[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I miss greatness. What do?
>>
Define "greatness" for starters. What does it look like in your head?
>>
>>31686436
Learn how to put a lot of work into something and make a lot of friends around that thing and learn and study a lot and work to funnel money into your chosen thing. This is how you achieve greatness and surround yourself with other great men.
>>
>>31686540
Let's start with "to command others."
>>31686566
I'm doing all that and the best possible endgame is being lower upper class. Not a great fucking thing.
>>
>>31686600
You think commanding others is the main thing about greatness? lmao, figures why you can't find it
>>
>>31686650
Yes it is. Name a great person who wasn't in full charge of at least a fief.
>>
>>31686436
Git gud
>>
>>31686673
Go fuck yourself ape.
>>
I descend from Germanic noblemen, I literally have Teutonic blood in me.
What to do to be like my ancestors?
>>
Lower races downed my lineage with their disobedience but now I'm ready to rise us up again.
>>
File: 1500181394859.jpg (89 KB, 791x753)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>31686655
Since you are small-minded and still think about greatness in terms of land owned, I'll only tell you this and hope you can comprehend it.

Greatness is not about commanding anyone. Commanding someone means you haven't earned their respect enough for them to follow you on their own accord.
Greatness is about scope of mind, about a vision that transcends you as a person and benefits humanity across space and time. You can do this with practically no property in your name. That's greatness.
>>
>>31686706
>earned their respect
Why the fuck would I like to earn fucking respect of "people" my ancestors held as pets or cattle?
>a vision that transcends you
I was chosen by God. For God works in mysterious ways, the vision can go upon me even on the mongolian basket forum.
>>
>>31686650
>>31686692
>>31686701
what a faggot ahahah lmfao
>>
>>31686436
I also. I used to think in myself as destined to something great. But now I see I'm just like everybody and not special.

>>31686566
To me, greatness is do something for a purpose bigger than your life. You can get a good women and family, a lot of money, land and possesions and it will be good for your life. But your life are nothing in the big scheme of history.

>>31686650
I think command others are not greatness per si, there a lot of petty man whit bad character commanding hundreds. But If you stick for a great goal and are really passionated about this, people gonna follow you and want you as their leader. And with their support you can make your dreams come true.

>>31686692
Save Europe from losing your culture to globalization and diversity. Im not even european and its sad see this coming to you. I'm latinamerican and hope you dont end like us.
>>
>>31686718
Lmao, okay

So, basically, you're admitting you want to be a living relic in a world that has no use for you anymore.

If God works in mysterious ways, maybe it was God that planned for the total and irreversible destruction of feudal society and the change of the meaning of "worth" from heritage to choice. Only God knows.

If you can't accept that greatness won't ever be served to you on a silver platter like you're an infant, I can't help you.
>>
>>31686830
>Save Europe from losing your culture to globalization and diversity

lmao, loser
>>
>>31686830
>Save Europe from losing your culture to globalization and diversity
I want niggers and shitskins to rape rob and replace these revolted serfs honestly. I'm not going to live around anyway and they have to get their punishment for the devastation they had already brought.
>>31686842
This "world" you mean is crushing right there.
>>
>>31686965
So what? You think it will crumble back into feudalism? Get real, for once in your life.
>>
>>31686436
My comment on another thread that relates also to your question, OP: https://archive.4plebs.org/adv/thread/31681566/#q31682547
>>
>>31686965
>I want niggers and shitskins to rape rob and replace these revolted serfs honestly. I'm not going to live around anyway and they have to get their punishment for the devastation they had already brought.
And ooga booga eep eep to you too.
>>
>>31688329
They're starting getting the average below replacement birthrates neither they ever live in countryside, yet the genepool of those subhumans will be totally contaminated at least for my sons' lifetime if they won't die out completely.
>>31687017
It's obviously going to that with all property going to be owned by large companies, have you ever check your rent bill retard? Nevertheless, what I ask is not about the political landscape.
>>
>>31688312
Thank you anon but this post is about a purpose while I already have a very clear and defined one. It's just not it.
>>
>>31689529
You're welcome. Your OP is a little unclear then. I took it to mean how personally to achieve greatness.
>>
>>31689954
I mean, what I'm doing is to be done and it is THE purpose but it doesn't really matter globally. I'm not really in charge of anything great, just a mere household.
>>
>>31690146
I too take that to be the case, it doesn't have to be global greatness. The note I link to doesn't say one has to become Caesar.
>>
>>31690363
It's not like Caesar either, just like my great great grand-parent who still used to own slaves.
>>
I JUST WANT FUCKING SLAVERY BACK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>31690396
>like my great great grand-parent who still used to own slaves.
You mean Moshe, or was it Shlomo? Jews have been the great slave traders and owners over the last couple of millennia, even in ante-bellum south.
>>
>>31690855
I wish I was Jewish but I'm just a mere Pole.
>>
>>31690804
>>
>>31690900
Not nigger slavery, white slavery. My ancestors held white slaves. Who the fuck would want to have niggers around?
>>
>>31690855
i would rather be moshe rabbeinu's slave than president of the united states
>>
>>31690922
What's the difference?
>>
>>31690959
>>
>>31686692
Average American
>>
>>31686692
I'm a descendent of Charlemagne which is somewhat common but not as common as muggles try to make it sound
>>
>>31690968
Average American is a third wop or kike, a third Slavic serf refugee, and a third Irish debt slave. It's for "white" Americans i.e. only a third of the entire U.S. population.
I like the country per se though.
>>
>>31691011
Where do you live? In Britain, in Germany? It's quite interesting what happened with the Frankish nobles after the Gaulish revolt, it was entire two centuries years ago.
I don't believe any degenerate in modern day France to have any Frankish blood in them. Hope they all go extinct soon enough there, loathsome nigger-loving bastards.
>>
God, I want to see the moment when the last gaul will be butchered by a negro on the streets of Vilayat al-Parisi.
>>
>>31686436
>>>/wsg/5626932
>>
>>31686436
Masturbate.
>>
>>31686600
>"to command others."
Holy shit you are a giga faggot lmao. Buddy you need to stop shitting your diapers and grow up.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.