[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: vol 8.jpg (189 KB, 1000x1422)
189 KB
189 KB JPG
Dumping chapter 56. It's a dog chapter
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>272362248
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
End of the dump. Quite the uneventful chapter, but well, these two only really need to fuck like animals in heat. It's the only step missing
>>
>>272362248
He has to be playing coy at this point, there's no way he doesn't know.
>>
>>272362581
Dogs are going to be dogs anon
>>
>>272362510
Thank you for posting.
>>
I'd legitimately read a whole manga of
>fujoshi sensei and her dumb dig assistant
Even if it was the same joke over and over.
The punchline is that he fucks her super hard at the end of each chapter.
>>
>>272362420
Cute.
>>
>>272364073
>>272361944
>>272271984
three fucking threads, and yes I'm aware a dedicated thread for a chapter dump is nicer, but goddamn
>>
>>272367866
Look, people asked me to dump the chapters when they come out and I said I would do it. It doesn't really matter if there are other threads or not, I want the people that asked me to dump the chapter to find it as easily as possible and I think this is the best way to achieve that.
>>
>>272368242
Based.
>>
Thanks for the dump OP. I forgot if someone asked last dump but did you see the anime?
How did you find it?
>>
>>272372102
I'm watching it. So far I think it's decent and the fillers are a surprisingly nice addition.
The opening showing the girls in the girl form was an incredibly dumb decision though
>>
>>272372212
I'm happy they adapted some of the extras and I really like Suo's voice.
I wasn't a big fan of Kohaku's voice, just a little too girly, and it probably wouldn't fool anyone into thinking that she's a dude. Also, yeah, revealing the girl forms in the OP and ED was idiotic, especially since it seems they're gonna adapt all the way to the beach chapters
>>
>>272372212
They probably thought it was necessary for marketing purposes.
>>
File: IMG_198yst.jpg (145 KB, 500x630)
145 KB
145 KB JPG
>>272361957
Fuji KAWAA
>>
>>272362510
OP, pls. That's too lewd.
>>
>>272361944
>It's a dog chapter
>"Wait, like, actual dog?"
>See the cute retard with the funny faces
Ooohhhhhhhhhhhhh, THAT kind of dog!
>>
>>272362029
You call him a dog, but here, he's like a mother.
>>
>>272378635
More like a dog that cries for his owner, knowing what the owner feels and tries to support him by being there.
>>
>>272362029
It's funny and endearing when he falls out of his usual, aloof behavior
>>
>>272378997
That's not the face of a crying dog. If he knew she pulled all-nighters again, by allah he would push her on the bed and give her a warm eye towel again
>>
>>272379327
god that's so fucking cute
>>
>>272362510
While Asagi is still oblivious, it really seems like the only thing keeping Fuji from making it official is that she's not sure whether a romantic relationship would fit in her schedule.
>>
sensual hugging with hag and tomboy
>>
File: AllGuysMixerManga.jpg (131 KB, 900x1280)
131 KB
131 KB JPG
Alright. Who's best girl out of the three and why?
>>
File: 1705380139385263.png (165 KB, 556x449)
165 KB
165 KB PNG
>>272382107
I'm a prince simp. Suo best girl.
Frankly speaking, I think Suo is probably the most complex character. She's aggressive when crossdressing but underneath she's actually seems insecure. She always initiates and goes in hard but then pulls out at the critical moment. Everyone complains that Suo dresses as a dude too much but a) it's kinda the premise of this manga and b) she using it to larp as a confident chad. When she's in girl mode, she's way more subdued, she drags Tokiwa around by the hand a lot less, is less direct with her requests, and looks down instead of staring him directly in the eyes. The gap is great.
Also her girl mode is absolutely wifeable. Would absolutely make beautiful babies with luscious mullets
>>
>>272382107
Kohaku is certainly more my type but there's an undeniable appeal to Fuji. I hope the show is popular enough to get at least one doujin that starts with emotioless sex like her usual self but ends in domination loss as she gets more into it and breaks her cool facade
>>
File: Suo.jpg (44 KB, 600x599)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>272382644
>She's aggressive when crossdressing but underneath she's actually seems insecure.
I think she actually does enjoy being in drag compared to the other two girls.

>Everyone complains that Suo dresses as a dude too much
They're just fags with shit taste. Chad Suo is better than Girly Suo.

>When she's in girl mode, she's way more subdued, she drags Tokiwa around by the hand a lot less, is less direct with her requests, and looks down instead of staring him directly in the eyes.
I think she really wants to be more confident but she only does it through drag for some reason.
>>
>>272383415
>I think she really wants to be more confident but she only does it through drag for some reason.
I wonder if there was something more to her asking about being comfortable being around someone famous. Perhaps the drag started as a child actor/actress and she's keeping it secret
>>
>>272383415
>I think she actually does enjoy being in drag compared to the other two girls.
True, she did mention in other chapters that she was becoming more interested in different kinds of menswear
>I think she really wants to be more confident but she only does it through drag for some reason.
I think she's ONLY capable of being confident while crossdressing. When she's in girlmode, she seems unconfident, clasps her hands and sort of closes off her body language and can't maintain eye contact. There are times when she gets flustered when crossdressing but she bounces back fast. She's trying her best.
>>
>>272384568
That lil ponytail thing is really darn cute, not sure why. Not used to seeing over the shoulder like that
>>
File: Fuji(All Guys Mixer).jpg (47 KB, 600x598)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>272383368
Why do people want to see Fuji get dominated so badly?
>>
Bump.
>>
>>272382107
For me it's Fuji. She look attractive both on drag and girl mode. Also, I'm kinfa a fudanshi, so a good looking reverse trap fujo seems like a gold mine to me.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.