[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: a4YM6mv_700b.jpg (22 KB, 320x240)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
"Our dead are never dead to us, until we have forgotten them." edition

REQUIRED READINGS (EMPHASIS ON REQUIRED):
>>10915881 (previous thread)
>>10915378 (previous previous thread)
>>10913960 (previous previous previous thread)

May 17th-19th, 2024
Donald E. Stephens Convention Center & Hyatt Regency O’Hare, Rosemont, IL

What lasting impressions did ACEN 2024 leave you with?
Anything you want to see changed for next year?
What cons will you be attending next?
Any lost connections you wish you could reconnect?
How much is the Hyatt charging you for the damages that were caused to your room over the weekend?
>>
File: dancing hitler.gif (3.77 MB, 377x344)
3.77 MB
3.77 MB GIF
I feel so extraordinary, something's got a hold on me
I get this feeling I'm in motion, a sudden sense of liberty
I don't care 'cause I'm not there and I don't care if I'm here tomorrow
Again and again, I've taken too much of the things that cost you too much
I used to think that the day would never come,
I'd see delight in the shade of the morning sun
My morning sun is the drug that brings me near
To the childhood I lost, replaced by fear
I used to think that the day would never come
That my life would depend on the morning sun
>>
Scrimblo Bimblo...
>>
Lee McKinnis
>>
Fuck all you faggots. Let's continue this on.

Everyone in this thread is a nigger and should kill themselves. Including me
>>
>>10916648
I'll do no such thing until the fat Mexican in Hawaiian shirts does. In fact I'm sad we didn't get the good ending where Sydney blasted a hole through his face instead
>>
Here's two of the faggots in the thread
>>
This is Lee McKinnis captain of the ESS kekistani Time Machine I have aids and I like taking it up the ass and having little girls piss on me my dick is so small that I have to use a cock extendeder
>>
Glowstickman strikes again
>>
>>10916653
She’s cute as fuck stay jealous
>>
>>10916653
Those two were probably the happiest and nicest people I met, no wonder you faggots seethe
>>
>>10916655

Speak for yourself, TJ. You got aids and a micropenis.
>>
This community is quarantined: It contains material that may be disturbing or triggering. If you have been impacted by rape or other abuse, the Rape, Abuse, & Incest National Network (RAINN) has resources that can help. Chat online or call 1-800-656-HOPE (4673).
>>
>>10916661
Why would I be jealous of an unstable bimbo? That's like being jealous of a poorly configured landmine

>>10916663
>The level of cap is off the charts captain
>>
>>10916664
Don't you get aids from fucking loose men, like you do Lick My Anus?
>>
>>10916661
Her hair looks fake. I thought that shit was a wig until I realised its just that fucked up.
>>
>>10916655
Spaceships with FTL *can* function theoretically as a time machine but you're too stupid to know what time dilation is lol
>>
>>10916668

Aids so good I stuck around ;3
>>
The amount of seething from Warsie, AtJap, and Rover when TJ probably hasn't even posted here is fucking hilarious

Rent free
>>
>>10916666
She’s adorable and happy just because you’re sad with your miserable life and can’t have a woman like her you already lost
>>
Imagine being such a poor cuck that you can only afford to fuck your girlfriend in a dog bed at someone's apartment.

How do you even fail to get a Marriott job? lmao.
>>
>>10916665
REDDIT FAGGOT GO BACK FAGGIT
>>
>>10916676
He doesn't he gets really fucking pissed usually if you mention this to him.
>>
File: 1697238935414198.jpg (207 KB, 1600x896)
207 KB
207 KB JPG
do you fuckers really need 5 threads in the catalog?
>>
File: Aqua Dance.gif (234 KB, 240x320)
234 KB
234 KB GIF
>>10916686
Papa, I know you're going to be upset cuz I was always your little girl
But you should know by now I'm not a baby
You always taught me right from wrong
I need your help daddy, please be strong
I may be young at heart but I know what I'm saying
The one you warned me all about
The one you said I could do without
We're in an awful mess
And I don't mean maybe, please
Papa don't preach, I'm in trouble deep
Papa don't preach, I've been losing sleep
But I made up my miiiiind I'm keepin my baaaaaby
>>
>>10916686
I have a template already set ready to go for a 6th lmfao
>>
>>10916691
alright I'm going to IRC to get mods to shut this down, you niggers are making this board unusable
>>
>>10916676
Nice try TJ.

Oh have fun being at war with Taylor and that trainwreck of an orgy crew.
>>
At least you fuckers are actually using real life names now and not Discord usernames, possibly the only savings grace.
>>
>>10916694

Imagine being THAT big of a faggot that you have to go to war with an orgy crew lmao
>>
>>10916697
Imagine being that much of a faggot that the fuckin queer orgy room thinks you're too much of a fag for them to coexist with.

That's a level of absurdity
>>
>>10916694
>>10916697
>Bullies orgy guy out of a server to the entertainment of everyone who was there
>is a faggot somehow
I'm with >>10916692 nuke this shit already you retards are going to ruin this fucking board.
>>
>>10916699
This is how the board was before 2015. It's a return to the glory days.
>>
>>10916699
>you retards are going to ruin this fucking board.
My nigga this is the most action this fucking board has gotten since 2016, this whole thing has single handedly revived this board fuck do you mean
>>
Next con will be the exact same keep posting on 4chan and running away when you see your opp
>>
>>10916702
>revived this board
>taking a comfy slow board focused on a niche craft and making it a fast ass /soc/ shitposting board
kys
>>
File: dance1.gif (2.18 MB, 480x270)
2.18 MB
2.18 MB GIF
You've gone too far this time but I'm dancing on the Valentine
I tell you somebody's fooling around with my chances on the danger line
I'll cross that bridge when I find it another day to make my stand, ohhhh whooooa
High time is no time for deciding if I should find a helping hand, ohhh whoooaa
Whyyyyyy don't you use it, tryyyyyyy not to bruise it, buuuuuuy time don't lose it
Oh whyyyyyy don't you use it, tryyyyy not to bruise it, buuuuy time, don't lose it
The reflex is a lonely child, who's waiting by the park
The reflex is in charge of finding treasure in the dark
And watching over lucky clover, isn't that bizarre?
And every little thing the reflex does leaves you answered with a question mark
>>
HEY THIRSTMACHINES this is captain Lee of the ess kekistani war ship keep my name out of your fucking mouths
>>
>>10916699
That's not what I saw on the screencaps.
>>
>>10916703
I watched you walk around the pillar of the smokers pit into the bushes to duck him Warsie. Smoke the opps my ass you're a fucking bitch
>>
>>10916706
WHAT DOES ANY OF THIS EVEN FUCKING MEAN, THEM LITERALLY JUST WORDS
>>
>>10916703
Oh yea I saw that lol.

>>10916703
>>10916708
I was avoiding the cat, remember the enemy cat that was in the area.

Also I fucking came back later on. Also I fucking told one of your boys my fucking room so don't you fucking talk that shit.
>>
>>10916708
Ran like a little bitch lmao
>>
>>10916708

That is a lie and you know it.
>>
This is warsie I have anal beads in my asshole right now being pulled out by a underage Asian kid
>>
File: 6654645.jpg (683 KB, 1080x1054)
683 KB
683 KB JPG
Meet any cool people at Acen?
Buy anything?
Go to any good panels?
Enjoy the concert/rave?
>>
>>10916711
Post some good modern pictures of yourself then, unfortunately you fucking deleted your accounts for some odd reason. Seems a bit hard to identify you then.
>>
>>10916714

Yes and this is atjap I will lick them clean teehee
>>
This is DR LICK MY ANUS AND I HAVE A BOMB IN MY ASSHOLE I NEED AN LITTLE GIRL TO PULL IT OUT
>>
>>10916711
>>10916708
Last I remember at Anime Magic 2023 I straight up came to the fuckin room you were at after you talked shit about me. Hey remember that shit, bitchface.

And remember, it was the doorman who was "eh I can't let you in".
>>
File: Money for Nothing Dab.gif (174 KB, 1048x399)
174 KB
174 KB GIF
>>10916715
Now look at them yo-yos, that's the way you do it
You play the guitar on the MTV
That ain't workin', that's the way you do it
Money for nothin' and your chicks for free
Now that ain't workin', that's the way you do it
Lemme tell ya, them guys ain't dumb
Maybe get a blister on your little finger
Maybe get a blister on your thumb
We got to install microwave ovens, custom kitchen deliveries
We got to move these refrigerators, we got to move these color TVs
See the little faggot with the earring and the make up
Yeah, buddy, that's his own hair
That little faggot got his own jet airplane
That little faggot, he's a millionaire
>>
HI GUYS I AM VTJ I AM A FAT ITALIAN FAGGOT I LOST ALL OF MY FRIENDS AND DEFINITELY SHOULD BE CASTRWTED AND BE SUBJECT TO THE TREATMENT MY ANCESTORS HAD FOR CATAMITES.
>>
This is Lee McKinnis I have nigger aids and I am in denial
>>
>>10916725
>Lost all his friends
>They all still talk and hangout with him.
???
>>
>>10916726
Pool's closed cosplay for Colosal, CONFIRM
>>
This is VTJ I am such a giant faggot that I got pwned by a bunch of queers in an orgy room.
>>
Confirmed solider keep the opps at bay for me
>>
This is atjap and I got aids from Lee McKinnis and I'm proud of it!!!!!!!!
>>
>>10916729
I'm pretty sure you're shorter than his girlfriend Cody.
>>
I'm tired of motherfuckers in school tellin' me, always in the barbershop
"Chief Keef ain't 'bout this, Chief Keef ain't 'bout that"
My boy a BD, on fuckin' Lamron and them
He, he, they say that nigga don't be puttin' in no work
Shut the fuck up, y'all niggas ain't know shit
All y'all motherfuckers talkin' about
"Chief Keef ain't no hitter, Chief Keef ain't this, Chief Keef a fake"
Shut the fuck up, y'all don't live with that nigga
Y'all know that nigga got caught with a ratchet
Shootin' at the police and shit
Nigga been on probation since, fuckin', I don't know when
Motherfucker, stop fuckin' playin' him like that
Them niggas savages out there
If I catch another motherfucker talkin' sweet about Chief Keef
I'm fuckin' beatin' they ass
I'm not fuckin' playin' no more
Know them niggas roll with Lil Reese and them
>replace Chief Keef with any of the names mentioned here
>replace Lil Reese with any of the names mentioned here
Damn Chicago, you're scary
>>
I spread aids like I spread information I will give the colossal con pool aids and semen and everyone will birth my black babies because I am fucking a man!!!!
>>
File: kaguya-kaguya-sama.gif (134 KB, 220x185)
134 KB
134 KB GIF
>>10916735
>>10916724
Ring ring 7 AM, Move yaself to go again
Cold watah in the FACE brings you back to this awful place
Knuckle merchants and you bankers too, must get up an learn those rules
Weather man and the crazy chief, One says sun and one says sleet
AM the FM the PM too chunnin out that boogaloo
Gets you up and gets you out but how long can you keep it up?
Gimme Honda gimme Sony, so cheap and real PHONY
Hong Kong dollars and Indian cents, English pounds and Eskimo pence
You lot... WOT?
(Dont stop, give it all ya got!)
You lot! What?
You lot... WOT?
(Dont stop yeeeeh)
>>
I'm VTJ I got a micropenis so my slutty gf cheats on me with every dick around.
>>
I’m vtj and my penis is massive
>>
Hey guys I'm a nigger
>>
I'm Lee McKinnis and I'm incredibly based.
>>
>>10916740
How would you know what tjs dixk looks like fag ass
>>
>>10916744

How would you know what Warsie's penis looks like?? Bitch you're the biggest faggot here.
>>
Ciel Lanchester
>>
>>10916745
This is warsie you opp muncher
>>
What is it about the Midwest that creates this level of autism

I guess you can't touch grass if there's nothing but corn
>>
>>10916748

The only person munching his opps is you, bitch.
>>
Drama time
>>
File: chika-chika-fujiwara.gif (3.24 MB, 480x640)
3.24 MB
3.24 MB GIF
>>10916750
>>10916753
Heard of a van that's loaded with weapons
Packed up and ready to go
Heard of some gravesites, out by the highway
A place where nobody knows
The sound of gunfire, off in the distance
I'm getting used to it now
Lived in a brownstone, lived in a ghetto
I've lived all over this town
This ain't no party, this ain't no disco
This ain't no fooling around
No time for dancing, or lovey-dovey
I ain't got time for that now
>>
>>10916672
Is it true you drink piss, AtJap?
>>
>>10916745
Check AtJaps Twitter media feed....
>>
>>10916753
Nah, Peter time!

I'm a big shot, there's no doubt
Light a fire then pee it out
Don't like it? Kiss my rump
Just for a minute let's all do the bump
Can't touch me
>>
Warsies dick is small
>>
>>10916757
>>10916762
That's not my dick lol check the date of post I met AtJap literally fuckin last ACEN. Or Midwest.

Eh fuck it guess it's my dick now, 4chan has given me the ability to gain other mens dick by transferrance command.
>>
>>10916762

His dick is NOT small.
>>
File: KojimaKatana.png (1.03 MB, 1080x1485)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB PNG
>>10916641
>>10916688
>>10916705
>>10916723
>>10916738

Unbothered by drama, posting '80s dance hits, just along for the ride. If you're going to Colossalcon Prime, I want to buy you a beer post-punk bro
>>
>>10916743
Based on what?
>>
File: Joseph Joestar boomer.jpg (2.71 MB, 2626x2798)
2.71 MB
2.71 MB JPG
>>10916780
Boys, now the country's only miles away from here
Boys, do you recognize the signs?
Boys, when these driving hands push against the tracks
Boys, it's too late to woooonder whyyyy

(Considering what's taken place I've been on the fence if I even want to but leaning more towards yes now. What would I look out for to know I've got the right guy?)
>>
How are Sydney, Taylor and ash related?
>>
>>10916782
He gets the cunny, the shota, and the femboys.
>>
But how does any of this affect Lebron's legacy?
>>
Re. reisen/Sydney

I know it's a little late now to continue spamming the board about it, but I thought I should record my thoughts before I lose the opportunity.
I'll just preface by saying I've never actually known him in real life, I just chat with him occasionally over Steam or Discord over a couple of years, I think he had his details in a /v/ thread or something. I tried to engage with him over a couple of hobbies; anime, videogames, film, but the guy's #1 and really only hobby was costume parties. Occasionally I made an active effort at getting to know him, but without real-life contact it just seemed like there was no connection to be made.

There were a few people tying a story-book ribbon on things saying that if any of his friends were really there for him (out of the ones he didn't kind of push away), it wouldn't have turned out how it did. Or if it -were- them, they totally would have stopped him rather than being a bystander.
I won't necessarily doubt that, but in light of what took place, I implore you to put that stance into practice, if you do really believe in it. If you're posting here, I think you might have more than one friend that way.

If it were -me-, I wouldn't have. I don't like being a nosey, intrusive kind of person, I think that's too confrontational of an approach and really just a pain in the ass for all parties involved. Instead I just agree with whatever they might have to say, or laugh at life with them. Sometimes I wonder whether that's the right way to go about the mental health of my friends, and this case seems to be some more evidence to the contrary.

As for whether I could have made that connection in the first place, I would say that some of the people in here are right in saying that he might have pushed anyone who might have stopped things away. He seems highly distrustful of people who aren't within his innermost circle, a group of people I was genuinely hoping to be able to invite myself into some day.
>>
Once I joined another Discord server he was apart of, jokingly complaining that his own was dead. He kind of bugged out and told me to delete that post over DMs. I had no issue obliging of course, but that really made me reconsider whether we were even friends. To me, that kind of response only really seems typical towards a complete stranger.

That was when I kind of gave up on getting to know him, but the idea of it still occupied the back of my mind until I saw his personal server suddenly light up with activity a couple of days ago.
There was also this other guy, apparently he immediately blocked him and uninvited him from any future parties for asking whether he knew anything about where he could get prostitutes. Got real pissed over it and everything, even screenshot and ranted about the incident. This strook me as incredibly strange. Casual sex was like, Sydney's entire thing wasn't it? Did his Jewish sensibilities arbitrarily decide that it's suddenly immoral when it's a career? Was he that insulted by the implication that he'd know a lot about that kind of thing? There's got to be limits to a person's insecurity.

Anyway, bit of a weird ending I know, but reading these threads, even with all of the shit-talking has brought me some closure, even though I barely knew the guy and by all rights SHOULD be less bothered about it than the people who actually did. I've just got a weirdly obsessive personality. I don't think any of the less melodramatic people are at fault.

All of the speculation as to why he might have done it has given me some good food for thought. I'll add the following points:
- I think he's been in like, 20 relationships the past few years which all ended in a bad breakup.
- His grandmother died or something, I know he was pretty beaten-up about that for a while.
- He was probably high at the time.
There's a chance that it would have happened even with intervention, if that thought comforts anyone who actually knew him.
>>
Pardon, I probably said a couple of things that were completely distasteful.
I should re-iterate that I don't know a single thing about him, and that the comments about his hobbies or him probably being high should be taken as ones made by any plain-old gawker (like myself)
>>
>>10916825
>I should re-iterate that I don't know a single thing about him, and that the comments about his hobbies or him probably being high should be taken as ones made by any plain-old gawker
He "occasionally" "microdosed" meth. Pretty sure it wasn't just occasionally and pretty sure it wasn't microdosing.
>>
>>10916787
Sydney/Reisen dated Ash.

Taylor went from cool to Reisen, to bating him and plotting against him, to saying it's overblown, to them being allies, to being sad at his death, to bating him in death, to something (you can literally see their posts made on FB, it's not exactly hidden)

Ash was helping Taylor with the gofundme for Reisen (Taylor set it up)

Note: this is second hand source information but at least some of this is from visible first hand sources which I believe the users here can gain access to given you all know each other.
>>
>>10916825
Lol he was probably drunk the night of the self-isekai. Dude is always drunk (we all are) and you know, he was leading a group around the day 0 parties, so it's a reasonable guess.

>>10916826
The hardest thing I think he did was coke
>>
Ash pulled a sheet over Sydney’s head a fucked him till he believed she was 23 when she was always 14. The worst part is all his fuck ass friends knew some sketch shit was going on and none said shit.

Every single person who hung out with him even semi-regularly failed him. Everyone who ever saw those two together and didn’t say anything failed him. Most of the blame is on Ash, the rest on Sydney for being blinded by the thought of fucking a child, and then the rest of the blame is on all the friends who didn’t do shit.
Don’t defend the pedo or the kid, they both shit, and I can’t wait for all his “friends” to stop giving a shit in 2 weeks
>>
>>10916836
Ash is 23, again she entered bars with Reisen where they scan your ID.
>>
File: bigassflask.jpg (3.74 MB, 3472x4624)
3.74 MB
3.74 MB JPG
>>10916786
Look for a comically large flask. See you on the Colossalcon Prime thread, space cowboy.

I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert
But I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime
In a big country dreams stay with you
Like a lover's voice fires the mountainside
>>
>>10916837
minors can get their hands on real ids you dunce
>>
>>10916840
Pretty hard to get a fake ID with the same name, legal age, etc which is scannable.

Like Occam's Razor applies here.

Oh, and the burden of proof being on whoever makes the claim. And the closest I saw was screencaps whjchtat most imply or skirt the issue.
>>
>>10916787
>>10916834
>>10916836
>>10916837
>>10916840
>>10916842
Ash aka sugarmochas
>has her own apartment
>has a car
>has a job
>has tons of piercings and tattoos
>has gone to tons of bars with and without Reisen
>started the GoFundMe (a platform that requires you take a selfie with your ID in order to be able to set up a donations page)
Out of everything that is being said, Ash being 14/15/a freshman in high school/underage in general is the fakest and gayest most easily disprovable shit ever. Not even Donald Trump's son can do all of that while being underaged. Just cuz someone's a midget doesn't mean they're a child, c'mon now.

Now is Ash compliant in Sydney's death? Absolutely. Did she have proof Sydney was talking to/seeing an actual child? Maybe. Was she the one that was going to expose him? Maybe as well. Was she cheating on him and threatened him to falsely accuse him of doing shit with a minor if he didn't let her have her way? That would be the most realistic . In any case, if there is a child involved, it is definitely NOT her because she is not a child, she is a whole grown ass adult. Source: I know Ash.
>>
File: 20240518_102227.jpg (1.37 MB, 3000x4000)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB JPG
>>10916715
Made a bunch of new friends
Bought some trinkets for friends back home and some doujinshi for myself
Pili panel was amazing
Didn't do either of those but the room parties/smoke pit were enjoyable
>>
File: IMG_7437.jpg (598 KB, 1125x1960)
598 KB
598 KB JPG
>>10916842
Okay you want proof, here is a screencap when she messaged me last year.
Get fucked loser, keep saying she is 23 you punch drinking sympathizer
>>
File: IMG_5089.jpg (214 KB, 695x846)
214 KB
214 KB JPG
>>10916847
>>
>>10916849
>>10916851
Wow two DMs where she admits, very recently too, that she was a minor. As young as 15 in one of them.

>>10916847
>>10916842
Good detective work you two mouth breathers, you drank her misinformation and defended a minor. Good job
>>
File: 3f.jpg (13 KB, 192x192)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>10916849
>>10916851
>>
weird that the gofundme stopped accepting donations just this morning. Was still enabled last night
>>
>>10916854
I like this image :)
>>
>>10916715
Has anyone got a setlist from the concert yet? For both Raj and Lotus Juice?
>>
>>10916862
some things are in motion
>>
>>10916839
>See you on the Colossalcon Prime thread, space cowboy.
Perhaps you already have, good sir
>>10912238
:^)
>>
I'm glad I opted to stand sidelines and trip balls this year. Much better than getting wrapped up with any of you fucks by mistake, yeesh.
>>
>>10916872
like legal shit?
>>
The scooter game was the highlight of my con :)) did anyone else play this?
>>
File: Snapchat-49326303.jpg (81 KB, 720x960)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
Hi, I don't know much about the drama but I just am aquainted with Goosaphone and she told me she was in the room when the an-heroing took place. Can someone give me the TL;DR?

Also r8 my fit
>>
>>10916880

There was ppl in the room when it happened but only one person was awake to see it. So all these ppl claiming to have “seen it happen” are saying that for attention and their own personal sick gain.
>>
I was not in the room but I am close with everyone who was. Most of the refugees from that room came to our room after it happened.
>>
>>10916882
I dont think goosaphone was milking it for attention when i talked to her. She just seemed distraught. We talked about it for 5 mins and then just talked about other stuff

Was there a reason why he did it??
>>
I never met reisen, but when a friend at the con mentioned hearing about someone killing themselves I had a feeling it was him lol. I only ever heard about him from these Midwest threads, but given that he never seemed to be sober and regularly brought a gun to cons, it wasn’t hard to make that connection
>>
>>10916882
>only one person was awake to see it
Buddy gunshots are loud enough to wake a person. I’m pretty sure anyone sleeping in that room would have seen quite a bit upon waking up
>>
>>10916884
He did it because he was a child rapist and it caught up to him.
>>
>>10916888
Man there were multiple child molesters at the con then.

I joined a group and turns out one of them was a child molester that his gf(who organized the whole group) didnt tell us. I only know cause i went to HS with him and remember him fucking my 12yo friend when he was 17. And his brother attempting a mass stabbing.
>>
>>10916887
word was it was a 22 revolver fired from the bathroom, even then it would wake people up
>>
>>10916849
>>10916851

She admits she's an ageplayer, also you better post some more screencaps nigger
>>
>>10916892
Was probably his ccw P365 SAS which is a subcompact 9mm. Very loud gun due to the short barrel, especially indoors.
>>
>>10916884
>>10916880
apparently only one person was next to reisen when that happened, BUT there were others on the other floor of the suite and she could have come by later on.
>>
>>10916889
Yes, there are multiple child molesters who should all be spending life behind bars or painting the ceiling.
>>
>>10916887
Yeah they woke up when they heard it. I'm talking about how only ONE PERSON was awake to see it before, during, after it happened.
>>
>>10916900
>>10916889
Well you sure picked the wrong forum to complain about them
>>
File: AirBrush_20240520002942.jpg (948 KB, 1215x2160)
948 KB
948 KB JPG
This was my first con and I had a lot of fun this year. I was thinking of doing anime Midwest. Is that one also good? I keep hearing mixed opinions. Pic related,me on the right.
>>
>>10916898
i hope my emt friend wasn't lying to me about it being a 22 if the guy traditionally carries a 365
>>
Amazing. Somehow these threads have made me care less that someone offed himself at my go-to convention, not more. Like with every post about this guy or the drama surrounding him or the allegations my interest in and empathy for him both drop. Like holy shit, we get it, we got it three threads ago, this is all just masturbation. There were tens of thousands of people at this convention and shitloads of things to do and see, and after multiple threads the most I've seen of it was "were you there bro? I heard so and so was there" "well I heard it's because he was about to go down for being a nonce" "*I* heard the bitch was lying about that!" "it's just really unfortunate that this happened" "nah, fuck him, I'm glad he's dead" endlessly, ENDLESSLY
>>
>>10916903
Anime Midwest is owned by a creep.

Google search 'ryan kopf trae dorn' and see for yourself.
>>
>>10916913
welcome to human-fucking-kind, we're dramatic shit beasts. are you new?
>>
>>10916903
Its a smaller ACEN, worth checking out if you won't be at AX in Cali
>>
I find the discord a lil cringe ngl
>>
>>10916913
This is, unfortunately, the best open forum to discuss prime degeneracy. Mostly by merit of being the only open forum to discuss prime degeneracy.
>>
>>10916919
The official one.
>>
>>10916918
Wait it takes place at the same time as expo? What were they thinking?
>>
>>10916903
Midwest is a good con, it's smaller though and there's drama with the con chair
>>
>>10916923
Midwest has existed since like 2011 and their main clientiele were people from the Chicago Area. This is when I think Otakon was the largest con, not Anime Expo
>>
>>10916923
They also keep scheduling their little con on JULY 4TH WEEKEND, so it's like Kopf is deliberately trying to keep attendee numbers down. I wish it wasn't a Kopf con, because the one time I attended it was actually pretty fun. Small con vibes took me back to early-aughts ACENs, they had a con suite, etc. If you don't care who your money goes to, I highly recommend it.
>>
>>10916928
How easy is it to sneak in? My friend who was at CAD last year told me basically no one was checking badges at all, wonder if it's the same at Midwest.
>>
Anyway, this board is fun. I've never paid attention to the existence of /cgl/ before but I had to check it out because I was being nosy about the Sydney thing. It's a different vibe than other boards because you people actually go outside and have friends. I wonder if I'll see any of you at future conventions.
>>
>>10916930
I never sneak in (I go to cons for panels, and most 18+ panels have people checking badges), so I can only guess, but I don't remember there being much security.
>>
>>10916932
>I wonder if I'll see any of you at future conventions.
Ever been to any before? If yes, you already have, guaranteed
>>
>>10916923
If I had to choose between going to Expo or Midwest...
>>
>>10916930
for basically ANY con after like 2014 held at the Stevenson they use the convention center's security, NOT IRT (for ACEN) or whatever the Kopf Cons refer to their security as.

You can literally walk in there with ANY badge, even one from another year and a diffrnt con and they'll likely let you in.

I'm sure the panels in the Hyatt etc are guarded by ACTUAL convention staff and there im sure they'll notice that lol
>>
>>10916932
I mean /soc/ and /b/ is basically normie tier shit now (well /soc/ always was normie tier shit)

>>10916934
Yea, the people insulting each other KNOW each other. It's how they can identify each other by posting style.
>>
>>10916938
Yeah, but not exactly what I'd call "friends" then. There are a few of em I can sus out, some have sussed me out and in return I can tell who they are. Mostly though, I'm just here to watch the dumpster fire
>>
>>10916939
Understood. I'm one of the anons pouring fuel into the dumpster fire above for personal reasons ("vendetta-chan" to use an older term)
>>
File: activity.png (42 KB, 1224x473)
42 KB
42 KB PNG
Fastest the board has been in years
>>
>>10916930
How do you think i managed to get in 3 days when I only bought 1 pass?
>>
>>10916972
Like other anon said, fuck the walking ground they don't give a shit. Panels or raves do.
>>
>>10916882
>only one person was awake to see it.
I remember getting off the elevator sunday morning, looking back and seeing the look on their face as the door closed; man's not alright
>>
Stripped tranny was weird af
>>
>>10916937
What about getting away with it for things like the arcade or tabletop and card game rooms?
>>
>>10916930
bro, I snuck into ACEN by just walking past the fucking people in the red suits.
There was a 25% chance they checked for your shit, and if they did you just apologized, asked where to get a badge and walked to a different entrance to try again.
>>
So how do I keep in contact with people who live in different states? They hardly message me if anything at all. Thought I met some nice people on Friday.
>>
>>10916985
local man has never heard of discord...
>>
>>10916987
Ngr! What I'm trying to say is in don't know how to keep a conversation for 365 days to make them interested in meeting me again.
>>
>>10916988
just ask them close to other cons if they'll be there lol
>>
wendigo I know you stole my vape and it means war
>>
>>10916995
What model of vape was it? Kekistani found some disposables/rechargables
>>
Anyone see that bunny tranny at the Saturday dance?
>>
This private suck my anus warise ashoole butt fuck me raw touched my no no thirst machine
>>
Hey warsie makoto ate my ass Saturday night while you were sleeping
>>
>>10917001
>bunny tranny
bro like half of them were trannies
>>
>>10917003
Makoto also ate my ass Saturday night
Tongue fucked my butthole
>>
Atjap sucked my chocolate cock in her bathroom
>>
Warsie gave me nigger aids
>>
>>10916996
breeze
>>
Warsie smells like butt
>>
Warsie ate my dhit from hm asshole
>>
>>10917004
Yet I couldn't talk to none or get their number
>>
I ate shit from warsie asshole
>>
>>10917001
Specific bunny character or just a generic one?
>>
>>10917016
Generic one. His wig was falling off, wearing heels, tall dude, red lipstick.
>>
Warsie is a nigger faggot
>>
>>10917018
Hot
>>
>>10917018
Lel. Goes to show how many there are out there, cause this definitely isn't who I'm thinking of. Really miss that qt
>>
>>10917021
There was one wearing a white sailor outfit with blue skirt. White tall and lanky
>>
>>10917022
Newfags can’t even recognize a chitoge cosplay when they see one :/
>>
>>10917027
Sorry I don't spend my life watching Chinese cartoons, tranny.
>>
>>10917028
Then why are you here .-.
>>
>>10917028
*Japanese
>>
>>10917003
>>10917005

Nice try, I don't eat ass unless it is my boyfriend's.
>>
>>10917007

*His

And lmao you fucking wish faggot
>>
>>10917028
Shouldn't you be posting ugly ass nudes on your Twitter, tranny?
>>
>>10917002
>>10917003
>>10917005
>>10917007
>>10917009
>>10917012
>>10917015

Keep posting ur gay scat sex fantasies you faggot bitch.
>>
>>10917034
We are all trannies.
>>
File: gato.png (592 KB, 782x505)
592 KB
592 KB PNG
tfw your con crush doesn't reciprocate
>>
Who are you retards even talking to lmfao
>>
>>10917036
You're a tranny
>>
Warsie and Atjap having faggot Nazi sex
>>
>>10917036
Which tranny are you, stripped or white sailor
>>
>>10917034
Which tranny is posting nudes on twitter?
>>
>>10917037
>tfw meet a cute girl cosplayer
>ask to take a photo with her
>"Sure" in the deepest, manliest voice you've ever heard

every
fucking
time
>>
>>10917022
The one I'm thinking of is really short with glasses
>>
File: cookcountymedical.png (219 KB, 1042x596)
219 KB
219 KB PNG
>>
File: PXL_20240522_003837436.jpg (2.03 MB, 1944x2592)
2.03 MB
2.03 MB JPG
>>10917010
This one? WendigoWithWifi was in my room Thursday night/Friday morning so I guess they yeeted jt elsewhere
>>
>>10917047
Poor guy
>>
>>10917047
So did Sydney actually shoot himself or is this a cover up to be shot by his girlfriend
>>
>parked in the parking garage
>Literally like a 3 mile long walk from the garage to the fucking convention center via the pedway

I had to charge my phone and didn't even stay because I didnt feel like walking back for a third time. Retarded ass pedway system
>>
>>10917053
“30 year old man in cow bikini shot by 15 year old girlfriend” would be a wild headline
>>
>>10916849
>>10916851
That account doesn't appear to exist now.
>>
>>10917003
>>10917005
>>10917007
>>10917009
>>
File: cookcountymedical02.png (40 KB, 420x593)
40 KB
40 KB PNG
>>10917047
>>
>>10917056
She changed her name and made it private after a couple people shared dms showing she lied about her age on Instagram
>>
>>10917059
At this point I wouldn't be surprised if she pulled the trigger.
>>
This game is so fun :)
>>
>>10917062
I’d believe it and got a bunch of simps to cover for her. Or she’s black mailing them too
>>
>>10917059
So she is 15
I don’t think he was a pedophile
>>
Warsie ass is caked up with shit
>>
>>10916903
I suggest anime magic. was a lot of fun the last two times.
>>
>>10917064
>>10917065
lolol, the people in that room weren't what I would call "simps"
>>
>>10917066
Yes, he's black
>>
>>10917070
Who was even in the room
>>
>>10917073
Redfox and Goose, I think
>>
reminder that there are nightcrawler nudes out there, drop your sc
>>
>>10917075
And who exactly would want to see that.
>>
>>10917078
Nothing special
>>
Who ran the vigil at ACen for Sydney? Probably part of the pedo ring too.
>>
>>10917083
VTJ did
>>
>>10917085
The fact he dressed as Gwimbly while conducting it and pouring the vodka
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bBfKLHxX0E
>>
>>10917074
and the other people below came in later, like wendigo

>>10917083
>>10917085
Ash did, VTJ wasn't there
>>
>>10917090
Ash is a ho
>>
Who the fuck is VTJ?
>>
>>10917075
Nightcrawler sexting while being with will
>>
>>10917094
fat italian with horrible bo
>>
>>10917094
Someone who AtJap and Warsie are scared of
>>
>>10917094
the dude on the right, the person on the left is his gf here >>10916653
>>
>>10917094
The 2nd coming of Mussolini
>>
>>10917104
Mussolini had more honor lol

>>10917101
I think it's the opposite
>>
>Argue online
>see each other in person
>do nothing
Makes sense
>>
>>10917085
>>10917083
He and Burger didn't go to the memorial nor did they post anything in Reisen's server in memorial lol, they're some of the faggots celebrating in this thread (and all the other ones)
>>
>>10917111
Burger and reisen is capitalized you must be one of the so called friends
>>
>>10916653
she looks like someone's 43 year old tia, and he looks miserable to be with her

>>10917108
he was trying to befriend me, can I get a qrd on TJ?
>>
>>10917113
TJ owns the lock to Warsie's cage
>>
>>10917113
Warsie is scared of VTJ
>>
File: 1716343274189.jpg (1.33 MB, 3129x4096)
1.33 MB
1.33 MB JPG
This is the dude who cosplays as 2b on Twitter he's famous. Godamn why don't trannies look like him
>>
>>10917117
whats her @
>>
>>10917117
Trannies are disgusting
I hate faggots
>>
>>10917109
This is why I left the scene, I am doubting that certain someone killed themselves now given some people I talked to finally about it today. This either seems to be some huge exaggeration based on a few bad choice of words on the weekend, to people just gaslighting everyone for the sake of trying to fuck 'people I don't like' over.

It's impossible to tell what's real and what's fake with this scene, stories go from "shit that happened trust me" to "lol was just an inside joke" quicker than a hat drop.

The only thing this weekend proved is how far the fuck I am keeping away from this midwest scene from now on.
>>
>>10917117
Shame they aren't a woman, I would blow loads in their fertile womb
>>
>>10917120
Who killed him then
>>
>>10917125
The Palestinians down the road at the Muslim convention
>>
>>10917125
Think he did it himself red fox and ash were the only people there I don’t think red fox would shoot him
>>
>>10917120
>no one died
You are a faggot in denial. Leave and don't come back. You won't be missed
>>
>>10917125
At this point as far as I can tell someone offed themselves but it wasn't Resien and some other gulls just decided to throw his name around.
>>
>>10917129
Reisen is dead even if he wasn’t he’s been quiet since the incident and there’s reports of a death according to the medical examiner office
>>
>>10917129
Where is Sydney
>>
Thought these threads would actually talk about the con, but its just middleschool tier gossip and rumors about randoms online. : ( wanted a place to talk about cool things we found or funny moments from the con.
>>
>>10917113
It's not even a she anymore. It started taking testosterone.
>>
File: 20240521_221353-min.jpg (861 KB, 2992x4000)
861 KB
861 KB JPG
>>10917048
holy fuckin shit that's the one. I have one rn
>>
>>10917132
Same
Too bad
I even took a picture of my, quite modest, haul to compare against more extravagant ones but no one has even brought up the very mention of a haul
Damn shame
>>
File: zeCzT8st2ARU6Ybk.jpg (48 KB, 716x474)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
GET NEW MATERIAL!!
>>
>>10917112
eh, enemies lol

>>10917113
check the past threads. you know what? lemme check

>>10916586
>>10916572
>>10916500
>>10915838
>>
>>10917134
well we got it now lol
>>
>>10917134
message atjap13 lol since everyone already posted them
>>
>>10917066

Warsie's ass is clean, I've licked it.
>>
>>10917114
>>10917115
Last I remember, you're a fag fucking some they/them enby now. Gayer than the "orgy guy" you are having a feud with. Man you collect enemies faster than the Axis Powers in WWII
>>
File: 1638058495026.png (201 KB, 256x350)
201 KB
201 KB PNG
>hate TJ
>want to stand with Rover
>he's still with the same girl that cucked him
wat do lads
>>
>>10917140
Missed a spot. Go back and do it properly
>>
>>10917144
How would you know?
>>
>>10917143
His girlfriend has been passed around faster than challah at a synagogue
>>
>>10917147
Who here hasn’t fucked Nightcrawler
>>
>>10917148

Me
>>
Seems like nearly everyone here has fucked nearly everyone else.
>>
File: 2.png (179 KB, 564x613)
179 KB
179 KB PNG
Tbh nc was hot asf, I liked her when she was a bit chunkier. Knowing now that she's slept with more than half the cuck discord really turned me off on her.
>>
>>10917152
Same, wish I fucked her before the magic drama
>>
>>10917083
Taylor was one of the main proponents running the memorial. She tried to do a second memorial actually after the main one.
>>
>>10917059
Her new username is dizzycats, at least on Insta
>>
>>10917152
Post full pic
>>
>>10917158
Taylor.
>>
>>10917157
I don’t think they even liked him
>>
>>10917148
I purposely haven't done so.
>>
>>10917152
I was texting her for a bit
I got turned off when she snapped me a pic of her bush
>>
>>10917163
Like an anon said in one of this many threads, the people mourning Sydney's death the most were literally on his friend for the partying. Taylor fits that description to the T. (No pun intended lmao)
>>
>>10917165
You better link that shit
>>
>>10917135
>>10917132
Should we go make our own acen thread and get away from all this unrelated stuff?
>>
>>10917157

Taylor was absolutely not one of the main proponents of the memorial. They were hosting an orgy when it was initially set up and they were nowhere to be seen on Sunday during the actual memorial. I was there the entire time.
>>
>>10917128
I doubt I'll miss anything in the midwest gull server or at the ACEN meets, it's literally dealing with people showing up around each other to play nice before going and talking shit about everyone else. The main ACEN discord is filled with shitty politics forced mods but at least I can find out shit actually going on at the con that doesn't revolve around 'dude this guy slept with OTHER PERSON'

Enjoy your dying echo chamber of mid looking 30 year old cross dressers
>>
>>10917174
K bye nigger
>>
What is ash's last name? Fuck this bitch I want her reported
>>
Isn't age of consent 17 in Illinois. Why are you people freaking out.
>>
>>10917211
She’s 15
>>
>>10917152
>>10917213
This bitch?
>>
>>10917213
She is 15, and this ain’t the first time she has gone and played off being older to fuck other men. She is a problem. This time though someone died because of her shit and it was Sydney.
>>
>>10917217
Tell me how it's my problem who a 15 year old is fucking
>>
>>10917217
She doesn’t give a fuck either there’s more dicks to hop on and ride she’s a pedophiles dream
>>
>>10917208
>>10917216
See >>10917160
>>
Too bony
Green and mean
Skeleton
>>
>>10917225
It's a completely different user account.
>>
>>10917228
That anon wrote it wrong it's dizzyycats. Two y's and two z's. That's Ash previously known as sugarmochas. >>10917059
>>
>>10917231
>>10917228
>>10917152
It's an underage TRANNY oh hell no
>>
File: PXL_20231230_092224575.jpg (377 KB, 3264x1836)
377 KB
377 KB JPG
Yall motherfuckers just jealous of his rizz
>>
>>10917234
Those are two completely different people. Read the thread more carefully.
>>
>>10917235
>always surrounded by mentally ill, questionably aged women

Yeah, no
>>
>>10917236
I'd rather not. Not wasting my life on middle school drama
>>
>>10917152
She looks like she stinks, I bet her house is really dirty
>>
Anyone here seen perfect blue?
>>
Wheres a good place to talk to midwest gulls outside of this post?
>>
>>10917261
You shouldn't talk to them. All the gulls that weren't toxic are literally dropping like flies.
>>
>>10917268
Ya but i want to talk to the toxic mud people so i can laugh at them and their pathetic little lives
>>
>>10917269
be careful before you know it you'll be getting stepped on for free and involved in sex scandals and eating white castle burgers
>>
>>10916598
>"isn't there someone you forgot to ask what about my opinion??????

More like, "isn't there someone you forgot to ask for consent?", u rapey little fuck
>>
Damn y'all starting early today.
>>
>>10917261
Reisen's server "Rosemont's Most Wanted" (dunno who inherited it now) and minki's discord. Oh and the 'official'Midwest Congoers Discord
>>
My favorite Sydney moment is him showing up to the club in a hoodie featuring nsfw art of a femboy, and complaining about women rejecting him
>>
>>10917278
Which one is the bald Mexican's server? I keep forgetting his name I'm sorry
>>
Why do people think Ash is some mastermind who blackmailed Sydney? He was probably just depressed and off him self because of that. Nothing else
>>
>>10917278
>>10917278
minki server is not a gull server, none of reisens group is in there
>>
>>10917269
People who are worth something don't have time to gawk at the scum. That's why it's entirely autistic losers obsessing over Chris Chan.
>>
Any of you fags got a link for an invite to the rosemont most wanted server. I left cause it was toxic but I want to join with another discord account.
>>
>>10917284
I find that a bit hard to believe, due to >>10914608
>>
>>10917300
It was under his discord profile but is now missing.
So either A) he's alive or B) someone randomly got access to his discord to edit it out.

Leaves more questions than answers
>>
>>10917303
B, he probably left his PC logged in and his mom of gf logged on and cleared out some of his social media including that
>>
There’s nothing for you fags on discord leave Pells server alone no one is getting in there it’s been deleted
>>
>>10917303
It was never in his bio
>>
>>10917305
Its still there
>>
>>10917307
What’s your goal anon?
>>
>>10917303
It’s literally still on his profile. The server was HIS personal discord server not the official gulls or Pells. The account is also away so it’s probably still open on his computer at home
>>
Why go to jail for an underage?
>>
Why is this con famous for older men wanting to get together with young girls ?
>>
>>10917315
cute and funny

>>10917316
ANY anime con with something of a party scene has that, anon.
>>
>>10917315
No one went to jail The story here is that he found out his girlfriend was lying to him about her age after they’ve been together for 6 months
>>
Reminder that this shit is all because some fat fucking retard Nazi is still ass blasted his gf who is known for being promiscuous and an attention whore cheated on him, and he has to cope and blame everyone else instead of dumping her like he wants to
>>
>>10917319
Not a single question About her age, the simple fact of the matter is she killed him Either he took his life because of her or she actually pulled the trigger.
>>
>>10917303
>>10917304
Pell has the phone, including the registration to ColossalCon so that anon yea message her

>>10917305
So Pell has control of the Rosemont's Most Wanted server now huh?

>>10917308
prolly 'calling out blatant lies'

>>10917313
There is no "official" gull server.
>>
Atjap got his dick cut off
>>
>>10917304
>>10917303
Apparently Pell has the phone, hey so that anon here who posted here:

>>10916527
Hey message Pell regarding ColossalCon
>>
>>10917324
Why does she have his phone? Why not his family
>>
>>10917323
AtJap never had a dick in the first place
>>
>>10917325
Don't ask me human this is second-hand information
>>
>>10917331
Everything thus far has been second hand information from other people...

How does someone not the mother/father have the phone, how does this person have access through their password, how is it that supposedly people have now talked to Reisen after acen?

If this fucker faked his death to 'get away from drama' I am going to lose my mind.
>>
>>10917332
He said before he didn't get along well with parents.
>>
>>10917326

Wrong. I did have a dick. I got modified bottom surgery years ago. Still got my old dick pics, so you lose.
>>
>>10917334
>hmm police officer I know he killed himself and all but like can I pl0x have his phone plz? He said he didn't get along with his parents very well trust me, no I have no relations with him but fr bro trust me he gave me his expensive phone before he an hero'd

Sure...
>>
>>10917332
Not according to Illinois death records. He’s dead 100% Unless Pell comes forward and says she has the phone then I will believe it. Not some random person on 4chan trying to start shit
>>
>>10917332
He is 100% dead, anything else is up in the air
>>
>>10917337
Rip king Jew
>>
>>10917337
>>10917338
No death records have been posted or shared just that there was a death at the Hyatt this weekend.

Try again.
>>
>>10917341
Medical examiners offices records confirms a 28 year old white guy died in the early morning of Friday. Reisen has been no where to be found Pell is in mourning
>>
>>10917341
Hey dumbass look it up. All the evidence points towards it was him. The time, The room number, how he died, the sex. What more do you want?
>>
>>10917342
People were there who can confirm it was this guy
>>
>>10917344
no evidence just he said she said
>>
Reisen is dead. Stop spreading rumors.
>>
>>10917335
>mentally ill and in denial
>>
>>10917342
>>10917343
Reisen wasn't attending ACEN though?
>>
>>10917351
He died day 0 that is why you didn’t see him
>>
>>10917351
saw him day 0
>>
>>10917351
He was at the smoke pit on Thursday night. You're fucking retarded. Kill yourself next
>>
The kino that we're going to witness when reisen shows up at the next pedo con. Finna be litty

Also fucl tj, rover, Pell, tsu, burger, nightcrawler, nonpassing squid, stuffnfluff, compass and warsie, saddest tranny Aka og elfmoder Aka clairdotcom, Billy, fxy, atjap, redfoxx. The only chill gull was rovers cousin
>>
>>10917351
You are literally a smooth brain if you think that he faked his death
>>
>>10917357
why redfoxx
>>
>>10917357
Tfw left out of the drama.....
I've really fallen off
>>
>>10917357
how do I get on the cool people list
>>
>>10917357
fr all thos ppl kys
>>
>>10917348

I might be mentally ill, but I know my own anatomy lmao
>>
>>10917357
Bro named everyone he saw in the threads and not a single person more lol
>>
>>10917361
because he had sex with the 15 year old too, same with Billy and fxy. Goodluck in prison, don't drop the soap!!
>>
Night crawler been inactive on any of the gull discord since after anime magic 2023
>>
>>10917368
Rover keeps her on a short leash
>>
>>10917341
>>10917345
>>10917346
>>10917351
>>10917346
>>10917357
I barely knew the guy but all evidence points to him being dead as fuck. The age is confirmed with the medical report. I saw him at some anime cons, even Karoshi con if you know you know and did not see him this con. From what I know and what others knew, bro was a huge asshole 24/7 even way back in college. Once saw him at the bathroom @ student's center (again if you know you know) and it was a massive jumpscare. Dude had sociopath eyes.
>>
>>10917370
at least she seems to like it
>>
You guys going to other cons?
>>
>>10917381
lol
>>
>>10917357
Wtf did I do and why did you list three of my Twitter aliases LOL
>>
>>10917366
Nahri, Medusa, the diaper guy, natsuki, the Mexican guy with his qt wife, the other bald Mexican that runs the discord, sunset, tomato, the guy from reisens party/bris, naru, kari
>>
File: 1716406099941819.png (740 KB, 1000x1000)
740 KB
740 KB PNG
>>10917387
I never make these lists
>>
>>10917391
Me neither (and that's a good thing!)
>>
>> 10917373
why he even allow her to still come? just want to show her off or he doesnt trust her by herself
>>
>>10917399
Bold of you to assume he can get her to cum lol
That's why she sleeps around with 4channers
>>
Are there any other cons that are close that are worth going to? This was my first one and I really enjoyed it.
>>
>>10917404
shes got to be getting it from someone else
>>
>>10917357
fxy is a dirty nigger who gets no pussy
>>
>>10917407
lol
>>
>>10917323
That's cuz she's a girl, duh. She wasn't born with one to begin with.
>>
I STILL have the template for a 6th thread opened up and ready to go in Microsoft Word....
>>
>>10917418
>>10917374
new thread already up
>>
File: IMG_5635.jpg (276 KB, 1080x1920)
276 KB
276 KB JPG
Since it somehow still seems a point of contemption is whether Ash is actually 15 or not, allow me to point you to Exhibit A(2):

She's 14, actually.
>>
>>10917387
Nice I was informed that I was mentioned but I don't know if its good or bad
>>
>>10917422
Kari is based
>>
>>10917387
>>10917422
Same, that means my strategy of never interacting with any of these fucks aside from asking where the parties are at has paid off immensely.
>>
>>10917368
Because she got ran through kek
>>
>>10917425
It's not like you can avoid them lol
>>
Don’t make any sense
Reisen killed himself I don’t believe it one bit
I think ash pulled the trigger and everyone is covering for her undeveloped cooch
>>
>>10917427
So far so good lmao
>>
>>10917417

I was born with a dick. I got it removed in 2022. There are people in this scene that have known me since before.
>>
>>10917437
Eww why would you do that
Have fun with your gaping wound
>>
>>10917323
>>10917326
>>10917335
>>10917417

No. I have known AtJap13 since 2009, longer than anyone here and I had sex with him many times over a decade and a half. I was with him when he was asexual, MtF, throughout the surgery, and the first to bang him after the surgery. He was born male, transitioned to female, then back to male. He has made many public posts about his journey and identity, but it is honestly nobody's business what he has in his pants anyway. None of you are going to have sex with him.
>>
>>10917440
Not after he got pozzed by these old men we aren’t! Lmao!
>>
>>10917437
the most insane thing to me about the current year is that self-castration is considered perfectly normal and even has a cute name like "bottom surgery". how often and how long do you dilate each day?
>>
>>10917444
It’s funny because most of the more normal trannies I know think bottom surgery is extreme, the only ones who get it tend to be some combination of insane, low iq, or have a fetish for it.
>>
>>10917425
Bros get no bitches
>>
When a late 20s tried to be with a 17--18 then all hell breaks loose. But not the other way around.
>>
Are these drama people banned from the main discord?
>>
>>10917438
>>10917444

I didn't get the neo-vagina. Even I know that shit is not good. The idea of creating a body cavity where there was none is medically risky. Also I'm lazy and would have let it close up anyway cuz dilation sounds annoying af.

I got zero-depth, which means there is no hole (aside from a pee hole). Still gotta take it up the backdoor.
>>
>>10917448
Oh I'm very well aware of that, but that's because I'm not into bitches. All I want out of cons is to party and to have a one day-cute femboy bf who I can hold hands with and lay on their lap. I accomplish that almost every con, this year was no exemption. ;)
>>
>>10917443

I fuck only Black men.
>>
>>10917447

I am not trans anymore. I am genderqueer. My post-op goal to have something other ppl don't have, to confuse ppl with my gender...so yeh, I would say I have a fetish.
>>
These niggas need to sit they white ass down and listen. Stop stealing all my latina women!!! First Burger, then Squidge, and I drew the fuckin line at nightcrawler! Yo assess are lucky I have sunset because if you taker her away im gonna freakin lose it!!!
>>
>>10917455
Yet you don't confuse anyone. Everyone who sees you automatically assumes you are a girl, and they're right.
>>
>>10917453
Source trust me bro
>>
>>10917457

Yeh and these white ppl need to stop stealing my Black dudes!!
>>
>>10917453
why not ask to lay on their laps regularly? why just one day?
>>
>>10917458

Anyone with two brain cells can see I'm a grown man. Ask Warsie what I am ffs.

The confusion I reference comes from the fact that I removed my male genitalia and opted to not get female one either.

Side note: I would say I've never been a girl in my life but I actually did transition for a few years lol.
>>
>>10917451
It's the opposite, TJ 'bans drama' from the discord(mostly because he did some dumb shit and had to wipe the discord) so everyone comes here to vent
>>
>>10917458

Yet I confused you entirely. Epic pwnage. Pay my rent and I'll send my old dick pics lmao
>>
there is one exception she is shared among my fellow brown men. In fact, if sunset says no again imma tap da trap and slap my monkey balls on her face
>>
>>10917452
Dumb as fuck
>>
>>10917440
>>10917452
>>10917455
ok and ? + who tf asked + L + ratio + don't care + didn't ask + cope + seethe + go ahead whine about it + your problem + stay mad + stay pressed + ain't readin' ALLLL that + done for + cancelled + pedophile + literally Nazi + >known her since 2009, irrelevant + still a girl + always will be a girl + *her + *herself + *she + who? + not famous + who would want to fuck that + claims asexual + immediately claims it's a fetish + skill issue + cringe + cringe again + lol + you fell off + triggered + not funny didn't laugh + you're* + grammar issue + go outside + get good + reported + mald seethe cope harder + hoes mad + basic + the audacity + still a girl regardless + could post pics still would be a girl + who would even want to see those pics + dress like a boy then + you wont because ur a grill
>>
>>10917465
TJ hasn't been a mod since Magic last year, so...

>>10917451
if they get found out, yeah
>>
>>10917440
except me lol (i know you IRL)
>>
>>10917472
>>10917463
>>10917466
>>
>>10917472
How can someone be a girl if they never had a vagina? You're all dumb. Yes I understand trans girls are girls but that is because they identify as girls. This is the dumbest discussion ever. A man telling you he is a man despite what body modifications he had will always be a man. You're just trolling him at this point because he's dating a Nazi.
>>
>>10917471
Yup.
>>
>>10917476

True true lol ^_~
>>
>>10917432
if youre in a party room theres gulls around lol, its worse if you HOST a party.

>>10917457
Let them have Burger. Also her pertner is literally latin
>>
>>10917479
>You're just trolling him at this point because he's dating a Nazi.

What proof is there that Warsie is a "Nazi" anyway? I'm sure we all here on /cgl/ have a detailed understanding on fascist ideology, correct?
>>
>>10917472

Yeeeaahh ur just trolling. Only person mad is you. I hope you affirm all trans feminine folks this hard ;3
>>
>>10917483
*Sicilian
>>
>>10917472
one of you anons asked
>>
>didnt realize this con basically goes on 24/7 with non-stop things happening at the hyatt, and other rooms in the convention center itself
fuck, I left at like 10 but then I looked at the schedule and didn't realize it went on basically all night for 3 days.
>>
>>10917479
>>10917486
>>10917491
>ok and ? + who tf asked + L + ratio + don't care + didn't ask + cope + seethe + go ahead whine about it + your problem + stay mad + stay pressed + ain't readin' ALLLL that + done for + cancelled + pedophile + literally Nazi + >known her since 2009, irrelevant + still a girl + always will be a girl + *her + *herself + *she + who? + not famous + who would want to fuck that + claims asexual + immediately claims it's a fetish + skill issue + cringe + cringe again + lol + you fell off + triggered + not funny didn't laugh + you're* + grammar issue + go outside + get good + reported + mald seethe cope harder + hoes mad + basic + the audacity + still a girl regardless + could post pics still would be a girl + who would even want to see those pics + dress like a boy then + you wont because ur a grill
>>
Sorry >>10917491 anon, didn't mean to rope you into this, I meant to direct that reply to >>10917489
>>
>>10916534
"I miss the person that you were, but I don't miss you"
https://youtu.be/ukRB9zYW6rg?si=lFlEiIsLAXAg59LI
>>
>>10917491
>>10917496
And yes anon, ACEN is basically one of the very few 24/7 cons. Some anons even sleep in their cars out in the parking lot, or find random nooks and crannies around the venue to sleep in if they don't have a room. Years ago, someone posted here pictures of how they were staying in a literal tent in the woods behind the convention center.
>>
>>10917500
Camping for Acen sounds kinda fun not gonna lie?
>>
>>10917500
>>10917502
The Trans Juggalos do that, from camping in the woods to now using a van
>>
>>10917474
huh okay I left around his fuckup weekend so dunno
>>
>>10917472

I love being a grill.
>>
>>10917505
DT no one cares. Keep acting as Will's retarded obvious spy
>>
>>10917508
Man this Will guy must have your group compromised thoroughly.
>>
>>10917509
DT has been banned since magic. He just tries to DM people and creep follow on instagram to bring back to his dead discord "wine and boardgames" fucking faggots lmao
>>
>>10917500
>camping in the woods behind the convention center
that sounds funny as fuck, especially considering it's only like 6 acres if you aren't crossing the river
>>
>>10917510
Let's post the link to his dead discord then shall we?
>>
>>10917500
>can afford an airline ticket AND cosplay
>too poor for a 125 a night hotel room
???
>>
>>10917421
crazy how Reisen was dating a 13 year old
>>
>>10917517
those rooms are 500/night at the Hyatt because it's surge prices (other hotels are cheaper though)

Also remember a LOT of people are local
>>
>>10917518
Making Reisen look more and more of a chad, man.
>>
>>10917519
Its about $800 in total for the weekend anon. You do book room block, right?
>>
>>10917519
nigga im local, rosemont is like 40 minutes away and i'd never sleep in a tent behind a convention center, unless we had a comfy bonfire and no gays
>>
>>10917522
lol nah that shit filled up and i got a suite anyway. RIP

>>10916637
>How much is the Hyatt charging you for the damages that were caused to your room over the weekend?

500 dollars cleaning fee for the suite. And no we didnt fuck it up
>>
>>10917357
>>10917387
never had an issue with any of these people but they are fun to party with
>>
Holy fuck this is some of the worst music I’ve ever heard
>>
Atjap is a faggot that had a meltdown at AMKE over not being female.
>>
>>10917541
Tbf I do this every week so :c
>>
>>10917540
https://open.spotify.com/album/2rEO5709720UuVxQu4E7tb
>>
Yo

Mayari Minokawa Marcellus
Mayari Minokawa Marcial

I see you haven't replied to Warsie and AtJap13
>>
>>10917541
Fxy, Tsu, is that you?
>>
AtJap is a pro-BLM BBC fetishist.
>>
>>10917548
They did perform at a BET event
>>
>>10917548
He is a known black supremacist and admitted japanese imperialist.
>>
>>10917551
Which explains why he is dating a BLACK NAZI.
>>
>>10917573
Well thats what happens when you have a gaping wound.
>>
>>10917564
Yeezy?
>>
File: 796754657427.png (964 KB, 1080x872)
964 KB
964 KB PNG
Have any good food at the con?
>>
>>10917587
Let us drama stir and shit talk
>>
File: 1716048265156875.jpg (83 KB, 944x960)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
Reisen killed himself because the McRib is no longer at McDonalds
>>
>>10917587
At this point, your effort to steer things away's the funniest part of the thread. Both for how fucking obvious it is but also totally pointless. So again I say, "lol".
>>
>>10917587
tendies from butt city up the street
>>
>>10917587
Crust
>>
File: 1698477384162.gif (910 KB, 256x256)
910 KB
910 KB GIF
What did you guys buy at the con? Were you a big spender? Do you have any regrets of what you bought or didn't buy?
>>
>>10917599
lol
>>
>>10917587
What the fuck good food would be at an anime con lmfao
>>10917599
I literally bought nothing I was pretty bummed actually because I like perusing artists alley but nothing caught my eye this year :c I did find a cool vinyl from galaxy express 999 but it was 45$ which is like over double what I could get it for on discogs
>>
>>10917602
It's the places around that are good and there are really good places around. Definitely recommend Fogo De Chau
>>
Rip the kang
>>
>>10917601
What is your problem? Some people actually want to talk about the con and not unrelated irrelevant bullshit.
>>
>>10917605
Eat ass out of my poo butt
>>
>>10917605
go back
>>
Does Ash have the Benjamin Button disease? She seems to be de-aging as we speak
>>
>>10917541
Which is completely unnecessary because she already is a girl lmao
>>
Compass and rover have gay sex
>>
>>10917599
>>10917587
why are you derailing the thread?
>>
>>10917611
Which is proof he's not a girl.
>>
>>10917611
you can be a girl without being “female”.
>>
>>10917611
They are absolutely not a girl. I've seen them naked.
>>
Reisen isn't dead stop spreading rumors
>>
>>10917620
then what fucking 28 year old white male died in room 1069 at the hyatt Thursday night?
>>
>>10917611
One of the main issues those two have is that Warsie wishes AtJap was a woman. That was the whole reason behind his faggot meltdown. I witnessed it.

>>10917619
Who hasn't at this point?

>>10917622
Sydney.
>>
>>10917612
Very possible if Compass managed to get him into programmer socks
>>
>>10917622
I don't know but stop besmirching people's names. You can get sued for punitive damages out of your ass.
>>
>>10917624
If compass managed to BLACK him
>>
File: BmYtCPhU.png (40 KB, 837x518)
40 KB
40 KB PNG
Obviously can't disclose further because obvious reasons are obvious but word down the grapevine is 4chan global admins aren't too happy with the recent spike of traffic this particular board has gotten and are considering actions. So don't be surprised if posts start actually getting removed now. /BmYtCPhU IYKYK Source: literally trust me bro

>inb4 omg it Reisen he not dedge
>>
>>10917628
Not joing your circle jerk
>>
>>10917627
I got blacked by compass
>>
>>10917622
>in4 ACK Friday morning.
>>
>>10917599
I bought nothing. Why would I spend money to help artists live? They all deserve no money.
>>
I-is it finally over?
>>
Warsie eats poop
>>
>>10917758
And is dating a girl.
>>
>>10917618
Confucius says.
>>
File: IMG_2950.jpg (446 KB, 828x926)
446 KB
446 KB JPG
Holy shit I leave you retards alone for a few years and this is what happens
>>
>>10917790
Reisen? Time dilation must be wild in the NetherRealm huh
>>
>>10917764
Makoto is a man.
>>
>>10917758
That explains the smell.
>>
>>10917764
Actually he's dating a cat. An orange cat.
>>
>>10917803
Who also happens to be a girl.
>>
>>10917808
Orange cats are always male.
>>
>>10917813
WRONG
>>
It doesnt matter who is a boy who is a girl who eats poop who doesnt eat poop. One of my friends is dead.
>>
AtJap is actually 40.
>>
>>10917816
Can’t believe the gulls finally made the “can’t believe X died” meme real. That’s some dedication. Y’all wildin.
>>
>>10917816
My friend is dead
>>
>>10917826
Rip Sydney
>>
>>10917813
That is literally not true wtf
>>
>>10917826
Nobody cares about you.
>>
When’s the cremation party so we can BOOL with our boy Reisen one last time
>>
>>10917816
>>10917826
Same man, same. We're all like X ova here "All my friends are dead. All my friends are dead Push me to the edge, Push me to the edge."
>>
>>10917848
That’s the other black guy
>>
>>10917859
Damn cumpiss died?
>>
>>10917859
Fxy?
>>
>>10917817
No he's 14.
>>
>>10917886
He's only 14 in bed
>>
>>10917827
obituary posted and new gofundme posted. Whatever is or is not true about the person, I do know they lost their battle with mental health and that's sad. Pour one out.
>>
File: 132459178592.png (2.85 MB, 1686x1099)
2.85 MB
2.85 MB PNG
Group cosplay idea for ACEN '25
4 people as swat dudes
1 person as hyatt door #1069
1 person or just a large plush of a rabbit cosplay

who's in
>>
>>10917587
White Castle

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.