[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 20241016_173611.jpg (304 KB, 2048x2048)
304 KB
304 KB JPG
New trailer and new song is out
>>
>>145958325
And its gay as hell
>>
>>145958325
Fuck she looks so good vi nation we eating good
>>
tbf I don't think it's the final trailer, there's still worlds finals left in 2 weeks.

this was about the same as a 30-sec spot cause most is recycled from s1 and the other trailers, just a couple extra frames added, not actually new material
>>
File: 20241016_164312.jpg (179 KB, 1003x982)
179 KB
179 KB JPG
>>145958325
The Spanish verses are the only good part of the song sadly.
>>
The mysterious track ten is Isha's song. It'll play in episode 6. Isha's death confirmed.

Episode 7 will be heavily focused on Heimer and Ekko (and Powder).

Episode 8 some CaitVi reconciliation(?) And preparation for battle.

Finally Episode 9 will have 3 songs.
>>
>>145958705
Isha having 2 songs (track 10 and rebel heart) while actual champions are paid dust. Priorities.
>>
>>145958754
And she dies...what were they thinking...
>>
>>145958705
can you share where did you get this?
>>
>>145958539
They really went balls deep on muhdiversity, Isha's song is some canto-pop song, Korean, Spanish, English in another.

Kpop I get, the whole KDA thing and some of those songs are bangers but throwing in what's probably going to be a c-pop ballad sung in Chinese, idk, just feels out of place and that's coming from an Asian person. mb he'll sing in English, but then wtf is the title in Chinese?

it's not like the show had a lot of Asian references to begin with, like Kill Bill where they're were a lot of Japanese things in the character interactions, like the mc can actually speak Japanese. There was the gangster guy but that's mostly it
>>
Why are they not showing Caitlyn reeeeee
>>
>>145958325
>commercial for a video game with rigged matchmaking
>>
>>145958754
Kekeke Viktor, Jayce who?
>>
>>145958810
I hope he doesnt sing in chinese bro wth...i want to understand some lyrics at least...
>>
>>145958902
I pretty much only care about the lesbians but it's fucked up how Ekko/Viktor/Jayce's storylines are being ignored in favor of literalwhos.
>>
>>145959039
>Link: eh just give the mute a song sung in Chinese, doesn't matter if no one understands the lyrics, it's not like she said anything in the first place anyway
could you imagine? how they could think that was a good idea. when they pride themselves on fitting the music to the scenes

and tbf I don't understand any of the Spanish or Korean either so tf do I know.
>>
File: GaBWaSVXYAAMFRC.jpg (65 KB, 1170x495)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>145958839
She is going to die nigga
>>
The Arcane team seems very obsessed with their original characters to the season's detriment. It's no coincidence that Isha, Mel, Ambessa, Salo, Maddie, etc all have more screen time than some of the OG Zaun and Pilt champions.
>>
File: ep11.jpg (1.11 MB, 1363x880)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB JPG
>>145958705
seems about right. if Fantastic isn't CaitViSEggs, then it might be elsewhere in 8, like an instrumental piece they can cut out.

it does seem weird to give them a reconciliation song then another sex scene instrumental like 10 mins later? like what's the point, just give them one "'scene". talk about rushed though, reconcile + fk, all in the same episode

if it's not in 8 then I don't think there is one
>>
>>145958705
>>145958754
Long shot here, but what if Isha is fiddlesticks or is precursor to? Everything coming out the LOR is arcane related and they dropped that fiddlesticks is coming in. I don't think its because of the halloween season.
>>
>>145958528
Worlds final trailer will be about LP skinning Faker then wearing his corpse as a trophy.
>>
>>145959420
I always thought there was the potential of some LoL demon fuckery happening with either Jinx (fear) or Cait (obsession) but people called me crazy on here kekekek. The LoL demon lore is actually pretty deep so anything goes.
>>
>>145959509
Especially since it looks like they managed at some point to create a hex gate at one of the towers that Jinx mentions in the first season that the runes create a portal to some please with the heebie jeebies. Jinx and Isha like making dolls, which Fiddlesticks being able to turn into a scarecrow to escape detection would be an interesting twist. Even better if Isha's song turns into a chinese horror lullaby.
>>
>>145958325
Arcane trailers fuckin suck
if i didn't watch the show i'd have zero expectations right now
>>
>>145959379
feels bad for Viktor mains
bro turned into the Lord & Savior, cures cripples and walks on mf water. doesn't even get but sad violins from the studio orchestra...hell not even, prob violin synths on Yamaha keyboard

talk about trynna hold a nigga from the hood down
>>
>>145959386
Fantastic is like a song to remember, it's like establishing that Cailtyn has always remembered Vi all this time, and if there is a moment between them I think it would be instrumental like it happened with water and oil
>>
>>145959509
>The LoL demon lore is actually pretty deep so anything goes.
Huh? Nah bro. They got like so many big bads but no sustenance. No depth. No backstory. Nothing. I'm even including Camphor and Atakhan.
>>
>>145959561
Yeah this one was pretty weak and not exciting
>>
>>145959599
Fiddlesticks doesn't need to be a big baddy. Just unleashed into the world as a background character.
>>
>>145959379
I like mel
>>
"Más mala suerte con la nena, que dispara y preciso" the best part of the song actually
>>
File: Gauntlet.jpg (1.19 MB, 1284x1984)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB JPG
Did anyone notice the golden finger in Vi’s gauntlet? Jinx lost her middle one but this one is the index hmm
>>
File: odaiko.jpg (224 KB, 1920x1080)
224 KB
224 KB JPG
Noxians banging on Odaiko war drums while sailing into Piltover Harbor is gonna be a scene alright
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7HL5wYqAbU
>>
All they had to do to make a good s2 was have Jinx further descend further into madness and give us a believable arc for why Vi would set up in Piltover/become an enforcer. Along with Viktor cult stuff. It was all spread out for them. How do you fuck up this badly, what made them think anyone cared about Noxus war?
>>
>>145960762
Because they wanted to redeem Jinx no matter what so fuck the characterization of other characters and their arcs. Their mistake was listening to Arcane only watchers wishes instead of actual League fans
>>
>>145958839
Caitler and her super evil cape have to stay a secret for now
>>
>>145958705
>>145958754
Who is Isha?
>>
>>145960762
>How do you fuck up this badly, what made them think anyone cared about Noxus war?

another anon had it, mentally writers already skipping ahead to the Noxus story in the next material so P & Z, eh just stepping stones.

damn shame too, shoulda just focused on wrapping up conflict from s1 in a good way
>>
>>145960887
What made them think Jinx needed to be redeemed in the first place? Is she not a chaotic neutral to antagonistic character in the lore? And isn’t that the way people like her? Who is good guy Jinx for other than braindead twitter shippers.
>>
>>145958466
Vi is so fuckin hot
>>
>>145958528
I bet the final trailer it's coming on nov2 for Worlds finals
>>
how does ambessa just show up one day and start dictating? isnt she just a war general? whats the significance of noxus and y go to war with piltover
>>
>>145960762
>How do you fuck up this badly, what made them think anyone cared about Noxus war?
I'm pretty sure the team got bored of PnZ after the first season as lame as that sounds. Praeco has made it clear he's burnt out and wants to get a move on.
>>
>>145960432
Us anons that predicted it would at least reference Caitlyn’s POV won so hard. I remember I got clowned on by some retard on here the other day for saying it was gonna be partially a Caitlyn song if not entirely about her.
>>145959597
I agree. It doesnt sound like a sex scene song, sadly, but it wouldn’t make sense for them to fuck anyway with how badly they fucked up their relationship this season. I hope it is at least a cait thinking of vi montage
>>
>>145961015
Come on every leak watcher know who is Isha... Unless
>>
>>145961047
need to see her pierced tits and leg tats
>>
File: IMG_8046.jpg (17 KB, 412x405)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
bellybutton piercing
>>
>>145961102
that’s pretty stupid considering the amount of setup for interesting things in the region in the first season. he might be a hack, which I’ve been fearing for a while. I don’t get the rush
>>
>>145961165
He clearly never cared for establishing anything about Zaun other than nasty bad place.
Remember they brought in all of the barons that ran the place just to kill them off. Zaun was never meant to be a genuine location, more a generic slum/tragic dream for Silco
>>
>>145959561
Yeah. Lot of s1 scenes and lines.
Boring
>>
>>145961165
>he might be a hack, which I’ve been fearing for a while.
I thought this too ever since that AMA where a fan asked if s2 would be the last season in PnZ. His reply was "I don't see how answering this would benefit you so i'm not going to". Wtf was the secrecy for when they announced it officially anyway?
>>
>>145960989
I don’t get it though it’s the same outfit she has in act 1 the only difference it’s the cape
>>
>>145960989
They're going to make the stupid cape her prestige skin, aren't they? Caitler forever immortalized in LoL would be so ass.
>>
>>145961201
I don’t know who is responsible for what on the show other than that Amanda is usually in charge of CaitVi shit (which she shouldn’t have been for this season, clearly), but I kind of understand you. I also kind of disagree. there are so many moments that establish it as a warm home for Powder, Vi, and Ekko that make me feel like it was originally a stereotypical shitty ghetto but evolved to have “decent” parts. characters like Huck also clearly feel like victims to me, not just shady characters who live in a shithole. writing for s2 seems absolutely garbage though, no disputing that:(
>>
>>145961105
No, but I think that the best is an instrumental composition, the oil and water scene is superb thanks also to the instrumental music that guides the rhythm of the situation, that is why I think that an instrumental theme is more applicable in this case, and if I think that an intimate scene between the two of them is the most obvious option, we will have to wait.
>>
>>145961228
I don’t want to sound like a moralizing tankie idiot but his twitter follows were some of the first things to tip me off. he follows random OF whores, elon musk, etc and just gives really weird dude energy. I hoped those were all just coincidences, but yeah. that AMA answer was ass and so was the “one thing they might like and one they’ll really hate” caitvi one from Amanda. our first signs that season 2 was gonna be shit. god kill me how did we go from season 1 to this
>>
>>145961097
my batshit theory is the full might of the Noxian army isn't coming to some backwater like Piltover, like everyone assumes. there has been zero story development of any military leaders or ship captains or any Noxians other than Ambessa, who's basically running away from BR and the guy that killed her son. Does that sound like the supreme commander of Noxus that could call down the thunder of the entire army at a moment's notice?

Ambessa flat out says the guy that killed Kino has far more power/resources in Noxus than house Medarda. If Ambessa were supreme general she could just use her army to crush the guy that killed her son.

She only has a personal detachment of that she brought with her, maybe some loyalists and mercs.

I think the attack comes from those few and those inside the Noxian embassy that Mel has been living in all this time, a trojan horse attack, it's why they've been fortifying it all this time. Maybe a small group in the ships we see sailing in or that's the ship Ambessa herself came in on in s1e8

I don't think all of Noxus is coming, including Darius, Draven, Swain, who we do not see at all or even mentioned by name. would make absolutely no sense to me and horrible to show those characters for like 10 minutes in the finale
>>
>>145961137
I don't see shit.
>>
>>145960432
You search "preciso" in Google and a bunch of images hitting a target in the middle and sniper scopes show up if this is not about Caitlyn then idk
>>
>>145961105
Been saying fantastic is a reconcile song. If they have sex, it will be to the tune of the music score during their origianl kiss amd make out scene. If they even get it that is.
>>
>>145961366
It's pretty obviously Ambessa and her personal army vs Piltover and Zaun.
>>
>>145961102
>Praeco has made it clear he's burnt out and wants to get a move on.
christ, it's GoT s8 all over again
don't ever let him touch another production after this
>>
>>145961475
It definitely is. You can see the medarda sigil on the war drums.
>>
>>145961300
fuuuck act 3 cannot come soon enough.

>>145961463
I agree. I just hope it’s done well
>>145961502
fuck this shit, not even dnd did it. burnt out after one season is insane bum behavior
>>
You know that anon who said the other day they were giving Caitlyn’s traits and other things from her to other characters? Heimerdinger is saying one of her League voicelines in the new trailer
>>
>>145961475
Yeah no kidding, but that's my point, I don't even think you can call what Ambessa has an army, not 'the' Noxian army anyway

You need money to fund an army, to move them around across the continent. Ambessa a brokie, buying mercenaries would even be a stretch given her financial situation. She maybe has a few hundred troops, certainly not vast legions at her command

They're Noxians I guess, but point is they're not there on behalf of the Immortal Bastion, with Darius and Swain, whoever, who are the actual rulers of Noxus presumably

Swain showing up at the end would be retarded unless it's to kill off Ambessa as he started with Kino
>>
>>145961768
Is it the “never a dull moment” line?? I don’t play league so idk how many voice lines characters have and how iconic they are / how unique to the characters they are but to be fair, I feel like that’s a common saying in media.
>>
>Vi ripping Jinx's...bazooka in half
>Jinx looks only mildly annoyed then goes shimmer feral in retaliation
I know she seems to a stealth god, but, without weapons, does she stand a chance versus Vi with gauntlets, even with the shimmer? Feels like all Vi needs is one good hit
>>
>>145961821
Yeah that one and yeah I know it’s common I’m not actually mad honestly It just reminded me of what that anon said that’s all
>>
File: 1725882878930138.jpg (85 KB, 1080x431)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>145961765
Me too anon. I hate that this face can't be trusted ever again or to make things right right between them. So i really hope the artist can make Caitlyn redeemable in our eyes.
>>
>>145961932
I feel fucking sick thinking about it. in general everything they’ve done sounds terrible. I refuse to watch the full episodes until they’re done so I can at least get a kick out of the nice animation but jesus the plot just sounds so messy and full of childish shit. no clue how this season is TV MA while the last was PG13
>>
>>145961972
Sorry it turns your stomech. This picture just rips my heart out knowing what she does to Vi. I am holding out hope that all this terrible shit has a big pay out in the end. Like Caitlyn genuinely begging for Vi's forgiveness.
>>
>>145961768
>You know that anon who said the other day they were giving Caitlyn’s traits and other things from her to other characters?
I wish I never saw that post because it was spot on and proved that the writers put cait's character to the torch to prop mel and jinx up.
>>
There is a new scream in the trailer, it comes out when we see the Vi pit fighter sequence. I can't give you proof now, but I'll give it to you as soon as I can.
>>
>>145962031
You mean when she is crying into her punching bag?
>>
>>145962023
It's a little unfair, Mel knows his mother, she sensed that he had something to do with the false flag attack in Piltover, I think she gives him a suspicious look when he comments on something about it, if Caitlyn knew anything about Mel's mother's past she surely wouldn't have given carte blanche to her repressive policies.
>>
>>145962049
Exactly
>>
>>145961768
>Maddie spotting for Caitlyn
>"in my sights" says Maddie
>"Steady" says the fish cop
>BANG
>"on to the next case" says shield cop
>"such a waste" says some random passerby
>Caitlyn:...
>>
I don't think Mel should ever be a councillor again considering she's been gone for 6+ months and her clan waged war on Piltover. I know Piltovans are stupid but I hope they're not *that* stupid.
>>
File: 1728593264379872.png (493 KB, 1058x1070)
493 KB
493 KB PNG
>>145961882
>does she stand a chance versus Vi with gauntlets
No. Vi needs one good vault breaker into a cease and desist and a two quick relentless force autos will proc denting blows and Jinx would die.
Also Jinx with her new metal finger can finally finger herself and have it feel like it's someone else.
>>
Why don't they promote Caitlyn as much as the other characters? She is literally the protagonist this season alongside Jinx, she should have tons of merch. I hope that after S2 they release more products from it, my Caitfag heart desires it.
>>
>>145962256
>Why don't they promote Caitlyn as much as the other characters?
Option A: They're waiting for the commander cupcake arc to happen on screen, Option B: They're waiting for Caitlyn's hail mary in act 3 when everyone likes her again, Option C: Ekko, Jinx, and Vi have a teenage fanbase they want to tap into.
>>
>>145962256
Because they will boycott anything Caitlyn after the first and maybe the second arc drops. Bitch HC's are going to be imploding their brains and artists/writers are going to be deleting their work en mass.
>>
why do they have all this ambessa merchandise for preorder when non-leak watchers barely know who this bitch is.
>>
>>145962256
There’s literally nothing for her. The shirt got taken off the website. There’s the hoodie and the youtooz figures sure but isn’t something of herself alone? it feels like they just added it because it includes Vi
>>
>>145962330
>Ekko, Jinx, and Vi have a teenage fanbase they want to tap into.
zero chance
>>
>>145962330
option d: the writers knew they fucked up and made her character unlikeable so they told the merch team to not bother.
>>
>>145962428
Legit this is what I think as well...my hopes for her redemption are lowering more and more
>>
>>145962462
As a Caitfag, my best hope is they kill her off in some grand display of self sacrifice to try and atone for her mistakes. They'll never do that unfortunately because of bury your guys so now i'm left wondering what else she can possibly do to "redeem" herself.
>>
>>145962517
Yeah...because think about it. If cait fans buy her merch rn and then watch the show they'll be even more mad about her complete 180.
I agree that a big action needs to be made by her but I doubt they will do that. It was shown that Vi's missing her.
Im a massive caitfag and I saldy think she's cooked.
>>
>>145960887
I'm an arcane only watcher and severely dissapointed in what I've seen of season 2 (watched the leaks)
>>
>>145962554
>Im a massive caitfag and I saldy think she's cooked.
I'm with you because contrary to shipper's beliefs: no, begging Vi for forgiveness and having sex with her is not a "redemption" arc. Caitlyn needs to take accountability and make serious sacrifices but I don't think we have time for that.
>>
>>145962648
But you guys leave aside the theme of the second season, which is about forgiveness. I think that's a lesson that many people could learn from. You don't throw something away because it breaks. If you're interested in it, you repair it and take care of it. That's the idea.
>>
>>145962682
So you think Caitlyn is going to "fix" Vi do ya?
>>
>>145962648
Agreed...like she's supposed to be a good sheriff later on. Right now She's a HR nightmare and a foolish and selfish woman. Im suposed to be like, "oh yeah totally on her way to be the best sheriff of Piltover".
No! Her og squad she treated them like shit. Didnt even try to talk to shield bro but that I kinda get but still, then kiss Vi on the job then let her rot at the bottom of the sewer and now is playing with Maddie'a feelings.
Caitlyn's interesting but she's no hero and no sheriff. She's written like a villain turning anti hero while she's supposed to be a caring and good but cold and calculated woman.
What a joke how did we get here?? She's a pale copy of her league counterpart.
Idk how they will make the general audience like her again.
People liked her because from her design she seemed cold and a bit evil but she was actually the kindest and most empathetic character. But now she only play into what her design gives. Which is kinda lame and kinda boring.
I really loved the idea of her having a meaner arc but they failed to make us sympathetize with Cait which makes this arc just painful to watch.
>>
>>145962682
See, you're still viewing this through a shipper lens. Caitlyn's poor treatment of Vi is small potatoes compared to her greatest offense this season: occupying Zaun militarily and letting Noxians make a stronghold in Piltover. Does fucking Vi "redeem" her for that? No. The rest of Caitlyn's arc needs to be about her redeeming herself as an individual, showing Piltover that's she's worthy of being sheriff and taking action and making sacrifices to repair the damage she did in the region, namely to Zaun. I'm a huge caitvi fan but her relationship with Vi is the least of my worries right now.
>>
>>145962517
>As a Caitfag
Troll
>>
>>145962725
You guys are idealizing the character Caitlyn, if you give her conflict and three dimensions, the emotions you transmit will be more powerful, that is the magic of Arcane, how they deal with trauma, that is why I think that reconciliation will be a liberation for everyone, even us hahaha, it was hard for me to accept what I saw, but I have to trust, I hope that episode 6 begins the upward trend of its arc.
>>
>>145962221
> I know Piltovans are stupid but I hope they're not *that* stupid.
I mean, if Caitlyn ends up as sheriff after the fiasco she caused this season, they are that stupid.
>>
>>145962748
Cait's arc is the best arc in s2 so far, stop crying that she is not Vi's trophy wife
>>
>>145962835
Im talking about her as a sheriff. The caitvi drama is small compared to her incompetence as a leader.
>>
>>145962804
Why this thread is suddenly full of cute autistic Caitlyn supporters
>>
>>145962835
>stop crying that she is not Vi's trophy wife
God forbid anyone has concerns about the execution of Caitlyn's endgame on here. You'll just get accused of being a Vifag.
>>
Anyways here's his full champion trailer for Wild Rift.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dDrnMDKPv8
>>
>>145962875
> Fortiche pretty much confirms a redemption arc for Caitlyn.
> People theorize what that redemption can entail or if it'll make sense.
> Gets told I support an OOC headcanon for wanting a good redemption arc that goes beyond her relationship with Vi.
Love it.
>>
>>145962902
I'm glad Heimerdinger learned his lesson of ignoring his city problems with inventions and entertainment, by doing it instead in the under city.
>>
>>145962810
Alot of us are hoping anon, we just have a firm stance on how we choose to be treated or how a character should be treated. The rifle hit was a firm line crossed that no one saw coming and is extremely hard to forgive. I don't give a shit about the Obvious manipulation by Noxus (interesting, want to see where that gos) or fucking maddie (Cait being the actual fuckboi is hilarious), just that hit. Just screams Caitlyn was using Vi all along and an actual traitor. Now my hollywood gimmicks are rusty, but much like panning to an item means it will be used for an important scene later, people who don't listen, or betray their friends and loved ones are the ones who get Sean Bean'd in the end.
>>
why is caitlyn the only character not allowed to make mistakes why do people don’t want her to have an arc why you don’t want her to have depth why you don’t want her to have flaws why do you want her to be perfect why you don’t do this with other characters. oh we all know why, fuck caitvi man.
>>
>>145963065
Thats right faggot. Because god forbid you upset women.
>>
>>145963065
YES, fuck Caitvi,,,, but in HD in episode 8 preferably jaja
>>
HARDCORE

PASSIONATE

SEX

WITH

BUTCH

DYKES
>>
>>145963254
THERE

ARE

NO

DYKES

Vi is a tom boy and Savika is straight.
>>
>>145962428
im fearing this as well. but it makes me wonder why the fuck ambessa gets merch, kek
who is buying that shit
it’s gonna be pretty hilarious seeing the arcane fans whose only commentary about ambessa is “omg muscle mommy” shuffle to continue to try and sweep her evil actions in s2 under the rug because of her race. they already ignore her basically being a sexual predator in season 1 lmfao
>>
>>145963473
>sexual predator
The fuck did i miss?? She try to fuck jayce??
>>
>>145963473
I've already seen Xitter people imply that anyone who theorizes Ambessa is manipulating Caitlyn in season 2 are racists.
>>
caitlyn eating vi out
>>
They can’t kill Jinx if they wanna sell that $500 skin, right?
>>
>>145963531
Your fucking wirh me ! Kek!
Incan see it now.
Caitlyn : "I am innocent of the charges brought against me, for my opponent is a dirty nigger."
>>
>>145963637
She’s safe. Plot armor stronger than ever.
>>
>>145963637
she is getting a new skin?
>>
>>145963513
She calls the hooker she hires “child” and he’s animated VERY similarly to the girl she decapitates in the Mel flashback/nightmare.
Maybe a stretch, but I don’t think so considering how thorough fortiche is. She also technically sexually harassed Jayce, yes, it’s all her trying to show dominance over others. She creeps me the fuck out.
>>145963531
of fucking course. It’s not like we saw her abuse her daughter in season1 and be the evilest bitch in the cast of characters!
>>
>>145962835
>>145963065
Characters can't be either good or bad, which is considered flat writing. You understand that we are not supposed to like caitlyn's actions, right?That is their purpose. I think caitlyn's arc is very good and interesting, because she's motivated by what she does. You forget that Jinx is a terrorist and it's become personal for Caitlyn since one of Jinx's victims is Cassandra. Any one of us would be angry and trying to punish the perpetrator. She's blinded by her hatred, she's emotionally charged under these situations, she doesn't react well. I don't think it's OOC.
You're just being over the top with the name calling and you've prejudged that the redemption won't be good. They know fans won't like the rifle hit but they did it , to shock obviously. I'm sure as the story progresses and just when the viewer thinks Caitlyn has completely lost it, there will be something that will shock again, but this time it will be for her redemption.
>>
File: 20241016_002520.jpg (219 KB, 1600x1600)
219 KB
219 KB JPG
Thing I'm gonna combust
>>
>>145963947
I think we haven't analyzed enough the fact that all this time Vi has been fantasizing about caitlyn and how beautifully they presented it. I know Vi has hit rock bottom but artistically it was a very nice scene.
>>
>>145963056
>Just screams Caitlyn was using Vi all along and an actual traitor.
No it's not. It just screams Caitlyn is completely gone nuts that she's even willing to hurt the person she's in love with. Then dump her and bury the memory of her deep deep underground.
>>
I had asked 2 days ago if young miko sings in English because I was pretty sure the song would be in English. kek. Anyway, only her part is worthy of the song after all. I imagine Vi kicking their asses with parallel shots of the big 4.
>>
>>145964065
this^ Finally someone gets it...they can't ready between the lines...
>>
>>145964068
As a Spanish person who loves Young Miko I couldn't be prouder of her. Her pary really is the best part of that song and it's such a pity that she only raps for a few seconds. I also had to hold back a big grin when she refers to Cait as a babe. Just like Young miko to sprinkle some lesbianism in there heh.

Also yes this is perfect for Vi's fighting sequence.
>>
File: 20241004_105223.jpg (561 KB, 2511x4096)
561 KB
561 KB JPG
>>145964018
It was *chef's kiss* peak yearning angsty romance. If we don't get a delicious reconciliation between these two after this I'm gonna make myself forget Arcane ever existed. I'm not even asking for sex.
>>
>>145958705
Damn. Alina doesn't get to have a sister I guess.
>>
>>145964082
they really fumbled having her on for like 1/5 of the song. they focused on stray kids because they have a big rabid fanbase but it just feels like a cheap tactic. their part was kinda cool but nothing compared to miko’s
>>145964096
It’s so sad that we’re barely asking for anything but we may not even get that.
>>
File: 1664288368009.webm (2.9 MB, 1280x720)
2.9 MB
2.9 MB WEBM
Why can't Riot add a single player to their stupid fucking game? It would attract so many players. It would mean they wouldn't have to lay off so many employees.
>but muh camera
Diablo has fixed camera angles.
PoE has fixed camera angles.
AFK Journey the fucking phone game has a fixed camera angle.
They can't use the "the other side of the map hasn't been rendered yet" excuse. They gave a small taste of this in the Wild Rift Kalista minigame but that was fucking nothing. Let me explore Zaun and Piltover. Riot you fucks. You were already on the right path. Where the fuck is project f? Like if you're going to be introducing $500 skins, you better put the extra money into developing your shitty game so it finally has a single player so I can explore the show world as a fan of the show. Wtf is wrong with this company?
>>
>>145959597
With what Amanda said Cait didn't think about Vi AT ALL. She's going to bring her back in her mind in episode 6 somehow.
>>
>>145962748
>Idk how they will make the general audience like her again.
Easily with cheap writing by tormenting Vi even more so her cupcake can sooth her pain, comfort her and finally give her the love she desperately needs. Most people will be happy.
>>
>>145964572
That sounds cheap and I hope its not whats intended because yikes
>>
>>145964603
With the way Vi misses and craves for her cupcake? How she's most likely ending up heavily injured in front of Caitlyn? With Vander's death? It's exactly what's going to happen.
>>
>>145964630
Welp, i hope they make it not toxic at least...
>>
>>145960664
it's not piltover
it's not a boat
though

is Mel gonna be a traitor to Noxus?
>>
File: my girls.jpg (356 KB, 1920x2034)
356 KB
356 KB JPG
all mine
>>
>>145964561
How many times anons have to tell you all that that was from season 1
>>
>>145964680
Why would it be from s1?
>>
>>145964685
Because it is. Amanda’s "I would love to bring Vi back into Caitlyn’s mind in this episode, in some way. I wrote, like, something about missing Vi…" was for the shower scene
>>
>>145964676
I think it’s an addition scene with vi trying to catch the rocket ? I have to see again the leaks
>>
>>145964707
How do you know? Alex also say "We need to find a way to end the episode with the Viktor-Singed thing" no episodes end with Viktor and Singed in s1.
>>
>>145964680
How many times are you going to repeat yourself? It's you and only you saying that shit. Caitlyn in Season 1 never stopped thinking about Vi. She did that in Season 2. Addn Viktor-Singed to it and you'll connect the dots with Ambessa and Singed most likely coming to Viktor's in Zaun. But keep dreaming your fucked up dream.
>>
>>145964710
This troll is always saying that it's from Season 1. It's not. Caitlyn never stopped thinking about Vi in Season 1 so "bringing Vi BACK into her mind" makes absolutely no sense here. It's season 2, no matter how much that other anon wishes it to be otherwise.
>>
File: left right.jpg (350 KB, 1920x2031)
350 KB
350 KB JPG
>>145961882
in this scene, jinx's gun is exploding at her face, then she is projected onto a pillar by the explosion, then welcomed by Vi's fist, and then she crashes on the floor, without noticing any of these blows.
these kind of no consequences has only one cause.
relaxed comic books rules, or shimmer?
>>
>>145964762
>>145964772
Thanks for the confirmation guys glad im not crazy haha
Also from what we can tell, they started filming the documentary while fortiche was completing s1/storyboarding s2. The s1 script was completed a long time ago by then.
>>
>>145964710
>>145964762
>>145964772
He (or maybe a she?) really wants to force the idea of Cait thinking about Vi in s2, huh? She left Vi for Piltie pussy and some people wish to make her look even worse than she already is.
>>
>>145964784
>Also from what we can tell, they started filming the documentary while fortiche was completing s1/storyboarding s2. The s1 script was completed a long time ago by then.
Exactly the point. They were almost finished with S1 animation and were deep into writing and storyboarding S2. There are even snippets on the board behind Amanda. It's clear they were working on S2 there.

Now, we can wonder what will bring Vi to Caitlyn's mind. Mentioning Vander's name, maybe?
>>
>>145964798
Maybe walking in the undercity to look for Vanderwick?
Though Amanda looked like she had a hard time figuring this part out so im sure it will be something hard to predict.
>>
>>145962804
cool.
someone finally to get us out of this caitvi nightmare.
>>
>>145964762
>It's you and only you saying that shit.
First time I mention it, actually.
>But keep dreaming your fucked up dream.
What are you even talking about.
>>
>>145964798
There was a theory a few topics ago about Singed telling Vander's story and Caitlyn connecting the dots. I think he could actually reveal what has to be done to get into Vander's head, there's no need of telling his story at all. At least not by Singed, he didn't know him well.
Cait doesn't need to be betrayed by Ambessa, she can figure it all out by herself and go to Zaun to find Vander, hoping she can deal with him before Vi sees that even her dad had changed and became a murderous beast only to find them all together. Or to find Vi and make sure she's not going to be used by Singed to control her father and of course find them all together. This way they could want to find Viktor so he could "heal" Vander and that's why Ambessa and Singed end up there too.
>>
>>145963011
Sherlock plays violin for a reason, you dickhead, while people are being slaughtered, and you'd know it if you were not a total channer jerk.
>>
>>145963531
fucking niggers
>>
There were album covers for music, ambesa, ekko, vi, and jinx have album covers, but not caitlyn, it really makes you think how she has been left out
>>
File: GZ8u8Ucb0AAdvE7.jpg (120 KB, 1215x717)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
>>
File: Hobomode.jpg (659 KB, 1915x1080)
659 KB
659 KB JPG
Moralfags fuck off. Good characters do bad things and bad characters do good things. Get over it.
Worlds starts back up in 15 with LNGvWBG
Arcane opening show confirmed for Finals because fuck the players.
Jayce race swapping is still topkek of this season
>>
>>145964561
>>145964680
With the power of deduction you can imagine that Amanda was talking about S2. Even if Cait is seen missing Vi in S1. It's a very deliberate choice not to show Cait missing Vi at all in S2 for 2 episodes straight. I think it's because the reveal will hit us like a truck.
>>
>>145965234
One idiot here can't deduct it no matter how hard he tries.
>>
File: Ripbozo.jpg (840 KB, 1904x955)
840 KB
840 KB JPG
>>145965234
They don't even start mentioning season 2 until ep 5 of BTR. The line alex says before that is about Viktor and Singed. That's the biggest proof that Amanda was talking about season 1 but proof doesn't matter when these idiots intentionally misunderstand content so it fits their personal narrative
>>
>>145965321
SO you're saying Cait stopped thinking about Vi in s1 and had to be brought back there? She didn't stop thinking about her, didn't forget her, there was no reason to bring her back. She did stop thinking about about Vi and forgot about her existance in s2. Either you're a troll or a real retard.
>>
>>145965321
BTR1 - they show up S2 storyboards. But sure, they don't talk about it, don't mention it, don't show it...
>>
>>145965353
In part 3 they spoiled Cait and Tobias scene from 201. The anon that claims Amanda is talking about s1 is delulu af. All parts of BTRs were made when they were writing s2 story and making storyboards. On top of that, Caitlyn is shown having a new life and forgetting about Vi completely in season 2. In season 1 she was obsessed with Vi and shower scene only proved it. There's no way she didn't rub one there kek
>>
>>145965382
>There's no way she didn't rub one there kek
H-hot
>>
>>145965382
>>145965405
Well...
>>
File: Retards stay retarded .jpg (412 KB, 2340x1080)
412 KB
412 KB JPG
>>145965333
"Something about MISSING vi" we have the shower scene
Viktor meeting with Signed is also a scene we have. Puke, Crystal, Seeth
>>
File: adq9no6tj2381.jpg (41 KB, 640x405)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>145965382
>delulu
Kill yourself immediately
>>
>>145965382
>>145965405
>>145965451
>>
>>145958325
Arcane ..
Added to the filter
>>
>>145965459
BRING BACK VI IN CAITLYN'S MIND.

Do you understand what bringing back means? Or not?
>>
>>145965459
If they bring Vi back into Cait's mind we will see her missing Vi. Her feelings are not gone, she shut them down for so long because she wanted to forget about her. The moment she's back Cait won't be able to shut them again. Especially as the last time she saw her Vi was broken and she was the reason for it. She's going to miss her and at the same time feel extremely ashamed of what she did.
>>
File: 203vicry1.jpg (41 KB, 640x360)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>145965491
>>
>>145965511
Exactly. Vi on all fours, unable to get up, sobbing silently as if she was afraid of doing it out loud (years in prison taught her to hide her tears probably). She broke her like no one and nothing ever before. And then forgot about it and her because she needed to focus on Jinx and plenty of dirty stuff she did to gain Zaun's hate. She knows she fucked up, but shame was not what she wanted to feel. There is no way she won't feel ashamed and disgusted with herself for what she did the moment she either hears Vi's name or something that will make her connect the dots and bring Vi back to her mind. She will want to fix this somehow. She will be obsessed over it, not knowing what happened to Vi afterwards, if she's ok, will be killing her.
>>
>>145962212
Kek
>>
>>145965466
Subhuman incestfag has nothing to say
>>
>>145962811
>I mean, if Caitlyn ends up as sheriff after the fiasco she caused this season, they are that stupid.

From what Maddie said, Piltover wants Caitlyn, and if they don’t, they at least fear and respect her.

If Caitlyn says at the end of S2, "I’m going to reestablish the council, but now I’m the sheriff and military leader of Piltover, and I don’t answer to anyone" (like in the original lore), the citizens of Piltover will cheer and applaud.
>>
>>145958325
I havent kept up with the leaks, is Vi+Cait endgame or will Vi get cucked?
>>
>>145962351
Not all of them
>>
>>145965599
Vi got ruthlessly cucked. While she's drinking herself to death while thinking about Caitlyn constantly, Caitlyn is getting fucked every single night and doesn't think about Vi once.
>>
Caitvi stans once again proving why they're the biggest clowns in all of yuri
>cop hits her partner
>partner becomes an alcoholic
>cop fucks her subordinate
>cop misses the partner she hit
>fucks her partner
>orders the subordinate she fucked to be her spotter during the war
It would be less pathetic if y'all would just own how toxic this shit is.
>>
>>145965491
>>145965553
And that is why I believe Caitlyn will take a small team to Zaun to find either Vi or Vander. I'd go more with finding Vi, to make sure Singed won't get her.
>>
>>145962517
>>145962554
>>145962648
>>145962682

I keep wondering why Cait’s actions seem so magnified compared to other characters who’ve done worse. Cait doesn’t need redemption; she needs to learn to live with her decisions and let them shape her into the fair but ruthless Sheriff she is. The only person she really needs to have a calm conversation with, and reach mutual understanding and forgiveness with, is Vi.
>>
>>145965611
Vi probably made herself look like a clown when she told Cait to go back to her big mansion and forget about her.

Man I so wish Vi would get a better girlfriend but caitvi is obviously set up to be endgame.
>>
>>145965466
you jerk
>>
>>145965473
Love this scene because at the same time, she's yearning and feeling angry with Vi. She thinks, "How can you say we're not meant to be? I'll prove you wrong.'' Ηit right in the feels.
The truth is that I agree with Anon , she didn't stop thinking about Vi in season 1 , so they are talking about season 2.
>>
>>145963065
I laugh when people say caitlyn is just making mistakes like she spilled milk and not like she flooded the impoverished undercity she's responsible for, where impoverished families and children who mine the resources that make piltover rich live, with corrosive gas shown to horribly damage lungs and eyes. And is just imprisoning people who protest shit like that bc she's #sad. Jinx and caitlyn are meant to be mirrors of each other this season but caitlyn's justification for her ill deeds is a lot less sympathetic considering her history. The narrative comparison just doesn't work and that's why people are bothered
>>
>>145962748
>People liked her because from her design she seemed cold and a bit evil but she was actually the kindest and most empathetic character.

Caitlyn, while not evil, has always been cold and ruthless af if it means protecting Piltover and its citizens. And while she’s compassionate and fair, she’s never been the kindest or most empathetic character, she’s always been a gray character. In fact, Vi is actually kinder and more good-hearted. Canonically, Cait is scary when pushed, she doesn’t hesitate to headshot a random criminal or do things unofficially, like handing people she wants to get rid of to Shuriman assassins. Honestly, there are many champions who are way nicer than Cait.
>>
>>145965714
True. She even says a whole lot of insensitive things in S1.
>>
>>145962804
>showing Piltover that's she's worthy of being sheriff

As if the council and the rest of Piltover weren't assholes...... Cait doesn't need to show anyone anything she sure is a heroine to Piltover.
>>
>>145965611
Brutal, I knew Cait was a heartless bitch. Vi deserves better.
>>
>>145965650
>The only person she really needs to have a calm conversation with, and reach mutual understanding and forgiveness with, is Vi.
Vi has nothing to apologise for though. They made Vi protect Isha instead of Jinx - that was a right thing to do, even if it was stupid, blame Amanda for such idiotic decision. The only one that needs forgiveness is Cait. Problem is, Vi won't feel the need to forgive her for what she did because we already see her yearning for her, missing her and blaming herself for everything. The moment Cait shows up and opens her arms, Vi will jump into them happily.

Cait also needs to learn Vi's story to really understand who Vi is and why she is like this so she won't be insensitive with her in the future.
>>
>>145963855
Thank god! Someone with common sense in the thread
>>
>>145965650
I agree.Caitlyn is not afraid to take responsibility for her actions, she does what she truly believes is right for her. I don't expect her to make a public apology ffs.
>>The only person she really needs to have a calm conversation with, and reach mutual understanding and forgiveness with, is Vi.
yes , Vi deep down understands Caitlyn's motives which is why we didn't see her angry with her and it helps to forgive her more easily.
>>
>>145964065
Thisssss!!!!
>>
>>145965751
>Let's blame Amanda for all writing decisions we don't like this season
Grabbing my popcorn, this fandom is about to go down in history
>>
>>145965772
she took responsibility for this clusterfuck, she's going to face the worst shitstorm ever
>>
>>145965760
We already see Caitlyn's revenge resolve start to crack in episode 4, she's realizing she's fucked up and the entire invasion thing will only reinforce this.

I think she'll apologize to Vi (she already did in ep 1, for pushing her to take the badge) and that they won't make too much of a big deal out of it, once they reunite, I give them 1 ep max of them being at odds with each other. Also, for people worried about them rushing the relationship, I remind you they met and fell in love in the span of 4 episodes in S1. In S2 they know they're into each other and all they need to do is to have a heartfelt conversation and a 2 minute fuck to seal the deal.
>>
File: vicry.png (1.06 MB, 640x1430)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB PNG
>>145965760
>Caitlyn is not afraid to take responsibility for her actions, she does what she truly believes is right for her.
>>
>>145965714
As much as I love the "you are hot cupcake" scene, I think they misrepresented Cait. They think she's truly Matilda. No, she's not. She's a ruthless sheriff who happens to have a soft spot for her deputy.
>>
>>145965798
They won't be at odds at all. Vi will beg for forgiveness, Cait will apologise and that's it.
>>
>>145965611
JusticeforCaitVi is that you?
>>
>>145965815
She's a dommy mommy. A lot of people will be pissed their "headcanon" is ruined.
>>
>>145965803
You fagg, Vi turned out to be an obstacle to her mission, so somehow she had to cut it off. She shouldn't grab her hand when she saw her like that.
>>
>>145965850
>She shouldn't grab her hand when she saw her like that.
she better never does that again, unless she wants the situation to repeat itself kek
>>
>>145965798
>I give them 1 ep max of them being at odds with each other
I believe that the first encounter will not be easy if she actually sees Vi together with Jinx. She will feel betrayed.
>>
>>145965850
>>145965862

We all gotta admit Vi didn't read the room at all before doing that. Still, you'd think that even if angry, Cait would have had more self control than that.
>>
>>145965792
What is a writer's room? She doesn't even have writing credits for Arcane. She's listed as story editor and producer.
>>
>>145965849
I can't wait for this not only Vi canonically a sugar baby for her sugar mommy Cait, but Cait is also a top dummy mommy who loves being in control
>>
>>145965870
That's what I mean, they'll have a tense encounter in ep 6 and then get back to good terms in 7.
>>
>>145965875
She should have had more self control. If she can't control herself like this, we can't be sure she won't lash out again. That's quite a problem, because she knew what Vi went through and still used violence on her, like it didn't matter at all. And then left her without any remorse.
>>
>>145965803
She wasn't crying because she was hurting from the hit but because she knows she screwed up by not being honest with her from the start.
>>
>>145965611
>ruthlessly cucked
Holy shit take your meds
>>
File: GQYW-ByXUAA-qG9.jpg (161 KB, 1178x1127)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
>>145965879
>>
File: 3727dhxb.jpg (44 KB, 400x337)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
>>
File: 17248566512538821.gif (3.51 MB, 410x183)
3.51 MB
3.51 MB GIF
>>145965888
Yes to all of it
>>
>>145965902
She was crying because Ciatlyn promised to never change and yet, she changed. She was crying because the only person Vi trusted to never hurt her, did hurt her. She was crying because Caitlyn proved to be just like people that killed her parents. It's anxiety, PTSD and years of all kinds of torment combined.
>>
>>145965850
Vi didn't read the mood of the room at all in that moment kek
>>
>>145965911
Ok menhera-chan you go show her who's boss and don't forget to keep us updated so we can laugh at you.
>>
>>145965899
But Amanda says that's going to make the story better! Plus she said she's excited about breaking hearts this year.

What a psycho.

I wrote down on my bingo card that Amanda will deactivate her Twitter/Insta while S2 airs. They all know the fans will hate the DV section, it's not like they'll be caught off guard. But, it'll be a 3 week thing whereas we've been here hating on her for months, so the general audience experience might be different, hell, even the shippers might be okay with it if they end up together.

But for the poor unknowing fan, imagine going from ep 3 thinking "it's okay, they'll make up next episode" to watching 4 and realizing it's been close to a year since ep 3 and that Caitlyn is banging someone else, someone that's not even hot.
>>
>>145965921
Vi is so bottom and virgin poor thing kek
>>
>>145965888
People love this dynamic just look the fanarts.Except for fans of transvi/vifaggs
>>
>>145965911
"they make the show better"
>>
>>145965948
Yknow...with the backlash of recently pricefield I hope riot saw it and has a plan for the backlash they will recieve for caitvi because shippers can make your live a living hell.
>>
File: FzmaMC1XwAAnDuB.jpg (141 KB, 848x1200)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
Seeth seeth seeth
>>
>>145965934
If what you say is true, she shouldn't want to see her again? What you're saying doesn't make sense.
>>
>>145965948
Riot is making a huge mistake by not releasing all of the episodes at once, that's for sure. And it will bite them in the ass super fast and super hard. Amanda will vanish from social media, that's for sure.

>>145965965
Pricefield made it all worse for Arcane. Shippers are having high expectations for Arcane now, to make it all better. But they made it so much worse than pricefield ever could. The backlash might be bigger than the one when Lexa died. They literally ruined two huge lesbian pairings this year.
>>
>>145965948
We don't know what happens in ep6, so the impact of Cait banging the carrothead might be lowered by the end of the act2.
That said I hope whathever happens the terminal twitterfags won't be sending death threats to the creators, regardless how much they dislike the current moment in show.
>>
>>145965991
+ Or do you just think they don't know how to write VI's character anymore because they don't follow your logic?
>>
>>145965991
It makes perfect sense if you understand the basics of human psychology.
>>
>>145966007
I sadly so agree. I think they will have to put out statements and im so worried for the Fortiche crews that interact with the fans...
Pricefield made the shippers already on edge so Caitvi will just be the final blow. Truly november will be hell for the arcane crew idk why they seem all so excited they cant be that clueless.
Or they have a plan and statements ready.
>>
File: GZ45SCPXQAABuQS.jpg (69 KB, 680x618)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>145965965
Bruh, the Pricefield thing has been BRUTAL.

In case someone here hasn't played a 9yo game, it's a time travel game. The main couple, Max and Chloe are childhood best friends and have a romantic thingy going on, and you keep using your time travel powers to save Chloe's life because she has no self-preservation instinct. Your time travel causes a big ass tornado and you have to choose between sacrificing Chloe or sacrificing an entire town to the tornado, but saving Chloe's life. Both endings are canon.

If you saved Chloe and play Life is Strange 2, which is set years later you can see a picture of them and it's implied they're doing well.

Well, with this new game, if you chose to save Chloe:

- 10 years later they're broken up
- Chloe dumps Max over a fucking letter
- Their wholesome LIS2 photo is their last happy memory together as they broke up shortly after
- Chloe gets paranoid about Max using her powers on her to win arguments
- Chloe starts flirting on Instagram with Max's former bully
- The game pushes you to move on and kinda forces you to find a new love interest

So, you sacrificed thousands of people to save your gf and she dumps you anyway.

It's even more funny because the original game developer said that if you saved Chloe, they're soulmates and stay together. So that was a fucking lie.

I've been intermittently laughing/crying thinking of the people who waited almost 10 years for this game to come out.
>>
>>145966034
Please. They carefully make this show, literally each second and expression at the time.
They very well know what the fallout will be. It's not a fluke, they want for the internet to blow up.
They will ride the wave.
>>
>>145966058
That's right, they can't make something so perfect if it didn't have a huge amount of love in it, and that's obvious.
>>
>>145965980
reminds me that that new jinx haircut we've saw is killing a part of her adorable and cute personnality.
badly.
unluckily.
with no survivors.
so long, girl.
>>
File: Verynormal.png (316 KB, 3219x1515)
316 KB
316 KB PNG
>>145965948
You're the psycho
>>
>>145966088
Huge amount of love...

"i'm sorry i hit you!"
"i'm sorry i made you mad!"
"ok, let's fuck!"
"yes mommy!"
>>
>>145966058
But Arcane is already a very hyped and successful show, it got so big because people kept saying how good it was. They didn't need to do all of this for shock value.

I understand Vi and Cait need to breakup to have their separate growth, angst is good. But it's the way Amanda wrote it, was the DV really necessary? Couldn't they just have Caitlyn yell at Vi and say mean things? Realistically, that's what happens when couples have bad arguments, but when things get physical the go to advice is "just leave"

I understand what's going on, but it's going to break people's hearts to see Caitlyn go from the nice, compassionate character she was in S1 to this cold Caitler bitch. They better have one hell of a redemption set up for her, otherwise the fan backlash could easily be worse than the 100.
>>
>>145966118
To be very honest, this is the first instance I write about Amanda being a psycho but I'm happy to see other anons agree with me.
>>
>>145966058
All these "leaks" a total accident I'm sure. Season 1 got peanuts for merch and now we're drops multiple times a day.
>>
>>145966131
I approve this
>>
>>145966134
>Couldn't they just have Caitlyn yell at Vi and say mean things? Realistically, that's what happens when couples have bad arguments, but when things get physical the go to advice is "just leave"
Funny how in all fan created scenarios this was exactly what was going to happen - Cait yell at Vi, even threaten her to put her back to Stillwater. Hitting Vi, even slapping her, was always the thing that would ruin Cait in the shippers eyes because of how terrible and violent Vi's past is. Fans had better idea and understanding of those characters than Amanda could even dream about, apparently.

>They better have one hell of a redemption set up for her
The damage is done. She hit Vi. There's no redemption for it. Like you said it yourself - when things get physical the go to advice is "just leave"
>>
Does anyone here actually care about the show beyond caitvi? They are a dipping sauce at best and you all treat them like it's an entire meal.
>>
File: 1729161504919878.jpg (836 KB, 3840x2160)
836 KB
836 KB JPG
>>145958325
A reminder that this is going to happen to Caitlyn and Vi soon.
>>
>>145966191
Not really, but the Annecy festival clip revealed emo Vi so most people naturally figured out her downfall had to do with her relationship with Caitlyn going sour, and them having a big argument about Jinx seemed like the most logical option considering the S1 finale events.

If you look at post S1 content before we got information or clips about S2, they're mostly about them healing together and overcoming trauma as a couple.

Seeing how domestic violence is such a sensitive topic in wlw relationships, I don't know why tf Amanda thought it was a good idea to bring it up. I'm convinced bury your gays would have had a better fan reaction than the DV.

Now that I remember, in Orphan Black they did a bury your gays, the fan reaction was terrible and then next season they retconned the death and turned it into "oh she got shot and then kidnapped, but we didn't kill her!"
>>
>>145966134
>was the DV really necessary
cop families have some of the highest rate of dv, so it's in character
>>
>>145966219
I think that made the first season special, the chemistry between the two characters and how it was transmitted through animation and dialogue, something fresh. I think the discussions are fueled by the possibility that all that construction of the first season was futile in relation to how the second season ends. It's like saying a BUT, after giving the highest praise
>>
>>145966255
The more I look into the new LIS game, the worse it gets. How can they destroy such an established, beloved ship like that?

If I recall, there are LIS comics and the cover in one of them is literally Max and Chloe kissing. It's sad to see how they crashed and burned like that.
>>
>>145966258
>If you look at post S1 content before we got information or clips about S2, they're mostly about them healing together and overcoming trauma as a couple.
I was talking about post-annecy clip fan theories.

>Seeing how domestic violence is such a sensitive topic in wlw relationships, I don't know why tf Amanda thought it was a good idea to bring it up.
Shock value. But she didn't think of the consequences. Writers like her actually never do, they always make the same mistakes because shock value is more important for them.
>>
>>145966323
I hate this trend with modern movies and shows, how they allow bad writing if it brings shock value. What's wrong with being predictable? What's wrong with the hero winning and getting the girl at the end? A lot of old movies are predictable, in the sense that they don't have 4 plot twists per episode and they're still great because the writing, dialog, character dynamics...are good.
>>
>>145966280
First season caitvi was nothing but rushed fanservice that made Vi’s character seem like a dumbass for prioritizing cop tits over her sister whom she wanted to reunite with so badly she didn’t kill herself despite presumably endless torture for eight years. Caitvi is also generic as fuck and sounds like s2 will make it interesting but of course everyone will hate it then.
>>
>>145962902
Lower class children are inherently destructive.
>>
>>145966280
Thanks for the careful response but I don't understand why there is so much doubt about caitvi being together when they are inseparable in League. So there's some drama leading up to it, who cares? The trolls are gunning hard because they're bored and they know caitvi will get a reaction. Everyone needs to chill.
Any Ekko enjoyers around?
>>
>>145966383
>s2 will make it interesting
Domestic violence = interesting.

Ok.
>>
>>145966134
Yes, DV was necessary, because they want direct comparison to s1ep3, where similair anger-induced hit happened.

I don't get why people think it's the end of the world, and the ship. Arcane's world is violent. They are basically at war. So many people die, murder, betray one another, but people are hung over hit in the stomach from chaarcter which is currently grieving, and furious at the failed attempt at catching the terrorist and killer of her mother.
People want for CaitVi to be somehow protected from all bad emotions that happen in real life, but I'm glad the showrunners aren't pussies to give them special treatment from anything bad and controversial.
Shit happens, they can talk it out.
>>
>>145966397
You have to go back.
>>
>>145966391
There's no doubt about them being together. The problem is how it is done. Instead of a healthy relationship we will get an abusive and toxic one.
>>
>>145966367
If they wrote predictable show, it wouldn't be Arcane anymore.
S1 was unpredictable, and beside the obvious insane production value and quality, it was one of it's strengths. They won't mild it out just to appease people who can't take the violence and hard topics in ADULT RATED show.
>>
>>145966398
>Yes, DV was necessary, because they want direct comparison to s1ep3, where similair anger-induced hit happened.
That's bullshit and you know it. Vi and Powder are siblings. Vi also played a maternal role to Powder who just murdured their family. Like any older sister or a maternal figure, Vi had every right to act the way she did. And she freaked herself out by doing it, felt remorse immediately and apologised the moment she got reunited with her years later. Caitlyn is a spouse/future spouse. If a spouse hits you, you pack your things and leave.
>>
>>145966383
Objectively wrong, please refrain from vomiting your shitty opinions in our thread.
>>
>>145966440
Extremely funny that you think a spouse should never hit their partner but you excuse the idea of a parent doing so. Don’t have children.
>>
>>145966450
>our thread
Yeah this isn’t lezcel hugbox general last I checked. You have to go back.
>>
File: downview.jpg (71 KB, 660x575)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>145966287
>How can they destroy such an established, beloved ship like that?
>It's sad to see how they crashed and burned like that
So will CaitVi in Arcane season 2
>>
>>145966416
Sorry but they were also toxic in League. Vi excessively beats people up and causes unnecessary property damage and Caitlyn covers it up for her. There's also the issue of Caitlyn being Vi's boss. The other enforcers turn a blind eye because they like having Vi's strength on their side, she is also very charismatic. Caitlyn is extremely smart and dependable and gets the job done.
>>
>>145966397
Yes. It's realistic. Analogous to the complicated relationships people have in real life to abusers (and I wouldn't exactly label Cait one). It isn't a fine line - it's not dichotomous. I'd even say that >>145966440 is partially right. Yeah the partner/spouse ought to leave, but that doesn't neatly happen ever.

It is completely a parallel to what Vi did to Powder. Cait even holds a similar role in Vi's life. That's why, I'd argue, the writing isn't uninteresting. It's definitely interesting.
>>
I havent read all the post but let me Guess.. u keep talking about caitvi?
>>
How can I, as a straight man, fuck Vi?
What do I need to do?
>>
File: 20240919_012416.jpg (353 KB, 1396x2048)
353 KB
353 KB JPG
Why are we having this exact same discussion for 2 months straight now?
>>
>>145966440
>Caitlyn is a spouse/future spouse. If a spouse hits you, you pack your things and leave.
Sometimes I think we're dealing with kids here and they don't understand that the 1st priority in a relationship is trust and safety. DV doesn't provide any of those. If someone you love (as a love interest) hits you, you really do pack your things and run. There's a rule "you only gets to hit me once and if you do it's already one time too many". It works with men, why women are not treated the same? If they were, DV in wlw relationships wouldn't have been such a problem and trope. Additionally, it wouldn't have been such a problem if it's a woman beating the men.
>>
>>145966509
I'd love to talk about Viktor if there was more to talk about.
>>
>>145966514
It is a cathartic process
>>
File: 20240822_132405.jpg (69 KB, 736x780)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>145965921
Vi is so fucking cute!!! I already loved her in S1, but S2 Vi is somehow a thousand times cuter.
>>
>>145966544
She's showing up her bottom energy full force. Of course she's cute.
>>
>>145966514
Seems like we'll be talking about this even after the end..
I'm having the vision.
Caitvi haters saying that they hate the way they became endgame.
Caitvi lovers saying they love it
Geeezzzz
>>
The idea that there’s more domestic violence in lesbian relationships is a myth caused by misinterpreting the fact that bi women were including the DV they’ve experienced from men, you know.
>>
>>145966134
>was the DV really necessary?
No the same message could've been conveyed without Vi receiving the butt of a rifle in the gut.
>>
>>145966497
>Yeah the partner/spouse ought to leave, but that doesn't neatly happen ever.
And THIS is the problem, see. Write something original, don't repeat fucked up scenarios everyone hates.
>>
>>145966219
I only care about how their endgame will be t b h. Anything and anyone else is just a bonus.
>>
>>145966575
This.
>>
>>145966383
Such a bad understanding of S1 Vi.
Vi never ever chose cait over Jinx. Jinx is the one who kept pushing them back together. She jinxed herself
>>
>>145966474
99% of Arcane threads over the last months are almost exclusively about Caitvi. Go to tumblr if you want to jerk off to Jayce getting blacked by Mel and spare us your retarded takes, nobody cares.
>>
>>145966588
>don't repeat fucked up scenarios everyone hates
especially if you create the most tormented character ever made and use her as the show's punching bag
>>
>>145966440
>Caitlyn is a spouse/future spouse. If a spouse hits you, you pack your things and leave.
They were absolutely nothing at that point . They just kisses and that's it
>>
File: 20240919_012441.jpg (90 KB, 768x1024)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
I FUCKING LOVE VI
VI MARRY ME
MARRY MEEE
>>
>>145966629
it doesn't really change anything. dv is dv
>>
>>145966573
The most gentle and understanding relationships I've ever experienced is with other women. Women simply get each other in ways that a man/woman relationship never does and never will.
>>
>>145966516
THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>145966563
Fucking right Anon
>>
>>145966614
She shouldn’t have left on the bridge. That bitch could have crawled.

>>145966620
You’re so cute trying to fit in by attempting racism.

I haven’t been in these threads for obvious reasons. Amazing that they’ve turned into a twitter lesbian refugee camp. Makes me miss the schizo jilco fag. Where are you lesbian hater, we need you more than ever.
>>
File: 20240906_012916.jpg (409 KB, 2249x2694)
409 KB
409 KB JPG
>>145966563
Caitvi truther here until the end of times
Yknow it's cute that we discuss fictional ships as if they were similar to real life. Cait made a mistake, yes, but she's not irredeemable. My girl Vi deserves a good lovin' from her beloved.
>>
File: 20240909_175636.jpg (1.05 MB, 2000x2643)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB JPG
RAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>145966694
based as hell
>>
Internet is gonna rage when Vi doesn't get with Caitlyn and instead fucks the dude she called a pretty boy
>>
>>145966716
There is only one man for Vi and it's not science jerk.
>>
File: 1728226485748076.jpg (158 KB, 1050x1050)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
Caitlyn wouldn't break up with Vi, had Vi had a fat ass like Karma. Prove me wrong.
>>
I will say it is pretentious. Even if I don't care that strongly about the dv the whole "sometimes the people who you love the most can hurt you" feels very drawn out by Arcane already, but that's how I feel.
>>
File: 20240909_175647.jpg (1.3 MB, 1964x2577)
1.3 MB
1.3 MB JPG
>>145966516
Has your mom ever been killed by a terrorist and said terrorist has a sister who prevented you from enacting your revenge on her? No? Then don't spread your retard opinions
>>
>>145966767
She already does, her ass just gets flat after the breakup
>>
>>145966516
Exactly. People who defend this stupid decision are probably abusers themselves. Or kids that don't get how it works.
>>
>>145966786
Vi is flat as heck (front and back) and also looks like a man.
>>
File: 20241009_183750.jpg (641 KB, 1619x1619)
641 KB
641 KB JPG
>>145966694
Same Anon. Caitvi is forever. No matter how hard some people try to talk shit about it. I simply don't care.
>>
File: 20240714_124730.jpg (1.93 MB, 2382x2089)
1.93 MB
1.93 MB JPG
>>145966787
>>145966819
Vi is a woman with feminine curves no matter how hard you try to turn her into an ugly man.
>>
File: 20241016_163554.jpg (85 KB, 828x989)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>145966830
Thank you!! Finally someone sane here. Also Riot loves Caitvi and they've never been secretive about it.
>>
File: evelynnlol.jpg (80 KB, 600x865)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>145966839
No. This is a feminine curves. Vi is a flat and an uggo mannish lesbian.
>>
>>145966887
Don't bring my wife, Evelyn, into this.
>>
>>145966863
No! caitvi is Amanda's creation she invented them! she told me herself!
>>
The shipper backlash will be a bit worse than expected, I think, because of what happened with the LIS ship. Generally when they botch a wlw ship it tends to come in pairs, it's like a curse.
>>
>>145966914
Your wife has at least six-digit body counts, both literally and figuratively.
>>
We all know Caitvi is endgame, the execution might be rushed and questionable, but Amanda has been obsessed with them for years and a bunch of people at Riot like them too.
>>
>>145966940
Because there are a bunch of angry lezcels on the internet with nothing better to do. Go to some girls nights so I can show you a good time and make you forget about twitter discourse, ladies.
>>
>>145966943
It is my dream to be one of them.
>>
>>145966940
>> The shipper backlash will be a bit worse than expected, I think
Just see what is going here 2 months now with only a few people who watched the leaks…if I was them I will probably get off social media for months .
>>
>>145966954
They’re not together in league though. Them having a tense history and not being an actual couple actually makes perfect sense for their relationship in league. So they can very well end on that point.
>>
>>145966544
She's the best truly, such a cutie.
>>
>>145967039
Yeah but they give many clues in league and other riot games suggesting they're together. I don't have the full compilation here, but there's art, character lines and shit like that. Of course nothing too explicit because it's still Riot, but if in Arcane they're showing a kiss I doubt they'd shy away from showing more relationship stuff.

I don't think they'll explicitly say they're girlfriends, but I think it'd be very implied. Vi needs a good reason to stay in Piltover.
>>
File: 753dgjb.jpg (2.05 MB, 4360x3360)
2.05 MB
2.05 MB JPG
Be honest anons if I think she's hot does that make me a furry?
>>
File: Hulk hands.jpg (40 KB, 500x500)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>145958325
What's with the Hulk fists? Is that supposed to look silly?
>>
9 seemed so easy.
why not 18?
what's been the matter?
>>
>>145967075
not at all
>>
>>145967073
This. This cannot be ignored. And there's also the Heartthrob skin where they're clearly a couple.
>>
>>145967073
They have more explicit lgbt couples in League though. Cait and Vi are decidedly not like that and seem to have more of some vague history and are friendly.
>>
>>145967184
We’re talking main lore here. Skin AUs don’t count, Vi is paired with other characters in some skin AUs even.
>>
>>145967073
If Vi was a dude no one would doubt that those two are fucking but when it comes to lesbos it has to be all pride flags, unicorns wearing pronoun pins puking rainbows with chappell roan blasting in the background and people will still be unsure.
>>
>>145967247
>with chappell roan blasting in the background
Kekekek
>>
>>145967247
>with chappell roan blasting in the background
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH SO FUCKING TRUE
>>
>>145967073
>Of course nothing too explicit because it's still Riot
Anon you do know that Riot has gotten gayer and gayer each passing year, don't you? Neeko and Nidalee got a love song. Varus got a comic about his two gays. And Leona and Diana got a pretty lengthy short story. And that's not even all the LGBT characters in League.
>>
>used to hate the OOOO THE MISERY THE WARDEN RAPED AND GAPED VI’S ROAST BEEF posting
>now see the importance of his work
>>
File: Galpals and roommates.jpg (1.66 MB, 2958x2602)
1.66 MB
1.66 MB JPG
>>145967266
>>145967395
I wasn't even joking anons look at this shit
>>
>>145967019
I think a fair bunch of people on X watched the leaks, they're just not admitting to it. Once act 1 drops, they'll release the hate they've been marinating for months, they're just like us but even more rabid about caitvi
>>
>>145966057
Thanks for the info, I didn't know about the drama. I only played the first episode because it was free on Steam, I didn't know the story ended like this.
I imagine that one of the reasons the franchise became popular was the story of this couple, so why go against your fanbase? They know it had negative consequences.

That's why I had stopped getting involved with ships and tried to find series with as little romantic drama as possible, but then CaitVi happened
>>
>>145963820
Nta but I never thought of Ambessa as a pretador but I see where you are coming from.

She does seem to fit the "dirty old man in power" trope with her much younger male escort and how she approaches Jayce (him being her daughter's boyfriend and all) but it's genderbent so therefore she gets yass queen treatment
>>
>>145967510
Do we think Vi takes the gauntlets off for sex or, ISTG I've never seen her LOL self without them.
>>
>>145967519
Posting like those very people didn’t run to here to talk about it. Last time I was in these threads no one gave a shit about that ship.
>>
>>145967604
She might free up one hand to loosen cait up but the gauntlet is definitely the main event.
>>
>>145966830
Fuck. They are so hot together.
The ultimate power couple
>>
File: moisturize-me-jayce.png (2.41 MB, 1920x1080)
2.41 MB
2.41 MB PNG
>>145967610
Yeah this became the on and off Twitter gossip lounge. Ultimately caitvi discourse will be whatever krissi and nina decide and everyone else will fall in line.
>>
>>145967717
Honestly, I've never seen a more powerful couple, and I've been in many fandoms. I'm waiting for Act 3 to see them shine again.
>>
File: 20240915_173725.jpg (89 KB, 748x1024)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>145967872
Man Vi and Cait are so hot together it's insane. The level of chemistry between the 2 bursts through the screen too
>>
>>145966497
This
>>
>>145967872
>piltover- most technologically advanced city in runeterra
>turning it into a playground for her girlfriend and her girlfriend's harley quinn sister
Caitlyn's hard carrying but sure
>>
>>145966398
I totally agree. While fiction can reflect real-life issues, people are projecting way too much. Cait and Vi’s situation in a world like Runeterra is not the same as ours. Arcane's setting is violent and chaotic, and it doesn’t make sense to apply our modern-day sensibilities to it at least not so much, people seems to be made out of glass nowadays.
>>
>>145967902
pretty nice art,, one scene like that and would be historic
>>
>>145966516
Cait and Vi although they were romantically attracted to each other were not in a relationship and let me tell you Arcane is not afraid to show a man hitting a woman either, look at Ekko beat the shit out of Jinx
>>
>>145968059
There's no way Vi won't do something that risks her life, and then Caitlyn won't rush to check on her, hug her, and tell her that she's doing stupid things.
>>
>>145958466
Quit talking like a nigger nigger.
>>
>>145968117
>Arcane is not afraid to show a man hitting a woman either, look at Ekko beat the shit out of Jinx
Shhhh don't tell them.
>>
>>145966490
I think people forget that the CaitVi ship is at the very least problematic in a canonical sense. Cait is the Sheriff, the military leader of Piltover, and one of the most influential and wealthy people in the city. Vi, on the other hand, is a girl with no education, no name, and no wealth or power, who was basically a criminal in the past and now has a stable job only because her sugar mommy gave it to her. If Cait wanted, with a simple snap of her fingers, she could do whatever she wanted to Vi, leave her under a bridge, imprison her, or even kill her, among many other things, and no one would lift a finger or dare to oppose Cait’s will to stop her.
>>
>>145968117
Smacked her with a pipe then punched her in the face but we can't talk about other characters only caitvi
>>
>>145968053
all of this^^^. There is still hope for this fandom, there are also reasonable adults.
>>
>>145966786
And don't forget she started a war too
>>
Is there any Blender user here who could recommend to reproduce that composition-style feeling like Arcane? What do you think the engine or render passes needed should be?
>>
File: FwsmipLWIAARkGt.jpg (65 KB, 828x824)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>145966557
>>
>>145968190
>who was basically a criminal in the past
No , she was a saint.
>>
File: based show.jpg (308 KB, 1200x1700)
308 KB
308 KB JPG
>>145968176
they know though
>>
>>145968190
I think it's less people forgetting and more non-league fans jumping on the lastest w/w ship and demanding it to be something it never was. Caitlyn and Vi are problematic queens and I love them.
>>
>>145968244
You think the jobs Vander gave her was volunteering at the local soup kitchen? She was a thief.
>>
>>145968190
Even in the og lore Caitlyn saw potential in Vi and recruited her instead of throwing her to jail.
>>
>>145968227
BtR part III, 26 to 27 mn.
that is, precisely, the secret, isn't it?
>>
close up of vi’s orgasm face as caitlyn eats her out
>>
>>145967600
Yes, exactly this. Her being a warlord also solidifies it. Not just is she a woman though but she’s black so the fans are terrified to criticize her, despite (as I said before) her arguably being the most evil character we see in seasonone lol
>>145967519
100%. Plenty of them let it slip when they talk.
>>
>>145966516
- If Vi was a man and grabbed Cait to stop her from going away during an argument, you all would cheer for Cait for freeing herself with a hit of her riffle.
- this is a fictional show, animated even, to emphasize the point, with a very violent world, and yet you all faggs treat it as real life. Chill
>>
Caitvi sex when
>>
>>145968117
Comparing that scenario to Caitlyn ramming Vi with the rifle is fucking ridiculous. It’s like when Star Wars fans on Twitter used to cry about Rey and Kylo Ren being abusive. Fighting your enemy during a war without being in a relationship whatsoever (Cait and Vi were heading towards one and had had physical intimacy) is not the same as hitting someone you recently kissed and clearly were going to date otherwise.
>>
>>145968548
that part whne the y tell that all is painted? i will check i painted my model , so i was wondering if i hade some render pass i could improve this in compo,,, compo not is my strong, totally beginner in compo
>>
>>145968578
Imagine if we get to hear Hailee Steinfeld moaning...ill need an ambulance
>>
>>145961768
>giving Caitlyn’s traits and other things from her to other characters?
Jayce, Heimer, and Ekko having that tea drinking scene in episode 2 KEKEK.
>>
>>145968710
Im still not over emilyxsusan sex scene
>>
Rewatched the DV scene, at the start it's kinda cute how Vi has her arm around Caitlyn's waist. Also, Vi can't fucking read the room.
>>
>>145968710
Elle Prunelle moaning, you meant, of course.
>>
>>145968740
You made me look it up, fuck that's hot.
>>
>people ignoring obvious bait
>no maddie posting
Wtf I'm actually proud of the anons here right now. are we healing?
>>
File: 1727403042245495.png (136 KB, 785x417)
136 KB
136 KB PNG
Everytime I think of Maddie, I think of the twitter anon that posted this for Caitlyn day
>>
>>145960432
"Bad luck with the girl who shoots accurately"
This would be hilarious if this was from Vi's POV considering she told Caitlyn that she thought she'd miss the shot on Jinx in e3.
>>
>>145968835
>Bad luck with the girl
with the baby.
>>
>>145965223
>JaAAaAyce my boy, were you....stuck on a deserted island? You seem a lot more tan than I remember.
>Fuck off, Heimer. Been through some shit, OK?
>>
>>145968790
I know, right?! That ship is pretty toxic too, but no one complains, kek. Every relationship has a bit of toxicity; people here need to go touch the grass.
>>
>>145968855
>baby
babe
>>
>>145968870
I HATE how I read this in Heimerdinger's voice before I got to the second line
>>
>>145968893
Because to be fair, if a show was about a couple's wholesome relationship it'd be pretty boring. That's why the main characters' relationships tend to be dramatic whereas the supporting characters are more likely to have something cute going on.

As far as wlw goes, look at orange is the new black. If Piper had stayed with Larry, that'd have been boring as fuck, it was fun watching Piper and Alex scissoring, breaking up and then scissoring again. Toxic as hell but also hot. And somehow, they had a happy ending.
>>
>>145968835
We all know it was a cheap excuse.Vi needs to see her in full action so she won't doubt her again.
>>
>>145968957
I'd be terrified to date Caitlyn to be honest, no shit the dates her parents tried to set up didn't go well.

Before anyone asks the source, it's from a Reddit AMA. There are mentions of Cailtyn's parents trying to set her up with 'suitable' dates and then her just doing her own thing anyway and fucking whoever she wants like the Chad she is.
>>
>>145968949
I agree with you anon. That's why I'm not whining here, I'm waiting to see the entire series and judge.
>> And somehow, they had a happy ending.
Really?I stopped watching it after the fifth season.
>>
>>145966034
>I think they will have to put out statements
Kek?? about what. What would they even say
>>
>>145968823
>not having justice4caitvi blocked
Couldn't be me i have to read her schizo posting here enough as it is
>>
>>145968989
aaah I wish we had scenes like that in the show.
>>
>>145969024
>Really?I stopped watching it after the fifth season.

The TL;DR is, after they get prison engaged, they go to max security, they give Piper early release and they get prison married before leaving (S6). In S7 Piper adjust to life outside of prison while Alex is still in, Piper cheats on Alex with some rich bitch and Alex cheats on piper with a security guard, hot chick. Drama ensues and Piper has to choose between her new rich gf and Alex. Ends up choosing Alex.

Some characters got super depressing endings, but those two somehow made it.
>>
>>145969057
I'd love it if we get more 'filler' content. I'd love to know more about the character's backgrounds and what their lives pre-Arcane were like, or during the time skip.

Even after Arcane, I'd love to see them filling the gaps between the finale and the current LOL lore. I'd love to watch a series, or even read a comic about Caitlyn and Vi solving some mysteries as cops. Or Jinx exploding shit and being generally chaotic.

At least we'll always have fanfics.
>>
File: ship.jpg (382 KB, 1920x406)
382 KB
382 KB JPG
>>145964648
pretty sure that's a boat, if not Ambessa's that has been in the harbor the entire time she's been in Piltover. you can see the top of a Piltovan dome in the frame up top.

Mel already denounced Noxus when she took off her Medarda family ring in s1e9 as she voted for peace, but who knows what she'll be after escaping her torturers
>>
>>145969107
>about Caitlyn and Vi solving some mysteries as cops. Or Jinx exploding shit and being generally chaotic.
GIVE US A SPIN OFF RITO
>>
>>145969128
They'd be stupid not to, there's so much potential.
>>
>>145968758
You made me rewatch the scene fu
>>
>>145968444
Exactly they have a complicated relationship, they are both badass and they are a power couple and we love them for all that.
>>
>>145968578
Or while she fingers her, break that virgin hymen queen
>>
>>145969107
This is have so many questions. Where the fuck are Isha's parents? What happened to Jayce inside the wild rune? How did shield bro find Vi? Is he still in contact with Nolan and fish bro? Where did Vi get her new jacket? What's the deal with the bdsm horde?
>>
>>145968609
This
>>
>>145968989
if you're right, and only if, then, i have now a new look at 105, the brothel scene:
no, cait was not a virgin.
funny.
i didn't notice that.
>>
>>145969226
**i have so many questions. Fuck.
>>
>>145968758
Vi probably — I just saw Cupcake beat the shit out of a column like crazy, sure this is a good time to antagonize her and stop her because we need to talk already, waiting for her to calm down is overrated.
>>
>>145969126
uh oh
good catch
>>
>>145969277
Caitlyn was so furious, yet when she said, "You stopped me," it came out so soft. And then she totally triggered her with, "What if you miss?"
>>
>>145969146
Okay yeah it's horrible, but even right before the DV Vi is not mad at Caitlyn, she just sounds concerned because Cait was acting very out of character.
>>
>>145965870
>if she actually sees Vi together with Jinx. She will feel betrayed.
ohhh how it feel nowwww bish?? trynna steal my sister from me on the bridge, who laughing now ya Piltie gooner. go cry into Maddie's mop top haircut
>>
Okay…I have two questions for you, anons.
1. The Tokidoki merch was released and it has a LOT of the cast, including Jayce and Viktor. It made me think about how Maddie isn’t on any merch lmfao. Do we think that’s a sign of her dying?
2. The Fenty Beauty collab just dropped too. Very repetitive and shitty, as we already saw from the China leaks. However, they may have just leaked the name of a new character or thing. Who the fuck is Anomaly? I haven’t watched the full leaks, just clips, so tell me anons
>>
>>145969363
Caitlyn was confused about Vi trying to stop her 5 minutes after telling her to take the shot if she had the chance. Vi sounded concerned about Caitlyn being willing to risk a kid's life like it was nothing, and yeah it pissed her off Vi thought she'd miss that shot.

Agree that Vi had also shit timing, Cait was clearly in the mood to hit and break things, hence why she kept hitting a pillar when if she wanted to get out, there was a ladder right there.

Wonder if the DV could have been avoided if Vi had just shut up and let Caitlyn cool off. Maybe they'd have gone home and had angry sex afterwards.
>>
>>145965902
>she knows she screwed up by not being honest with her from the start.
This. It's why she blames herself into drunken blackouts
And to anyone else it should be obvious, Vi keeps saying she'll get Jinx but magically she keeps getting away, like bro, you dont actually want to catch her huh?
>>
>>145969482
1. more like her being irrelevant
2. maybe the weird shapeshifting person?
>>
>>145969494
I hate that they’re trying to push for forced parallels (they’re so desperate for twitter and tumblr fans to make “MUH PARALLELS” gifs kek) with the Vi hitting Powder scene, which already paralleled Silco and Vander anyway. BUT I think it’s kinda interesting that that scene has the hit as a result of vi not letting Caitlyn cool off, meanwhile vi hit powder then left to try and calm herself before doing any worse
>>
>>145958325
Fuck I'd love to see a Warhammer 40k show with that animation. At first I'd have said MTG, but MTG lore has gone down the drain, it's a light drama for schoolgirls.
>>
File: Ekko Beats Up Jinx Gif.gif (3.17 MB, 640x360)
3.17 MB
3.17 MB GIF
>>145966651
>dv is dv
Is this DV too then? Amanda said Jinx and Ekko were in love here
>>
>>145969528
This is true. Both Vi and Caitlyn are dishonest with each other, even if it's unintentional, the difference is, Caitlyn is straightforward with her intentions, she wants Jinx. And, not even necessarily dead, she offers Vi the badge because otherwise she thinks either her (Cait) or Jinx will come back in a box. Caitlyn would probably be willing to capture Jinx alive.

Caitlyn promises Vi that she won't change when she's already changing, but when people change, they don't always realize it, it's the people around them that do. I don't think she was being malicious about it.

Vi lies to Caitlyn too, and maybe it's unintentional. She feels guilty over the whole thing and she probably thinks she's ready to kill her sister but she's not. When Caitlyn first shoots, she says she's sorry probably because she knows *this* is against her instincts.

But Vi doesn't say it. Caitlyn has her doubts too and Vi says she's ready, but when the moment actually comes she can't bring herself to do it. Isha only gets on the way because Vi hesitates. It's not about shooting the kid or not, Vi let it happen.

Unless Isha is faster than an olympic sprinter, Vi should have had enough time to kill Jinx if that's what she wanted to do. Caitlyn's rage is not about the kid, it's about Vi letting it happen and basically ensuring Jinx can get away. No shit she's angry, Vi tells her she's ready to do whatever it takes and she doesn't follow through with it! Yeah, Caitlyn's DV sucks too, but in the context of what's going on I can understand why she's blinded by anger and her revenge lust.

At the end of the day, Vi is still thinking of Caitlyn a year later whereas Caitlyn is trying to move on.
>>
>>145966057
>the original game developer said that if you saved Chloe, they're soulmates and stay together. So that was a fucking lie.

can't have nothing nice. do they just hand the reins over to spiteful people who want to undo all the goodwill the OG creators garnered?

same thing with Disney Star Wars, the new writers cant stand people loving the OG stuff and just want to burn it all down out of spite

then these geniuses give resident drama queen even more power to ruin s2, you get what you deserve Rito
>>
File: got you.jpg (163 KB, 1101x1012)
163 KB
163 KB JPG
gotcha
>>
>>145969558
there is nothing “domestic” about ekko and jinx. he’s fighting someone he used to know well, yes, but they don’t have any form of a relationship anymore. they’re on two different sides of a drug war and she’s crazy and fighting him. this argument is ass
>>
>>145969653
The new developers, DeckNine argued that it's "realistic" and that people fall apart. But bruh, this is a videogame where people have fucking powers. Just let us have something nice ffs.
>>
>>145966131
sadly it's gonna be this literally

opening scene a flashback montage over romance song, an argument, a stand-off, cut to different scenes for a few minutes then back to couple, cue the sex scene
>>
>>145969714
>sadly it's gonna be this literally

Yeah but it's been such a bad past couple of weeks for wlw shippers that people will just take it without protesting, because it could have been much worse.

At least the French will probably deliver a fire sex scene. Hoping to see some ass.
>>
>>145969482
I think Anomaly is the huge hexsperm dome core thing
>>
File: 200w.gif (107 KB, 200x166)
107 KB
107 KB GIF
>>145969652
>>
>>145969680
dude how we watched that shitty equality
>>
>>145969772
Just imagine the caitvi kiss...i cant wait
>>
>>145966134
yall so dramatic with these words, DV, keke, as if Cait tied Vi down to a chair and beat her with a belt for hours on end over a period of years. Prison Warden did more DV abuse to Vi than Caitlyn, let's be real here.

Vi's a literal bare-knuckle pit fighter, getting winded once isn't what did her in, it's who did it and why that hits so hard. And that she feels responsible, which she is partially
>>
>>145969482
>Who the fuck is Anomaly?
source?
>>
File: GZ394lLX0AA2AnA.jpg (157 KB, 948x1541)
157 KB
157 KB JPG
reminder, jayce and vi are the best ship in arcane
>>
>>145969680
Some Arcane magic hoodoo stuff happened to Caitlyn in this scene and it will be revealed later. Calling it now.
>>
>>145969680
she is so hot when she is angry..
>>
>>145966009
I think CaitVi will be on their way to getting back together by the end of episode 6, otherwise they would be freaking out about the upcoming backlash. People are already expecting a CaitVi breakup leading to Vi’s alcoholic emo era.
>>
>>145969652
great analysis bro fr to the point
>>
>>145966887
Eve too sexo even for woke Netflix, the things she do to men...and women....
>>
>>145969531
maybe, she is dating one of the main characters though. and the design with the big cast of characters includes Warwick and Silco (who is dead) so im just wondering if they consider her a minor character. to be fair it’s not like she has a personality outside of Caitlyn and Vi simping anyway
>>145969740
Either of you could be right
>>145969791
the fenty beauty page. in their caption on the arcane collaboration post they have all the shades and shit listed and one of the products is “anomaly inspired”
>>
>>145969801
done yesterday
>>145950541
>>145950967
>>145951224

uh oh, done also, so i see
>>145952627
good catch
>>
>>145969107
>and what their lives pre-Arcane were like
Isn't that like the entirety of the first 3 episodes?
>>
File: VfsAyj931jhNb.jpg (337 KB, 1536x2048)
337 KB
337 KB JPG
>>145968578
Or Cait's
>>
>>145969924
>lightning is disabled gauntlet
Bro...that's her q charging up.
>>
>>145969960
yea about jinx and vi...we dont know much about cait,jayce etc past.
>>
>>145967075
She can tickler me all day long in 4k.
I've fapped to Gadget Hackwrench, I've no shame, but that one's on Disney
>>
>>145969960
There's a 7 year gap in which Caitlyn goes from tiny kid with child voice to a 6'1 enforcer, Vi gets yoked, Jinx finally gets her bombs to work, Ekko becomes a master engineer with hoverboards and shit and Jayce becomes a sex symbol.
>>
>>145969990
we all know that Cait is mad af and she will dominate Vi
>>
Arguing the same shit all day everyday. Do anons ever get tired?
>>
File: 20241015_021301.jpg (577 KB, 1942x2048)
577 KB
577 KB JPG
FUCK I LOVE VI
SO MUCH!!!
>>
File: 20241016_190838.jpg (78 KB, 959x959)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
Best. Fucking. Character.
>>
>>145969995
for the first post, yes: it's debatable.
but for the laughingly girls battle on the Jana temple, there is no doubt that the hexcore is at work here, alterating and demolishing weaponry.
>>
>>145970016
We definitely needed more seasons,there are too many characters and stories to explore. Someone mentioned yesterday that they shouldn't include the Noxus storyline, and I completely agree.
>>
>>145970071
I've noticed Vi's nose band aid looks pretty messy in here, but in the ep 8/9 (?) footage the band aid is straight.

What do you wanna bet it's Caitlyn that places the clean band aid as a part of the reconciliation package?
>>
File: mpv-shot0096.jpg (121 KB, 991x832)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>145970079
yall eunuchs here.
stop whinning.
just make it. with a pen, or a brush. like Sergio.
>>
>>145966131
I'm not even joking. Simplified, this will be it. But Pricefield has given me hope. I think the backlash will be massive
>>
>>145968407
pffft, since when are Joos drug lords, you mean porn lords? or dirty central banksters?
>>
>>145970092
>What do you wanna bet it's Caitlyn that places the clean band aid as a part of the reconciliation package?
Im manifesting for months kek
>>
>>145970142
vaxx status?
>>
>>145969482
>The Tokidoki merch was released and it has a LOT of the cast, including Jayce and Viktor
Jayce and Viktor didn’t get unicorn figures though but they are ugly anyways so
>>
The burning question of the day: Do you think they will show Cait removing Vi's bandages from her chest and arms?
>>
File: Vi-wink.webm (408 KB, 640x512)
408 KB
408 KB WEBM
>>145970044
>>145970071
heterosexual
sex
>>
>>145969990
really nice art
>>
>>145970177
They didn’t, but they’re on the backpack and mousepad(?) etc with the group design. That one has everyone major from season 1 except Sevika and Singed. Rip to them ig
>>
>>145969531
>maybe the weird shapeshifting person?
Who?
>>
>>145970092
What if it's Jinx? Jinx showers her too.
>>
File: 20241016_163549.jpg (48 KB, 744x884)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
Both Amanda and Chris have liked fanart where Vi is the top. Just so u all know
>>
>>145970142
>responding to a /pol/tard
stop
>>
What's the biggest plot twist you guys can imagine? Crack theories welcome.

Mine is that Vi, Caitlyn and Jinx end up becoming a throuple, since Vi is obsessed with Caitlyn, Caitlyn is obsessed with Jinx and Jinx is obsessive in general. They all have amazing hatesex sessions.
>>
>>145970306
Can you imagine it if the thing that they went back and forth the most in the writing room and Fortiche is who tops and who bottoms? I can imagine them with power points trying to explain why Cait/Vi should top.
>>
>>145969143
Sevika, c'mon yall, how's she not got her own mini-show?

Hanging out in the brothel with Miguel, smashing heads when they don't pay their protection money, use your imagination Rito
>>
This is your daily reminder that Maddie has sleeping clothes at Cait's. She is living there.
>>
>>145970071
Pretty girl. I love her
>>
>>145970336
100% this happened lmao
>>
>>145969680
Wn se ve muy bien sin esas marcas de agua reculias. El beso se va ver la raja CTM
>>
>>145969680
Maybe this means that with the HD, we can see if there was tongue in the make out session after the kiss
>>
Anons, I dont know if I’m a bad person but this, but with how bad I’m hearing the season 2 writing is, I do hope the writers get backlash. I obviously don’t want it to be anything extreme, but they clearly got lazy this season. Resorting to shock factor, cheapening the writing with shit like Isha and love triangles, and so on after the perfection that was season 1 is unbelievable from them. This isn’t even mentioning how they’ve played in the faces of all of the lesbian shippers who are notoriously unfortunate when it comes to media already. Amanda especially deserves flack for bragging about the hitting scene and Maddie shit on Reddit.
>>
>>145970318
i bet you beat your gf, butch
>>
>>145970425
I’m gonna kill myself
>>
>>145970306
They can’t like Bottom Vi art if there was none. Fortiche employer liked a tweet about Vi being a bottom.
>>
>>145970500
After seeing Pricefield blow up on social media I have hope. It's nor like season 2 is good. Loads of people will find something to hate. I have big hopes for anger. I even see a lot of overlap of the Arcane/Pricefield on twitter.
>>
>>145966786
Retard. Isha was in the scene for a reason and that reason was to show how Vi and Cait stand on opposite sides NOT because of Jinx but because of how far Cait is willing to go (risking killing a child) for her revenge. Vi could've thrown the kid away, but script didn't allow her to do it for this sole reason. Meaning, Vi didn't prevent Cait from killing Jinx. She prevented her from potentially killing a child. And don't you even start with "Cait never miss". It's not a thing here. She's an excellent shot, but even best shooters make mistakes so they don't take unnecessary risks.
>>
File: scr_2024-10-17_1530-42.jpg (281 KB, 1865x1019)
281 KB
281 KB JPG
>>145969482
>>145969791
source in question. also fk you guys for making me look at lip gloss for clues

"Morphic Melt" & 'Anomaly' has to be a direct reference to LeBlanc

but they can't outright say LeBlanc on it cause she's shown in the trailers? so idek, Rito think they're clever trying to hide the obvious
>>
>>145970425
Here goes another daily reminder
Maddlyn = 5 min on screen time.
Piltover's finest = forever.
>>
>>145970243
Small win for Jayce and Viktor fans
>>
>>145970556
I'll be watching Arcane with my bf, who hasn't watched the leaks and I'll be dying inside when I have to rewatch that ep 4 scene with Maddie in bed...On top of the cringe, I'll have to watch Maddie's wrinkly post sex lips in HD
>>
>>145969798
>>
>>145970568
Same scenario almost, beloved ship from first season/game goes to shit and they introduce another female love interest with 0 chemistry just because.
>>
>>145969558
They were friends, became enemies. Vi and Caitlyn were supposed to love each other. Still, I can't ship time bomb because of Jinx killing plenty of kids from Ekko's group and who knows how much more fuckery she did to him and his people.
>>
>>145970710
We give Caitler shit but she hasn't killed anyone
>>
>>145969652
>She feels guilty over the whole thing and she probably thinks she's ready to kill her sister but she's not
Go back and watch the scene again. If Isha didn't show up, Jinx would've been dead. Vi didn't throw Isha away only because the script needed to show how far Cait is willing to go.
>>
>>145970654
Listen to me i was ready to buy it untli i saw WanderWick . that's ugly
>>
>>145970654
BLUE ASS WARWICK? Dude looks like sonic monkey
>>
>>145970663
I thought i would watch it with my bf but i don't think so. I need to jump straight to six
>>
>>145970739
>Jinx would've been dead
It’s clear that she had reservations about killing her, and it’s completely understandable that she wouldn’t want to.
>>
>>145969738
>Hoping to see some ass.
Pussy fingering, taking that sweet virginity from Vi...
>>
>>145970782
We'll be lucky if we even get a hand-holding scene. I'm not setting my expectations too high.
>>
>>145970782
Realistically we'll probably just see silhouettes and some artsy shit, but no nipples, tits or ass unfortunately. Sergio on the other hand would show the whole thing so we're good.
>>
>>145970319
go to the nearest bridge, anon
>>
Reminder anons that all the gay ships in League are doomed and none of them are currently together in the lore
>>
>>145970282
Jinx can't even patch herself up. And she didn't patch Vi when she saved her ass from the pit... That's not going to be her for sure.
>>
>>145970782
I think we'll see some neck kisses and maybe kisses on the torso as Caitlyn move lower, but that's probably as far as it will go. I need to rewatch melxjayce scene and how much they showed.
>>
File: no jealousy. at all.jpg (223 KB, 1920x1080)
223 KB
223 KB JPG
>>145970663
why so jealous?
even Vi's not.
>>
>>145970596
Exactly. Isha is one of the plot devices for both "redeeming" Jinx TWD way and showing what Caitlyn was willing to do just to get what she wants. If she was not there and Vi had chose to stop herself on her own, this would make sense. Otherwise we know what this scene is meant to say. Some idiots will still say she was saving Jinx... Jinx, the terrorist, someone that killed her little sister and is shitting on the memory of her. Really? No. Vi went full force against her, ready to smash that skull.
>>
>>145970812
plot twist: he knows how to swim.
>>
>>145970867
then tell us why she said ''sorry'' ???
>>
>>145970734
She did, but it will take some time. She used gas that kills people in the long run. We don't know how many of those will die from it, but numbers will be high.
>>
>>145970166
nice try, big pharma, sell your shimmer somewhere else
>>
>>145970774
Not reservations. Her freezing up for a short moment was her "saying goodbye" to Powder before she decided to deliver the final blow to Powder's killer. Jinx, in Vi's head, is not Powder. She's a monster that killed her little sister.
>>
>>145970640
blame rihanna and rito, kek
you’re probably right. crazy that they put this out already tho. between that and the flying lair they’ve blown their load too early

also I know most of you are probably men and don’t give a fuck but jesus these shades are so terrible. all cool-toned colors and most of them are pretty clear and look like the most basic sheer glosses.

would’ve been cool if we could’ve gotten something like the hot chocolit shade fenty has but in purple for jinx, red or hot pink for vi, etc. Rihanna can’t make music anymore or fuckin’ decent collaborations
>>
>>145970782
>>145970810
Aracane s2 was promoted to adult only. Sex will blow our minds.
>>
if vi isn’t jealous of maddlyn then that means she thinks she’s better than maddie
>>
>>145970885
She was saying sorry to the image of her little sister that she couldn't save because she was taken from her life for ~10 years. Nothing else. She's going to do the same for Vander if he asks her to kill him, mark my words.
>>
S2 age rating gives you whiplash because in one scene you have the most uppity, slapstick marvel bs, and then in the next breath you’re dropkicked with the aftermath of sesbian lex
>>
>>145970938
Vi may never learn about Maddie.
>>
>>145970663
IM IN THE EXACT SAME POSITION AS YOU LMFAO he told me he saw someone mention that “Caitlyn cheats on Vi” but he doesn’t know who the other girl is or about the hitting scene. I’m so scared for his reaction, poor thing

Vi’s his favorite too haha oh god

>>145970752
I literally thought it was some random ape character. I haven’t seen the entire leaked episodes but I saw the pic of Warwick hugging the girls and I swear he did not fucking look like that wth
>>
>>145970848
no, they’re going to show cunnilingus and tribbing
>>
>>145970921
Im using fenty products . To be honest i'm white girl so and i really like nude colors .
>>Rihanna can’t make music anymore
don't hate my girl RiRi
>>
File: ,.jpg (207 KB, 1284x1341)
207 KB
207 KB JPG
>>145970306
Even if it doesn’t end up being canon the Fortiche employer sees the vision
>>
>>145971012
Meant for >>145970561
>>
>>145971012
So it's official Vi is bottom
>>
>>145970682
Yeah. I honestly think it could be the perfect storm. Especially if they rush the reconciliation. And you know they will. This will be fun.
>>
>>145971012
there are some bottom vi art there, but they are all old pieces so no wonder chris or amanda won't like them
>>
>>145968053
>"glass" poster at it again
>>
File: IMG_8301.jpg (171 KB, 736x735)
171 KB
171 KB JPG
puppy sub vi
>>
>>145971126
after the leaks, I've seen hundreds of fanarts with Vi as the bottom
>>
>>145971008
she doesn’t make music anymore, I’m not even trying to hate it’s just a facttt

but I’m glad someone likes the products! I have light skin too but it has olive undertones so cool-toned stuff really doesn’t work for me. might still get a lip gloss anyway because I’ve heard they’re good quality and the boxes are cute. hopefully they’ve updated the China stock ones for the US and the actual bottles will have arcane designs
>>
>>145970848
>as caitlyn moves lower
She not the one with the back tat mate. They didn't spend hours drawing that for their health. That's the only reason I think we'll see Vi top but it doesn't matter because them bitches be switches
>>
>>145971236
yes anon, they gave vi a back tattoo for the sole purpose of a sex scene.
>>
>>145970984
Mine really liked Vi and Caitlyn together. I feel so bad for him because he might just have an aneurysm when he watches the kiss and then 10 min later the DV scene.

He was all excited about Vi and Caitlyn being an enforcer power couple like in the game. Welp.
>>
>>145970927
Anons even a single kiss between two women will bring the rating up simply because it’s gay that’s how you knew back in the day when the lesbian couple was going to kiss because the episode was rated adult only
>>
>>145971236
>She not the one with the back tat mate.
Arghhh I knowww mate but I totally imagined Cait kissing Vi's abs and scars before making her way to downtown
>>
>>145971348
Ideally they'll show them switching so we see the back tat and we see Vi getting pampered. Plus we'd finally settle the top/bottom debate.
>>
File: 972u2q.jpg (81 KB, 888x499)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>145970654
I'm sorry but WW death theory is basically this

>Warwick is gone, all that's left is Wolf-man.
>They made him Wolf-man not because they had to, but because they *wanted* to.
>I'm sorry but that's who he is now.
>>
>>145971374
this debate is bigger than the trumpvsharris one kek
>>
fortiche references for sex scene will definitely include blue is the warmest color
>>
>>145971425
Then it’s over everyone will hate it
>>
They fuckin in ep 8?
>>
>>145971425
Hell yeah give us a 10 min sex scene with full on scissoring.
>>
>>145971348
Let's both manifest them switching anon. Caitlyn starts it off super tender then Vi takes with more passion. It would mirror their kiss.
>>
>>145970663
>I'll have to watch Maddie's wrinkly post sex lips in HD
oh please, Maddie got that Fenty lip gloss shade called Slick Rick comin' out *slurpslurp*
>>
>>145970500
Wait for the full show to make a goddamn opinion.
Waching these castrated leaks halfway through is no way to view it.
>>
File: IDKY am scissoring.jpg (187 KB, 1154x644)
187 KB
187 KB JPG
>>145971425
could be.
but we 'll not be able to post pics on /co/ then.
let's move to /b/.
>>
>>145970810
i wil try to do my best,, working on it
>>
>>145970921
guys are color-blind ig cause they all look the same to me except for Jinx's

you'd think they'd give Vi a deep black for her emo phase, punk rock vibes? I'd dig it but mb I'm just not a marketing guru
>>
>>145971590
It'd be fun if they had released Maddie lip gloss. Extra moisture to keep eating Cait out all night.
>>
>>145970848
>I need to rewatch melxjayce scene and how much they showed.
I just rewatched it, and wow, they really do love CaitVi. the way they animate their kisses is on a whole different level. JaycexMel their kisses it looks like a rushed job. Imagine the sex scene , 100% it will be better and longer.
>>
>>145971329
ugh, mine too. we even related to them in season 1… fml

>>145971706
I agree. Mel’s has a little bit of gold shimmer but other than that, it’s the same sheer shit. they should’ve done eyeshadow palettes too
>>
>>145970849
God I love this little smile of hers that says "aha! She's gay too! I have a chance with her!"
>>
>>145971590
>>145971721
I cackled but you're both out of order
>>
File: 20241012_004853.jpg (1.44 MB, 2926x4096)
1.44 MB
1.44 MB JPG
>>145971236
>>145971325
Yep yep yep. I've been saying this since S1 that Vi's tattoo is being kept secret for a big reveal
>>
File: someone s a cuck.jpg (256 KB, 1920x1080)
256 KB
256 KB JPG
>>145971776
once a cuck...
channers here tend to forget it
>>
>>145971619
>>145971425

there's no way 10-min <> is happening. JaMel only got a one-pump missionary. has to be short enough to cut out as well
>>
>>145970640
Mel's shade "Risky Rulin'" is funny to me because she consistently plays it safe kekekek.
"Rogue on Riches" pretty much confirms guerilla Caitlyn though.
>>
File: 1726591675615419.jpg (88 KB, 750x900)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>145971425
Fortiche are shameless Caitvifags. That CaitVi sex scene is gonna be extra and you know it.

Question is if the sex scene will be a standalone scene or if they'll parallel it with something else happening at the same time.
>>
>>145971825
Oh come on, the things most of you (including myself) would do to spend a night with Caitler...
>>
>>145971594
I get the sentiment, I really do. But how can the dip in quality in the writing from one season to another be excused? You don’t have to watch the full season to pick up on that. If you watched chunks of just season 1, you’d still be able to note how amazing the writing was. Everything I’ve seen is cheap and feels like a childish hollow version of league lore rather than a continuation of season 1.
>>
>>145970752
That's how he looks in game though.
>>
>>145971874
I think they might do some sort of top and bottom working together, like enforcers and Zaunites working together to prepare for battle as Vi and Cait go at it.

Caitlyn basically represents everything the Piltover elite stands for, and Vi has been to the lowest of lows in Zaun, so if they can work out, so can Zaun and Piltover.
>>
>>145971825
idk why people are seriously pretending that this was a cuck thing. she was happy to find out Caitlyn’s not straight. they barely had anything at this point and had just met. obviously she knew Caitlyn was using the prostitute for info anyway
>>
File: GaDU_vtW8AAEtXl.jpg (223 KB, 1536x2048)
223 KB
223 KB JPG
>>145971907
Shit I can really see something artsy like this . Oil and water, topside and bottom, mixing together.
>>
>>145971876
i don't do yellows
i'm not into zoophilia
>>
>>145971887
They are delusional. Of course the end is going to be as rushed and poorly written as the first five episodes.
>>
>>145971948
There are also some references, like the top screws the bottom, "the undercity is gonna eat you alive"

It'd be kinda neat if at first Caitlyn tops and then Vi eats her out. Kinky foreshadowing.
>>
>>145971913
Man... even Maddie is not a cück thing.. but they can't stop trolling about it
>>
>>145971988
I love the idea of them being switches. Like swirling around each other. Top and bottom doesn't matter anymore, it's just THEM.

Fortiche, take all my damn money!
>>
>>145971948
sex scene animated in a different art style is now on my bingo card
>>
>>145972055
DUDE THATS HOT
>>
>>145972071
They already did that many times with other scenes. I'm sure the long awaited sex scene warrants something beautiful like that, too.
>>
>>145971874
I don't expect anything explicit.
In fact sex would be a bonus..
i just want them to be sweet with each other again. Like they can't keep their hands off each other.
>>
>>145971984
Exactly. I’ve known since they announced that we’d only get one more season that they wouldn’t be able to wrap everything up well by the end of it. “BUT THEYRE MAKING OTHER SHOWS” about completely different regions with maybe cameos with these characters. This is the end of this story and it’s gonna suck because they couldn’t admit they needed more time.
Also, not sure what changed in the writing room but it wasn’t good.
>>145972001
They can’t comprehend the idea of breaking up. I mean, technically, they were never even officially together in the first place
>>
>>145958754
>plot device character gets more attention by devs than champs
they are really counting on people to get attached to isha in those, what, 4 episodes? lel
>>
>>145972174
Don't worry she'll be leaked as a new champnafter Silco
>>
>>145972055
Vi is drooling
Holy shit

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.