[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: maxresdefault.jpg (196 KB, 1280x720)
196 KB
196 KB JPG
Let's be honest here for a moment. American cuisine is pretty bad and laughable when compared to Europe or even the rest of the world.

But if there is something Americans have done right, is that they improved Pizza. When people think of Pizza, they think of American style one. And let's be frank, Italian pizza looks like a sad pancake with shit thrown at it randomly.
>>
>>20691224
They both look retarded, yet I'd still fuck their faces. That's the answer you were looking for.
>>
>>20691224
disagree
>>
>>20691224
I don’t think adding corn syrup improves things, buddy.
>>
>>20691230
I'm so tired of you redditor millenial monkeys. You know exactly what OP meant.
>>
>>20691224
Switzerland here. When I think of pizza the first thing that comes to mind is the right. Simple margherita is the most popular variant here, with that cheese distribution pattern, and salami is not a popular topping (if anything the meat variant is prosciutto, idk how it's translated to English but pig meat).
Salami (your "pepperoni" pizza) is often just a sad secondary variant tucked in between the likes of verdura (veggie pizza).
>>
>>20691233
I just assumed OP is a newfag or a retard as he clearly doesn’t know how to use the catalog.
>>
>when americans think of pizza they think of american pizza
No shit. Pizza like Dominos, pizza hut and other american style is not what people in europe think about at least. That's a style of pizza with thick bottoms, bad cheese and random cheap meat thrown on top of it with very little variation. The right would be more what people would imagine for a default pizza then there are local variants that typically involve more variation.
>>
I like both
>>
>>20691224
If you honestly think European cuisine is better than American you are a fucking nutcase.
>>
>>20691224
no one in America thinks about Europe at all
>>
>>20691325
Definitely. I personally like my meat laced with steroids and antibiotics, and over half of my food packed technical food additives including coloring or flavoring agents, preservatives, and sweeteners. Stacked with saturated fat.
>>
>>20691327
How could they think of Europe when they're completely preoccupied with BBC? Idiot.
>>
>>20691327
Weren't you the least bit embarrassed to hit "post" on that? Nobody believes you and nobody would be impressed if they did, you barely-sentient ball of grease.
>>
>>20691329
Only in America do men have problem with lactating nipples. And suffer from a drop in testasterone after their thirties.
>>
>>20691329
Is that seriously what's in all that porridge and yorkshire pudding? I couldn't do it.
>>
>>20691341
Tee hee heeee
>>
>>20691327
I only do when our government blows up their pipelines and then offers to sell them LNG :^)
>>
>>20691345
LOL xD
>>
Europoors you may let the seething commence.
>>
>>20691224
I thought European cuisine was mostly just bread and cheese with a piece of fried fish once a week. Well that's right Italy has pasta, gets old real fast though.
>>
>>20691224
Let's be honest here for a moment. Americans improve every dish we've assimilated. Saying otherwise is thirdy cope.
>>
>>20691481
>thirdy cope.
So American cope?
>>
American pizza often:
>has cheap cheese
>has cheap toppings
>has cheap, sometimes even frozen dough
>is cooked poorly, in a cheap oven/salamander type shit

are you seeing a trend here
>>
>>20691225
fpbp
>>20691611
#rekt
>>
>>20691613
Sorry I also forgot
>also has sloppa sauce they make from seasoning in a bag and premade sauce in a bag
>>
>>20691224
I'd have the pizza on the right and the girl on the left.
>>
That isn't even Italian pizza on the right. That's Italy's take on New York style that they had to make for tourists who don't know that Old World Italian pizza was poverty food that didn't ever include meat, cheese, or tomatoes. If you want to credit someone for a flatbread with fat and vegetables on top, you can credit ancient Babylon for that.
>>
>>20691224
American food is better than foreigner food. Would you rather eat at one of these places or a Britbong sarnie van on the M1?

https://robbreport.com/food-drink/dining/us-3-michelin-star-restaurants-sf-ny-chi-dc-eg18-2832537/
>>
>>20691801
>American food is better than foreigner food
American food barely qualifies as food.
>>
>>20691832
you're right it's closer to ambrosia
>>
>>20691862
I won't even entertain you after this post, you childish american imbecile. Your food is loaded with sugary shit, corn, soy and other garbage. You don't eat like humans, you eat goyim cattle pig paste.

Now fuck off.
>>
>>20691801
There's much less of a chance that there's big black cock ejaculate in the britbong food. Due to the fact that the US loves big black cocks much more than the Brits.
>>
File: 1694802231289770.jpg (66 KB, 826x871)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>20691234
Salami and pepperoni are not even remotely the same thing as far as taste is concerned, you retarded Europe. I know you dumb niggers don't have pepperoni over there so stop talking about shit you know nothing about.
>>
>>20691882
You've never left your state, you fucking cuckold. So you wouldn't know shit, you sheltered piece of shit.
>>
>>20691234
Do you even have the Ninja Turtles over there?
>>
>>20691892
Yes but it's hentai. And it's fucking delicious
>>
>>20691873
yeah all our stuff has infinitely tastier ingredients, exactly. don't get mad cuz you can't afford corn syrup.

>>20691878
true, the Britbong food has Muslim jizz instead. that's why it's called jizzya
>>
>>20691911
>Muslim blah blah blah
Yes, yes if you say so. Well done little buddy
>>
>>20691327
Thatst right, they just think about niggers
>>
>>20691882
>Salami and pepperoni are not even remotely the same thing as far as taste is concerned
pepperoni is just inferior chorizo (salami)
>>
>>20691913
>big black cock blah blah blah
don't get anally upset cuz I twisted your own game back on you limey, lol.

>>20691915
we don't think about them, we avoid them. it's fags like you that are constantly drooling, daydreaming about the spades lol
>>
there is such a thing as too much pepperoni, and the left one is it
>>
>>20691931
Maybe if you're a 150lbs twink.
>>
>>20691928
mutts law I and mutts law II are very much in effect here
>>
File: gm.jpg (67 KB, 1600x900)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>20691327
This. I can only name one head of state in Europe and it's only because she's a qt.
>>
>>20691932
it has nothing to do with calories.
>>
>>20691936
we don't follow laws cuz we have freedom unlike you Yuros. can't even put corn syrup in your ground beef you're such slaves.

>>20691937
Orban isn't that cute but I understand ya
>>
>>20691224
American girl
>look at this awesome pizza!
Italian girl
>oh god this is so embarrassing i can't wait to get out of here
>>
>>20691892
In some parts of Europe they were called the Hero Turtles because the word "ninja" was deemed too violent.
I'm not kidding.
>>
>>20691974
Yeah, in the UK when I was a kid, it was hero. I was quite puzzled when I heard TMNT for the first time
>>
>>20691224
I hate these thumbnails. I hate modern YouTube. I hate modern media. And I don't give a shit about your poor people food.
>>
>>20691988
Everybody cares about your opinion. Thanks for sharing. You're very important
>>
why are americans so defensive about their food? i mean they have great stuff but on average it's quite... underwhelming?
>>
>>20692159
It's basically the WE WUZ syndrome. Europeans came over to the US, cooked some food, different nationalities lived together and combined some cooking styles and used new world ingredients and made something slightly different over here. Why some people try to twist that into the US invented or perfected everything I don't know.

A lot of it is just pretty plain stuff but I mean even here within the US there are flame wars about who has the best pizza, mexican food or whatever between the states. Lack of identity?
>>
>>20691873
It is true America has shitty corn syrup and petrol seed oil foods.
But right next to them in the store is an option without.
>>
>>20691927
We have salami. We have chorizo. Neither taste anything like pepperoni. Stop trying to pull shit out of your ass. Most euros I have seen talk about pizza on youtube say American pizza is far superior to euro pizza, including italian pizza. At least the euros that have eaten American pizza in America. It makes sense - after all, Americans invented pizza and euros just do a poor imitation.
>>
>>20692239
>Most euros I have seen talk about pizza on youtube say American pizza is far superior to euro pizza, including italian pizza.

Post 7.
>>
seriously though, why are americans so insecure about their food? just the tiniest bit of criticism or disagreeing it's the best of the best and they have an emotional breakdown
>>
>>20692239
>on youtube
Ouch. You pitiful little soul
>>
>>20691878
Interesting take considering where most of the viewers of that particular degenerate smut are from.. places that Europe imports mud-monsters from wholesale.
>>
>>20692239
Pepperoni is just a type of salami, retard.
>>
>>20691327
All we're concerned about is keeping American garbage out, Dmitri. We definitely don't want your Russian trash either.
>>
>>20691327
Man you triggered the fuck of these thirdies
>>
>>20692338
Yeah yeah, whatever you say, D'Shawn Martinez
>>
>>20692159
>why are americans so defensive about their food?
The fuck are you talking about? This is a goyslop forum.
>>
>>20692350
ha. you have tears don't you tyler? aw boo hoo
>>
>>20692356
If I were you, I'd have either gone for:
>the fuck you talking about?
or
>what the fuck are you talking about?
You're sort of in the middle. It's a bit wishy washy
>>
>>20691613
>>20691625
So you have never had American pizza or been to America, got it
>>
>>20692402
Oh Karen, stop being so menstrual. I've heard that it can be tough, but ultimately the gentlemen don't really care.
>>
File: tdklyyyyyy.jpg (1.67 MB, 1920x1805)
1.67 MB
1.67 MB JPG
>>20692341
>All sausage is salami
>>
>>20692426
Salumi means any salt-cured pork meat, Dmitri. If you want to sell your garbage in NATO countries just give it another name, how hard can it be?
>>
completely agreed. your woman there, however, is dreadful. her smile is completely unattractive
>>
>>20691327
based
>>
>>20691984
>>20691974
its because there was a scare around japanese weapons at the time, kinda like how americans went crazy over video games causing violence. if you look at all the banned weapons in the UK, 90% of them are japanese because the toffs are retarded racists
>>
>>20691224
Let's be honest- outside some cherry picked items, any of this planet's cuisine is more or less horrid.
>>
>>20691224
Europe deserves everything that's happening to it. you smug fart huffing fucks have been shitting in the cultural downstream for decades and need to be put in your place.
>>
>>20692676
Don't worry Juan your country is about to crash and burn after this disaster of an "election" you're about to have. Why don't you yell about muh pizza when your entire nation crumbles
>>
>>20691224
>hur dur America
You're obsessed. You get up every day dreaming of the American food/products/services you're going to consoooom and then how you'll save face face afterwards. Apparently, a lot of you think going on 4chan and smugposting about America is saving face.
>>
>>20692766
>America is going to collapse
>and it'll be great for my vassal shithole
>so tired of being colonized
oh worldoid... I got bad news for ya...
>>
i went on a trip to italy almost 20 years ago and i remember going tothis little hole in the wall pizza place in naples. i think it was called pizzeria da michele or something like that. it was a basic margherita pizza for 5 euros and i still remember it because it was the best pizza ive ever eaten then or since.
>>
>>20691224
>American cuisine is pretty bad and laughable when compared to Europe or even the rest of the world.
Objectively false. American cuisine is great, and the entire world knows it. You can cope all you want about how fast food is garbage, slop, etc., but it's a fact that American fast food is beloved throughout the world. No other country has the same level of culinary dominance. Even a lot of Italian, Chinese, and Mexican food eaten internationally is heavily Americanized. For every fart-sniffing yuropoor that goes on and on about the superiority of traditional French or Italian cuisine, there are at least 50 people who prefer a nice burger.
>>
File: 1719432419442611.jpg (54 KB, 940x625)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>20693055
If it were just America dominating the world, it would be humiliating enough. But the way in which America has done it has filled so much of the world, and eastern Europe in particular, with such unmitigated seethe, they have no choice but to countersignal and save face.

The entire world has one-itis over America. It's like we pumped and dumped them or something. I'm like "lul dude just don't eat cheeseburgers or watch hollywood movies and go on with your life" but they'll never stop seething because we literally captured their minds lol
>>
>>20693094
>>20693055
>>20692853
Americans don't rule this world. Your masters do. If anything, Americans as a whole are the biggest cattle in the world.
>>
File: 1695826467424567.jpg (75 KB, 624x348)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>20691888
I've traveled all over the world and lived in multiple states. I lived in Germany for three months and they put giant pieces of salami on pizzas. Not bite sized salami, but the massive slices that are supposed to go on a sandwich. The workers didn't even know what pepperoni was when I asked about it. My German friends didn't know what pepperoni was either. It was legitimately disgusting too, salami doesn't fucking go on pizza. They also put yellow corn in their fucked up abomination they call "chili". Don't even get me started on German "food", the only good food they had was schnitzel and brie cheese sandwiches.
>>
>>20691224
Italian's can suck my ass. They lost the pizza as WW2 reparations. They're lucky they were allowed to keep pasta, too.
>>
>>20693213
And yet the number of innovations created by ordinary Americans that have influenced your life is staggering and continues. How is this possible if these are mere "cattle"? Is it possible your stubborn "master/slave" mindset has limited you and your inferior society? Doesn't the word "slav" literally mean slave?
>>
>>20691224
>American cuisine is pretty bad and laughable
lolno Cajun food alone mogs most of the planet
>>
>>20693055
>america can make fast food
Yeah well what about GOOD food?
>>
>>20693305
There are more McDonalds outside of America then there are within America. Apparently, you fuckers like this "bad" food an awful lot.
>>
>>20693241
I don't know what the fuck you're talking about, you fatso. I'm from Netherlands.
>>
>>20693319
Am I supposed to care where that is? Sounds like just another Euro shithole with McDonalds and US military presence.
>>
>>20693329
I didn't expect anything else from a manlet jewgolem fatfuck.
>>
>>20691224
I'm sorry, this is a SEA and EU board, you may not post pro-american opinions here.
>>
File: 1712354897177556.jpg (101 KB, 1024x680)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>>20693365
How is it that such a person literally dominates you in every possible way? Is it possible you're just a little bit jealous and maybe a teensy bit inclined to overcompensate to save face?

I had to look it up because I literally had no idea your gay country existed but apparently pic related is your military. All I can say is, you are clearly very mad and blaming the wrong person.
>>
>>20693394
Jealous of what? US is literally third world, even when compared to some god forsaken Eastern Euro shithole like Romania. Average American is poor and in debt, you have no culture, you're mixed, blacks dominate your country, you're the home of LGBTQ degeneracy, your children eat processed garbage, you're all short, brown and obese. There is no redeeming quality about US anymore.
>>
>mama mia I burn-a da pizza! molo mista ba beezo!
>>
File: 1707026362473252.jpg (1.09 MB, 1000x667)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB JPG
>>20693406
>anymore
wishful thinking.

protip: your rulers fill you full of anti-American propaganda and counter-signals to keep you barking up the wrong tree. America has problems (as does every country) but not nearly as bad as the media portrays. They know it's easier for you to blame America then to blame them. You class-based peasants in tiny gay euro countries do so love saving face. Your rulers (managers, really) exploit this.

Start your own anonymous image board and clean up your own gay country first, faggot.
>>
>>20691882
Pepperoni is literally a kind of salami you fucking idiot.
>>
>>20693425
Imagine still being a transphobic racist, nazi bigoted orange man supporter in the current year. You are beyond pathetic my dude.
>>
>>20691224
> American cuisine is pretty bad and laughable when compared to Europe or even the rest of the world

It isn't. Maybe southern europe, but northern european food is fucking disgusting compared to american food.
>>
>>20691224
>when compared to Europe
lmao no
>>
>>20692203
>Mexican food

half of most mexican dishes originated in texas.
>>
>>20691338
No, actually all developed countries have been having those problems. Usually in direct proportion to how developed they are.
>>
File: Eurohomos.jpg (24 KB, 414x264)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>20693406
>even when compared to some god forsaken Eastern Euro shithole like Romania.
Is that why the average american is richer than them or westerners and has a higher standard of living
>Average American is poor and in debt
The average dutch, nordic, and british is deeper in debt than the average american
https://wolfstreet.com/2017/01/22/these-are-the-countries-with-the-biggest-debt-slaves-and-americans-are-only-in-10th-place/
>you have no culture
Except the one your entire continent coopted and emulates constantly
>you're mixed,
5% of the US is mixed race
>you're the home of LGBTQ degeneracy
Came from French, germans, and brits. Euros spent the last 20 years trying to get americans more accepting when they're the least accepting of any country about it.
>you're all short, brown and obese.
Mexico, not us.

Other two are correct tho euroshitskin

>>20693319
Nafri shitskin
>>
>>20691234
>idk how it's translated to English but pig meat).

Long pork/long pig
>>
>>20693710
All world's best chefs come from Europe, you uncultured american swine.
>>
>>20691325
Everyone except retards are nutcases?
>>
File: 1652579685485.jpg (105 KB, 795x1024)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>20691224
>Your entire civilisation is collapsing
>Your tribe and people can't breed
>There is undeniably a mass, collective psychosis in the collective consciousness
>You are writing paragraphs online about pizza
You are the problem with the current world; and the billions just like (You)
>>
>>20691928
>. it's fags like you that are constantly drooling, daydreaming about the spades lol
That is cope and you know it.
>>
>>20692159
Amerimutts are sensitive about having no culture, unless you call kneeling for BBC a culture.
>>
>>20693795
the fact you don't see the ironing in your post is far more troubling
>>
yeah look almost complete freedom with toppings that's a great innovation but if you compare like with like such as a margherita vs a ny plain slice it's not flattering for the plain slice, pre shredded mozz from a bag and dried oregano instead of fresh basil
>>
File: maxresdefault38.jpg (307 KB, 1280x720)
307 KB
307 KB JPG
>>20693803
>having no culture
how can we have no culture when we have your culture? And everybody else's for that matter.
>>
>>20693750
Yeah, come from Europe and move to US, you sloppy leftover garbage of a person.
>>
>>20693907
>sloppy leftover garbage of a person.
You just described Americans. Since Europe pretty much dumped all of their worst trash over there.
>>
>>20691224
left has too much pepperoni, about 4 pieces is ideal for flavor balance.
>>
>>20693923
More like all the people with a dick and balls moved to US, leaving only impotent faggots at home.

That's why you've been irrelevant for over a century.
>>
>>20693923
Funny how the worst trash ended up inventing computers, nukes, internet and going to the moon while the best trash only managed to seethe about them anonymously on the internet in their non-native language.
>>
>>20693939
>ended up inventing computers, nukes, internet and going to the moon
All done by Germans
>>
>>20693957
Not German enough to do so in Germany, apparently.
>>
>>20693984
They did.
>>
>>20694036
nope
>>
>>20694051
Okay fatty. Live in your delusion.
>>
>>20693957
Didn't know that Leo Szilard and Robert Taylor were german.
>>
>>20694056
I'm not the one pretending germans were relevant outside America, the one place where non-worthless germans went.
>>
File: pizza.png (1.75 MB, 1500x1061)
1.75 MB
1.75 MB PNG
>>20691224
>>
This is the best pizza.
>>
>>20694123
Looks terrible
>>
>>20694123
Looks fantastic
>>
>>20694123
Looks uncooked
>>
>>20694123
Looks overcooked
>>
>>20694123
That's a pie not pizza.
>>
File: 1610393000866.jpg (17 KB, 500x508)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
I like both American pizza AND Neapolitan pizza.
>>
>>20694123
That’s a pizza not a pie.
>>
Their faces drip with more fat than their pizzas
>>
>>20694163
holy fucking shit kill yourself you insufferable nuancebrain
>>
File: 1699336808027507.png (33 KB, 413x282)
33 KB
33 KB PNG
>>20693482
That isn't relevant. If you ask for a pepperoni sandwich, and someone makes you a salami sandwich, you will tell them to take it back and make you the correct sandwich. That's like saying all cheddar is the same because it's called cheddar. All ground beef is the same because it's all ground beef. It's not. There are varieties of all these things and you claiming there isn't a difference shows me you've never fucking tasted pepperoni once in your life. Stop talking about something when you don't even have knowledge of the subject, it makes you look ignorant and braindead.
>>
>>20694286
Sorry, are you saying that there's no pepperoni in Europe? What are you basing this on?
>>
>>20694292
I don't know if other euro countries have pepperoni but Germans don't know what pepperoni is and it didn't exist when I lived there.
>>
>>20694292
They think salami and pepperoni are the same thing. That doesn't tip you off?
>>
>>20694339
What's salame picante in that case?
>>
>>20691234
Retard
>>
>>20694123
I'd eat that
>>
>>20691225
/thread
>>
>>20691224
cope
>>
This is the pizza.
>>
>>20691224
I want to stuff them full of pizza until their bellies are nice and bloated. Then I want to watch the American one poop all of the pizza out
>>
>>20694123
That's antisemitic.
>>
>>20695884
>Then I want to watch the American one poop
Do you actually think those flags are indicating the nationalities of the girls?
>>
>>20691325
You are delusional
>>
>>20691224
Left unironically looks better. The pizza as well.
>>
>>20693712
Then why don't we have that problem in Zimbabwe, amerishart?
>>
>>20691224
The right is also american
>>
>>20691224
Both pizzas look shit. The worst thing you can do to a pizza is overload it with cheese. Makes the whole thing soggy
>>
>>20696520
>Both pizzas look shit
You're foreign. How would you know what pizza is supposed to taste like?
>>
File: download (28).jpg (32 KB, 251x400)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>20694329
Isn't it just Paprika-Salami?
>>
>>20696535
Okay enjoy your slop
>>
>>20696540
>slop
That word isn't as cool as you think it is, foreigner. You come across like a 9 year old.
>>
>>20691327
True. I think the only times Europe even enters my mind at all is when I'm on 4chan and they seethe, or when I'm watching a ww2 movie or ratatouille or something.
America is such a superior continent in every conceivable way.
>>
>>20696539
No. Pepperoni is higher fat content and saltier, I've had what's in your pic and American Pepperoni and they're very different.
>>
>>20693055
All of this.
I travel well and dine well while doing it, but its not random where I eat, I may have to research and figure it out, or else i'd be in tourist traps. Maybe the euro should travel the same way and have the more quality experiences in the US, and not assume an interstate lined with conveniences is how Americans dine. We don't. I have the patience to wait until my destination and my dinner reservation at the end locale. I am only stopping to use the bathroom, fill up, and get a coffee or shake to sip on while driving (or while flying).

New Haven pizza is the original pizza in the US, and it's utterly delicious, no matter if from Frank Pepe's or Sally's or the newer Bar. The local contribution was littleneck clams, and the fact the ovens were fired by coal. Then came clumps os mashed potatoes of all things. This is the american pizza, clam and potato, charred bits on the crust.
>>
>>20696556
>and not assume an interstate lined with conveniences is how Americans dine. We don't.
We do though. Your post is a massive cope.
>>
>>20696590
>We do though.
Not him, but nice try. At least admit you're from Australia or some other foreign vassal shithole instead of pretending to be American. FWIW, Americans eat wherever the fuck we want because we have options, unlike most of the world, so you're both fucking gay and wrong.
>>
>>20691224
>But if there is something Americans have done right, is that they improved Pizza

Enlighten me Anon.
I don't remember having eaten an American pizza!
>>
>>20696597
Sure thing buddy, most countries don’t have restaurants and americans only eat at local restaurants or cook at home, everyone wonders how our country was colonized by fast food franchises since nobody goes there. Fuck euros for being pretentious pricks and fuck you for being a lying bitch.
>>
>>20696604
Faggot, I posted that we do what we want. That includes all of the above. I can eat a Waffle House by the interstate on Monday, get a great pizza from my local pizza joint on Tuesday, and grill in my big fucking back yard on Wednesday. Or do all 3 in the same day. I dgaf. The world can suck my dick. I'm an American.
>>
>>20696610
Are you actually retarded enough to believe only americans get to chose what and where they eat? Have you ever left your fucking state?
>>
File: 1717768157078782.jpg (1.28 MB, 3149x2549)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB JPG
>>20696615
>moving the goalposts
They don't have these options. Their "options" are different types/degrees of poverty and deprivation. I get that you're larping as an American and can't admit which foreign shithole you're from but the good news is that it doesn't matter. You're all the same irrelevant vassals to Americans.

Eat shit and take your vax, worldie.
>>
>>20696624
I was born in St Louis you retarded faggot. You make no sense, claiming superiority because you can eat at Waffle House for lunch and a local pizza for dinner? Really? Confirmed: you never left your flyover state.
>>
>>20696624
>>>20696615
>>moving the goalposts
>They don't have these options.
In the grand scheme of things, food is inexpensive in all of the US. Relatively speaking, Americans can and do spend what they want on food. He's right. It's a smaller piece of the cost of living puzzle than Euros enjoy. Sure it's worse thanks to Biden's economy, but it's the most affordable food in the world.
>>
>>20691234
>Switzerland here.
you cannot be more irrelevant
>>
>>20696520
Cheese doesn't make pizza soggy, too many vegetables do. Since when does cheese get wet?
>>
>>20696539
Not even remotely close to the same taste. This is like asking if ground turkey is the same as honey smoked deli turkey. Omg! But they're both turkey, so they're the same am I rite?!?!? No. Quit being retarded.
>>
>>20696635
>I was born in St Louis
I love it when foreigners try to larp as Americans and they always pick the most implausible scenarios and articulate it in strange ways that no American would.

No American who isn't black would say "I was born in St. Louis". And the attempt at using "flyover" as an insult when St Louis is deadass in the midst of flyover is rich. Keep trying, worldie.
>>
>>20696648
Two salami variants with peppers in them is the same as bee spit and bird meat?
>>
>>20696624
Embarrassing.
>>
>>20696635
Wait, since when is NJ a flyover state? Do you even know what that term means? Even in my small city of 70k there is such a huge plethora of options, I've lived here for two years and barely made a dent in all the 4.5+ star places I could try. What are you even trying to say? People choose to eat fast food out of convenience and for comfort, they don't do it because they "have no other choice."
>>
>>20696640
>moving the goalpost
That’s what you’re doing. Suddenly its good because it’s cheap. You’re a fucking moron.
>>
>>20696650
I never claimed i wasn’t from a flyover state you dumbass.
>>
File: 1699850671452293.jpg (27 KB, 471x471)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>20696653
Why are you even talking about it when you've clearly never tasted pepperoni? Do you even know what the difference between ground meat and deli meat is? Why respond at all?
>>
>>20696650
Not that guy, but funny story. My grandmother, who had her IDs stolen while traveling with us in CDMX, got back into the US just by identifying her place of birth as "Missourah" and was simply then waved on through. I read the official pronunciation has now changed to the anglicized (non-Indian) way as a state now as Missour-eee
>>
>>20696655
You're responding to someone larping as an American. Everything they think they know, they got from watching movies and tv. They think Americans insult each other by calling each other out for living in "flyover" states because that's what the aids-ridden faggots in NYC and LA quip about when they write said movies and tv.
>>
>>20696645
40% of cheese is water you dumb nigger
>>
>>20696662
This is true. State Department uses casual banter to tease out foreign agents. Little things like pronunciation of cities and opinions about sports teams. All sorts of subtle shibboleth. Sussing out foreign larpers is fun on 4chan because we're full of UK Commonwealth retards and Europoors using 4chan as a free speech refuge. They're incredibly insecure and humiliated so when backed into a corner they'll often pretend to be American. Usually they'll fumble it in the most pathetic ways that reveal they know absolutely fuck all about this country they're so negatively obsessed with.
>>
>>20696669
Not sure how that's relevant. I've eaten extra cheese pizza my entire life and I've never had a wet cheese pizza. Meat, sauce, dough, and vegetables also contain water content and the only time pizza becomes wet is if it's overloaded with too many vegetables. It can get GREASY from too much meat or cheese but it doesn't get wet. Perhaps learn English a bit better before trying to deal with the nuances of the language.
>>
>>20696645
>too many vegetables do
or not having the heat high enough to cook the vegetables and drive off the moisture in them, or only putting them on raw, or using a sauce that is too wet, or putting the vegetables under the cheese, or not using part skim cheese....
There's no finite answer for a soggy pizza, I'd say. Why be so absolute, and make claims that can be refuted. Not every restaurant is Papa Johns! Some people known what they are doing, where to place a pie in the oven, and when to pull it
>>
>>20696645
There's not a single vegetable in OP's pic yet you can see both pizzas hanging sadly, the left one being the more egregious one. That's because it's not water that makes a pizza soggy but fat. Water evaporates in a 200 °C oven but fat doesn't. As the cheese melts and releases its fat it seeps into the crust giving you a sad, soggy excuse of a pizza. Same with covering every square cm of the pizza with sausage.
>>
>>20696676
You're being trolled. Anyone who has added too many veggies on pizza knows what you're talking about. Getting sliced Roma tomatoes or sliced tomatoes that are too thick is basically a recipe for soggy pizza.
>>
>>20696655
You have no reading comprehension, nobody ever claimed there was no options in the US you low is retard.
>>
>>20696707
Very low "is". You've won.
>>
>>20696684
>veggies make pizzas soggy
>therefore nothing else make them soggy
I don't even know what kind of reverse reasoning this is. I have never seen an american pizza slice stand upright when held at the end. Many european pizzas suffer from the same issues, likely due to american influence making people think that more toppings = better pizza. It's abundantly clear to anyone with common sense that overloading a pizza with cheese makes it soggy, i don't get why it's so hard for people in this thread to admit. If you just like molten cheese you don't have to bother with pizza, much easier to just melt some cheese
>>
>>20696736
>I have never seen an american pizza slice stand upright when held at the end.
Huh? Not sure why you'd want this, but literally go to any Pizza Hut. Thin crust of course, but even the hand tossed are rigid as the crust is now ultra thin. They have them in your shithole country, most likely. There is a Pizza Hut at the foot of the pyramids in Egypt.

There is nothing inherently impressive about a rigid slice, though. With pizza trying to imitate a NY style, it often means that the crust is going to be too chewy.
>>
>>20691224
Italian pizza was a peasant food that American's turned into gourmet.
>>
>>20696736
>I have never seen an american pizza slice stand upright when held at the end.
You are retarded. The reason the canonical way to eat a slice of New York pizza is to pinch and fold it over with one hand is that the slice does not "stand upright" when held. Nobody likes soggy pizza but the lengths non-Americans will go to rationalize their deprivation, poverty, and lack of freedom is astounding. You literally shape your cultures around hopelessness and dependence.
>>
>>20696866
You’re talking to an american.
>>
>>20696871
Jokes on you, I'm actually non-American.
>>
>>20696872
I’m not american either
>>
>>20696877
plot twist, neither am i
>>
>>20696877
meanwhile, I'm ultra-American.
>>
>>20696871
>>20696872
>>20696877
>>20696878
>>20696882
>larping
Eurangutans are fucking cringe
>>
File: i cooka da meats.jpg (135 KB, 750x555)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
I'm not eating pizza right now I'm making an omelet
>>
File: 1700984018746.gif (386 KB, 128x128)
386 KB
386 KB GIF
>salami and pepperoni are the EXACT same thing!!! There's no difference!!
>CHEESE MAKES PIZZA SOGGY
>your pizza slice isn't rigid and hard? THAT MEANS ITS WET FROM THE CHEESE!!
>veggies don't make pizza wet lol it's obviously the cheese because of the water content of cheese!
Do Euros really? This thread is so embarrassing, but it's also funny watching Euros expose themselves as being this retarded over and over.
>>
>>20696901
>larping as an American
Stop it.
>>
>>20696866
>no man it's not soggy
>it's supposed to be that way
Just admit it's shit pizza
>>
>>20696901
Before this thread I've only seen ketolards have such an unreasonable obsession for cheese. People acting as if putting slightly less cheese on a pizza will kill them
>>
Americans love to take a handful of a country’s regional dishes and extrapolate remixes
>Hurr durrr, mexicans only use five ingredients
>Hurr durr, Italians only eat pasta and pizza
That because of the tiny sample size and conformity of looking at them and thinking that it is it, there’s nothing more. That is also why Americans annoy others with their food, feels like a parody.
There’s also this >>20697036
Something similar can be said about mexican food, where some dishes are defines by the way they are presented, whilst Americans think of a very specific list of ingredients, taco bowls and taco flavor make no sense to a Mexican, but mean something to an American
>>
>>20697028
>soggy or stiff crust
those are not your only two options
>>
>>20691327
Too busy worshipping blacks and sending taxes to Israel?
>>
>>20697536
lol this retard thinks our taxes get sent anywhere and that we don't just print endless money and get globaloid vassals like him addicted to it. lol
>>
>>20697544
Lol why are you even talking to a Russian in a Russian thread full of Russians? lol
>>
>>20691233
>>Newfag tourist dosen't know euro copes
>>
>>20691224
Gourmet pizza>>>>Neapolitan Pizza>>>Pizza Romana>>>>American Pizza>>>>>>Pizza al taglio
>>
>>20698219
>Gourmet pizza
lol
>>
>>20691224
Hawaiian pizza, that is all.
>>
>>20698267
I swear it's fucking good
>>
The only thing Americans can improve is speed running getting a massive heart attack
>>
>>20697544
And that's why your disgustingly citizens can't even afford rent and groceries? Is the fat clogging up your brain or are you normally this retarded?
>>
Iowa pizza is the best pizza.
>>
>>20699579
Wow anon that surely is too much cheese on the pizza, must be wet since cheese is 40% water
>>
>>20699538
This vassal is *mad*. Which irrelevant shithole are you from, vassal? Notice how they never want to say... lol
>>
File: 1718104605679848m.jpg (141 KB, 1024x982)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
>>20691224
Even with scientific proof such as this Europeans will cope and seethe.
>>
>>20699579
>Iowa
Is that a chain?
>>
>>20692341
>pepperoni is a type of salami
Yeah, and rye is a type of bread. Therefor all bread = rye according to you fucking morons.
>>
>>20699579
that pizza be lookin good ngl. get some ranch to dip the crust in, bone apple tea
>>
>>20691611
>no u
Exactly what I'd expect from someone inhabiting a forgotten country.
>>
Reminder: Europeans are ALL weak and gay. Thier ancestors new they couldn't make it in the new world.
>>
>>20691224
This is true except American cuisine is generally better than any yuropoor cuisine anywhere. Italian food really does suck and the Americanized versions are always better.

There's a reason why Europeans are so weak and frail.
>>
File: 1715011500232215.jpg (27 KB, 360x360)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>20691224
The American-style pizza is meant to be a fast and convenient party food to feed large groups of people. Nobody here actually considers it gourmet shit, although Dominos and Pizza Hut actually do make nicer pizzas now in addition to their classic cheap slop.
>>
>>20691251
Local pizzerias in virtually all of Europe make American style pizza thougheverbeit.
>>
>>20699672
>$23 (without taxes)
>cheap
kekkarony
>>
File: H2QdEJO.jpg (609 KB, 2448x3264)
609 KB
609 KB JPG
>>20699579
you damn tootin
>>
>>20691224
>American cuisine
No offense but the food you got is just European food with more additives
>>
>>20702160
No offense but that's objectively false
>>
>>20701942
>$23 (without taxes)
The fuck are you on about? You're just not goyslopping correctly.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.