[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: hq720.jpg (90 KB, 686x386)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
The funimation dub is insane. How the hell did Funimation pitch this idea?

>You know what would be funny? This Shin Chan show has literally thousands of Episodes spanning multiple decades worth of seasons. We should dub it
>But get this. We're gonna make not 1, but 5 English Dubs
>And the Funimation Dub is gonna take a bunch of tangible unrelated Ep's and Frankenstein them all together and were gonna make one long coherent plot
>Ignore the fact how jarring it is how the art style is gonna change literally every Ep because one minute you could be viewing an Ep all the way from Season 1 and then suddenly the following Ep is labeled under #372
>>
sounds daring and experimental
>>
>>272321265
Laura Bailey's voice has that much power
>>
Kill yourself dubnigger
>>
>>272321919

Mrs Uma sounds way hotter in the Vitello Dub. It almost makes me sad how Grey Delise is exclusive to that dub since all the chaotic insanity is in the Funi Dub
>>
>>272321928

Actually thats another thing, all of the anime sites (the ones that havent been nuked) seem to only have the dubs to Shin Chan.
>>
>>272321265
I would probably hate this dub if I grew up watching the original.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.