[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_0655.jpg (121 KB, 1280x720)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
Instead of faking his own death like a retard and allowing a religious terrorist, Shamna of Zilhstan from the movie, Resurrection and his dad’s clone, Roland from the movie, Rose of Recapture to commit terrorism, why didn’t Lelouch rule the world forever just like his dad did?
>>
>>272276024
How would midwits think that the ending is amazing then?
>>
Lelouch's entire motive was to crash and burn Britannia into the ground at any cost
Actually securing a better future for people is optional
>>
>>272276024
"Screw my dad's imperialism I shall make my own" is not the point of the show anon. It stops at "Screw imperialism".
>>
>>272276024
people don't live forever
>>
>>272276126
If Lelouch supported the “ anti- imperialism” ideology , then he would’ve dissolved the Holy Brittanian empire already. He instead supported a Libertarian ideology.
>>
>>272276111
He could crash and burn Britannia into the ground by dissolving the Holy Brittianian empire.
>>272276214
Lelouch is immortal. He can live forever.
>>
>>272276295
>>272276323
He still had opposition to worry about (Schneizel and his giga nuke fortress). As long as they were still a factor, he couldn't pull the plug. While he was emperor he was literally torching the empire and its culture.
>>
>>272276024
>blah blah blah some shit that happened after R2
Don't care Code Geass ended at that point, anything afterwards is just a shitty cashgrab.
>>
File: almonds activated.png (1.32 MB, 1376x1161)
1.32 MB
1.32 MB PNG
>>272276024
>why didn’t Lelouch rule the world forever just like his dad did?
I didn't think it was possible to get filtered this hard by Code Geass, did you watch at 4x speed or do you have actual brain damage?
>>
>>272278058
Did you skip Resurrection and Rose of Recapture?

Both movies proved that Zero Requiem was a huge mistake.
>>
>>272276024
Lelouch didn't fake his death.
Everything after CG S2 ending is fanfic tier.
>>
>>272276024
My little half-brother and his Eleven boyfriend totally turned all of us into gayass cucks here.
>>
File: 1549941026247.png (809 KB, 1280x738)
809 KB
809 KB PNG
>>272276024
I just rewatched R2 and thought pretty much the same thing.
His whole fucking deal was making a better world for Nunnully. He became Emperor of the entire world so he could forge the more kind world. He had Nunnully there on the little convoy while he was Emperor. He had the world in the palm of his hand.
I think the only reason he decided to do the Zero Requiem is because Suzaku was going to go after him regardless. But that doesn't matter because Lelouch has a Code. So.... I don't fucking know.
>>
File: trade.png (796 KB, 640x837)
796 KB
796 KB PNG
>>272278415
Not only do the cashgrabs prove nothing purely on the principal that they exist by contrivance, but even if we took them seriously they still don't prove Lelouche's perspective wrong. Humanity being free is not a "mistake" just because bad things might happen as a consequence of that freedom, that's just how freedom works. Lelouch did not think that his actions were creating a perpetual utopia, he did not make a mistake.

If you want to make this bait more interesting and appear like slightly less of a retard who didn't even understand the story or the characters, just make the thread "Schneizel was correct???" next time.
>>
>>272278915
>perpetual world dictatorship by force is kind and would make Nunnally happy
might be time to re-rewatch
>>
Get me Team Jibun Gay.
>>
>>272279743
>would make Nunnally happy
He wanted to keep her safe and make a gentler world for her. He had the power to do that when he was Emperor of the world.
>>
>>272280414
>speedwatcher
Rewatch R2 and pay extra attention during the Euphemia incident.
>>
File: 1549853436499.jpg (124 KB, 600x799)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
>>272280492
Yeah. I have seen it quite a lot. I remember he also was debating taking her by force during the battle over the ocean when Nunnully was flying in to be Viceroy. He hesitated, and Nunnully got abducted. He hardened his heart when she "died" in R2. Then she came back. He was perfectly fine with the entire world, including Nunnully, hating him, hence using his Geass on her on the Damocles. He didn't care if she hated him, and actually wanted it. He could make the perfectly safe world for Nunnully when he became Emperor.
>>
>>272280414
>my gentle world domination
you can't be helped
>>
File: 1549941026251.png (1 MB, 1280x720)
1 MB
1 MB PNG
>>272281187
>my gentle world domination
Basically yes. Peace through force is a valid thing. It's been a thing since the history of man.
>>
>>272276096
fpbp
>>
>>272276295
>He instead supported a Libertarian ideology.
What is that?
>>
>>272281491
A peaceful world and a gentle world do not mean the same things. Forcibly locking Nunnally in a padded cell would keep her safe and peaceful, confinement has been a thing since the history of man, should he do that?

Anon please just stop baiting, and on the off chance that you aren't, stop being retarded.
>>
>>272281603
Libertarians advocate a much smaller government; one that is limited to protecting individuals from coercion and violence. Libertarians tend to embrace individual responsibility, oppose government bureaucracy and taxes, promote private charity, tolerate diverse lifestyles, support the free market, and defend civil liberties".

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libertarianism_in_the_United_States
>>
>>272280492
>Euphemia incident.
That's in R1
>>
File: 1549941026250.png (923 KB, 1280x720)
923 KB
923 KB PNG
>>272281817
>Forcibly locking Nunnally in a padded cell would keep her safe and peaceful,
She won't be. She's Viceroy of Area 11. Not lock her down in a padded room. When was that ever in his plans? I don't think so.
>>
>>272281603
its just plutocracy
>>
>>272276391
And once they were gone he could've had a change of heart. pull some shit out of his ass like his sister convinced him to be a good guy who the fuck cares he's the emperor his followers will follow him and his enemies will be content when he starts showing it in his actions. Use Suzaku as Zero like he did except assign Zero and the black knights as governers of the autonomous zone of Japan and then instead of Zero stabbing the fuck out of him have an official transfer of power handshake on live television and pull most Britannian officials out bar a few to make the transition of power smooth.
It's really as simple as that. He would've held onto his power as the emperor of Britannia to keep everyone in line and solve any problems that arose while achieving the same effect. Once the deal with Japan was safely executed he could then follow through and slowly and safely assign more autonomous zones if he wanted to, eventually giving Britannia a role akin to the EU.
>>
>>272282524
But he killed people... he has to pay for his sins!
>>
>>272280492
>speedwatcher
Rewatch Resurrection and pay extra attention how terrorists easily kidnapped annually and Suzaku. Look at how Zero requiem failed once Lelouch came back from the dead and saved Nunakly and Suzaku.

And then watch Roze of Recapture. Lelouch gave Sakuya Sumeragi a Geass Power and told her to overthrow his dad’s clone, Noland
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.43 MB, 1600x1030)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB PNG
he should have married them both.I'm convinced it would have worked out.
>>
>>272282725
If Kallen was that desperate, which she probably would be if he was still alive.
>>
Camp GayMENT
>>
>>272282524
The point was that the people of the future needed something simple and easy to understand when looking back at history even if it wasn't entirely accurate so that they could move on and build something better and new on their own. Britannia couldn't continue to exist with its brutal history in Lelouch's eyes and at that point neither could he as he intentionally adopted the role of Omega Hitler
I don't agree with it btw, but Lelouch is primarily a Chaotic force intent on paving the way for something new; he would never settle for reshaping Britannia, he wanted both it and himself to take the fall together as an entity everyone can point to and be like "it's that piece of shit's fault"
>>
>>272284833
I still don't get why he followed through with the Zero Requiem though. He wanted to unite the world. He wanted a single point of hatred in everyone's heart. He could have just stayed Emperor and kept Nunnully safe by ruling the world and squashing any rebellions.
>>
File: IMG_2602.jpg (1.32 MB, 1536x1939)
1.32 MB
1.32 MB JPG
>>272276024
Spam thread. Over 200 results.

https://desuarchive.org/a/search/text/Lelouche/type/op/filter/text/
>>
>>272278915
>His whole fucking deal was making a better world for Nunnully.
He used that as excuse to justify his actions, think of Light from Death Note. By the end Lelouch was fed up with everyone and himself, it would be the only sensible action espically after Shirleys death which impacted him a lot.
Lelouch was tired of the two way orchestra and he always wanted Suzaku to be at his sisters side.
>>
>>272285481
>He used that as excuse to justify his actions,
I'm pretty sure he actually meant that though. He wasn't hungry for power or status or anything. He was seriously operating for Nunnully's sake.
>>
>>272276024

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.