy it more at the beach
>>
>>269637840
I only hope so, but one of the reasons I fell for her is because she reflects traits that I often times see in me, even if they are sometimes deeply hidden. So I would hope she would find that in me too.. but I do try to improve upon traits that I think she would find charming. It's a gradual process but I look forward to accomplishing many goals in her name!
Sweets are a big one for her, I can see her get excited when tasting some she hasn't seen before and comparing them to her favorites back home. I think she would have fun exploring, trying out new activities. The shooting stalls would certainly pique her interest and she might win something for herself. She would wear a Yukata just to make the moment feel more special. Even though I can see her struggling a bit with it initially since she hasn't worn one before.
She would most likely complain about it, the bugs are her worst enemy and they're usually more prevalent during the hotter months. She said she prefers colder months even though they make her a bit listless.

>>269658231
She did get announced for a scale figure by GSC a couple months ago. Although I'm still waiting on a prototype or some sort of preview design to see if it's worth pre-ordering.

If waifu ever got separated from you and her whereabouts were unknown would you be able to find her, would she leave any clues? How would she react to seeing you after what seems like a long absence?
>>
File: 1721616027162.jpg (15 KB, 213x260)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>269662957
>If waifu ever got separated from you and her whereabouts were unknown would you be able to find her, would she leave any clues? How would she react to seeing you after what seems like a long absence?
Yeah, we would both be able to find each other and do so well. She would 100% be looking for me too.
A running hug like in the second movie would definitely be her reaction. I'd spin her around too.
Also new merch!!! I gotta find a korean friend to help or just stakeout buyee....
>>
File: 1435509046615.jpg (170 KB, 614x859)
170 KB
170 KB JPG
>>269637840
This is Sakura Kyouko. She is very pretty.

She makes no mention of her type anywhere in the series or movies, but I think I have an advantage thanks to one of them. Even if i'm not, I would do my best to change for her.

She loves to have fun so of course she would.

She would enjoy all, especially if food is involved.

Would she dress in a yukata or something easier to walk in?
Pic related.

She has not complained about the heat even when her stakeouts are mostly on roof tops. She would hate it though even though she is a literal candlestick as a witch.

My question. What is the cutest moment your waifu had in her anime or manga?
>>
File: IMG_0475.gif (846 KB, 500x283)
846 KB
846 KB GIF
>>269662957
>separated
Well I wouldn’t give up trying to find her and she is a crafty girl so I think she would leave clues on where she is and as for the reunion it would be a tearful hug.
>>269663442
>Cutest moment
That is a difficult question, maybe when she sings in front of her classmates or gif related there are too many to choose
>>
>>269637840
My waifu, my beloved Chihiro Fushimi!

>Would you change to be more attractive to her?
She is my drive

>Summer Festival?
Absolutely! I hope I can see her in a yukata one day!

>Enjoying or Complaining
She doesn't really mention the weather much

>>269658231
Waifu never gets anything ;_;
>>
I love my wonderful wife Nepgear! She's so adorable!
>>269637840
I don't know, her tastes haven't been elaborated on very much. But I'd definitely change if it'd mean I could be with her.
I already started working out for her, at the very least I want to make sure I'm able to carry her weight....
I'm sure she would!
She actually got a new outfit in the mobile app recently that's a summer festival outfit for her! She looks great in it! Not that that's saying much since she always looks great in anything, she is the one I love after all.
Maybe she'd complain a bit? But I think it'd really just depend on Planeptune's climate during the summer.
>>269658301
>arch-nemesis
Arfoire, though that's more Neptune's arch-enemy, she's arch-enemies with Nepgear as well. Especially the Arfoire from her dimension (usually called the "Hyperdimension", so the setting of Neptunia mk2 and its remake ReBirth2).
>rival
Uni could be said to be a rival to some extent, but that's moreso just because Uni's so competitive. She's also Nepgear's best friend at the same time (besides her sister).
>>269663442
>Cutest moment
That's a hard one, she has a lot of cute scenes doing geeky robot stuff in the Hello New World manga. I'm leaning towards a part near the end where she pulls out a giant robot for her sister to use and just gushes about it.
>>269662957
>If waifu ever got separated from you and her whereabouts were unknown would you be able to find her, would she leave any clues? How would she react to seeing you after what seems like a long absence?
I would imagine she'd have some kind of plan or way to do so, she's pretty smart.And I assume it'd be a tear-filled reunion, like after reuniting with her sis
>>
File: 1708687390296957.jpg (592 KB, 893x1002)
592 KB
592 KB JPG
>>269637840
It's Neptune! She's my one beloved.
I know Neptune likes boys, but I'm not sure of her type so it's in the air, she's got a very childish idea of love so I think it's fine as long as I'm taller and overall larger than her. But I'd be willing to talk about anything she wants.
She'd probably love it, and/or be involved in the planning somehow. It's one of the few parts of her job as a goddess she seems to like. She'd love the food the most and would definitely go for a yukata since she likes being all cutesy.
Definitely complains. At least if there's no AC which would be weird but whatever.
>>269658301
Arfoire kinda? More like Neptune's regular butt monkey.
The other goddesses are all her rivals, technically, but she sees them as friends first.
>>
waifu is love
>>
waifu is life
>>
File: 1586631346501.jpg (23 KB, 395x344)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
beloved
>>
>>269666355
Is that Mion or Shion?
>>
>>269666355
Tell us about her!
>>
>>269637840
>waifu's type
I'm not sure. Her taste isn't elaborated on much, but I would have to keep up with and not be deterred by her sharp tongue at least. At one point she blushes and calls the player tall, so good thing I have that covered. I think she also likes impulsiveness to some extent, though she'll get flustered and mad at first.
>Would you change to be more attractive to her?
Of course! I can always strive to be better for her!
I think so! She participates in all the festivals in her game.
I don't know enough about the festivals to say, but pic related (official comic) is her participating in bon odori.
>Would she dress in a yukata
See image. Isn't she beautiful?
Complain, and probably the real kind of complaining instead of the kind to hide her enjoyment. She prefers cooler weather, but that's not to say she doesn't have fun during summer activities.
>>269656933
You should get art of her reacting to reading that letter.
>>269658301
Not really. She butts heads with Pico sometimes, but she's not a rival or arch-nemesis.
>>269662957
I would do whatever I could to find her, but she and Pico would be very good at leaving behind hints. Pico especially with her ability to possess signs and carve messages into buildings.
>How would she react
She might try to keep her cool but fail to do so. The pick up and spin Akianon mentioned is an intimate moment I've fantasized about a lot, mostly after a proposal.
>>269663442
>cutest moment
I can't pick just one moment, but one of my favorites is when she has trouble opening a bottle and needs help. She gets so frustrated and embarrassed, it's so cute! Pico remarks that Dolce is a delicate lady, so it's not surprising that she needs the help of a gentleman. That line always makes me laugh.
>>269664056
Incredibly cute gif.
>>
>>269666375
it depends on the mod
>>269666406
sweetest old man
>>
File: 58648015_p0.jpg (2.29 MB, 5112x3307)
2.29 MB
2.29 MB JPG
>>269666548
>You should get art of her reacting to reading that letter.
That is a really good idea, I think I will when I get some extra cash.
>>
File: 1723100808678.jpg (2.29 MB, 2500x1773)
2.29 MB
2.29 MB JPG
I love my wife
>>
>>269666597
I hope she likes it!
>>
File: IMG_9795.jpg (594 KB, 600x850)
594 KB
594 KB JPG
>>269656933
That’s a sweet letter Krulanon! Revving up your writing skills again I see.
>>269666548
Right! When I first saw the scene it really caught me off guard.
>>269666557
Is that in-universe humor?
>>
File: Dolce Blink.gif (939 KB, 399x338)
939 KB
939 KB GIF
>>269667992
What's the context?
>>
File: 119046054_p31.jpg (407 KB, 1152x2048)
407 KB
407 KB JPG
>>269667606
I poured a lot of my love into it, so I'm sure she will love it! :)
>>269667992
Thanks! I'm really bad at drawing lol, but I absolutely adore writing. I wrote it for one of the waifu threads they've been having on /v/.
>>
Please stay alive while I sleep
>>
File: IMG_9868.png (1.2 MB, 1000x1000)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB PNG
>>269668096
From my memory her friend Hibiki said something really nice about her and it got her that flustered. It was the beginning of the second season so their friendship was still recent.
>>269668163
I see, well as I may have said before feel free to share your writing with us whenever!
>>
>>269668320
>feel free to share your writing with us whenever!
Of course! I always love sharing my work with my fellow waifu bros. I just need to sit down and actually commit to writing more lol.
>>
File: Dolce Praying.jpg (56 KB, 241x717)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>
File: 1693172723728725.jpg (1024 KB, 858x1200)
1024 KB
1024 KB JPG
>>269637840
My lovely universal star Carmelina

>Are you your waifu's type?
I try to be someone that she would enjoy being with. But sometimes there are things that one cant chance about themselves. I know she would likely want to be with someone with high energy that matches hers. Even if I try I cant really match that. I am just more of the introvert type. But I have chanced as much as I can over the years for her.

Definitely, she would love the fireworks and any sort of dance and shows. And of course festival games. I believe she would be pretty good at those. For yukata, considering what she usually wears and how she likes to move about she would prefer something thats more easier to move in. But she would look really pretty in one, I am sure she would wear yukata if asked or if its for some special occassion. It might not allow as much movement for circus tricks but she could twril a cute dance in it.

Too much heat might get her really sweaty and tired for shows but that just means cooling off with lots of water!

>>269656933
Cute letter

>>269662957
>If waifu ever got separated from you
My first thought was getting separated in some busy city. It would be easy to find her there eventually. She could put up some street show and then its just about going towards the large chanting crowd. But I think you mean something bigger. I think the same would still apply to something like her walking on wrong airship on accident and us being on different islands. With her performance skills news would spread fast for me to find her. She would give big smile and hug when we see each other again.

>>269663442
>What is the cutest moment your waifu had
Her white day line where she mentions how danchou paying attention to her and not just her performances makers her feel little embarrassed is really cute.
>>
I want to be with her forever.
>>
>>269637840
>Post your waifu RIGHT NOW
ok
I'm not really sure if he has a type? Arguably he falls for people a little too easily sometimes. But I think he would find me interesting, at least, and by showing my genuine interest in him back, he'd fall for me. Or something gay like that.
He certainly motivates me to be a better person in general. He's helped me become more positive thinking, and less judgemental.
And I'd happily let him dress me up in his favourite outfits, even if it's embarrassing.
Yes! He loves big events like that. I'm not sure if he'd have a favourite activity... he'd want to check out every single stall. I can see him spending way too much time trying to win at the shooting game, and we'd almost miss the fireworks, and I'd have to drag him away from it so we can find a good spot.
He probably wouldn't want to bother with a yukata, but his mum would make him wear one, or else I'd definitely make him wear one. I love yukatas so it would be wonderful to walk around with him in them.
It's not too hot over here, for now. He's often out and about though, so I can see him complaining on the hottest days. Although that wouldn't stop him running around like a maniac. He'd still enjoy the nice weather though.
>>269658231
>Did you're waifu get something at Wonfes/GSC thing?
Nope. Series is way too old and niche for that. I can only hope for a season 2 one day, somehow. But the noitamina anniversary next year should hopefully yield a crumb of merch.

How would your waifu react to a thunderstorm? Excited? Scared?
We had a pretty short but intense thunderstorm here recently and it made me think about how he would get scared, and have to cling onto me for comfort. Cute.
>>
>>269658301
>Does your waifu have a rival or arch-nemesis?
His ex-wife is a bitch.
>>269662957
>If waifu ever got separated from you and her whereabouts were unknown would you be able to find her, would she leave any clues?
Hmm... I don't think he'd leave clues, but he has an odd ability, if you can call it that, to make things work out somehow, when he's involved. So I don't know how I'd find him. But I would.
>How would she react to seeing you after what seems like a long absence?
Much excitement. I can imagine his face lighting up when he sees me, and he runs to give me a big hug. Very cute.
>>269663442
>What is the cutest moment your waifu had in her anime or manga?
Hard to pin down just one. But I'd say the scene in episode 8 where he tells a patient to throw a rock over a hospital wall to get over his worrying - nothing bad will happen! Just do it! And when the patient eventually does do it, he smashes a window, and Irabu instantly yells "wasn't me!" and escapes the crime scene.
Writing it out like this makes him sound like a dick, and maybe he is a bit, but his carefree attitude is very admirable. In the end, the patient manages to avoid being caught as well, so everything turned out fine! Kinda.
>>269669791
Don't we all...
>>
Waifu baby bump
>>
>>269670772
Would bump a baby in waifu
>>
good mornign
>>
>>269668096
she stares at me like she was looking at walking garbage
>>
>>269672104
Why would she be blushing at walking garbage
>>
File: IMG_0479.jpg (30 KB, 390x421)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
Yukine Chris is my every hope and dream realized I love her so much. She’s my everything
>>
File: hehe.jpg (34 KB, 565x617)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
yay the thread did survive until I woke up
>>
File: 79620327_p0.jpg (2.49 MB, 2089x3681)
2.49 MB
2.49 MB JPG
Cuddling with this sweet and moody lizard

>>269637840
Okok
She's never mentioned her taste on appearances, she is in love with the selfinsert mc because he is the selfinsert mc, so there isn't much to gather either. I just try to stay in shape and look as best as possible for her and hope that she'd like me, though I'll never be 100% confident about that
>Would she look forward to a summer festival? What are her favorite festival activities?
She'd really enjoy spending a festival with either her friends, and if we were together she'd love to have some intimate moments just the two of us holding hands while walking. She may even throw some fireworks herself with her fire abilities.
The outfit she uses daily is already pretty comfortable to walk in, but she'd still get a yukata just to look fancier
It's freezing around here so she'd have a really bad time as she can't stand cold temperatures

>>269658301
There's a certain hungarian lizard that really gets on her nerves sometimes

>>269662957
Considering that she can turn into a dragon and fly to whatever place she wants to after some time, unless she leaves a really specific clue finding her would be really hard. But her leaving me would be really strange, even more for so long so she'd return eventually by herself. And if we had to get separated for whatever reason and we were reunited after a while, she would be overjoyed and more clingy than usual for sure, she'd have to make up for the lost time after all.

>>269663442
Whenever she shows her affection towards her beloved one she's the cutest, outside of those moments whenever she's with her friends, teasing them and just spending their time together.
>>
File: 1692701561242.jpg (112 KB, 2048x945)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>269663442
>Cutest Moment

Probably the magic chant she makes for her kids in the magical girl episode. It ties into their names all so perfectly and its adorable. I love that episode a lot.
>>269669791
That's the dream
>>
>>269669791
I know that feel bro
>>
File: AB-153.jpg (1.17 MB, 2472x3508)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB JPG
Miyuki shiba is perfect imouto
>>
File: 1.jpg (83 KB, 1280x720)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>269637840
I do hope so, we're the same in some ways (such as playfulness) and we complete each other in others (such as her adherence to propriety, and my more casual nature). It would take a very specific kind of person to stay by her side to begin with, and I believe I fulfil those criteria. I'd also do anything to make her happy, and to give her what her upbringing and situation never allowed her to enjoy.
I don't even know if she's ever been to one, but her first experience with one is something I'd love to share.
That's one of many things I'd love to know about her, there's a lot of details the story just doesn't cover.

>>269658301
As a person, the closest she has to that is her irreverent second-in-command, shown in the background here. But she also has the eldritch being in her basement whose presence has dictated many things about her life.

>>269662957
Her issue is mostly on the other extreme, her duty to look after her mansion and its secrets. But I can imagine her diving into my arms, and the joy and relief of the moment.

>>269663442
>What is the cutest moment your waifu had in her anime or manga?
Definitely when she confesses her love, in defiance of her dark circumstances.

>>269656933
Krul is a fascinating person, and she deserves every bit of that dedication.

>>269660597
That one's always mesmerizing.

>>269668096
This gif speaks volumes about her, I feel. Elegant and slightly distant in a dignified way, but still genuinely interested. The faint blush, too.
>>
>>269658301
I guess Signum, but they're friends

>>269662957
I think so, I like the idea of it. I mean, she would have and easier time with her magic and I can't just go to other planets

>>269663442
There are a lot of those, there was that time in the book with Alicia
>>
Do you guys often take screenshots, if so then do you have that in a separate folder from all the other wife images?
>>
File: 1720238571518270.jpg (109 KB, 1280x751)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>>269676840
I keep mine organized by game.
>>
>>269677308
Hey Naptunefag, was that anime good and do I need to play the games to understand it?
>>
waifu bump
>>
File: 1696950567197435.jpg (355 KB, 1620x2160)
355 KB
355 KB JPG
>>269678007
Naptune...
>was that anime good and do I need to play the games to understand it?
I think the anime is okay and you don't need the games to watch it, it's pretty much intended to be as an intro, at least in the minds of Compile Heart. I think the animation is pretty cute and the tone of the post-HDN games is conserved decently well, it just omits a lot since it's a pretty short adaptation of very long games.
Which is why I recommend you start with the games first if it's at all possible to you.
>>
>>269676840
I haven't done this in a while, but I really need to soon. I usually go through waifu's entire source material (manga/anime/other media if applicable) and screenshot every instance of her showing up. All waifu images end in the same place, I just use a specific naming scheme (name+#) to keep all my captured waifushots in one "place."
>>
happy waifu, happy laifu
>>
>>269680276
a happy wife is a happy life as they say
>>
>>269676840
Whenever I watch the show I take some from parts I might have missed, they just go in my waifu folder
>>
>>269656315
> I thought she wasn't religious anymore after what happened to her father
She stopped for a while but she got back to it after meeting Sayaka who was able to keep her traditionalism and heroism despite being a magical girl, which destroyed Kyouko’s cope of being a magical girl making her above the rules and excusing immorality.
>>
So do you guys use any of the waifu threads on other boards as well? Or are you forced to only use this threads that struggle to reach 100 posts nowadays
>>
>>269681701
What other boards? I don’t see waifu threads on any other board I’m using.
>>
>>269681819
/c/ has a general, though it's as slow as you'd expect from /c/.
/v/ has some threads but it depends on how the jannies are feeling, which leads to "stealth" threads.
>>
I've lurked in these threads for years; the first time I drew for the wwd was a decade ago; and just in the last few months, I think I found waifu. a strange feeling...
>>
>>269681976
There is also more schizo threads on /r9k/
>>
>>269681701
>>269681976
I started actively using the waifu threads on /v/ like two weeks ago I think but as was said they sometimes get deleted, which is a bit of a shame imo. I should also check out the one on /c/ when I get a chance. I love /a/ and definitely tryonto contribute as much as is reasonable here, but mods and the like drove away so much of the waifu culture here. The thread on /v/ for example if it's allowed to live always goes to bump limit.
>>
>>269682178
I will never tread into that god forsaken board
>>
>>269682167
Tell us about her anon
>>
File: 1709584148997463.jpg (735 KB, 1392x2006)
735 KB
735 KB JPG
>>269637840
I love my wife Tier Harribel
>Are you your waifu's type?
I guess so, she's canonically a romantic type. I'd love to mess with her so she would get mad only to treat her like a princess afterwards.
She would get a bit shy but deep down she would be jumping out of happiness from doing it
She loves water, beaches. She comes from a tropical island. We love summer, it's the best time of the year
>>
>>269682183
It’s pretty obvious who is to blame for killing waifu culture on /a/. I’m assuming they’re less present on /v/, but waifu threads there are probably full of western slop (and obviously vidya)
Are they also less present on /c/? Threads there are all image dumps so it’s hard to tell what kind of people they are.
>>
>>269682741
> probably full of western slop (and obviously vidya)
I'll take western junk/vidya any day of the week if it means I get active threads.
>>
>>269682741
The people in the /v/ thread are perfectly fine, they just wanna post about their waifus and share their love for them. It does get shitposters sometimes but people are usually good about ignoring them for the most part.
>>
File: Altera.png (3.72 MB, 1080x1920)
3.72 MB
3.72 MB PNG
>>269658301
Nero and Tamamo would be the closest ones to rivals.
>>269662957
>If waifu ever got separated from you and her whereabouts were unknown would you be able to find her, would she leave any clues?
I think I'd be able to find her. I'd remember all the places and locations we visited and which had the most significance to her and her own personal taste and start there and work through the list no matter how long it took. This is all assuming she isn't actively looking for me as well.
>How would she react to seeing you after what seems like a long absence?
I think it would depend on the context on why we got separated in the first place but by the end I like to think she'd be happy to reunited.
>>269663442
>What is the cutest moment your waifu had?
Hard to pin down one but I like this one a lot even if its a little sad but its cute since she is showing emotion and reveling what she wants disproving everything she has said and thought about herself.
>>269670018
>How would your waifu react to a thunderstorm?
I'm not sure. Depends on how severe and what happens during like power going out and such.
>>269676840
>Do you guys often take screenshots, if so then do you have that in a separate folder from all the other wife images?
They are in a multiple separate folders from FGO to Extella and Extella Link so for looking back and whatnot its easier.
>>
Board is suddenly going fast
>>
>>269681701
I used to lurk in the /r9k/ threads before they stopped being mad, now I just lurk in the /v/
>>
File: Dolce Intro.webm (2.99 MB, 1280x720)
2.99 MB
2.99 MB WEBM
>>269675684
It's from her introduction cutscene, which is the second time you meet her in the game, so naturally she's going to be slightly more distant at first.
>The faint blush, too.
I never saw that as anything but a natural tinge to her face, but that's a cute thought. Every time I see her face, I want to know what she's thinking. Thankfully Pico helps out with that most of the time.

Those are some pretty eyelashes on Rikka. Bushy eyelashes are underrated imo.
>>269676840
Yep. I desperately need to organize my images, but I keep my screenshots separate from my Dolce folder, with some exceptions.
>>269681701
I post on /v/. I may have posted once or twice on /c/ a couple years ago.
>>269681976
>>269682183
Not that anons are wrong to complain about threads being deleted, but some really overblow it. If you took all the thread deletions/autosages and compared them to threads that made it to bump limit, only a small percentage are actually getting removed. Waifu threads on /v/ are for the most part, allowed. If they aren't, then holy shit are these guys bad at their jobs.
>>269682741
There's some western characters of course, but it's mostly comprised of characters from anime vidya. It's not based on source material either, if she's appeared a game before, she counts. Visual Novels count too.
>>
File: Mio.jpg (216 KB, 1435x1975)
216 KB
216 KB JPG
We reached 100 comments this time, hooray
>>269681976
The stealth threads are so easy to find, I feel like if jannies really cared that much they would all be deleted or moved pretty fast.
>>269662957
She would likely use Rasiel in order to make this a lot easier for both of us, many hugs would occur afterwards
>>269658301
Isaac Westcott, a man who I've dreamt about killing personally
>>
File: 1711688739889582.jpg (309 KB, 896x1300)
309 KB
309 KB JPG
>>269663442
>She would enjoy all, especially if food is involved.
let me guess, her favorite stall would be the one with candy apples

>What is the cutest moment your waifu had in her anime or manga
pic rel is one of her cutest moments, it really shows her adorable personality

>>269676840
She has almost no fanart so I just keep it all together.

>>269680714
I imagine it would be difficult to stick to religious beliefs being a meguca because it raises so many questions that religion doesn't have answers for

>>269681701
I only post on /a/ but sometimes lurk on other boards

>>269681819
there's always a thread on /c/, it's good but incredibly slow, you might as well put your post in an envelope and send it by carrier pigeon.
there are two threads on /v/, one "official" for shitposting and a "stealth" one for actual waifufags
>>
kiss waifu
>>
stealing waifu's first kiss!
>>
>>269685572
Well to be fair they do it for free
>>
Waifu kissing you back
>>
Making children with waifu
>>
>>269688237
yes please. I want a family with waifu really badly.
>>
>>269688261
Take the daughteru pill
>>
>>269688237
I want to mix spit and genes with waifu.
>>
>>269688207
Waifu not being tall enough to reach
>>
>>269688524
Waifu standing on the tips of her toes to kiss you
>>
>>269663442
>>269673570
Not sure why I didn't recall this one earlier, but on the manga when her ability to detect lies backfired on her was a pretty cute as hell moment. At some point she had to use her dragon form, one that she's really embarrassed of. And then at the end of the chapter when she's about to disappear her master told her that she didn't find her scary or ugly at all and that it was pretty cool. She was certain that he was just lying to make her feel better, but after realizing that she didn't get any kind of "lie tingle" and realizing that he was serious she was left as a blushing mess. It was both cute and kind of a reference to her interlude where she asks him directly if he finds her hideous, as that's the opinion she holds of that form and herself.
>>
holding waifu's hand
>>
The original bad bitch.
>>
>>269689979
Pulling off waifu's glove to hold her hand
>>
sleeping next to waifu
>>
>>269691068
Waking up to her smile
>>
File: 1707168086867396.jpg (170 KB, 1920x1080)
170 KB
170 KB JPG
>>269658231
>Did you're waifu get something at Wonfes/GSC thing?
No, she does have a new prize figure coming out this year though.
>>269658301
No, but the idea of the nega/evil keions is making me laugh.
>>269670018
>How would your waifu react to a thunderstorm? Excited? Scared?
If it was a severe one, maybe a bit scared. If we lose power she would want to stick together.
>>269676840
>Do you guys often take screenshots, if so then do you have that in a separate folder from all the other wife images?
I wasn't really a screenshot guy until recently. Next rewatch I'm going to take a lot of screenshots, especially for reference shots of less worn outfits.
>>
File: 1436299313256.jpg (65 KB, 512x512)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
yes to all
>>
>End of summer plans with waifu/husbando?
>>
File: 1710198044210693.jpg (2.36 MB, 4000x2500)
2.36 MB
2.36 MB JPG
>>269693238
Nakadashi
>>
>>269693238
Spend the day at the beach, maybe stay overnight in a hotel too ;)
>>
File: IMG_0382.jpg (61 KB, 1080x764)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>269693238
I’d love to see a concert with her or even go to the aquarium before the summer is over
>>
>>269693238
Redo of our disastrous fishing and beach date that happened recently
>>
File: 49633828_p0.jpg (190 KB, 742x1152)
190 KB
190 KB JPG
>>269693238
Going to an amusement park would be fun
>>
File: 1700527910960471.jpg (608 KB, 2894x2531)
608 KB
608 KB JPG
>>269693238
A relaxing nap in her favorite park on Planeptune.
>>
File: vledit.png (301 KB, 580x592)
301 KB
301 KB PNG
>>269637840
Sadly I'm not his type as far as the manga shows. He seems to be into dark hair, older women, and very feminine styles of dress. With his support I could try changing my wardrobe a little, but it's difficult to work around health issues and practicality in my daily routines. Since he doesn't pursue anyone too seriously and mostly flirts fleetingly, it could be argued that such appearances don't bear so heavily on more committed feelings he has. Our one example of genuine infatuation however is for a dancer who wears flowing dresses and skirts. No doubt she has delicate, feminine poise and the fashions to match, but I believe what really hooks him is her determination. The dedication with which she presses on in training, even when rivals try to sabotage her and the supernatural spooks her in her place of comfort. I'm not someone that has that kind of strength either.

Tsuzuki would look forward to festivals - he loves flavourful food and particularly sweets. For some reason they added a festival sequence in the anime, and showed him being up for a target shooting game but an absolutely lousy shot. He really just wanted to win something for the girls they were guarding. If you weighed it up then trying all the food stands would rank higher than winning people gifts. I'd love to see if he takes part in dancing or singing at festivals, since that part we never get. When he drinks he's not opposed to some over enthusiastic karaoke so I imagine he'd have fun participating after a few beers.

He wore his usual work clothes to the festival in the anime, but it was Momijigari, so I imagine it's more expensive to rent kimono for that time of year. I'd like to see him in a yukata since he looks so good in them when he's lent them, and too many seasonal arts have him as the only one not in wafuku. If I have to see that suit and tie with a trench coat in another group kimono shot one more time-!!
>>
File: 06_018.jpg (151 KB, 746x1200)
151 KB
151 KB JPG
>>269696209
I've said before but he must have greater heat tolerance than me as a native Japanese. Still, he can't stand truly subtropical temperatures and humidity. What we'd had where I am lately would be positively cool compared to what he complains about, as cute as it is to think of him whining.

>>269658231
Nope! I think my twitter feed would be in total meltdown if we got so much as keyrings. Recently we got a tshirt with a cover art from around 2011 for the Hana to Yume 50th Anniversary celebrations, and people were yelling in shock. It was reused art though so it died down pretty quickly after people ordered them.

>>269658301
He does in fact have a rival and an arch nemesis. Terazuma Hajime is his rival in Summons Department, he's a former police detective if I recall correctly, and he hates Tsuzuki's guts for squandering his abilities and taking his work too lightly. Terazuma was trained to do things with thorough procedures and proper write ups, he sees Tsuzuki bending all the rules, acting on his own feelings, and making a mess of his reports and quite rightly must judge that Tsuzuki is there because of his strength and talents in summoning and ofuda. And yet Tsuzuki doesn't fucking use them with confidence and efficiency. He just keeps making more messes. So Terazuma challenges him to fight after fight over it, and remarkably, with an opponent who won't get terribly hurt, Tsuzuki actually flares up and scraps with the guy. The man who is terrified of harming people with his strength actually gets pissy and starts blowing shit up. Thanks Terazuma for proving that without his trauma Tsuzuki could be a fucking menace. Maybe it seems weird but I appreciate that he has a petty side like this, I don't like when people make Tsuzuki out to be just some soft innocent victim all the time.
>>
File: sliteyesandaknife.png (348 KB, 691x517)
348 KB
348 KB PNG
>>269696238
That said, it's a rivalry because he's only capable of lashing out like this in competition with someone he knows will counter it. Judging by what he can pull in other circumstances, he could be more malicious and cause severe harm to Terazuma, but that isn't his intention. It's just shoving at each other with magic and shiki. Pure steam.

The arch nemesis would of course be the Cou-- I mean, King Enm- I mean. OK, clearly it'd be Muraki. He's responsible for the torture and murder of Tsuzuki's partner, he's a descendant of the man who abused and exploited Tsuzuki for nearly a decade before his death, there's a fair chance that he carries Tsuzuki's messed up genes, and he's targeted Tsuzuki several times to cause him distress. This is the guy who slices throats and then turns around and says "look what you made me do, this wouldn't have happened if it weren't for you." And Tsuzuki would believe it, especially if the gene part is true. From what we can tell, King Enma has purposefully set things up so that Muraki aggravates Tsuzuki and both motivates him and stimulates his trauma responses. Tsuzuki fell into Muraki's grandfather's hands. Muraki inherits his research. Muraki and Hisoka happen to cross paths somehow on the Kurosaki estate. Tsuzuki and Hisoka are sent to investigate Muraki's crimes even when he's operating outside of their designated region of Kyushu. Muraki is rescued from Touda's flames by Enma's servants. If Muraki's grandfather did splice DNA into his offspring there's no way Enma just let that go unless he has plans for it, and so far that plan has involved working Tsuzuki up into a frenzy and encouraging him to shank a bitch. Which, oddly enough, seems to be the same thing Enma was pulling with the demon cases. Pushing Tsuzuki to his limit and then suggesting murder is fine, actually. It took nearly 80 years, but perhaps he's finally trying to make Tsuzuki into an attack dog,
>>
File: duckling.png (166 KB, 534x514)
166 KB
166 KB PNG
>>269696270
... and what better way than to present him with irredeemable targets, worthy of being brutalised.

>>269662957
If we were in Japan getting separated from him wouldn't be so bad. He has a tendency to get lost and lose people if he doesn't hold on, but he's still a bit taller than average and the long dark trench coat would give him away easily. At an event it might be safe to check around food vendors for him, or scan the sidelines for a lurking shinigami.

On a broader scale, him disappearing on people has always been a popular trope in fanfiction for his series. It's an unspoken rule that to maintain a long mystery or conflict they often need to remove Tsuzuki from the running so he can't bulldoze through it all immediately. So he goes on the run or is captured and brainwashed or what have you. I used to like this narrative format, the glimpses of him would be extra special when they happened and it was harder to criticise his characterisation when it was short bursts. In most of these stories there's some element of people finding him hard to track down, either that he defies Enma-cho's systems miraculously and is recorded "dead" to keep the secret, or he is just a wanted fugitive but they can't figure out where he'd go? I don't recall their excuses on that one. I suppose you could say the same ability he has for keeping his feelings locked down, so Hisoka's empathic power can't detect them, could be used to prevent others from sensing where he is on earth, but I don't know if he's ever practiced something like that. It's not like he's needed to hide himself from anything like that before. King Enma has shown twice that he has direct access to Tsuzuki while he's on earth, so I really doubt he doesn't have tools for keeping tabs on his location. It's more that Tsuzuki's colleagues didn't know and had no access to the information. They're so defeatist about losing him in Kyoto arc it's like they have no authority to ask for it.
>>
File: yami07_178.jpg (98 KB, 634x1024)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>269696350
So the biggest concern is: where would he go? I don't know what locations are important to him, enough that he'd run away to them. I don't know if he has a favourite place to be. I don't know what would be the furthest from those favourite places to avoid being somewhere expected. I wouldn't know where to start. I don't think he'd leave clues to it either, he does just slink off into the middle distance when he's in a bad way and feels unwanted. He doesn't expect to be found nor does he consciously want it. There's a hollowness to his depression, he isn't thinking ahead to give people ways to retrieve him.

I'd like to think that a reunion after a long absence would be too special for giddy schoolgirl antics. No yelling and sudden hugs. An awkward smile and honest words. He wouldn't want to push his luck by being overbearing, but he can't help being happy.

>>269663442
Call it cruel but right now the first thing that comes to mind are the faces he makes when drinking in Kyoto arc. It's not a happy cute, it's the kind of cute that puts protective instincts into full drive. He brings up so innocently that he was called inhuman, and asks so sweetly what that makes him. What I'd give to just squeeze him before it escalated. Tear his head away from those thoughts and tell him the honest truth of how wonderful he is whatever he is, though more so because he might be something special and unique, surely.

>>269670018
I'm tired so maybe I'm forgetting something but I'm pretty sure Tsuzuki isn't afraid of lightning, nor does he actually jump a few times when you might expect someone to. It makes sense if he has some ability to control lightning and experiences it quite close, but natural phenomenon aren't so predictable. One thing he does do consistently is play up being frightened so he can grab onto people and whine. If he wasn't alone he'd be acting jumpy and asking to share a room.
>>
File: FUU.png (49 KB, 107x324)
49 KB
49 KB PNG
>>269676840
I have a general screencaps folder my media player saves into, and in that I have folders for years and series when a series gets out of hand. His series has a series folder outside of any year folders so it's always in the top folder. My manga crops are in another folder, and my fanart and official art pics are in yet another folder inside my fanart folder. It's actually a real mess and a pain in the ass to update on google drive each time because they're so spread out.

>>269681701
Banned from /c/, nothing on /cm/ worth using, can't use /v/. Last time I tried looking at /r9k/ there was someone married to a number 4 or something? I can't keep a straight face with that, sorry.

>>269693238
I'm going to my first concert and I'm hoping they play some songs that remind me of him. It's a bit scary going into the city but I realised it's something I should do before I die, so I should take this opportunity.
>>
File: no waifu.png (14 KB, 800x600)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
As much as I would love to have a waifu, I just can't imagine any girl enjoying company of boring looser like myself.
>>
>>269696524
I had a similar reaction to r9k although I'm pretty sure the waifu general there died due to lack of interest
>>
>>269696542
>boring looser like myself.
you can change that anon, have some confidence in yourself and work to better yourself. Having a 2D wife can help motivate you to do that. Convince yourself to be a better person for her. Don't give up on yourself.
>>
>>269696542
>boring looser
Time to get firm, bro. In all honesty though, for me it wasn't about whether I'm any good or would win someone over, it was just that I fell in love. Loving 2D is one sided by default, so the first step is easy regardless of how you feel about yourself. That means you can deal with the other half after the fact.
>>
File: Chibi.jpg (59 KB, 512x512)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
Goodnight thread, I'm surprised this thread has lasted as long as it has. I wonder if it will still be alive when I awake.
>>
Is you're waifu a fan of photography? If she were given a camera what would she take photos of? Does she keep a photo album or frames, or does someone else keep one of her? What's the earliest photo of her shown in her series?
>>
>>269697543
It will be auto saged at best good night though
>>
>>269697543
I think since it's not been titled "waifu wednesday" it may go the distance.
>>
What the fuck, this threads still alive? Thats new
>>
File: kyouko753.jpg (43 KB, 390x410)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>269686189
>I imagine it would be difficult to stick to religious beliefs being a meguca because it raises so many questions that religion doesn't have answers for
Well, it's more like she was using it as a cope because she was living an immoral life out of necessity. Her arc was her realizing that megucahood and traditionalism are in fact not mutually exclusive, and thus coming back to religion.
>>
File: lines.png (518 KB, 1200x1576)
518 KB
518 KB PNG
>>269637840
Drawing my waifu everyday gotta keep the dream alive.
>>
File: GUcStoaWQAA1gry.jpg (330 KB, 1603x2048)
330 KB
330 KB JPG
>>269698832
Super cool! Is this a reference to anything?

I just finished my drawing yesterday too
>>
>>269698882
good perspective, I just wanted to draw toga in junketsu
>>
>>269698929
Aaaah the moment you said it i could totally see that. I havnt seen KLK in years so it kinda slipped my mind
>>
File: YukataSmile.png (160 KB, 571x480)
160 KB
160 KB PNG
>>269637840
I think so, yes. I should probably start lifting for her again.
Hell yeah. Kingyo Sukui and hanabi! She would dress in a yukata.
Probably complaining, like me. I don't think she would like this heat as a vampire.

>>269656933
Vampires make the best waifus, don't they? Maybe I should write a letter to her one day.

>>269662957
She would find me.

>>269663442
Cutest one I can remember is when she tried to eat a hamburger like an elegant princess.

>>269676840
I have a lot of art of her saved, I also saved all of her sprites from Tsukihime.
>>
>>269663442
>Even if i'm not, I would do my best to change for her
How would you go about becoming a man?
>>
File: drawning7-28-2024.png (341 KB, 1200x1500)
341 KB
341 KB PNG
>>269698959
You did a great job on your drawing I really wanted to finish mines but due to recent events in the manga I have been working slow
>>
File: IMG_0326.jpg (67 KB, 680x657)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>269699007
I don’t know the circumstances but I’m truly sorry about what happened it’s awful
>>
File: 1721940192878196.jpg (325 KB, 1429x1819)
325 KB
325 KB JPG
>>269698960
>Vampires make the best waifus, don't they?
Absolutely.
>>
File: GUDeG84awAAUgO1.jpg (174 KB, 1096x1096)
174 KB
174 KB JPG
>>269699007
I know exactly how you feel. My wife is legit one of TWO servants that are canon dead for good. ;_;
>>
File: 107723874_p0.png (1.66 MB, 1689x1734)
1.66 MB
1.66 MB PNG
>>269699079
>>269699145
Very unfortunate to hear as well, surprised by the support thank you as I'm unsure how to really talk about it.
>>
File: 1717428228597730.jpg (293 KB, 784x1145)
293 KB
293 KB JPG
>>269699226
My wife was also killed in her manga recently. I coped with it by "separating" my wife from her official canon. In my mind, my Krul is not the same one from her manga. Mine is a completely unique "clone" that I "plucked out" at some point long before the tragedy. It's some kind of multiverse bullshittery and pure 100% cope, but it makes me feel a lot better when I think about her knowing that by doing what I did I protected her from her fate.
>>
File: GUJELSNboAAitW4.jpg (483 KB, 1500x1770)
483 KB
483 KB JPG
>>269699285
Pretty much same as i've done. Musashi is a reality and time jumper, so i just imagine that we lived a whole life together before the events of her game

We sure have a lot of widows in here
>>
File: IMG_0108.png (245 KB, 759x616)
245 KB
245 KB PNG
>>269699226
Well even if you’d just like to vent your feelings this would probably be the thread to do so!
>>
File: 1 layer practice.jpg (118 KB, 1171x912)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
>>269699285
I remember reading her manga long ago but due to the release order I stopped that's also very unfortunate but well uts a good way to go about it.

>>269699312
Don't really know how I just ended up taking hobbies like weight lifting and drawing for her which helped.
>>
File: 111118121_p0.jpg (2.13 MB, 2000x3027)
2.13 MB
2.13 MB JPG
>>269699392
>I remember reading her manga long ago but due to the release order I stopped
You should keep it that way lol, OnS has only gotten more worse and worse over the years.
>Don't really know how I just ended up taking hobbies like weight lifting and drawing for her which helped.
I also did something similar, but instead of drawing her (I am a terrible artist lol) I started writing stories involving her. Having an outlet I think is pretty important.

Not sure how upset you feel about your wife's events, but as someone who also went through that I can tell you waifu is forever, and so is your love for them.
>>
File: E9TXbS1UYAEKWKp.jpg (528 KB, 1981x2000)
528 KB
528 KB JPG
>>269699499
It's a very healthy way to look at it just writing or drawings things with you and your wife.

The ending is very ambigious so maybe I can take that as a way to think about what I'd like to draw, it is definitely better to have existed than not. I'd write too but I really can't so I just stick to drawing.
>>
File: IMG_0156.jpg (748 KB, 800x1117)
748 KB
748 KB JPG
>>269699392
Always a good thing to have outlets like that and if I may, she’ll always be a part of you and love you and nothing can take that away
>>
>>269698995
What?
>>
>>269698995
That is Kyoukofag 3
>>
>>269699971
That poster is most likely Rosso
>>
>>269700119
Kyoukofag 3?

>>269700187
I wouldn't doubt !Rosso onee-chan comes here.
>>

I'm a spineless wimp, so probably. I'd change to please her.

I don't think it was ever stated in the manga. But if there is a torture-festival she would enjoy. I would be the victim.
She wears everyday the miko dress, i think a yukata would be similiar.

Machi lives in Airanto, whose location is unknown.
It seems to have a tropical climate so i don't think it bothers her.
>>
All of your waifu are beautiful.
>>
>>269700274
It’s our newest Kyoukofag who doesn’t use a trip and hates homosexuals
>>
File: 1723165168694549.png (2.54 MB, 1920x1080)
2.54 MB
2.54 MB PNG
>>269698832
good job, a lot of improvement compared to drawings from a few months ago. I should also get back to drawing but I'm always so aimless in my studies I can't make it a habit.

>>269699285
My waifu was born before WWII and even if she wasn't killed, she would probably die of old age by now. Her death at one point in her story isn't different from the fact that I will also die one day. There's no need to worry about it, everyone dies eventually so it only matters if you both live at the same time and in the same world.

>>269699145
I've never played grand order but I know from FSN that if there is a rule in the nasuverse that something is supposedly impossible then it will happen, so she's alright
>>
>>269701223
>Kyoukofag
>is based
Can't make this shit up, she's the best Madoka girl for a reason
>>
File: 1718831402830546.png (298 KB, 600x1000)
298 KB
298 KB PNG
>>269693238
>>269693281
To add on this, nakadashi on a sweet love session in a hot summer night on our beach house
>>
File: Dolce Rainy Day.jpg (83 KB, 484x695)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>269670018
Forgot to answer this. I'm not sure, but as much as I adore the thought of her clinging on to me after some really loud thunder, I don't think she would react that way. She's probably more likely to find them exciting or relaxing, like me. Or perhaps she's just indifferent. I get some pretty intense thunderstorms over here as well.
>>
>>269699499
>>269699558
Krulbro likes to write and Togabro likes to draw I see a collab in the future
>>
>>269676840
I have a folder just for screenshots of him, separate to the fanart folder. I went through a few years back and screenshotted every shot of him. Might have to do another run though to get every frame... I need to make some webms as well.
In terms of organisation I keep the default filenames of episode and timestamp and that's generally enough for me to know where to find any specific shot I'm thinking of. It's just eleven episodes after all.
>>269681701
/cm/ is even more dead, can't do /c/, I am not going on /b/ or /r9k/.
I've heard the /v/ threads are good and that they're pretty forgiving about what characters they allow, but the closest thing Irabu has to a game is a personality test made in flash.
I like these threads though. I don't mind it being a little slow at times.
>>269693238
>End of summer plans with waifu/husbando?
Currently on a week off from work so I've been taking it easy with him. Although we haven't really done anything special. Work is taking up a lot of my life right now but he reminds me to take care of myself.
I have some christmas plans though so hopefully they pan out.
>>269696542
It can be hard to see your own merits, but I think everyone has something to offer. And as the other anons said, waifu is a great motivator to better yourself as a person.
Although if you want to take a more cynical approach then there are also plenty of characters whose canonical love interest is (you).
>>
>>269697917
>Is you're waifu a fan of photography? If she were given a camera what would she take photos of?
It's not something he's shown interest in but it's definitely something I could see him getting really into for a week. Maybe if he had a patient who was a photographer.
But he does take a couple photos on his flipphone to send to a patient, so he'd definitely take simple photos like that often, of interesting things he wants to show people.
>Does she keep a photo album or frames, or does someone else keep one of her?
Not that I know of. His mum probably has puts up lots of photos of him though.
>What's the earliest photo of her shown in her series?
Uh... I guess by default it would be the photo of him in the newspaper in episode 10, since that's the only time he's photographed. I guess also you could argue the photo on his nametag counts.
I don't know what he looked like as a kid and I try not to think about how that's supposed to work too much.
>>
File: 1695269541772.jpg (43 KB, 1200x900)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>269693238
Going to a festival with the kids and just spending it together.
>>269670018
She'd likely not be too affected but she might try and snuggle up with me and spend the night reading together. I could see Keroro getting freaked out by it and joining us like a scared little kid.
>>269697917
Waifu canonically loves scrapbooking/photo albums. She would 100% have pictures of me and the whole family doing things together and would go through them to experience nostalgia.
The earliest photo we see is a picture of her at 5 years old.
>>
File: 1702368195071770.jpg (520 KB, 2196x1596)
520 KB
520 KB JPG
>>269693238
While the weather is still good and water little warmer we need to go and swim some more. And I still havent gone to amusement park this summer either, its pretty expensive nowdays. But they fixed one of the old machines there that was broken for many years so I really want to go check it out again. My birthday also comes towards end of summer, even if old characters dont get new lines anymore I always like to check hers first thing when the day comes.
>>
I'm afraid of commitment bros...
>>
Waifu demanding you take responsibility!
>>
File: 1695983577185128.jpg (265 KB, 1127x1445)
265 KB
265 KB JPG
>>269704941
>>
File: IMG_9723.jpg (1.67 MB, 3156x4084)
1.67 MB
1.67 MB JPG
>>269697917
She does keep photos, her birthday group photo is my favorite and I believe the first photo we see of her is when she was a child before she was abducted
>>
Bump i keep forgetting
>>
>>269701223
Oh him. I've been around longer than him. I don't hate homos. Only faggots.
>>
>>269699596
>>269701634
Keeping the dream alive is all I can really do I'm surprised people notice my art.
>>
>>269706699
They notice because you do a really good job of it
>>
File: shizu_summer memories.jpg (863 KB, 1800x2880)
863 KB
863 KB JPG
>>269637840
I want to think so. While she never explicitly stated something as 'a type', one can recognize some attitudes she would value as desirable. She has certainly helped me change in many aspects in this journey together. I want to think I'm changing the best I can to be for her. There are some details that still need to work on though, but somehow I feel I'm almost there.
She would absolutely love a summer festival! Some of her favorite activities would be of course trying out as many different foods as possible, and if there's fish scooping, don't doubt for a moment that she will try it out! If there's the opportunity, pretty sure she would dress in a yukata for the occasion.
I would say she would be enjoying it since she enjoys the warm of the sun! That is, unless the temperatures are too extreme. She may not complain much verbally though, since she would like to be positive and enjoy as best as she can, but if the temperature is too much one could recognize it in other ways that are not necessarily verbal.
>>
File: 1699164170231663.jpg (190 KB, 1028x1528)
190 KB
190 KB JPG
>>269697917
Well, she has a camera here and probably has one on her phone/handheld since Planeptune is known for it's high technology.
I think Neptune would take photos of her stuff like figures, blurry pictures of her videogames, and try to sneak embarrassing pictures of her friends
>>
File: 74960962_p0.png (693 KB, 709x800)
693 KB
693 KB PNG
>>269697917
She would take pictures of her friends and family, she has a bunch of those already
>What's the earliest photo of her shown in her series?
It would have to be something Lindy took, Precia wasn't going to do anything like that
>>
Waifu falling asleep on top of you
>>
File: 1695651645033899.jpg (240 KB, 847x547)
240 KB
240 KB JPG
>>269710194
Is waifu "honk shooo" or "snore mimimi"
>>
>>269711240
Very likely a "honk shoo" but it would be mostly quiet, and very cute sounding.
>>
File: louise q.jpg (874 KB, 2894x4093)
874 KB
874 KB JPG
i love my wife
>>
Dreaming of waifu
>>
File: Shina.jpg (102 KB, 850x1063)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
Awake and online now, happy to see ya thread.
>>
File: 1705877469321902.jpg (279 KB, 1086x765)
279 KB
279 KB JPG
>>269710194
warm and sweaty
>>
>>269658231
She got a promising scale out of few things. I wonder how will it look like painted.

>>269658301
Not really.

>>269669791
Yes

>>269670018
Well, she isn't a child, but I do enjoy the idea of comforting her if she feels uneasy.

>>269676840
Not really, but I made some webms snippets of her concerts.

>>269681701
/c/ but it's even slower
Once in a blue moon, /jp/ has a short waifu thread.

>>269693238
Celebrating her birthday.

>>269697917
It's not a typical hobby for her, but I imagine that she'd enjoy having a camera a lot. I can definitely see her taking photos of everything around her, probably including me.

>>269704109
There is no need to rush anything, take it easy and you will know when you are ready.

>>269710194
I'd love that.
>>
File: 1711584408003812.jpg (1.06 MB, 1682x2048)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB JPG
>>269713571
/jp/ I'd imagine would have waifu threads very often but I guess it's more of a Japan-adjacent hobby board than anything else. Do you have any webms from the Diva games?
>>
>>269713877
Except for few places, /jp/ really sucks nowadays. There is few waifuists over there, but not enough to keep the thread running.
>Do you have any webms from the Diva games?
Only some that I found on the internet. Most of the time I played on consoles.
>>
>autosage
post you're waifu now
>>
File: 1703111455009067.jpg (83 KB, 1280x720)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>autosage
It's nepover
>>269714292
Makes sense, I heard that /jp/ got hit pretty hard by vtuber threads being spammed.
>>
File: 1721665782685387.jpg (613 KB, 2247x3740)
613 KB
613 KB JPG
>>269714551
my wife Tier

Good thread while it lasted anons
>>
>>269714551
Welp, I'm happy it lasted as long as it did. Time to move over to other threads on other boards.
>>
I love my cute mage
>>
File: 80001278_p0.jpg (2.62 MB, 1050x1611)
2.62 MB
2.62 MB JPG
>>269714551
>>269714639
Forgot to post waifu
>>
File: 1718117916047810.png (1.1 MB, 2508x3405)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB PNG
>>269714551
Lasted longer than usual so thats nice
>>
File: mmyes in HD.jpg (24 KB, 240x500)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
Every single time
and every single time I will remind the world

I love Chihiro Fushimi!
>>
File: ElfenLied_v09_c082_p188.png (466 KB, 1074x1600)
466 KB
466 KB PNG
>>269658301
Not really, she's not the type to get competitive to begin with. I guess her abusive father who opposed her dream would be the closest thing to an arch-nemesis, and even then, she was eventually able to make him approve of it.
>>269662957
She could definitely make herself heard from far away with her voice. Her dramatic soprano voice type is said to be a rare talent, so she definitely wouldn't go unnoticed if she were to start singing. I imagine that she would give me a big hug when she sees me again.
>>269663442
Hard to choose just one, but this scene comes to mind.
>>269670018
I can definitely imagine her getting startled by sudden loud thunder.
>>269676840
Panel crops go in the general waifu folder as well.
>>269693238
Going to a Japanese summer festival with her would be lovely.
>>269697917
I don't think she's expressed an interest in it, but I could see her taking some photos of scenic views of nature and maybe some animals. I would imagine that her father has a photo album of her, but there aren't any photos of her shown in the series. Her father looks at a photo of her late mother once, though.
>>
File: Dreams.png (588 KB, 1170x638)
588 KB
588 KB PNG
Now it's over, sayonara friends!
>>
File: nepgear arm wave.gif (50 KB, 400x400)
50 KB
50 KB GIF
>>269714551
Ah, goodbye!
>>
>>269714551
Indeed. Have a good weekend, everyone.

>>269676840
I do, but the vast majority are NSFW so I can't post them.
>>
What a nice, longer thread it was. Farewell all, until the next one!

>>269714551
I love her!
>>
File: kyouko424.jpg (525 KB, 1000x1000)
525 KB
525 KB JPG
>>269714551
total kyouko love
>>
File: 1695943359386063.jpg (2.61 MB, 1775x2830)
2.61 MB
2.61 MB JPG
bye
>>
File: 1694739658670.jpg (3.44 MB, 4096x3072)
3.44 MB
3.44 MB JPG
>>269714551
if its flipped say I'm drunk
>>
>>269715073
You're a pretty drunk Australian
>>
File: 1716420617908205.gif (594 KB, 1280x720)
594 KB
594 KB GIF
>>269696524
>I'm going to my first concert and I'm hoping they play some songs that remind me of him. It's a bit scary going into the city but I realised it's something I should do before I die, so I should take this opportunity.
I hope you enjoy the concert. I also hate going into the city, but live music is fun.
>>269714551
Until next time

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.