[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1716047964143862.png (187 KB, 500x475)
187 KB
187 KB PNG
rip BOZO, rest in piss, you will not be missed edition
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GU4Hw-xbBNo

Required readings:
>>10915378 (previous thread)
>>10913960 (even previouser thread)

May 17th-19th, 2024 Donald E. Stephens Convention Center & Hyatt Regency O’Hare, Rosemont, IL

Anyone still here? Why?
Any last minute happenings today on the last day?
Absolute highlight of the con?
Absolute lowlight of the con?
Anything you want to see changed for next year?
>>
>>10915881
>highlight
Sydney offing himself
>Anything you want to see changed for next year?
Warsie offing himself next :)
>>
>highlights
coming home from this
>hopes for next year
not going to this con
>>
>>10915887
PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WARSIE KILL YOURSELF NOBODY WANTS TO SEE LIVE YOU FUCKING NIGGER
>>
why did we make another thread. con is over. you missed your chance all your trannies
>>
>>10915881
On a lighter note this was by far my most popular cosplay to date. To the point where I was actually thankful almost no one recognized my other cosplay.
>>
>be cheap and stay at the Holiday Inn
>random Muslim convention going on
>>
>>10915893
WHY DONT YOU KILL YRSELF YOU PUSSY ASS BITCH
>>
>>10915887
Warsie and AtJap both kill themselves
>>
>>10915947
IF I WAS A LOSER LIKE YOU I WOULD IDIOT
>>
>>10915953
amen

to be honest they looked so washed up and defeated, it’s disgusting
>>
Which cosplay pic you about to bust to tonight
>>
>>10915957
And don't forget dirty
>>
>>10915956
After you, faggot
>>
>>10915934
Random? Nonsense, they're celebrating the destruction of Mossad's most dangerous agent.
>>
What's his last name?
>>
>>10915962
they smell like god awful poop like wtf
>>
>>10915977
Who's?
>>
>>10915934
Tell them a Jew killed themselves in one of the nearby hotels because he couldn't handle the fact Israel is rapidly losing its credibility
>>
>>10915990
reisen. Trying to check obituaries
>>
>>10915994
They'll realistically give you bomb ass (no pun intended) Palestinian food if you do this
>>
If you think about it, the people who are most upset about Sydney are the people who caused it by having a superficial relationship with him based around partying, and not being around for him when he needed it. If it’s true that he thought none of his friends were really his friends, he was right.
>>
>>10915987
Speak for yrself, loser
>>
>>10915995
Full name: Reisen Udongein Inaba

But seriously anon, how do you think obituaries work? They don't automatically get uploaded the second someone dies like a warrant canary. It was mentioned in one of the other threads, if there is an obituary, it'll probably get posted in a few days, weeks even. If you're looking for an "official" obituary, his family would have to write it first (you know, after dealing with the funeral and stuff), then actually publish it somewhere. Honestly though, these threads serve as a perfect obituary for him. So if you're looking for one you're literally writing in it. Some anon actually made an obit style post in one of the other threads, but it mysteriously got deleted, so check the archive if you really want. If you're looking for just the "positive" things with all the "negative" things filtered out, that poster they put up in his memorial at ACEN is perfect. If you're wondering whether or not this is all true or just one huge elaborate troll, it's true. He's really gone forever. Source: I was there. If you're wondering how he did it, he had yet another alcohol-fueled mental breakdown like he always does, then threatened to off himself like he always does, but actually did it this time. If you're wondering whether the rumors that he did it because he was about to be exposed for raping a minor are true, beats me. Time will tell I guess. I wouldn't necessarily say I would be surprised if that turns out to be true though.
>>
>>10915995
There is no obit up, those get posted by the fgamily at a funeral home wen they deal with the body, because a gun was involved the coroner is probably going to hang onto it for another week then turn it over to a funeral home for cremation or burial and then the obituary goes up.
>>
File: 1533482961145.jpg (175 KB, 1280x720)
175 KB
175 KB JPG
>>10915934
What's the best cosplay to wear when telling a news crew that Israel sucks?
>>
>>10915887
>>10915893
>>10915953
Well you can kill us yourself bitch. I'm still at the hotel. Come on do yourself Gavrilo Princip impression
>>
>>10916097
*Do the best Gavrilo Princip impression you can, faggot opp
>>
File: IMG_6127.jpg (395 KB, 842x584)
395 KB
395 KB JPG
>>10915995
>>
Why is atjap sucking off middle aged crossdressers lmao?
>>
>>10916113
somehow the guy on the right is the only decent looking one
>>
>>10916114
Well yeah, cuz that's the only actual girl in that picture
>>
>>10916115
He's a biological male. They're all men.
>>
>>10916114
Because he's not 45
>>
His death was a tragic tale of alcoholism at its worst and what it can do to a person. He reached out to it because he felt alone and it only made him more alone. Get therapy and don’t let the opinions of people that only exist at anime conventions and on cgl dictate your daily life. You are loved. If you don’t think so, fake it til you make it and work on healthy ways of meeting friends and partners. Enjoy the little things, life doesn’t have to be like this.
>>
>>10916115

Anyone who thinks I'm a girl is a fucking retard. Suck my dick you faggot
>>
>>10916130
How did those musty transvestite cocks taste?
>>
>>10916132

The only cock I suck is Warsie's
>>
>>10916135
I think that’s genuinely worse lmfao
>>
let him who is without sin cast the first stone
>>
the only cool gull is the fat guy with the toga cosplay
>>
Did anyone see were the concerts instrument players trannies?
>>
>>10916114
That's AtJap lol
>>
File: 15.jpg (692 KB, 975x1400)
692 KB
692 KB JPG
Every year I go
Every year I'm extremely disappointed with the severe lack of /ak/ related well, anything despite knowing that it's a super niche within a niche especially in a large mainstream con like this
Why can't I help feeling this way every time
>>
>>10916138
ive never sinned
>>
>>10916147
Have you tried doing anything about it? Hosting a meetup and posting it there? Or you just waiting for someone else to do it? You can always make something happen even if small.
>>
File: 08678567346.png (12 KB, 1059x106)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
>>10916071
what day did it happen again? pretty sure it shows up on the cook county medical examiner case archive.
>>
>>10916152
Early Friday
>>
>>10916151
I was more talking about merch, themes, panels, guests, and even cosplayers. It's like the military or weapons don't even exist to people here and again I understand it's such a niche that I should not be complaining about it or feeling this way. I should not be feeling this way. I need to cut it out. Fuck.
>>
>>10916153
then it's definitely the top case number. so weird that there was another 29 year old white dude who offed himself a day earlier.
>>
>>10916154
I’ve noticed more furry cons with dedicated military panels, MFF has one every year as well. More so for those actual personnel or those who wear tactical gear. Maybe put in a military panel for next con, or others you go to. Best bet is to submit it as a cosplay meetup for enthusiasts to get together. I feel a lot of video games, anime, etc cosplayers that wear tactical and like guns n shit don’t have a dedicated cosplay meetup but I think it’s something that could potentially be approved.
>>
>>10916159
That could probably help find the other potentially 0.01% of congoers also interested in this unique combination but it won't help having literally no merch anywhere. Now that I think about it, is it that it's a combination of being niche and potentially being taboo? I get that normal people won't or will miss understand this intersection so maybe that's why?
>>
>>10916160
Idk. I feel I see alot of people like you at cons walking around , especially bigger ones like ACen where there is a decent video game crossover. If a small con like MFF has a HUUGE turnout for their military and tactical stuff, I don’t see why you couldn’t gather them all at a huge con like ACen. I think you’re thinking too deep about it, or Havnt crossed enough people at the con to notice.
>>
File: 3.jpg (277 KB, 1280x1844)
277 KB
277 KB JPG
>>10916159
Oh and also of some of the people that I did see wearing that stuff, I asked for a picture and to examine their gun if I could. I mentioned to one person they had a nice M4A1 with various attachments on the rails like flashlight and laser pointer and then he told me that he just borrowed his cousins airsoft rifle and has no clue what the fuck anything is except that it looked cool. So there's that too which I wouldn't surprised is quite common among many others too. And as said before I won't fault them for that. Just disappointing for me personally.
>>
>>10916161
Well that is a mystery. I'm no furry so I won't go to something like MFF but yeah it could be that. Though at the very least, where's all the merch? The only thing remotely close I see are figures like Sinon with her Hecate II but I mean, of course that is.
Well I've talked about this enough. I didn't mean to go into such a rant but I truly am so passionate for this kind of stuff and want more. It's over now anyways so oh well.
>>
>>10916109
>Wieczorek
He's a fucking Polak? We do not claim him!
Also Wieczorek means evening. The irony!
>>
>>10916157
>so weird that there was another 29 year old white dude who offed himself a day earlier.
wipipo be like
>>
>>10916168
white people kill themselves and blacks have sub 80 iq- you win some you lose some
>>
had so much fun, can't wait for next year
>>
>>10916174

The future is Black and Asian.
>>
>>10916177
isn't that basically what Filipinos are?
>>
>>10916178
Nah, Philipinos are the Mexicans of Asia.
>>
>>10916135
>I only suck Warsie's tiny cock
Self own. Keep posting photos of you taking your boyfriends tiny cock up your ass so we can clown on you some more
>>
>>10916180

Warsie has a big cock and y'all can stay mad about it lmao
>>
>>10916181
>cope
Warsie won't even touch you. Kill yourself
>>
>>10916183

We are literally dating so rage moar.
>>
>>10916176
mogs me
>>
>>10916185
That's so cute. Now if you could pull a lovers suicide that'd be wonderful. Tired of seeing both your ugly, busted looking mugs at the cons I go to.
>>
>>10916201
Leave the con scene
>>
>>10916204
Blow me
>>
>>10916205
I mean you can get raped instead
>>
>>10916206

They will enjoy it.
>>
>>10916208
What if they get castrated
>>
>>10916209

Even better, make em the permanent bitch
>>
>>10916212
Assert my dominance over the opps in the Roman manner.
>>
>>10916176
Autogynephilia
>>
Anyone have a setlist for Raj and Lotus Juice concert yet? I checked in on setlist.fm but there was nothing there
>>
>>10915953
HOLY BASED
>>
Someone should make a Warsie soijack gif edit with an animation of VTJ breakdancing inside his head
>>
>>10915887
Give us proof Sydney's dead or gtfo with this gay attention whoring.
>>
>>10916227
Nah, that'd imply VTJ isn't also a massive faggot. Someone like Pell would be much more fitting, her enabling behavior in part led to this outcome.

>>10916229
Go ahead and try to call Reisen's cell, it has been deactivated since Thursday. Reisen never deactivated his phone, ever.
>>
>>10916121
idk anon alcoholism alone doesn't kill people, i'm more inclined to believe he was a piece of shit who realized his time was up
>>
>>10916121
It wasn't alcoholism, as Blink 182 said, "Nobody likes you when you're 23 and you still act like you're in freshman year"
grow up in your 20s and develop real friendships, talk to other people about themselves and their interests instead of constantly making shit about booze and drinking so much you puke, then trying to fuck the most women you can.
I guaranteed it's that he never grew up and just spent his life chasing an unrealistic idea of a "chad", some rich guy who all the women swoon over, which doesn't exist. When he hit his late 20s and never felt like a real "chad" then he probably fucking blew his brains out because he fet like he lost his chance to "make it".

4channers and 4chan lingo are so fucking stupid lmao.
>>
>>10916236
He was about to be a registered sex offender and get arrested. Read the previous threads.
>>
>>10916237
I seriously doubt the stuff about him being blackmailed. He was on trial for sexual assault against a minor once and he got out of it by making gulls lie in court for him, he would have done the same here. He also has threatened at cons to kill himself at least a dozen times for stuff as small as losing his phone.
>>
>>10916227
>does something
>acts surprised when a response occurs.

Have you heard of cause and effect, nigger.
>>
>>10916237
Lol his gf is in her 20s she literally entered a bar where you have to get the ID scanned
>>
>>10916243
Lmao, haven't you ever heard of rent free, nigger?
>>
File: 20231213_172534.webm (1.39 MB, 1080x1920)
1.39 MB
1.39 MB WEBM
>>10916163
So true. Majority of the cosplayers gear setups looked like Chinese soup sandwiches. Sad! Many such cases!

I want to educate them!!
>>
>>10916253
That's your girlfriend who is living rent free off of your shit, nigger
>>
File: PXL_20240517_171515267.jpg (3.5 MB, 3072x4080)
3.5 MB
3.5 MB JPG
>>10916266
Another true story. I saw a cosplayer (or I guess crossplayer) with a white wig and skirt which I'm guessing is like a GFL or Nikke character or something? but the thing that caught my eye was his highly detailed and very neat real looking K98. I asked him for a picture and he was like sure, and then shouldered the rifle behind him while striking a pose that I guess is in the game. That's great and all but not what I wanted so I continued talking to him about the gun and asked him where's he got it. He said he bought it for like 200 bucks and then I was able to see it closer. It looked it it was actually made of wood (or maybe some imitation that looked so much like it) and the bolt was actual shiny silver steel. This was a fucking high quality K98 you'd think he traveled back to 1939 and grabbed one fresh from the armory. So I mentioned how cool the gun is and can I get another shot with you holding the gun and showing off that shiny bolt. He was like sure! And then he proceeded to hold it like this...
At that point there were just too many people going in and out (this was in the artist alley) and too much time taken up already so I just gave up, thanked him with a smile and continued along. As I said before I don't fault him, he's just cosplaying or thought the gun was cool (it absolutely is) and he was a nice guy too. This is just that kind of experience with anything /ak/ related these days it seems. And I realize how autistic this all sounds but isn't that one of the things that cons are for, to express your passions no matter how ridiculously niche they are?
>>
>>10916270
That is Iori from Blue Archive, of the school Gehenna who all use German weapons.
>>
>>10916273
Thanks for the ID. I was way off. Now I'm wondering if I should check this out ha
Although...
>Nexon
>>
>>10916270
How shameful to be a guy cosplaying a gun character and not knowing anything about guns
>>
>>10916276
It's actually very very common. Guns are cool looking. That's about all they need and most anyone else needs
Only us ultra autists fo further and I as I said, I realize how autistic this is indeed but I mean, look where we are
>>
>>10916237
True, though I did learn the "he was distributing cp & being blackmailed" thing was just a meme. Not gonna say who was spreading it, but yeah that was made up. Not tryin to defend Reisen, just want to make sure we have the clearest picture possible.
>>
>>10916266
Compass out here schoolin the temu kids, based.
>>
File: IMG_1023.jpg (239 KB, 1290x1151)
239 KB
239 KB JPG
his personal discord
>>
>>10916280
it’s actually true about the CP he was about to get in some serious trouble for fingering a 9 year old in his neighborhood
>>
>>10916154
Last year had an FPS themed photoshoot (which ended up being Doom, Halo, and COD), so you could probably easily get away with "military games" or something.
>>
>>10916287
I'll believe it when I see some proof, because the blackmail thing was made up and the person who made it up admitted that to me at ACEN.
>>
Is there a reason why companies like Bandai, Good Smile, and Seven Seas aren't at ACEN anymore? I wanted to buy figgies at retail price and some new manga volumes but was disappointed.
>>
>>10916297
Too many thieves.
>>
Watched sydney get dragged out of an anime midwest rave for forcibly kissing a Cirno cosplayer who I'm pretty sure was a minor. Wonder if anything ever came of that
>>
File: 20240520_064959.jpg (424 KB, 1440x1517)
424 KB
424 KB JPG
I saw one lady with a doll out but I'm kind of sad that ACEN doesn't seem to have a doll meet anymore. Some day I'll go to Volks con in LA and get to see cute dollies.
>>
>>10916294
name drop then pussy
>>
>>10916285
god i hate this faggot based on his profile alone and i didn't even know who he was until last week.
>>
>>10916297
>tfw no Seed Freedom merch except for one overpriced vinyl
>>
>>10916287
>>10916280
>>10916299
>Trusting anything SJW related about someone involving cunny, when pedophilia is used as a political weapon against any opponent.

Shiggity Diggity.

Oh and I say this as one of his opps.

>>10916303
He wasn't that bad of a faggot. I mean he wasn't fucking Margaret Thatcher or whatever lol
>>
Anyone that claims that they were sydney friend is part of the reason he blew his brain out
>>
someone told me at ACEN that he had hella credit card debt so he faked his death to make $18,000 on a gofundme page….
>>
>>10916317
might be cool
>>
>>10916280
I literally made that up
>>
>>10916285
>Link
Oh right. That would explain people joining out of the blue
>>
>>10916285
almost everyone in that discord is a scumbag
>>
kinda wish a certain other touhou-inspired faggot at the con would either get functioning therapy or follow suit and commit a reisen

that weirdo with mommy issues and cant shut up about how he think all females are predators. Dude scared away the hoes worse than any troons or incels ive ever seen. Just tired of retards curtailing to him and letting him follow along to parties because they're afraid he's gonna start calling them labels too. Sad what 0 pussy really does to a motherfucker
>>
Rip Sydney he will be missed
>>
>>10916334
By who? The superficial “friends” who led to this? Lmao even
>>
>>10916334
he most definitely will be forgotten, we do not miss that child fucker
>>
>>10916337
Y'all need to stop spreading false information.
>>
Ash is a 15 year old child who had everyone fooled
>>
>>10916339
ash is a dirty bitch just like the rest of them
>>
>>10916338
>true information

faggot
>>
Ash blackmailed him into being with her and when he wanted out he didn’t have any other choice she is currently being investigated as a aggressor in the matter
>>
>>10916344
And if she is 15 what can they even do

faggot
>>
>>10916344
ash has been fucking him around for a long time, she used him for whatever he could give her and when she was done she did sick twisted shit behind his back and kicked him to the curb, she should be ashamed of herself
>>
>>10916344
Imagine being twice the age of this child and getting blackmailed, talking to them this long without even verifying. This person just talks and hangs out with anyone who looks young without checking despite his past? How retarded. Could have been prevented.
>>
>>10916338
I mean even ignoring what you wish were just an allegation, dude was more of a faggot than most "femboys" and I dont mean in the homosexual way
>>
>>10916348
A lot of other people can get in real legal trouble because of her. Sydney isn’t the only adult male this child has been with
>>
>>10916339
She is a grown ass adult I love how she fooled you losers too.
>>
>>10916351
Proof
>>
>>10916351
Good. Hope everyone gets what they deserve. Do better. Even if the child was playing around, adults should know better.
>>
>>10916352
Pretty sure she’s a child if not she’s an actual retarded person
>>
File: IMG_1029.jpg (1.16 MB, 1290x1687)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB JPG
kys
>>
Sydney wanted out Ash couldn’t take the rejection. He told me many times how he felt disgusted by her and that she was unattractive to him sexually. But she made him feel bad for her and black mailed him once he found out she was a kid
>>
>>10916347
Ash loved him. It's really sick how you faggots are twisting this into something for your own agendas.

From ppl using it to gain they own clout to ppl speaking slanderous info.

I'm an attention whore but fuck man I got integrity. All those posts on Facebook, most of y'all didn't give a shit about him and it shows.

He was my friend, and he said I am one of the only ppl who truly understood and didn't judge. This statement shows now more than ever.
>>
>>10916354
>adults should know better.

Yes and I would like to have a warp drive to go to Mars and terraform it. Alas we don't have that shit mass produced, we just exist in the world as is.
>>
>>10916358
Ash may have loved him but had a sick way of showing it by fucking anything with a dick don’t think that’s love
>>
Ash was only with him for his big boy money she used him
>>
>>10916358
ash will sit on anyone with a dick she fucked other people behind his back and he found out
>>
>>10916358
If you gave such a fuck, why didn’t you get him help after the multiple times at cons he suicided baited. Orrrr take his gun away at cons. He had this mind set before all this and pulled shit like this all the time. Where were you then? Where was anyone. I don’t believe he had real friends. This was nothing new for him.
>>
>>10916364
all his friends were his downfall
>>
Is there any proof Ash is 15 or are we just fucking around bc I know another guy that fucked her
>>
>>10916363
Everyone of you whores fucks around lmao nobody is faithful in this scene none of you have enough self respect so don't shit talk her unless you ready to look at your own skeletons. Hmm let's see....looks like I'm the ONLY one who could critique that behavior and yet ...I'm not judging. Sleeping around doesn't negate the fact that someone loves their partner.
>>
>>10916364
Well for one after whatever happened at anime STL he had the foresight to keep the gun in his safe at cons so he doesn't shoot other people. Also I assumed Pell always locked his gun away and had the code before he started getting drunk.

Note I'm not the anon who made that post.
>>
>>10916364
Hmm let's see, since you're virtue signaling like a mofo where was you? I was never around when he suicide baited otherwise I would have walked the walk.
>>
>>10916366
She is genuinely 15
>>
>>10916368
pell is a bitch, she only amplified his issues, pell constantly talked bad about him behind his back
>>
>>10916367
It literally does it’s hurtful to your partner how can you look your boyfriend in the eye and tell him you love him when the cum in your vag didn’t even dry
>>
>>10916370
I have proof she's not but none of you deserve to be privy to the truth.
>>
pell kys pls
>>
>>10916372
You tell me. You're all a bunch of swingers and poly shitfucks so y'all tell me. He without the sin cat the first stone
...oh. wait. I'm the only one who doesn't cheat on my partner. So again, stop judging as if y'all don't do the same damn thing every weekend.
>>
>>10916373
How’s the underage pussy?
>>
>>10916377
*Cast
>>
File: 200w (6).gif (193 KB, 200x150)
193 KB
193 KB GIF
>>
Pointing fingers at ash doesn’t do anything.
>>
>>10916378
I'm gay and with a man older than me so...try again.
>>
>>10916381
Exactly. Thank you.
>>
Post proof or people are 100% going to think you’re scared because you porked a 15 year old and are trying to plant seeds of doubt
>>
>>10916382
degenerates protecting their own, that tracks
>>
>>10916385
I think you need to talk to Fxy about that one bro
>>
>>10916302
They're a friend, so no.
>>
Everyone knows she’s 15 and are still in contact with her she was walking around the con with a bunch of men
>>
>>10916389
Considering there is some folks who were with her when she was interviewed by the cops, it's easy to tell what is real and false information.
>>
>>10916389
Was this after her boyfriend died?
>>
>>10916390
>people always tell cops the truth
lol
>>
>>10916309
I WAS his friend once upon a time, gradually came to realize he was completely mentally unstable and a huge liability to be around. I tried helping him as did many others but y'know, you can take a horse to water and all that. Hadn't hung out with him in nearly two years prior to this.

The people who truly caused this were his enablers, like Pell. Dude was obviously spiraling into alcoholism and mental illness. Her idea of helping him was to manipulate him into taking her and Cass to bars all the time. That bitch is scary, dead eyes. If you ever meet her you'll see what I mean, anyone who already knows her knows exactly what I'm talking about.
>>
Hmm so you're saying you blame the underage person for lying about their age, instead, correct? Meanwhile...how many of you are still friends the short Asian trans guy?
>>
>>10916392

Trust I been around cops I know ppl lie but when I got three forms of confirmation of somebody's real age, that's gonna go a lot further than an ageplayer in dms.
>>
>>10916395
Simp shrimp dick
>>
>>10916396
Wrong. I don't like pussy.
>>
>>10916391
Supposedly she seemed completely unaffected by the whole thing and was taking photos/going to events as normal.
>>
>>10916395
okay true, it would be hard to both fake three forms of ID and have it all on hand just in case (if they showed ID, that is)
>>
>>10916398
Probably conned others into lying to the police for her I suspect foul play
>>
I cum in atjap butthole
>>
>>10916393
pell & cass kys
>>
>>10916398
Unless you've personally experienced this kind of loos, you can't say shit about how someone reacts. There is a such thing as DENIAL, COPING, PRETENDING IT DIDNT HAPPEN....all normal reactions to initial grief so miss me with that.
>>
>>10916393
cass can’t even function without drinking, she shakes… god.. if you see her without makeup you would throw the fuck up
>>
>>10916405
Is fucking someone after apart of coping?
>>
>>10916406
What’s she look like?
>>
>>10916405
Fair enough, but since when are egirls known for their sense of empathy or charity? Cosplay egirls especially are basically the poster children for narcissism & mental instability. So which should I be more inclined to believe? That the cosplay egirl is actually really torn up over the death of her creepy boyfriend and just masking well? Or that she's just as mentally deranged as he is and a textbook narcissist like the majority of those like her?

I'll put my money on narcissist, it's a safe bet with cosplayers in general.
>>
wait so did this sydney dude fr fr die? why aint the news covering this.
>>
>>10916407

Hmm are we virtue signaling again?
>>
>>10916410
No she’s definitely beyond repair. She’s been Sa’d multiple times I’m sure she’s traumatized as fuck
>>
Ash is not 15, come the fuck on, some of you guys are genuinely retarded. Well I mean, most of you guys are, but now even more so. Just fucking think for a moment, the only way you can get that many tattoos and piecing when 15 are if you're rich or have some kind of friend that owns a tattoo parlor. She's not 15, plus she doesn't even look 15, even when in lolita.
>>
>>10916411
>why isn't the news covering a 29 year old man shooting himself?
do you know how fucking common that is?
happens at least once a day in chicago, same with someone jumping in front of the train
>>
Rip Sydney. Sorry to Pell and ash for their losses Sydney deserved better
>>
>>10916414
She’s in high school, no job, rich parents think for a moment
>>
lame but it was at a big event not just some random loser jumping
>>
>>10916411
Yes, he did. It's not being covered because outside of our scene it's not really noteworthy. Suicide's only ever tend to make the news if they're in the open and cause some major inconvenience. As someone who works in hospitality, suicides are shockingly common in hotels. Furthermore, as hotel staff we have every incentive in the world to keep disposal and cleanup quiet. It's not as though Hyatt is obligated to do anything more than cooperate with the police and his immediate family. They don't want that publicity, and the press doesn't care about some weeb offing himself.
>>
>>10916409
ugly
>>
>>10916414
No she is it’s been confirmed. Her family is well off. She looks like a child. The police is currently investigating her and are gonna try her as an adult for aiding in his suicide
>>
>>10916418
Wasn’t a crime , didn’t happen in a spectacular way, and no one else was hurt. There is no story to report. Suicide is a common thing and not noteworthy or exciting for the people that watch news.
>>
>>10916421
>The police is currently investigating her and are gonna try her as an adult for aiding in his suicide
based
>>
>>10916416
Pell's half the reason Sydney got so bad to begin with.
>>
>>10916417
If she's rich and supported by her parents, why did she mooch off Reisen then? THINK.
>>
people be doing to much nowadays
>>
>>10916416
the two whores
>>
File: IMG_073.png (116 KB, 589x1064)
116 KB
116 KB PNG
>>
>>10916426
real
>>
File: IMG_074.jpg (137 KB, 919x2048)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
>>
no way these people are fighting on facebook, theyre really sad losers who need to get a life rather than fighting on facebook and acting like they famous, i aint ever heard of them other than this thread.
>>
>>10916433
this is literally what mentally unstable people do all day, sure it's annoying but i for one am highly amused
>>
>>10916433
pretending you're famous because you have a scrap of clout at conventions and fighting on facebook is literally what cgl was built on anon
new-cgl is too soft and passive aggressive with their discord shit
>>
>>10916433
Who do you think you are? Atjap13 is hella famous on Twitter. Just look at their profile under the same name
>>
>>10916436
t. AtJap13
>>
what vtuber should i try cosplaying next convention? :0
>>
>>10916438
I was being sarcastic. So many disgusting things on that account. They are truly mentally ill
>>
>>10916440
The one that they'll inevitably announce as a guest.
>>
>>10916440
Pipkin Pippa! In her soft pink, ears down, big comfy sweater, boyish outfit! BUT you have to let me fuck you in that, I'll buy you the entire cosplay if you do.
>>
>>10916443
>he thinks there'll only be one
The Sally Amaki and Mint panel was standing room only in one of the largest panel rooms of the con. One of the biggest mistakes I still keep seeing people make is underestimating vtubers.
>>
>>10916446
What's truly insane is that panel was at 8p.m. on Saturday when everyone was already forming the 2 mile long line for Synergy.

Where did that many people even come from?
>>
>>10916448
the line only took like 15 minutes to get through once the show got started
>>
Has anyone just asked ash for a picture of her ID?
>>
>>10916451
All the bars she has gone to with Sydney, also GoFundMe when she set up that cash grab "donations" page. Sure, she could've faked the ID to get into the bars, but she couldn't have fake the ID for GoFundMe.
>>
>drama thread after drama thread
>>
>>10916445
ooo she looks really cute i would wanna do that cosplay, but is that a promise? :3
>>
>>10916455
That's how we Midwest Gulls do it. Better not see any gulls from the other groups steppin on our turf, trying to steal our fries. We'll fuck em up!! As you can see, we are insane
>>
>>10916455
it hit critical mass and became a "happenning" after general /cgl/ found out a 4channer blew his brains out at this con
>>
>>10916436
>Atjap13 is hella famous on Twitter. Just look at their profile under the same name
>450 followers
>very few likes on their tweets
so famous...
>>
>>10916454
Right but when they reported Sydney’s death to the police. She would had need to given some form of ID to the police. Surely a fake ID would be flagged. If she was truly a minor then no way in hell the cops would had let her go without driving her home.
>>
>>10916454
>Ash was the one who set up that gofundme
I thought it was just a random anon trying to cash in because no fucking way does a funeral cost 18,000 dollars. Seemed like someone trying to get the bag and collect a paycheck off of this.
>>
>>10916461
Exactly, so there absolutely is no way she is underaged.
>>
>>10916393
Will this doesn't change the fact you raped one and tried to rape the other to the point your own cousin had to get you away from them. But keep telling everyone it was because they were giggling in another room and woke you up.

Your ex?-girlfriend is a whore, get over it you fucking cuck faggot.
>>
>>10916457
Oh, it absolutely is a promise ;)
>>
ACEN 24
>suicides
>trannies
>bussy
>drama
anything actually happen?
>>
>>10916467
i think her outfit would have to be commissioned though since i cant find any seller online :c
>>
>>10916469
i was made an honorary nigga by three or four drunk black guys in the pilgrimage line from the convention center to the hyatt, so that was cool
>>
>>10916469
Lotus Juice
>>
File: download.gif (615 KB, 450x250)
615 KB
615 KB GIF
>>10916469
Sora Tokui made an entire room do Nico Nico Nii with her
I'm not even a love live fan and I smiled at that immensely
>>
>>10916462i don’t know ash personally but I don’t think Ash would capitalize on Sydney’s death. People out here thinking ash is receiving hundreds of thousands of dollars from it but in reality she only got $90 last time I checked. Big deal
>>
>>10916474
it must have been a different one because I saw one posted here asking for 18,000 and had received about 300 dollars
>>
>>10916469
>>bussy
[spoiler]PERSONA LOVE
>>
>>10916455
You should've been here yesterday.
>>
>>10916476
THIS ISN'T REDDIT YOU FUCK
>>
>>10916464
>A would be rapist talking shit
Haha, rich
>>
>>10916478
Heaven forbid people actually talk about the con instead of unrelated drama?
>>
>>10916480
They're referring to you trying to you faggit spoiler tags on 4chan.
>>
>>10916481
*use
>>
>>10916477
i was, but it seems like the whole thread was just discord shit
>>
>>10916482
>>10916481
They work on my [spoiler]home board[/spoiler]
>>
Famous for sucking middle age crossdresser cock maybe!
>>
>>10916485
thats well over middle age
>>
>>10916485
Ewwww!!! Icky!!! AtJap sisters.....not like this
>>
>>10916485
ew wtf lmao
>>
>>10916485
That middle one is clearly a bald old man wearing a wig.....
>>
Haters are just mad they aren’t FAMOUS enough to get pozzed by a geriatric faggot in exchange for one like!
>>
File: vomit-fat.webm (506 KB, 598x640)
506 KB
506 KB WEBM
>>10916492
>>
>>10916493
they're prettier than you'll ever be
>>
>>10916484
Neat-O I take it you're using some kind of third-party 4chan aggregator app. On the mobile website itself you can see the markdown tags themselves with nothing covered in between them.
>>
>>10916464
no way, Will is a rapist?
>>
>>10916494
>nasty ass liver-spotted old men wearing wigs
Oh, so pretty....NOT. Take one last look in the mirror and end yourself
>>
>>10916496
So many gulls are sex pests. Even Stuff who cheated on his gf while trying to force himself on a fellow gull's gf while he thought she was asleep at a con last year

The whole fucking group is rotten
>>
>>10916500
There’s a few good and sweet gulls :3 most of them don’t seem to come around anymore however,, I wonder why..
>>
Sometimes I want to get more involved in the retard drama but I have a life and a career and it’s not worth it just to own some lifeless detrans faggot
>>
>>10916495
Different boards have different markdowns enabled shit for brains
>>
Am I the only "sane" person who has sex with single women and doesn't hit on other anon's gfs?
>>
>>10916485
what the fuck
>>
>>10916505
Yeah but this one doesn't you bag of cocks.
>>
>>10916506
If you're reading and posting on here, no you're not sane.
>>
We’re hitting the bump limit soon. Say your final goodbyes to all of your dwamallama frens before we all do this again for Midwest
>>
>>10916507
Men dressing as women surprises you? It's been happening since the dawn of time. Read a book.
>>
>>10916512
is midwest fun? I assume it's relatively the same size as ACEN but i've only ever been to ACEN with chicago cons
>>
>>10916513
k
>>
>>10916513
Men dressing as women is fine when they’re cute! You lot look ghastly and like you’re about to get gangbanged by a group of lonely old dudes!
>>
>going over pictures I took
>cute girl I took a picture with
>look at picture and realize it's a tranny
FUCK
>>
>>10916485
Look at the sunk-in cheeks. That's a physiological sign of HIV.
>>
>>10916514
it's not even close to the same size
it's about 15k or so for Midwest
Acen is about 30k so midwest is half the size in the same location

it's also the exact same time as AX in California and has been for like 10 years now
>>
>>10916522
okay but is it a good con?
>>
>>10916512
There is ColossalCon Prime in 2 weeks
>>
Atjap fucks minors
>>
>>10916525
>reisen was the head of my colossalcon room
>NOW HES DEAD
>have no way to redeem reservation
>>
>>10916524
it's not that amazing no, industry guests are little to none because they're all in california for AX, the vendor's hall is the same overpriced weeb crap, it's mostly just for the cosplay stuff for people too young, poor, or otherwise to get to california for AX
>>
>>10916522
15k for Midwest LMAO Ryan Kopf get the fuck out of here. Midwest at best is like 3k while acen is easily 40k.
>>
>>10916526
it looked like he was fucking decrepit old crossdressers
>>
>>10916266
Compass I hope you're doing well we miss you!
>>
>>10916529
a 3k con wouldn't even take up the hyatt itself
>>
>>10916270
anon, I think he just didn't want to go around pointing an imitation rifle at anybody. anyone who actually owns guns would feel uncomfortable pointing that in the direction of people.
>>
>>10916527
Lol. YOU GET WHAT YOU FUCKIN DESERVE!!

I'm sure everyone must be relieved in hearing the news. No one has to see his nasty crossdressing ass hanging out of his swimsuit while walking around the con anymore
>>
>>10916538
can someone TLDR me on this reisen? also wtf is a gull?
>>
>>10916539
>wtf is a gull?
some discord shit it would seem
>>
>>10916540
A gull is someone who browses the seagull board you retard. We are all gulls. Just we are talking about the Midwest ones in this case.
>>
>>10916542
that must be why everyone talks about the gull discord constantly
>>
>>10916542
oh I see: seagull == cgl
>>
>>10916539
Reisen was based. He was a king.
He was superior in every way. He was most hated because he had mega rizz. RIP ash is a slut
>>
>>10916536
The barrel would be pointed in the air or ground to display the bolt.
>>
>>10916543
Yeah there’s tons of them
>>
traffic counters had a early estimate of around 70k for Saturday.
The cosplay area identifier flags were near impossible to see, and the little photoshoot area sets and backdrops are embarrassingly bad.
I really wish they'd tell those kpop kids to take their little dance parties to a corner of the gaming area or something and stop taking up so much floorspace while you sit around and listen to wanna-be rap music.
>>
>>10916547
is it true she blackmailed him and he freaked out? or was he actually a pedo?
>>
>>10916550
70 feels high but this year definitely feels like it set an attendance record. Easily over 40k, space provided I bet ACEN will be expanding to more of the con centrer again next year
>>
>>10916500
Who all is confirmed?
>>
>>10916551
Yes she most definitely black mailed him this was confirmed from her mouth and dms. All his old transgressions of him being a pedo we’re not entirely his he didn’t know about those didn’t know about this but as soon as ash had enough and spilled hey I’m actually 15 when he tried breaking up with her she gave him the ultimatum of be with me knowing I’m 15 or I will get you into legal trouble he didn’t know what else to do he was never a pedo. He was actually a good guy painted to be the villain
>>
>>10916554
>He was actually a good guy painted to be the villain

Take your place alongside him, you stupid delusional fuckhead
>>
So if Ash is 15 where the fuck were her parents any time since she met Reisen?
>>
Now that the weekends over I just want to say that Sydney’s death made my whole weekend feel really grim. I was lucky enough to have the support I do and be taken care of I wasn’t ostracized for feeling how I did. It doesn’t matter whether or not I was his friend towards the end but I watched him progressively get worse over the last 6 months. I was hurt it’s really hard to believe he’s gone. Acen didn’t feel the same it felt like all the life was sucked out. There is no one to blame for his death can only hope he has found his peace. I love my friends I don’t want to see anyone hurt that bad again. He asked for help constantly from everyone and got pushed away I’ll take this as a learning experience and try to be there for everyone.
>>
>>10916560
I second this I personally didn’t know how to feel because I haven’t spoken to him in over a year but this drama is getting old everyone here is pushing 40 time to shove it up your ass and let the kids enjoy
>>
>>10916464
What the hell are you even talking about? This is literally just word salad.

>>10916496
No, I'm not. This is genuinely just some shit VTJ had to invent so he looks like less of a massive piece of shit. Note how he doesn't actually name anyone, because if he did anyone could easily fact check what he said to find out it's bullshit.
>>
>>10916553
VTJ, Tsu, Stuff, and Fxy.
>>
>>10916552
Hopefully they'll include the top section of the center
>>
>>10916454
she has a fake and afk parents

>>10916461
fled the scene the second it happened
>>
>>10916569
>>10916572
Will posting will not be tolerated. You are sentenced to be cucked again at Colossal faggot.
>>
>>10916575
> fled the scene
Holy shit, you'd think she'd stick around and call 911 or something. Leaving implies guilt imo
>>
>>10916572
Tell us more about how these brave anons shit in your cereal. We all really care.
>>
>>10916572
I wanna join the sex pests and fuck your gf
You will raise my child
>>
>>10916579
Not Will, but I can confirm the whole Stuff and Fluff incident. He sexually assaulted Squid who was Nahri's GF in their bed at while at Anime Magic. He even admitted to it. Not sure why he is still allowed to be around. Gulls seem to give each other a pass because they are "friends"? I don't really understand it.
>>
>>10916572
>>10916583
at least 3 of the 4 you posted explicitly were forgiven by the people they fucked over and you're holding a grudge longer than the people wronged
shut up
you are not some paragon of justice, if the person who was wronged is fine with it who the fuck are you to say otherwise
>>
>>10916583
*at Anime Midwest
>>
>>10916576
Raping a blackout drunk girl = cucking
Keep deluding yourself you fat Italian faggot. Burger's an appropriate name for your dumpster broad, after all she is Chippy's leftovers. Y'know, the thing he discarded and you eagerly lapped up because you're an unlikeable faggot with a fucked up eye and the build of a Domino's manager? Do you still taste his cum when you eat that chocolate starfish Tom?
>>
>>10916572
What did the last 3 do to you?
>>10916578
nah she stayed for the police interrogations
>>
>>10916586
keep saying blackout i'm sure it'll come true one day
>>
>>10916560
if the allegations are false i feel bad and if not i don't. at any rate, saw the small shrine and felt sad. rip.
>>
i feel for every girl that has had to encounter Fxy drunk
>>
>>10916152
Looking at it, you got the wrong one. It was case number ME2024-02693, not ME2024-02700. The addresses match up with the hotel and the room.
>>
>>10916586
Is that why you tried to blackmail Tsu and Pell and got all sympathy revoked and everyone hates you now? And TJ doesn't even think about you faggot. You and Warsie have him living rent free in your heads.
>>
I hate that one dude makes every midwest thread unbearable to use on this board now
his fucking neo nazi /pol/tard ass won't stop kicking and screaming and bringing everyone's names into every fucking thread because he thought he was some fucking"chad" and then his gf that's way too hot for him ends up cheating on him and blaming it as rape.

bro just straight up leave cons if you're so mad about everything jesus christ
>>
>>10916378
tight as fuck
>>
>>10916584
>I straight up sexually assaulted someone, but it's all cool cause they forgave me, because we're "friends".

Totally cool brah. Totally not fucking cringe. Do you know how many people get assaulted by their partner but give it a pass because they're married?

So many of you need to fucking reevaluate your lives
>>
>>10916586
Didn't you let Chippy fuck Nightcrawler? Lmao project harder.
>>
>>10916596
>the guy who did it
>"I'm sorry"
>the victim
>"I forgive you and will be your friend again"
>some fat retard on the internet
>"isn't there someone you forgot to ask what about my opinion??????"
shut the fuck up
>>
I wish Sydney was here to see Rover being fucking destroyed. Maybe he's shitposting from jew heaven
>>
>>10916589
If I knew where the shrine was, I would have literally kicked it over and laughed while doing so
>>
The King called up his jet fighters, he said you better earn your pay. "Drop your bombs between the minarets down the casbah waaaaaay. As soon as the sharif was chauffeured outta there, the jet pilots tuned to the cockpit radio blare.
As soon as the sharif was outta their hair, the jet pilots waaaaaaaaaailed. Sharif don't like it. Rockin the casbah,
ROCKin' the casbah
>>
>>10916599
Was he the one with the proof?
>>
>>10916462
It was Taylor wasn't it?
>>
>>10916512
You know as well as me they're making another board.
>>
>>10916526

Wrong. My boyfriend is 33.

>>10916532

Wrong. I don't fuck my friends. Unlike you lot, I am faithful to my partner.
>>
>>10916554
Post all the damn images for proof
>>
>>10916603
Yes.
>>
>>10916598
>non stop screeching about Reisen being a sex pest and a bad influence
>literally one ups him

Yes, shut the fuck up. Dumb fucking nigger
>>
>>10916591
Can you post caps of the report for the rest of us please?
>>
>>10916608
don't sign your posts, we know who you are bud
>>
>>10916605
No one cares about you. You are annoying. Fuck off forever
>>
TOTAL NIGGER DEATH
>>
If you don't liiike the world you're living in, take a look around: at least you got friends. Ya see I called my old lady for a friendly word. She picked up the phone, dropped it on the floor. "Ah ah," is all I heard. Are we gonna let de-elevator bring us down? OH NO LET'S DO

Let's go crazy, let's get nuts. Let's look for the purple banana until they put us in the truck, let's go
>>
>>10916442
Yeah! As of anybody wants to see him getting blacked by his Nazi pedo bf.
>>
>>10916592
>You and Warsie have him living rent free in your heads.

Imagine pissing off enough people that they actively work to destroy you and thinking you're the good guy lol. Almost like you did something to them or something to make them consider you as fucking untermenschen, with no right to exist.

Oh and you have the audacity to say this on a forum known for actively trying to ruin people's lives too lol.
>>
>>10916611

Apparently they do, considering they be making whole ass posts about me on Facebook.
>>
File: 1691163364442612.jpg (80 KB, 739x408)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>10916615
>actively work to destroy you
you are shitposting about them angrily on fucking 4chan, you are not destroying them
you are frothing at the mouth mad and making yourself a lolcow over some slight you can't get over
you are putting way too much importance on your posts on fucking 4chan and discord
>>
I feel left out, someone namedrop me
>>
>>10916592
>And TJ doesn't even think about you faggot. You and Warsie have him living rent free in your heads.

nigger VTJ and Burger are the ones making most of the posts about Warsie, their fuckin posts telling me to kill myself sure are identifiable because you know people make the same fucking posts.

Oh and don't forget how you faggots dirty-delete the shit you post on your discords re AtJap13 unlike standing up for it like a fucking man or woman.
>>
>>10916619
Scrimblo Bimblo....that nigga never paid me for his room share!!
>>
>>10916619
What did you do?
>>
>>10916603
No it wasn't Taylor, it was Ash herself, but Taylor is literally >>10916035
>>
>>10916620
Wrong again bitch!! So many of us fucking hate your guts. Take your meds
>>
>>10916611
>No one cares about you.

You're probably one of the people who told him to kill himself

>You are annoying.

Aren't you fucking actively going through their Instagram and shit

>Fuck off forever

Kill yourself newfag
>>
File: lum-urusei.gif (1.48 MB, 220x287)
1.48 MB
1.48 MB GIF
I've called you so many times today
And I guess it's all true what your girlfriends say
That you don't ever want to see me again
And your brother's gonna kill me, and he's six feet ten
I guess you'd call it cowardice
But I'm not prepared to go on like this
I can't I can't I can't stand losing
I can't I can't I can't stand losing
I can't I can't I can't I can't stand losing you

Fight Club Colossal. Need deets on the time and place. NOW.
>>
>>10916615
>>10916620
Rent Free.
>>
>>10916609
https://datacatalog.cookcountyil.gov/widgets/cjeq-bs86
https://cmx.lablynx.com/portal/Account/LogOn
ctrl f the first link for the case number, it doesn't have much more info than what I've given. Not creating an account or paying for the autospy report given that I don't want them verifying my info. But the info provided in the spreadsheet matches with what I've been hearing and lines up with the time and location.
>>
>>10916615
>Imagine pissing off enough people that they actively work to destroy you
>both are nazi rapists
wow this guy fucking rules
>>
>>10916618
>you are shitposting about them angrily on fucking 4chan, you are not destroying them

It is sure odd that they lost most of their friends group and deleted all their social media since 1 year ago.

>hmmm

>you are frothing at the mouth mad and making yourself a lolcow over some slight you can't get over

Well maybe he shouldn't be talking shit and complaining when people respond.

Also how the fuck can you make yourself a lolcow from fucking anonymous post

>you are putting way too much importance on your posts on fucking 4chan and discord

I've browsed chans since 2005 lol
>>
>>10916604
Already had the template locked and loaded ;)
>>
>>10916629
Yea it's totally not suspicious that you sure sound like the same other anons including your female posting style, Burger.

You do know people can tell individual anons by typing style right?

Newfag is New

>>10916632
>i admit I am in a prickle but I'll just spout rent free like an idiot
>>
>>10916635
Lol imagine pissing off even Nazi rapists badly enough for them to see you a bigger threat.
>>
>>10916640
Cope harder Will. Maybe you'll convince everyone to be your friend again if you keep ruining every thread with your impotent seething.
>>
>>10916638
>maybe he shouldn't be talking shit
you vastly underestimate how you look compared to them, this chuuni ass attitude and shitting up every fucking thread because you have a hate boner for them is getting really annoying when it fucks up actual con discussion
for someone who claims to be an oldfag you sure get baited easily, have shit control of your emotions, and get out bantered by literally everyone while you sit there and yell how you're not owned over and over.

just shut the fuck up and stop coming here if you're going to do this shit because it only makes you look crazier when you do this.
>>
>>10916594
Ok name hotter or equally hot male gulls to Rover. Because I don’t think whoever made this post is going to even be name dropped on that list.
>>
>>10916612
Can we keep compass though? He’s one of the few decent gulls
>>
>>10916649
Nightcrawler blink twice if he's holding you hostage.
>>
>>10916619
Someone in one of the other threads mentioned a "Serena". I genuinely don't know if this is a real person or not. She supposedly was the one who threw some of the wildest parties I've been to. I tried thanking her once for the party but no one could find her. I haven't heard of any parties being hers in a few years now and on one of the other threads someone said she had done a Sydney as well last year. She sounded like a cute person and I was really surprised to see that name brought up on here.
>>
I’ve never met atjap or warsie and yet I’m responsible for roughly half the posts about them
>>
>>10916649
>Hey you're being an obnoxious argumentative faggot and fucking up every thread
>"erm how hot are you"
you are delusional and deranged, shut the fuck up
>>
>>10916656
Serena either disappeared or yeeted herself after going traitor.
>>
>>10916575
Yeah no shit she ran out of the room because her friend just shot himself
>>
>>10916658
I don't think that's Rover lol
>>
>>10916606

This. Post the screenshots
>>
>>10916650
Compass fucked atjap
>>
>>10916678
compass has fucked every single white femboy and transwoman in the chicago area it's fine
>>
>>10916626
how does Taylor relate to the story?
>>
>>10916682
that means warsie got his sloppy seconds kek
And Atjap isn't white but definitely known for fucking only black guys
>>
>>10916645
Nigger I'm not Will, also I've been going to cons longer than any of you faggots have

>>10916646
>you vastly underestimate how you look compared to them

Lol ahh yes the person who is straightforward is "chunni" compared to the people who dirty delete their shit.

Also

>, this chuuni ass attitude

newfag defected.

>and shitting up every fucking thread because you have a hate boner for them is getting really annoying when it fucks up actual con discussion

Lol I didn't start fucking up every thread. They did. Also if you were so much of an oldfag you would remember /cgl/ before the split off to (redacted)

Once again, newfag is New.

>for someone who claims to be an oldfag you sure get baited easily, have shit control of your emotions, and get out bantered by literally everyone while you sit there and yell how you're not owned over and over.

Oh look projection. You do it like a lighthouse.

>Just shut the fuck up and stop coming here if you're going to do this shit because it only makes you look crazier when you do this.

I was here before faggot. So how about the newfag STFU and lurk moar
>>
Does anyone know how to hook my GameCube up to my tv? I’m too zoomer for this!
>>
>>10916687
That means I got atjaps sloppy seconds!?!?!
>>
what is with all the fucking niggers in this "con scene?"
>>
>>10916690
I figured it out :))
>>
>>10916716
They came out for their main man Toriyama
>>
>>10916716
I'm tired of motherfuckers in school tellin' me, always in the barbershop
"Chief Keef ain't 'bout this, Chief Keef ain't 'bout that"
My boy a BD, on fuckin' Lamron and them
He, he, they say that nigga don't be puttin' in no work
Shut the fuck up, y'all niggas ain't know shit
All y'all motherfuckers talkin' about
"Chief Keef ain't no hitter, Chief Keef ain't this, Chief Keef a fake"
Shut the fuck up, y'all don't live with that nigga
Y'all know that nigga got caught with a ratchet
Shootin' at the police and shit
Nigga been on probation since, fuckin', I don't know when
Motherfucker, stop fuckin' playin' him like that
Them niggas savages out there
If I catch another motherfucker talkin' sweet about Chief Keef
I'm fuckin' beatin' they ass
I'm not fuckin' playin' no more
Know them niggas roll with Lil Reese and them
>>
>>10916716
i don't know but they're alright with me

t. honorary nigga
>>
>>10916739
The giganigga fans are alright and some of the most hardcore anime fans you'll ever talk to.
>>
Every black cosplayer I saw was way more fit than any of you lot
>>
>>10916752
Like 2 of the people in this thread are black lol

>>10916739
n word pass owner!
>>
>>10916756
AtJap13 thinks he is black
>>
>>10916759
*she
>>
>>10916761
Hes a biological male. This is common knowledge, keep up faggot.
>>
File: FzO3N1saQAEy2Yk.jpg (86 KB, 1088x795)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>10916718
Enjoy one of the greatest games ever made!
>>
>>10916759
Being blacked doesn't count.
>>
>>10916763
Nah she's a she lmfao
>>
>>10916752
That black dude in Android 18 cosplay busted mad moves and was smoove as hell on the dance floor.
>>
Man, why cant you psycho be like the gulls at the C2E2 meetup several years ago? I only ever saw them once after that. The only partial witness to that ridiculous and hilarious night is departed
>>
>>10916766
Get rekt. He's also answered that question in person multiple times.
>>
>>10916770
So its de-transitioner scum. That is the worst.
>>
>>10916766
not with that body structure and wide manly neck
>>
>>10916771
or "someone who is experiencing growth or change". it's not a constant, it *can* be fluid y'know
>>
>>10916608
Multiple underage instances is worse
>>
>>10916586
>Do you still taste his cum when you eat that chocolate starfish
Hey I already used that joke on you
>>
how do you people have the energy to care about this shit
>>
>>10916953

t. boomer
>>
>>10916953
No life
>>
Hearing about sydney’s death was hard. didn’t know about ash, she was in a karaoke bar for sydney’s birthday a week ago (sat before acen) completely shit faced. heard him tell a girl there that ash wanted a threesome with her and sydney. she’s actively trying to rope people in. ash left at midnight (curfew or just too drunk) he spent most of the night talking to the new girl inviting her to acen and just at the chicks hip. next day, they brake up. new chick is going to acen was going to room with sydney but ash was there too. Syd was definitely into the other girl. both of the girls saying they’re 23. shits fucked
>>
>>10917251
Yup, and that's not even half of the full story.
>>
Why the fuck are there so many people who go to cons who don't even watch anything past whatever Shonen bullshit is FotM is on? It feels like these threads are filled with fags who don't even like anime.
>>
>>10917329
I think it has something to do with growth. More young normies and other lames getting into cons as a general function rather people with real interest.
>>
>>10916130
Aren't you the guy who hosts the orgies? How do y'all not get infected with every STD under the sun?
>>
>>10917329
Anime cons are normie now. I mean all the drama over fucking party crews and groups in the last fuckin 5 threads shows that.
>>
>>10917645
That's WendigoWithWifi who hosts the orgies, you're responding to AtJap13
>>
>>10917647
My bad. I remember seeing him at the room at Magic after it was over. idk why I assumed he was the host
>>
>>10917632
>>10917628

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.