[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I wished for Jujutsu Kaisen to be forgotten fast as the last arc was really shit, but I would have never expected it to be this violent...
Guenuinely never saw a manga disappear so quickly
>>
Everything in jjk was one dimensional.
>>
>>272328706
Who was carried more by social media hype/memes and muh sakuga from the anime, KnY or JJK?
>>
>>272328706
Deserved
>>
>>272328706
Lost interest when Sukuna died desu
>>
>here's my manga, its called sorcery fight
>it's about sorcerers that fight
isn't that every series?
>>
>>272328865
kyn at least has the taisho era and the demon slayer corps to self insert into. jjk was literally just random modern young adults + 1 ancient evil
>>
>>272328706
The final arc was just that bad. In fact, its ending was worse than bad: it was nothing at all.
>>
>>272328706
shounen writers and dogshit endings
find me a more perfect combination
>>
>>272329510
>it was nothing at all
Isn't that just the series in general?
I only watched the first season and there is nothing memorable except the character designs
>>
>>272328706
Theres nothing to talk about really. Its better than some other generals that are just shipping shit or mental illness. We had a good run, it was fun, now let it die. When the anime returns we'll meet again, but now it just happens that theres no new content and the manga ended and we already discussed everything there was to discuss. Some spin off would be nice though
>>
The issue with the manga is that everyone was lead to believe that Gege was setting up grandiose things, and the offscreens were just part of his style, not him being a hack and finding easy ways to finish whatever plot he set up

In the end he didnt develop anything he set up in a meaningful way, and just wanked yuta and maki till the end.
>>
>>272328706
Shit will be talked about when they release the Culling Games arc, the anime staff has a lot of heavy lifting to do considering most consider that part when the manga fell off.
>>
>>272330786
FUCK NO even when the manga was running and in it climax 90% of post were gay coomer shit, shows how empty this shit is

hope they cancel the anime
>>
>>272330825
Meh, just fujo and faggots being annoying faggots as usual, it wasnt 90% and mods would purge them. Youre just being an annoying bitch, threads were good. The day Gojo died was the funniest by far, good memories.
>>
>>272328706
Well, from the moment Sukuna switched with Megumi JJK slowly went downhill. The ending was the cherry on top on a pile of shit. Shame because the first 2/3 of the manga were actually very good.
>>272330786
>mental illness
Were you even in the threads? There was plenty of mental illness.
>>
>>272330899
>Were you even in the threads? There was plenty of mental illness.
Visit the DBS general and come back here, or some MHA. /jjk/ was mild as fuck at least got to discuss the chapters.
>>
I heard the mangaka got ill and never really recovered back when they anime was in production, I wonder if the stress became too much for him to handle in the end
>>
>>272330999
>DBS
>MHA
Oh, ok so if you want to compare it to the top of the worst then maybe your threads were 5% better. You had a namefag nigga camping on the threads, but instead of chasing him out you retards indulged him. Also I clearly remember faggots RPing e-sex. Threads have always been shit once the anime started, but they got even worse during the last arc.
>>
File: 1702593883852466.png (102 KB, 341x322)
102 KB
102 KB PNG
>>272330028
In hindsight yes. Nothing goes anywhere despite having all manner of decent setup. The events covered by the first season suck but beyond that it becomes more apparent that there were some things of value to be found that could grow to be great.
But then they just get offscreened or decapitated in the span of a second.
>>
>>272328706
>>272328875
Kind of sad that no one besides his direct proteges was that sad about Gojo's death. I mean, it's not unbelievable, he was a cunt who was only tolerated because he was too powerful/useful to get rid of. But still. Quite lonely.
>>
>>272331429
You didn't even see any of the main trio sad or mourning him, it was only the amazing hero Yuta grinning on a pannel then never mentionned again

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.