[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/d/ - Hentai/Alternative

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 120702705_p1.jpg (264 KB, 1500x1920)
264 KB
264 KB JPG
Thread for sharing pictures, stories and advice about anal masturbation and sex.
The more pictures, the better!

>Questions of the day.
How did anal change your life? Have your diet improved? Have you stopped doing penile/vaginal masturbation entirely? Something else?

Previous thread >>11108681

>FAQ - Read it before posting
https://rentry.org/analgenfaq

>Regdude's Technical guide to anal (very detailed, recommended to all butt sluts)
https://github.com/regdude/anal

>Panty's Guide to Anal Training & Blowjobs
https://imgchest.com/p/vj4j8j6978m

>SurfboardPotato's Guide to Prostate Play
https://old.reddit.com/r/CumFromAnal/comments/8w065w/a_guide_to_prostate_orgasms_from_someone_very/

>What's the lighter test?
It's a way to know if your chinesium toy is in fact silicone. Follow this guide:
https://dangerouslilly.com/2014/03/deciphering-results-of-flame-test/

>Anon’s Guide to Knotting
https://rentry.org/anons-dildo-knotting-guide

>Say hello
https://tagmap.io/tag/analgen

>Sock & Condom Stretching
https://imgur.com/SJf78lU

>Anon does the math with J-Lube
https://imgur.com/a/cuLRo2u
>JLube Testing by /ftt/ ScienceAnon
https://pastebin.com/EJsAc4GU

>Cleaning techniques and alternative methods
https://pastebin.com/FLWghXvy

>Mindgasm
https://youtu.be/9pSzsx3NwIs

>Slim Shell Mold Making Tutorial (DIY Dildos)
https://files.catbox.moe/m7ansn.pdf
>>
File: 109654492_p0.jpg (1.74 MB, 1697x2400)
1.74 MB
1.74 MB JPG
Please don't forget to post some Anal Stories
>>
File: 76376606_p0.jpg (743 KB, 2480x3508)
743 KB
743 KB JPG
>>
File: 119436145_p0.png (1.99 MB, 2000x1501)
1.99 MB
1.99 MB PNG
>>
>>11118188
>How did anal change your life? Have your diet improved?
Small changes helped with less prep work and longer uninterrupted sessions. Added in some regular light cardio to improve stamina.

>Have you stopped doing penile/vaginal masturbation entirely? Something else?
Not entirely, but I'm usually wearing my chastity cage for 1-2 weeks and only do anal during that time.

When I finally can't take any more I'll use a vibrator to force a caged orgasm while riding one of my larger toys. Then I'll take a break from anal/chastity for a few days before starting again!

Jacking off on it's own just isn't as satisfying or rewarding, and honestly I just don't last that long :3
>>
File: 1629827438344.jpg (138 KB, 811x1462)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
>>11118188
>QOTD
Honestly, it's only improved my life. I used to be a chronic masturbator and now, I only let myself cum during my solo sessions (once a week). I take better care of myself in terms of diet, grooming and hygiene. I also didn't have any interests or hobbies before anal, I was a pretty boring person overall. Now it's given me something to focus my attention and time on.
>>
File: 1720824679706769.jpg (218 KB, 960x1012)
218 KB
218 KB JPG
>>11118188
>How did anal change your life?
I value living alone more than most people seem to
Have your diet improved?
Somewhat. I still eat junk food on occasion and don't eat too many veggies but I usually do buttstuff once a week so I'll eat high fiber, low fat/sugar food the 2 days beforehand.
Have you stopped doing penile/vaginal masturbation entirely?
Nah, despite being in my mid 20's I have to jack off regularly or I'll get stiffies at inappropriate times like a teenager. Plus penis stimulation still feels good, and requires no real prep. Or jerking off with one hand and blasting your ass with the other.
>Something else
I live in an apartment and have inspections from time to time so I sometimes have to quickly hide my sex toys lest I be embarrassed.
>>
>>11118188
>QOTD
I quickly discovered that healthier eating is conducive to better anal, so I eat a lot better now and I also found that better health overall and flexibility makes anal better, so I've been exercising regularly for the past few years. Weirdly the goal of pure hedonistic pleasure has resulted in me being the healthiest I've been since I was a teenager probably. I also jerk off less often than I used to, now I might fap a few times a month compared to at least once a day before. I also do anal much more often, several times per week, if not every day most of the time. Basically, anal has improved my life a lot. It's also made me better at fucking, because I think there is a lot of parallels between anal and vaginal sex. Learning how to coax an orgasm through technique rather than just pumping your hips until you cum and hope she does too.
>>
>>11118188
>How did anal change your life? Have your diet improved?
yeah I'm eating healthier, started exercising again, focusing on hydration and it taught me to be a cleaner person overall.

>Have you stopped doing penile/vaginal masturbation entirely? Something else?
A couple threads ago I got suggested to try ceasing penile orgasms/cumming (used to cum every couple days / everyday). it's been more than a week and I'll be trying a long session later today or tomorrow, im aware a PO will not be guaranteed but I'll trust the process lol. The urges to cum normally are still there but since I started riding they don't feel as strong as they used to.
>>
>>11118231
>It's also made me better at fucking, because I think there is a lot of parallels between anal and vaginal sex. Learning how to coax an orgasm through technique rather than just pumping your hips until you cum and hope she does too.

incredibly based and bisexual pilled
>>
I havent had many dildos but I decided to buy a small horsecock. I was expecting it to be easy but the medial ring is destroying me even though its only 4cm wide wtf. I guess im still an anal noob.
>>
>>11117771
I've done my grocery shopping plugged once or twice. I wasn't a fan. I walk there and back, and the whole way it just felt like it was falling out. When I was inside the store and walking more slowly, it worked a bit better.
>>
Does anyone know if coconut oil degrades silicone toys? Im reading mixed opinions
>>
Just had my first anal play with a dildo while jerking myself off. The problem is that it hurt like hell soon after, especially when I'm about to take a piss. What did I do wrong? How can I avoid this in the future?
>>
>>11118633
Yeah it disolves it into an edible coconut treat. That's how Bounty bars are made.
>>
>>11118650
I find hurting after usually means not enough lube. If something is too big it usually hurts going in rather than after. Been doing this for a whilw though, might be some starter pain I can't remember.
>>
>>11118303
Is that truly bisexual? That guy isn’t me but I wonder.

I haven’t done this but it’s a fetish for me, but when I think about it, it’s merely another way of stimulation, same as playing with ones nipples. There’s an element of submissiveness to it, but I’ve never once thought about fucking a guy, only being dommed by girls. I prefer to self insert as a trap or cross dresser for this since it’s extra emasculating, but I’m way too outwardly obviously masculine for that to be possible irl, let alone wanting to in the first place. If you guys know that one serial killer guy from Canada that took shitloads of pictures of himself, that’s literally what we’d be talking about, my shoulders are way too broad and such.
>>
>>11118663
if you really think about it
bisexuality is really just opening up your horizons to the possibility of new kinds of sexual stimulation
>way too outwardly obviously masculine
iktf
i sometimes wish that i was an androgynous twink
>>
>>11118188
I've jacked off normally one (1) time in the past three months, when before it was almost every day. Even then, I had a plug in for the prostate stimulation.
>>
>>11118633
if it was easy to demonstrate, there wouldn't be mixed opinions

see: vaseline
>>
Is it better to edge or completely abstain in the days before doing anal?
>>
>>11118723
different for everyone
im currently edging in the days before party time, but i might consider complete abstinence if i find it to make things better
>>
I find myself struggling to relax my ass enough for the fucking machine to go to town

When I do, it seems like all the lube gets pushed out and then I feel the dildo pulling my ass in and out which isn't so pleasant

Any advice anons?
>>
>>11118739
More lube, smaller toy, slower speed, or any combination of the former. But when in doubt, more lube. Get a lube shooter and shove a bunch in there deep
>>
>bottle of xlube powder in the mailbox
how many tries did it take you guys to get your mix right?
>>
File: 1724506771960913.jpg (218 KB, 1598x1799)
218 KB
218 KB JPG
>>11118765
One. I just used a cap full and an 8.5oz sliquid bottle. I have jlube though, not sure whether that would make a big difference.
>>
>>11118768
As far as I'm aware they are almost exactly the same, certainly they use the same thing that is actually lube, there are some differences in the medium though
>>
>>11118739
It took me couple of years to learn to cum from a big fat dildo attached to fucking machine. It was harder than with fingers or a manual dildo for me. You'll need to learn to completely relax while getting fucked. Fucking machines can fuck you harder and longer then men, so better start slowly at first. Take a timer, pick a comfortable speed and thrust length (some medium values) and try to last as long as you can without pauses and without contracting anus. I usally take headphones and watch some hmv's from phone, syncing music beats to thrusts, it helps a lot. Also removes distracting machine noises. You may start by moving yourself to get used to the dildo. Once you can handle around 5-10 munutes of nonstop fucking while staying relaxed, it will start feeling crazy good. Once you can do this consistently, squeezing ass will no longer be a problem.
Also choice of dildo is very important. Not every dildo is good for fast fucking machine pounding. Some you won't feel because they are too smootg, some are too bumpy. You'll have to find what works for you the best. For me it was doc johnson kong, the biggest size version they have.
Take some L-arginine supplements as mentioned many times itt. Works like magic for relaxing ass.
Being anal only also helps to get in the right mood. Just don't get used to cumming from fingers, cum with a big dildo inside.
>>
>>11118782
>Take some L-arginine supplements as mentioned many times itt.
Can you elaborate? I ctrl-F'd through a few previous threads and didn't see it mentioned, and same with the OP guides.
>>
File: iori said the thing.png (211 KB, 900x902)
211 KB
211 KB PNG
>>11118815
I don't frequent this thread, but I've seen it mentioned before. It apparently helps to reduce pressure in rectum and heal any fissures. You can google a lot of articles about l-arginine and anal health. Can definitely confirm that it works for me at least. Both in a lube and a supplement form. I just use it with payllium husk together.
>>
>>11118818
*psyllium
>>
>>11118765
One, literally just follow the instructions on the bottle
>>
>>11118815
vasodiliator, anabolic precursor. blood flow, relaxation, healing, sex drive.

personally i take the precursor l-citrulline because arginine tastes fucking disgusting to me but apparently that's individual.
>>
>>11117175
The big thick one is, I genuinely can't imagine how I'm going to get it inside me
The other one is from nood, with much more sensible proportions
>>
How many of you anons are going anal only and/or wearing buttplugs 24/7?
>>
File: 1481227950959.jpg (372 KB, 850x888)
372 KB
372 KB JPG
After two years of playing with my prostate, I finally had a Super O; for a long time, I wasn't really successful with P-gasms, but it nearly always felt nice. Recently, it started being a lot more pleasurable, I explored a lot of different sensations with the njoy wand and figured out what feels nice. I had a couple of p-gasms in the last two months and they were increasingly getting more intense, but incomparable to what I had yesterday.

Anyway, I got me some nice indica-dominant hybrid and after watching some stuff to get in the mood, I got on my bed and sensually massaged my hole. I had couple of mini-orgasms in the first 20 minutes which felt really good, but then it started for real - my p-spot woke up and became very sensitive even to slightest motion and pressure and at some point, waves of pleasure started hitting me one after another. I had a dry orgasm which was intense and after catching up my breath, I kept going. I decided to switch to Edge 2 and put on a pattern. It was 9 minutes long, but after each p-gasm, it kept getting more and more intense. At some point, I felt like the vibrations were drowning out the sensations, so I turned them off completely and began massaging my prostate with the toy, which just perfectly matched my insides. This is where it became off the rails - I got a strong wet p-gasm, but I was still aroused and kept going. I was kind of unsure whether to continue because I'm a bit sick, but I was too horny to think clearly. The frequency between p-gasms were getting shorter and they were getting even more intense and after 15 minutes or so, there was this one moment when I felt like my whole body is radiating with pleasure, waves of pleasure came over and then probably the most insane orgasm I've ever felt hit me - I had trouble not screaming, I kept writhing on the bed, moaning, my legs and hands were shaking wildly, mind went totally blank and I was threshing while laying down. 1/2
>>
File: 1474571723405.png (808 KB, 1192x1000)
808 KB
808 KB PNG
2/2
This went for around two minutes and at the end, I just stayed there not moving and soon, even after I removed the toy, I kept getting more pleasure waves and although they weren't as extremely intense as the Super O, they were enough to make me squirm around like a little worm. After 4-5 minutes, I decided to clean up and go to the bathroom. This is where it got really weird - I sat down on the toilet and not too long, I felt pressure building up. Before too long, I was cumming again while sitting on the toilet. I was so extremely sensitive, I got up, but it kept going and I had trouble walking around with p-gasms coming one after another. After I got to bed again, I just sat up upright and even the slightest muscle movements and contractions made me go through it again. For the next hour or so, I squirmed around in bed getting dry orgasms with minimal stimulation - once it started, there was no going back until I had a p-gasm again. I was really exhausted at the end, so I just put on some nice music and laid on my side, occassionaly getting twitches and small waves of pleasure. The afterglow was great, but I had trouble sleeping because I was still kind of excited.

It might seem greatly exaggerated, but I swear this was the single most intense pleasure I've ever felt, completely insane and indescribable. If someone is still doubting they can experience this stuff, just keep going, do what feels nice and I'm sure you'll eventually get there. Sorry for the long post, but I felt like sharing! Keep being awesome, /analgen/.
>>
wrong thread ;_;
>>
Hey, I'm that paranoid anon who talked about 3D printed molds a number of months back. Is anyone familiar with the Sinnovator Trench Depth? It's pic related. I'm not sure if I would get one until I had a shipping and storage plan put together, but I'm considering it even though I don't do anal with toys as often out of paranoia, since I'm hardly ever alone in the house. How accurate are the dimensions for the toy? Do they under-size it or over-size it? I'm thinking of either a Small (2.1" dia. 6.7" circ) or Medium (2.3" dia. 7.3" circ) and it's medium softness which is allegedly Shore 4A. I've cast in 10A and before that, Ecoflex 00-30. It's hard to tell the size based off the soda can image comparison and the listed dimensions.

I got to thinking about it after the last time I did something with my first mold-cast toy in Ecoflex 00-30, a mix of segments from a Coil B2 set on Cults3D that's about 8-9 inches long with shaft variance from 1.77" to 1.9" (usable length/width) depending on if you count the tapered head or not. I don't consider myself experienced, but contrary to that belief I am able to hilt the toy without much difficulty. Compared to my newer castings though (7 inch version in 10A and a BD Austin clone ~2" dia. knot), I somehow felt fuller with the softer toy and at the end when I planned on pulling it out, I instead liked the sensation of depth/fullness and gave it a final push to the point that the base was folding a little bit on the edges. I wondered if something tapered with some depth would be interesting. I just wonder if ordering the smaller one, it would go to the base and not feel full, or if the medium one would feel fuller even if you don't try to insert the full length.

The Austin toy I made was interesting (wanted to try a "safe" knot) and I took my time inserting it. Problem was that standing in the shower, it actually tried to come out. 2" diameter does not mean 2" related circumference, obviously.
>>
>>11118818
>>11118873
Is it the sort of thing where you take supplements daily and see results gradually, or take a dose X minutes/hours before a play session?
>>
I got absolutely Too High last night and had a prostate orgasm for the first time just from having a plug in during my warmup. I was idly browsing some smut and the stimulation from the plug plus the immersion from the edibles just set me off. I came so hard that I genuinely couldn't continue with the session (downside of being as blasted as I was), so I just went to clean off in the shower. THC-enabled fantasizing is OP.
I'm glad I've managed to limit myself to doing this stuff once a week because without more self control I would simply goon until I ran out of money.
>>
i'm a bit disappointed with how mid trying to ride feels compared to using my hand to hold the toy. the speed and angles are just not there. is it a skill issue?
>>
>>11118663
>>11118713
I am that anon, while I am bisexual, I don't think masturbating anally makes you gay in any way unless you fantasize about any type of homosexual aspect while doing it.
>>
>>11119072
Same happens to me sometimes lol.

Question for anyone: how many mg edible do you take for anal sessions?
>>
Former buttslut getting back into it. I have no toys and looking at either the aneros psy or the aneros syn v. Dealing with hemerroids so prostate massager is safest bet.

Any anons have experience or opinions between the models?
>>
>>11119092
Usual is a 25mg that I sometimes supplement with another half or quarter piece. Had one and a half last night and that hit considerably harder than usual, probably because of some combo of what I'd eaten that day and the fact that it's been longer than usual since last time.
>>
>>11119068
it needs some time to metabolize but you'll see effects same day, probably
>>
Thanks to the magic of weightlifting, I'm starting to develop an actual ass. If I bend over there's now some squish instead of just the bottom of my pelvis.
>>
>>11118188
>>Questions of the day.
I definitely eat better. Still still trying to work on regular exercise though.

Has anyone here had any experience reselling their fantasy dildos? I've got two that are gathering dust and it feels so wasteful to toss them in the garbage.
>>
>>11119201
>Still still trying to work on regular exercise though.
Just start going on daily walks if you have time, 30 mins to an hour every day after dinner or something is a great start. I walk 8-10km every day now, takes me about an hour and a half to two hours depending on my pace, but im addicted to it, it's so relaxing, especially if you have any albums or podcasts you want to listen to while you do it.
>>
>>11119092
I dont even feel anything less than about 100mg, but I smoke frequently. Gonna dome a half gram bubble hash joint in a lil bit here and indulge.

>>11119201
I would also be curious. I may have to move on from this fetish in the not so distant future and it would be a shame for the hundreds of dollars in dildos I have to go to waste.
>>
>>11119209
walking is a good idea. Its mostly a time management thing and just need to stick to a routine.
>>
>>11118303
It makes sense if you think about it as we have lots of vestigial version of things between both sexes.
It feels like learning how to properly get a dry orgasm out of anal has a lot of parallels with vaginal.
I have especially realized all the shit about setting the mood and mindset which I used to think was bullshit has realized is actually true
>>
File: t181009c1.jpg (131 KB, 914x800)
131 KB
131 KB JPG
>How did anal change your life?
I live in constant low-burning shame and fear that someone will find out about my collection of alarmingly large and diverse dildos
>Have your diet improved?
Not at all
>Have you stopped doing penile/vaginal masturbation entirely?
It's about 50/50 jacking off normally and doing it with a dildo in my ass
>Something else?
Nearly every time I go the bathroom I compulsively finger my ass to check for poop and see if its a good day for dicks.
>>
>>11118971
I somrtimes do anal only for a month a two
>>
>>11119249
Walking is great, especially if you're a fatty, it's low impact unlike running
Go up and down hills for maximum effect
I'm lucky enough to have a treadmill in my apartment building's basement, so I just sit my tablet on the console and watch a few episodes of my chinese cartoons while I walk up an imaginary hill, currently about a third the way through LotGH
>>
>>11119250
>I have especially realized all the shit about setting the mood and mindset which I used to think was bullshit has realized is actually true
Exactly, this was my point with that post, there's so much beyond just the penetration aspect when it comes to sex, anal has taught me that
>>
I need you anons to spend my money for me.
By now I can easily take my beginner toys, about an inch and a half wide, so I'm looking to upgrade.
I'm thinking of going all out and getting a Taintacle S by Mr. Hankey's Toys with a separate suction cup, costing about 200 bucks including shipping.
I'm worried this might be too much of a step up in terms of size, but the shape makes me think that shouldn't be too much of an issue, since I can always just use it without going super deep so it won't stretch me too far.
Is my line of thinking here correct? Or am I better off just getting a decent 'realistic' dildo, which would cost me about half as much.
>>
>>11119339
Thats somewhat sound, but depends on the firmness, soft is probably more forgiving and will help you stretch without hurting yourself. But 2.2 inches from 1.5 is a huge jump, you may not be able to enjoy this one fully for quite some time so your money may be better spent on a thinner toy or a trainer buttplug.
>>
>>11119339
I guess I could even go for something like a Hilt 75 from Topped Toys which would be less than half the price of the tentacle setup, albeit without suction cup.
Seems like it would give a nice sensation of fullness too, though that could be too overwhelming for fucking myself
>>
>>11119342
>soft is probably more forgiving
Soft as in 75% soft or 40% soft? I've no experience with these different firmnesses so I'm really not sure what to expect.
>>
>>11118761
I do more lube but it keeps coming out and making a big puddle and that's extra mess to clean up after
>>
>>11118782
Down to chat and mentor my ass on fucking machine fun?

Kik manny.bothans
>>
>>11119352
>top lio
hnngggg
>>
>>11118986
I personally go bigger rather than smaller, I'd rather spend some extra time working up to fit it then having it be too easy and getting bored of it after only a short time
>>
>>11119201
What you got for sale
>>
>>11119343
It's an assgasm unlocking toy, absolutely get it

The knot is pure pleasure
>>
>>11119374
do Topped Toys 'rideables' have suction cups on the bottoms?
>>
>>11119373
med/med bad dragon baron in natural and a med/firm foxy rabbit toys tainted plu's cock.
>>
>>11119397
the latter has a suction cup and is in its signature color.
>>
Any Australians know where to get a good horse cock or something flared? I don't want to import.
>>
What is that "ass cancer" thing you guys somethimes mention? It's not actuall ass cancer, right?
>>
>>11119417

A lot of 'silicone' toys(especially cheap chinese ones) are absolutely not insertion safe because your ass is a giant mucous membrane that will be happy to absorb all kinds of nasty, potentially cancer causing, chemicals
>>
>>11119417
as far as i know there aren't any documented cases of ass cancer linked to chemical exposure from dildos, but it's still probably a risk. a bigger issue is non-silicone toys being made of materials that are too porous to fully clean, which is a problem when it's something you're putting inside your asshole and then putting back into storage. some people have also reported burning sensations and irritation from using dildos made from pvc, which is still a big percentage of what you see at your average sex shop

lube can cause problems too, especially if it's expired
>>
Any supplement recommendations? Wondering if Zinc and Maca are worth my time
>>
>>11119584
I'm thinking about taking zinc just for the bigger loads that it can help you with, although I haven't thought it would help with anal, I wonder if it would
>>
>>11119417
lol you'll be fine
>>
>>11119378
Most do, technically the hilt doesn't but it's still got a flat base that can suction on most flat surfaces
>>
>>11119417
Non silicone toys leach toxic chemicals into your colon and rectum causing actual cancer
>>
>>11119417
>actuall ass cancer
Might be. I'm no expert, but it's probably more likely to lead to blood cancer or something, since you digestive system, which you rectum and sigmoid are a part of, and closely connected to your circulatory system. Chemicals that go up your butt get into your bloodstream pretty readily, hence the use of suppository medicines.
>>
File: 20240907_234601.jpg (883 KB, 3442x2731)
883 KB
883 KB JPG
I tried to wear a plug to work today. Didn't eat before bed prior to that, ate psyllium husk, all that. Did a shallow enema, all clean. Put it in and went to work, but about half an hour later I had to stop by a toilet to take it out because it started to strain my ass, and also the guts became bloated from gases, so when I took it out I farted and shitted a bit. Are there anons who managed to wear a plug for several hours straight? I can do a shallow enema and do some fucking for an hours no problem, but playing with plugs, like wearing one in and playing PC, always promotes bowel movements if I wear it for too long. Not a tiny plug by the way, about 5+cms circumference.
>>
>>11119068
I actually just put a pill inside my butt for a night. I think it works much better locally. Feels nice and relaxed in the morning.
>>
>>11119648
There are special buttplugs for wearing that don't cause discomfort. People wear those all day. Huge plugs will obviously cause straining and it's normal.
If you have a healty diet, one cleaning in the morning (even without enema) is more than enough to stay clean for a whole day. I just wake up, drink a lot of warm water and then my butt is perfectly clean after some additional rinsing. I stick back my plug and stay plugged for the rest of the day and night.
>>
>>11119660
>There are special buttplugs for wearing that don't cause discomfort. People wear those all day.
Can you please tell me more? Do they have specific shapes?
>one cleaning in the morning (even without enema)
I always find it odd when people ITT says that. How is that possible? I always clean my ass with water even after shitting the most solid breaks, because they typically leave a smell I don't want on my toys.
>>11119201
>reselling
A bad idea. Anal toys are personal use only, selling them is like selling used toothbrushes or underwear. At least I would never do that.
>>
File: p.jpg (186 KB, 700x700)
186 KB
186 KB JPG
>>11119671
Something like picrel, or "mood naughty 2". They are all prety thin and soft. Perfect for sleeping with them.
Haven't done enemas in years. It just werks. Also enemas cause irritation for me anyway, ruining all the mood for anal.
>>
File: 147w63.png (3.02 MB, 1582x1599)
3.02 MB
3.02 MB PNG
>decide i wont cum from my penis anymore
>havent masturbated in 4 or so days
>get super horny tonight
>whip out njoy wand, no orgasm from my ass only yet in my journey
>take a very light hit of a thc vape
>put the small end in and feel around for awhile
>start pulling it out
>i found a sweet spot
>slowly tap it and feel it get super sensitive, no waves of pleasure or anything but feels good
>gets almost unbearable like im at a ledge
>dissipates
>pull njoy out and give up for the night
>still feel good down below

If I keep not using my dick, this should definitely help right? I want to cum from my ass so badly but my dildo is too big to use so I am stuck with the njoy
>>
>>11119378
Some have optional vac-u-lock attachments available.
The Hilt doesn't though
>>
File: 1722286371020778.png (1.14 MB, 1024x1024)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB PNG
>>11118974
Nice story, anon. I'm curious about what you mean by not "really successful with P-gasms". I can achieve wet prostate orgasms regularly, but the toy I have been using basically accomplishes it too quickly. I will admit I am a bit of a size king, but I started with small prostate toys in the beginning. I feel like when I use smaller prostate toys they feel inadequate now. Do you have any experience with larger toys?
>>
>>11118971
i've been anal only since i got my first dildo in april i think
>>
>>11118431
we all gotta start somewhere. you'll get there, just keep at it.
>>
>>11118633
depends on the quality of the silicone. if it's legit platinum cured silicone, it's fine. i've used coconut oil and oil based lubes on my mr hankey's and square peg toys with zero problems. if you're not sure about the quality of the silicone, do a small spot test maybe?
>>
>>11119657
Pure placebo then
>>
>>11119671
Pure silicone toys can be sterilized
>>
>>11119917
Nope, night and day difference. And it is actually used in medicine to treat rectal fissures. I just couldn't find it liquid form, so I just use a compressed powder pill. It melts completely anyways.
>>
chastity needs to be exorcised from this fetish, awful
>>
>>11119931
no u
>>
>>11118633
It doesn't, it's a oily lubricant like vaseline so it degrades softer plastics like condoms. What you actually need to watch for is the rotten smell.
Coconut oil is a great sex lube, but if you on a towel and don't soap all of the oil out it will stick and the towel will fucking STINK of puke-y sourness. Washing it normally does not work, you have to keep rinsing it with scalding hot water and soaking it with soap flakes, it's a huge pain.
Just buy a mix it yourself lube like J/K/X-Lube and be done with it.
>>
>>11119417
it's probably not a worry unless youre using some super cheapo low quality jelly or pvc toys. i mentioned in the last thred that i lighter tested some of those orange silicone toys you can find on amazon out of curiousity and they appeared to be fine.
>>
Been living overseas with my gf for about 6 months now with only my aneros helix and progasm, I miss all my big horse and knotted dildos back home bros. Might bring one back after going home for Christmas. Also missing THC and poppers, oof. Anyone know if lsd would be good for anal? I'm not sure if that would be good or not.
>>
File: GQWDL46bkAAnYjh.jpg (1.98 MB, 3000x2295)
1.98 MB
1.98 MB JPG
https://c.lovense-api.com/t2/q4h6zt1u
All alone on a Saturday? Play with my butt for a while! (5 minutes use, ~1.5 hours on)
if it says link's taken, it means someone else is currently using it, if it says link expired, that means it's done for the day
>>
>>11119135
I just received a Psy today but I have to wait a week before using it (family at home). I really love my Helix syn V though. It is still my favorite in my current collection so far, I can't wait to test the Psy.
>>
>>11119993
Probably not, 2bdesuwyf, MDMA on the other hand...
>>
>>11119993
6 months? Pffft. Nigga, I've been away from my old home for almost 2 years. There was a chest where I hid my belongings, including girly clothes, various plugs, cages and a couple of dildos. Specifically, there was one chinesium dildo that was just the right size and hardness for me, so I could fully insert it after some training. A month ago while moving to a different city I stopped by and reclaimed all my stuff before moving on. Feels good.
>>
how do yall deal with diarrhea and constant watery duceing?? is there even a way to deal with it?
>>
>>11119987
How do you test it with a lighter ?
>>
File: file.png (146 KB, 472x319)
146 KB
146 KB PNG
/analgen/ recommendations for realistic (human) dildos? not necessarily size (lol), but definitely softness, density, shape, detailing.
i have 2 King Cock dildos and they are a good shape and i love the detail but they are pretty hard silicone and i want to find something more forgiving.

pornstar dildos like Danny D or Dredd seem cheaply made and a bit of a scam. what are the best ones? also UKfag anon here so ideally not breaking the bank with shipping
>>
>>11120291
your diet sounds absolutely appalling, or you have IBS or a similar disorder. eat more fibre, take a fibre supplement and psyllium husk. this should be obvious by now
>>
File: 1667608463954656.jpg (2.5 MB, 3000x4316)
2.5 MB
2.5 MB JPG
>Questions of the day.How did anal change your life? Have your diet improved? Have you stopped doing penile/vaginal masturbation entirely? Something else?

anal completely restructed my masturbation, which was already gooning focused. i was already using weed to heighten the average wank, and edging whenever i could be bothered. when i was younger i was often stuffing things in my ass without cleaning out first, usually like a pen or the handle of a brush or something and always with just my spit as lube.
i'm incredibly lazy so it never really passed basic exploration, the occassional orgasm made more powerful with my hole twitching on something small, stiff and plastic. i don't remember when or really why i decided to take the plunge and get my first toy (basic 6-7 inch "realistic" dildo), but i absolutely remember the excitement of it arriving. i was living with friends who i trusted to not open my packages; i wouldn't have tried it while living with my parents. the first night i tried it i put my legs up at my desk chair and pushed it against my hole with some spit, not sure of the results i expected. the head suddenly popped in on its own and i remember that moment so clearly. it felt SO good, probably because it felt like (presumably) a real head of a penis. the next few rounds of experimentation with this toy were so messy and upsetting that i decided to stop procrastinating and start douching properly. it took me a while to align the stars of eating correctly and listening to my body as to when to douche and how much water to use. if i'm being honest it's still a learning experience every time. my confidence can be shattered with a session interrupted by shit, even if i was certain i was clean. the days it works perfectly are worth it though.
>>
File: file.png (570 KB, 680x680)
570 KB
570 KB PNG
>>11120356
cont'd: i started working that toy pretty regularly with my lazy sights being set on sitting on it properly so i could just grind on it and watch porn comfortably.
eventually the hunger for bigger and girthier creeps in, like it's instinctual, you start to crave that early challenge stage. it's so addictive.
the King Cock brand might not even be that great in the scheme of dildo quality, i definitely knew less than i do now, so i just bought what looked like a step up from my first toy, but turned out to be a HUGE step.
i went from a 6 x 1.6 inches to a 10 x 2 inches. the box was so big i didn't know what it was when it arrived and i burst out laughing when i opened the box. it seemed so big i thought there was no way i can take that. this is where my anal technique really developed, i integrated squat riding with the suction cup stuck on a flat wide bowl turned upside down. the first few orgasms like this were complete gamechangers as well. i couldn't believe how much i could take. from this point i was basically only watching anal porn, whatever was on screen HAD to be mirroring what i was doing to my asshole, meaning the cocks had to be as big as possible too. only a year or so ago i realized i could lie sideways on my deskchair with the back reclined, giving me full access to pound my ass with one arm, but no access to my dick. sessions became focused on that, swapping from sitting and stroking to lying and pounding without touching. due to my schedule and there being people around me that i live with, the sessions were always middle of the night so i had to be dead silent, and they were normally short and sweet. an orgasm is always guaranteed, denying myself would require total freedom i think. i wish i could dedicate days to anal training, at that point i would definitely start denying orgasms properly, and maybe phase out touching myself for more extended periods of time. those are definitely the next steps in terms of levelling up.
>>
File: file.png (376 KB, 680x420)
376 KB
376 KB PNG
>>11120369
cont'd: another similar discovery that i don't really remember the root of is the first time i bought poppers - it seems a logical step in hindsight being a bi-but-straight-presenting masc anon. they're a pretty big part of gay culture here and you can buy them in corner shops or online legally but there is very little discource or resources about them. i think i remember a party where some annoying bitch bought some as a "i'm so random" type joke, and though i didn't try them then it maybe clicked that i should give it a go. i was already loving getting really stoned and destroying my ass so i wasn't above trying mild intoxicants to further my experience. i bought some online and was basically instantly hooked. it feels like a similar discovery to edging or gooning, like looking back on all my masturbation before then feels like wasted time. i could take the huge toy so easy now, huge rushing waves of euphoria and an insatiable hunger deep in my ass. i've been using them regularly pretty much ever since. they can be pretty spooky after a while of constant daily use, though. they apparently can cause eyesight loss of all things, which starts to become evident when you get sort of trails in your vision after several big hits. they definitely clog up your sinuses a bit too, i had nosebleeds early on from extended sessions. you can feel rough for a few days if you hit them nonstop, but i've never had the freedom to really push it to the limit so i don't know how bad it can fuck you up. i'm assuming a lot, like permanent damage type shit. it's the one thing i know to reign in when i have to, but fucking hell it is so addictive. feeling your hole relax as you inhale, holding it while your whole ass twitches and begs you to shove something in it, then finally giving in and feeling the head pop in is basically the most heavenly bodily experience i've caused within myself. i'm assuming heroin and morphine surpass it i guess
>>
File: file.png (332 KB, 557x680)
332 KB
332 KB PNG
>>11120373
cont'd: so being a bi anon, i've had experience with girls and guys, but on opposite sides of the social acceptance spectrum. all the hetero sex i have had is through friend groups, tinder, school etc. and it's all been basically vanilla apart from the girls who were into rape kinks and shit like that. looking back on those i definitely felt out of place and a bit bored by it all because ultimately i'm a bottom, anal has made me realize i love being penetrated and used more than anything else. holding down a subby bratty girl during rough sex was once upon a time my ultimate fantasy but now i've practically switched places with her in my head lol. i haven't sworn off sex with girls completely, it's just for it to be absolutely perfect and fantasy fulfilling i would have to bring up my NEED for anal at some point. since really starting to fuck myself on this level i haven't really progressed past one night stands or the first few weeks of a normal b/g relationship.
subsequently all my experiences with guys have been through grindr, and more specifically in public cruising spots. i've only ever sucked dick, 5 times with 2 different men. it fills a few quotients of needs, obviously sucking cock, a primal need that has been building in me my entire porn watching/masturbatory life, as well as doing something illicit, quick, free and easy with no strings attached. the first few times i barely said words to the first guy.
now i'm leaning really heavily towards losing my anal virginity with a man, toys aren't enough really and i need to know what it feels like to have a real cock push inside. my standards are ridiculously high with men though, they have to be like 99th percentile on attractiveness, hygeine and dick size etc. i won't settle for less just in case the mood sours and i start to regret my decisions. i've looked into male escorts in my area and even began talking to one, but the timing is impossible and i'm pretty poor for even half an hour
>>
>>11120378
cont'd: grindr is pretty dead in my area and i've moved further away from the 2 guys i met initially - i bothered the first guy over text so much that he blocked me lmao. his cock was perfect, he was also a sweet nice older guy who had a macho persona but was actually really soft deep down. we met in parks the first few times and i would rest my hand on his leg while i sucked him off, and he would put his hand on top of mine. sweet really. i miss his cock so much. it was MASSIVE, easily 7-8 inches and decently thick. i had 4 beautiful experiences with him, the last time was at my apartment when i had a rare moment of no housemates around, invited him round and sucked him off while he sat in my deskchair lol. i was hoping it was the start of it being regular but it was over a year ago now. i promised him he could fuck me, not mentioning that he'd be taking my virginity. i think he thought i was more experienced than i actually am, and might have got spooked by my eagerness.
the 2nd guy was a complete retard, it was the first cruising meet i'd arranged in a new flat and him being the 2nd guy i'd ever been with i had high expectations and was pretty anxious. he turned up to the park i'd arranged to meet him in high AND drunk and he DROVE which was already insane. he couldn't even get hard because of the booze and coke he was on and he kept begging to bottom for me which i thought was pathetic. something about older men being bottoms is so sad and bleak to me. he made me play with his nipples which i did out of desperation to get him hard which didn't even work and i felt pretty disgusted. i made some lame excuse and got out of there. that's the only time my experimentation has really failed me, and made me realize organizing casual encounters can go south pretty quick.
my point is that i wouldn't have had the courage to do any of this without getting in touch with my body through anal first. it propelled me down a path of self discovery which i am grateful
>>
File: file.png (373 KB, 680x483)
373 KB
373 KB PNG
>>11120384
cont'd: so ultimately i am waiting for those moments of sudden levelling up, new experiences suddenly manifesting out of nowhere, they are exciting and revitalizing. that's how anal has change my life really, pushing me towards goals i knew i had the whole time and presenting me with rewards and challenges i didn't even know where there. i like seeing how deep the rabbit hole goes, and i can see how the branching path has one option of complete solitude, only using toys and just staying inside, where the other path leads to sexual exploration and human intimacy. i want to explore the latter path more and more. it seems more likely with men but i'm worried there will be little to no emotional connection outside of fulfilling the needs of some lonely clingy men. i forgot to mention in the last post that monkeypox seems to be a real concern as well as other stds and hiv in the gay community at the moment, which does scare me a lot. like there isn't a more direct outing than having some sleazy sex and ending up covered in sores all over your body. it's scary honestly.
anal with girls it seems less feasible outside of the confines of a relationship where i can bring up these needs with no judgement, but getting there seems like as much of an uphill climb as hetero dating is in general.
my real fantasy is dating a girl who is either into it already, and i can bring my expertise to her and she can rail me as often and for as long as she wants, or i teach a girl about it and she discovers she's into it. i'd also LOVE to date a trans girl but they all seem to be into other girls or are 99% bottoms. it does come across as classic chaser to want to bottom for tgirls. it shouldnt be impossible if thats a cliche?
all i know is that the future holds much more assfucking, whether it's by my own hand or another. i'm looking forward to taking my first fist, my first knot, my first real cock and having my first handsfree orgasm or a prostate orgasm in general.
>>
File: file.png (357 KB, 680x680)
357 KB
357 KB PNG
>>11120393
gonna stop now. got really stoned and overthought the question. sorry for the diary entries, i'm now gonna wait for my housemates to go to sleep so i can go clean out then start a session :-)
>>
>>11120306
Have you ever read the OP of this general?
>>
>>11119987
fwiw, I also tested those cheaper soft orange silicone toys on amazon with a lighter and they produced the same "safe" results of the white ashy stuff/black soot from the lighter that could be wiped off
>>
>>11120396
I hate to be that guy, but sauce on this pic?
>>
>>11120481
dizdoodz
hate the way he draws cocks honestly
>>
With anal I can often get to the point where applying pressure on my prostate creates an almost burning sensation in my dick. Is that what I should be aiming for? I always have to stop because it's too intense. It feels more like an iritation than pleasure but I don't know if that's the feeling I need to push past.
>>
File: 1719486826165290.jpg (514 KB, 1000x1414)
514 KB
514 KB JPG
Any Aliexpress/Amazon/etc. toys you guys have been eyeballing?
>>
>>11120511

That sounds more like you're putting pressure on your bladder and what you're feeling is the urge to pee.
>>
>>11120465
well i'm glad that someone else reproduced my results because i quite like those toys, nice and cheap for the size and i'd hate to have to trash them
>>
>>11120530
Damn, some prostates are just hard to sensitize I guess. Been doing this shit for years and only feel like I've made a little bit of progress. Oh well, it's still enjoyable either way.
>>
>all alone today
>lube made
>cleaned out
>in the mood
>lubed up
>dildos out
>begin
>just starting to really get into it
>gf home from work four hours early
fuck this gay earth
>>
>>11120606
Just ask her to peg you 4head, don't be a closeted fag.
>>
>>11120291
Eat fibre, don't be a bitch
>>
>>11120378
>>11120384

I was once where you were, then I found a top BBC who enjoyed tying my ass up and he turned me into an anal addicted slut
>>
>>11120396
Getting ass pounded while stoned is peak kino
>>
>>11120465
They still have lead though
>>
>>11120606
Get pegged already
>>
>>11115407
If you use a smaller toy (edge works wrll for this), tip toe and put the your ass on a kitchen counter, the grind/apply pressure as required. These seem to have the perfect height for this move, thank me later.
>>
>>11119774
Impressive. You only cum with the dildo?
>>
>>11120291
fix your diet
>>
>>11120770
yup
>>
>>11120814
Anon, you found the dildo to your ass early. Surely now you can avoid spending tons of money to chase other fancy looking stuff around.
>>
Fuck my ass please
https://www.hismiths.com/rplayKDJS0BPP
>>
>Questions of the day. How did anal change your life?

This is going to sound incredibly stupid but during COVID I developed really bad hemmeroids from my terrible diet and being depressed, my ass was bleeding everytime I used the toilet, hours straining. Got really fat, 120kg. This continued for over a year until I moved and finally bought a tiny clear dildo (5 inches) due to hypnosis kink. Finally google how to fix hemmeroids so I can use it. Google says just eat some cereal lmao. Think it can't be that easy. Buy box of cereal that has physillium husks and advertises fibre. Have cereal for breakfast every day. WTF ass is fixed in like 1 week. Realise I am retarded. Anal finally gave me the motivation to fix my health?

Since then lost 45kg by striving to be a cute boy. Gained 15 kg back after going to gym for a year and a half. Trying to sensitise my prostate still, I think it's broken. Keep getting more extreme with it so it will respond. Recently got the f21s fucking machine off AliExpress and use it with my medium Conola horsecock from Nothosaur. On a 3 month trip ATM but keep thinking of getting home and gooning whilst I browse 4chan.
>>
>>11120853
Aww man I missed it
>>
>>11119209
I think the idea of walking is fun but walking the same routes over and over gets boring quickly and there is only so many places to go.
Been walking back and forth from the gym which is 2,5 KM each way.
I've done it for 2 weeks now and it already feels like a boring chore.
>>
>>11119678
Bro, you don't get it. Even if you shit rock solid bricks (which I don't think possible without overdosing on psyllium husk and fucking up your intestines) they will still leave the stench of shit in your colon, and subsequently on your toys.
>>
File: 7jj.jpg (1.32 MB, 1181x1491)
1.32 MB
1.32 MB JPG
Come to think of it, why isn't rectum capable of self-lubricating? I mean its an organ whose one function is to move often large shids mechanically through, and it can't even add some slippery mucus to make it easier? Seems like a massive evolutionary oversight. So many people suffer from hemorrhoids and anal tears because of it, and so many like me waste way too much money on commercial lubes.
>>
File: 20240731_233147.jpg (46 KB, 667x1039)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>11120764
I only have the 1 dildo, a 7in neo elite, but I'll have to give this a try. The other method works so well
>>
>>11121201
It never needed to considering most people can shit just fine as is
>>
>>11121201
The human diet has changed far faster due to farming and industrialization than evolution is able to keep up with.
Not to mention that poops contain a fair amount of water so they can glide by themself, as opposed to dicks and sex toys, which are just dry (on the outside).
>>
>>11121201
the rectum IS capable of self lubricating. but just for shits, not for giggles.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rectal_discharge
> Normal rectal mucus is needed for proper excretion of waste
>Mucus coats the walls of the colon in health, functioning as a protective barrier and also to aid peristalsis by lubrication of stool.
>>
Boutta get pegged soon. Anal novice. What do I need to know?
>>
File: 1000014442.jpg (199 KB, 850x1202)
199 KB
199 KB JPG
>>11121327
Use a really soft and floppy dildo. Means she can go as hard as she wants without hurting you.
>>
>>11121327
Have you read the FAQ?
Make sure you're clean, don't skip warmup/foreplay, and communicate. Does the pegger at least have more experience with this than you?
>>
>>11121346
Nope, she knows less than me.
>>
>>11121353
Good luck then
>>
>>11121353
since neither of you know what you're doing, this can be a terrible experience unless you both educate yourselves. It has the potential of being one of the best sexual experiences of your life but you need to do it properly. Learn how to clean yourself properly, know how to warm up and stretch your ass a bit so you can take the dildo more easily, use GOOD lube. My recommendations would be for you to familiarize yourself with being penetrated ahead of time, get some good lube (X-lube if you can get access to it), use fingers on yourself or a smaller toy, get used to the feeling. If your diet is good enough, you don't need to worry too much about cleaning thoroughly, but you need a good amount of fibre to be clean enough without having to douche or something. It seems like a lot of work, but if done correctly it feels AMAZING. I prefer anal to PIV sex now.
>>
>>11121201
>>11121309
this, there is mucus but it's not generally enough for vigorous in-and-out motion and if you're douching you're clearing it all out. occasionally you'll hear about somebody who can do anal without additional lube because their rectum makes way more mucus than normal for whatever reason

hemorrhoids and fissures are mostly the result of modern low-fiber diets and ultra-sedentary lifestyles
>>
>>11120753
assuming you're not larping i'm going to need more detail. was this through grindr? where in the world are you? there are very few black guys in my area on grindr and none of them are even close to hung
>>
>>11120756
try poppers + weed anon. it'll change your life
>>
>>11121201
Dude my ass generates loads of mucus when I do anal. I dunno if it's the IBD or what, but it's honestly kinda useful. It kinda looks and smells like cum as well. At first I thought I'd like ripped a hole into a tube I shouldn't have or something and sprung a cum leak.
>>
Speaking of anal and fibers
would having sunflower seeds often work the same as eating psyllium husks?
>>
>>11118986
>>11119369
Just out of curiosity, what's the deal with UPS store or other alternative pick-ups? Do you just go in and let them know? I don't want to open a mailbox, and I wouldn't dare have this sent to my home address. Also considering that it would be coming from the UK, do customs tear shit apart sometimes or is it pretty routine? I ordered and received a bottle of K-Lube from the UK using an Amazon locker, and it seemed to get here unmolested. Then again, that's Amazon.
>>
>>11121698
This. If you have healthy diet and enough hydration, you will have a ton of natural lube. Using enemas completely dries out your colon btw, so that may be the reason why some people don't see it. I usually have enough mucus to fuck my butt without any lube.
>>
>>11121698
>>11121738
>le enemas bad
HOW'D RESOLVE THE SHIT SMELL PROBLEM?
>>
>>11121747
What smell?? Anon, your ass isn't supposed to smell like shit. Everything is flushed down by the mucus stream automatically. Shallow rinsing is the maximum cleaning you ever need.
Stop eating fucking burgers ffs.
>>
>>11121756
What kind of food should I eat/avoid then? A genuine question.
>>
>>11121766
Follow a regular schedule and eat foods that help you have easy bowel movements. I know some places will say it's all about fiber but honestly I have an easier time with a high protein diet. Just think about what gives you easy shits.
>>
>>11121747
I didn't say enema bad. I still do a couple of little bulbs of water before an anal session. There will always be the poopy stinky unless you clean out either with water or inducing shits another way. Like all things though, a measured and balanced approach will prevail.
>>
>>11121480
Yeah because you'll die

Fuck off retard, poppers will blind you or kill you on their own
Adding weed all but guarantees a heart attack
>>
>>11121717
You're being paranoid, any half decent company knows the only way they stay in business is with absolute discreet shipping
>>
>>11121869
>t. the type of guy who would drown in 2 inches of water
>>
>>11121353
Has she reamed you just holding the dildo? That might be a good place to start so she gets an idea of your insides before she pounds you.
>>
Can anyone recommend a cheap dildo, preferably off Amazon? I'm craving one too bad i need it by tomorrow
>>
>>11118972
Between the pure wand and the edge, which would you recommend more for someone who's been on and off with this stuff but never successful?
>>
So I got the balls to ask, my wife had teased it a few times and when I asked up front she admitted she really did want to peg me. She always did say she liked my ass, didn't know this much. Anyway, never did this before. I have like a smallish dildo I've user b3fore, so I was wondering If anyone has any thoughts on harnesses and toys. Thanks
>>
>>11122248
>I was wondering If anyone has any thoughts on harnesses and toys.
SpareParts Joque and the Vixen Vixskin Mustang.
>>
>>11122253
this is a good combo but the mustang has a pretty firm core, something a bit softer might be better to start with. my choice would be a small/original size square peg mel.
>>
>>11122266
>the mustang has a pretty firm core
It's dual density so the 1 5/8" diameter feels like a smaller toy.
>>
>>11121309
>but just for shits, not for giggles.

heh
>>
>>11121766
avoid grease, dairy, and sugar, eat a lot of rough greens
>>
>>11121869
been using both multiple times a week for a couple of years now with literally 0 issues. have you heard of moderation, retard? you're too much of a pussy to go deeper. you'll never know the levels of slaanesh pleasure i can subject myself. you're weak
>>
>>11122186
If you are not going for the remote control aspect, I would go for the wand - it's much more versatile, good for exploring sensations and can rock your socks off, but on the other hand, it's not really beginner friendly and takes some practice to use it right, it's quite heavy compared to edge(which is pro in my opinion, since it's not fidgety and you can really play around with levels of pressure). It's silky smooth, nice to touch, easy to clean and if you dip it in cold water before a session, the feeling of cold steel on your anus and the way it slides insides is just awesome You can do some really kinky stuff with edge if you are into that stuff and I really like the texture + you can bend it and adjust it so it hits exactly where you want it to, but while it can more or less force you to get a p-gasm when using vibrations, like your legs shake and stuff, it's not as pleasurable as manually using it without vibrations and adjusted to your body. One thing I really like about edge is that it provides stimulation from outside on your perineum and it really makes a lot of difference since I'm very sensitive to it. I find vibrations not that great, because I feels like it drowns out other sensations which actually make it much, much better. I like using it without vibrations and for that it's pretty good. During a session, I use both - wand in the beginning, edge mid session and then wand again when going for that biggest O of my evening. If you can score some thc, wand + prostate massager is great, since your muscles are much more senstive and in tune, so you can get pretty great pillow-biting p-gasm. Also, don't touch your dick, it will make rewiring take longer. Some people use chastity cages, but I'm not a fan. So overall, I would go for the wand, it's by far my most favorite toy - I also have hush and it feels really kinky and hot walking in public with it, it's quite lackluster.
>>
File: 12.jpg (430 KB, 2048x1448)
430 KB
430 KB JPG
>>11122316
You don't need to disparage a person for not wanting to partake in drugs, but this guy is also just dumb, unless you inhale the fumes so much and ignore any warning signs you are low on oxygen or you drink the fuckin stuff, you're not gonna die. Drugs can be great if you have knowledge of the consequences of misuse and respect them, but they're not for everyone.
>>
Which is better, Metamucil or Nusylliyum?
or maybe the generic store brand whole husk?
>>
>>11122361
Generic
>>
File: 1000001773.jpg (3.37 MB, 4032x3024)
3.37 MB
3.37 MB JPG
finally came in the mail. took the knot in my first session. it's surprisingly soft, caused a bit of bleeding though
>>
File: 1000010229.jpg (429 KB, 1080x1359)
429 KB
429 KB JPG
>>11122408
some anon asked me where i got it last thread, just some chinkshit off of temu. will probably give me ass cancer but i love the shape and it's the perfect size
>>
>>11118189
This is the first time I did anal
>I'm bi and din my early twenties, can't get a girlfriend so I start to look on Grindr
>Find a well kept and polite dude that is mixed race and built, I was intimidated by his muscles at first but he was a really nice guy
>We meet up and he's pretty dominant about what he wants and I'm sucking his cock and my head is spinning. It's really big and I fall in love with it
>He has me service him a couple times, and it's great he's firm but polite fucks my face just enough and I love the way his cum tasted
>Eventually he starts rubbing my asshole and fingering me during our sessions and I get nervous about it, he is thick and curved and although I can suck him well enough I'm scared for my booty hole lol
>He eats my ass and rubs my balls and strokes my cock and I basically melt into the sheets.
>It hurts when he pushed it in but I just moaned and pushed back until he was all the way in.
>It was a feeling unlike any other I could feel every ridge and vein on his big cock with my asshole
>I realize I'm not breathing and he's not moving inside me so I start to stroke him inside and out with my ass, it still hurts but I can feel myself stretching and his eyes are closed and he's loving the feeling
>Pretty soon he's got a hold of my waist and I'm screaming while his balls slap into mine and my hole quivers with each thrust
>I'm begging him to cum and fill me up, my cock is leaking clear cum like a broken faucet and I can't help but whine and moan from the abuse
>He eventually gives me what I've been asking for over and over and pushed deep inside me and I gasp and cry as I realize he was keeping a full inch from being inside me
>His cum filled my insides and I shot my load when he pushed me down and put his full weight on me
>>
>>11122408
don't post actual photos in here, only hentai. If you want to link a photo, feel free.
>>
File: file.png (2.36 MB, 1920x1280)
2.36 MB
2.36 MB PNG
can someone motivate me to actually get off my ass and go clean it out so i can stuff fake cocks in it
>>
>>11122490
you getting pegged by the queen? just bring a dildo into the shower, you'll know when your clean enough to continue in bed
>>
>>11122490
If you're not horny enough for that to be its own motivation, then do it another day
>>
>>11122490
that is absolutely revolting. i'm not about to forego douching in place of fucking all the shit out of my ass into the shower. that sounds uncomfortable and a huge mess to clean up at best, and dangerous at worst.
>>
>>11122447
Hot. I'm a virgin late 20's, maybe I should go shave and look on grindr... Curse it though I am too straight.
>>
Which Aneros model should I be looking at getting for the first time? I'm 5'6" if it makes a difference in how deep my prostate is. The Progasm is on sale right now for $40 but I think the size might end up taking away from the experience.
What's the difference between the Helix Trident and the Helix Syn Trident besides a small size difference?
>>
>>11120396
gosh that was a pleasure to read; thanks for taking the time. Looked very much like my journey sans poppers; I think I enjoy ass play enough already "clean". Also have a partner, so I don't need to go cruising, but you being a buy I guess it's fun if maybe a little scary too. First fist is awesome & more, but do it with someone you trust.
>>
I've gotten into taking more anal penetration from a partner in the last few months. However, I am incredibly envious of the stuff that some people describe, like anal orgasms and leaking from their dick etc. - to me, anal (including prostate stimulation) feels nice, but it's not at all comparable to the blissfullness of having my dick played with. Am I just out of luck because my body just isn't made for anal feeling super great? Or is it the same for you all but you just have an anal fetish and so it's better for you? Really wondering if I'm doing something wrong, if I'm cursed with a super small prostate or something, etc...
>>
>>11122897
I think some people have more sensitive prostates then others, since I've heard a lot of stories about how people got hooked immediately after experimenting.
I got a lovense edge early on and even grinding that at full power into my prostate barely felt like anything, I'd always finish by jerking off. Same with my hush2. My prostate is a normal size (I had the doctor check) so it's not that. Honestly the only time I've been panting and moaning like a slut, going blank in the head and having a squirting orgasm was when I was doing weed + poppers and fucking myself with an 11 inch dual silicone realistic dildo at max speed/depth on my fucking machine while gooning to a hypno pmv with my cock caged. I assume other anons probably don't have to go that extreme for the same effect? Not sure how much of it is a mental thing either. Did some ERP while high with the hush2 in and that had me moaning and writhing on the bed when normally the hush2 doesn't do much for me.
So uh, try weed I guess. Maybe that CBD lube if you don't want to get high (I haven't tried CBD lube yet) it might make it more sensitive back there.
>>
>>11120753
How's the weather in Tel Aviv?
>>
>>11121936
>The shill for poppers at the expense of your health
>>
>>11122316
>>11122323

Well when you use too much and suddenly die from your blood being unable to carry oxygen, we'll never know

Good riddance in advance retard
>>
>>11122408
>>11122412

In five years time good >>11122447
luck with your ass cancer
>>
>>11122447
Ur not bi u got gayed
>>
File: 174389646735.png (2.7 MB, 1724x2000)
2.7 MB
2.7 MB PNG
>>11122954
>>11122957
maybe reddit is better suited for someone like you
>>
>>11122963
>deliberately derails the thread into a discussion about drugs
>"GO BACK REEEEEE"
I think you should kill yourself.
>>
>>11122937
what's your fucking machine of choice anon :0
>>
>>11122975
No one was "derailing" the thread, talking about something that has the ability to enhance pleasure during a pleasure-seeking activity is well within the topic. Every single time it gets mentioned, you have the ability to ignore it and move on to the next post, but instead you sperg out every single time. If you don't like it, go somewhere else.
>>
>>11122897

It takes time and practice for your body to rewire - it took me almost two years to get a proper anal orgasm and the correct spot is different for everyone. It's not about force, speed or size of a toy, but exploration and listening to your own body instead. It always felt nice to me, but you know when it CLICKS for you, since the sensations are much more intense. Mindset makes a lot of difference, if you start having bad intrusive thoughts or you are worried, it's way harder to reach orgasm, so make sure you have enough time and no pressing matters before the session. Fight the urge to touch your dick, because that makes it harder to rewire and if you have a regular orgasm, the arousal just drops and you don't feel like going anymore in comparison to anal orgasm, when you can just keep going with constant arousal even after several HFOs. After my first truly successful session, the following sessions were getting better and better and the afterglow is very nice.

Just keep at it, you don't have to rush it, if you get bored or turned off, it's better to stop and just try another time. I'm sure with enough practice and time you will eventually reach it - I felt the same for the longest time. I suggest reading SurfboardPotato's guide in the top post, that's where I started.
>>
Hi guys, looking for some advice on depth training.

For context, I can take plugs up to 4" in diameter with some warmup, and regularly bounce on a 2.85" diameter dildo. I am interested in taking knots, which naturally should be a similar size to plugs (3"+) for it to be fun. However, toys with such knots are commonly longer than what I can take comfortably. In fact, I've only taken toys past my second hole accidentally in the past, with some discomfort. Consciously, I am unable to take any knotted toy past the second hole, because it just hurts too much and the feeling is uncomfortable. What should I do? I am thinking of trying a slink, or something tapered and small diameter for my second hole to become accustomed to penetration.
>>
for those of you who are so inclined, what sort of weed do you find to be the best for enchancing anal? ie edibles vs smoking, what sort of strain, etc.
>>
File: 1317196707577.jpg (343 KB, 1500x2300)
343 KB
343 KB JPG
>>11123049

Generally aim for indicas or hybrids - indicas provide good body high without affecting head too much so you don't zone out or get distracted, but hybrids are kind of a middle ground, so it's both arousal and body high. I've tried GSC and Frozen Grapes, both with good results. I dislike edibles, since it takes time to kick in and I hate the taste - this may vary with the form you are taking them, but I had gummies and I nearly threw up because of the taste. Also, I don't smoke, I have a dry herb vape. When I used weed, even touching anus and slightly sliding my toy in made me moan, your body gets super sensitive to touch. There are some strains which are specifically great for arousal, like Wedding Cake, so you might go for that as well.
>>
>>11118768
sauce ? can't find it
>>
>>11118188
Anal has changed my masturbation habits completely. I only masturbate analy anymore since I found out how to have a anal orgasm
>>
>>11122885
love u anon :)
>>
>>11122763
meant to reply to >>11122630
>>
How do you guys go about getting rid of hair?
I've never shaved before since I grow so little facial hair an electric razor has always been more than enough.
So far I've been using the trimmer on that to get rid of hair on my butt, but I'm considering upgrading my process there.
Is it a stupid idea to get a regular razor to do the job?
Are electric trimmers designed for 'intimate' use worth their money?
>>
>>11123178
quality of trimmers really does scale with cost, so more expensive means a smoother shave unfortunately. i tend to use a trimmer then finish off with a razor + shaving foam in the shower. a brand new razor but slowly with patience though. don't be afraid to get into a crazy position to reach the nooks and crannies lmao. i have experimented a couple of times with hair removal cream but nothing really beats trimmer then razor, it just requires time and effort.
>>
>>11123176
you're welcome! If you love to write long-ish form like that and like to have a open and longer connection to someone (although without plans to ever meet irl), I like to write too & maintain some correspondence with other anal sluts. 2-3 emails a month sharing thought/talking about our hobby. If you feel you wanna try it, send a hi to dyk@tutanota.com & we take it from there.
>>
>>11123178
It depends a lot of how sensitive your skin is, some people get instant burn / irritation to razor shaving. Sounds like the trimmer is enough for you, but if you really want it smooth then go for a quality razor. exfoliate / take a hot shower before and get some natural moisturizer / balm after so you don't catch red bumps the day after. If your hairs are too long to start do some trimming before a session
>>
>>11122831
Yeah, don't get the Prograsm for your first. It's pretty big and just feels different. I'd say the helix is the safest to start with since it is medium sized between the models.
Syn I believe are just newer versions made out of silicone instead of hard plastic and with the tabs redesigned.
>>
File: image.png (1.14 MB, 832x1216)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB PNG
>>11122984
I'm a cheapskate so I got the fredorch f21s for like $400 off AliExpress. It's flimsy chinesium tech but it has adjustable depth and speed over Bluetooth and is programmable. It's supported on xtoys but it doesn't really work well with generic scripts in my experience.
It's pretty neat though since you can have programs where it thrusts in really fast and then pulls out slowly or vice versa, lots of fast, short strokes and then a deep one, stuff like that. The stroke length is 5.9 inches I think, which is heaps, I usually don't use the full stroke length. In theory you could script it to match videos but I don't think anyone has done that yet.
>>
>>11118188
New prostate massager just came in after I haven't had one for months. I need to not jack off for a couple days to really let it build up in my ass and then this weekend fuck it all out of myself. Any tips for keeping my hands off my cock in the meantime?
Yes, I'm a fucking coomer
>>
>>11123389
It's weird, before I bought myself a toy, I literally couldn't keep my hands off my dick, two times a day every day at least, but I just don't feel the need like I used to
Perhaps a chastity cage is the answer for more advanced coomers
>>
>>11122816
There's no harm in trying, sweetie
>>
>>11123391
I've tried but I don't like a cage. It ends up being too awkward and uncomfortable in a way that takes me out of the moment instead of getting me into it.
>>
>>11122816
Fags love fucking straight guys don't worry about it
>>
>>11122816
Have you ever tried Grindr before? Sometimes I like to just sext guys on it, it's easy to just dip your toe in so to speak
>>
How's the vibrating aneros helix syn compared to the regular non-vibrating one?
>>
>>11123420
I'm traveling overseas at the moment which is the only reason I was considering it but I leave tomorrow. I met one guy a week ago who was a side but I caught a cold before we did anything. I'm really bad at texting so I struggle to message people. I'm hairy as fuck at the moment and I'd like to be cute and smooth, also just came off a bulk and am too chubby. Also just prison gay probably would chicken out in person. Also lots of other factors.
>>
>>11119648

I've been using the Oxballs Ergo series of plugs. I started with the extra small (pup), and moved through the small (pug), to the medium (beagle) size. I think later this year I will try the Beagle size tail plug/wagger.

My current total record is 12.5 hours. That was with the small. With my new Medium, my record is 5.5 hours. But...I had to take it out to take a dump. Generally, I try to dump before plugging. I don't rinse/enema.

I have no idea why playing a game would increase the speed of your guts.

>>11119770

I'm trying to get into Prostate Milkers too. I only wore one once in the shower. It was different than the languid sort of high from being filled. Hotter and made me flushed. I've not used it since, or tried kegels/pgasm or anything. Have you "Awakened" your Prostate? I heard that once you Awaken it, you can get high/hot anytime. From anyhting. Even driving over railroad tracks. You just get used to it, and it doesn't bother you unless you actually really want to cum.
>>
>>11119406
https://www.amazon.com.au/stores/page/713466AF-D19B-4251-8DA7-BFC4E02C0E72
>>
>>11123442
Nothing stopping you experimenting but yourself
Although I do understand what you're saying about wanting to be cute and smooth, I don't feel sexy if I'm not shaved
I probably wouldn't worry about worrying too much, honestly, I did some dudes for the sake of curiousity and when I met one of them unexpectedly in my real life we just laughed and then he avoided my eye until the interaction was over
Honestly I'm glad that I did experiment, there would have always been a nagging wondering in my mind if I hadn't, if you're even thinking about it, then you're already thinking about it, so take the plunge I say
>>
File: masterseries WOOF XL.png (194 KB, 823x550)
194 KB
194 KB PNG
>>11120516

This thing is on sale. And is hella cheap. I've at least heard of Master Series. Thing is its GYATT dayum hyuuuge. 2.5 in?! They don't have the smaller sizes -except on UK Amazon. And over there they're ₤50
>>
>>11123474
I think whoever wrote that is measuring the plug base diameter and not the actual bulb because it doesn't look accurate. Maybe read up on it more before purchasing.
>>
>>11123535

At a glance it looks about right to me if the length numbers are also correct.

I think you might be getting diameter mixed up with circumference.
>>
>>11122963
Have you tried not being a retard instead
>>
>>11122984
Hismith premium 3.0

The newer rgb version ain't worth the price increase
>>
>>11123381
So it's a shittier hismith
>>
>>11123003
Stfu retard drug shill
>>
>>11123578
>>11123574
samefag
>>
>>11122316

>>11122957

Naaaah. What'll slowly happen is actual brain damage and memory issues. Vision and lung issues are possible too.
>>
>>11122317
Thank you for the detailed and honest write-up. I've been lurking these threads for a couple years and the only toys I ever bought were beginner beads, a decent enema bulb and a cheap p massager that didn't do much for me.
I've been eyeing the wand for awhile, as well as a real dildo and some variety of aneros but I could never make up my mind as to what direction to go in next. I think my two most "successful" sessions were with the handle of a maraca, and one time I got a really good rhythm with the beads and things got all warm and tingly and I came, but it was a very diffuse and unfocused sensation.
>>
>>11123556

I checked the official website. It has the same exact numbers. Compare it to Oxballs Ergo & Tailplugs (which are identical except that the Ergo plugs don't have the added tail itself). The 2nd largest Ergo plug is

> Largest usable circumference: 7.5" Weight: 12.1 oz

7.5 / 3.14 = 2.3 Inches.

By contrast the absolute largest Oxballs Ergo/Wagger

> Largest usable circumference: 8.75" Weight: 1lb 2.3 oz

8.75 / π = 2.7 inches.

So, by that logic, The Master Series Woof XL 2.4 inches is closest to the Ergo Large/Bulldog sizes but is still outclassed by the Fist Fuck/Mastiff size.
>>
>>11123577
Yeah but the hismith with the same features costs $2000
>>
>>11123381
Do NOT buy non-rotating fucking machines. The linear engine may have some neat features like dynamic stroke length, but it's inferior to classical rotating crank and slider in every aspect. It's slower, much louder and it has such a low force that you can stall it by squeezing your ass. Worst mistake in my life. Maybe super expensive premium linear engines can compare, but they'll cost like a fucking car or something.
>>
>>11123688
Damn which one did you buy that it was so shit? I've barely had any issues with mine so far, it's quiet enough, the noise it makes scales with speed and depth. When it's loud enough to hear outside my room the slapping sound of the dildo pounding my ass is louder. I bet a rotary one would be quieter but it depends on how much noise at high speed is a deal breaker for you.
As for the speed, it also depends on the depth setting. I don't doubt a rotary one could go quicker, but how quick do you want it? I try matching the speed of the thrusts and stroke length in some of the pmvs I watch and most of the super hard fucks are the same as the machine at like 70% to 80% speed max stroke length. Not a very scientific measurement I know but the machine at max settings is super human + infinite stamina. Like I posted earlier I am travelling at the moment so I can't make a demo vid.
As for penetration power, I don't know it seems pretty strong to me. It can easily force smaller dildos inside me. Larger dildos would probably stall out if I wasn't warmed up at all. I haven't had the machine stall at all even with 11 inch dildo during use, even clenching my ass on it.
I probably sound like a shill but I'm being honest. The shitiest thing about the machine is it's build quality. I honestly expect the thing to fall apart at some point, and the machine shaking itself has already made some of the bolts in the legs loose and they were a pain to tighten back up. The sheet metal is cheap and flimsy and it doesn't have the nice kliklock thing that hismith machines have, it uses one of those air compressor adaptor style ones that let the attachment rotate 360 around the rod.
Overall I'm happy with the machine but it's my first one so I've got nothing to compare it to.
>>
>>11123722
That's a thing in general. I used both and I've read a lot of comments saying the same. Linear engines have a lot of disadvantages, otherwise hismith and other brands would've switched to them long ago.
>>
>>11123762
Hismith sells one for $2000, the Hismith Servok. If my machine cost that much I'd definitely be warning people to just get a rotary one. As long as anons are aware of the trade-offs between the two techs it should be fine right?
>>
>>11123786
>>11123688
The hismith servoK is absolutely garbage. I tried it. It skips position all the time with very little force and the software (at the time, a year ago) was absolute garbage. They use the same controller app for both machines and you couldn't filter scripts so 99% of the scripts on their app wouldn't work for your machine.

>>11123722
What machine? I'm looking at saying fuck it and getting a more expensive shockspot
>>
>someone on tagmap responds finally
>start talking for a while on various subjects, lewd and otherwise
>they start sending nudes
>they're a hairy fat dude
man, is everyone here just a fat hairy dude or what? The dream to fuck a feminine boy here seems to be just that, a dream.
>>
>>11122763
are you sufficiently motivated yet? I find the fear of getting shit everywhere is a strong motivator for hygiene
>>
Is it normal that I feel bloated after drinking psyllium after my meals?
>>
>>11124036
So it seems. I'm pretty sure there are a lot of closeted femboys around that do crossdressing secretly.
>t. 186cm tall androgynous guy with autogeniphilia
>>
File: IMG_2156.jpg (59 KB, 706x1024)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>11118188
Anal taught me how to relax and be free from the weight of the world. I don’t have to be some performative autistic that still manages to fuck up trying to fit it when things are in my butt. I can dress up and be girly and moan like the good little butt slut I am.
Also it helps me keep my weight in check by watching my diet. A big butt for anal is also very nice so I do squats too.
And yes I don’t rub my dick anymore. Anal is my primary form of pleasure but I do nipple play and ball busting too. It helps contain my emotions from driving me nuts.
>>
I've been using an Aneros Helix for years but I've only ever gotten it to work (briefly) once. After doing some comparisons with my finger, I believe that my prostate is set in a more shallow spot than where it's hitting. I know njoy prostate massagers are supposed to be great but they're expensive, is there anything more affordable that isn't questionable, carcinogenic plastic that can hit a lower spot?
>>
File: IMG_8170.jpg (533 KB, 974x1340)
533 KB
533 KB JPG
could you guys tell me about your first time getting topped? howd you set it up, howd it feel, etc. built like picrel and id rather stay a virgin than have a fat guy off grindr inside me
>>
>>11124101
>built like picrel
IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ME!!! IT'S NOT FAIR!!!
>>
>>11124101
>>11124108
tfw built like that but 6 feet tall
>>
>>11124036
Most people are just okay looking, you're chasing a small percentage of the population
t. fat hairy dude
>>
>>11124075
Yeah, you might consider tuning down your intake by half if this is your first time
It will pass but it will take a hot minute
>>
>>11124101
>nervous
>horny
>curious
>single
>meet fat hairy guy from grindr
>invites me over to fool around
>he sucks my dick
>I suck his average dick (poorly)
>he fingers me
>it's awesome
>he fucks me in missionary
>it's beyond awesome
>soft the whole time
>he tells me to jerk off while he fucks me
>jerk off for about 5 sec
>diamonds
>he holds me down and pounds me
>can't move
>can't touch dick
>can't do anything but hold his shoulders while he fucks me
>cum buckets all over myself
>absolutely mind numbing orgasm
>best of my life
>he keeps fucking me
>legs shaking
>eyes closed
>whole body feels numb but really good all at once
>he pulls out and pulls off the condom
>busts a huge nut on my face
>shocking
>hate it but also love it at the same time
>go home
>shower
>get in bed
>reconsider everything about my life
>he messages me the next day saying he wants to "make that big dick cum"
>ghost him
>go back to acting straight
>hate myself
>>
File: 1579810131417.gif (2.26 MB, 760x1080)
2.26 MB
2.26 MB GIF
>>11124036
>tfw not a hairy person
>but only because i have no hair at all
truly a case of suffering from success, i don't need to shave, but look like the default grey anon character
but yeah, getting a feminine guy for a hook up is going to take a lot of luck
>>
File: IMG_8169.jpg (364 KB, 850x674)
364 KB
364 KB JPG
>>11124137
have you gotten fucked since then? obv i wanna avoid the regret, but how does it compare to a dildo when it’s good?
>>
>>11123434
I use my Helix syn V without vibrations 80% of the time. Vibes are good at the end of a long session to awake my prostate or when I finish myself the old way.
>>
>>11124086
Have you considered the Aneros Psy ? You can modify its shape and move the tabs.
>>
>>11124084
Nice pasta, but you missed one small thing:
>A big butt for anal is also very nice so I do squats too.
Squats do not make your ass bigger, because they don't target your glutes. People who say that squats will make your butt big are like LowTierGod that tells supermodels on twitter to "hit some squats because their ass is getting droopier", while in reality he himself has chicken fucking legs lmao.
>>
>>11124169
I got fucked a few times recently by this one guy who was kinda handsome and had a huge dick, and he liked watching me fuck his girlfriend who was extremely hot too
Unfortunately his dick was so big that I just couldn't take it properly, let alone enjoy it, so he cut me loose
tfw he called me a waste of time
>>
For the person who shills coconu oil based, thanks, it works pretty alright; I got the double oil pack and blended them into an old BD lube bottle I washed,
I also managed a neat milestone for myself and took the knot on my SM bishop near clear. It's hard to believe they label it small when it's bigger than most of their mediums.
>>
>>11124036
Location? I'm a twink and I want to get fucked but im too nervous to go on grindr and shit like that, a 4chan sperg might be the right level of autistic virgin for me
>>
>>11118971
I've never considered anal only to be a goal, but I feel like I'm heading in that direction.

I've been in chastity 24/7 since the beginning of the month, and fucking my ass every day. Had to get myself out of bed at like 1am this morning just to ride a dildo since I was craving it bad.
>>
>>11118971
My goal is to stop normal masturbation completely, we'll see, I've been a terminal gooner for years already
>>
>>11124101
you have an entire board
>>
>>11124129
Pathetic unkempt fatman cope, go for a walk and shave/shower, you're not 'okay looking', you're gross. There's a difference between not being a perfect 10/10 female-passing femboy and being outwardly unkempt and disgusting.
>>
>>11124084

> Anal is my primary form of pleasure but I do nipple play and ball busting too. It helps contain my emotions from driving me nuts.

What do you like to use to do ballbusting? I like selfbusting too while plugged. I have a Humane Screw Twitch and a set of Bongers (brand TM) originally intended for massage.
>>
>>11124077
Pretty much same
>>
>>11124181

SO...you cucked him? And then he wanted his "revenge" fantasy but...you ruined the whole thing?

>>11124309

Clean Dadbod. Some people like them. That and dirty old pig men for the truly degen.

>>11124272

I was never actually able to reach the goonstate. Despite 'gooning' through NNN. In Destroy Dick December I awake on Day 4 and....just didn't want anymore. For like 2 weeks. Should I have started earlier in Loctober?

>>11122317
>>11119993
>>11119709

Is THC a missing keystone? I know there are books on such. For those that do in combination with anal WHAT types/strains/potencies?
>>
File: elfyoga_8.jpg (2.58 MB, 2560x2816)
2.58 MB
2.58 MB JPG
>>11118189
>be 19 and finally order an exotic erotics Motown horsecock. First silicone dildo after loads of shitty ABS dildos from amazon
>unable to take it, so I resort to drastic measures of enema proportions
>decide to inflate myself with 1 gallon of milk + honey + jlube + coffee mix
>feel extra horny from thinking about riding that horsecock
>shove 5 bananas and 8 jumbo marshmallows in my ass with the milk mix above
>inflated bigger than holy shit, really need to take a shit super bad
>decided to sit on the horsecock
>instantly slides in no problem and shoves all the foods deeper into my ass
>hilt the cock completely and then hold it in place with my hand
>put on a diaper with the horsecock still inside
>dick so hard that it hurts
>play Guild Wars 1 while my ass slowly seeps liquids out into diaper
>untape diaper
>masturbate three whole strokes and cum 9 extra long ropes all over my monitor
>ass absolutely releases everything at full pressure around the horsecock and into the diaper
>as I stand up from the diaper, see and feel strings everywhere from the melted marshmallows between my ass and the diaper
>dick still twitching
Haven't had a great time like that until my recent beach trip in May where I bought a F-Slider and brought all my dildos + equipment with me
>>
>>11124263
Charlotte NC, good luck to us being close I guess lol
>>
https://c.lovense-api.com/t2/nnfk923i
>>
>>11124353
THC is absolutely revolutionary for anal. It even makes sober sessions better after you've tried it, because the heightened awareness of your prostate and control of the surrounding muscles becomes a thing you can mostly recall at any point—it doesn't really go away. If you're in the right headspace while high, it can also make fantasies incredibly vivid, to the point where I've had prostate orgasms while just having a plug in and using my imagination.
Don't get lost in weed strain autism. You don't need to read a book about it. It does not need to be complicated. I see people obsessing and asking a thousand damn questions and wringing their hands forever without just TRYING something. Experience is the best teacher, and THC isn't some Solomon's Key demon that will drive you insane and turn your eyeballs inside out if you mispronounce the fourth syllable of its ninth secret name. My go-to is 25mg edibles, sometimes half of one if I'm not after much intensity.
>>
>>11124383
I literally never catch these links before someone else gets them.
>>
Went and tried for a measure to use a full cap of xlube in 100 ml of water
Results:VERY gooey, but also doesn't last at all, it dries almost instantly. A full cap is too much, a fifth was way too little and was very watery in consistency and also dried fast af.
How can this be? No matter the amount of water to powder ratio it always becomes dry in a matter of minutes. Am I doing something wrong? Is bottled water a bad medium? Can I dilute the batch I currently have (the full cap one) with some water or once it's mixed is a done kind of deal?
Can't wait to perfect the ratio so I can actually start to experiment with my first dildo, I've had it for a while but lube issues always make it uncomfortable, that and the fact that I barely feel my prostate. I have a feel of where it is since it becomes hard moments before cumming but no luck stimulating it alone.
>>
>>11124387
i do one cap to 500mL of water
>>
It's not slutty to be able to take chance medium right?
Is there still hope for me
>>
File: 1721541549721270.png (1.47 MB, 1040x1520)
1.47 MB
1.47 MB PNG
Anyone know of a good repository or collection af anal-focused porn I could download? (these threads are a good example but my sessions tend to be long, I need more.) I had a moment of weakness and purged me collection a week ago.
>>
>>11124388
Yes that's the default ratio, I went for shits and giggles with 1 cap for 100ml just to see how gooey It could become, I'm still a beginner at this honestly
>>
>>11124359

I am sorry. I don't believe this fucking shite at fucking all. You buy a $170 Life Cast horse ass fucking dildo. It has a full usable length of 11 inches, with a 1 inch flare..

-Head Diameter 2.84 in. / Circumference 8.93 in

-Mid-Shaft Diameter 2.27 in. / Circumference 7.12 in.

-Medial Ring (Which is the actual anatomy term) Diameter 2.67 in / Circumference 8.39 in

- Shaft Base (Below Medial Ring) Diameter/ 2.84 in. Circumference 8.93 in

You cant get the near 3in head past your balloon knot. It's big AF. And your 19 years old.

And so your solution is to give yourself the ole fashion Brown Cow Enema. Except you use honey instead of molasses and throw in coffee enema and lube. A GALLON milk ass enema. Now this should, through osmosis draw ALL the water in your body into your intestines.

And then you cram FIVE ass fucking NANNERS in your ASS. (Were they small ass nanners?) Before finishing off with the jumbo ass marshmallows. Maaan I use to love setting those motherfuckers on fire . Tastiest napalm in my life.

And then the Motown INSTANTLY goes in! Miraculous!! Despite ALL the other shit (literal and metaphorical) blocking its way.

> hilt the cock completely and then hold it in place with my hand put on a diaper with the horsecock still inside

AND THEN you put on a diaper. If, I my ask..... what brand diaper did you use? I was surprised to learn there were SOOOO many brands made *specifically* just for the abdl crowd. Even on Amazon, to say nothing of individual online

And then, you just play... guild wars 1?! While leaking choco milk and amped up through caffeinated guts. I would have expected a more intense game. Why GW1 when GW2 has Sylvari more apt for femboy characters? FFXIV has all kinds of mods.

Three pumps and ya shoot ya screen NINE daayum times. Then blast your guts out. And you experience nothing like it till you buy a $400 fucking machine X years later?
>>
File: 00016-539283567.png (1.07 MB, 1024x1024)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB PNG
>>11124406
Motown is my warmup dong now. I can hilt almost all of XL Chance. Just not the last few bits. The dildo actually bends around my intestine. Motown actually fits my rectum + intestine the most comfortably without having to do any bends in the intestine.
Also keep in mind I still have the old model before the recast of Motown that you're quoting there, and the head is 3.2 inches. It's extra soft so it can squish down easily.
If you put liquids inside you then use a dildo with liquids inside, it actually becomes way easier to fit anything in. It's still my goto trick for taking big dongs.
When dealing with food in your ass, two things happen, the bananas go to the sides of the rectum and some of it just gets crushed and goes up the intestine. The marshmallows just love going up the intestine (when using a 3.2 inch head)
Yes, GW1 because GW2 didn't exist yet. I only played 1 round of Fort Aspenwood (Fort Aspie)
The diaper brand was those M4's. I forgot who made them. I use Northshore now.
I may have exaggerated. It was 7 ropes. I was so fucking turned on.
And yes, that was 12 years later. The reason was I got a girlfriend at the time who felt intimidated and threatened by my sexual toys, so it was vanilla sex for a while there sadly.
>>
>>11124406
Also, I have a picture somewhere of me hilting the dong that night. I just need a place to post it. Give me a second.
>>
>>11123625
Wrong and retarded
>>
>>11123653
Don't you fucking nah what's medically occurred multiple times

Excess poppers inhalation can and will lead to sudden death if your blood has the chemical binding with your blood cells instead of oxygen

And there's nothing that can be done to save you at that point
>>
>>11123680
Dude hismith is like $450 are you stupid
>>
>>11123895
There's a filter to show thrusting patterns for speed based machines and thrusting patterns for position based machines

You're just retarded
>>
>>11124137
Next time request a blindfold and to be tied up

And just tell them to cum somewhere else if it's too much for you
>>
>>11124359
This isn't a larp thread, fuck off with your lies
>>
>>11124386
Post your contact and I'll let you control a fucking machine
>>
>>11124394
Full blown anal slut
>>
>>11124411
How can I be as loose as you what is secret
>>
>>11124432
As it happens, I refreshed the link not long after that post and it was immediately good to go.
>>
>>11124436
oh nyo
>>
>>11124438
My secret is to put water inside my ass, then use a shitload of j-lube on the dildo, and then try to take a shit while shoving the dong up.
Also, consistency.
>>
>>11124438
>>11124442
And shaving hairs off your ass. At least around the hole anyway.
>>
>>11124432
>>11124440
Y'all do that this guy is great
>>
>>11124367
hypothetically if i was nearby how would we hypothetically set this up
>>
>>11124458
Hypothetically, I guess you can give me your tagmap username or discord handle and we could go from there lol
>>
>>11124426
Not that guy, but the f21s is the servo model, which compares to hismiths servok line. Difference being that you have electronically controlled position that makes it play more nicely with something like xtoys integration. With a rotary model you basically just get rpm control.
>>
File: anna.gif (111 KB, 640x640)
111 KB
111 KB GIF
I wonder how it would be like to fuck a girl while we were both wearing buttplugs. Seems kind of kinky.
>>
>>11124496
Probably just feels like having a wank with one in. Just a little more intense. I could see it be fun of you were both actively interacting with them though. But if it's just plugs in and hump, not much difference.
>>
>>11124498
I could move back and forth in tandem with her if I had a plug stuck to wall and was doing her from the behind perhaps.
>>
I'm yet again trying to get into anal after a break. I'm always having some blood on toys (not much, but still). I suspect 'roids. Can I just break them with fucking so these places could heal later?
>>
>>11124515
No, stuff does not just heal and you can continue. Scars will form internally and restrict your ass play. Stop bloodfucking yourself and change your diet and habits, the hole must be stretched and lubricated properly. When you see blood, you are way past the limits of your hole. Also go see a doc if bleeding continues.
>>
>>11124537
>change your diet and habits
I'm already eating much healthier though, adding psyllium to my meals too.
>Also go see a doc if bleeding continues.
Yep, that's what I was afraid of hearing. Is healing takes long, in average? Do they give you some medications or what?
>>
>>11124309
NTA but I'm embarrassed for you in his stead.
The State of your life.
>>
>>11124458
>>11124473
C'mon faggots, do it, take pictures and post them
>>
Are Neotori toys any good? I never had any fantasy toys and I like the idea of some variations in shaft diameter. I'm currenlty eyeing Mundir and Tharin because looking at the pictures it seems like they would hit prostate nicely.
>>
>>11124592
I've seen them get positive reviews, I too am considering one of their knotted dildos
>>
I like spicy food, and that's a huge problem...
>>
File: ARhZRWOg4_w.png (609 KB, 922x426)
609 KB
609 KB PNG
Damn, with this anal fissures I will have to take at least 2 days to recover, and my ass already craves cock...
>>
>>11124632
>2 days to recover
How is it so fast? What medicine do you use?
>>
>>11124638
I don't. I'll just wait for it to recover naturally and will try to go slowly and use more lube the next session. Maybe 2 days will be enough. Maybe not.
>>
>>11124632
>>11124640
Actually fuck it, I'll take a whole week off, don't want to risk dying to a dildo lol. Plus I don't have time/money to see a doctor now.
>>
>>11124545
If only you were equally embarrassed about being a disgusting pig.
>>
>>11124427
Maybe there is now but there wasn't at the time I bought it. It was literally the biggest complaint about the product.
If you had any reading comprehension, you'd see I wrote "at the time" and I didn't keep the product so I'm not going to keep up to date with their patch notes, retard.
However, it's good to hear they fixed it. It still skips though, unless they fixed that too. In any case, my experience with it was really bad even without the scripts:
> Set up, plug in, and position machine
> Use it for a bit
> It skips, stutters, gets stuck
> Have to get up, turn off machine, turn machine back on so it can recalibrate
> Repeat
>>
>>11118188
>How did anal change your life? Have your diet improved? Have you stopped doing penile/vaginal masturbation entirely? Something else?

Although it hasn't been a life changing revelation to partake in anal play, I have found myself trying to abstain for a few more days so the sensations are all the more intense. My diet has not improved, I simply ignore the prep time and run the shower as long as necessary for the task at hand. Physical stimulation has not ceased, as this is the only way my body seems to climax.

>Anal Stories
I spent roughly 2 hours in the shower one evening, prepping and eventually using my toys. I had bought a silicon horsecock for myself as I had always been aroused at the sight of Mr Hankeys and Bad Dragon products, but this one was significantly smaller than theirs. I go to use it that night and I experience this slow sensation build in the abdominal area after insertion and some play. I pace myself, intrigued by the sensation. I unstick it from the wall, lay out a towel and lay myself out on top. Laying on my side with toy in hand, I quicken my pace to find the sensation. I find it and continue forward. This ends with my abdominal muscles involuntarily contracting, with a sense of bliss on the side. No pain, no other strange sensations. Unfortunately, no orgasms yet. But I am determined for a hands free climax.

I have found that while standing, crossing my legs one in front of the other in an "X" formation brings much sensation to the forefront, and even moreso if my lower intestine is full of faux semen inserted there by one of my dildos.
>>
>>11124592
>>11124598
I live in NA and the wait was still shorter than getting a bad dragon custom. i fucking love my mundir from neotori. I have one in large/firm and the head and bulge in the shaft hits all the right places. octavio is also fantastic for warming up. Their new model, the stoic sounds amazing and im planning on grabbing that
>>
>>11124688
>Whines that it wasn't like that back then
>It still skips though, unless they fixed that too.

Maybe say "it used to skip, did that get fixed" instead of just asserting that it must be the same as it ever was

Fucking retard ass dumbfuck
You ever consider you just had a defective product that could have been warrantied easily?

Lel u truly are stupid
>>
>>11124592
Way better than objectively bad dragon
>>
Soooo
Are there any domestic methods to restore your colon after fissuring? Like a certain diet or medication?
>>
File: 1652534221747.jpg (102 KB, 1078x1272)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>>11124733
What are you a chink hismith employee or something?
I bought an expensive product. The expensive product was objectively shit. I'm warning people that I had a bad experience with it and the product is shit. If I had a defective product then that's still not my fucking problem, you braindead shill.
If you like the product that's fine, maybe report your own experience with it.
The hismith servoK is shit. Tell your boss I'm not changing my mind unless he sends me a review model and I can make sure it's not shit. Otherwise, fuck off.
>>
>>11124539
If you ain't making a blood trail wherever you walk and sit, the doc is going for the wait and see approach. Medications don't really help heal it faster and there is no magic treatment to fix your colon lining.
I don't know your situation, what you eat, your weight, health status, pre existing conditions etc.
Best advice I can give you is to listen to your body, eat healty, inspect your shit, exercise more.
>>
Am I the only one who thinks alexbreecooper might be post op trans?
>>
>>11124367
sorry fren, I'm not even in the same country :(
>>
>>11124638
>>11124640
>>11124646
L-Arginine has been shown in clinical studies to support overall anal health and heal fissures faster, so that might be worth looking into getting some supplements
>>
>>11124473
this is so retarded
tag is nemphorite
>>
>>11124843
Ay, thanks, I'll look into it.
>>
been taking psyllium for a bit now and my shits have been getting pretty big since i don't go as often, is there any risk of long-term damage through intense poops alone?
>>
File: 1717955134855293.jpg (668 KB, 1754x1240)
668 KB
668 KB JPG
>>11124367
I'm hypothetically in the area as well, my tag is ruunetofril
>>
>>11124592
I've had a Mundir for a few years, it's a solid toy. For me it was fun until I managed to knot it the first few times but after that it's kinda boring since the shaft is so smooth.

Maybe that's what you want but knot-fucking my BD Nova is much more fun, I'm still looking for something a little larger.
>>
>>11123653
>>11124425
thanks guys, gonna go sniff some poppers now :)

>>11124065
>2 nights ago
yes i was motivated in the end, thankfully my fibre regimen has been working great these past few weeks
>>
>>11124905
says you dont exist on tagmap, hypothetically of course
>>
>>11124903
Not really, unless you're eating silly amounts of the stuff, most people I know only take a tablespoon a day or so and they seem fine with it
>>
>>11124617
It's not. I eat spicy too and a good wash with 250 ml of water 2/3 times is enough. But I don't use large dildos.
>>
File: 1716049510549062.jpg (751 KB, 1250x1500)
751 KB
751 KB JPG
>>11124926
I hypothetically meant a discord tag
>>
>>11124937
hypothetically sent
>>
rode an 11 inch horse dick so hard 2 days ago that I started peeing and tons of precum came out. it was so fucking hot. I was riding it hard and deep for like 15 minutes straight.
>>
>>11124714
Thank you for your insight

>>11124906
I like shaft to be smooth, like no little bumps everywhere but I would like to have toy that have variations how thick it is. For example initially it is thin, In the middle it is thickest and at the end it is again thinner.
>>
Thread re-lubed and ready for use!
>>11124998
>>11124998
>>11124998
>>
>>11124956
you'll probably enjoy mundir then
>>
>>11124758
No you're just retarded when it comes to presenting information
>>
>>11111110
>>11111111
>>11111112

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.