[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: heroinez.jpg (96 KB, 500x500)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
The first 4 episodes were very intriguing, but I’m increasingly losing interest as the show goes on and I’m not sure why.
>>
I haven't lost interest yet myself but you're right. Sadly they could made four seasons and those episodes could end up being the best.
>>
>>271180076
First 4 episodes adapted volume 1 of the light novel. A light novel's first volume is always the better one, since the author has to work hard to get people hooked in. Once he has an audience, the following volumes are just stretching things and milking it. Tale as old as time.
>>
I think the main issue is that the MC's interactions with the other girls are pretty dull compared to when he is with Anna, with the possible exception of !Takagi. The other two Makeines are just kind of boring which is probably why they lost.
>>
>>271180076
It's becoming less funny and more generic; a regression to the mean LN high school setting. I'm still enjoying the show, but it doesn't quite have the same spark.
The author should've leaned more into the comedy of Anna still being obsessed with Sousuke and coming up with ever-more-outlandish schemes to make him break up with Karen, while Nukumizu acts as a tsukkomi who gets unwillingly roped into her plans. This would've preserved a lot of the humor that made the early episodes (presumably Volume 1) so engaging.
>>271180366
Takagi's character is further proof that the author can still write fun, zany characters. Oh, what could've been.
>>
It should have been just Anna and MC.
>>
Those girls HAVE to think the MC is gay
>>
school festival shit is ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ in any series
>>
the side girls are shitty and annoying. lemon is only good for lewds and gremlin just sucks and is annoying—barely even cute. blue should have way more attention.
>>
>>271180304
Every volume of a light novel feels like a rough draft for a real book. The fact they have to cram a climax into what is essentially 1/3 of a real story really fucks with the pacing. Like honestly the entire training camp part could've been a whole episode 9 and 10 of a 12 episode show with episodes 11 and 12 being the aftermath, the growing distance between Nukumizu and Anna, the rumor subplot plus Nukumizu's self-reflection and then the "confession" instead of all of that occupying 2/3 of an episode. Then the episodes leading up to that could've been Nukumizu meeting everyone and developing their relationships, with the training camp being the turning point and the lead in to the climax.

Instead we've barely been introduced to these characters, not to mention they've barely been introduced to each other, and they already feel like best friends by episode 4 despite not really knowing anything about each other other than who they like.
>>
>>271180076
Wasn't episode 4 this shit about rumor of anna and nuku going out? This turd was the worst ep of the season and you basically admitted you haven't watched it.
>>
File: yawn.gif (594 KB, 283x281)
594 KB
594 KB GIF
>>271180076
>promised an anime about girls being crushed
>get a standard multi-episode culture festival arc
>>
>>271180076
>and I’m not sure why
Because it's lame and boring (just like its MC) and Anna is the only enterianing thing in the show.
>>
>>271182102
no youre just admitting to having shit taste
>>
>>271180304
>A light novel's first volume is always the better one
Yeah, no. Some take time to get good.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.