[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Previous >>145525044

It's the second half of 2001 today.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
I'll post the alternates at the end of this.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
bump
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Bump
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
He comes...
>>
Exit Anthony and enter... Granthony!

Also this was all set up by Michael. I seriously wonder if Liz and Anthony getting married was the plan from the time he was introduced? At the very least, it seems to have been since Liz left for Nipissing University.
>>
>>
I've said that I think some of the derision the strip got near the end was overblown in hindsight but not in regards to Anthony. He really is just a creep and a dweeb obsessed with his middle school/high school crush even while dating, being engaged to and married to someone else. What a chode.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>145546487
Anthony's still colored ginger here, wonder when they first go back to blond
>>
And the alternate strips regarding Michael and Deanna's wedding.
>>
That's it for today, next time is the first half of 2002. Connie hits the big 5-0, Deanna gets pregnant and Liz's relationship with Eric comes to a messy end.
>>
>>145546649
>>145546685
Fascinating, reminds me of modern day localization.
>>
>>145547878
Later on, when she had Lawrence at Liz's wedding there was no pushback at all. Kind of interesting how quickly the view on that changed culturally in the 2000s.
>>
Bump
>>
>>145546524
Yeah, I was fully prepared for Anthony to just be the Internet flipping out, but man, he really is a loser.

Meanwhile Eric's been throwing red flags from the beginning but at least he's interesting to watch and a charmer.

Man, Elizabeth just has no good options, does she?
>>
>>145552813
Yeah, Warren winds up unstable and creepy and Paul is deliberately a bait and switch character that was set up to look "Mr. Right" but be a cheater. All pave the way for King Granthony.
>>
>>145552813
>Meanwhile Eric's been throwing red flags from the beginning but at least he's interesting to watch and a charmer.
Lynn said he's based off of her first husband.
>>
>>145545857
Ooh, she has a nightmare. Poor April.
>>
>>145545137
I kinda miss weddings. All my friend group is married. Surprisingly no divorces yet.
>>
ok

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.