[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: vzmcj3aq22ya1.jpg (45 KB, 554x554)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
What was his plan?
>>
>>271184983
Instead of siting in the jail he would be sitting in the crystal gem jail, so it's more fancy I guess. But makes you wonder if he'd be cut into parts too like the prior SK.
>>
Please... care about bleach...
>>
>>271184983
He's playing the long game. Locked safely in Muken he has all the time in the world to cultivate his new powers. It was better he be sealed there than lose his name to Ichibei. Notice how he never killed Yamamoto despite having the opportunity? He did not want to evoke the Royal Guard too soon.
>>
>>271185777
I'd love to see them try, but considering Uryu is about to wreck their full power, I don't think Aizen would be in danger.
>>
>>271184983
To become a spirit queen.
>>
>>271184983
He wanted to be soul king instead of the soul king.
>>
>>271184983
He wanted to turn the "soul king" from a half-dead puppet of Ichibei and the noble families into a real position of power. After that it's anyone's guess if he wanted to work within the system or to change it on a similar scale as Yhwach.
>>
>>271184983
I mean he wanted to change the system and become the soul king but at the end he seems to regret his actions (that is turning immortal)

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.