[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Pele1.jpg (1.37 MB, 2000x3091)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB JPG
Or /coc/ thread if that's what you look for in the catalog.

Wiki:
https://the-conservatory.fandom.com/wiki/The_/co/nservatory_Wiki

Past threads:
https://desuarchive.org/co/search/text/the-conservatory%20wiki/type/op/
>>
File: Pele2.jpg (1.66 MB, 2000x3636)
1.66 MB
1.66 MB JPG
>How does this work?

>It works like a community toy chest. In the /coc/ threads you are free to post whatever ideas/settings/characters you want, but you have to be OK with other people playing with them (tweaking them, putting them in stories, using them for things, etc.)
>There's no guarantee that what you post will catch on either.

>If the OC you are posting is YOURS for something you are personally doing, then it would go to the "How is your webcomic?" threads.
>If you just want feedback on an OC of yours, then it would go in the "donut steel" threads or drawthreads.

If the thread dies suddenly or you still want to discuss something when there's no thread:
https://boards.plus4chan.org/coc/

Last time:

-New pics
-Dynamo League greentexts are back
-Other /co/ projects that don't have home threads right now
-Dumbstruck makes her debut
-Bug team mini comic featuring Pele the volcano goddess vs Sakthi
-Doodles
-Lustless comic updated
-A lot of new Golden Girl pics and a 4th of July story
-Other stuff I didn't mention
>>
>>
Alright whose up for more?
>>
>>144409354
It depends. More what exactly?
>>
>>144408863
Lol wasn't expecting dumbstruck to get a shout out. She still has some growing pains but always fun to hear ideas and make new ocs with the thread.
>>
>>144409386
>>
>>144409390
She was the focus of a fair amount of last thread.
>>
>>144409386
Why more ladybug of course! More mighty Marley mantis and shit.
>>144409390
Is this a kid?
>>
File: Dumbstruck_heroing (1).png (3.63 MB, 3104x3512)
3.63 MB
3.63 MB PNG
>>144409474
That she was actually lol, I didn't notice. I do appreciate all the ideas I was gonna draw that one anons villain concept but I actually was thinking of trying new oc this week. But always open to dumbstruck concepts may draw her in between since I've mostly nailed down her basic design and figure.
>>144409484
I said she looks younger in base cause more boyish tomboy but I said she teenish hero. I no like putting age but either just starting HS or leaving middle though she in private school so who knows the grading system am I right kek.

Now that I think about it I draw her heroine form the most lol, so maybe she doesn't read as young because of bimbo thing but guess that's good dichotomy
>>
>>144409484
>Why more ladybug of course! More mighty Marley mantis and shit.
Sure. I think a shortstack milf with a dumptruck ass is an absolute moral good.
>>
>>144410030
>Sure. I think a shortstack milf with a dumptruck ass is an absolute moral good.
Buddy I’m talking a taller more adult looking Marley with not only a fat ass but giant tits, but nice thighs. Voluptuous and curvy, maybe nice plumpness in the rear and thighs.
Like I said in the prior thread, science or what others say, natural development.
>>
>>144410286
Seems strange to me, being preggo can fill you out but I've never heard of it making you taller.
>>
>>144410286
At this point you might as well move your attention over to Ladybug Prime, the "improved" clone that Mighty Goliath made.
>>
>>144410313
that's the beauty of body development as you age.
>>144410406
>a taller looking marley was made before LP
>nobody even uses LP
afraid the game is over before you played, my friend.
Anyway, how many kids do you guys think we can do?
There's Jackbug, Cockroach, uhhhh
>>
File: mothers day 23.png (41 KB, 1028x757)
41 KB
41 KB PNG
>>144410759
Half of the ones people came up with were other women, which I think is where the "super breeding powers" joke came from.
>>
>>144410759
I'm pretty sure the taller Marley you're thinking of IS Ladybug Prime.
>>
>>144410759
>Cockroach
Lmao I actually forgot there for a second that there was a talk of theoretical offspring that Marley and Arthur might produce.
>>
>>144410903
iirc yeah, but I don't like how all the women are just the other short ass girls, what about actual big women or the guys themselves other than arthur.
>>144410916
no no I saw a picture someone made of a hypothetical older marley with a kid of her own.
>>144411014
Yeah and the whole relationship thing. Maybe for a future au this could be where that happens. I would like a Cockroach themed hero for arthur and marley's kid, but I would kill if the kid would be a stone/concrete armored bug of sorts with crack/ripple powers.
Jackbug probably could be a type of rhino theme or some kind of "Slambug"

Lets not forget we could do non-themed bugs, such as from 03's post:
>Psychics
>Knights
>Possible Fish folk
>Even monsterous kinds of kids.
>>
>>144411110
>iirc yeah, but I don't like how all the women are just the other short ass girls, what about actual big women or the guys themselves other than arthur.
Fair enough. There's certainly enough to pick from. LL+Conrad is interesting since he doesn't have any powers either.
Speaking of board tans, if Deelette needs a little sister, LL+/d/emona...
>>
File: 1685570121008.png (1.27 MB, 2160x2160)
1.27 MB
1.27 MB PNG
>>144411110
>yeah and the whole relationship thing. Maybe for a future au this could be where that happens. I would like a Cockroach themed hero for arthur and marley's kid, but I would kill if the kid would be a stone/concrete armored bug of sorts with crack/ripple powers
There was some talk of Lila and Arthur's elseworld daughter as well, iirc: a power armor wearing amazoness.
I always imagined her as a combination of her mother's looks and daddy dearest's 'tism (maybe even a bit more for extra comedy), think Komi-san Can't Communicate mixed with Rogal Dorn from TTS.
>>
>>144411245
>LL+Conrad
that's true, but this brings up the concept of genetic engineering to let them have powers or go down the road of supertech.
>>144411340
I can imagine maybe that or something with a revealing suit combining with some tech implants or something, maybe a cool tech sword.
> think Komi-san Can't Communicate mixed with Rogal Dorn from TTS
so basically kinda naive and silent
>>
>>144411447
>naive and silent
More like "a roman statue-tier picture of stoic feminine beauty which gets shattered immediately after she opens her mouth because she's as blunt as a container van of hammers".

>Crackdown: "So, you're from the future, right? Can you tell me about it?"
>daughter: "Yes."
>Crackdown: "...Can you do it now?"
>daughter: "Yes."
>Crackdown: "..."
>Crackdown: "Fucking do it then."
>daughter: "I shall do it."
>>
>>144411110
>I would like a Cockroach themed hero for arthur and marley's kid, but I would kill if the kid would be a stone/concrete armored bug of sorts with crack/ripple powers.
George "Dubia" Braun
>>
>>144411671
She's perfect
>>144411813
Yeah, that's good, what's the name though for the other kids, aka Jackbug and that one with the military helmet and blonde hair or whatever? I think latter might not need to exist though since she's lila's kid so maybe we might not need her
>>
File: bug jack hammer bttf.png (245 KB, 744x745)
245 KB
245 KB PNG
>>144412064
At least one of the Hammerbugs is "Laurel."
>>
File: US_flag_burning.jpg (135 KB, 725x1000)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
>>144412279
cool I guess we'll name bugjack/Hammerbug Laurel, the other will not exist unfortunately. So I saw a good design for Laurel would be more like a rhino then?
>>
File: The_sky_above.png (115 KB, 806x773)
115 KB
115 KB PNG
>>144408863
>Other /co/ projects that don't have home threads right now
Then I'll just remind people that tomorrow is the 8th of July and the Stargaze thread will be up. I have something prepared, although Idk if it's something good enough.
But I'll give a bump and a little present/preview to you guys: picrel is you in the last thread.
>>
>>144412368
The suit Ladybug used to construct her own costume was based on a rhino beetle, so that would make sense.

Interesting choice of image.
>>
>>144411110
>"Slambug"
Marley but she's 4'2 and 300 pounds.
>>
File: 799.png (337 KB, 489x443)
337 KB
337 KB PNG
>>144413749
>>
LE BUMP ARRIVES TO THE RESCUE!!
>>
>>144413749
Soft or hard?
>>
>>144413293
Also it could be a cool callback to the whole Bastard Beetle thing I wanted to do lmao.
>>144413749
heh
anyway what else we got
>>
>>144415735
>Also it could be a cool callback to the whole Bastard Beetle thing I wanted to do lmao.
This scenario does seem to involve a lot of bastards.
>>
>>144414869
You're gonna need some help it seems.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (330 KB, 3000x2435)
330 KB
330 KB JPG
>>144416288
No no I met the whole "Bastard Beetle" thing was where I wanted to do a "Superior-Spiderman" meets "Venom" kind of thing for Marley.
But yeah I can see this whole thing may as well be a giant bastards thing, on the other hand they're could be an implication she would be married but that would be foolish then.

Pic related is hypothetical milf marley body type
>>
>>144417312
I like it. Think she'd wear her hair long or short?
>>
Ladybug? More like Dung Beetle! Because she’s packing shit!
-Tech based unfriendly villain
>>
>>144417416
I'd imagine a cross between her current hair and maybe if her "sideburns" were long with maybe a low ponytail in the back
>>
File: PdFu_RQc.jpg (14 KB, 500x500)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>you're telling me Lila's not the one who winds up having kids with 20 different fathers?
>>
>>144417312
>>144418125
Make her into a Butch Hartman mom.
>>
>>144418453
Wait better yet, a Pixar mom.
>>
>>144418453
>>144418466
Why not both?
>>
>>144418453
>>144418574
NO! WE SHALL MAKE HER HAVE A EQUAL MILF BODY!
>>
File: ultra violence concept 1.png (2.44 MB, 3518x3215)
2.44 MB
2.44 MB PNG
As I told a few anons last thread decided to design new heroine.

Ultra violence is title of series in my head, but her name is
>Ultra Vi
>She is in vein of characters like ppg, dark magic girl stories, like magic girl killer or I picked the wrong magic girl
>She is a super sadistic violent girl
>She beats her villains mercilessly
>Her powers are still unknown but just basic package of overpowered mc
>She's a lil fight maniac, but mix with naivety and childish mindset she brutalizes her enemies
>I like idea of her being like "I can do anything I want to a villain because they are bad and bad people need to be punished"
>Could be seen as a joke on the heroes that don't kill or a hero that doesn't hold back
>She really just excuse for me to draw ryona and schizo young girl honestly.

Here are a few designs and concepts very open to ideas and advice on how to improve her or where she should go from here.
>>
File: draw over pyro.png (745 KB, 996x1000)
745 KB
745 KB PNG
>>144418453
>>144418466
>>144418574
The pixar mom huge ass and modest chest obviously preserves her original design more. And it opens the opportunity for a milf Lila to occupy the gigantic-breasted milf role.

>>144418592
Huge breasts would make this version more distinct from current LL. They play in to the difficulties of motherhood, they get in the way of her small frame.
>"Growing up reading those Golden Girl comics I thought a build like this would be wonderful, but now I see what she was complaining about. I can't fight crime the same way I used to."

Interesting discussion. I wonder if any of the GG artists would take an interest, I suppose any decision would be made by any artists. But that's enough for one night. Good night /coc/.
>>
File: ultra violence concept 2.png (1.29 MB, 2143x2919)
1.29 MB
1.29 MB PNG
>>144419241
Forgot to say
>For alter ego, I had a few ideas like she's a nun/pastor's daughter but one of those Cavinlism evangelical types so super hard on anything sin.
>Could explain her nature but idk
>I do know I want her to be normal more quiet timid girl in day to day.
>I feel she's actually super nice and wholesome and loving type to be heroic with or without powers.
>Just she's just a lil sociopath, type that when her friend tries to cheat suddenly goes from timid to looking into your soul and explaining and dark detail what happens to sinners and in jail.
>>
File: ultra vi villainess.png (2.56 MB, 2432x5077)
2.56 MB
2.56 MB PNG
>>144419266
I was weirdly productive today.

I don't know if this is her villain outfit or alter ego.
>See her alter ego as a mean girl in school
>It translate to her being a domineering villainess
>Powers same with vi no idea yet I design em then I think kek
>She used to have perfect teeth until her first ultra vi beat down.
>She despises Vi because of how humiliating losing to her is but she's also super scared of her because Vi genuinely goes for kill
>I realize making her black and having a invincible ryona hero maybe a bad idea and come off racist?????

same as before any notes or advice I'll appreciate and maybe ideas for other ultra vi antagonist or heroes/supporting cast ideas. Super open thinking of designing boy villain/anti hero but idk yet.
>>
Well, goodnight everyone.

I'm not really feeling it this week so far.
>>
>>144419314
>I'm not really feeling it this week so far.
It's ok, don't force yourself.

Speaking of /coc/, what makes people care the most for a particular setting or character? Is it new art/stories/comics? Hope of getting something new reasonably often? A cool lore/background? Shipping? The horny?
What makes something take off in your (all of the thread participants) opinion?
>>
>>144420142
I gotta be honest: I've been involved with one for more than a year now and I still ain't got a faintest clue.
Please let me know if you ever find out.
>>
>>144420263
>Please let me know if you ever find out.
I'll do what I can. Thank you for your answer.
>>
>>144420142
If I had to guess, ease of participation. If a character is easy to work with then the odds of what you come up with for the character being used by someone else go up.
Or the enthusiasm shown by those who do work with the characters.
>>
>>144420142
>Speaking of /coc/, what makes people care the most for a particular setting or character?
A justification for beating off to non-adults
>>
>>144420142
Just from my limited time, seems to be a mix of not caring and somewhat artistically forcing it ,or just making or posting tons of concepts and ideas. Then people are like "oh wtf, eh maybe I'll check it out" etc. Also oc should be girl That and seniority and time tested all seem to be the thing, half of each thread is at least GG or bug so again kind of just gotta pay your dues I assume
>>
>>144420142
Character design that's simultaneously different from the norm and also still easy to replicate. Enough artwork as reference that other artists will be able to work with, without feeling overwhelmed by strict guidelines
>>
LE BUMP SAVES THE THREAD AGAIN!
>>
>>144422887
Our hero!
>>
Wow, tough week, isn't it?
>>
Wow dead as hell today is the drawpile still tonight?
>>
>>144424776
>>144424990
Man, if you think THAT is dead then you're in for a rude awakening.
>>
>>144425015
Probably burnout from GG's Bday and 4th of July. Both were from separate threads.
>>
Also to be blunt I thin the direction of the thread has gone too far into meaningless hornyposting. Now believe me, I love big titties and all, but you gotta at least pretend to attach a story to them. You need to be more subtle when it comes to Magical Realms.
>>
>>144425625
Yeah, that's kind of what it is for me. Not into sexualizing the bug by changing her body type or the yomeiro choice future kids. Also not into "ryona" (abuse) shit.

I'm not so much burnt out on discussing LB or GG, but the topics right now just don't appeal to me or inspire me to participate and I currently don't have anything new idea wise to bring to the thread myself.
>>
>>144425759
>the topics right now just don't appeal to me or inspire me to participate and I currently don't have anything new idea wise to bring to the thread myself.
Ah, the thread-bane.
I whish I had the mental capacity to organize and write all the ideas I have, but probably I drank too much beer in my life.
Like the story with the Blangs. The Saffron Tournament. Or other things.
>>
bump
>>
>>144425562
I know I am, so you're not wrong.
>>
File: dodl 5 29 24.png (761 KB, 1920x1080)
761 KB
761 KB PNG
>>144424990
I've got an early appointment tomorrow so I'm thinking of running the drawpile Tuesday instead, any objections?
>>
>>144427006
I'd be cool with it honestly super tired anyway. But just let me know.
>>
>>144425015
Meant it's monday and we were on 9 and 10 like twice and it wasn't even super early in the day.
>>
>>144427006
I was kinda hoping for it to be held as usual, but it's not a big deal.
I guess I'll have to either dip early for once or give the phone app an actual spin.
>>
Page 10? Not even the time to make a post.
>>
File: 11 27 23.png (142 KB, 1800x1350)
142 KB
142 KB PNG
>>144427081
Will keep you posted!

>>144427167
I apologize for the inconvenience, it's family matters and it has been a tough couple years for family. Ehhhhh is an expert on the phone app so if there's any issue there he can help you get it running.
>>
>>144419250
>no one wants equal thick marley
I may as well cry
>>
>>144428408
more a wiz ar the browser version, not too versed on the android app (which is a thing, apparently)

the browser one just so happens to be the only way that iPad users would be able to join, just as a heads up.
>>
File: img_0578-1.png (92 KB, 556x519)
92 KB
92 KB PNG
>>144425625

I have a story for Newman's past.

He was once one of the best news reporter from a news company (currently bankrupt, non-existent). He was also more libertarian back then, dealing with mostly economics, international and political war news, and financial corruption stories. Well, hes also the type to not know when he's going too far, and he found some unsavory stuff about how some banks were working together to create a financial crisis that would leave millions of people homeless, and then they plan to pocket government bailout money without people suspecting anything.

Anyway he lost his job because one of the banks he wanted to expose owned the majority of his news company, and they manage to get him fired. Although his company never outright said anything about the bank being the reason he was fired (his boss cited that he was too problematic for the company despite bringing good reviews and ratings), Newman essentially knew who it was that was responsible for him losing his job.

These days, he's made more discoveries. But lets say that in one way or another, Newman will expose the big banks and their broken financial system. But it will have the effect of international economic collapse. Costs will go up, homes and jobs will be lost, and people will lose savings. Political upheavals and riots will happen. All because Newman knows the US economy is bent on keeping these banks going at the cost of the American people.

Anyway so thats why hes a nazi

Also ig thats why he'd be an anti hero because if he knows the truth, he will essentially destroy the livelihood of millions or billions of people. And its very easy for his enemies to tell heroes that Newman is a bad man out to ruin the world. Which is fair but far from the actual cause.

I'm still plotting
>>
>>144429087
/new/ vs /biz/, final battle
>>
>Your options are horny or nazi
Peak 4chan in action holy shit.
>>
>>144429087
Why doesn't he just destroy the world with his knowledge? What is he trying to defend?
Does he even believe in people anymore?
>>
>>144429162
/biz/ is like his business partner that spends all his savings on meme coins.

One side invests in gold and the other invests in crypto.
>>
>>144429961
So no climactic battle in a thunderstorm atop the rain slick roof of the Federal Reserve?
>>
File: img_0505-1.jpg (44 KB, 651x481)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>144429907
>Why doesn't he just destroy the world with his knowledge?

Probably because he's more keen on revealing uncovered truths than destroying the world, but people either keep trying to destroy his place (it has happened before, thats why he's staying at Conrad's) or they spread misinformation about who he is. If anything, he's got people who follow him that have more destructive tendencies. And at this point in time, Newman is just a jobless guy on the street corner waving 'world is ending' type signs.

Newman said to Conrad that the economy is on the verge of another collapse but he's been saying it for years.
>>
>>144430007
/biz/ is more likely to get beaten up if he gets paid to lose.
>>
File: 11 3 23.png (522 KB, 2800x2100)
522 KB
522 KB PNG
Not just yet!
>>
File: 1694308963178047.png (1.62 MB, 3321x1080)
1.62 MB
1.62 MB PNG
>>
>>144431403
>>144430961
How long did you guys started doing Drawpiles?
>>
>>144432153
bug's been doing this on and off since they had a free day, other interested artist buds, and a free spot in the drawpile official server. those didn't really align all too much. I showed up and, at some point, discovered I could make a private session with my own server and make the stars align a bit easier. From there, it sorta started becoming a way to keep a weekly post for socials and the like. Then, bug decided to open up to the /coc/, like the thread used to a long time ago on a different app. I forgot the name of that one. It was gone before I got into /coc/.
>>
File: Broadside.png (1.6 MB, 2594x3439)
1.6 MB
1.6 MB PNG
Yarr Harr.
>>
>>144433121
Fresh meat.
>>
File: RB VS BS.png (2 MB, 3000x3500)
2 MB
2 MB PNG
>>144433125
Not new, I've posted the design sketch before with pic related.
>>
>>144433121
Oh, I get it now. It's a set up for a "there she blows" joke/insult to Rebound.

Goodnight.
>>
File: Past Rebound.png (618 KB, 1545x2788)
618 KB
618 KB PNG
>>144433451
Actually, from what I remember of the OG Thread, anons wanted her rival to be an Amazon Built Beauty and I think the pirate theme only came about to differentiate her from Wonder Woman.
>>
>>144428408
nice whap!
I'd say I wish it was me doing it, but I know she has the suit padded there.
>>
>>144429907
>What is he trying to defend?
Does he even believe in people anymore?

He's trying to defend his bruised ego lol. But really, he's been sore about how he lost his job after all he's given to the news company and they let him go like that. That was his career and future. He even worked overtime, although that's mostly because he's still in the closet, so he doesn't spend his time dating, picking up, or thinking about women. Most articles he write also lean right-wing so anyone would assume he's straight, even his supporters.

Newman likes people, but he also thinks that the general population is kinda gullible and dumb.

Getting let go from his dream career put him down the path of vengeance against some big people. These people are not straight-up villains either, so Newman's pretty much the only guy willing to go at them, and the closer he gets to a certain discovery, the more dangerous his situation.

His rude personality was developed from his workplace environment. Newsmen in his company are somewhat assholes to each other because they're tight knit like that. But Newman's the bigger asshole since he's the best in the company and gets things done. He also has to be the one handling a lot of criticism.
>>
BUMP
>>
>>144433647
Blubber and thar she blows jokes would still follow, I think.
>>
Hero concept: Toonist
>Real name: Joey Coalsmith
>Works in a copy shop.
>Likes to draw.
>Takes care of his wheel-chair bound mother.
>Army reserve
Origins
>Left work late one rainy night.
>Happens apon an old man getting mugged by a guy with knife.
>Disarms and melvins the smuck, leaving him for the cops.
>Takes old man in for the night; says his name is "Jeremiah" and is just a tailor looking for work.
>After Joey goes to sleep, Jer find his sketch book and gets to work.
>Joey wakes up to see Jer has left; also finding a costume with a note.
>Note essentially reads, "Thanks for you did for me. Here is something to help you do more of that for others. P.S. Don't worry about rain, its colorfast."
>After trying it on and realizing it was the opposite of normal, Joey decided to take that note to heart.
Abilities
>As an Army reserve
>>Basic combat training
>>CQB
>>Combat engineer
Tools
>Suit which exterior feels liks wet ink provides the following.
>>Hammerspace
>>Enhance strength via vegetable consumption.
>>A near inexhaustible amount of meringue pies, cartoon bombs and frying pans.
>> A cartoonishly large mallet with a long handle.
>>Squash and stretch durability and flexibility.
>>Short range physics manipulation; allowing the environment around him to mimic that of a cartoon.
>>
>>144436153
True. I'm still working on actually writing it down, but Broadside hasn't reappeared since Rebound returned to the scene so she at least can't make those jokes yet.
>>
>>144436401
>Takes care of his wheel-chair bound mother.
Could be a fun dynamic. A guy with the powers of God but the fear of Mom (or just desperate seeking of parental approval) who is a complete embittered crank, maybe watches soap operas all the time. Time and poor luck has changed her demeanor, but the built-up good-will from happier times keeps the son around. There's a lot of parallels here to the film version of Stanley Ipkiss (or Fenton Crackshell) where they have big aspirations but are trapped in humble circumstances
>>
File: 1699111440144058.png (24 KB, 251x333)
24 KB
24 KB PNG
>>
>>144437438
She sure does
>>
>>144436401
Oughta post the art you got for him
>>
File: vzjyiu.png (378 KB, 1168x1864)
378 KB
378 KB PNG
>>144437933
Not made by me but here.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.46 MB, 498x1027)
1.46 MB
1.46 MB PNG
>Today I will remind them
>>
File: 134100290714.png (10 KB, 316x319)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
>>
>>144436454
Has she been lost at sea?
>>
>>144439606
If I recall the discussions correctly, she retired from supervillainy and became a soccer mom.
>>
So is the pile today?
>>
>>144439606
>>144439825
Soccer Mom or at least Housewife. I've had an interesting idea about her return but we'll see.
>>
>>144440205
That’s the plan!
>>
>>144441192
nice also is nsfw allowed???
>>
>>144441201
Yeah, thought it’ll be a first. Though I guess that GG microbikini from last time came pretty close.
>>
>>144439069
>Crackdown’s one whimsical vice is novelty underwear
>>
>>144441334
Hmmmm so yay on nsfw ok I shall make note of this
>>
>>144439069
I wanna see Marley in that underwear.
>>
Buckle up, buckaroos!!

>Dynamo League: Quiet Before The Storm VII

>Earlier that same day in Trunktown, Marmot-man and Wonder-Coyote returned from their daily patrol over the town.
>They entered the house, Marmot-man took off his mask, and went to change his clothes.
>"Busy day, right Liz?" Joe asked with a smile.
>"Compared to our usual patrols, yeah," Liza answered with a playful chuckle.
>Liza stopped and then started sniffing around. Being able to change into a coyote gave her a strong sense of smell.
>"What's the matter?" Joe asked.
>Liza went upstairs, kept sniffing like a canine, and then turned to Joe, "Someone was here... I can smell it."
>Joe's expression changed from relaxed to curious, and he went to check the doors and windows.
>He checked the front and back doors and made sure to inspect every inch of his house.
>"Hmm, the doors aren't broken, same with the windows, and there are no traces or footprints," Joe said, then looked at Liza, "Do you think someone teleported here?"
>"Maybe, but who would do such a thing?" Liza wondered, "Do you think that someone is stalking us or at least one of us?"
>Joe scratched his chin, "Do you think High Society wants to... you know..."
>>
>>144442152
>"I mean, we did make a lot of enemies through the years, but I don't think it's them because of our relationship with Agent TL..." Liza said and then stayed silent. Then she remembered something, "Wait, The Nexus!"
>Joe slowly turned to her, and Liza could feel him getting angry.
>"Those bastards!" Joe exclaimed, "THEY CAME TO MY HOUSE! MY HOUSE!"
>Joe began to think about other possibilities, what if they came to try to get rid of him and Liza or even Willow, and with every thought his wrath grew stronger.
>"JOE! Calm down! Nothing bad happened! And nothing bad will happen! So don't worry," Liza said, trying to calm him down, "I don't think they would dare to come here again. Now try to calm down."
>Joe took a deep breath and tried to calm himself, but the thought of the safety of his family, his team, and even the city made it hard to do so.
>His hand started shaking, which led Liza to suggest a way for him to relieve his frustration and anger, "Joey... I think you need to do something to relieve your stress, and I know exactly what it is."
>Joe gazed at her with a bewildered expression and a playful grin.
>"No, not that, you silly!" she said with a playful chuckle, "I meant the shadow boxing. You do that every time you feel anxious or frustrated."
>"Oh, of course," Joe cleared his throat and then went outside to the backyard.
>Liza shook her head and then went to change her clothes and call Mrs. Mavis on the phone.
>In the backyard, Joe started warming up a little. He started with basic boxing warm-ups and shuffles, and then he started his shadow boxing.
>Joe started with some fast punches, some ten punches in ten seconds.
>Joe started to get excited, so he started punching even faster, with twelve punches in eight seconds.
>>
>>144442172
>"So they wanted to hurt me?" he started thinking to himself, not slowing down, "So they think they can come to my house and try to hurt me and my loved ones?"
>The thought of someone wanting to harm him and his loved ones made him instinctively increase the speed of his punches.
>Now with punches too fast that they weren't visible, Joe continued his shadow boxing while Liza talked on the phone with her sister about Willow's safety.
>"Yeah, I know that you are taking good care of her, sister Fennec Fox," Liza said on the phone, "Yes, I will tell Joe about this, don't worry... thanks and take care."
>Liza hung up and then went to check on Joe. She walked to the backyard and froze in her place.
>There in the backyard, Joe had reached a new speed that Liza had never witnessed before. Joe's punches were so fast that every punch was heating up the air around him, making a field of heated air and green vapor.
>Liza was both shocked and impressed, and something scary came to her head: the thought that all those years Joe was holding back his punches and his true potential.
>"Hey Joe!" she called him.
>Joe snapped back to reality and stopped. Smoke started coming out of his arms, and soon he felt the familiar burning heat.
>"Ouch!" yelled Joe, "I think that I burned my hand, haha."
>>
>>144442189
>Liza's astonished expression spoke volumes as she exclaimed, "Your punches... you've achieved a new level of speed that I've never seen before. Are you certain you're just a regular human?"
>Joe chuckled, "Good one, Liz."
>"No, I'm serious, Joe," Liza looked at him with a serious expression, "It's quite scary. Impressive, but still scary... how the hell did you do that?"
>"Well, I heard before about the ability to fight subconsciously where someone can fight even when they are knocked out using only muscle memory, and with the green aura as my guide and layer of protection, I think that I returned to my prime..."
>"That's incredible, Joe," Liza interrupted, "It's like you're on a whole new level. You've really been pushing yourself."
>"Yeah," Joe said with a grin, "I've been training hard these past few weeks to master this ability. It's not easy, but now I can see that it's worth it."
>Liza smiled, "Well, it's definitely paying off. But don't go burning yourself out. Remember, you're not invincible."
>"I know, I know," Joe replied, "But I have to be ready for anything, especially with everything going on."
>"I know you are," Liza softly told him and then went for a kiss on the cheek, "You're always ready."
>Just then, their conversation was interrupted by a ringing phone. Joe answered it, and the serious voice of the mayor came through.
>"Marmot-man, we need you and the rest to come to the Dynamo League HQ immediately. It's urgent."
>"We're on our way," Joe replied, hanging up the phone. He turned to Liza, "Looks like our break is over. Time to get back to our hero duties."
>"Hmm, this sounds a little suspicious, don't you think?" Liza expressed her suspicion.
>"True, but it's urgent, so we should hurry," said Joe, who started putting his suit back on.
>After a few minutes, Marmot-man and Wonder-Coyote reached the HQ and found both Dr. Invisibling and Captain Undersocks waiting for them with Mayor Sofie.
>>
>>144442199
>"What's the matter, Mayor?" asked Marmot-man.
>"Someone really important called and asked me to call all of you for a 'questioning.' This is all that they told me," answered Mayor Sofie.
>"Questioning? We already answered all their questions, what do they want now?!" exclaimed Wonder-Coyote angrily.
>"Oh, don't worry. Those are just some simple yes-or-no questions," said a voice from behind, making them all turn to it.
>In the door, there was a man in a dark blue suit and a fedora, faceless with only a mustache visible and some papers in his hands.
>"Greetings," the man said with a cheerful tone, "I'm Inquiry, a Special Agent, and I'm here just to ask some simple questions and do some boring paperwork before we can close this silly case for good."
>Marmot-man looked at Wonder-Coyote with a confused look. He could tell that something felt wrong but wasn't able to point it out.
>"So shall we begin?" Inquiry said with a joyful tone.
>Marmot-man sighed and then nodded.
>He entered the questioning room. Marmot-man sat down and Inquiry sat next to him.
>"Okay, those are just simple questions. Most of them are yes-or-no questions, so don't worry, Mr. Marmot-man." Inquiry adjusted himself on the seat and then started questioning.
>"So let's begin. You are Joseph Jonas Filbert, known as Marmot-man, right?"
>"Yes, I am."
>"Noted," Inquiry said, "You are the leader and the founder of the heroic team Dynamo League, right?"
>"Originally co-founded it with Wonder-Coyote, but legally yes," Marmot-man answered.
>"Noted. And you have been doing your superhero work for almost eight years, right?"
>"Yes."
>"Noted. And you have one adopted daughter, an anthropomorphic beaver girl named Willow Autumn Filbert, known as She-Beaver, right?"
>"Yes," Marmot-man answered confidently.
>>
>>144442216
>"Noted," said Inquiry, and then he changed his tone, "And now to the real questions, correct me if I'm wrong, is that okay?"
>Marmot-man stayed silent and then answered, "Sure."
>"Well, according to your file, there's nothing about your upbringing or childhood, and your file started in your early twenties," Inquiry started, "A young man with mastery in mystic and regular martial arts and no purpose in life until he meets a High Authority Special Agent called Agent Tyler Lead, who was amazed by him and decided to recruit him as a mercenary to help High Authority in their missions."
>Marmot-man nodded and then looked down.
>"And then he met a young heroine warrior from the Sisterhood of the Canine, and she also got recruited as a mercenary for the High Authority. For years those two were doing a good job..."
>Marmot-man knew what was coming, so he took a deep breath.
>"Until one day, when some superpowered heroes tried to make a coup, and those two mercenaries joined them and destroyed them from the inside. But they got inspired by the idea of heroism and almost caused a civil war. I am not wrong, am I?"
>"No... you are not."
>>
>>144442223
>"So, the High Authority had to intervene to ensure that no superpowered individual would ever attempt a coup again. When that secret information got leaked, the High Authority was going to make those two mercenaries vanish from existence for treason. However, Agent Tyler volunteered to take the blame and saved those two mercenaries, who got off completely free. Years later, the two mercenaries founded a superhero team, which included the 'brother' of the radical leader who, unexpectedly, wants to build a world where Irregulars rule. Do you see my point here?"
>"Yes, but it's not as simplified as you think," Marmot-man answered, "There are more than words in papers for you to judge other people for their actions, and if you think that this will change my way or my view on what I do, then you are dead wrong."
>Inquiry stayed silent and then said, "Noted. Now to the next question: have you ever wondered about your addiction?"
>"Addiction?" Marmot-man raised an eyebrow.
>"You see, Marmot-man, I read your file so many times, and I can see that you are addicted to something, but it seems that you are not aware."
>"And what's that?"
>"You are addicted to fighting," Inquiry started, "You live to fight and to use your fists. You tried so many times to be a pacifist, and it worked for some time, but it's not enough for you and your bloodlust."
>"I only use my fists to protect others, and that's it. I don't go and fight people for no reason."
>"But did you ever ask yourself about what happened to the people that you fought to "protect" others?" Interrupted Inquiry.
>>
>>144442232
>"...No," Marmot-man answered.
>"Well, I did, and it's not pretty," Inquiry said, then brought a list with names, "Casey Harper, or 'The Insane Gun,' you fought him and knocked him out with two fast punches, right?"
>"Yeah?"
>"Well, he went into a coma and then died," Inquiry said, then showed him the autopsy report.
>Marmot-man was in complete shock and terror. He never thought that his punch would lead to the death of someone.
>"I didn't... I didn't know," Marmot-man muttered.
>"Next we have Avery 'Iron Hands' Brooks, who died of intracerebral hemorrhage after getting knocked out by you."
>"...no..."
>"Jamie Reese, coma and then died, Casey Morgan, intracerebral hemorrhage, and I can go on and on," Inquiry said, "That's not very pacifist now, is it?"
>Marmot-man shook his head and then said with a defeated tone, "I... I didn't know."
>"Now you know," Inquiry said, "I told you that you are addicted to fighting, and this led you to become a person who can cause lethal damage to people. Now imagine what would happen if you went into a rampage and weren't able to control yourself. You will start using your fists to hurt innocent people and, who knows... even your loved ones?"
>Marmot-man was now devastated and started to reconsider his life and his actions, and even if he should use his power.
>Inquiry got what he wanted and changed back to his cheerful tone, "And I think that we are finished. Thanks for answering my questions."
>"Yeah... thanks," Marmot-man stood up and went out of the room.
>Outside, he found his teammates waiting for him. Wonder-Coyote noticed that Marmot-man wasn't feeling good and asked about what he had been asked.
>"No need to ask him, Miss Wonder-Coyote, because it's your turn now," said Inquiry with a cheerful tone, "Trust me, we are just getting started."
>>
We starting. Instructions on the left

url: drawpile://friendly-drawing.crabdance.com/01j2cw448s2y4nesvsh1597xh1

pw:butts
>>
>>144442240
So I guess this is the part where he can't fight anymore, right? And I bet he will lose something important for him because of it
>>
>>144442240
Well then.

But what was The Insane Gun doing that merited needing to be punched?
Or Iron Hands? Or the others?
Inquiry is going to regret his actions when Joe becomes the only one able to stop what is getting started. I doubt Joe will even need his punches for it, but the punches will help keep him alive long enough to get the job done.
>>
>>144442056
Who doesn't.
>>
File: bug panties.png (1.15 MB, 2160x2160)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB PNG
>>144442657
>>144442056
Rad took a crack at it, once upon a dream.
>>
>>144442657
>crack
Gaybugboys.
>>
Le Bump
>>
>>144442817
Is there one for the front?
>>
>>144444302
Some swimsuits, but not those panties specifically.
>>
Not before the pile.
>>
>>144445034
Get a leg up on the pile and refinance your dreams.
>>
>>144445081
I have no money and I must scream.
>>
Goodnight.
>>
Nighty night
>>
give a bump before I head to sleep
>>
File: Blangs_comic_2.png (1.12 MB, 1000x1200)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB PNG
>>
File: marmot.jpg (661 KB, 960x1280)
661 KB
661 KB JPG
>>144442384
>So I guess this is the part where he can't fight anymore, right?
what can i say every story arc needs a conflict or two kek
> And I bet he will lose something important for him because of it
perhaps
>>144442584
>But what was The Insane Gun doing that merited needing to be punched?
well it's not about why they did , it's more about Joe's morals and code, when he fights his goal is to knock people out and not kill them.
>Inquiry is going to regret his actions when Joe becomes the only one able to stop what is getting started
Inquiry was asked to "Break" the Dynamo League and he will make that he will do just that even if will have to use unethical tactics.
Also i will use Inquiry as a way to info dump about characters' backstories rather than using flashbacks kek
> I doubt Joe will even need his punches for it, but the punches will help keep him alive long enough to get the job done.
true but he will need to be convinced or motivated by someone who he deeply respects.
>>
File: drawpile_2024-07-10.png (1.6 MB, 2816x2168)
1.6 MB
1.6 MB PNG
>>
>>144448879
Huh, I saved the drawpile as well, but mine is partially blank for some reason. Maybe it an app thing.
>>
>>144448879
I really like this!
>>
>>144408860
I have indeed for a superhero story I wanna know whya you guys think.

The story is called [Redacted], as the main idea is that we follow a hero who's only real power is to turn invisible. Things he can carry can also turn invisible, even somethings he touches, but besides that he can really just disappear. But he wants to do as much as he can, so he plays into it as best as he can, to the point where he doesn't even have a superhero name and only a few people knows he exists. He fully plays into the idea of being unknown, taking a more super spy approach, maybe he even works for a shield analouge. He helps the heroes and stops the villians without ever being seen, without ever being known. He is [Redacted] from whatever heroics happen and is alright with that.
>>
>>144449441
Can he also make other people invisible?

>>144448879
Male /co/lette. Haven't seen that in a while.
>>
File: drawpile_2024-07-10_v3.png (1.65 MB, 2816x2168)
1.65 MB
1.65 MB PNG
>>144448879
>>144448918
Seems like it
>>
>>144449847
Yes but to a degree. If he can carry something than he can easily turn it invisible. But if he can't carry it then he needs to put both his arm around it or as best he. He can grab onto the hulk and turn him invisible but can really do that to a car or a truck(or he can turn them invisible but it would take a decent amount of time).
>>
>>144450099
The mermaids are freakn nice!
>>
>>144450116
With the way his power is being described and how he doesn't have anything more going on than invisibility, he sounds like the chameleon character from HxH.
>>
>>144450099
Is there an uncensored of LL in the mid left?
>>
>>144450099
Need art of Mermaid Lila paizuri like in those pics with Mermaid Audrey.
>>
File: drawpile_2024-07-10_v4.png (1.65 MB, 2816x2168)
1.65 MB
1.65 MB PNG
>>144450099
>>144451910
Nope
>>
>>144451910
It seems like the gag was the censorship itself, there's nothing under those censors.
>>
>>144452414
For a minute I thought mermaid LL was Miraculous mermaid ladybug.
>>
>>144452414
what's with the version updates? is the pile still going?
>>144451910
yeah, the pic was made with censorship in mind. unless smooth barbie dolls get you going, there's nothing interesting under there
>>
>>144452911
just small tweaks, like finalizing thunderbird and changing Lila's skin tone.
>>
>>144453000
ahhhh, cool cool.
>>
>>144452414
>>144450099
No one named the characters this time?
>>
LE BUMP MEETS HIS BRITISH RIVAL: SIR BUMP!!
>>
>>144453861
The Seven Years Bump
>>
>>144453861
Can the powers of chainsmoking and public urination defeat british dentition and eel pie?
>>
File: FlamingBro.png (3 KB, 153x302)
3 KB
3 KB PNG
From the latest drawpile, meet the Flamboyant FlamingBro, /coc/s newest supervillain! Using the powers of his super strength and being gay, he can dish out and be immune to any attempts to stop him, since hitting him is a hate crime you know?
>>
>>144454586
does he eat copious shrimp to keep his color?
>>
File: 1399766752458.png (52 KB, 600x800)
52 KB
52 KB PNG
>>144454586
I just just the man for this job.
Gayzor Beam, hit him with the HARD GAY.
>>
>>144454586
Of all the things to get cropped out of that drawpile I didn't expect that.

>>144454828
He was specifically designed with the Heromachine trend of gay joke characters in mind. I'm pretty sure the feather boa was an option in there even.
>>
>>144454789
He sustains himself on nothing but Shrimp Cocktails.
>>144454828
Perfect, a worthy opponent.
>>
>>144452709
>Miraculous
Curse that name.
>>
>>144454854
>Of all the things to get cropped out of that drawpile I didn't expect that.
He was fun to make so I wanted to show him off.
>>
>>144452709
How come? From what I recall, the french Ladybug is a lot more white than yellow, has blue eyes, no freckles.
>>
>>144452709
>For a minute
>>144455204
More like for a second, The hairstyle reminds me more of miraculous.
>>
>>144455412
I guess hair inevitably looks different underwater.
>>
>>144453861
But now, the old rivals must join their forces against the menace of the Great Dictator:
HERR BÜMP!
>>
>>144454867
Just wait until Cannon Gay shows up to help double team him.
>>
>>144452446
>>144452911
>>144452414
Y'all crazy, even censored her feet for feet fetish.
>>
>>144458471
It's okay, the censor itself has feet so you are actually getting 4x the feet per foot.
>>
>>144458471
Wow, nothing gets past you, huh anon?
>>
>>144452911
>unless smooth barbie dolls get you going
I'm like 85% sure that's an actual fetish.
>>
Goodnight.
>>
>>144461270
Good night.
>>
>>144456900
LE BUMP MEETS HIS OPPOSITE: EL BUMP!!
>>
>>144462732
Wouldn't it be "El Sage" tho?
>>
>>144451147
Its somewhat suppose to be. Hes kinda like Forgetmenot from the x-men, he's has a not really great superpower but tries to use it best he can to help others. When we follow him he has essentially become Solid Snake amongst the heroes, with skills that help greatly in taking down villians
>>
>>144463505
Another one to look at would be Hitmam, the gun for hire that got a very limited x ray vision. it has its perks, but his merc training ends up helping him more in the long run.
>>
>>144463505
>Forgetmenot from the x-men
I guess that his power is closer to imperceptibly (see: antimemetics from SCP) rather than plain old invisibility.
>>
>>144463505
Seeing things from a story perspective, it'd be more like bad things just keep happening to the villains for unexplained reasons.
Kind of like Number None.
>>
LE BUMP SAVES THE THREAD YET AGAIN!
>>
File: 1683125232477.png (36 KB, 973x619)
36 KB
36 KB PNG
I feel like it'd make a lot of sense for Ai'den to also be involved with magical side of /co/verse, mainly the Cosmic Crusaders.
Since he's supposed to be one enemy Crackdown can rarely stop for good (he either thwarts his contracts in some way or Ai'den just straight up leaves due to his own reasons) because of his magical prowess, I can imagine him temporary working with the team for the sake of going up against the demon or maybe even being given the title of a honorary member.
It also enables him to interact with Hummingbird, which can lead to some comedy thanks to his phobia.
>>
>>144463658
>Hitma'am
>>
>>
>>144466883
Who's the white lipped fella?
>>
>>144466883
Cute nerd style.
>>
File: bug compilation.png (1.49 MB, 2200x1234)
1.49 MB
1.49 MB PNG
>>
File: IMG_3864.jpg (1.2 MB, 1125x1146)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB JPG
felt shitty at my call center job. doodled tribal ladies while my boss was yapping
They are all friends
>>
>>144468799
wait does bug have powers or is it a suit thing?
>>
>>144469075
Post-it pals!

>>144469277
Unless you count being very small as a power, it's all the suit.
>>
Super bump!
>>
File: syzygy.png (3.48 MB, 1607x2270)
3.48 MB
3.48 MB PNG
>>
>>144469412
There an animated wave?
>>
File: bug do the wave.gif (981 KB, 1280x400)
981 KB
981 KB GIF
>>144471809
there's this one
>>
>>144471842
Thank you.
>>
File: bug butt redinkray.png (495 KB, 877x775)
495 KB
495 KB PNG
>>144472199
Happy to oblige.
>>
awaken
>>
Does anyone else sometimes think about the Mainport City project? When real life people are so fantastical that they seem like they came out of a comic book and so need to be turned into a comic book character?

How would a comic character be if his legs were made of 104 snakes?
>>
>>144473454
>How would a comic character be if his legs were made of 104 snakes?
Wriggly. Would that be two woven legs made of snakes, a naga type situation, or just a writhing mass?
>>
Live.
>>
Morning bump.
>>
File: flyer_crab_Final_2.jpg (788 KB, 1250x2859)
788 KB
788 KB JPG
The 3rd Comics and Random Art Battles (/crab/ 3) tournament will decide (once more) the fate of the multiverse.
OCs from multiple universes will be kidnapped by the Gamemaster, put into teams and take part in many extreme challenges to obtain a single Wish, whatever it may be!

Is your character up to it?
>>>/ic/7223976
>>
>>144473621
I suppose he'd still have two identifiable legs, but I'm not sure if he could walk on them.
>>
>>144475395
>is your character up to it?
No.
>>
File: file.png (23 KB, 800x992)
23 KB
23 KB PNG
>>
>>144476381
Strange kangaroo
>>
>Dynamo League: Quiet Before The Storm VIII

>Wonder-Coyote entered the questioning room and sat down in front of Inquiry.
>"Okay shall we begin our questions?" Asked Inquiry with a cheerful tone.
>Wonder-Coyote stayed silent for a second and then nodded.
>"Okay then," Inquiry cleared his throat and started questioning her, "your name is Sister Coyote Liza known as Wonder-Coyote, right?"
>"Yes"
>"Noted, and you have been in the Dynamo League for a month, right?"
>"Thirty-three days to be exact yes"
>"Noted," Inquiry said and then looked at her hands and asked, "And you live with Marmot-man and She-Beaver, right?"
>Liza got a little embarrassed and then answered, "Yes.."
>"Noted, "Inquiry adjusted himself and then changed his tone," and you are in an intimate relationship with Marmot-man that started a decade ago and went into many misadventures and missions together, is that right?"
>Wonder-Coyote couldn't help but blush a little then she cleared her throat and nodded.
>"Noted, and speaking of the sisterhood of the Canine and your relationship with Marmot-man," Inquiry started," according to our limited sources about the sisterhood of the Canine, you had a leader that you revolute against, Sister Fenrir was her name, a seven feet tall woman, is that true?"
>"Fenrir," Wonder-Coyote said in a sad tone, "she's not our Sister anymore and yes that's true"
>"noted, and you and "sisters" had a Civil war and you defeated her..." inquiry started then tapped the papers on the table," now this is where it's a little vague, this happened a decade ago and it's almost the same time where you started to do hero work, but you see that's what I don't understand, you and your sisters have your own culture and tradition that you do any whatever your country is...But for almost seven years you never went back and stayed with Marmot-man all those years"
>>
>>144477510
>Wonder-Coyote froze in her place.
>" And according to our limited sources about your culture," Inquiry started, "one of your punishments is exile for a few years..."
>"Forsaken.."Wonder-coyote whispered.
>"Excuse me?"
>Wonder-Coyote looked at him and said, "We call it being forsaken by the Sisterhood..."
>Inquiry nodded and said, "Noted, and were you forsaken by the sisterhood?"
>"Those are personal matters so I can't answer your question," Wonder-Coyote replied and stayed silent.
>"Noted, but I'm curious—did you bring up those personal matters with Marmot-man? You two have known each other for a long time."
>Wonder-Coyote looked away and if Inquiry had a face he would be now smiling.
>"Noted," Inquiry replied, "Miss WOnder-Coyote, you seem like you care a lot about Marmot-man; right?"
>"Of course I do"
>"Noted, "Inquiry tapped his papers, "how about the other team members, do you care about them?"
>"...yeah, of course..."
>"Hmm noted," Inquiry noticed a little hesitation so he doubled down, "Do you care about them because you trust them or because Marmot-man trusts them?"
>"Well...I'm still new on the team so of course I will need more time to trust them"
>"Noted," Inquiry said and then looked at the photo of Willow and looked back to Wonder-Coyote," How about Marmot-man's daughter She-Beaver, do you care about her?"
>"Well yeah of course"
>"Noted, but you see according to again our limited sources about your culture, I read a lot about the women in your tribe having a strong jealousy..."
>"Are you implying that I'm jealous of Willow?! that's ridiculous!"
>Inquiry stayed silent and nodded, "Noted, it seems that I was wrong, My apologies Miss Wonder-Coyote."
>"Yeah sure.."
>>
>>144477520
>"Then you see yourself as her mother? a person who can provide love and affection to their children, right?"
>Wonder-Coyote looked away, the idea of her being a mother always bothered her and despite loving and caring about Willow she sees herself as her mentor and caretaker and not her mother.
>"I care about her and everything and I see her as my younger sister" answered Wonder-coyote.
>"Noted," Inquiry nodded, "so you don't see yourself as a mother? but you probably see yourself as a strong warrior, right?"
>"Of course I am!"
>"Noted, a strong warrior and a skillful Hunteress? A huntress that everyone can rely on, right?"
>"that Bastard!" Wonder-Coyote thought to herself.
>"What are you trying to say?" said Wownder-Coyote who got annoyed.
>" And I'm just asking a simple question," Inquiry said with a passive tone, "Do you see yourself as a skillful huntress that can be trusted by the people around her? especially the people she cares about."
>"This is not your business"
>"Noted, but do you think that you don't know the answer yourself and you are just trying to face your fears?"
>"Fears? what fears?!"
>"You care about Marmot-man a lot and since you do you probably care about what he thinks about you and you are worried that he might think that you are not as good as he thought, and since your tribe values good hunters and since that you came back after years to Marmot-man is a proof that you want to prove to him and even to yourself that you are a good huntress, who knows maybe this is also why you can't see yourself as a mother because you think that you are good enough to have children, am I wrong?"
>Wonder-coyote was steaming but stayed silent, she knew that he wasn't wrong but she didn't want to admit it, she wanted to attack him and maul him but she stopped herself.
>>
>>144477557
>"Noted," Inquiry said as he got what he wanted and then changed his tone to cheerful, "And I think that we are done, thanks for answering my questions"
>Wonder-coyote stood up and went outside the questioning room, Next was Dr. Invisi-bling.
>Dr. Invisi-bling sat down next to Inquiry and the questioning started.
>"Okay let us begin the questions," Inquiry said cheerfully, "you are Professor Karla Antuna known as Dr. Invisi-Bling, right?"
>"Yes"
>"Noted, "Inquiry tapped his papers," and you are a member of the Dynamo League, right?"
>"Yes"
>"Noted, and you don't have any background in heroism or saving people, right?"
>"Yes sir"
>"Noted, "Inquiry stayed silent and then looked at her, "Look ma'am your file is squeaky clean, I never saw a hero with no sketchy background or secrets but it seems that you lived a regular normal life"
>Dr. Invisi-Bling smiled, "And is that a bad thing?"
>"For you not at all," Inquiry said with a defeated tone," but for me Yes"
>Dr. Invisi-Bling shrugged and Inquiry shook his head.
>"You decided one day to join a superhero team for no particular reason..."
>"Actually I just wanted to help and that's all haha," she said with a smile.
>Inquiry soon realized that this was going nowhere and that Dr. Invisi-Bling wasn't a threat so he decided to end the questioning.
>"Okay then I think that's it, thanks for answering my questions," he said with a defeated tone.
>"Oh that's it?!" Dr. Invisi-Bling was surprised and she chuckled, "That was fast and easy haha"
> She went out of the questioning room and Captain Undersocks was the last one, he was shaking and anxious.
>"Please come inside, mister Captain Undersocks," Inquiry said with his usual cheerful tone, "I have been waiting all day to ask you some questions"
>Captain Undersocks took a deep breath and entered the questioning room.
>>
>>144477569
Well at least one of them got the better of him, even without knowing.
Maybe this is the time for Dr. Invisi-Bling to shine?
>>
No.
>>
>>144477755
>Maybe this is the time for Dr. Invisi-Bling to shine?
kek I see what you did there
Dr. Invisi-Bling is kinda of the comic relief of the story but she's an important and valuable member of the team.
She's a good detective and is basically the brain of Dynamo League
>>
>>144469412
huh interesting
>>
>>144481111
Digits confirm, it's interesting.
>>
LE BUMP SAVES THE DAY!
>>
>>144413183
Well fuck me. I had thought it was next week
>>
>>144482956
Don't worry, you didn't miss anything major. There was the usual troll that pretended to be a pedo and a moralfag at the same time, and the thread was on a low note.
Anyway, as I said in the thread, I think I'll focus on writing and I'll step down from being the OP/organizer. If someone makes a Stargaze thread in a couple of weeks, I hope I'll have something ready. If no new thread will be made, then I think I will at least make one for the second anniversary on September 6th. Hopefully I'll have at least two episodes worth of greens to show by then.
There you have it. I guess if the people here don't mind, then the /coc/ threads can be a place for some Stargaze discussion. But I don't know if I would recommend it, because there's still a troll at large.
Maybe on +4chan. I hope that the moderation there can be more efficient for certain things.
>>
bump
>>
>>144477416
I think that's a dragon.
>>
>>144483407
It's pretty clear to me that that guy just had someone in a thread piss in his Cheerios and now he has nothing better to do with his life which is kind of sad but also fuck that guy
>>
>>144483407
Is Stargaze the 'roleplay like it's an 80's cartoon production' project or am I getting it mixed with another project
>>
>>144485309
Made-up cartoon for a made-up toyline, yeah
>>
>>144484787
Duh dude.
>>
Good night.
>>
>>144485630
Still early for me.
>>
>>144485646
Lucky, I wish I had weekends off.
>>
>>144485309
I think you are referring to the meta about Tetraleaf Studios. That was something that came a bit later, but together with the main thing about making an 80s cartoon made to sell toys, there's an attempt at creating stories about the animation studio that made said cartoon.
It's like a /co/ version of Shirobako or something.
>>
LE BUMP IS NOT SURE IF HE SHOULD KEEP THE THREAD ALIVE!
BUT HE WILL!!
>>
>>144425909
Hey, just a random anon/regular here.

For the start of the race itself, you'll want a strong setpiece where there can just be straightforward action to show everyone off before things get shaken up. You know, like having them race through some podracer-style canyons, or through a cave or a jungle full of dangerous lizard-men or something, or some other situation where the race geography itself provides some strong obstacles while everyone's pursuing their goals. That's where you get to have everyone have a moment to struggle and then do something cool (and for some filler side-characters wipe out spectacularly).

Similar with scene 6. The nature of the race's main issue has changed, but now you've just gotta include a good scene of them struggling against the opposition itself. Maybe Tennoc and Quaslan start to argue about who should be driving, and the PKs take out a bridge in front of them, causing them both to go over the edge and then disappear for a bit, losing their lead.

Scene 8 can be an actual scene for the theft/escape planned in 7, or you can just skip past it entirely once it's mentioned and then 'fast forward', with all the pieces now set up. Like your sheet says, you might not need anything there.
>>
>>144487166
Thank you so much for your post! I'm in a hurry right now, but I'll carefully read it again. I think these are good suggestions!
>>
File: WILLOW 514.jpg (110 KB, 1024x1024)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
it's Saturday and you know the drill

and now as always, i want to ask you:
any questions?
any suggestions?or ideas you want to see?
any complaints?
any advice?
>>
>>144488584
Nothing come to mind at the moment. Maybe next thread.
>>
>>144489317
I was gonna but yeah I'll wait.
>>
File: Willow shrugging.jpg (146 KB, 1024x896)
146 KB
146 KB JPG
>>144489317
>>144489812
Ok then
Have a nice day and until the next thread
>>
File: 1719778994039492.png (2.18 MB, 897x2000)
2.18 MB
2.18 MB PNG
Since the thread is about to end, have another bored Crackdown pencil doodle.

Boy do I regret not doing it on a clean sheet.
>>
>>144491089
Really cool job. I'm actually a fan of rough pencil drawings.
>>
>>144491760
Thanks anon.
Despite the fucked up hand, I'm actually quite fond of this one because I managed to draw it without shape construction for once,
Feels nice to know that maybeI am developing a bit of a muscle memory after all.
>>
>>144491983
You're welcome. I hope to see more of your crackdown work. Its something something to look forward to.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.