[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name a worse ending in anime history.
>>
MHA
>>
haruhi
>>
[your favorite anime]
>>
File: Aiyiyi.jpg (50 KB, 720x720)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
Here's an anime only, so you can't just go finish the manga to get the real ending or blame it on the mangaka.
Loved the first 8 episodes. The minute they tried to explain anything the show shit the bed. The final OVA in summer just cemented that it was unsalvagable after nosediving. The final TV episode for the season I thought was pretty good, resolving the question on if the teacher was actually a pedophile, which I was glad to see her wasn't. I really did like the animation and art/color choices. I REALLY liked the episode where they said 'fuck this' and just hung out wondering if it was even worth continuing. I REALLY REALLY liked the point where they said blaming yourself for someone elses choice to kill themselves is self destructive, and running yourself into the ground for the ghost image of them because you feel guilty is a mental issue that should be tackled.
>>
File: DeadRen.png (366 KB, 470x428)
366 KB
366 KB PNG
SnK. By itself it's not atrocious but hype and expectations-wise it was total dogshit
>>
>>271191886
Ironically the pic you posted is a prime example of a trainwreck ending
>>
>>271191973
That's why I posted it you dummy. Didn't you read the text?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (23 KB, 460x522)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>271191048
>>
>>271192021
nta but bad things happening doesn't make an ending bad
>>
File: Spoiler Image (343 KB, 1066x1522)
343 KB
343 KB JPG
>>271191886
>the question on if the teacher was actually a pedophile, which I was glad to see her wasn't
My, how the times have changed.
>>
>>271192722
Hey, I liked that manga and anime too. The teach wasn't one in that either, the whole point was that he was the only one willing to push past her very absured behaviour and be an adult there to help her. Everyone else ran away or turned a blind eye, but he committed to helping children. The very end, that panel you posted, isn't the best, but it's pretty apparent that he doesn't lust after young women, just that singular girl, which while still in the tereitory at least has a little bit of class to it.
>>
>>271191048
there are thousands of them
>>
>>271192830
>The very end, that panel you posted, isn't the best
You right, she isn't naked. So it isn't very arousing.
>>
>>271191048
Black Lagoon
>>
>>271192581
that one stings
>>
>>271191048
real life
>>
>>271194875
I don't fully get why. It was a childhood crush that never developed because the fucker went into a coma. I can see how making her get together with the other worried, smart friend might get people a bit riled up, but you're not gonna be endebted and wait your whole life for a guy who's going to be physically busted for YEARS after waking up just because of a crush in your childhood years.
>>
>>271191048
Gundam AGE

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.