[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Seethe.jpg (509 KB, 2155x1949)
509 KB
509 KB JPG
Why the hell are MCbowls so prevalent in online discussions? Most of these autists exclusively care about their waifu to begin with, so why fuss so much about them ending up with the protagonist?
>>
>>271185899
You mad your favorite MC didn't end up with a girl, anon?
>>
>>271185995
Nooooooooooooo you can't blow my cover like that!
>>
>>271185899
Because the MC is their self-insert duh. Why do you think Narutards hate Sakura and started loving Hinata all of a sudden? It's because Sakura cucked their self-insert and he had to seetle for the big titty autist.
>>
>>271185899
Self inserters are mentally ill. Mental illness begets online arguing. QED.
>>
>>271185899
Is just shipping
>>
It all started after Tumblr banned adult content
>>
>>271185899
What else would they be talking about
>>
>>271186160
It's been a thing before Tumblr or you were born.
>>
File: Hinata_timekip.png (86 KB, 183x499)
86 KB
86 KB PNG
>>271186040
>Why do you think Narutards hate Sakura and started loving Hinata all of a sudden? It's because Sakura cucked their self-insert and he had to seetle for the big titty autist.
I always hated Sakura and liked Hinata from start. Why would anyone want that bitchy ugoo when you have cute demure, devoted dandere? She looks soft and cuddly.
>>
>>271187189
>dandere
That’s the quiet Rei clone archetype, though. Hinata is the defining example of a hajidere.
>>
>>271187345
Rei is kuudere though. Never heard of hajidere but it seems to be just a kind of dandere.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.