[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

ITT we ask the opposite gender anything!

Standard /adv rules apply. For example, all images must be work-safe, no avatar posting or posting personal details, etc. If you feel the need to post toonme images, etc. there is a corresponding thread on /soc where those are allowed.

Incel rants do not belong here; take them to /r9k. Take racism to /pol or /b.

Note that this *NOT* a General thread; don't post questions here unless people of the opposite gender to your own are the only people it makes sense to ask. (If, for example, you have a medical question, give that its own thread - it makes sense to ask both sexes for advice!)

Previously on ATOGA: >>31923236

Also previously on ATOGA: >>31923226
>>
State gender
Describe /atoga/ with a song lyric
M
"Are there any queers in the theater tonight?
Get them up against the wall!
There's one in the spotlight, he don't look right to me,
Get him up against the wall!
That one looks Jewish!
And that one's a coon!
Who let all of this riff-raff into the room?
There's one smoking a joint,
And another with spots!
If I had my way,
I'd have all of you shot!"
>>
>moralfag OP
Aight i‘m out
>>
>>31927876
If I had a tail I'd own the place
>>
>>31927883
It's funny how it always demonizes what men are posting, but females are allowed to do whatever.
>>
Men, would you prefer to date a woman who leans into her physical shortcomings and is confident in everything she is, or would it be better if she understood the strengths and weaknesses of her looks and was honest and vocal about the things she finds ugly about herself? This scenario is of course assuming those shortcomings are not changeable things.
>>
>>31927877
>>31927880
So I think in this case your hands are moid hands.
I am a huge proponent of the idea that women are generally evil and seek destruction, but not without some exceptions.
>>
>>31927896
A woman who is happy and confident is far more attractive than one who is constantly miserable. This doesn't mean being in denial about your appearance, it just means being happy because you don't give a fuck.
>>
>>31927896
2nd I guess
>>
The entire problem with modern dating is that women aren't attracted to the average man but men are attracted to the average woman. In a relationship the one that cares least is the more vulnerable one, and that's always the woman because she can rebound whenever.
>>
>>31927876
>Describe /atoga/ with a song lyric
M.

He's a real nowhere man
Sitting in his nowhere land
Making all his nowhere plans for nobody
Doesn't have a point of view
Knows not where he's going to
Isn't he a bit like you and me?
Nowhere man please listen
You don't know what you're missing
Nowhere man, the world is at your command
He's as blind as he can be
Just sees what he wants to see
Nowhere man, can you see me at all
Nowhere man don't worry
Take your time, don't hurry
Leave it all 'til somebody else
Lends you a hand
Ah, la, la, la, la
Doesn't have a point of view
Knows not where he's going to
Isn't he a bit like you and me?
Nowhere man please listen
You don't know what you're missing
Nowhere man, The world is at your command
Ah, la, la, la, la
He's a real nowhere man
Sitting in his nowhere land
>>
File: 1695514310764651.png (195 KB, 600x302)
195 KB
195 KB PNG
women
do you like my new sandals
>>
>>31927918
Men shouldn't expose their feet.
>>
>>31927876
M
(Wheezy outta here)

Everybody wanna be a superstar
Get a lot of money, drive fancy cars
Get a lot of money, might not see tomorrow
Get a lot of money, fuck fancy broads
Get a lot of money, drive fancy cars

Stickin' to the models, yeah
Drinkin' out the bottle, yeah
What have you done to deserve this?
You gon' have to keep a gun if it's dirty
Spend a mansion on a car and park it in the slum
Got diamonds on me, got a Glock, holdin' thirty drum
We buss a check up down the middle, nine figures
I packed the hood out on the jet when I first came up
Money brought pain before the fame, I was painless
Shit ain't the same, you get more money, it get more dangerous
It could be a motive when you litty and you famous
Fuck on her few times, still feel like she a stranger
>>
>>31927916
Eleanor Rigby works quite well too.
>>
>>31927913
I'm attracted to unconventional looking guys, but they're always already partnered. Neckbeards seem to find it easy finding girlfriends. Dating apps are full of normies. Honestly, all the guys I've seen on Hinge has been out of my league. It's not my fault.
>>
>>31927904
Think what you want. I dont seek destruction but creation, just human evolution and that requires sacrifices of the not so perfect elements.
>>
>>31927935
Guys have to larp as normies on dating apps if they want to get matches. Blame your own gender, dumb fucking cunt.
>>
>>31927936
Bold of you that only men can be imperfect and that incels are worse than some women.
>>
>>31927941
>anon fell for the alpha male grifter scam
Why does this never stop being so fucking funne
>>
>>31927943
I never implied that but women are the ones with the womb so they will almost always be able to keep their genes in the gene pool. The shitty female genetics just get drowned out over generations by chad genes.
>>
>>31927935
>POV: A bunch of lying bullshit
>>
>>31927896
First is better.
>>
>>31927941
>>31927950
>it's the troon again
No matter how much you resent women, you will always be a failure.

Death to all feminine males, including (You).
>>
>>31927949
They don't. Shitty women breed all the time. High intellect and high value ones tend not to.
>>
>>31927876
M
>When we were young the future was so bright (whoa)
>The old boards were all so alive (whoa)
>and all the anons on the whole damn site (whoa)
>were gonna make it big the future was bright

>Now the boards are all cracked and torn(whoa)
>anons grew up but their lives are worn (whoa)
>How can one little site
>swallow so many liiiiives?

>JH had a chance, yeah she really did (whoa)
>Instead she got a cat and then never had kids (whoa)
>Exibanon lives at home cause he's got no job (whoa)
>just shit posts and smokes a lotta pot

>SnL committed suicide (whoa)
>Neuro OD'd and died (whoa)
>What the hell is going on?
>Cruelest dream, reality!
>>
>>31927957
Yeah, because incels are still tampering with female sexual selection. I am talking about the ideal, an utopia.
>>
>>31927957
The shitty ones don't know what pregnancy is, and never expect to lose teeth. during pregnancy. The smart ones know not to destroy their bodies.
>>
>>31927953
But what if her insecurities are justified?
>>
>>31927956
>childless old hag gets it wrong again like she got wrong choosing a good man in her 20s.
Kek. Your cats will eat you.
>>
State gender
Do you have a workout playlist? What does it look like?
>>
>>31927963
Almost anything can be 'justified' if you think hard enough.
>>
>>31927965
F
Yes
Hyper electronic shit that makes me feel like I am at a rave.
>>
>>31927896
First. Self-assurance is hot.
>>
>>31927956
>Shit he's calling out women
>*Picks up dart.*
>*Throws it on board.*
>Alright time to call them a tranny
Women will not fuck you for being a white knight faggot.
>>
File: 16751983425573344.png (1 KB, 205x205)
1 KB
1 KB PNG
>>31927968
>>
>>31927956
What if man looks like timothee chalamet but has a absolute man character?
>>
>>31927964
>tranny is still having a mental breakdown
Don't cry, the evil women can't hurt you in your basement
>>
>>31927972
Any women who is thin has the capacity to be very attractive within about 45 minutes, so I wouldn't worry about this.
>>
>>31927959
>because incels are still tampering with female sexual selection
They literally can't.
>>
>>31927971
Having a female personality as a man isn't attractive to women how much you cry about it. Keep coping though.
>>
>>31927979
He means normie and 5/10-6/10 men who simp for women beneath them, who to be fair isn't indistinguishable from modern incels.
>>
>>31927921
says who
i have sexy tanned legs because i'm mediterranean and spent two thirds of summer at the beach
>>
>>31927978
Sounds like you're an AGP male who fantasizes that all thin women are stacies somehow, what an interesting delusion.
>>
>>31927978
Not thin for my height. Just small all around.
>>
>>31927965
M
Yes, it's almost entirely wrestling entrance themes and DMX
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mGBaXPlri8
>>
>>31927981
Neither is defending women nigger, but keep it up, I'm sure you'll ascend one day, you aren't an incel, you're just a virgin who hasn't gotten laid yet, but at least you don't hate women right? Faggot.
>>
Why do all the incels here have chronic AGP? Bunch of feminine males, go back to /lgbt/ kek.
>>
>>31927935
Define unconventional
>>
>>31927984
>AGP
You'll have to clarify what this means for me please.
>>
>>31927979
You are thinking way too small minded. They are because they are the ones that laid the groundwork to western morals with abrahamic religions. That shit is still deeply deeply instilled in everything people do as a whole in western countries.
>>
State gender
Why do retarded men think that defending women means they will eventually like them and give them sex when time and time again we have been shown abusive men who beat women are the most sought after?
>>
>>31927988
Nice projection, keep on whining tranny. Act like a tranny, get treated like a tranny, it's simple.
>>
File: menstrual-cycle-2.png (288 KB, 1400x1280)
288 KB
288 KB PNG
>>31927871
Femanons, describe how you feel during the different phases of your cycle.
>>
>>31927989
Never :3
>>
>>31927995
That's funny because that would explain why you haven't gotten laid yet despite devoting your life to defending women simp nigger.
>>
Everyone itt is a gay ass nigga. Literally every single one of you. There are no exceptions.
>>
>>31927994
>abusive men who beat women are the most sought after
M. This is an incel meme. The fact that you believe it's true is one of the things that causes you to be an incel.

t. former incel who used to believe this kind of shit but wised up and started having sex
>>
>>31927994
Women like men that like women. Men that bend over backwards do not actually like women, they just want to manipulate them to get pussy. Sure there is women that get off to being treated like shit but imagine being a man and wanting to appeal to those women and becoming an asshole just to get s crumb of mentally ill pussy. Fucking pathetic behavior lmao
>>
>>31927987
>What do you think?
M. I think I'm not clicking on your link.
>>
File: 1725207361433615.jpg (358 KB, 1536x2048)
358 KB
358 KB JPG
>>31927990
Fat, like literally obese, neckbeards. Beards optional but preferred. Like picrel.
>>
>>31928005
Fair enough. Don't beat women because it puts you at legal risk, but any sort of man who simps for women is basically committing suicide.
My ex was more interested when I was more distant and left at the height of my love.
>>
File: IMG_4969.jpg (76 KB, 828x786)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>31928004
That includes you.
>>
State gender
Why do people seethe so much over dumb pointless shit that doesn't matter? Just don't care. It is that easy.
>>
>>31928004
Yes.
>>
>>31928005
Lol, don't lie. I doubt you're even a man. You have a higher chance of getting a gf by just punching her in the face than if you were nice and got her flowers and opened doors for her.
>>
>>31928012
It does. And I stand by my words.
>>
>>31928014
M
I come here to this thread explicitly for pointless dumb shit that doesn't matter.
>>
>>31928009
I'm finally someone's type
>>
>>31928014
F
They think it is not pointless because they are convinced it is the secret that will finally solve all their problems. Tbh it is pretty entertaining.
>>
>>31928014
F. I care too much about everything and enjoy getting upset.
>>
File: IMG_4970.jpg (134 KB, 955x998)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
>>31928018
GAY
>>
>>31928014
I did that already. Apparently it also wasn't good enough, and was just 'numbing' and 'avoidant'. Idk, still do it anyway. Maybe my therapist shouldn't have quit and moved away if she wanted me to do better.
>>
>>31928014
M
I can't help it, emotions are the one thing about you that you can't control. If I COULD control them, I would simply be happy all the time.
I can control my actions and choose not to engage with things I know are petty and dumb.
>>
>>31928029
You're a retard if you fell for the therapy meme in the first place.
>>
File: IMG_1100.jpg (74 KB, 749x453)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>31928031
Oh no you will summon emotions-schizo
>>
>>31928032
Yeah, I mean a few years ago I was under the delusion that things could get better. I know I was wrong and naive now though.
>>
>>31928031
Legit can tho. I learned to do it.
>>
>>31928038
Here we go
>>
>>31928017
>I doubt you're even a man.
I realise you want a dick pic, but I'm not falling for that.

And are you familiar with the concept of a false dichotomy? There are other options available besides violence and simping.
>>
>>31928040
It's true. Just be cognisant of your mental state 100% of the time and don't let it slip. Eventually it becomes second nature.
>>
>>31928043
Sounds fucking boring. I love all my emotions. Why are you so weak that you can not even endure a bit of sadness? Lmao
>>
>>31928031
M
I agree with this, I've had hundreds of panic attacks in my life and just trying not to feel the panic has worked exactly 0 times. Whereas coming up with reasons why I shouldn't panic and then watching my emotions change as a reaction works much more
>>
>>31928014
You are aware that mentally ill people cannot cure their mental illness by simply deciding to, right?
>>
>>31928014
Femcels are the C Word, simple.
>>
Look.
Sometimes, papa likes to go online, after a long hard day of doing nothing.
And I like to intentionally respond to all the silly Billies who call me a nigger faggot troon by calling them nigger faggot troons back and forth, until one of us stops.
It's a good way to spend my time.
Why does everyone have to be so mad about what someone else gets mad about? There isn't anything worth posting about on /atoga/ anyway so who cares if this wastes pre bump limit posts?
Take it easy.
>>
>>31927998
Tired, energized, horny, emotional and uncomfortable.
>>
>>31928052
>It's a good way to spend my time.
Is it, anon? Is it really? Is it REALLY?
>>
>>31928044
No idea bro. Just love being in control of myself so much.
>>
>>31928055
Cringe ass coward.
>>
>>31928042
You have cognitive dissonancy.
>>
>>31928057
Aight bro. Check this out tho.
>>
>>31928052
DADDY CHILL
>>
>>31928063
What da hell is even that
>>
File: IMG_4974.gif (1.15 MB, 498x381)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB GIF
>>31928068
I forgor
>>
>>31927987
THIS IS NOT
ENOUGHHHHHHHHH
I cri everytime
>>
Ms, you can:
>take all your savings, and live for a year pretending to be relatively wealthy and hope you can attract some girls to have fun with for a year, but then you'll have nothing left
or
>Continue living your normal life, saving responsibly and working your job for a potential future supporting a family that will probably never exist

what do you do?
>>
File: IMG_4980.gif (284 KB, 220x220)
284 KB
284 KB GIF
>>31927987
F
ALL THE THINGS SHE SAID ALL THE THINGS SHE SAID RUNNING TROUGH MY HEAD
>>
If you think about it you could just go trough a vape a day instead of eating and that would only be like five bucks. Frugal
>>
>>31928078
2nd I ain't stupid. Life isn't all about bitches.
>>
>>31928078
I wouldn't be able to pull chicks even if I looked wealthy, lets keep it a buck. I choose B
>>
>>31928009
He is not even balding...
>>
>>31927965
F
I have a few. My running mix sits around 120 bpm, but my lifting mixes are all over the place with a wide array of genres.
>>
>>31927998
Menstrual - unbearably horny. Otherwise, I can't really tell the difference.
>>
>>31928078
When I have money I will go option 1, my life has been boring and I want to have some excitement before I become a boomer
>>
File: 1720061028216755.jpg (173 KB, 1920x1080)
173 KB
173 KB JPG
Men, what do you do when having a depression episode?
Women, what do you do when having a depression episode?

or if you don't want to answer that question, is the one in the pic how you tend to start off plap time with your boyfriend/girlfriend/husband/wife? I've hear people in relationships actually are blunt like that instead of the fairy tail way it's handled in media where they just start making out
>>
i'm boring and safe, how do i stop being that so women like me
>>
>>31928107
M
I just thug it out. Nothing else I can do.
>>
>>31928107
>Men, what do you do when having a depression episode?
attempt suicide or just cry a lot
>>
>>31928107
Do what I do when I'm not depressed
sit at my computer and think about shit all day
>>
>>31928107
>Women, what do you do when having a depression episode?
Episode? I'm depressed all the time. I mostly try to distract myself and make it worse by overeating, ignoring my responsibilities and socially isolating myself. Or if I'm anxiously depressed, I frantically try to fix my life in one day. Fantasise about dying.
>>
>>31928107
Quite a few things since the depression episode started 10 years ago. What are you interested in?
>>
>>31928113
Become an incel. Women think they are scary, unpredictable and dangerous
>>
How do people even have friends??? It doesn't even feel like anyone actually likes anyone.
>>
>>31927965
M
I like this song from the matrix
https://youtu.be/mpWXFkzN8Jg?si=rBHZwK9IqBKO5TxO&t=34
My playlist includes Fu Manchu, The Prodigy, the soundtrack from Blade, some tracks from Hotline Miami
>>
Posted in the old thread by accident.

Guys what would you think if your girl had hair around her areola? I try to remove it before I know I'm going to be naked but sometimes I forget. O.O
>>
>>31928134
What the fuck
>>
>>31928134
Sounds weird
Are you hairy in general or no
>>
Either gender.
Do you have any advice to stop self-sabotaging?
>>
>>31928139
Buy a shotgun and kill as many people as possible before being taken down by police
>>
File: IMG_5003.gif (3.27 MB, 669x500)
3.27 MB
3.27 MB GIF
>>31928139
F
Nope
>>
>>31928134
Get laser treatment.
>>
>>31928137
Yeah, I'm very hairy. It all got worse when I started shaving, which is necessary for IPL (laser hair removal). I'm hoping if I start doing the IPL more diligently the hair will become less noticeable.
>>
>>31928134
Shrek here, please come and live in my swamp house.
>>
>>31928107
M
If it's "normal depression" I make bad decisions, lose sleep and fuck up my life somehow
If it's major depression I exercise more than usual but otherwise do nothing productive, I didn't go to my exams earlier this year when this happened and it fucked me up for the entire year
>>
>>31928145
Are you brown?
>>
Have you ever tried to fart and shit your pants? How did that go?
>>
State gender and what monster hunter weapon(s) you use.
>>
>>31928158
M I don't play weebshit
>>
>>31928107
>Women, what do you do when having a depression episode?
Skip lectures and drink and play video games. I have to do it for 2-3 weeks before the escapism starts working so shit usually gets worse afterwards but there's a high peak somewhere in there where I stop caring about everything that's wrong with me and my life and feel like I'll be able to push through whatever follows.
>start off plap time with your boyfriend
I would often make some blunt and obscene casual suggestions to flirt with my ex and then sex would either follow or not. Sometimes it was a subtler hours-long seduction. Sometimes one of us would beg or just grab the other. There are many ways to initiate and it's easy to explore when you're intimate and comfortable with someone.
>>
>>31928160
All because Chad didn't respond? Don't you think you're overreacting?
>>
>>31928163
I don't recall anyone not responding to me, it's always me shitting up my friendships by getting too stressed and tired to talk to anyone past a short meaningless exchange every 8 months.
>>
What are the implications of a woman saying "I love you"?
>>
>>31928167
You have reached the pinnacle of her deception and things can only go downhill from there.
>>
>>31928147
Unironically find Shrek hot desu.
>>31928153
Yes, sir. Light brown.
>>
What do you do when horny but can't find time to satisfy yourself?

I haven't been able to handle it for about 3 days now due to either working, being around people or having shit to do and it'
s making me frustrated, all I want to do is lock myself in my house and go at it for at least a couple of hours but life won't let me
>>
>>31928167
I love you!
>>
>>31928173
figures, the current situation is just wierd but my dick is guiding me into very bad territory
>>
>>31928179
Damn
Takes me like two minutes before going to sleep
>>
>>31927993
Nta but ooh please expand or provide more sources to check that?
>>
How am i supposed to meet better women? I seem to have a bad habit of dating women who dont really treat me well, and most of them admitting it. Often saying i deserve better. Its hard when i put time and effort into someone and they dont reciprocate.
>>
>>31928179
F I guess nothing and during ovulation, it can’t be satisfied. It’s really bad.
>>
>>31928185
How do you find women you get along with enough to date long term in the first place?
>>
>>31928189
Usually by being myself. Meeting people/Making friends in different communities or circles. Usually i try to be friends first with most girls i come across. Depending if we click or not i go from there. Im affable, moderately conventionally attractive, funny, and passionate (at least i try to be).
>>
>>31928188
> it can’t be satisfied
How hard have you tried before? Max orgasms in a day?
>>
Is meeting up with a fit 42 year old weird if you're a 27 F?
>>
File: IMG_9217.jpg (85 KB, 640x634)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>31928184
Ofc np
>>
>>31928195
Not if you ask lana del rey
>>
>>31928195
If youre into it i dont see why not, youre both adults, and youre 1 year under the x/2+7 rule so. Some people will think its weird but some people think the world is flat
>>
>>31928195
Who gives a shit?
>>
>>31928193
At least 30
>>
>>31928195
What do you like about him? how did you meet?
>>
>>31927896
work on what you can improve, embrace what you can't improve
>>
>>31928203
This
>>
>>31928201
Wtf
How did you feel the next day?
>>
Good morning I hate women (because they are evil)
>>
>>31928158
M
Against monsters, my aura has been sufficient.
>>
File: IMG_2371.jpg (55 KB, 1290x801)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>31928207
Skill issue. You should get horny because they are.
>>
>>31928195
Yes, but also who cares? Less so since
>Older men
Is a common female ideal (until they realize older men are also fallible humans and not perfect)
Bit impractical for the long-term since he'll be approaching 50 soon, unless you're into that, too
>>
>>31928195
How much money does he have?
>>
>>31928209
But I'm not a dumb evil nigger.
>>
>>31928212
Stay bitter and unfucked then.
>>
>>31928213
Stay a dumb evil nigger while still being unfucked and a pathetic amoral submissive.
>>
>>31928214
So silly
>>
>>31928214
My guy you seem mad over nothing
>>
Ex texted me, having a convo and I'm replying not impolitely, but she keeps asking questions. What do
>>
>>31928216
Uhm anon I am literally a stoic sigma male with MORALS and STANDARDS. You would not understand.
>>
>>31928217
Depends, why did the relationship end
>>
File: random google whore.png (88 KB, 146x259)
88 KB
88 KB PNG
>>31928134
Would be off-putting to be honest, but you could just... remember to shave it.

>>31928175
Mmmm perfection posting very nice
>>
>>31928218
Imo the stoic thing to do isnt to hate half the species, nor is it acting like some lowborn by tossing out weak insults with no basis
>>
>>31928214
Anon, it's not moral to grant sexual release to evil women. They should wear chastity cages for females and/or apply duct tape to their pussy,
>>
>>31928219
She was mentally very unhealthy, was failing college, depression etc. She hasn't said anything about meeting etc. It's been 6 months of NC.
>>
>>31928221
No, I am just being honest. These female creatures need to be put in their place for once since every other so called man seems to just tell them what they want to hear. I am doing gods work. Say thank you.
>>
>>31928224
If she shows any sign that she is still in a bad place, jump ship
>>
>>31928225
True! Thank you for removing yourself from the gene pool.
>>
>>31928158
F
As with most thing, I either prefer range or high DPS. I like the light bowgun and would normally pick dual blades but it's give or take due to the elemental affinity. But I do like big risk, big reward playstyles.
>>
>>31928228
I am going to donate my superior sperm so my genetics can be spread all over the world.
>>
I want to have sex, I want to touch and be touched, yet I can't get over the mental hurdle that it's beyond me and that I'm worthy of doing such things, to desire and be desired. along with a crippling fear of failing to satisfy my partner. What can I do to overcome these negative feelings?
>>
>>31928230
>needing to donate it in order to continue the bloodline
Is this how lowborn incels cope? You wont have a name, you wont have a legacy.
>>
>>31927896
Neither. First sounds like
>Fat acceptance
Shit. Just stop being fat, fatty.
If its
>Waaaah my ass is small
Work on it
>Waaaah my tits are small
Men are not women, tits aren't dicks, being small isn't inherently bad
>Waaah I'm too tall/small
Again, men aren't women, doesn't actually matter as a whole, women are the people who choose create the size gap
All that actually could reasonably be an issue for a woman is if you have some weird mutation or an incredibly ugly face and no cash to fix it.
In which case, if you're confident, someone will probably STILL find you attractive anyways

>>31927972
>Completely average body with small tits
???
What's the issue here
Small tits are even better when older because they don't sag nearly as much AND they're naturally fixable via pregnancy or gaining weight
>>
>>31928233
My ARYAN MASTER RACE genes are all the legacy I need.
>>
>>31928229
Ah nice. Im normally a gunlance main because gunlance is COOL and epic and fun. But recently ive been replaying world and rise trying out new weapons since wilds is going to let us bring 2 weapons to hunts now. For rise im trying dual blades actually.
>>
>>31928227
Seems like she's doing better. But what i do? Ask her for coffee or something? Obviously I miss her, and I'm moving on and don't want to go through the motions with her again if she wasn't dying to be with me, but people don't say that sort of thing, do they?
>>
>>31928206
Sore
>>
>>31928158
M
Everything except the bow with a bias towards HH and HGB. Sometimes bias to Gunlance but that weapon in particular is prone to being reworked between games and like 3/4 it gets fucked over.
Haven't looked up new MH yet. If HH is like in Rise, imma pass on it, like I did on rise until it was cheaper than world (because it sucks)
>>
>>31927958
kino
>>
>>31925428
>Thanks dude, I really appreciate your kindness to a rando on 4chan. Sleep tight too
Hope you were able to sleep properly. Despite being really tired from hiking all day, I ended up having a hard time shutting my mind off.
But anyway, if you're wondering why I'm talking so in-depth about this with you, it's because you remind me of somebody that I used to know. I don't want to go into details however, I hope thatt's ok for you.
I'm one of the anons who said he'd date between the ages 25-40.
>>
>>31927965
M
No, no point in music if you're focussing on the lift
>>
>>31928232
Just go do it anyways and realize its not that big of deal.
You're in the first world, probably in your house, posting online, probably not drinking enough because you're too priveledge to care, do you think you deserve any of that? That's all a bigger deal than
>XD kiss me lol haha rawr
>>
>>31928236
Im aryan, blonde hair, green eyes, with a quarter of my family from germany, the rest from britania, france, and switzerland. My family has a crest. Yours doesnt. You cling to being white because thats literally all youve had. Ive met blacks that have way more to offer than you.
>>
>>31928232
that's kinda gay lmaoo
>>
File: 1675199158346191.png (1 KB, 205x205)
1 KB
1 KB PNG
>>31928234
Maybe paint tracing doesn't showcase how awful my chest is.
>>
>>31928244
Yesss fellow gunlance userrrr. I started with rise/world and i love gunlance in both so. Also the new HH looks CRAZY good. it has awesome new aoe attacks. Also its going to be closer to world HH than rise
>>
File: mj.png (59 KB, 187x157)
59 KB
59 KB PNG
>>31928257
Literally
(literally)
LITERALLY
Not an issue.
Its this chicks chest; men here considered her attractive.
>>
>>31928257
Does it run in the family? Did you grow up underweight?
>>
>>31928254
Oh yeah? Well my ancestors have been bred in top secret eugenics projects in the third reich by hitler himself, hidden under the german shepherd labs. Mengele himself gave birth to my father and each of us has the übermensch stamp of approval on the sole of our right foot. CHECK MATE.
>>
>>31928257
Guy here, i LOVE flat chests. Flat is justice.
Also the most important thing for me is nipples when it comes to chests. I once dated a chick who had like. nipples so small you couldnt see them, and NO areolas. It was so disappointing
>>
>>31928263
I cant tell if this is bait or cope at this point. Good luck champ
>>
>>31928266
This means I win.
>>
File: bg.jpg (133 KB, 589x720)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
>>31928265
>>31928257
K guys what's your pref

>Big tits no ass
>Big tits big ass
>Small tits no ass
>Small tits big ass
For me its no tits big ass > big tits big ass
No ass = no attractivito
>>
Mexico is white.
>>
>>31928257
I have dated flatter women, no man cares about womens looks, none, shut up and go date, you are living life on tutorial mode and you are the only one holding yourself back, something which can never be true for men.
>>
>>31928247
Oh so you were that anon. I feel like at some point it was just us carrying the thread lol

I was wondering that, yeah. If it's ok can I just ask if that person I remind you of ever got over these sort of issues?

It's just that this is something I've been extensively working on and I can feel some progress, but then some rare days like yesterday hit and suddenly it feels like all my fragilities related to that ressurface, and feels like no true progress was ever done. But I'm rambling anyways
>>
>>31928268
Small tits, and medium ass is perfect.
>>
>>31928260
What about oeach fuzz all over body? My body is naturally very pale byt my hair is dark so even though the hairs like on my body are very fine they're noticeable due to the contrast. I'm scared of being touched because of that.
>>
>>31928268
I know i said i love flat chests but desu overall i think i like shape>size
And flat is the most consistently shaped.
I love tits in general, big and small.
Ill take any ass as long as its not like... anorexically boney, and thats an extreme case.

And again this is a preference thing. The most important thing to me is if i get along with the person
>>
>>31928274
Youre overthinking this way too much. Youre fine.
>>
>>31925348
>Still, I think you're onto something.
Glad to hear I'm understand you well enough to be able to say something that makes sense to you!

>I tend to put on a super bubbly but "tough" front in front of men
That surprises me, because from what you wrote so far, you seem rather stern and frustrated. But when you meet somebody, you try to be bubbly, maybe men sense that it's just an act?
Do you feel like the people you meet are not straight enough with you? Like they play a game?
You don't have to be the manic pixie dream girl for an introvert!

>more relaxed and demure myself
Is that how you feel more comfortable? I don't think that it's a good idea to be a fake person when dating and trying to shoot for a LTR. That will just breed frustration. Or do you think this "super bubbly" is what every man wants?

>"off" feeling
I'm more of an extroverted and outgoing guy myself, but I know it can be off-putting when somebody tries too hard, like they just don't seem natural. It comes across as desperate.

>quickly making a move on me
Oh I fully understand why you wouldn't want to give those a chance. lol
The "any hole fits" mentality is not something that helps with finding a LTR. Definitely guys who just want to fuck with no attachment, or they are inexperienced/desperate.

>supposedly massive feelings for me
>understand men have more trouble controlling their urges
Don't give people a free pass for this, no matter the sex.
If they act like this, that's the type of person they are. However, I'm curious under what circumstances you know that they harbour massive feelings for you, but you have not rejected them?

>scared no one will wait that long
For some it's a rat race. I think especially the ones who want to have children, which I don't, so they just play the numbers' game.
>>
Monday morning... humiliation ritual...
>>
>>31928262
No, and not particularly. I'm above average weight without being overweight for my height, it's just mostly waist down.
>>31928265
I have gross nipples, too.
>>31928268
My ass is my biggest saving grace.
>>
>>31928281
>I have gross nipples, too.
No you dont, by virtue of the fact that you HAVE nipples. The only thing i dont like is when a girl has ZERO nipples. I dont think you understand how nonexistent the nipples were. Im more than sure youre nipples are 1. fine 2. hot 3. bitable.
>>
>>31928271
>Oh so you were that anon.
Well, there were three of us. :x
But iirc I was the oldest at 37.

>if that person I remind you of ever got over these sort of issues?
No, but she was and still is a bag of several mental issues that I doubt will ever get them resolved. I know this sounds harsh, but this is the best way I can put it.
Coincidentally she is very similar to your age.

You can't change all men, so you either have to adapt yourself (by finding more compatible people e.g.) or... well, one option would be to never date again, not giving any man a chance.
What I forgot to ask is, do you feel insecure about your qualities or is it more that you are afraid of being hurt?
Are you a perfectionist?

>it feels like all my fragilities related to that ressurface
It's ok to have bad days.
Not ever day can be a win.
>>
>>31928277
>>31928274
This.
I don't think I'd notice. I don't think 99% of men would notice if they had a naked pale chick who isn't a landwhale infront of them.
Even if I noticed, I wouldn't really care. Assuming you mean peach fuzz, most people have that. Its literally the norm.
Doesn't even make sense of being scared of being touched because of that. Like logically. If they're touching you, they either didn't notice it (most likely) or did but don't care (also likely)
>>
if i am not medically overweight, is it possible for my hips and butt to be so big it's a turn off for guys? or is this one of those situations where you guys will laugh at me because sexoo biggo jiggly victory royale is the always answer?
>>
>the simps are trying to convince the roasties that female ugliness doesnt exist again
oh brother
>>
If you have a headache and are feeling horny don't do it, once the orgasm dies down your head will hurt even more.
>>
>>31928289
I will put my vagina inside of you.
>>
>>31928288
>or is this one of those situations where you guys will laugh at me because sexoo biggo jiggly victory royale is the always answer?
yes
>>
>>31928288
Shut the fuck up retard.
I am so sick and tired of your bullshit woman humblebrag questions wasting Hitler dubs.
Fucking off.
>>
Anyone else really want to fuck lesbians? With your cock? Like the stereotypical lesbian clothes, hairstyle, etc, its all hot. To my cock. I know a lesbo who has that "pixie cut", always wears a sort of buisnessy ensomble, I just want to pin her down.
>>
Just read a story on another board about a guy who wanted to gf someone and listened in on her chatting with someone and he found out she had a bf.
Do men often select potential romantic partners before having a single conversation with them? What's the thought process?
>>
>>31928291
Are you speaking from very recent experience
>>
>>31928284
They're very dark, wide, bumpy areolas that jut out. Innie nips, too. Way too painfully sensitive to be bitten. They're categorically bad.
>>
File: IMG_5024.jpg (28 KB, 460x527)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>31928300
This wasp got cuter boobs than JH.
>>
Asked a girl on a date, she said no, but now she's aggressively trying to make plans with me (ie making plans, letting me know well in advance if she needs to reschedule but still offering to show up if I really want her too, proposing times that work and giving me her whole schedule so I know when we can meet up)

Is this just people pleasing behavior?
>>
File: examples.png (1.39 MB, 1018x733)
1.39 MB
1.39 MB PNG
>>31928289
It absolutely does.
When men say
>Woman won't do this, that, the other
They're referring to a 6 or higher in this image.
All those other women? Do not exist online. They're the manlets of women men "settle" with.
The chick posting her traced images has a 6 body at the minimum.
>>
>>31928281
Maybe you annoyed a witch in your youth or something?
>>
>>31928300
>dark and wide areolas
yes i like these
>inverted nipples
Inverted nipples are my favorite kind lmfao.
Also if theyre to sensitive to be bit ill just suck on them lmao.
Theyre categorically great
>>
>>31928299
Yes, I was horny so I broke out my fleshlight and pounded it til I came twice, felt good for 10 seconds then my headache came back so hard I feel like someone hit me with a hammer, it hurts so bad!
>>
>>31928302
would
>>
>>31928311
Thanks now I have to go watch fleshlight porn.
>>
>>31928305
If a girl doesnt want to have anything to do with you they wont. Theyll just not interact so
>>
>>31928307
This is such a bad image lmfao.
>>
>>31928288
It is possible, but very few girls fall into the category of actually having hips/ass too big for their waist size
>>
File: ardy.png (61 KB, 122x161)
61 KB
61 KB PNG
girls really be like
>hey guys i have small perky tits
>big nipples
>pale skin with good texture
>a big ass
>why am i so ugly
(she didnt even mention her face ie the thing that actually matters since its the thing you can't fix without cash/always using makeup)
>>
>>31928302
At least I can't be killed with a rolled up newspaper.
>>31928308
Or maybe it's my fault for trying snakeoil shit to try and make them grow in highschool.
>>31928310
Every person I've been with sexually, man or woman, has been convinced that they can play with my nipples without hurting me. And every single one of them fucking killed me with how they tried to dig them out or otherwise touch them. They're not sources of pleasure for me.
>>
>>31928314
at first I was iffy about getting one then I learned that instead of stroking with your hand, you can position them to fuck them and it felt so much better that way, there's something really stimulating about being able to cum and not have to worry about reaching for something to catch it in, the only issue is that sometimes the cum can spill out and get on your sheets anyway
>>
File: assss.png (94 KB, 162x207)
94 KB
94 KB PNG
>>31928288
Depends on the guy because for me no, that's literally impossible.
This chick is like 50% plastic and I'd still fuck her
>>
>>31928322
She doesn't have "small perky tits" she has no tits at all, literally nothing there, my pecs are bigger and I don't even bench press
I agree that 90% of the time female 4channers are doomposting for no reason but she actually has no tits at all
>>
>>31928316
Right, I know that. But if she isn't interested romantically, it's weird she's trying so hard, isn't it?
>>
>>31928327
NTA
Wow... Too bad men won't give a shit anyway.
>>
>>31928323
>And every single one of them fucking killed me with how they tried to dig them out or otherwise touch them.
They obviously have never been with someone who has inverted nipples before lmao. Sorry you had to go through that.

And remember, the original thing you said was that your nipples were unattractive. And im proving that its untrue. Whether or not you can find someone who knows how to work with them is different.

So no, theyre not gross ya goober
>>
wow thanks thanks a lot im horny wow
>>
>>31928324
Hot
>>
>>31928332
They're gross to me, and I'm who matters most.
>>
>>31928328
Ill never understand you fellow guys why you dont just fucking have a conversation about whats fucking going on in your heads. Girls arent aliens. Theyre people like us. Just as dumb as us. You cant read minds and neither can they. Fucking talk to her about it like a goddamn adult.
>>
>>31928302
Literally sour grapes.
>>
Our ancestors from biblical times wrote about these sort of women:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJ6jKCWIoYc
>>
>>31928327
Most men don't care about the actual boob size though, even if they're flat.
>>
>no big assed flat chested gf to trick into thinking being repeatedly groped will make her tits grow
>>
File: 1704192167131164.jpg (255 KB, 1019x1164)
255 KB
255 KB JPG
>>31928307
>>31928322
It's because of the endless simp propaganda of "i LOVE girls like this and that :3 men love all women <3" that never happens to mention that none of her attributes actually count if she's got a strong brow or a wide nose
>>
>>31928339
So youre just doomposting for no reason then, got it. This is unironically the most unattractive thing about you rn. Not your body, its that you and women like you will FIGHT tooth and nail about whats attractive or not when you have people tell you otherwise.

Youre only saying this because i put you in a corner and now youre out of lame ass excuses and now youre using the lamest one. Accept the fact that there are people out there that will find you attractive.

And i have zero idea how to convince women like you otherwise when you get like this. Do i need to like fap to your nips or something? What will it take to satisfy your hypocritical standards??????
>>
>>31928344
MaleGAWD
I speak to men about this a lot at work, sure we do. Its just the preferences vary a lot more than womens
>Has to be AT LEAST 6 foot or he's not even a man
Level of homogenized obsession
One guy in particular hated "any tits that don't fit in his hands"
>>
>>31928338
The best part is that there are some that vibrate, some that heat up so if you find some really good porn with those you could end up thrusting in synch with the video and wind up cumming at the same time, it feels really really good.
>>
>>31928350
I accept that you find something about myself I don't like attractive. I'm glad you and people with your weird taste exist. It gives me hope that I can find someone equally weird to love all of me someday. But it doesn't change the fact that, if I go look in the mirror now, my nips will still be weird.
>>
>>31928349
lel I genuinely love it when women invert a male meme
>>
>>31928349
I don't find any of those particularly attractive. The "nu-lara croft" body becoming the only socially acceptable type to show in media fucking sucks.
>Barely any tits or ass
At least one of those should be big
>>
>>31928322
i'm covered in scares and my face is asymmetrical and i'm tall and brown and a little chubby. my boobs and butt are all i have going for me which just makes me feel like a butterface, and i want someone to love me and want to keep me forever, not just have sex with me a couple times and move on. i've talked about a lot of my flaws before, i've seen other women itt talk about their genuine flaws. i think you just pay attention to the people who describe themselves as hot more than you do people who don't.
>>
>>31928368
>>i'm covered in scares
My actual wife.
Funny post though
>Tall
Is the ideal woman
>Brown
The ideal woman
>Chubby
Probably fine, if not, easy to change
I'm the number 1 black and tall girl simp of atoga, wrong person to quote if you want someone to agree you ain't hot lol
>>
>>31928365
>at least one of those should be big
>top left tits
>bottom left ass
>>
>retard thinks I don't have his attention-whoring ass filtered
>>
>>31928365
"This 9½/10 model isn't hot enough for me, tits bigger than her head are too small" is a valid and honest opinion, what I hate is when men say shit like "aahhh I love NEET girls" when they really mean "I love 8+/10 girls and will incidentally tolerate or fetishize them being NEETs"
>>
>>31928359
Again, not weird but go off. Nothing i can do to pull you out from under this unhealthy and unrealistic cloud that you INSIST on standing under. You need to learn to love and accept yourself. And not once have you said that your face isnt attractive. For fucks sake youre FINE. And even if you feel like there are things that you dont like. Get the fuck over it?????? I have things about myself i dont like but i got the fuck over it.
>>
>>31928380
And yet youre letting the retard live rent free in your head. And your filter CANT be that good otherwise you wouldnt know if he was talking about you or not. Vagueposting faggot
>>
>>31928381
Your post doesn't make sense senpai. If they love specifically neet girls... they're inherently fetishizing them. They're inherently putting them in a category and raising it.
What guys usually mean by I love neet girls is either
>I'm a loser and want someone on my level (except at least 7/10)
>I want a glorified pet
>>
>>31928382
I know I'm whining. But acknowledging the bad parts of me gives me the freedom to brag about the good parts.
>>
File: Hugging ready.png (161 KB, 371x243)
161 KB
161 KB PNG
>Female whine posts about body
>Gets told its good
>Filters anyone who says its good
this is why im gay
>>
The best relationship I ever had was one with a friend of mine where we took an entire day to explore each other sexually, we aren't together anymore because we wanted different things in life but man, sometimes I think back to that day and wonder if I'll ever be as sexually compatible with someone like her ever again. Toys, positions, dirty talk, fetishes, it all clicked.
>>
>>31928404
Youre spending wayyy more time here complaining than even remotely bragging. And, as a guy, i fucking loathe having to do this fucking unwinnable battle with women. Especially with women i date. Its ok if you dont like something about yourself, but when i dated women and i complimented something they didnt like and REFUSED to take the compliment is exhausting. It can make a guy feel like their opinion doesnt really matter at all. Like you just want to hear only certain opinions. If i ever deigned to like something about them that they didnt. Fuck just let me be attracted to you for fuck sake.

Sorry for the rant at the end im not really talking about you i was more venting at this point. its just been a fucking shitty thing for me in some relationships.
>>31928406
Its why i dont date women like this. Women with confidence are so much fucking better to date.
>>
imagine busting your load in the tits of a hot latino girl playing with her nipples and enjoying the texture and she immediately goes
>you're not really into my tits theyre ugly
>>
>>31928412
EXACTLY
FUCKING EXACTLY
THIS IS THE SHIT I HAD TO DEAL WITH
FUCKING LET ME BE ATTRACTED TO YOU WE'RE DATING AND HAVING SEX. CAN YOU PLEASE AT LEAST LOVE ***ME*** ENOUGH TO NOT LET YOUR INSECURITIES GET IN THE WAY OF ME ENJOYING YOU???
>>
hell this reminds me of a girl i knew who worked out all the time, was a body builder apparently, who'd always whine men dont like muscles. but shed keep working out and refute any compliments with
>youre just saying that to be nice
fucking tiring
>>
>>31928411
I brag ITT all the time. I'm just feeling extra insecure this morning. Cut me some slack.
>>
This thread is making me more and more horny
>>
>>31928424
Idk who you are, i rarely come here. I just have REALLY bad experiences with stuff like this and is one of my least favorite things. Sorry youre not feeling your best atm and im sorry you dont have someone to help you through tough times like this.
>>
>>31928426
Which part
>>
>>31928429
It's okay, thanks for being straightforward about how annoying it is. I'll try to tone it down.
>>
What is the best neutral pose for a guy? I've heard that crossing your arms can come off as defensive, hands on hips aggressive, and hands in pockets disinterested.
I don't want to just stand with my arms straight at my side like a fucking autist though.
>>
>>31928433
Its fine if you dont like things about yourself, dont get me wrong. Everyone is like that. The problem is fighting with people about it. Especially with people you want to be close with. If they accept something about yourself, then you should accept their acceptance.
>>
>>31928432
All this talk about breasts, fleshlights and masturbation. It's really putting me in a lewd mood which is bad because I'm on a bus on my way to work right now.
>>
>>31928416
Now imagine trying to fuck a guy that is insecure about his dick. Worst shit in the world. This is why it is only fun fucking hot people because at least there is a tiny chance they are not insecure about ever second thing about their appearance.
>>
>>31928437
T-pose

also youre overthinking this because youre an autist. Just relax. The WRONG thing to do is overthink your every pose and movement. Being relaxed and natural, regardless of what pose you end up doing, is the best
>>
>>31928426
I once parted with such intensity that my ass cheeks clapping sounded like a gatling gun.
>>
>>31928438
This.
Unless you're a lesbo or a gay guy if the opposite gender tells you a thing is hot they know better than you do.
And even if you are, if you're trying to be with them specifically, they still know better than you what they like.
All the
>Black
>Tall
>Big assed
>Thick lipped
>Wide nosed
Women can always come to me for validation
>>
>>31928444
NTA
Hot people with smaller dicks are often insecure and try to compensate in the weirdest ways
>>
>>31928447
Farted
Autocorrect is trying to suppress my brapper
>>
>>31928451
>>31928452
Which part of
>there is at least a small chance
Is hard for you to understand? Did I claim every hot person is confident? No.
>>
>>31928444
You know what i never really thought that women would have to go through this too. Im not SUPER hot but im conventionally attractive. And i have a nice cock. (i still have some things im insecure about but i never vocalize them really) So i never really considered that guys would bitch and moan like this too. I believe it though. BUT YEA ITS THE WORST FUCKING THING REGARDLESS OF GENDER..
>>
>>31928454
I have heart multiple stories of women 'giving a chance' to some conventionally unattractive guy that surprisingly gave them some of the best sex
This makes a bit of sense because most ugly guys know they aren't attractive and some of them put in way more effort than a hot guy thinks it's necessary
>>
>>31928444
Small dick is nothing
Small man is the real issue
>No, you're not really into me, you want chad
>>
>>31928455
One of the main issue with guys with small dicks is that they are insecure about it and thus never get out of their head and then only get half assed boners or can’t enjoy themselves and it is a fucking mess. That‘s why women love guys with big dicks because then it instead makes the guy feel like hot shit if the clothes come off and that is the most important thing about having great sex. Same goes for women ofc. If she does not feel hot and beautiful naked fucking forget it, the sex will suck, unless you are into making her feel humiliated I guess.
>>
hottest pose for guy is legs shoulder width apart arms behind back pushing out their chest
but its not a casual pose
>>
>>31928457
Only people that think sex is about technique would say something like this.
>>31928459
That too, yes. Dear lord.
>>
Also, side note. Even though im a guy, im so fucking pissed off by guys who obsess over a girl they dont know that are also too fucking chickenshit to ever ask them out. Like sure, in middleschool its scary to ask someone out or whatever. But like so many fucking guys will just NOT DO ANYTHING.

And then they whine and moan about how they feel. Just fucking grow a spine and DO something. Ask them out. And if they say no, move the fuck on you didnt know them anyway.
>>
Does someone know if plant-based milks affect iron intake? as it is atoga - state gender
>>
>>31928465
t. military fetishist
>>
>>31928464
Im glad that i realized early on that im blessed to have a decent dick. Its not ground breaking or anything of course but more than passable.

Also FUCKING YESSS. Women who at least ACT like theyre hot shit are the best. I love being seduced. Hell one of my best Ex's was a girl with an average body but DAMN did she act like she was a fucking goddess.

Also i never could get into humiliation imo, on either end. I dont like saying mean things and i dont like being insulted by the person i wanna fuck.
>>
>>31928473
bouncers actually
>>
>>31928479
M
Good taste desu, they are usually huge and tough as nails
>>
>>31928479
real
>>
>>31928470
F
Possibly if they are high in phytate, like onions milk.
>>
>>31928466
>Only people that think sex is about technique would say something like this.
It's not just about sex but also about the things that lead up to it. Hot guys don't have to be smart, for instance
>>
sex isnt about technique? then why does my gf tell me to do specific things and not just
>plap
>>
>>31928477
It‘s not so much about the actual physical reality but the energy that‘s behind it, yes. And ofc it helps a person feel confident in their dick, boobs, belly, ass, pussy and so on if it actually is closer to the ideal.
>DAMN did she act like she was a fucking goddess
100%, the most perfect sexual tension is created between two people that think they are gods gift to humanity basically.
Not a fan of humiliation either but it is the only way I can see a man getting off to a girl feeling insecure. Does not even work the other way around since you can fuck a girl even if she is not aroused because she feels insecure but vice versa that does not work very well.
>>
I am trying to figure out if this girl i have been seeing for the past month is actually attracted to me or if she's only hanging out with me because she has nothing better to do.

We've seen each other five times, and the second one I left feeling like she really disliked me because she did a bit where she was just mocking my voice. But when i asked her after she said she was in a bad mood due to some new meds she was on. The first three dates i was too quiet and she called me after and told me she had the feeling I wouldnt want to see her again. I made it clear my intentions weren't to just become friends with her, and told her i was probably quiet because I was too busy overthinking everything. she did not outright reject me so that is a positive. But I am also really wary of women who cannot be direct because they're worried ill murder them.

Ever since I told her how i felt I think our dates have been a lot smoother and we are able to just talk about anything. On almost all of these dates we ended up spending more time together than I initially planned/expected. The past two dates, they were intentionally low effort, and we just spent most of the time talking about life and getting to know each other because I wanted to check if she was only with me for a meal ticket. I am too much of a turbo autist to make a move, but she knows I am very interested in her.
Would women just hang with a dude they didn't like? Am I just insane? Is she just stringing me along? What should I do to clear these doubts up?
>>
>>31928490
Someone being smart is not a turn on. It might be factor in mate selection but it is not going to get a girl aroused. You are correct, big dick energy is the whole secret. And by that I just mean believing you are hot and wanting to be seen and show off your body.
>>
>>31928496
Because you fail to actually make her mind horny so you have to just masturbate her body to het a physical reaction out of it. Many such cases.
>>
>>31928502
Are you F or M?
>>
>>31928506
i dunno you sound retarded
>>
If you were the other gender, what would you do? I would emotionally manipulate men for fun
>>
>>31928509
F
>>31928512
Not my problem you have to rely on just physically run an orgasm out of her body because you are incapable of arousing her mentally and emotionally. But I guess that is all some people know, so good for you.
>>
>>31928467
so true
>>
>>31928502
That and being funny, at least in my experience. One of the best things a woman has said to me: "Every time you make me laugh i think: Damn i want him inside me"
>>
>>31928514
Youd still probably would be ugly though. Its just the opposite gender not opposite looks
>>
>>31928515
i dunno man you sound retarded
>>
>>31928517
I think what women mean by that is that it is hot to see a man have fun being alive and enjoying himself. It‘s never about the actual stuff that comes out of his mouth, so just telling jokes is not going to work. You have to be funny to amuse yourself, not others. Then it‘s hot.
>>
>>31928523
Ah true, most of my jokes make ME laugh so there is probably some truth to it. Honestly some of my jokes are pretty bad (dad tier) but i still enjoy them
>>
>>31928526
Exactly. Ofc sometimes she will find you funny because your jokes actually make her laugh but then you make her laugh, not horny. Now if you can make both yourself and her laugh is when you are truly deeply in.
>>
File: heart.png (198 KB, 1990x1990)
198 KB
198 KB PNG
What would you think if you saw a girl with a little tattoo on her ankle like pic related
>>
>>31928529
Ok boomer
>>
>>31928528
I guess thats how ive ended up dating a fair amount of the women ive been in relationships with. That and being genuine/supportive
>>
>>31928519
>Immediate attack on character, completely baseless
Why are women like this?
>>
>>31928531
Sounds like you got it down, yes.
Right, that‘s the emotional arousal part. If you combine physical arousal with mental and emotional arousal is when you get the real fireworks. And emotional arousal is about making her feel safe and encouraged to be authentic in your presence.
>>
>>31928529
Looks like one of those fake tattoos kids use
>>
>>31928533
Im a dude but go off.
Im just making the assumption because i dont know how other guys fall for this "emotional manipulation" meme
Like do you think women in africa do the same shit?
>>
>>31928541
Nta but absolutely yes lmfao
>>
>>31928541
>irrelevant third worlders
No, they get raped
Social media, hook up apps, 6/6/6 men are all american inventions
>>
>>31928515
F or F(M)?
>>
>>31928547
So original anon. Bravo!
>>
>>31928544
Do they really think that? fucking wild.
>>31928545
Ok so rich white people in south africa dont count. Got it.
Nigga go touch some grass
>>
>>31928552
Why would I touch grass I'm american
>>
>>31928549
It's a legitimate question because MOST online places where women are invited to participate have been taken over. I want to read what women have to say, men's opinions are less valuable with regards to what women think and how they feel.
>>
File: IMG_5031.jpg (100 KB, 433x575)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>>31928554
>>
>>31928561
4chan is one of the most unfriendly places for trans people. And if anything, people like that prefer to be in echochambers/safe spaces opposed to here. Imo its more likely youll find some stunted incel pretending to be women to cause hate/bait sooner than youd find a tranny here.
>>
>>31928561
You will never know since you will always assume there is no girls on the internet.
>>
>>31928529
Don't do it
>>
>>31928570
Not going to go into what signals your true gender when you post, if trans men want to emulate women completely then they have to make their own discoveries.
>>
I slept with a towel between my boobs last night after I heard of another anon doing this and it was honestly one of the best sleeps of my life. If you have big boobs I honestly suggest you try this. Keeps them from moving around.
>>
>>31928577
Its wild to me that women's boobs are separate from the whole in some ways. To me my dick is just there and part of me, while women have their independent flap sacks to deal with
>>
>>31928576
Oh sorry I did not fit your stereotypes, lemme just
UwU anon size does not matter, what matter is how you use it and if I love a man then that is all that matters because I am on my good girl wholesome arc and tell men what they want to hear so they tell me I am one of the rare good ones left and that they would wish to find a girl like me.
This better?
>>
>>31928561
Women don't go to places they're "invited" to participate unless they have issues and need a "safe space". You see women a lot of you just go to... sites about things made for women. Like I read a lot of xianxia/wuxia. If you read basically any romance novel of those (which is 99% of them btw; china absolutely loves romance, which is ironic, since they killed like 90% of their women a gen or two ago), the comments will be full of the facebook comments of actual women, of basically all ages, mostly just shipping or saying "wow that guy is hot".
>>
imagine if the chatfags actually spent 1% of their energy following teh thread topic. that shit would be crazy huh.
>>
>>31928582
I can sort of see that. You guys seem to complain more about your balls than the actual dick, right? It's maybe almost the same thing?
>>
>>31928561
Anon... I am NOT invited here. I'm only here because it's better than most of the other places out there for me.
>>
>>31928589
I dont even complain about my balls really. Like if anything i complain about them being sweaty or something but ive never been bothered by them moving too much kinda thing.
>>
>>31928574
Why, I love the style but I am still 50 / 50, so you can convince me not to
>>
>>31928595
Guys will only sleep with you but won't commit to you.
>>
>>31928446
>T-pose
Kek, nice and dominant
>>
>>31928588
And also boring as fuck. Go to church or something grandma.
>>
>>31928594
I get the sweat thing. I've hear that just sitting can be tricky for you guys sometimes. Maybe because they're in a different area that you don't mind so much.
>>
File: IMG_5039.jpg (86 KB, 1200x731)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
This true?
>>
File: 20240902_125115.jpg (630 KB, 972x3168)
630 KB
630 KB JPG
Okay, which one of you guys is this?
>>
>>31928533
>attack on character
Equating looks with character is typical for you incels.

t. another man
>>
Foids why are you programmed to never make a first move
>>
>>31928617
We are the price idiot. Wether you like it or not.
>>
>>31928619
I know whores cost me so much money and grief makes you wonder if they are worth it
>>
>>31928617
Ive met sooo many fucking fellow guys who are CHICKENSHIT when it comes to asking girls out.
Also, guess what? If you werent scared of asking girls out then it wouldnt be an issue whether girls asked you out or nah. Also also, girls who ask guys out are hot as fuck and are keepers. Women who have confidence are hard to come by
>>
>>31928621
If you can not afford it and can not have fun with girls then you definitely are not suitable for dating.
>>
>>31928613
He's just saying it the way it is b
>>
>>31928613
My profile bio used to be even worse.
That said he isn't wrong, but if you KNOW only the best 20% of men get swipes, don't fill out a bio, NO WOMAN READS BIOS. Just get to your peak quick, take a few pro photos and if that doesn't work, buddy I hate to break it to you, nothing will.
>>
Honestly the kind of women who regularly use dating apps are really the best picks. Tbh i dont blame most women for not being interested in dating apps because there are some fucking psychos who spend all of their time on there
>>
>>31927871
I'm listening to something naughty rn
>>
>>31928617
>Foids why are you programmed to never make a first move
Because I'm too awkward and I know it won't work out. I don't want to be used and led on again. I'll live vicariously through films/shows and books.
>>
>>31927871
WTF is dick flattening?
>>
>>31928624
Im making fun of your typo
>>31928623
Im not scared and i have. Wanna know what happens though? If its no she probably blabs to people then i hear no end of it from others when i want to put it behind me whether its jealous guys who also like her acting like dicks now or annoying people reassuring me not to feel bad.
>>
Why don't she want me, man?
>>
>>31928613
Nobody wants to read some retard's redpill manifesto. This would be like a woman talking about muh feminism and muh patriarchy in her bio.
>>
>>31928637
Have better taste in women or just accept that these things can result from asking someone out. Also youre probably not doing it in the right environment if youre having to deal with shit like this.
Either: Go to a bar or party
Or
Be friends with girls first, and then ask them out on a date later when youve determined if shes worth asking or not
(there are other options of course but im simplifying here)

Also, you need to put yourself out there and interact with people if you want a chick to be interested in you
Being extroverted and genuine goes a long way
>>
File: wl5zs1c4memd1.jpg (103 KB, 1080x720)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
is this true?
>>
>>31928636
Cowgirl but they don't stop once you've come, they keep on riding until your dick is as flat as a pancake
>>
>>31928612
What is a "strong" penis?
>>
>>31928653
What the sigma
>>
>>31928653
i feel like normal mannequins have been part of an agenda to make guys hard at malls for way longer. Not only that but beauty products that have pictures of models in underwear on them
>>
>>31928655
strong penis is where you're able to fuck women in a full nelson press
>>
>>31928617
We live in a society, etc. Disney movies and stuff teach us that we're meant to be pursued, not the pursuers.
>>
>>31928644
Ask her out
>>
>>31928617
Because men will say yes and get in the game of redeeming the free pussy through any lie and manipulation imaginable whether they like me or find me remotely attractive or not.
>>
>>31928598
Because of a 3cm tattoo that is hidden? Doubt that. Currently, guys only persuade me for dating
>>
>>31928667
I did. And she said she don't want me.
>>
>>31928613
>unironically a guy's dating app bio
A literal humiliation ritual. I'd rather spend 5 years in a prison than put myself through such debasement for the sake of women.
>>
Guys how would you feel if you and your girlfriend were almost always with her roommates during the day? I’ve noticed this about this one friend. She and her roommates are together most of the time and that hasn’t changed even though she has a boyfriend now.
>>
>>31928626
>NO WOMAN READS BIOS
That's men. Me and my friends always scroll to the bio and only take a closer look at the pictures if the bio is good.
Good bio != pickme sob story though, a bio should tell me if our personalities and lifestyles are compatible.
>>
>>31928670
Ask her out again
>>
>>31927876
F
All the steps we take, all the moves we make
All the pain at stake
I see the chaos for everyone
Who are we? What can we do?
You and I are the same in the way that
We have our own styles that we won't change
Yours is filled with evil, and mine is not
There is no way I can lose
>>
>>31928612
Nah, I have eyebrows far stronge r than those and my dicks only 6 inches

>>31928613
People tend to overrate themselves, so he's pronably lower than that

>>31928677
Yea its a confusing statement since basically all reading and writing sites online are completely dominated by women as is all written smut areas
Women love reading more than men on average

>>31928619
Until 30. Then you're sad, alone with cats.
>>
>>31928688
For what purpose?
>>
>>31928631
isnt it a redflag tho?

>>31928668
this, the few times I showed interested they had sex and told me they aren't interested afterwards. Never show interest.
>>
>>31928279
Well being bubbly isn't totally an act, if I'm out for a drink and/or just having fun with friends I'm naturally gregarious and extroverted. Tho, now that I think about it, there could be times I'd rather tone down or not "put on an act" while still socialising a lot. I think this is a general people-pleasing thing I'm still working on, like when you force yourself to smile all the time to show you're having a good time (which you are but It's not natural to force smiles lol) or laughing a bit too loud. I have to make a conscious effort to kot do those things bc it's so ingrained.

>Would you rather be more demure and relaxed?
I'd like to be bubbly when I'm feeling bubbly and more calm and demure when I feel like so.
Tho, I definitely internalised in my teen years that guys like more loud, pretty and more daring girls. But I think it's normal for girls to think that at that age, since those *were* the popular girls among guys lol. So yeah maybe I overcompensate on the bubblyness bc it's what I believe it's most pleasant for all parties?
I will say though, that I make light of situations and will put a tough front near men, it helps me feel in control of the situation - so I think I'm too scared to put my guard down near them. I guess I'm always anticipating being disappointed or left out sooner or later.

>"Any hole fits" mentality
Exactly. I still gave the benefit of the doubt to some of those guys but I'm glad I had the sense to call things off before it got serious.

>How did you know they liked you but you didn't reject them straight up.
Because I wasn't sure it was worth pursuing a relationship with them, and before I made up my mind I'd find out they went behind my back and had an affair one way or another, when they knew I was warming up to them. It feels like they themselves either sabotage their own progress OR they don't consider those things cheating. Either way, I'm not interested in a partner that's ok with that.
>>
>>31928631
>Honestly the kind of women who regularly use dating apps are really the best picks.
>>31928631
>ome fucking psychos who spend all of their time on there
So is regularly using them good or bad? Or is it a
>men does thing its bad
>women do its good
?

>>31928616
Yea not sure why she did that. I guess she's a female incel? Me, being a good person, I actually attack my opponents argument, not just make up things about them and hope being rude means I'm right.
>>
>>31928677
>Good bio != pickme sob story
This is all most men have to offer.
>>
>>31928644
based on this post because you are whiny and unhelpful
youve told us nothing about you or her so all we can do is validate you or her based on the vague concept of her not wanting you
which is enough to make her in the right
>>
>>31928694
Women like reading smut rard, they don't like reading sincerity from real flesh and blood 3dgroid moids.
>>
ever eaten one of those aphrodisiac chocolates?
>>
>>31928704
If a woman is regularly on dating apps? probably
>>
>>31928714
They do if you're hot and interesting
>Uhhh why don't women read my bio where I win, say I play with toys as an adult and whine some more then say I'm fat
>BEst throw in some of the most generic, boring hobbies ever
>Hiking, thats' a ting
>>
>>31928706
>>31928704
OH MY BAD i had a typo, i meant to say "ARENT really the best pics"
>>
>>31928626
>NO WOMAN READS BIOS
If a man doesn't put effort into his bio, I don't match. Even if he's my type. Had a few bad experiences to back it up too. I like extensive, details bios - they've been the best guys in my experience.
>>
Women, thoughts?
>>
>>31928710
you could always just ask me to elaborate instead of just assuming I'm a pathetic loser
>>
>>31928285
Oh my bad, I'm not too percetive when it comes to distinguishing anons online haha.

>Bag of several mental issues
Ah. I, too, am that. But I like/wanna believe I'm sorting shit out on my own. I'm definitely not the person I was a year or two ago so that's gotta be good.

Clearly I haven't given up entirely, so becoming a nun isn't an option, I kust gotta keep looking ig.

>Are you insecure about your qualities or are you afraid of being hurt?
It's both. I'm a perfectionist at everything I do and how I present myself and I'm very unforgiving of my shortcomings, bc if I'm not good enough I can't guarantee people will stay forever. In a way I've internalised that love is purely conditional exclusively for me, and I haven't figured out yet a way to undo this belief.

>It's okay to have bad days
Thanks fren :'x
>>
>>31928617
We are more invested and have more to lose than men.
>>
>>31928723
Wow, you make typos too? I love women who make typos! I do it all the time! We have so much in common, I love you!
>>
>>31928721
See this is what I'm talking about.
You hate the average man.
So it's literally better for any average man who wants to make an impression to shut the fuck up and just look good because they know everything else about them is pussy repellent.
Either way I'm not trying to change your foidgroid negress mind, I'm trying to
TELL ALL OTHER MEN IN THE THREAD YOUR BIOS ARE BETTER OFF LEFT BLANK
Because most of you are not Thad Thundercock, travelling Europe ceo extraordinaire socialite, you are the average man.
>>
>>31928716
No. But I've done drugs with my boyfriend that Shulgin described as the greatest psychedelic aphrodisiac. Incredibly fun and intimate times.
>>
>>31928735
Sorry to disappoint but im a dude lmao
>>
>>31928728
Exceptionally high standards on your part, good for you thirty and still single! I'm sure men in your age bracket won't marry someone a decade younger instead.
>>
>>31928729
None whatsoever.
>>
>>31928737
NTA
Seething aside, you're half right. It's better to fill word counts than to say literally anything that can be construed as low value.
>>
>>31928742
Oh I'm just mocking the posts I sometimes see here when guys here 1 single thing a girl is like and immediately say they're perfect based on one singular thing

>>31928737
If you look good you're not the average man.
>>
>>31928734
>>31928668
>>31928704
>>31928666
>>31928635
>>31928623
>>31928619
Y'all seem to have no problem making the first move when chad's around
>>
>>31928758
>Oh I'm just mocking the posts I sometimes see here when guys here 1 single thing a girl is like and immediately say they're perfect based on one singular thing
Oh ok lmao, im not around enough here enough but makes sense
>>
Why make the first move when you can bust a groove?
>>
>>31928761
I said im a fellow guy. Learn to read dipshit
Also i guess im a chad apparently by your logic
>>31928765
TRUE
>>
>>31928770
>Also i guess im a chad apparently by your logic
NTA but yes faggot.
Get off my incel anime website
>>
>>31928745
I'm in my early twenties, but go off.
>>
>>31928705
Just realized I didn't totally answer the last question. I know they've feelings for me because it's just...obvious, I guess. We start flirting a bit more serious and not just in a social/friendly manner and the way they act and speak to me it different from other people. They'll also make ot really obvious verbally lol.
>>
>>31928716
theyre a meme. they dont work
>>
>>31928771
Im here to moan about my ex. Also here to dunk on incels. Tbh its a bad habit i need to kick but ill do that later
>>
>>31928745
>Men once again just making other "facts" about the other party to try to win by being rude rather than right
Is it any wonder so many men don't even finish education?
>>
>>31928761
That's for a one night stand, not a relationship.
>>
>>31928761
not true, the best would do is say hi with the most bored tone
>>
>>31928761
Not gonna lie, after hearing nerd boys constantly suggest and demand I get with Chad it's starting to sound more and more appealing. I don't care for ONS but maybe I only hate sex because it's always orgasmless for me, and maybe it would not be with Chad.
>>
File: 1724932579983108.jpg (74 KB, 736x736)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
Why can't we get along?
>>
Ok welp.
This thread has done it.
This thread has radicalized me into wanting CP distribution legalized so that mods can no longer remove it.
In the past hour it basically confirmed that Chad and Stacy overwhelmingly use this thread.
>Haha it's I Chad and all the ladies love me but I don't think I am a Chad
>Tee hee I am like way too overgrown in my butt and breast area? Is there such a thing as too big for men?
They have turned this place into Instagram without the photos.
The only way to get them out is to allow for such vile disgusting content to be spammed that only the antisocialites remain.
Without this there is no final solution to the Chad and Stacy problem we need to send them back to Instagram and TikTok.
Get the normalniggers out of the board society.
I am calling for total normalfag obliteration through scortched earth methods.
>>
>>31928800
tldr; waaaah
>>
>>31928799
Stop using my image.
>>
File: 1706714193803171.png (234 KB, 400x400)
234 KB
234 KB PNG
>>31928805
It's mine now
>>
>>31928800
>wanting to commit a felony because your space isnt as comfy as you want it
lmao get bent snowflake. I think tumblr is more your speed
>>
Men, stage age, What are you doing today?
>>
>>31928810
Working, staving off the demons, might play MHW if I have the energy
>>
>>31928809
I said I want it legalized so that it can be spammed and thus deport all normalfags back to corporate social media. Learn to read fag.
>>
>>31928810
My stage age is 45, but my real age is 21.
>>
>>31928813
Oh sorry my bad
>I want child exploitation legalized because this space isnt as comfy for me as i want it
Again, i think youre wildly bent out of shape here snowflake
>>
>talking with cute coworker about vidya she likes
>her femcel friend materializes out of thin air around the corner
>cockblocks me
How do I stop her? This is like a weekly occurrence at this point
>>
I need to talk to someone about this I don't know what to do
>>
>>31928818
Ok now your strawman is correct.
I'm not.
There is no otherway to get these normalniggers out. They've been ruining this online space for over a decade now but this is such brazen openly normal nigger behavior and I hate it.
We might as well start posting pics for no reason on /soc/ or something and turn it into Facebook lite because by this point it has been gentrified into Normalniggeria.
It is not enough that chad and Stacy colonize the real world they must do so here too.
>>
>>31928810
M 25
Going to head over to my grandfather's place to take care of him. When i get home im gonna get some work done so im ready for my calls ill be having with some clients tomorrow. Ill follow that up with a small work out. When thats done i might take a nap with my cat. Then for the rest of the night ill probably play a game or something. Maybe reread children of dune.
>>
Zoomer guys why do you all have the same stupid perm?
>>
>>31928831
Maybe youre just a miserable faggot and incels should be killed off. Though most of them do that themselves already desu
>>
>>31928835
As a guy i also hate the stupid fucking perms and broccoli hair
>>
>>31928836
I will only kill myself like Hitler did in myth, as he escaped irl, or Goebbels when I lose the war and 4chan is fully gentrified by Chad and Stacy, only then will I kill myself.
>>
Help I'm a guy and I'm very attractive to other (gay) men but not nearly as much to women, how do I fix this?
Going gay is not an option unfortunately
>>
Thoughts on fat acceptance movements? Its always been wild to me people push for this to be a thing despite being able to help it, but hating on men for being short is okay

>>31928824
Send her to me, I will be her friend.
t. gaylord.
>>
>>31928843
So when are you going to escape from here?
>>
>>31928850
Again when Chad and Stacy fully take over.
So probably when /soc/ has nothing but full face photos of them.
When all other boards have a few.
So far /atoga/ seems to be their highest population county.
Sort of like Detroit but good looking successful people instead of blacks.
>>
>>31928848
The "body positivity" movement as i recall started as something to help motivate people to lose weight. A sort of "Its ok that youre fat right now, but as long as you make an effort to change, thats a good thing! Keep trying and youll attain a happier and healthier lifestyle."
Which i think is fine, i think its good to accept and encourage people to make a positive change like this.

However, the movement's message was muddied and changed to be "Its ok that youre fat, and its ok to STAY fat" which i dont think is a healthy. I think EVERYONE, regardless of race, gender, creed, or whatever, should be encouraged to regularly exercise, and exercise in a meaningful way.

Exercise is great for physical health AND mental health. We should normalize this wayyy before we normalize people being overweight.

Dont get me wrong, if people wanna be fat thats their right, but i think efforts should prioritize peoples health.
>>
>>31928848
Its unhealthy and wasteful. Fat pigs shove food in their fat pig mouths that could be going to starving thirdies. The worst part is when they are woke and sanctimonious about it.
>>
>>31928857
>highest population county
Dude youre on here too much and care about this place too much. find a friend group
>>
>>31928848
The reason it exists is so that companies can sell more food. It sickens me that most people don't realize how predatory it is.
>>
GEnder, what races have you dated, what was they like?
>>
>>31928870
M
None
They were neutral
>>
>>31928870
F. What counts as dated? Long term only, I suppose?
African-American: he was an abusive asshole.
White British: really kind, sweet guy.
>>
How much can or should I push this girl to have sex with me? She's really scared to go all the way but we've been on several dates
>>
>>31928870
M (Ill list ethnicities because i cant be fucked to try to change them to races)
Mexican- its a mix, depends on where theyre from and what their family is like
Spanish (from spain)- Kind of air heady but not? its hard to explain
British- self depricative
Black (native american)- fun generally
White american- its a specturm. A new york city chick is different from a rural texas lass
Mixed (black/white hispanic/white)- again its a spectrum
Hawaiian- a lot of value on food
Asain (phillipeno)- no nonsense kind of?
>>
I've been cripplingly depressed the past few days, like unable to get out of bed or speak to anyone. Wat do?
>>
Men, if you and your friend were into a cute girl you're acquainted and she had already rejected your friend before BUT she keeps looking over at you and smilling, would you make a move?
>>
>>31928810
Doing a book on proofs in math. I'm trying to go back and start my education from scratch so I can get closer to my potential
>>
>>31928877
How do you feel? Like actual feel. The sensations in your body, the feelings associated and such. Start there
>>
>>31928874
Nah at all

>>31928876
>British- self depricative
How so
British stereotypes is they knife people far as I know
>>
>>31928870
M, only Brazilian. There’s nothing special about her really other than her parents have thick accents and her mom doesn’t speak much English.
>>
>>31928878
If she rejected him infront of me, hell no, why the fuck would I humiliate my friend like that?
>>
>>31928877
Prioritize self care
Drink water
Eat food
Take showers
Exercise if you can.
Again, exercise is really good for helping with depression
Reach out to friends or family to spend time with them
Avoid isolating yourself
Remind yourself that youre worthy of being happy
>>
>>31928881
Those are only the chavs.
>>
>>31928881
>British stereotypes is they knife people far as I know
And all of the british chicks i dated agreed with the stereotype. They didnt really deprecate themselves per say, they deprecated about being British
>>
>>31928883
No, I was told she was actually very sweet and had a one-on-one with him to keep things clear.
>>
>>31928887
What is a chav?
>>
File: TSopPolo1-MAIN1.jpg (89 KB, 650x717)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
is crossing my leg like Tony Soprano when talking to someone a power move?
>>
after I broke up with my ex about a year ago, I've had her sister call either me or my mother to check up on how I'm doing every 2 or so months.
She is way older than my ex, so I've always looked at her as a supportive mother figure, but... Every time we speak it breaks my heart knowing that we'll never be 'family' again, or probably ever see each other. After I've told her this, she stopped contacting me, but still keeps tabs on my mom very often (they're about the same age).
Why? It's been a year now, and even my mother has stopped giing me the deets, only mentioning it in passing a month after they talk.
>>
>>31928896
It's a stereotype for a certain type of Brit. Like a redneck or white trash I guess.
>>
>>31928889
Or you could give actual indications that you like him beyond smiling at him like youre in grade school. Be an adult and show some actual interest. Ask for his number, message him, express interest in him and his interests and doings

>>31928900
Its only a move if you look like tony soprano
>>
Femanons,
If a girl matches back with me on Hinge, does that mean she can see herself choking on my cock? Given that I have my dating goals set to short term, open to long term?
>>
>>31928896
British version of a wigger, they were an epidemic in the 2000s, known for wearing tracksuits and getting ASBOs (Anti-Social Behaviour Order), listening to rap etc.
>>
>>31928878
M
If she's an EBONY QUEEN then yes
>>
>>31928901
After you told her it breaks your heart speaking to her after breaking it off with your ex, it's natural she won't want to comtact you again to avoid hurting you further. The fact she still contacts your mother tells ke she still cares about you well-being.
>>
>>31928914
I thought chavs were a russian thing, or am i thinking of a different term but its russians in track suits
>>
>>31928613
>Yet everyone needs physical touch, intimacy, and to feel attractive
lol no
maybe if you're a massive pussy lol
>>
>>31928896
>>31928914
This.
As a britbong I should mention chavs haven't been a thing in nearly 2 decades.
My brother used to be one, he had a machete in his room, got a metal plate in his head from hitting it with a car and broke every bone in his knuckles in his right hand. Probably good they're gone.
Our current thing is being racist to the polish for some reason
>>
>>31928918
nts those are known as gopniks in Russia.
>>
Does looking at pictures of your crush make you less nervous around them? I couldn't look at his pictures in the eye but now I can, is this progress?
>>
>>31928926
I have this problem too, is this normal or degenerate behaviour?
>>
>>31928917
yeah. I know. She calls mom specifically to ask about me, because she was my support system during my stint with my ex (suspected NPD, cheated in the end).
We've had days when we held each other and cried, we used to video chat for hours... It just hurts, it's like I'm mourning a death of a mother that's still alive and loves me.
>>
>>31928921
Well we aren't allowed to racist towards the ones that actually commit the crime
>>
>>31928923
AHHH yes it was gopniks. I got my tracksuit terms mixed up
>>
>>31928908
>if you look like tony soprano
is this a fat and balding joke?
>>
>>31928921
I bet they hang out with paki shitskins as well
>>
>>31928935
No i think the actor for tony soprano actually pulls it off and makes it look intimidating
>>
>>31928936
Noone really does by choice, not even chavs, it's pretty much unanimous here that we want them gone
>>
>>31928944
as soon as I saw that shit in Ireland recently, a tiny beam of light hit my heart.
Hope all the muslims and shitskins end up in a meat grinder desu
>>
>>31928944
Then why vote for Brexit, you idiots? We no longer have migrants from majority-white Eastern Europe, and to make up for the shortfall in labour we've made deals with India which include visas.
>>
>>31928948
sir do not redeem
>>
>>31928948
Poles aren't great either, they don't speak the language and compete for blue collar jobs, but at least they are white. We voted brexit because there was massive pressure from Germany who had just committed cultural suicide to accept the kind of migrant numbers that they had. We have repeatedly voted against immigration and been ignored by the globalist elite who actually run our country.
>>
Why do femanons pretend that they get horny?
What do they get out of it?
>>
>>31928969
Go to any supermarket now and you'll see all the Eastern Europeans, who spoke the language great, are now replaced with Indians who have the worst customer service and the worst respect for the public sector. They're also net recipients of taxpayer money compared to Euros. They send money back to India instead of spending in the economy. Because they're more likely to be unhealthy they're also a massive drain on the NHS.

You shot yourself in the foot. And we could exert control on migrant numbers, even before Brexit.
>>
>>31928829
>I need to talk to someone about this I don't know what to do
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that I don't think anyone here is going to be able to help you unless you give us a bit more information than that.
>>
A sentiment I hear from women on other women-internet-places is that they aren't willing to date guys who are bad in bed.
This presumably automatically precludes inexperienced guys and virgins.
I'm just wondering if you think, or you think those women think, that they are essentially advocating for practice gfs?
I don't like that idea, but it sounds like that's the only way if the above is accurate.
>>
File: 1701078866096780.gif (1.94 MB, 354x441)
1.94 MB
1.94 MB GIF
Femanons
Do you people use a fucking template when you send off your rejection text? I swear its like im getting an automated HR "Thanks for your time but we have decided to advance with other candidates" text as soon as the first date is over.

Probably two more trys away from having a full incel schizzy melty on the next one.
>>
>>31928848
Body positivity should simply be "fat people are humans as well and deserve to be treated the same". It's been somewhat distorted on one side into "I'm totally healthy even though I'm 400 lbs!" and on the other side into "being fat is a sign that you're a bad person".
It's fine if a person doesn't want to be thin or fit. It's also perfectly fine for a person to be a bit heavier than what we consider fit and still be in perfect shape. Being 20 lbs over your "ideal" weight isn't going to cut 15 years from your lifespan, being 150lbs will though.
I empathize a bit more with the fatties because they get a lot of hate which people rationalize as "I just care about your health!" but it's actually just because people hate seeing fat people. Smokers are also fucking over their health and they don't get even 10% of the shit fatties get, mainly because seeing someone smoke is not offensive to people (unless they're blowing smoke in your face), but seeing a fat person is for some reason. Like the mere existence is an insult.

So tl;dr
"I'm fat and I don't particularly care" this is okay
"I'm fat and should be treated like any other human being" this is also okay
"I'm (very) fat and I'm actually healthy and this has no effect on me" this is not okay. Obesity is a thing and it kills you.

t. gymrat before you call me a fatass. I did use to be fat though, but lost it almost a decade ago at this point.
>>
>>31927871
Women : In what situations have you meet guys/got approached but it didn't feel random ? What made it special and inspiring for a real relationship ?
I ask this because I meet lots of beautiful women but it always feel a bit random/contingent
>>
>>31929014
I think the definition of bad in bed is very different from men and women. I presume men are thinking about solely on technique, while we look for a partner that may be a virgin, but is open to learn and be responsive to how we're feeling and be in tune with eachother.
>>
>>31929036
I'm waiting for that day to come. Shouldn't take much long.
>>
Good morning
I hate women
>>
>>31928107
Male
I yell at women and brown people on the internet
>>
>>31928800
I hope you get raped to death in prison, you disgusting, degenerate pedophile.
>>
>>31928107
Male
I also yell at women and brown people on the internet
>>
File: 1724875305469505.jpg (287 KB, 1440x1800)
287 KB
287 KB JPG
What should be the first step of my BatemanMAXXXING glow up?
>>
>>31927871
State gender
Ever since I was a kid I would gurgle water in my mouth, then puf my cheeks and spray the water out of my mouth whenever I'm showering. Am I the only one who does this?
>>
>>31929066
>BatemanMAXXXING
Fuck off little Timmy. 4chan is an 18+ website. Stop watching sigma edits and go do your homework.
>>
>>31928617
I have asked multiple men out
>>
>>31928810
Working and hating women
>>
>>31929017
>Do you people use a fucking template when you send off your rejection text?
ITT last week, one of you literally said they would rather a bland, template rejection message than getting ghosted. What the fuck do you lot want? Why are you complaining.
>>
>>31927871
Women
self deprecating humor, attractive or not?
>>
>>31929066
150k salary
>>
>>31929040
eh... I'm asking for something realistic.
>>
>>31929088
NTA but neither of those options is good. Be a fucking human, write a simple message. I get that you probably have three other dates lined up that night and a few dozen more over the next week, but that doesn't mean you should treat every man you date as disposable.
>>
State gender
What would be a fitting sentence for "thoughts on this" posters?
>>
>>31929088
Obviously I want a girlfriend so any kind or rejection is going to annoy me especially meaningless copypasted bullshit.
>>
>>31929017
What would you prefer? Constructive criticism? Straight up insults? Ghosting?
>>
>>31929099
Constructive criticism would be the best nothings going to change if I dont know what Im doing wrong so that desu.
>>
>>31929099
Nta but i think both genders would benefit both genders
>>
Good afternoon
I love women
>>
>>31929098
I think you should try being friends with girls first before asking them out. Youll at least get more genuine rejections
>>
>>31929095
The date didn't go well. We're never seeing eachother again. You want me to create a template and leave a blank line to fill in with one unique thing about you when I reject you? Grow up and move on.
>>
>>31929102
Fuck off
>>
>>31929098
You've got the wrong mentality, she's saving you both time
>>
>>31929107
>women will act this way and then be surprised that men hate them
>>
>>31929108
No
>>
>>31929111
You hate me because I wrote a polite message declining a second date, huh? I'm not your entertaining monkey. Especially if we're not even dating anymore.
>>
>>31929116
I hate you because you treat men like we're disposable, like we don't mean anything at all to you.

You know, if women want to make dating soulless and impersonal, we should just go back to arranged marriages.
>>
>state gender
>Why are blondes the sluttiest?
>>
women, if your bf shares his bed with his roommate (female), would you suspect of cheating or other?
>>
>>31929120
Male
All women are whores, for the right price
>>
File: F_Sn-z2bwAAR3k8.jpg (1.83 MB, 3000x4000)
1.83 MB
1.83 MB JPG
>>31929104
Sure Il just try that as my next line on these apps.
>>31929109
No saving us time would be not bothering to go on a date with me.
They know what I look like, what I do, what my hobbys are, why the fuck meet if you think we're not compatible?
>>
>>31929066
start a drop-shipping business
pick a crypto currency at random and buy as much as you can
rent a yacht with your remaining funds and film tik-toks about your philosophies on life
sell a course on how to get rich to gullible zoomers
>>
>>31929125
>Sure Il just try that as my next line on these apps.
applications? applications for what?
>>
>>31929125
>>31929098
>>31929017
>anime girls avatarfagging
No wonder you are unliked.
>>
>>31929118
>I hate you because you treat men like we're disposable, like we don't mean anything at all to you.
Well, you are disposable. Why do you think men get send to war and women don't?
>>
>>31929120
They're considered the most attractive, thus the most sought after, thus the most likely to cave and give out
>>
>>31929066
Be so schitzo you think you killed people even though they are just on vacay.
>>
>>31929120
Targeted by jewish media propaganda for decades
>>
>>31929122
Of course not, it's completely normal for non-related adults of the opposite gender to share a bed when they're not fucking.

That's sarcasm. Get a fucking futon.
>>
File: 1725207859875020.webm (2.36 MB, 480x852)
2.36 MB
2.36 MB WEBM
Tick tock ladies
>>
>>31929118
I understand your frustration but how is she treating men as disposable? She took the time to go on a date and take a chance with you. It didn't feel right, so she let you know so both of you don't waste your time and move on.
Just because it didn't work out doesn't mean there's anything wrong with either person. Sometimes people just dont match, many such cases.
>>
>>31929142
She's hot and should throw that trash away.
>>
File: 1709925979851140.gif (1.54 MB, 496x400)
1.54 MB
1.54 MB GIF
>>31929130
>>31929131
How are women this retarded fuck this im going back to femboys.
>>
>>31929125
>what I look like, what I do, what my hobbys are
That isn't your personality, what you find funny, if you can read her and make her laugh, how you talk to her, etc.
>>
>>31929118
>>31929120
>>31929123
>>31929083

I miss the 25-40 anon. He made men look less like these anons
>>
>>31929152
Nigger im a dude wondering what youre applying for
>>
>>31929152
>Triggered generic weebfaggot
I bet you make "uwuw I am so depressed" topics and avatarfag with sad animegirls.
>>
>>31929132
Not anymore, bitch. Now you can be drafted and they'll put your worthless ass on the front lines.
>>
File: 1231234332431.gif (302 KB, 498x371)
302 KB
302 KB GIF
>>31929142
>>
>>31929159
>>31929152
Also i just realized youre talking about dating apps, not like application forms. Still im a dude, not a chick, wild that me being a dumbass triggered your incel rage
>>
>>31929144
She's got a generic text message she copies and pastes for each guy she goes on a date with and doesn't like. That means it happens quite often. Ignoring the fact that by that point she should have a pretty good idea of what she's looking for before she goes on a date with someone and therefore shouldn't be rejecting a ton of guys on the first date, that means she basically doesn't even see half the guys she's dating. You make these kinds of decisions about people pretty quickly, so likely by the time you've made it to your seats or wherever your date is, she knows what the outcome will be. We finish the date, I pay, we go home, she sends her generic meaningless text message, then goes on another date the next day and does it all over again. Men are disposable to her.
>>
>>31929157
already jumping on the next chads dick?
>>
File: 1701729455266669.png (14 KB, 578x193)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>>31929157
lel
>>
>>31929173
>she should have a pretty good idea of what she's looking for before she goes on a date with someone and therefore shouldn't be rejecting a ton of guys on the first date
You spend way too much time online. I would recommend converting to Islam and seeking out an arranged marriage.
>>
Women what is it about men you like?
>>
>>31929173
So what youre saying is you dodged a bullet and avoided dating a crappy chick. Whats the problem here. if you find a chick that really acts like this and is an habitual dater, then shes not worth dating
>>
>>31929183
Nothing
>>
>>31929175
Lol ok sure.
I'm just lowkey scared he'll turn into another one of yous just as easily.

>>31929177
Aye lmaoo
>>
I am going to have a mental breakdown. How do I start putting my needs over others first?
>>
is it okay to use my work gf as a backup girl? I don't fug her or anything she does provide a nice ego boost
>>
>>31929161
Idk what you are talking about but not where I live
>>
>>31929192
You start by realising you're not any less important than the next person and feel the anger you're supressing every time you betray yourself every time you ignore your needs in favour of others.
>>
>>31929186
All women are this way.
>>31929181
If you've dated enough guys that you decided to put together a template to reject them after the first date, you should have a pretty good idea of the kind of guys you reject after the first date and not go on a first date with those guys. But I guess that would require women to be considerate and thoughtful, which is probably expecting too much.
>>
>>31929196
Most western countries do this. The US was the last holdout and that changed months ago.
>>
>>31929201
>All women are this way.
As a man whos dated more than 1 woman, they arent. Hell one of my longest relationships was with a girl i met on /b/
>>
>>31929197
What if enforcing my boundaries and needs hurts someone elses feelings? I can't stand making people feel bad
>>
>>31929139
yeah idk how she's NOT thinking about how they share a bed, especially since when she went to visit them, he had her sleeping on the couch while those 2 slept on the bed
>>
Bad thread so far
Get it together
>>
>>31929201
>If you've dated enough guys that you decided to put together a template to reject them
You're guessing this because the rejection wasn't unique enough. Why does a "I don't want to see you again" message need to be different every time?
>you should have a pretty good idea of the kind of guys you reject after the first date and not go on a first date with those guys.
I don't go on subsequent dates with guys I don't have chemistry with in person. There are plenty of people who seem like a good match on paper but we don't click in person. That's what meeting in person is for.
>>
>>31929206
I've been on dates with at least two dozen women in the last two years. One of them strung me along for three dates before rejecting me, but the rest did that shit to a T.
>>
>>31929212
Shut the fuck up
>>
>>31927871
>Wonder why my life is a wreck
>Spent my morning and afternoon putting music over a 7 second webm because I felt like it
Oh... That's why...
>>
How do I know if I got sexually assaulted?
>>
>>31929223
You don't know if you were sexually assaulted?
>>
>>31929217
And im assuming since you keep mentioning apps that you met the on apps? Meet chicks in friend groups, at parties, at bars. Women who use dating apps are, 99 times out of 100, not worth dating and are superficial. And HEY youre getting dates at least and thats big compared to lots of the faggot incels here
>>
>>31929223
Check your pp to make sure it’s still attached.
>>
>>31929223
Were you sexually assaulted?
>>
>>31929217
Thirsting over 4chan females is always a bad idea. Do you really want to date rape victims who cut themselves? They will 100% cheat on you or cause some other drama.
>>
>>31929213
>Why does a "I don't want to see you again" message need to be different every time?
Because we're human beings. Maybe you don't see us that way though.
>There are plenty of people who seem like a good match on paper but we don't click in person.
And you should be able to figure out why you "didn't click" in person and avoid similar guys in the future. Maybe basic pattern recognition is too much to expect from a woman, though.
>>
>>31928987
>Why do femanons pretend that they get horny?
>pretend
>>
>>31927871
Listening and watching old things I watched when I was a kid made me realized how much humor on the internet has changed over the years.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SqfSgaB6g8
These guys are just so blunt about what they like and what they don't like, they are assholes but in a playful way, the humor is weirdly old-timey/wholesome, and they are politically correct but not in a forced, virtue signally way, there was even a comment about a viewer saying he hated Jews and they didn't really care other than 1 guy just saying "Oh, your going to hell for that." but just in a casual off-comment kinda way. I wish culture was still like that.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SqfSgaB6g8
>>
>>31928987
Attention.
>>
>>31929234
nta, but I only really care about JH cause I want to see if her ass actually is fat and I want to fuck her with a dog wearable.
>>
>>31929228
I got dates from other places as well. A couple through friends, one through a family member, one through a coworker. They're all the same.
I'm not getting dates anymore either. I stopped trying earlier this year because I got tired of the same dumbass shit over and over again from women.
>>31929234
I'm not just talking about 4chan women.
>>
>>31929089
>self deprecating humor, attractive or not?
If it's deliberately over the top and amusingly absurd, good; if it sounds like you might actually not like yourself very much, very bad.
>>
>>31929207
So you'd rather submit yourself to shit you don't like so others aren't uncomfortable because they don't give a shit how uncomfortable you are doing those things? Think about it for a second, when did THEY do something like that for YOU? Do they put that much thought and effort for YOU?
>>
>>31929248
idk man have you ever like, clicked with a girl non formally. Like meeting at a party and clicking?
There was a time in college were i met girl i at a movie night. We somehow ended up taping our arms together, eventually later in the night we were cuddling and making out. Seems like youre too structured. Or maybe youre just boring and unfun to talk to. You get generic responses because YOURE generic
>>
File: $_57.jpg (395 KB, 1600x803)
395 KB
395 KB JPG
Which one is /atoga/'s favorite?
>>
>>31929247
If she’s the same black chick who has posted graphic nudes all over /soc/ then I think you may be a bit disappointed. Then again, I don’t find most black chicks to be very attractive to begin with.
>>
File: 1725298148561466.jpg (52 KB, 490x609)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
Why are moids like this?
>>
>>31929100
>Constructive criticism would be the best nothings going to change if I dont know what Im doing wrong so that desu.
A date isn't a job interview, anon. Women don't have a standardized list of desirable behaviours and responses. You probably aren't doing anything "wrong", it's just that the two of you aren't well suited to each other, and nothing you could have done would have made a difference. You don't "fail" at a date, you just realise you need to be dating someone different.
>>
>>31929254
I am stronger than them so I can handle it
>>
>>31929262
I've never seen any of them. Does this make me a war criminal?
>>
>>31929255
I had this with a couple different women when I was in high school, but they also rejected me for different reasons.

But of course, I guess it's always the man who's wrong. Fuck you, cunt.
>>
>>31929264
I'm not like that at all, officer, I swear! My parent fed me nothing but junk food, and 10 years later I changed that myself. Very different! Probably!
>>
Kicking women in the shins
>>
>>31929280
>>31929272
Thank you, ChatGPT
>>
>>31929262
The second one is my favorite, but the first one is the better movie. I’ve never seen the third one.
>>
>>31929277
To me, as a guy, its sounding a lot like its your fault and youre too bitter and stupid to accept that. you should really take a look at yourself and try different shit. Its the incel thats always wrong. Wild that youre trying to cope blaming your gender. Youre somehow getting dates and either have the worst taste in woman, or youre not doing something right. The fact that youre coming here to bitch and moan about it isnt a good sign honestly
>>
is embarrassment a spook?
>>
>>31929291
I want to throw you into a wood chipper
>>
>>31929262
F
I haven't seen any of them, I just know the memes and stuff like that about it.
>>
>>31929201
>If you've dated enough guys that you decided to put together a template to reject them after the first date, you should have a pretty good idea of the kind of guys you reject after the first date and not go on a first date with those guys.
Anon, what in God's name are you talking about? You expect someone to be able to judge perfectly whether they like you or get on well with you when they haven't even met you yet? The point of a first date is to determine how well the two of you get on. Most of the time the answer is "not great" so you move on and meet a different person. Do you really not understand how repulsively entitled you're sounding right now?

t. man who used to use dating apps
>>
>>31929297
>can't read
Like I said, it's basic pattern recognition. You should start to notice common traits in guys you don't click with and avoid those traits in the future, but women don't do that apparently.
>>
>>31929223
>How do I know if I got sexually assaulted?
It's not usually something people are in any doubt about. Unless you mean you think your drink was spiked?
>>
>>31929262
It's 1 3 2
2 is just kinda filler and 3 is just 1 again except in the old West
I like how the first movie was turned down by every major studio because it wasn't nearly raunchy enough, except Disney who passed on the mother-son incest
The implication being the other studios thought Marty and his mom should have sex
>>
>>31929294
>unable to handle challenges to your worldview and responds with violence and anger
Tbh it sounds like the chicks really dodged a bullet with you

My guy, you said you clicked with girls in highschool. I was rejected by 18 different girls in highschool, only kissed a girl once during highschool. you had more luck than me! But guess what! i worked on myself a lot. And in the first month of college i got my dick sucked. Youre attractive enough physically to get dates or to click, you just need to work on your fucking abysmal attitude. Get some therapy my guy. It helped me a lot
>>
>>31929262
The original is the best. Second is messy, third is okay.
>>
>>31929294
>REEEEEEEEEEEE
Sounds like every chick who has rejected you managed to dodge a bullet.
>>
State gender
Who is the most evil person you've ever come across?
>>
>>31929307
>You should start to notice common traits in guys you don't click with and avoid those traits in the future
How, when you haven't fucking met them yet? What is it that you think they're supposed to be recognising? You think you can get a complete understanding of someone's personality from a photograph?
>>
>>31929315
Bro you're retarded
I "clicked" with girls in high school, but still never had a gf or got anywhere sexually with any of them. I have managed to have sex a few times but only hookups, nothing long term. And I've worked on myself plenty. I wasn't like this last year when I was still dating regularly. Every single woman I went on a date with said they enjoyed the date, I was nice, they thought I should have no trouble dating. All of them said that. I got tired of hearing that shit alongisde a rejection every single time, and that's what led to this.
>therapy meme
Lmao, fag.
>>31929324
You're going in right after him.
>>
>>31929332
F. My ex.
>>
>>31929334
You get more than a photograph before you set up a date with someone. You could probably pick up on some of them before you even talk to each other, but if you're setting up a date you're having a conversation with them, usually you exchange some pleasantries and some basic details about yourselves before that point as well.
>>
>>31929332
M
can't think of anybody significant tbqh
>>
>>31929332
M
As a kid I was nearby an incident of some people robbing a jewelry store, in broad daylight, in a mall. Probably those guys.
>>
File: 1723308086953252.jpg (9 KB, 630x360)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>31929332
The Man In The Mirror
>>
>>31929332
Male
My aunt
She was pimping out her 14 year old daughter for drug money
>>
>>31929338
>You're going in right after him.
I’d like to see you try, faggot.

Whiny cunts like you are all bark and no bite, and your revolting personality is enough to make any halfway decent woman turn her nose up at you and rightfully so. Baka.
>>
>>31929332
M

Can’t think of anyone that I see as “truly evil”.
>>
>>31929332
There was this kid who grew up around the same place/time as I did, he was violent since birth it seemed, didn't see a problem with violence at all, got kicked out of multiple daycares including the one I was in. Didn't see him for a few years, then he got transferred to my high school and he was the same, but worse, he'd hit girls too and there was a rumour he sexually assaulted a boy, but I don't know that for sure. He got kicked out of that school too and put in juvy. Last I heard he was in prison.
>>
>>31929361
Lol, says the fag talking big from behind a keyboard
>>
File: IMG_20240902_135625.jpg (668 KB, 1400x1280)
668 KB
668 KB JPG
>>31927998
>>
File: file.png (6 KB, 303x121)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
>>31929338
Listen nigger, ive been cheated on, lied to, used, falsely accused of assault, ghosted, lead on, the whole gambit. I have *way* more fucking reasons to hate women and yet i dont. For some reason i got over it like a fucking man. The worst thats happened to you is that girls didnt want to date you more than once. And here you are crying about it. If anyone is the faggot here, its the whiny bitch who wants to threaten people because hes feeling a wittle wonely.... oh booo hooooo. Get the fuck over yourself.

Kindly,ard Slay, Yourself, Soon, Retard
>>
why do the femanons all assume we are weak lil coward softbois?
is it because all the male tripfags/attentionwhores are like that?
>>
>>31929369
You really don’t have much self-awareness, do you? You’re starting to bore me, anon. I regret to inform you that I will no longer be giving you (You)s at this time and wish you all the best in baiting someone else ITT. Best wishes.
>>
>>31929369
Youre the one who made threats behind a keyboard first btw, as long as we're keeping track
>>
>>31929376
incels are very loud and very whiny. vocal minorities give majorities bad wraps all the time
>>
File: itsajokerelax.png (391 KB, 1400x1280)
391 KB
391 KB PNG
>>31929370
Read the name of the image before reacting, plz.
>>
>>31929370
Lies women are never horny.
>>
>>31929373
There's a lot more than just being rejected for dates, cunt. I hope you get AIDS.
>>31929377
>>31929379
You fags too.
>>
>>31929332
>Who is the most evil person you've ever come across?
A disconcertingly large number of candidates spring to mind. But I certainly wasn't too impressed by the guy who broke into my house about ten years ago. Burglary is a constant background risk when you live in a large city like London, but your typical burglar waits till the house is empty, breaks in, nicks something, and scarpers; he doesn't want to get caught. But this guy kicked in the front door at about 10pm when I and my girlfriend were both in bed, went straight upstairs looking for someone to confront, said "don't move or I'll kill you" (several times) and demanded money. My girlfriend was pretty freaked out. She was especially upset as the bag that he ended up taking had some photographs of her late father that couldn't be replaced.
>>
>>31929391
>Living in London
I hate to say it, but you walked willingly into the slaughterhouse there. I am sorry that it happened to you, but at the same time you should have known better.
>>
>>31929391
And people say I'm insane for wanting to live in the middle of no where. The difference between introverts and extroverts is that extroverts HAVE to have some sort of contact with people, introverts don't.
>>
>>31929388
I will bang every white male that is not too fat, to get my period out.
>>
>>31929405
And its a mystery to white women why they can't get relationships.
>>
>>31929389
Unless you were raped by a woman, you havent had any worse experiences than i have. Yet for some reason im not irrationally angry at the other half of the species. Stay mad dude, choke on your anger. Id ask you to remove yourself from the gene pool but youve already well on your way to doing so.
>>
>>31929391
That's scary. Did they catch the guy?
>>
I can't stand people that generalize, they're all assholes.
>>
>>31929370
You get depressed when you're ovulating?
>>
>>31929414
>Yet for some reason im not irrationally angry at the other half of the species.
That's way more normal now for both sexes than you think.
>>
>>31929411
Nope. Males just aren't cool enough with nonmonogamy even if it benefits them the most. Ya'll are losers and you don't want an abundance of sex.
>>
>>31929424
>slut
>ya'll
ick
>>
>>31929421
Only a Sith deals in absolutes.
>>
>>31929418
>Did they catch the guy?
No. The police did take it somewhat seriously - sent someone around to dust for prints - but they didn't find any.

I'm fairly sure he was high on something and looking for his next fix. Sooner or later he'll have slipped up and tried that in a house with a large dog.
>>
>>31929422
Mostly because I abstain during, for fear of making baby. It's more of a neutral depression, like grey phase.
>>
>>31929414
I have two male relatives who were driven nearly to suicide because of the way they were treated by women. Both were divorce raped and ended up losing the ability to see their kids as well as having to live with their parents because after alimony and child support they didn't have the money to live on their own. Their wives both took the kids and disappeared one night, then moved across the country and filed for divorce their. They also lied in court about their husbands, one said she was abused and the other said he abused the kids, neither was true. And these are just the worst examples, there are plenty of others. Women are garbage.
>>
>>31929424
>ya'll are losers cause you wont let another man fuck your wife
I don't want to go out like Destiny: wife stolen by some euro twink.
>>
>>31929429
Shouldn't you be finger fucking your funko pops or something, idiot?
>>
>>31929424
>Males just aren't cool enough with nonmonogamy
I am. But I have to say I've had a lot less sex in my life as a consequence.
>>
>>31929405
Fucking disgusting.
>>
>>31929424
Most well adjusted normal men who aren't Chad and aren't tempted all the time by women to have sex with them actually just want one woman to share their whole lives with. The problem is power, young women have power because of their beauty, Chad has power because he is attractive too women, both groups use it to satisfy their own selfish urges because the power goes to their head. Women might sleep with Chad because they are hoping that if they just give him what he wants that he'll stick around, but that almost never happens. Almost all women who talk about this always fall back on "If I don't sleep with him, someone else will" and they are now trapped in a trace to the bottom where she just gets used all the time.
>>
>>31929435
>neither was true.
I have a feeling both were correct and you'd rather believe your retard family members.
Please leave the chat, supporter of abusive individuals.
>>
>>31929424
If you don't have a fat ass and if you can't twerk I'm not really interested.
>>
>>31929424
It doesn't benefit men the most. It benefits a small fraction of men who already have all their needs met.
>>
>>31929450
>actually just want one woman to share their whole lives with.
Boring and overused politic to waste my time. Be gone.
>>
>>31929435
One of my ex's dad beat her mom to death and raped my ex.
One of my ex's had a fiance and cheated on him with me, never telling me she had a fiance at all untill i got a text from the fiance.
Friend of a friend killed his ex's dog
One of my good friends was falsely accused of raping a chick 6 years ago and is STILL in prison

You need to realize that its not women that are shitty. People are shitty. Everyone. Regardless of race, creed, country or gender. Everyone is capable of being shitty.

Again, you dont have any experiences, especially personal ones, that are worse than mine. Im guessing its the same general level of shit actually! And thats the point. Everyone is shit
>>
>>31929457
>wanting a person to share your life with is politics
>>
>>31929457
Your time isn't that precious if you are a woman and posting here... I'd go as far as to say that its an admittance to yourself and others that you are okay with wasting your time.
>>
I've stopped letting her know when I'm sad or angry because it breaks my heart to see her upset. Things can only go downhill from here, huh?
>>
>>31929445
That's just getting started. Being in a dating doldrum is mostly the issue. Gotta go where there is wind.
>>
>>31929468
Yeah
>>
>>31929452
They weren't. The abuse against the kids was disproven in court but the court still gave her full custody because he's a veteran which I guess means he's dangerous or something. And the other one never provided any proof or made any specific claims that could be proven or disproven.
>>
>>31929424
>even if it benefits them the most
It benefits Chad, not me.
>>
>>31929472
;-;
>>
>>31929467
Your time isnt precious if you post here, period. lmao
>>
>>31929460
I'm also >>31929356. That doesn't even begin to scratch the surface with that family.

If everyone is shit, why are you trying to defend women? Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>31929462
>hur government contract good
Go away bug
>>31929467
You waste your time here just as much responding to me, nonvalue male.
>>
>>31929262
The first one. I don't even remember the others.
>>
>>31929483
Not defending women retard im pointing out that youre mad at half the species when you should hate the whole species
>>
>>31929482
Yes but its even less precious if your a woman. Not because she is a woman, but because she is here and a woman. That's a long fall, the guys here have more of an excuse to waste time on here than she does.
>>
>>31929473
>because he's a veteran which I guess means he's dangerous or something.
He probably has diagnosed ptsd or they would have fought to give him something. I bet you didn't even read the court documents online.
>>
>>31929484
>Go away bug
I thought you didn't want to waste your time? Yet you just wasted your time replying to me, so your okay with wasting your time?
>>
>>31929484
>You waste your time here just as much responding to me, nonvalue male.
Yes, but I have no value, unless you are saying you have no value either, only reason I can think why your here. If you do have value you are wasting your time here.
>>
>>31929493
Grey rock
>>
>>31929496
You can waste your time pretending to be a Rock, I'm God remember?
>>
>>31929495
Grey rock for you too
>>
>>31929498
Why don't you just trip so we can filter you.
>>
>>31929500
I don't get why your in a constant state of outrage, claim you aren't, then do this weird "I'm actually in control of my emotions" larp by spamming Grey Rock, if your so emotionally unstable why are you here?
>>
>>31929491
He does not. He has never had any mental health diagnosis and has never had an encounter with police where he was the problem.
This same woman taught her 14 year old daughter from a previous marriage, which he had adopted, to accuse his parents (before she got full custody) of abusing her. She later admitted to lying, but not before police got involved. And right after she got divorced from my uncle, she married a different guy. That guy's parents bought them a house. She divorced him a year later, got half the money from the house after it sold, and managed to blow $300k on bullshit in 8 months. She can't hold down a job because she stops showing up after two weeks, if that. Yet, she still gets custody.
>>
>>31929505
Less fun and less funny when I bump into you again so I can get you in my "narcissist trap" or w/e fanfiction you were writing last time.
>>
File: j6r27pwlrfc51.jpg (952 KB, 1200x1200)
952 KB
952 KB JPG
>>31929506
There is nothing to understand.
>>
State gender and favorite pet name(s) youve ever been called
>>
>>31929489
>the guys here have more of an excuse to waste time on here than she does.
How do you figure? Seems to me like gender has little to do with how precious a person’s time is.
>>
>>31929520
I like it when people call me Darling~
>>
File: WantWoman.jpg (48 KB, 290x485)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>31929516
>Leaving out the black chao
racist... Also cute, you should ask out Chris-chan. He'll go out looking like this for you.
>>
>>31929526
No fat males. They're gross and mentally ill.
>>
>>31929526
I forgot he wore an woman's exercise bra to flatten his tits
>>
>>31929520
M
"Sam" said in my mum's accent. I like it because everyone does it, it's like a universal human response to hearing her say my name
>>
>>31929527
I'm 210 lbs and I have a gut, not a big one but enough of a one that people are surprized that I can run sub-8 minute miles.
>>
>>31929531
>"I-i-i-i can do x, guys, I'm healthy"
Nice Larp
>>
>>31929520
M
Darling, honey, hun, My ex had a cute unique name for me so I really like having non-cringe unique names.
>>
>>31929534
>Its political to want marriage
>Its a larp to ask questions now
Despite the really botched attempt at "no u"ing me, how about you answer the question?
>>
>>31929520
M
cant think of any
mother just calls me my name and father calls me son
>>
>>31929537
>fat guy is also a retard
Many such cases!
>>
>>31929546
I get its a no, I just wanted a more serious answer for why unless its really just because you've been chadow'd
>>
>>31927871
State gender
Are gay men closeted trannies?
>>
>>31929520
To answer my own post:
M, and its a toss up between "Clarinet"(theres a story behind it_, "Bozo", "Cute boy", or "Darling"
>>31929524
real
>>31929529
Wholesome
>>31929535
Ye i like having unique names too
>>31929538
rip, youll get some eventually
>>
>>31929488
I don't give a fuck about men though, because I don't want anything from other men.
>>
>>31929522
For this place being where "low value and incel men go" its more of a self report on themselves that they are either just as worthless or that they actually are hot enough to be valuable, making their time more valuable than the supposedly low value men that post here.
>>
>coworker sends me a DM with a sad face saying that management doesn't like her because she wears all her emotions on her face
How am I supposed to respond to this?
>>
>>31929581
> uhh i liek ur face
>>
How do I deal with several of my friends who are obsessed with kiwifarms? They're like fuckin' 30. It's embarrassing. It'd be one thing if they were ashamed of it but they're just obsessed with it like it's the website equivalent of batman righting all the secret wrongs in the world.
>>
>>31929574
Sounds like a personal problem, anon.
>>
>>31929598
You only say that because it makes sense, lol.
>>
Opinionen über Hamburger Akzent?
Welche ist deine lieblingsakzent auf Englisch und Deutsch?
>>
>>31929595
They're right
>>
>>31929595
You question the choices that lead to you becoming friends with this sort of person.
>>
>>31929619
Its against global the rules to use any other language but English on this site. If you want to talk German go to >>>/int/
>>
>>31929626
Go arrest thieves or sth I'm not hurting anybody
>>
>>31929624
They weren't like this like 5 years ago. Which I think is arguably worse for people who are already adults to BECOME invested in the site, as opposed to it just being grandfathered into their lives.
>>
>>31929595
Isn't kiwi just like 9gag had a le epic meme forum?
>>
>>31929647
I've never been on 9gag, so I can't say, but the focus of the website is essentially just targeted mass cyberbullying people 'le ebin culture warriors' decide are weird.
>>
>>31929647
No its forums dedicated to talking about lolcows
Before it was kiwifarms it was the chris chan forums. Kiwifarms is post diversification. Now they post about all kinds of different lolcow retards
>>
>>31929657
Oh so encyclopedia dramatica version of 4chan lol

Anyone ever been to any other chans? What are they like
>>
>>31927871
Men and women/male and female are deemed offensive. What terms should we use instead?
>>
>>31929661
Yup. Take pol, b, and encyclopedia dramatica and put it in a blender
>>
>>31929668
Dom/Sub
>>
>>31929668
We should force the people who think those terms are offensive into exile from society.
>>
>>31929668
"Guys and girls" seems good to me. Nice and casual.
>>
>>31929668
Wallets and dishwashers
>>
>>31929661
>Anyone ever been to any other chans? What are they like
dead, unless they're in another language
>>
>>31929668
Holes and Poles
>>
>>31929668
Bronies and pegasisters
>>
>>31928134
Idk nothing much, I've been with girls that always had hair around their areola.
I like hairy girls anyway.
>>
>>31929677
Yeah. guys, girls, men, women, etc.
Anybody who struggles with this question is ngmi. It's not that hard.
>>
>>31929595
>deal with them
Just shame them for it. I have a friend who is obsessed with conservatism to the point that it’s practically a religion for him, and I make a point to call him out on his stupid shit whenever he says it.
>>
>>31928195
Yeah it is weird.
It just screams daddy issues.
>>
>>31929668
moids and foids
>>
This woman be activating neurons in me that didn't even know existed.
Anyone else had this happen?
>>
>>31929704
Unironically less weird than incels always using the term 'female'
>>
>>31929715
Absolutely. I didn't know how obsessed I could get with little features that I wouldn't normally notice. Her eyes, her smile, etc.
>>
>>31929611
You’re making the huge assumption that the people here are “low value incel men”. I don’t doubt a few of us are, but most people posting here do it because they enjoy the freedom that anonymity can give to discussion. They aren’t all here because this is where rejects/degenerates congregate lmao.
>>
>>31927871
Do men really get that exited over a little bit of cleavage?
>>
>>31929581
What do you want her to think of you? How do you want her to feel at the end? Do you care more about her approval, management's approval, or do you just want to end the conversation? Do you want to encourage her to change?
>>
>>31929742
If tastefully done, yes— cleavage is unbelievably hot.
>>
>>31929735
Thank you ChatGPT
>>
>>31929742
Yes.
>>
>>31929742
YES
>>
>>31929742
Sadly yes. I wish we weren't so monke brained but it's true.
>>
>>31929744
I want her to suck me off behind the old card catalog machines but I doubt that's ever gonna happen so I'll settle for her approval
>>
>>31929581
Does she have rbf?
>>
>>31929742
No. It makes me think she's a slut.
>>
>>31929742
My life would be 30% better if I just had some boobs to play with daily
>>
>>31929753
"What happened?... Dang that's rough. How about I make you feel better at my place?"
>>
>>31929759
Either you lie or you gay.
I gues you like boysssssssss. Hehe.
>>
>>31929765
>being intentionally retarded
Don't do this.
>>
>>31929757
she has resting sadgurl face
no, she texted me that because she has a hard time not showing her anger every time they pull some bullshit
>>
>>31927871
Why are so many men trooning out?
>>
>>31929770
freud was wrong (unsurprisingly)
>>
>>31929770
Men have no hope or future. Trans people are the slightly more ambition ones willing to try even more extreme things to succeed - though obviously they won't regardless.
>>
>>31929770
Confusing AGP for being trans
>>
>>31929770
lack of willpower I guess
I never understood wanting to be a woman
I'm very very closeted gay and even I won't go any further than crossdressing for Halloween
>>
>>31928705
>out for a drink
Do you have any fav cocktails? I think nothing beats a pina colada.

>people-pleasing
>bc it's so ingrained
Did you have to do this with your family or during childhood that it stuck?

>since those *were* the popular girls among guys
It's because they seem "easier". And I don't mean that just sexually, but also to be around otherwise.

>I'm too scared to put my guard down
>I'm always anticipating being disappointed

>behind my back
>before I made up my mind
If you aren't exclusive or have never talked about it, then most people aren't going to assume you ARE exclusive. This goes for both sexes. It's how the dating game is played most of the time and I think it's unrealistic of you to assume they are going to wait around for you, when they haven't known you well enough yet.

>they don't consider those things cheating
It's not something I personally do and I would probably feel weirded out too (though nobody has done that with me), but it's not cheating if you are not in an actual relationship.

I forgot I wanted to say yesterday how what happened to you and your sister with that guy is kinda fucked up...
>>
>>31928779
>make ot really obvious verbally
I'm gonna take your word for it, but I'm somebody who likes to flirt a bit with friends too (if they are into it) and am very easily friendly with people I have just met, so this might just be who they are.

>>31928733
>distinguishing anons online
I'm just a guy who cooks!

>I'm a perfectionist
That's something I've heard with people who have similar issues to you and it's exactly why I asked. Because I had two assumptions:
1) You expect the partner to be perfect and/or a perfect fit for you.
2) If they'd perfect for me, they'd be able to pretty much read your mind.
But as we see, all the men you've met so far have at least failed at 2), you drop them.
Now I'm not saying you need to explain basic human decency (I hope you aren't dating incels lol), but you might want to think about telling somebody who you are interested in what your expectations are. Maybe you actually are doing that, but maybe you're not doing that (well enough).

>I can't guarantee people will stay forever
You sound intelligent, so I'm sure if you're being honest to yourself, you know this is a faulty and self-defeating assumption. You can never guarantee that. A cheater will always cheat sooner or later.

>love is purely conditional exclusively for me
What conditions are these?
>>
>Questions about initiating sex

Women: What are some ways you like your bf to initiate and work you up? What about least favorite ways? How do you personally tend to initiate?

Men: Same question for your gfs?
>Bonus points if you're a guy who needs a bit more than "gf flashes me and I'm rock hard"
>>
>>31929768
>she texted me that because she has a hard time not showing her anger every time they pull some bullshit
So.... they're blaming her for being mad that she's being exploited? Time to call the labor bureau.
>>
File: 1721230863281112.png (20 KB, 500x500)
20 KB
20 KB PNG
>/soc/ gf found out I'm gay
>>
>>31929471
Nah, I'm an oldfag - a lot nearer the end of my life than the beginning. My dating days are over now. And I would have had a LOT more sex in my life if I were monogamous, trust me.
>>
>>31929806
>needs
NEEDS?
Why would you NEED more?
>>
>>31929809
She's not wrong for hating our bosses. Her poker face just sucks and she's basically being bullied for it.
>>
>>31929814
>end of life oldfag not going into a home so he can get pussy
Skill issue
>>
>>31929810
kek
>>
>>31929742
yes.
>>
Women what would be your advice to somebody you knew was basically an incel, but was actually a good guy, just struggled to actually be romantically attractive to women?
I know this is just going to turn into 'oh well he's just selfish, and faking it because he thinks it will get him women' and all that, but take it in good faith and assume this is a person you really know and genuinely trust is who they are on the surface.
>>
>>31929810
Are you the homo who has been posting these bigass smilies recently?
>>
>>31929851
noooope
>>
>>31929806
>What are some ways you like your bf to initiate and work you up?
>kissing my neck
>coming up behind me to hug me or place his hands on my hips
>starting to fondle my breasts when spooning me in bed

I always love sex after a night where you had a visit with family or friends, where you get to see each other animated/entertained, lively, without being able to touch them much or at all. I always feel like I kind of look at him with new eyes afterwards.

>least favorite ways
Anything to do with puns or phrases ("wanna bump uglies") that make things sound ugly/gross.

>How do you personally tend to initiate?
I have the higher libido so I tend to wait for him to initiate. Just kissing a little more hungrily or something like that is enough to tell him I'm feeling it (insofar I don't already) and he can initiate if he feels like it.
>>
File: anime drunk on soda.jpg (179 KB, 1000x1000)
179 KB
179 KB JPG
Unpopular popular vote, should I get some rum and coke from the gas station?
>>
Men do you care if your fwb has a bf if she doesn't want anything serious with you and keeps it separate?
>>
>>31929857
This makes me miss having a girlfriend. Stupid haughty cunt getting all up in my face just because I liked to get drunk and she hated alcohol.
>>
>>31929864
Sure. Why not.
>>
>>31929865
I want to know
>>
>>31929864
yes
>>31929865
yeah i can ntr that mf. tell me more about how your bf pissed you off today while you undress.
>>
>>31929581
>oh that sucks :(
Just give a generic, friendly reply that will keep you uninvolved and does not encourage her to update you on every detail.
>>
>>31929864
That depends on what you have to do tomorrow. What's on your agenda, anon?
>>
>>31929819
Regardless, can you help with some creativity? Repetitive isn't fun.
>>
>>31929870
>>31929874
Thanks my friendly anons.

>>31929878
Nothing, luckily.
Only thing scheduled is lunch with parents on Wednesday, but I don't plan to drink myself to a tabula rasa, just like 2 or maybe 3 cans if I'm feeling adventurous.

>>31929865
Never was in such a situation, but I absolutely would not want that simply for STD safety.
>>
>>31929865
Does he know?
>>
I'm nearly done getting the garbage out of my room so that I won't be (as) ashamed when my family finds my body, or so that the cleaner space will make me feel better, and I've now filled 7 garbage bags.
>>
>>31929846
Incel is a mindset not just being a virgin. What things does he already clock as being unattractive about himself? I'd have to know the guy personally to give him advice on things he didn't already know about.
>>
File: ezgif-2-9d8dac5c9d.jpg (84 KB, 600x600)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>31929888
Based lucky 8's. Enjoy yourself, anon.

I have to be ready to leave my house at 9:40 tomorrow to make it to my new second job for what I imagine will be a pretty rough shift. Have 3 of these cocksuckers lined up to get me through today. Just hoping I don't end up feeling too miserable tomorrow. I'm on thin ice with them already.
>>
File: 20240902_161032.jpg (499 KB, 2032x2708)
499 KB
499 KB JPG
>>31927871
I just dug inside of our freezer and found pork chops that I've been frozen for over a year. Presumably it hasn't been opened at all the entire time. Is this still safe to defrost and cook?
>>
>>31929910
i wouldnt but im kinda neurotic about food
>>
>>31929910
According to google, they're safe indefinitely if frozen. They just wont be as high quality as they would've been if they were fresh.
>>
>>31929910
I think so. Unless maybe you’ve last power long enough for it to unthaw before.
>>
I have had a flirty relationship with a coworker the past months and never took it further than that because I dont want to shit where I eat, but I have always kind of had a crush on her. In the past she would frequently mention she was single or talk about her exes, but recently she mentioned she went on a date and just now she started to mention her boyfriend. Why does she (or women in general) feel te need to explicitly mention “my boyfriend xyz” ? Is this a way to let others/me know she is no longer available? We still have that flirty relationship so its giving me mixed signals
>>
>>31929520
F. Sweetheart, darling, kitten, princess.
>>
>>31929925
Yes.
The good thing is that you can still be her work bf.
>>
>>31929874
Hot I've just been asked a couple times by hookups or fwbs if I'm seeing someone else and always feel awkward and don't want to kill the vibe
>>
>>31929857
Thank you for your perspective! As the lower libido individual maybe you can give me perspective on this front:
I have a responsive sex drive. I might be willing and interested in having sex, but I'm not yet actually aroused. Sometimes I feel a little silly/guilty when it was my idea but I essentially have to ask him to do the initial work to turn me on since I'm not actually "ready". What's your thoughts on that?
>>
>>31929898
Good job!! That's definitely an achievement!
>>
>>31929898
That's fantastic work anon, seriously. You must feel a huge difference already
>>
>>31929903
Yeah I know, I don't mean incel like the ideology, or even virgin. Just terminally single and can't attract women romantically.
>>
>>31929910
Yeah, they're safe. They might not taste as good though.
>>
>>31929898
>7 bags
Holy shit, that's a lot of trash.

I'm glad my mom is a neat freak. Her OCD has rubbed off on me substantially enough that I can't stand to live in filth and will clean it up without thinking twice.
>>
>>31929865
Why are femanons so unloyal?
>>
>>31929958
All women are that way.
>>
>>31929933
I am training to be a professional side nigga so my opinion may vary from the majority
>>
>>31929520
Female. Sweetheart, sweetie, honey, baby, Friday
>>
>>31929520
M
I've never been called a pet name
>>
>>31929958
Nonmonogamy squad.
>>
>>31929965
>Friday
?
>>
>>31929969
>subhuman squad
>>
>>31929969
Did you stop tripcoding so that I would stop saying hi to you?
>>
>>31929958
It's always been that way
>>
>>31929969
Relationships are like quarterbacks
If you've got more than one you've got none
>>
>>31929946
I kinda have the same problem, but my faults are numerous enough that I'd have to settle with a chick that is way below my league if I wanted to be in a relationship (currently). At this point, only the grace of God would lead to a scenario in which I get an opportunity to hook up with someone I'm genuinely attracted to and genuinely want to keep a relationship with.
>>
>>31929806
M probably just random bjs. I don’t like ear whispering. I’m pretty standard such as putting my hands on her ass or kissing.
>>
>>31929993
What makes her unattractive to you?
>>
>>31929904
>I'm on thin ice with them already.
Then you definitely shouldn't drink!

I ended up getting a 0.33L whisky+coke, 0.33L Desperados and 0.05L brandy.
Will sip it with some freshly squeeze lemon juice.
>>
>>31929520
M idk if it’s a pet name but saying it would probably give away my first name.
>>
Guys, what are your thoughts on if a date wanted to blow you but not have sex with you. Ever.
>>
>>31929972
He calls me his Girl Friday, and it got shortened to Friday. It's kind of silly but I love it
>>
>>31930000
Mostly just her physical appearance. If she's fat or ugly then I have absolutely no desire to be with her, even if she'll put out without any fuss. Unless she's an absolutely evil cunt, I'd put up with an insufferable woman assuming she was beautiful and sensual enough to make me happy to be around her.
>>
File: videoframe_225579.png (408 KB, 854x480)
408 KB
408 KB PNG
post rare GFs
need futuristic hs bully gf
>>
>>31930009
Sure
>>
>>31930009
I think I'd be mostly fine with that, but I would be self conscious if there wasn't ANYTHING she wanted me to do to satisfy her. Like can I go down on her? If she just hated sex and anything like that, I'd be skeptical that she actually wanted to blow me either.
I want a gf where we have a mutual joy of satisfying the other.
>>
Women, what would you prefer
>become a nun
>get $ 1 000 000 but also become blind
>be homeless
>>
>>31930021
Are you the same anon who asked >>31929262? Lol

Rewatching the trilogy?
>>
OK, as a man I gotta ask, what's with the stigma against walking dates? Especially as a first date, I genuinely don't understand how picking out a nice looking location, commuting there and just enjoying the scenery and each other's company somehow signals a "lack of effort" on the man's part compared to going to some bar or restaurant etc.
>>
Fuck I ate ice cream today.
>>
>>31930032
Nun. A million currency wouldn't even buy me a house in my area here.
>>
>>31929980
That movie is based on Mozart's Cosi fan tutte. So why not fill your mind with beauty instead?

https://youtu.be/a_0FHyF3Pyk?si=R6fBgFanHY5kMJDr&t=7
>>
>>31930039
>>31930039
>>31930039
new
>>
>>31930034
I find them sort of awkward. When there's a lull in the conversation you can't take a sip of your drink. You're not facing the person. I've been on a good walking first date with someone who's into hiking, though, and we still ended the date with dinner.
>>
>>31929936
I hope you're still around - if I were you, I would just ask him this same question, if you usually have the dynamic where you can discuss these things openly. You can agree upon something, it can be as simple as wearing a specific hair tie, that non-verbally gives him the green light that you're open to being seduced/he can put the moves on you.

If he is not great at communicating, you can also consider simply telling him something like "when I'm wearing my X hair tie/night clothes/whatever, it means I feel like being horny - I can't guarantee I will actually get horny but you are welcome to try things to get me there".

If he's a good enough communicator that such a convo is not inherently awkward, I would definitely give him some more context though. Men can get their feelings hurt easily by women's arousal not being spontaneous/instantaneous enogh and hearing more about how it works for you can help assuage insecurities/nagging thought.
>>
>>31930032
Blind. I could still have a family and lead a happy, fulfilling life
>>
>>31929864
So long as you're not driving.
>>
>>31929865
I care a great deal if she's cheating on him. If she's in an agreed open relationship, that's fine.
>>
>>31930048
>I've been on a good walking first date with someone who's into hiking, though, and we still ended the date with dinner
And this is part of what confuses me, if you meet up somewhere for a walking date, you have the flexibility to do this. So how is it so "low effort" that merely suggesting it is somehow a dealbreaker?
>>
>>31930034
It's fine if you're in high school, or if you've been dating for a while and have gotten to know each other. Otherwise it's like the other anon said, it's awkward. It just seems so much easier to meet for a coffee
>>
>>31930032
Can't be "homeless" if I own my house.
>>
HOW DO I CRYSTAL CLEAR TELL MY GF THAT I DO NOT LIKE FEET SHE KEEPS DOING THESE FUCKING FEET PHOTOS AND VIDEOS AND I KEEP TELLING HER THAT I'M NOT INTO IT BUT SHE IS LIKE ALL MALES ARE INTO FEET HOLY FUCK SHE DOES NOT CARE
>>
>>31930009
We wouldn't see each other again.
>>
>>31930034
I'd be fine with them and never heard of a stigma. That said, like the other anon said, it's intense, if the date doesn't flow well then that will be more glaringly apparent when out in nature together than when sitting in a crowded coffee place.
>>
I am being systemically replaced and I don't like it :(
>>
>>31930082
Have you tried telling her it's a big turn off for you? Being less polite about it?

>SHE IS LIKE ALL MALES ARE INTO FEET
"Well, I'm not and you're dating me."
>>
If a girl asks me if I play any sports, what can I respond with that won’t make me sound like a complete loser because I don’t play any sports?
>>
>>31930082
Are her feet particularly repulsive or just not that attractive? I’m not even a footfag but I can appreciate a pair of non-Hobbit grippers on a nice pair of slender legs
>>
>>31930073
>>31930073
For young women who like to be pampered/princessed, it's considered low effort.
But mostly it's risky. You have to know you're going to have good, entertaining chat during the walk. The lulls are awkward. Without a little lubrication, talking to a stranger is sometimes awkward. Depending on the walk, you might have to concentrate on your surroundings. Plus, there's no end point to a walking date. At least with coffee/drinks dates you can say "gotta go" after the minimum one drink.
>>
>>31930129
That makes sense, I guess in the future I just won't ever suggest a walking date. Seems like even bringing up the idea is just too easy a way to get ruled out entirely, which there's probably thousands of little ones and the only way to figure them out is to have women reject you over and over again at different points.
>>
>>31930082
Feetshitter hands shat out this garbage post.
>>
Judge me for it, but I love NewsBeFunny when I had some drinks.
>>
File: 1725143330360603m.jpg (60 KB, 1024x512)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>31930222
>NewsBeFunny
I dunno what that is.
>>
>>31930034
It's just kind of more awkward than ones where we have an activity, facing each other, but I suppose a picnic table would suffice. Idk. Also just scared of dudes dragging me out to the middle of a bunch of vegitation and just like... killing me.
I don't have much support when going on a date by myself so...
>>
>>31929977
No, I just don't feel like being.
>>
>>31930082
I think you need to ask if she is into feet, bro. And then tell her her feet are ugly.
>>
Women owe me sex and Im tried of acting like they dont.
>>
>>31929630
I went outside, that's enough.
>>
>>31929740
>You’re making the huge assumption that the people here are “low value incel men”.
I'm just saying what I see women echo on here all the time, weird that they sick around, which is why I'm saying its a self-report.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.