[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: ratruto.png (328 KB, 960x540)
328 KB
328 KB PNG
The authors have to draw all the panels within a week, which takes a shit ton of time and mental energy to begin with, and on top that they need to chart out an engaging story while altering their plans around the reactions of both their audiences and editors. With that in mind, it's not shocking that it's hard to keep quality up over time when you have to deal with so many responsibilities.
>>
>>269905858
>t. failed author
>>
Fuck off, shounentard.
>>
>>269905858
True, but there are very few Japanese writers who manage to adapt to the requests of publishers and that their story maintains a good quality
>>
>>269905858
Hmmm... I'd never thought about it
>>
>>269905858
is this real a screenshot or is it edited holy shit i really dont know
>>
>>269905858
I learned my lesson from Naruto. I don't read long running series until they're finished. I'm sure OP is great but fuck reading 1000+ chapters for a story with no ending in sight.
>>
>>269906292
never
>>
>>269905858
BIGGER
>>
>>269905858
Why does he look like a Sicilian Jew with bleached hair
>>
>>269905858
>muhh poor authors they have to make a chapter each week.
>ignores mashima and toriyama making one chapter in a day while playing around.
Mate stop using togashi or comics maker as reference they aren't that good.
>>
File: theaverage.png (91 KB, 526x268)
91 KB
91 KB PNG
>>269909508
>>
>>269909508
tbf, toriyama's chapters were like 90% punch exchanges.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.