[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/aco/ - Adult Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Sworn to Chaos Edition

Previous Thread:
>>7994086

Thread Question: What are the biggest pros/cons of being assigned to the various primarchs, loyalists or chaos? For xeno fans, instead what are the biggest benefits of those xeno factions that might draw in men of the Imperium?
>>
>>
>>
File: E68pwyEUcAEdpKY.jpg (1.23 MB, 1414x2000)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB JPG
>>
File: E68pwyGUcAEpntN.jpg (620 KB, 1414x2000)
620 KB
620 KB JPG
>>
File: E68pwyIVkAczOTs.jpg (756 KB, 1414x2000)
756 KB
756 KB JPG
>>
File: 1710246118134009.jpg (1.34 MB, 1414x2000)
1.34 MB
1.34 MB JPG
>>
>>
>>8054291
Empress is secretly a champion of Slaanesh, she isn't fully aware of it either.
>>
I bet Fulgrim rapes men often. Her marines hear her slithering to her room with a flailing, screaming victim and just get horny as hell and go to rape their consorts/slaves
>>
>>8055040
Since she did the Big Fuckup with Isis and gave her bestie a super short haircut, she's just trying to bury the pain
>>
>>8055045
Also the pain of having killed her consort I’d bet. Trying to find someone who makes her even feel slightly as good. Maybe even trying to hunt down his reincarnation.
>>
I don't know if its been posted yet but Primarch Pleasure has finally got around to doing Sanguinia
https://archiveofourown.org/works/50357149/chapters/137191915
>>
>>8055089
Hell yeah, been looking forward to that.
It's a good fanfic.
Here's hoping people will do more.
>>
>>8055052
She killed him because he called her out on her shit. She wasn't in control, but that doesn't ease her guilt in the slightest.
>>
>>8054269
>For xeno fans, instead what are the biggest benefits of those xeno factions that might draw in men of the Imperium?
'nid tit.
>>
>>8054269
Eldar are supremely skilled in bed and very VERY sensitive. You always know when a Howling Banshee is having a good time, for example. Tau don't have gag reflexes.
>>
>>8055197
In 63k, banshee and other path armors absolutely physically change the eldar who takes the path. Sure, there might be male banshees in regular 40k, but in 63k they get actually genderbent/feminized to be just as curvy and sexual as their female counterparts. Plus imagine how a female Phoenix lord might look, someone who totally represents the idea of queendom among eldar as well as elements of their pantheon.
>>
Hey Anons, Canuck here.

Anyone have a list for all the Femarch names?
>>
Fabia Bile constantly tries to recreate her first, and only, consort
But she always finds some sort of flaw
Some are too asymmetrical, some too tall or too short, the eye colors are just a hair off and so on
She sends these "failures" off to join her proto-astartes experiments
>>
>>8055848
It depends on how much effort you want put into them, because some people just go with "Name"-a or something like Whorus. I don't think there's an official list but I have been using the list from the fanfic that got posted around a bit ago.

Horus > Hathor
Royal Dorn > Danu
Fulgrim
Magnus >Madonna
Leman Russ > Lofn
Ferris Manus > Athena
Vulcan > Vesta
Perturabo > Petra
Konrad Kurze > Kassandra
Lorgar Aurelian > Aurelia
Mortarion > Morrigan
>>
>>8056713
Forgot to include Lion ElJohnson > Atalanta, but that's all the ones that have been revealed so far. Still no name for angron or sanguinius
>>
File: ryuusei lioness edit 2.png (2.14 MB, 1414x1640)
2.14 MB
2.14 MB PNG
Need Lioness milkers.
>>
Are the Lamenters the eternal cucks of the Imperium? They didn't inherit the Blood Angel's Black Rage and White Thirst, but they got Sanguinia's autism towards human males.
>>
>>8057242
The Lamenters did get the black rage. It just took a while for it to show up.
>>
>>8057242
No, they're just the longest suffering good girls of the Imperium.
Cuckoldry occasionally plays a part, but the depression has many sources, and their cursed luck runs through many different methods of function. Not being able to keep a man is half-expected at this stage.
>>
Be a servant attached to the Deathwatch. Be surrounded by a wide variety of tall, buff women who now have very limited contact with men.
>>
>>8057293
Could be worse, you could be a captured eldar corsair.
>>
>>8057249
>The Lamenters did get the black rage. It just took a while for it to show up
Would mean the White Thirst would also appear.
>>
>>8057328
>the eldar can't escape if his pelvis is broken
>>
>>8056717
Why not Furiosa for A from
Angelique for Sanguineous
And for Lorgar, why not Laura Aurelian?
My $.02
>>
>>8057611
Godsdamned phone posting
>Furiosa for Angron
>>
>>8057611
Love the suggestion for Angelique

I also like Furina for R63 Angron

I can’t think of one for Fulgrim except for Femgrim. Fulgrima is clunky
>>
>>8057611
I didn’t make the names, they’re just from the fic I’ve been reading. Big E picked mostly mythology names and I guess Aurelia was a better pick for the author than Laura or the like. That and we haven’t seen a grin or sanguinius in the fox yet so I have no idea. But otherwise they generally went with “Same first letter of the name, mythology theme”
>>
>>8057611
>Furiosa
Sounds like a spell from Harry Potter. Angra is better.
>>
>>8057676
>I can’t think of one for Fulgrim except for Femgrim. Fulgrima is clunky
I use Fulgrea/Fulgurea, which would be the feminine version of "fulgur", which means lightning in latin. And obviously what name Fulgrim is most likely based on.
>>
>>8056713
>using Lofn instead of Sheman Russ
look at this dude
>>
>>8058605
Wasn't me picking the name, like I said lmao. Plus I don't think Sheman is exactly a great name either.
>>
I've been doing all my writefagging using Furia and Russ, really.
It seemed the least convoluted.
>>
>>8058605
>Sheman
Might as well go all the way to Shemale
>>
>>8059180
That'd be one hell of an unfortunate name
>>
>>8054269
>Furia is conquering a world
>comes into contact with a slaaneshy artifact
>her already sizable rack and ass get bigger bursting her armor apart
>her hips and thighs get larger too
What's her reaction?
>>
>>8059711
>COME HERE!
>Let's see if it's a warrior or a son this time!
Furia dragging her consort to their bed chamber.
>>
>>8059711
>Kill anyone who sees her topless.
>Not because she's embarrassed, but for the principle of the thing.
>Give the artifact to the resident psyker division and get the mopey fucks to try and figure out how to reverse things, if her own Primarch biology doesn't allow for it.
>Use her newly exaggerated sexuality to fuck with her consort.
>Entertain the (extremely unlikely, to her mind) joke fantasy of the two of them retiring from war, getting fat, and her having a bunch of biological kids.
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: Shy Bloodthirster.jpg (178 KB, 850x901)
178 KB
178 KB JPG
>>8054269
>>8059711
>>8059920
Something I question when it comes to the affects of a Genderflip is Angra/Furia/Ira backstory...
Sure, they might still put the Nails in her for the Gladiatorial Pits, but wouldn't they first try to put an Amazonian Slave to other lines of employment first?
>>
>>8063287
Possibly, but those situations are unlikely for a few reasons, first being that Angron was effectively born directly into it, meaning Furia by proxy would've ended up in the fighting pits, before her childish androgyny had expired. Second, the nails were put in long before she was an adult, so by the time she would have been old enough to preform such tasks or at least visibly developed enough, it would've already been too late. Lastly, if you try to fully replace all the (sexually legal) time she spent in the fighting pits with sex pits, she'd still have to result in being and vastly different person than in canon, or be the worst prostitute in human history.
>>
>>8063620
>>8063287
Tldr; you'd have to change a lot about her to get away with that
>>
>>8063287
It's something I'm now considering, though my understanding of Nucerain politics is as follows.
>Late Roman-esque republic. Huge wealth inequity between slaves and peasants, and aristocracy, nobles, lords/ladies and the like, that favour themselves as superior to the masses, and thus have vastly different ethical standards for each social group.
>Reigning powers have several strict methods to enforce their way of things, and have all the cards in the deck to make it so.
>Said reigning powers suddenly encounter Angron/Furia, a Primarch, and a being that, over two years, demonstrates that they're becoming a fundamentally superior kind of being to any human, even a noble.
>And she's demonstrated remarkable kinship with the lower classes, and regularly pushes established boundaries.
>Ostensibly it was all about making a really fucking cool gladiatrix, but giving Furia the Butchers nails before her third birthday was also likely done to stop her becoming an unmanageable threat to the powers that be by simplifying the new special slave down to a Gladiatrix and Berserker.
>>
>>8063287
Khorne once again proving himself to be the best chaos god.
>>
>>8063623
such as?
>>
>>8066230
Having her land into the care of the nobles rather than the pits, meaning she never gets the nails and either becomes an aristocrat like Roberta and Fulgrima, or she leads a civil uprising like Cora did.
Both requiring her to not be the raging monster we know her as.
Or changing Nuceria as a whole to center around the sex pits rather than bloodsport, so that she would be raised into that rather than as a gladiator, the end result is still a massively different person from anything her source material is actually characterized as save the fleeting moments before he got the nails.

>>8064370
So much would have to be different about her or her general environment in this scenario that I think this warrants a different name to separate her from the more faithful genderbend.
>>
>>
>>8066638
>So much would have to be different about her or her general environment in this scenario that I think this warrants a different name to separate her from the more faithful genderbend.
Agreed.
I was thinking of adding a couple notations hinting towards the use of Gladiators and Gladiatrix's as sexual icons, but nothing excessive.

Though the idea of Princess Flora Augusta of Nuceria, great social reformist, pacifist and diplomatic savant, beloved by all, leading the Twelfth Legion does bode for an amusing alt-alt-history idea.
>>
>>8065426
he doesn't have to prove anything
>>
>>8067380
I do like that, I could see this additionally creating a better connection between her and her biological father, Erdak.
Presuming he had the same personal intentions ad Erda in the original, to save his children from the violent lives the Empress wanted from them. Having one fully fledged pacifist would probably be something he saw as a victory worth protecting. Possibly saving her from an erasure similar to what 2 and 11 received.
>>
>>
File: CinderColored.png (1.1 MB, 750x1000)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB PNG
>>8068166
>he doesn't have to prove anything
No SHE doesn't...
>>
File: TauGirlLineup.jfif.jpg (245 KB, 1920x1080)
245 KB
245 KB JPG
>>
File: thegreatgame.png (639 KB, 850x558)
639 KB
639 KB PNG
>>
>>8070743
Is that a pp on the far right?
>>
>>8071884
I think that's a tongue-tentacle-thing, but this is Slaanesh so....maybe/probably.
>>
>>
>>8070743
>>8071884
>Is that a pp on the far right?
>>8071889
>I think that's a tongue-tentacle-thing, but this is Slaanesh so....maybe/probably.
Might be more of a prehensile clitoris, considering the vaginal slit continues some ways up the base...
>>
>>8073077
Prehensile clit....kind of terrifying but also fitting for Slaanesh.
>>
>>8073410
it has its uses
>>
>>8074323
Extra handle to play with while you rail her into a drooling, retarded mess. Well... more of one, I suppose.
>>
File: CuttleDaemonette.png (217 KB, 503x622)
217 KB
217 KB PNG
>>8073410
>Prehensile clit....kind of terrifying but also fitting for Slaanesh.
>>8074323
>it has its uses
I just go full TENTACLE VAGINA!!!
Helps explain how the Yuri Pregnancies work.
>>
File: 2 things.jpg (332 KB, 2048x2048)
332 KB
332 KB JPG
To go with the normal version or the more coomer version.
Coomer version has proportionally bigger boobs and hips.
>>
>>8054421
Fool, she obviously seeks to SUPPLANT Slaanesh. She got tired of that boring bitch spamming lame ass S&M and literally nothing else.
>>
>>8056713
>>8056717
What about
>Angron > Virago
>>
>>8075680
I'd say Coomer version, though I have to ask whether that is "Midriff Armor" because that's more egregious in my mind.

>>8075717
>Fool, she obviously seeks to SUPPLANT Slaanesh. She got tired of that boring bitch spamming lame ass S&M and literally nothing else.
....I mean if she goes full Yuri, she's got my vote!
>>
>>8073410
Lewd
>>
>>8075962
The Empress of Yuri...I like it.
>>
>>8075962
>I'd say Coomer version, though I have to ask whether that is "Midriff Armor" because that's more egregious in my mind
It's just a metallic ab playe
>>
>>8076627
Yes... YES!!!

>>8076650
>It's just a metallic ab playe
Well if you do a rear shot, be sure to have proper spine support.
Too many assume "Power" something gives you super strength, but without proper structural support the relatively squishy organic inside will snap like a Slim Jim.
>>
>>8077162
The Empress will usher in years and years of lesbian pure love, the true Lovehammer 63k or something.
Also you can't tell me Slaanesh wouldn't sub in an instant to an amazon muscle mommy like the Empress. She'd probably beg to be folded in half and fingered into a mushy mess of trembling post-orgasm flesh.
>>
>>8077162
>Well if you do a rear shot, be sure to have proper spine support.
I don't think normal space marine models have spine support on the armor actually.
>>
>>8077162
>>8077605
I believe the black carapace helps somewhat, but the normal armor does have a reinforced back in order to allow for stuff like jump packs or ammo packs on the back.
>>
>>8077162
what's the artist name? my brain went complete retard when i tried reading the watermark
>>
>>8077685
Idioluck
>>
>>8077609
Well ye, but I mean like none of the models have an armored spine section and structural support, like obviously there's armor but it isn't "high lighted" so to speak and we can't see it, kind of unlike on some of the Spartan armor from Halo.

But anyway, I'm not too fussed about it.
And it is true that they need spine support, at least the femarine I'm drawing seeing the melons she has.
>>
>>8077593
Finally Rule 63 will give us Warscissor (War axe?)
>>
>>8078411
Lovescissor 63k. Where the scissor is their legs.
>>
*Ahem* Magna and Ahriman are simultaneously the most intelligent and least wise of all of the astartes. You didn't hear it from me though.
>>
>>8080078
That is true.
>>
I wanna snuggle with Petra...
>>
>>8081780
Cute. You WILL cuddle under the perfectly weighted blanket while she turns the lights off with her technopsyckery
>>
>>8082435
She WILL hold your hand while she rambles about her architecture ideas
>>
>>8082435
Autismo pout Waifu a cute. CUTE!
>>
>>8057676
Fulgrine maybe?
>>
>>8082944
maybe, ye
>>
File: 1667561482346750.png (441 KB, 900x1200)
441 KB
441 KB PNG
>>
Building LEGO forts with Danu
>>
>>8086235
No.dorn
>>
>>8086235
Imagine the simple joy on her face as you take interest in her hobbies. She might even show you the fort she made amd manned with millions of plushies.
>>
>>8085067
Cute. Full grown Danu probably would really enjoy Lego and stuff like that.
>>
File: 1609161172915.jpg (303 KB, 811x767)
303 KB
303 KB JPG
>>8079184
>Lovescissor 63k. Where the scissor is their legs.
>>
>>8087648
exactly
>>
File: 1676433896215945.gif (544 KB, 1920x1080)
544 KB
544 KB GIF
>Roberta and her honor guard decide to engage in diplomatic relations with the tau so they could undermine and influence them from within due to the tau homeworlds being too close to Ultramar
>spending lot of time in close proximity with the tau diplomats and ethereals during meetings she and her honor guard unknowingly all end up catching the so called "Cau's disease", ie. more stressed she is bigger and milkier their breasts get
>and there's no more stressful job than running the Imperium and Ultramar
>>
>>8087934
DEFEAT CHAOS WITH PUREST LOVE!!!
>>
Spacebattles killed the Rowboat Gigatan story, or at least put it on hiatus. Sadge...
>>
>>8088429
It's not that, the author planned to take a break for April or May to write a book.
>>
>>8088462
Oh, that's a relief, then.
>>
>>8056717
cardialine for sanguinius?
also given the design for magnus isis would be a better name for her.
>>
>>8088429
Spacebattle moderators are one of the lowest forms of life on the planet. Literal nigger tier.
>>
>>8089009
Wasn't even the moderators in that case. It was the readers complaining about incest, in a fic that had it in the title and had clear warning that "hey, this is an incest fic" but somehow that still snuck up on them.
>>
>>8089018
I just want Robust Gorillaman to be happy, dammit... He even got a hug from Big E himself.
>>
>>8088429
>killed the Rowboat Gigatan
If only James would do the same thing.
>>
File: GJm1v9xagAEJX75.png (469 KB, 680x383)
469 KB
469 KB PNG
>>
>>
Damn, this place died hard. Nobody got any new art or anything?
>>
>>8091787
I've got an edit, and a couple things I'm working on. I've just been busy recently.
>>
>>8091924
Oh, sick. Not trying to point any specific fingers or anything, just commenting on how the last few posts are just "artwork, ten hours apart" and all.
>>
>>8092070
Start a discussion topic.
>>
>>8092544
Okay. Non-imperium factions, which major characters are changed in 63k, and how?
>>
File: 0340598456345643.png (765 KB, 900x1200)
765 KB
765 KB PNG
>>8092965
Orks are big muscular women, with deep submissive and sexual masochism issues.
Since Orks get bigger and stronger as they age and fight, the seek battle to find someone to defeat them, and who will then take them as their wife/sex slave/part of an ork harem.
Ghazghkull is a massive Tsundere for Sebastiana Yarrik. She keeps attacking Armageddon in the hopes that Sebastiana will capture and marry her.
The Imperium and other races are completely unaware that is is why the Orks keep attacking them.
>>
>>8093130
Genuinely abyssmal take on orks. absolutely braindead.
orc Gurlz wouldn't understand sex as dom/sub or even a taboo, because orks dont think like that. sex would just be one of those non-krumpin' things that like to do like eating, just done super casually with whoevers around at the time.
Ghaghkull would def be a tsundere though.
>>
>>
File: robouta paperwork.png (1.51 MB, 2250x2250)
1.51 MB
1.51 MB PNG
dangit.

on an unrelated note I feel like doing some sketch requests again. send em.
>>
>>8094453
Holy shit, look at the size of those Tax Forms!
>>
>>8094453
Fem Sang breast and butt expansion pls, like due to some Slaaneshy necklace/pendant she found.
>>
>>8094453
Sanguinia doing the Guts Griffith scream
Petra being autistic about her miniatures
The Empress mogging Whorus
Abby being a tsundere
Settra on his chariot, nothing sexual I just think he's cool.
>>
>>8094453
Some more Empress stuff would be great.
I know it's really basic but Empress riding a male serf and getting impregnated would be nice.
>>
>>8094534
don't tempt me to pull out the animation software. I will sink into that bog for hours and hours :U (jk, excellent suggestion. I've been looking for a good excuse to animate expansion stuff)
>>8094569
not done yet but have a wip cuz why not
>>
File: empress serf impregnation.png (2.74 MB, 2500x2500)
2.74 MB
2.74 MB PNG
>>8094569
delivery
>>
>>8094607
Hell yee, very good Empress. I like the breasts, good hips too.
>>
>>8094682
>>8094683
Same anon here, thank you. It's super nice, love the size difference!
I hope you do more one day.
>>
>>8094534
it begins
>>
>>8094768
Hell yee, looking forward to it.
>>
>>8094453
How about fem Corax being an exhibitionist walking around in lewd lingerie with couple of vibrators in her pussy and ass?
Since she has the power to be invisible basically.
>>
>>8094682
Lovely
>>
>>8087950
>>spending lot of time in close proximity with the tau diplomats and ethereals during meetings she and her honor guard unknowingly all end up catching the so called "Cau's disease", ie. more stressed she is bigger and milkier their breasts get
>>and there's no more stressful job than running the Imperium and Ultramar
Well having a bosom that requires a Baneblade chassis to move around shouldn't hinder her administrative skills THAT much...

>>8094453
...Of course if she's having this much trouble with such modest gains, maybe she should wait until she can use her chest as a desk...
>>
>>
>>8096270
Khorne-chan?
>>
>>8092965
The Leagues of Votann might just be an entire faction of Shortstack clones as the Votanns themselves were massive perverts that like them. Every once in a while a male kin might be made but only for the vareity and the pleasure of an especially Heroic lass as a gift.The ironkin are mostly males as well(ala mister handy), but the female ironkin are too dangerously good at fucking to be let out into the wider galaxy.

The Kin are also in search of the most valuable resource of them all, "Genetic Material"
>>
>>8094682
Limey, you're the real hero of these threads
>>
Rule 63 Emperor is the definition of Should Not Want y/n?
>>
>>8095704
>Well having a bosom that requires a Baneblade chassis to move around
Nah, that’s more Mortaria post-Nurgle-and-settling-down.
>Going from being a towering, gaunt figure famous for insane durability and resilience, to a walking fertility idol that’s too ponderous to keep up with her daughters anymore.
>>
>>8098786
So why exactly do people like fat pregnant femMortarion? Especially with all the detail about how diseased and plague-filled most of what I've seen posted about her goes in to.
>>
>>8098238
Empress is the true God mom, she does love you but at the same time really distant.
Also probably autism.
>>
>>8099253
Different preferences anon. Some people like, some don't.
Also it makes sense for r63 nurgle stuff to be mega-thicc, and all about the cycles of life. Pregnancy-related stuff was deemed to be the more appealing or least gross way of manifesting the similar conditions and concept found in the original setting lore with diseases and body-rot (which isn't sexy at all, as opposed to fertility goddess stuff).
>>
>>8094453
Nid + random fem primarch?
>>
>>8099253
Pretty certain it's just one or two guys.
>>
>>
File: 1650952902441.png (3.27 MB, 2898x4096)
3.27 MB
3.27 MB PNG
>>
File: 1670451356539777.jpg (138 KB, 1500x833)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
>>
I how I picture Furia.
>>
>>8100118
Highly inaccurate.
Furia would use 75% less words at her most coherent.
Fully expecting her partner to understand that it's their fault she's so horny and he will need a new hip replacement.
>>
Reminder that Fulgrim would still be the most beautiful woman on her entire planet, no matter if she was a tomboy or girly girl. Her entire legion would have mommy issues.
>>
File: 1409502450518.jpg (227 KB, 720x1280)
227 KB
227 KB JPG
>>8099300
>Empress is the true God mom, she does love you but at the same time really distant.
>Also probably autism.
I've always felt Satsuki Kiryuin would be the best character template to base the Femperor off of.
Helps that InkerAnon inadvertently made his version look very similar.
>>
>>8101811
Yeah, having read the wiki page for her (I know not the best place), it does fit really well the Empress.

Ancient and poweful woman from the long past of humanity who has been both influencing and sometimes ruling humanity from the shadows.
Very prideful and stubborn to say the least, but despite it extremely intelligent, calculating and patient, who rules with unwavering iron-fist and views that the weak and the foolish must be ruled for their betterment.
And due to having very steadfast convictions she posses a natural charisma and ability to lead others.
And despite being prideful she is pragmatic and determined and is willing to cast her pride aside and use any means necessary to ensure victory, even if it'd kill her.

But despite all this she isn't heartless, she is harsh and will not tolerate failure, however she cares for her subjects.
And is willing to tolerate their shortcomings and quirks.
Who also has no shame, say in a battle getting her armor damaged and torn off, exposing her physique and assets. Or during a more intimate times like bathing alongside her serfs and companions not bothering to cover up.
>>
I'm thinking a chiton fits best for this but I'm not quite certain just yet
>>
>>8102238
Yeah, I think that looks nice.
But you can go for something simpler too.

Looking good though, I like her eyes. Well drawn.
>>
nowhere near finished but here's the roughs so far
>>
>>8102357
OR here, thank you. Looking forward to it.
Here's another Sang
>>
>>8101068
Furia/Angron isn't actually mentally retarded and incapable of forming coherent sentences. In fact they are arguably one of the wisest primarchs accepting they are a monster.
>>
Tau girls prefer Human men.
>>
>>8103592
How so?
>>
>>8104233
Compared to Tau Men, Human Men have bigger dicks and last longer in bed during 'CQC'
>>
>>8094453
Bit late to the party here, but could you draw more threesome stuff between fem Fulgrim and Ferra?
With fem Fulgrim is teaching Ferra sex positions specifically cowgirl and Ferra is riding one of the serfs, kinda like that one fellatio pic set.
And if possible could you use this hairstyle for Ferra? But it isn't mandatory.
>>
>>8104440
I kinda wanna just hang out with her and hold hands or something...
>>
>>8104451
Would Ferra's arms feel cold or warm?
Since they are coated in metal?
>>
>>8104456
I kinda imagine them being surprisingly warm. Comfortable, even.
>>
Would Ferra be a good wife?
>>
File: 1675715630907361.png (3.48 MB, 2898x4096)
3.48 MB
3.48 MB PNG
>>8104793
>>
>tfw no sanguinia gf to cuddle with
>>
>>8105305
Her wings would be extremely uncomfortable when you are trying to sleep.
>>
>>8105797
No, her feathers soft
>>
>>8104841
I will continue to love the Aledari runes in this image, it always makes me think of Roberta trying to hide her relationship with Yvrail
>>
>>8105898
It's all fun and games till they start fluttering in her sleep and hit you or tickle your nose and make you start sneezing.
>>
>>8106032
She has the muscle control to keep them still, or at least the sense to bind them while she's asleep
>>
>>8106032
I wonder if she can use them like extra striking limbs.
Part of the more physical reason why she’s one of the top fighters of the sisters.
>>
>>8102798
MMAanon.
Shes hardly retarded, and is pretty wizened next to her less confronted sisters, but she is also brain damaged in a specific and quantifiable way, that would make fine articulation of her thoughts and feelings, and emotional control in general highly difficult.
Imagine chronic hangover brain fog, plus a very possible inability to register or comprehend the sensations or emotions outside combat.
>>
>>8104793
Very much no. She constantly demands that her daughers prove themselves to her, and whoever is the most competent at the moment is her favorite. But they need to keep proving themselves if they want to remain in ther mother's good graces, and the moment they slip up they get dropped like a sack of bricks. You don't want to be in a relationship with a woman like that: even if she doesn't have a dozen simps she pits against one another for her favor, snuggles and amazon presses she is an exacting taskmaster who hates all form of weakness, both actual and perceived.

You'd have to work your ass off to even get a date, let alone a marriage.
>>
>>
>>8108169
Nice, good to see more art.
>>
slight update. this shit takes time when you're an amateur.
>>
>>8108362
Looking good, take your time.
>>
>>8108362
We need to go bigger.
>>
>>8108399
Ginormous Angel Milkers.
>>
>>8108548
Maybe not that big.
>>
File: 1694170838799790.jpg (39 KB, 995x921)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>8109667
Coward.
>>
>>
>>8110057
Sometimes it's better to just stay in your lane.
>>
>>8108399
>>8112215
I was planning on making two different versions either way. one that ends at the current point as shown in the most recent update, and one that goes beyond. pray for me, for depression is being a bitch and the ritalin is only barely giving me the discipline to work.
>>
>>8112501
Sounds good, and it is okay. Take your time.
>>
File: Untitled82_20240410004837.png (818 KB, 2309x2650)
818 KB
818 KB PNG
>>8112501
That's fair anon.
Achieving something helps, but it's also easier said than done.
Have a wip alt-history Furia (Princess of Desh'ea, Flower of Nuceria, Queen of Gladiators) for your troubles.
>>
>>8112759
>Queen of Gladiators
Clearly that is a Sacred Prostitute!
>>
>>8112897
>Too distracted to notice the honourific Spathas or Brooch stylised like the Nuceria gladiatorial crests.
Anything to change anon? This is a wip.
>>
>>8114244
I was mostly joking...
>>
>>8114331
I figured anon, no fret. But I like to get others involved.
>>
>>8112759
I think she could do with more sheer muscle, she may not be roid rage incarcerated like with Cannon-esque Furia, but she is still a daughter of the Empress, she'd at least toned enough for abs even without a life time of fighting of working like her sisters. She may be a princess, but she isn't a pushover.
>>
How would the femarchs react to learning about the sensei and how there actually biological children of the empress
>>
>>8114829
those aren't canon anymore anon
>>
>>8114829
That corresponds pretty directly with their general opinions on pyschers.
Those in the positive respond positively, probably even seeking out direct relationships.
Those in the negative, respond negatively.
Possibly going as far to deliberately hunt them down, but that is extremely unlikely.
>>
>>
>>8114829
More or less like this >>8114860
But I also think many like Magna and Roberta would just go "Yeah, that makes sense. I did wonder if I had half siblings through-out the galaxy considering the slutty past of our mom..."
>>
File: TauGirl01.png (890 KB, 642x863)
890 KB
890 KB PNG
>>
>>8114759
I will, but a lot of it will come out in the shading.
I do want to keep a somewhat petite look, just for contrasts sake, but I shall add clear signs of fitness and toning.
>>
>>8116611
Understandable.

Though the general thought of her being less generally muscular than her sisters in this alternate swapped time does also make me think of how she would interact with some of them, and additionally if anything would be similarly different with the other sisters, like if Roberta had been raised in the arena instead, or if Etna hadn't landed on Nocturne. Possibilities that would have large effects on their physical characteristics most of all, and the other ways that might affect them as people.

You don't need to spend additional time to depict these possibilities, this piece you're working on now is plenty enough, and I thank you for it, but to consider the possibilities.
>>
>>8116152
Made for Human Cock.
>>
now with the arms out of the way we can get back on track with the good shit.
>>
>>8117584
Hell yee.
>>
>>8117584
As an idea, I like the expressions you draw.
Maybe in the end Sanguinia gets overwhelmingly horny due to the growth? Like ahegao or something.
>>
>>8117584
I like it. The embarrassment just makes it better, and she looks cute without being hypersexual.
>>
Which of you made the Femnarch bots on spicychat?
>>
>>8119033
Link? I wanna cuddle with Petra.
>>
>>8119033
Where?
>>
File: 1712288177246561.jpg (476 KB, 720x1290)
476 KB
476 KB JPG
>>
>>8119104
>>8119853
https://spicychat.ai/creator/the_unknown_one
They don’t seem very well made.
>>
>>8120781
Damn shame
>>
>>
>>8121570
>>
>>8121575
So which is your favorite?
>>
>>8112759
Very tall, but in a good way.
>>
File: FIqZ9VqXwAYZX83.jpg (849 KB, 3250x3250)
849 KB
849 KB JPG
>>
>>8121579
I have a deep and deliberate loyalty to the Angel, for reasons previously outlined.
>>
Female Custodes got confirmed with the new codex. Pretty retarded retcon but I suppose this is the direction Warhammer was going to go as it rose in popularity. I thought you guys would be interested though.
>>
>>8124305
Femarch bros. We flew too close to the sun.
>>
>>8124305
Cool I guess, can't wait for the porn.
>>
>>8124305
Fucking disgusting. Done with this franchise.
>>
>>8124305
Female custodes are at least somewhat more feasible than Female marines if you consider the angle of them being what the emperor intended as the next evolutionary step for greater humanity, but it's still a very less than insignificant stretch, if there was a particular case of him not wanting marines or custodes to reproduce, he could at least trust in that the custodes would never disobey his will or direct orders.
>>
>>8124305
Cool. I mean, sisters of silence were already damn close to female Custodes, so this is just another step. Plus unlike the space marines, they were all handcrafted by the Emperor so it makes sense that they could be female since it wasn't reliant on Geneseed making you closer to your primarch and shit.
>>
File: 1681446193121534.png (517 KB, 745x560)
517 KB
517 KB PNG
>>8124305
I've like my 63k stuff as a separate thing, I do not want it in actual 40k

>>8124590
>hand crafted people are the next evolutionary step for humanity
That's not the intended purpose of custodes and anyone who says that is wrong or is just a custodes-fag. Custodes-fags are actually the worst, I hope a knight armiger red weddings them all
>>
>>8125008
Then please ilucidate me to the otherwise intentions for the custodes beyond the guarding of the emperor and probable culling of the space marines following the successful galactic unification of humanity.

Additionally
>1 guy vs literally an entire mech
Titles and regalia aside, how the fuck is this surprising?
>>
>>8125008
>Then please ilucidate me to the otherwise intentions for the custodes beyond the guarding of the emperor and probable culling of the space marines following the successful galactic unification of humanity.
That's literally all they're for, aside from probably some other tasks the Emps would have for them, it's that some people think that custodes are want the emperor wanted everyone to become or evolve toward

>custodes vs armiger
people were mad about thinking that the custodes was taken by surprise and should have been able to predict and somehow kill it
>>
>>8125104
>>8125081
literally can't click the right post lol
>>
>>8124305
Well they are handcrafted from scratch, so I don’t think it’s that bad. At least this means that more smut can be made.
>>
>damn, I love female space mar- ack!
>>
>>8126585
Wow. I really shouldn't stick my penis there... However.
>>
>>8126585
Shit like this is why Khorne is the worst God, not even some shrivel of love left, she's just some husk full of hatred.

And apparently spiders too.
>>
>>8126622
>not even some shrivel of love left, she's just some husk full of hatred
You don't seem to realize that I can save her.
>>
>>8128244
I'm not gonna post it because I like to think I'm healthier than that, but I just wanted you to know that I did genuinely just write a more than 2000 character "Nuh Uh" and would appreciate if you reacted accordingly
>>
Tried my hand
>>
>>8129559
Nice stuff!
I'm excited to see this piece finished!
>>
>>8129559
Complete mogging by the roman wife. as it should be.
>>
>>8129645
I thought that was Emps not Roberta. Not sure who the baldy is meant to be but I'm guessing Whorus.
>>
>>8128244
I can s-
>>
>>8129723
Could be Empress, could be Roberta, but baldy is probably meant to be Isis.
>>
>>8129734
-ack111
>>
>>8129559
Nice, good to see more Empress stuff.
>>
I really like the proportions with this one.
The abs are really nice.
>>
>>8130059
The blade on the axe feels a little much to me, but overall it's very nice
>>
>>8124590
You know the slippery slope will keep on
Get ready for female tyranids
>>
>>8130627
My body is ready!
>>
>>8130627
>Get ready for female tyranids
I thought they were already mostly female...
>>
File: Tyranid Girls.jpg (367 KB, 1200x1788)
367 KB
367 KB JPG
>>8130686
At least post the complete image with no ugly watermark slapped on.
>>
File: Tyranid_maid.jpg (71 KB, 620x620)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>8130953
I was looking for Tyranid Girls and it was either that or this.
>>
>>8130686
They already are mostly, most of their names are just old english words for women.
>>
>>8121575
> fem Vulcan
Literally one job. Darker.

> "By how much?"
#000000 on the RGB hex code, moron.
>>
>>8130968
>>
File: Untitled82_20240416225552.png (1.21 MB, 1162x2650)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB PNG
I've got my alt-history Furia idea to pretty much where I've (lost further motivation) been satisfied with the result, and finally remembered to post.
May have further work done later to add in her circle of debutants/courtiers to emphasize her stature more.

May try my hand at a more amazonian work next. Thinking some kind of Slaaneshi-esque "Iron Dragon" version of Ferra (more metal skin, less armour or clothing), if I were to go for another alt-history kind of thing.
I'm not an especially skilled or reliable drawfag, next to others that populate these threads, but if anyone had any requests or anything?
>>
>>8129734
>>8129739
I just watched that. It was pretty ouch.
https://youtu.be/eQNW1sixNGA?si=DOQ_QtTeGeDqOSbI
>>
>>8131695
Her right hand bothers me, but otherwise she looks great
>>
>>8131695
Looks nice, good sized breasts.
I like the red veil she has on the hip, looks neat
>>
>>8133154
>>8133931
>Hand.
I used a ref for that, hence why it looks weird.
Still, good to know for certain I'm good enough to post shit now.
>>
>>8134132
That hand is literally the only gripe I have, so it's otherwise absolutely fantastic in my amateur opinion
>>
Delivery for anon on /tg/
>>
>>8135194
Not them but nice.
>>
File: IMG_4444.jpg (411 KB, 1345x1943)
411 KB
411 KB JPG
Fem Horus
>>
>>8136466
I like it, wish people wouldn't do the bald or part bald with her, but I like it none the less
>>
>>8136466
Looks way too much like a man for me.
>>
please bear with me, as the sanguinia animation is taking a while. fucked up my wrist trying to open a box (amazing, I know)
>>8136466
hot damn
>>
>>8137619
Looking good.
>>8136466
Shoulders too wide.
>>
ok the first version is mostly done for now. I'll colour it in once the second version is complete.
I am in the hell known as layer sorting. please save me.
>>
>>8136466
Her frame is probably accurate to how she would be in any sort of offical gender swap of 40k, but the effect of it here with the hair and lipstick makes her look more trans.

>>8137619
Very nice butt.
Just as the Empress intended.
>>
>>8138007
Looking great, good luck.
>>8137619
I know everyone doesn't like hyper but I like this.
Is good.
>>
>>8136466
I feel like build-wise, she’s more like what a Femstartes would look like than a Femnarch. Bloated to near masculinity by gigantism, etc… The Femnarch’s themselves should be more “perfect” IMO. Great design overall though. In a less horny setting, I’d even say she’s fine as is. But titties too small. I’d be down to let her snap my neck if I was her Rememberancer
>>
File: 1646051519301.png (1.32 MB, 2413x3288)
1.32 MB
1.32 MB PNG
>>8094453
If you're still up for requests, could you like to draw Empress again? But with more thicc and ridicc proportions this time? Like her having same size butt like Sanguinia here >>8137619 but with giant breasts to match as well.
Bonus points for lactation.
>>
>>8138007
Even without horni she is still quite the eye candy.
Nice work, bro!
>>
>>8136466
I could probably edit this to be more feminen looking, would be pretty big job though
>>
>>8136466
I like it. People complaining that she doesn't look feminine clearly don't get how a female space marine would probably look like the most butch woman alive.
>>
>>8138623
Female Primarchs and Female Space Marines aren’t the same thing, though. Primarchs are noted to be physically perfect and beautiful by normal Human characters in the books, while Astartes are often (but not always, there’s some pretty boys) noted to be broad featured and off-putting do to their gigantism features. I think that remembrancer lady in the first HH book basically thought Loken being an Astartes was a waste of what would have been a handsome man (plus, the lack of a sex drive).

Basically the poor girls are doomed to be forever mogged by their hotter moms.
>>
>>8138623
>female space marine
Don't exist and you're speculating, eat shit.
>>
>>8139103
That's probably true in honesty. If we go by the idea that the Primarchs were meant to be the exemplars of humanity in addition to biological super-soldier weapons they probably would deliberately look appealing and awe-inspiring. Kind of how there's the historical idea of certain people being larger than life by virtue of their presence commanding respect or how they acted and all. And yeah, that's fair given the fact that obviously Fulgrim was handsome enough to marry like, a hundred times and there are examples of people expressing attraction to space marines.
So I guess it's worth saying they might not be the most butch women alive, but they wouldn't be combat barbies either. Probably that same kind of unrealistic female beauty that you see with modern wonder woman mixed with the gals from things like rainbow six.

>>8139128
>would probably look like
No shit I'm speculating.
>>
>>8139128
Of fucking course he's speculating, this is the thread literally designed for that speculation.
>>
>>8138522
I see 2 real options for going about that, either shrinking her features in to make her feminine aspects more prominent, or making her tits bigger so the rest of her frame seems more effeminate around them.
>>
>>8139170
>making her tits bigger so the rest of her frame seems more effeminate around them.
More pronounced Hips would also help; If her upper body is so jacked, why not enhance her lower body strength to get even more out of it?
>>
>>8139235
Very true
>>
>>8138522
Honestly, personally just some slight face tweaks (and personally no half cut hair style) would be enough, I like the piece, just feels a bit off. Love that's it based on the out of armor Horus image.
>>8139235
>Hips
Yeah, that could help too

>>8139103
>>8139152
>astartes gigantism
I know some books mention it, but we do have plenty of official artwork were they look completely normal face wise and obviouslly some books do describe them as being good looking too. I think part of the whole roided out physique thing was based on older memes/jokes about model and artwork having poor proportions with a mix of earlier editions gritty artwork and that was kind of used as a base. If we go off the forge world black books, most of the astartes in there that have portraits honestly look better than the image we got of Valdor
>>
>>8139290
Yeah, I don't imagine them as giants or anything, most like 8 or so feet tall. I just meant the larger than life thing as kind of their presence/the aura they give off as something bigger/greater than the average person.
>>
>>8139290
The astartes have bulk muscle, so that tends to take away from any decent features
>>
File: NathanielGarroBook6.png (1.18 MB, 978x766)
1.18 MB
1.18 MB PNG
>>8139633
Ehh, art work again is all over the place. Some marines look complete fine, but I would think that the marine process may lead to some more variations in looks depending on the marine in question. We know size can very like crazy, from Voss who is probably the bulkiest of marines due to his stature/gains to Moloc or pre heresy Abaddon who where considered large, but abby didn't look all that crazy face wise. Also getting IRL, but if marines were "fit", as in not high body fat or extremely low, having big muscles wouldn't really have to much affect on the face regardless
>>
>>8139290
40K is woefully inconsistent in all regards.
>>
File: 1632418052765.jpg (1.03 MB, 1600x2103)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB JPG
>Fear the alien. Hate the alien. Kill the a-
>"Silence, mon-keigh! You will speak when you're spoken to."
>Seek not the words of the xenos, lest they infect us with blasphemy...
>"Elthala, after you're done training him, find out where his primitive brethren are. We need more males for the craftworld."
>Holy terra, not like this! Empress protect me, lest my soul becomes corrupted!
>>
>>8141990
Getting into a steamy 4some with 3 banshees sounds hot
>>
>>8142795
They keep calling you Mon-keigh, but in a cute and endearing way while blushing
>>
File: Farseer.jpg (141 KB, 787x1199)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
>>
>>8054285
I know it's not the intent but with how the chin warpaint and shoulder strap clash it looks like her wrap is attached to her jaw.
>>
Vulcana holding up her Aryan twink guardsman so he could reach something on a really high shelf.
>>
>>8104440
Bit of a tangent, but why is "tube armor" so common? I'm referring to the tube-like patterns above her thighs, at the sides of her gut and those peeking out at her armpit and below the shoulderplate.
Tubes don't really seem like things that'd make good armoring despite looking good visually.
>>
>>8144108
Forgot to tag this>>8094453
>>
>>8144114
Fiber bundles and/or cable sheathing anon.
Classic design motif from most 40k power armour stuff out there.
>>
>>8144351
Yeah, but they don't seem like good choices for armor.
>>
>>8144114
It pretty confident it's supposed to be something like kevlar, where it is by all considerations, worse armor than the actual platemail, but it is massively more flexible for the resilience it does has and as such is used to protect more vulnerable areas that need to be able to flex easily, like limb joints.
Sort of like chain mail practically, but vastly more advanced.
>>
File: chaossister.jpg (439 KB, 2480x3508)
439 KB
439 KB JPG
>>
File: IMG_4520.jpg (1.3 MB, 1414x2000)
1.3 MB
1.3 MB JPG
>>
File: JK锤高.jpg (1.49 MB, 5227x1037)
1.49 MB
1.49 MB JPG
Which one?
>>
>>8146682
Ultra, easily.
>>
>>8146937
>>8146937
>>8146937
new

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.