[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/e/ - Ecchi

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

New anti-spam measures have been applied to all boards.

Please see the Frequently Asked Questions page for details.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 122942427_p0.png (1.26 MB, 1161x1733)
1.26 MB
1.26 MB PNG
Previous Thread: >>2893473

ENF=Embarrassed Nude Female(s)
EUF=Embarrassed Undressed Female(s)

An ongoing thread for ENF themed images, stories, or videos.

Previous threads archive:
https://archive.palanq.win/e/search/subject/ENF (All known threads are available, but after thread #106 most if not all images don't work.)
https://archived.moe/e/search/text/embarrassed/type/op/ (Goes back to thread #29. Thumbnails work, but full images relied on Nyafuu and thus do not work.)

Story Listing:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1g7ViwUjaxcNUQZB93zvX90MZdedvcvgmaUxxQpvBuHE/edit

ENF Anime, Manga, Games, and MMD Videos:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vZk_yW7ZOyoE23tDG_DcuIO6XauEEu-OGkLk41wOlpY/edit
(Due to the lack of upkeep on the docs, they are an enormous mess. Change it to "Viewing" mode instead of "Suggesting" if you want to be able to see them.)

If you know any other noteworthy ENF Anime, Manga, Games, and Videos, then add them to the docs. Changes have to be approved but anyone can add things to them. On the same token, make sure to check the docs for certain games before advertising them in the thread. If they are in the docs chances are they are already known.

As usual, any and all content is welcome.
>>
File: 120845192_p0.png (1.68 MB, 1020x1451)
1.68 MB
1.68 MB PNG
>>
>>
>>
File: 1544479602008.jpg (436 KB, 625x1000)
436 KB
436 KB JPG
>>
File: 1612986985412.jpg (171 KB, 860x1272)
171 KB
171 KB JPG
>>
>>
I had a random idea recently to create an ENF parody story, where a girl gets trapped in a bunch of ENF cliches only to be totally unbothered/fully prepared for them.

For example, she's leaving the shower at the gym only to find her underwear stolen - but she simply opens her gym bag, produces another pair of underwear, and goes about her day.
A guy sneaks a picture of her while she's changing and plans on blackmailing her into doing increasingly lewd things, but he spends so long describing the slow escalation of lewdity that she's already on the phone with the police asking them to search his laptop.
She gets offered the opportunity to get a scholarship to a school she's never heard of as long as she participates in a 'simple' experiment while attending. But instead of blindly signing paperwork she looks up the organization on her phone and finds out they're a bunch of nudists trying to 'prove' the positive effects of nudity

What are some other ENF cliches you've seen overdone that I can try to incorporate into this story?
>>
Has anyone even LOOKED at the google doc in the OP in ages? It's totally vandalized to pieces.
>>
>>2905644
Yes, that's literally mentioned in the OP. Use "Viewing" mode.
>>
since the pussy isn't completely visible while standing what are some good situations to show the entire pussy
>>
New enf/exhibitionism game? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01261731.html/?locale=ja_JP
>>
>>2905659
>rank 1 downloaded past 24 hours
do the nips have good taste?
>>
Kanojo Mo Kanojo E22
>>
>>2905751
>>
>>2905755
>>
>>2905756
>>
File: 82-9-o.png (405 KB, 1115x1600)
405 KB
405 KB PNG
>>2905751
Kanojo Mo Kanojo Chapters 80-83
>>
Looking for really good partial stripping scenes involving teleportation or wind, like the one scene from Weird Science or Teleportation Bugs by Vyxtra
>>
>>2905849
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzOJtFMKoTo
there was that scene from Gabriel dropout
>>
>>2905849
Oh I love Vyxtra’s works, their clothes’ physics as they get stripped or taken off if smooth compared to the others. Furthermore, they understand the build-up and payoff well that makes an ENF scenario amazing. In their Kizuna AI video, the way she got stripped as she was running in a circle excited, then realized it was perfection. Any other Iwara creators that understand that to the core?
>>
File: 17.jpg (627 KB, 1433x2024)
627 KB
627 KB JPG
>>2905656
Crash into other person and fall on their butt, leg spread.
>>
>>
>>2905659
>>2905705
Exhibitionism theme always have high demand over there. Unfortunately, few of them has really good detail. For example: It's hard to find a game that each NPCs you can interact with actually have different dialogues based on your appearance (Fully Clothed/Swimsuit/Underwear only/Panties only/Nude).
>>
>>2905641
So you want to write an ENF story where the F is neither naked nor embarrassed? Am I understanding that correctly?
>>
>>2905656
>>2905911
Somehow falling was what I was thinking. The classic roll and tumble so you're upside down ass up and legs spread would give a good show.
Or hanging upside down on 1 leg, wouldn't even need to be nude for that, just a skirt with nopan would work then.
>>
Anyone know some ENF where the girls have a bucket of crabs mentality? Like none of them want to be naked, but there's so few clothes that if they all can't be dressed (or at least the majority), they all have to be naked?

Or something like where a group of girls bites off more than they can chew, but none of them wants to be the first to "chicken out"?
>>
>>2905937
It's meant to be comedic rather than erotic, but yes.
>>
File: ENF67.jpg (128 KB, 850x1495)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
ENF based in long-distance travel is capable of flexing to so many different buttons

On the one hand, the victims are unlikely to be seen by people they'll regularly encounter again in their life, which means they can be put in way more compromising situations without the implication of dire social consequences

On the other hand, the victims are so helplessly far away from the comfort and safety of their homes and friends that it drives their sense of exposure and vulnerability deeper. Plus, happening during/before train rides and flights usually results in them being stuck naked among dozens of strangers for hours at a time, with no hope of hiding or escaping
>>
File: ENF14.png (2.79 MB, 2667x2000)
2.79 MB
2.79 MB PNG
>>2906102

Optional bonus points: if they lose some of their remaining belongings along the way (wallet, ID, phone, etc.) and lose their ways to pay for help or go home, it drives in the idea that there will be no easy way out of their situation
>>
File: Shiitake1a.jpg (61 KB, 850x638)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>
File: 122528847_p0.jpg (1.57 MB, 1200x1400)
1.57 MB
1.57 MB JPG
>>2905887
I found one a few months back that I'm struggling to find again, since I unfortunately don't remember who made it(hopefully someone here will be able to find it, starting to worry it might have been deleted), where Kagamine Rin was dancing in a museum-looking place, in a slighty transparent dress that would become fully transparent whenever the cameras around her would flash. The cameras quickly start flashing faster, leaving her exposed for longer periods of time, and when she finally notices she completely stops performing to cover up(the guy who made it even went through the effort of having her stop singing while the music continued). Naturally she gets forced to keep dancing after a few seconds of embarrassed deer-in-headlights, but honestly that pause is the best part imo. Really frustrated I can't find it again.
>>
>>2906118
And of course, right after I post this I manage to find it: looks like the Iwara upload of it got deleted for some reason, but it's still up(for free, even) on the creator's fantia.
https://fantia.jp/posts/2636205
>>
>>2906120
Looks like another case of a Japanese artist deleting all (or in this case, all but one) of their works for absolutely no reason.
>>
File: Hapiness punch.png (1.66 MB, 1000x1577)
1.66 MB
1.66 MB PNG
I can't stop thinking about this scene ever since I watched the anime, like, 15 years ago. Nami flashing the entire crew so they look at only her, saving Vivi from the embarassment

Are there other similar moments in anime or manga like this? Or anything involving this scenario at all
>>
Waiting for the same 5 anons to start the CMNF vs CFNF discussion for the thousanth time
>>
>>2906160
>saving Vivi from the embarassment
Interesting, I only watched it in the anime, thought she only did it so she could demand money from them for peeking, not to save Viri from being embarrassed, but that makes way more sense.
>>
>>2906161
>waiting for the anon to bring this debate up outta nowhere again
>>
>>2906168
>>2906161
I honestly never cared either way. As long as it stays ENF and makes sense, any audience is fine with me... Never understood why anons bicker about it.
>>
reminder that if there's an artist you like that isn't well documented already on boorus or wherever, save their stuff...one that I was eagerly following just dropped off the face of the earth
>>
>>2906102
>>2906103
I've been thinking about the same sort of scenario lately, though I can't come up with something that is both believable and not life-ruining.

On a different note, is there a market for mostly vanilla ero games? I'm thinking of making a purely enf game since I have quite a few scenarios written out - but I really don't like rape.
>>
>>2905656
This is why I think ENF is better with pubic hair because it's visible from the front
>>
>>2906295
>but I really don't like rape.
Rape is a turnoff anyway, the girl stops being embarassed to be terrified
>>
>>2906295
>is there a market for mostly vanilla ero games?
Judging by comments under any game without sex, no.
>>
>>2906295
>>2906295
>>2906336
Best middle ground is to make a game with multiple routes/ending. In some routes, the story ends with MC remain safe/sane/virgin (Good ending) and some routes MC get found out/become broken/get raped. (Bad ending).

Players can make their own choices on how the story end for MC.
>>
>>2905589
Kino enf cfnf, source?
>>
>>2906165
Correct interpretation
>>
File: 1429316352465.jpg (422 KB, 1078x1445)
422 KB
422 KB JPG
>>2906336
>Judging by comments under any game without sex, no.
Feed me that market research. Do you check DLSite or Patreon? I can hardly even find games without sex in the first place.
>>2906351
I guess? I don't really want to write/draw rape and other unsavory stuff though - and for it to be good it has to come from the "heart".

The biggest enf Patreon creator is still the EraHunter guys, right? Even with their dismal(nonexistent) updates they still rake in 2k/month. I guess it would be a good side gig if I could get at least half of their audience.
>>
>>2905912
Woah what is this?
>>
>>2906360
Not that anon, but there's specifically the "No Penetrative Sex" tag on DLSite, as well as the "Softcore Eroticism" tag. They have a bit of overlap, but those are your best bets as far as just finding games.
As for that anon's post, I've personally seen quite a few games on forums like ULMF or on the Kagura Games Discord where people constantly go "Why doesn't this game have SEX!?" in good games that lack it. One of the main examples I can think of is the old platformer "Blue Guardian Margaret". Of course, games without sex also tend to be teasing or sexual harassment type games where the girl is groped/rubbed or have lots of other erotic events (which is why I linked the aforementioned Softcore Eroticism tag), which is probably why these comments are made. I don't really see them on ENF type games, but they are even more niche.
Speaking of EraHunter, their second game got an update, but it's only available for people paying them 10 bucks a month for now. Dunno why people continue to give them money when they spend over a year to make five minutes of content.
>>
File: file.png (1.73 MB, 992x1400)
1.73 MB
1.73 MB PNG
>>
>>2906380
>"No Penetrative Sex" tag on DLSite, as well as the "Softcore Eroticism" ta
if only we had that on iwara
>>
>>2906448
https://sirokuma.fanbox.cc/posts/8652487
>>
>>2906398
source????
>>
File: 45756628_p0.jpg (715 KB, 950x850)
715 KB
715 KB JPG
>>2906161
Yuri CMNF is the only way.
>>
>>2906362
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOTLVHU9HqA
>>
File: 1709120376274910.png (2.56 MB, 1042x1874)
2.56 MB
2.56 MB PNG
>>
>>2906398
>>2906451
Wonderful
>>
I'm sad about how hard Nihon Dandy has fallen off. He used to make my favorite ENF stories but now he just does short unsatisfying comics about girls from some phone game.
>>
how private are karaoke rooms and manga/net cafes in japan? would it be ENF to be naked in one?
>>
File: 122081048_p0_master1200.jpg (788 KB, 850x1200)
788 KB
788 KB JPG
For those interested in the P5 ENF story I put up a poll for a few threads back, I am still working on it!

It might have been done by now but I have been pretty busy these past few weeks. The story has a more convoluted setup than I usually write for and is currently sitting at around 7,000 words. For what I have planned this seems like maybe the halfway point so it will be easily over twice as long as my other ENF stories.

If you're familiar with P5 the premise will be pretty easy to follow, if not I tried to write in a way that explains the situation without dwelling on details of the world for too long.

Futaba and Makoto were the two highest votes in the poll so the story will be featuring them. I really enjoyed getting opinions and feedback for who to include in the story so I will have to do that more in the future, whether for a MMD video or a story!
>>
File: GZTtg_1WgAAXC2u.jpg (2.44 MB, 1455x2100)
2.44 MB
2.44 MB JPG
new kusujinn
>>
>>2906675
Yet another Japanese artist fallen to the Gacha menace.

>>2906677
It depends on the cafe. Some Net-Cafe rooms are basically dividers - sometimes it's like a cubicle but with a curtain in front - the really nice ones have separate rooms you can rent out.
Karaoke tends to be sound-proof rooms so as not to leak noise, but they usually don't have locking doors since they're meant for large parties who will come and go.

>>2906692
>>2906102
There's something great about a girl being physically distant from her clothes that's nice - whether they're taken away or left somewhere.
>>
>>2906677
You probably aren't alone in a karaoke room, so sure it's possible to have ENF in there.
>>
>>2906161
Honestly I’m just here to ask for enf cfnf material from fellow enf cfnf anons, no hate toward the cmnf anons
>>
any sleepwalking enf where someone strips her without her realizing and she stays sleepwalking nude for a bit
>>
>>2906692
Butt reflection is a nice touch.
>>
>>2906103
She's from Public Defense Corp, right?
>>
>>2906692
May this series never end.
>>
File: wsPudF9M.png (256 KB, 539x576)
256 KB
256 KB PNG
So I'm thinking about tackling some role reversal nude drawings of Dragon Balls women in Goku's place? Any suggestions of moments or ladies to tackle?
>>
>>2906692
I get that stuff is gonna be completely censored in this series but in this picture it straight up looks like she has no nipples
>>
File: 121426237_p0.jpg (3.08 MB, 2480x3508)
3.08 MB
3.08 MB JPG
>>2906692
It'd be kinda interesting if they actually think her having clothes is somehow dangerous, like some Kill La Kill-type bullshit. If that were the case then her fighting against the legal system would indicate that maybe she was framed and the clothes magic or whatever just happened to target what she was wearing at the time of the incident.
>>
File: 121426237_p1.jpg (3.02 MB, 2480x3508)
3.02 MB
3.02 MB JPG
>>
>>2906793
GAYku is practically a woman already.
>>
>>2906793
Chi Chi is always a good choice. Not necessarily Kid Chi Chi buuuuuuuut
>>
>>2906894
That what you tell yourself?
>>
how do you feel about supernatural stuff? I remember seeing this LN where a girl couldn't wear underwear because it would always explode because of a curse
>>
requesting an mtl for this strip game
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01044919.html
>>
File: 123158843_p0.jpg (2.76 MB, 2200x1440)
2.76 MB
2.76 MB JPG
>>
>>2907109
>shaved, full bush, and unshaved
wonder if girls get curious about that kind of stuff
>>
>>2907109
This guy's work always reminds me of Edgar Degas' impressionism.
The way he tends to draw groups of girls, and that none of them are in especially 'sexy' poses - as if he just captured a random moment that happens to have a bunch of ENF. I think that's always been one of my favorite subgenres of ENF images, the ones that make it look like someone just captured a picture of a girl and she hasn't had the time to fully process the fact that she ought to cover up - just that initial shock of embarrassment.
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/FGOcomics/comments/1fysp5w/no_koyanskaya_no_problem_tamamo_no_mae/
Wardrobe malfunction
>>
File: 109567213_p3.png (1.07 MB, 1000x1400)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB PNG
I'm currently editing a pretty long (20K words-ish) ENF story I haven't touched in a few months and thinking that there could be a lot of cuts in the early parts, namely where character introductions are happening.
But before I decide to go full scorched-earth and delete massive chunks of exposition, I want /enfg/'s opinions on something: Do you prefer your ENF stories to be shorter but with more 'generic' characters, or do you not mind longer intros that build up the characters before they start getting naked?
>>
>>2907314
It's far better to build them up and make them memorable.
>>
>>2907122
>instead of gym class being shirts vs skins, it's bush vs bald
>>
>>2907314
You need to balance character complexity and readability of story. Nobody reads stories just to learn every detail about some made up character. You need to entertain, on every page.
>>
File: 1715214456851778.jpg (762 KB, 2650x2067)
762 KB
762 KB JPG
>>2907314
I think you can get away with some character flatness and tropes for sure, as that is the norm. I think it boils down to whether the character introductions establish a compelling part of the kink or if it is just detail for the sake of detail. Taking time to set up a prideful character before the fall, for instance, could definitely be worth it if that's the angle you're shooting for. Would recommend brevity in smut though, it all is meant to serve the scenario at the end of the day.
>>
>>2907314
Honestly, I usually skip to the ENF just to see if it plays out the way I like it. But if it does, I go back and read the whole thing.
>>
File: IMG_6505.jpg (550 KB, 3530x4096)
550 KB
550 KB JPG
Lately I’ve been imagining of a scenario. It’s hentai so I’ll adapt to mere ecchi:
Basically it would be of a girl isekai’d. But she would quickly be adopted into a mansion of succs. Although lacking in our morals they’d understand the concepts and know how to feed from it. They’d however state they don’t understand them properly.
Essentially humans from our side that evolved to survive independently from mana become living mana reactors there, although incapable of using that mana in itself. Which means for succubi we can empower them a lot. And they know the best methods.
So after living a few days under somewhat nornal life donating mana via non-sexual means one day one of the maids would strip her right in the morning at her bed.
Waking up nude she’d desperately search the wardrobes and everything would be empty and sparkling clean, quickly realizing when they meant this would be cleaning day that the maids would clean and wash EVERYTHING. She’d believe by this point her personal maid was an odd one (since she’d keep suggesting stuff like bathing together while others kept reminding her of manners) and the others have a more proper concept of shame but also knows that in this situation if she talks to anyone there is a good likelihood they’d lose control from the lust over reason so she’d have to venture out all the way to the washing room to find something to wear.
Running around nude in the mansion, hiding behind pillars or closets while others passed the situation would keep getting worse by all workers praising her over how kind and proper she is compared to the native humans they met and how happy they are to help someone like her under the mansion’s mistress. Once a while also praising how cute she is or saying they have to control themselves from not violating her as well. Which would all redouble her desperation to avoid ruining that image.
CONT
>>
File: IMG_6151.jpg (739 KB, 1350x1920)
739 KB
739 KB JPG
>>2907482
Eventually this would lead her to learn and take a detour to get a supposed presence concealment potion, which she’d drink last second before other maids entered the room.
Not invisibility but people would just have trouble perceiving her including feeling and listening. So it would lead to situations she could get pressed against the wall or her breasts/ass felt up with someone mentioning they felt something soft but not understanding. Once a while a maid would say she thought she saw the miss human naked but likely were her eyes playing tricks on her etc.
Eventually she’d get to the washing room but she was too late and now everything was taken to be dried. She’d have to run and run to the gardens, but wouldn’t find her clothes there and then go back to the mansion going to one of the top floors open up to the winds and sun where she’d finally find her clothes drying, shamefully meeting the Mistress/adoptive mother there that would reassure her to calm down and cover herself, to be more careful and that she’d talk a bit with the maids so that wouldn’t repeat again.
The plot twist would be that they had repeatedly caught her streaking and pretending not to see, containing themselves from laughing specially when she believed there was something like a convenient potion out there and that they successfully harvested a lot of energy from her due to all the range of emotions she felt through in the whole ordeal.
It would be actually a lesser yield than just raping her over and over in that same time used but they’d agree it was more fun to play with the young mistress like that and that and they can’t wait for the ideas their master has for the next game.
The second plot twist is that her personal maid really was a dummy not included into any of that. Basically the actual succ that doesn’t understand the human concept of shame properly.

And that’s it. I tried to tone down it a bit from /h/ to /e/ but the core points stayed the same
>>
>>2907482
>>2907488
It's a fun scenario, I like it overall.
>They’d however state they don’t understand them properly.
>the others have a more proper concept of shame
>Basically the actual succ that doesn’t understand the human concept of shame properly.
So they do understand the morals? Or they're pretending to not understand? Or it's just the one succ doesn't understand but the others do?
Kind of confusing.
The setting doesn't really vibe with me, a private mansion with succubi in a completely different world just doesn't have the same edge as hiding running around nude in public areas or somewhere where friends/coworkers/classmates might see them, but it works, it's a good ENF scenario.
I like the premise of maids doing a "cleaning day" where literally everything is cleaned, works well in this case with the personal maid that doesn't understand shame as a good excuse for why she's the only one nude. The fake potion, and pretending to not see her is a fun twist as well.
>>
File: 012.jpg (339 KB, 1280x1878)
339 KB
339 KB JPG
>>2907482
Would you bbe abel to tell me the artist for this image?
>>
>>2907497
SauceNAO and Lens both find it.
>>
>>2907498
Damn you're right, for some reason I assumed if yandex couldn't find it nothing would. Thanks
>>
File: IMG_1796.jpg (80 KB, 640x480)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>2907495
Like, they don’t have shame or anythinng like that. They dress because of the job, because it’s pretty or because it helps seduce people but won’t have any issue being naked or seen as such. They don’t understand why humans would find themselves ashamed in being naked or seen as such. They do understand it’s something to be ashamed by humans so they’d respect or exploit that.
>Or it's just the one succ doesn't understand but the others do?
The personal maid would be someone that doesn’t get it period. She doesn’t even know humans would find themselves ashamed so she has no issue stripping our protagonist or subjecting her to that because she sees no wrong. So she really just stripped her to wash her clothes while if another maid were there she wouldn’t strip her or would do so purposefully and play dumb later.
>the setting
I feel it’s because the RPG Maker hentai games I play tend to have a home base like that. A mansion or castle the heroines start to populate and the scenes are unlocked interacting with them along the way so it likely influenced my fantasies. The less human heroines dress skimpier too though rarely brought up and have a dangerous lack of common sense. Not ENF though.

Thanks for the feedback. Not sure I would have the time to actually get down to writing this any soon with exam weeks inbound unfortunately.
>>2907497
I also forgot sorry
>>2907501
But happy you found
>>
>>2907314
It kind of depends on what the enf actually is. If it's a long scenario like weeks of nakedness or an adventure and a lot of interaction with others then it could benefit greatly from character build.
>>
Found on a manga
>>
>>2907497
This is TER. A legend.
>>
>>2907680
Oh yeah I'm familiar with TER he's the best, I meant the post I was replying to
>>
File: 11.jpg (425 KB, 1440x2048)
425 KB
425 KB JPG
>>
File: 12.jpg (325 KB, 1440x2048)
325 KB
325 KB JPG
>>
File: 13.jpg (341 KB, 1440x2048)
341 KB
341 KB JPG
>>
File: 29.jpg (758 KB, 1441x2048)
758 KB
758 KB JPG
>>
File: 121280696_p0.jpg (191 KB, 815x1200)
191 KB
191 KB JPG
>>2907730
I wish more artists would draw girls that tie their hair up with their hair down like this when they're naked. Makes it way hotter imo
>>
>>2907941
Precisely. Seeing girls without their iconic hairstyles makes them look even more naked.
>>
>>2907730 >>2907610
What's the sources?
>>
>Come up with a premise for astory that will involve a girl getting periodically naked against her will
>Write a bunch of intro for all the characters, setting, and future plot beats
>Realize I can only get 1 or 2 ENF chapters out of the story before running out of idea
>Nobody is going to sit through 8 thousand words just to get to a brief streaking scene
>Move story into 'ON HOLD' folder and never touch it again
>>
File: 1724948960026306.gif (1.34 MB, 498x498)
1.34 MB
1.34 MB GIF
>>2907482
>>2907488
Mmaids and vacuum clearners are favorites of mine but unfortunately rarely used.
>>
>>2907958
first manga is from Kusozako Fuuki Iinchou Kaeri-chan by salpin
>>
>>2907963
Always write your stories from the middle. If you figure that out, ending is easy to do, and beginning is just inversion of ending.
>>
>>2907963
I think this can work but it's hard when it's just writing. If all of that backstory and character development is done well and aides in the streaking scene it can really add to the ENF scene but it's a lot to read through I'll usually just skip to the ENF and maybe read back if it's good. If there's visualsI find it makes it more digestible. I've gone out of my way to watch through entire tv episodes that I otherwise care nothing about just to learn more about the characters and context that leads up to a short ENF scene because it can make it so much better than just a 30 second clip of the ENF.
>>
File: Nbr7kyZ4YSWMmC5I.webm (3 MB, 640x480)
3 MB
3 MB WEBM
Anyone got any good ENF starring the vocaloids, namely Kagamine Rin. Found this video and it's tickled the fancy.

https://x.com/uep20/status/1575209011095687168
>>
>>2908020
Thanks haven't seen that one before.
I've seen his videos before and he has some other amazing Rin enf videos https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/1519/article
I don't know if anyone else does it but I like how she's always the one being bullied.
>>
File: GZaoR4yasAQ-Wkn.jpg (797 KB, 1000x1409)
797 KB
797 KB JPG
Wasn't there like a whole manga about a girl doing magic that lead to enf
>>
>living doll girl getting ENF'd and trying even harder to hide her (lack of) nipples and vagina so she doesn't give away that she isn't human.
>>
>>2907941
What does she look like with her hair up for comparison? Or, rather, who is this?
>>
>>2908083
I could have sworn I saw a webm of a magician girl accidentally making her clothes vanish at a park and I really thought it was Magical Sempai specifically but I can't find that scene in the series.
>>
File: WeissPOP.png (292 KB, 810x1215)
292 KB
292 KB PNG
>>2908173
Not OP but Weiss Schnee
>>
https://www.iwara.tv/video/GU0lcgIVereLfP/ver-onegai
Invisible Girl/Tooru Hagakure from MHA does a strip dance in a bikini, but her invisibility wears off when she takes everything off. She stops dancing due to embarrassment, but the sounds of disappointment from the crowd cause her to continue dancing naked.
>>
>>2908083
Magical Sempai but lesbian?
>>
>>2907728
Sauce?
>>
>>2908334
See>>2907967
>>
File: GZrh96BaAAUcos3.jpg (172 KB, 1083x967)
172 KB
172 KB JPG
>>
File: GZlpLJ_aAAER5SG.jpg (1.12 MB, 2200x3000)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB JPG
>>
Guys, does anyone one know where I can read full Machiko-sensei raws or translated versions?
There is some of it on internet archive, but not all and for now archive doesn't work, secondly links to download in E archive doesn't work either
Where then?
>>
Doing an ENF/exhibitionism thing featuring a nightmare of being naked in school and getting unintentionally aroused. I can't decide if it's hotter for her to be sitting in the back of the class, with no one noticing her until the worst possible time at the climax of the story, or if its better to have her noticed early and have to do stuff like walk up and write on the board with all eyes on her. The former option feels more original to me at least.
>>
File: 1325644213896.jpg (463 KB, 800x600)
463 KB
463 KB JPG
>>2908544
If it's a dream sequence, I would play up the dream-logic aspect. So how about:

She notices that she's naked and recognizes dimly that that's a problem but not nearly as urgently as normal, and tries to cover herself with a book or something, thinking it's a good sign when nobody looks her way. Then she reaches down for another, letting the first one slip and feeling excitement along with the embarrassment. Now gaining clarity, she realizes she can't just stay like this and tries to look for something else to cover herself with but instead starts drawing attention from her friend sitting nearby, and tries to make a 'shushing' motion which seems to work. Finding a plastic bag or something she slips it over her chest, keeping the two books in her lap, and at that point some more others start to look her way and notice, and she realizes she's been found out and starts to panic and wakes up, now sitting in her usual seat closer to the front of the class. Relieved that it was just a bizarre dream, she realizes she woke up because of being called to the blackboard and stands up and feels the books fall off her lap, leaving her naked again. Now the whole class is looking at her, and she tries to run away and ends up leaping through the blackboard and this time waking up for real.

Just what I could come up with in a couple minutes, there.
>>
>>2908512
That's fantastic.
>>
>>2906161
I like NMNF with embarrassment/curiosity on both sides.
>>
File: GZxyFB3WsA48xsi.jpg (2.86 MB, 1719x2400)
2.86 MB
2.86 MB JPG
https://twitter.com/kusujinn/status/1845475471292539170
New Sentenced to Nudity.
Also, I thought the file size limit was supposed to be 4 MB? 4chan is bitching that the original upload is too big at 3.2 MB
>>
>>2908745
I think webm upload limit is 4MB, but I guess image upload limit is 3MB
>>
>>2908745
I love pics like that with the ass out. I dunno hwo to explain but there is something cute when the rest is hidden from view but the butt still exposed in plain sight from the PoV.
Also sometimes twitter pics also bitch with me. Perhaps something in their coding for a wrong file size? Sometimes 4chan also has error because a pic regardless of weight has too much resolution
>>
>>2908745
What day into her sentence is that supposed to be? I imagine before long it'll be like that line in Ted; "anything, no matter how weird, eventually becomes common if enough people get exposed to it."
>>
>>2908577
It would be fun to make a sort of ENF Freddy Krugger. Just spitballing here, but maybe there was a group of popular girls who were terrible to a guy, who ended up dying in an accident soon after. The guy comes back as a vengeful spirit and attacks them in their dreams, each girl going through a different ENF scenario that feels very real.

The girls would eventually tell each other their dreams and it could be them against the dream demon. A girl could go mad, not knowing the difference between reality and dream anymore, walking naked to school, out of sorts. Another one could learn to be an exhibitionist and strip off in the middle of class, laughing maniacally. Another girl would give in and talk to the demon, repenting for being mean and agreeing to do something embarrassing in exchange for being forgiven.

Then maybe the last two could beat the dream demon, but not for free.

Maybe a 10k word story with multiple scenarios and girls, so it doesn't feel stale.
>>
>>2908800
There are multiple images over 3 MB in this thread though. It's weird.
>>
>>2908816
>>2908745
Max filesize should be 4194304 KB, https://a.4cdn.org/boards.json
>>
>>2908818
I'm wondering if there's a problem somewhere, or maybe an issue with 4chan X? I dunno.
>>
>>2908692
Naked men are gross.
>>
>>2908692
I like romance from awkward people in that situation like that bath house doujin that the girl class eventually make the pair with crush with each other confess and fuck there
>>
>>2908800
A rare instance of a true villain
>>
>>2908745
Hopefully the artist is intent on appealing to the ENF crowd with this series and she'll continue to be equally embarrassed for however many days this goes on, but it'll be a bit hard to imagine that, say, after 2 weeks she's still experiencing the same discomfort. I feel like the most ENF could come from just capturing more scenes from the first day, second day, maybe third. Everyone around her also seems pretty serious or mild mannered about the whole thing as well, it'd be nice if there was some teasing.
>>
>>2907109
Who is the artist?
>>
>>2909000
Just plug picture's id from filename into pixiv url to any other image on their site.
>>
>>2909002
I see. Thank you!
>>
>>2907610
Sauce?
>>
File: 1704232659926656.png (802 KB, 1300x1700)
802 KB
802 KB PNG
>>
File: ayase-momo-dandadan-rem.jpg (1.31 MB, 1154x1200)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB JPG
>>
>>2909017
>>2907958
Houkago no Goumon Shoujo

Ecchi harem about cute girls forming a BDSM club. Some decent ENF sprinkled all throughout the manga.
>>
File: Kanata's Small Boobs.jpg (846 KB, 1358x2047)
846 KB
846 KB JPG
>>2908745
>New Sentenced to Nudity
I'm so glad that this series is still ongoing and keeping the embarrassment aspect intact. I'll be looking forward to what the FeMC will do next.
>>
>>2909126
Momo is really sexo, but that is not really ENF is it
>>
File: ayase-momo-dandadan-rem2.jpg (1.33 MB, 1154x1200)
1.33 MB
1.33 MB JPG
>>2909292
Yeah I wasn't sure if it fits ENF at first but I think it does.
It's the initial moment someone pulls the curtain back and she's caught naked, her eyes widen and she reacts with !? before she even has a chance to cover or get embarrassed.
There's more images in the series and she gets mad/embarrassed at first, but they're only slight changes in the face/hair.
IMO that fits ENF
>>
>>2908800
That scene would have been perfect if it depicted the actual grown woman being spanked instead of a representation of how regressed it made her feel in that moment. At least alternate between that and the reality of the situation. Good lord.
>>
>>2908477
10/10 image, thank you for your excellent taste.

>>2908517
nyaa.si. Remember to seed, that's how niche files like this survive.

>>2908544
You should have her wake into that half asleep state where you're not sure whether your dreams are real, maybe acting super embarrassed and covering up while she's fully clothed in front of the class, who laugh at her for randomly putting her hands over her crotch and boobs. Maybe even after hearing them laugh she could lift her long skirt up over her face, only then realizing she's clothed and only a moment after she's showing everyone what's under her skirt. Maybe that last part would ruin the charm of your story though. It could be cuter to just have her cover up in clothes and then laugh it off feeling stupid and relieved.
>>
Just had an idea for an ENF story, posting it here so I don't forget overnight.

>girl is training in a dojo to be a swordmaster
>currently the second-best student there, rivals with the best
>the master of the dojo retires, plans to pass his dojo to the best student
>tradition allows students to challenge each other for rank
>heroine challenges her rival to a duel, to ramp up the stakes they say the loser must turn in their gi
>the fight begins, heroine loses badly (getting spanked by the sword etc.)

>she's forced to do a naked dogeza and doesn't get her clothes back afterwards
>but she's strong-headed and insists on trying to win back her title - with challenges being accepted weekly
>returns to practices but has to train in the nude with the other clothed students
>challenges the rival again next week, loses even worse than before
>even more humiliating forfeits afterwards

>the next week, she realizes her nudity is distracting her from focusing
>she decides to spend the day leading to the challenge completely naked
>walks around town in the nude, embarrassed at first but comes around
>people ask her why she's naked in public, she explains she's going to be fighting later
>on the day of the third fight, half the town has come to watch

>rival tries using the same techniques as before, smacking her butt and focusing on moves that expose her
>but every time a hit lands, the huge crowd boos loudly
>the rival gets demotivated by the taunts and angry jeers for beating up a naked underdog
>their focus slips and the naked challenger wins

>tales of the naked fight spread wide, the dojo becomes a nudist training ground
>the new master refuses to redress, saying that getting distracted by nudity means you're mentally weak
>>
I've written some stuff but as a writer looking for genuine advice on how you actually manage to sit down and write anything. I have to be in a weird state of horny but not to write anything which is way to short a window for all my ideas. I don't know just discouraged is all. Here is some of my ideas I have written down. Most I have a full story built in my mind I am just too lazy to actually write it.
ENF IDEAS

1: Girl at work falls prey to wardrobe malfunctions. Mainly through unfortunate rips in clothing and such from moving objects, cleaning tight spaces, and helping customers who are lewd assholes.
2: Girl gets pressured by friend into taking experimental medicine which results in her being unable to put on underwear. (science bitch). School day and skirt shenanigans ensue.
3: On her way to school girl somehow insults a fairy who uses magic bullshit to ensure she suffers embarrassment, mainly involving wardrobe malfunctions.
4: Competition between two girls peaks in a 'popularity contest' from an online poll which incites them both to go more and more lewd to win. (emphasis on the hatred and competition between the girls until one wins and realizes what they have done in horror)
5: Girl's simpleton father (but in a non offensive way) accidentally sells her entire wardrobe instead of the box of old clothing clearly labeled "for charity". As a result she has to go through either school or work in clothes far to small for her. Have fun with it.
>>
>>2909648
6: Bully who suddenly decided to 'befriend' main character girl stays true to her nature and while at a clothing store steals main characters clothes while changing (into super slutty clothes provided by bully) so she has no choice but to wear those or go nude. Bully will reappear to make things tricky and naughty.
7: A restaurant has a strange rule where all the tips go to the highest earner. Forcing the waitresses into lewd competition. Our protag 'wins' through pure accidents and untimely wardrobe malfunctions.
8: Friend practicing hypnosis goes wrong. (pretty vague but open to whatever)
9: Gameshow competition has "random" event which forces a girl to strip or go nude or whatever. Gameshow idea is the main thing here like thats new.
10: Girl agrees to help out her BFF with her totally 'SFW' stream, which ultimately is not the case as each donation goal is reached forces the girls into more and more skimpy outfits. Resulting in nip slips and more.
>>
>>2909648
I love 3 and 8, magic lets you basically do whatever your imagination desires. As for the laziness, well, you basically have to write when the whim or inspiration strikes, that's usually when I do my best ideas(typically early mornings).
>>
>>2908083
Source and chapter?
>>
>>2909648
I just sort of 'expand' my ideas outward.
Start with a single sentence, like what you already have, then 'expand' each sentence into a greentext like >>2909624
Once you have a greentext like that, you 'expand' the greentext into a proper outline - this is when the story starts to resemble a story, just a really poorly written one. Usually at this point you start to come up with what the characters are like and a few details of the setting that make the story more believable. (It's also at this point you usually cut out the first few lines of the greentext to start closer to the action).
Finally, all you have to do is 'expand' the outline into a story, adding a few details and establishing moments at the beginning of scenes, develop character voice, and put a little extra detail into whatever's working the best.
It's about taking the 'fun' parts of writing and mixing them in with the more tedious aspects. Remember that if it's not fun to write, it won't be fun to read. As much as I don't want to make the comparison, you really just need to 'edge' your horniness to stretch it out over an hour or so. There's no need to write the entire story in one sitting.
>>
>>2909624
Too much exhibitionism, but solid ideas here and there.
>>
>>2906103
How did you get the uncensored version of this pic? Paid the paywall?
>>
>>2910025
Is it not an in-game CG? The version of the game published by Kagura Games is uncensored.
>>
do you consider naked pet play ENF?
>>
>>2909703
I found it but it's a trap lol
>>
>>2910030
I don't remember this scene in the main game or from the DLC.
>>
File: airi2.png (1.84 MB, 1920x997)
1.84 MB
1.84 MB PNG
>>
File: 4H30-3.jpg (91 KB, 800x450)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
Question to those who is subscribing to 4H fantia/ci-en. Has he post any underwear CG of characters from his upcoming game in there?

4H always has this weird practice where they show fully naked CG out in open but hide any underwear CG behind a subscription
>>
>>2905659
Downloaded, looks incredible
>>
>>2910205
The creator said that they found a publisher, so they will be releasing an English (and Chinese) version of the game on Steam eventually.
>>
>>2910059
Wtf
>>
File: GZ9CqRFb0AQpYe9.jpg (1.76 MB, 1400x2000)
1.76 MB
1.76 MB JPG
>>
>>2910209
I won't be needing those fortunately
>>
>>
File: image-web.jpg (294 KB, 1376x826)
294 KB
294 KB JPG
>>2910200
No underwear, only gym clothes.
>>
File: 123324966_p0.jpg (860 KB, 4341x3070)
860 KB
860 KB JPG
https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/123324966
>>
>>2910432
https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/123461866
>>
I think an underrated type of ENF is where a girl is fully nude except for her face, which is covered by a mask or covering helmet or something, and while she's super embarrassed she at least comforts herself with the idea that nobody can tell who she is. But then at the end of it her face covering is removed and everyone recognizes her.
>>
>>2910432
>>2910433
Fun ENF idea I don't see often, choosing the loadout for your squad and making the female go nude
>>
>>2910200

Will it be a nude school week game? Or something else

Either way I'm excited
>>
>>2910627
It's a medical checkup/psychical examination story.
>>
>>2907109
I strongly suspect this image is directly based off a koikatsu scene I did of girls running nude in a gym
>>
File: Zuragift.jpg (112 KB, 694x1183)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>2910341
Do you already have it or something?
>>
>>2910757
I assume that anon knows Japanese, since the translated versions aren't out yet.
>>
>>2905659
I read reviews and it seems like usual show your butthole and get covered in cum ordeal...
>>
>>2910734
Sometimes I wonder if japanese artists browse this board for inspiration. I remember years ago posting a random sci-fi ENF idea about how it's mostly space between atoms and there's a small chance of atoms just passing through each other instead of colliding, and it could cause clothing to get stuck in seemingly impossible ways. Then a year or two later I saw someone post pic related. Could just be the artist was inspired by the same thing that inspired me to post, so who knows.
>>
>>2905641
classic scene where her clothes keep getting snagged on something and she's supposed to abandon them because she needs to keep moving (to hide, or to get to something she needs) but she just busts out a Swiss Army knife, makes some small cuts, and then proceeds with dignity intact.
Anti-Invisibility-spray-treated clothing
always prewashes her new bathingsuits before putting them on. is occasionally confused why they seem to disappear in the wash, though
keeps offending various gangs of lesbian bullies, but her face is so generic they confuse another girl for her
personal trainer instructs her to take nude photos to track progress, which she develops at home and keeps in a safe
gets superpowers fueled by embaressment, so she just remembers the scene phase she had as a kid
>>
>>2910365
I don't like the execution but the idea of the second panel is fantastic.
Does anyone have images that you wouldn't normally post due to their aesthetics but nevertheless have great ideas in them?
>>
>>2910057
Depends
>>
Anything of a prudish/moralist character suffering an ENF situation?
>>
>>2910861
Her clothes get snagged on things, but she just drags the things along with her. By the end she has a full Ikea showroom trailing behind her, but her clothes are still holding fast.
>>
File: FgRqID7VQAA5SLf.jpg (655 KB, 1518x1259)
655 KB
655 KB JPG
>>
File: Fi9opFAaAAANUGM.jpg (549 KB, 1200x1552)
549 KB
549 KB JPG
>>
>>2909648
Not to be a philistine, but you could make an AI give you a rough outline of any of those stories and tend proceed to edit it down until it´s a proper story. I think that will help you overcome the initial barrier to writing these down.
>>
>>2910838
eh, pretty sure it's been a (for lack of a better word) "meme" for a while, the earliest example I can think of is that one of the girl with her bloomers caught in a hurdle in an impossible way after jumping over it. That pic is probably 15-20 years old now.
>>
>>2905641
I feel like the idea would work better if it´s compared and contrasted with a regular ENF gal, almost like a clothes-safety PSA.

So you have prepared Pamela over here overcoming all the obstacles while Clumsy Claudia get´s stripped in the most spectacular way possible on every stop.
>>
Anyone know the name of the Iwara account that exclusively made Fubuki (Hololive) ENF videos? Or does anyone have a link to any of their videos? I stopped using Iwara not long after the update and can no longer access my account. Was really in the mood for one of their vids last night but had no idea how to find those vids again cause they're titled in japanese.

She's getting stripped by gentleman's hands in all the ones I liked. One of them was a christmas special, one was her dancing to the "fanservice you" song, and the other she was in a blue bikini with a white hoodie over it and she was belly dancing to that tropical sounding song with steel drums.

The plot in all of them is she's like getting progressively pressured into dancing in less and less clothes until she outright refuses and then the hands just grab her and force her to dance naked anyway until the song ends.

Please help. I can't be the only person on here who was a fan of that account.
>>
>>2911392
https://www.iwara.tv/profile/user1265383

He's no longer active on iwara. His twitter is still active but he no longer makes nsfw mmd videos.
>>
File: FIGURE-175686_02.jpg (55 KB, 571x800)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
Have you ordered her?
>>
File: 113614491_p0.png (1.12 MB, 2220x3106)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB PNG
>>
>>2911408
Yea, he had already been inactive for a year before I stopped using iwara. Big ENF talents never last very long unfortunately. Making and publishing ENF porn is essentially just charity work. Not enough people into the fetish for it to be profitable. The mediocre creators who only do from time to time as a hobby, and don't take it too seriously, are the only ones you see doing it long term. It's not worth devoting that much time and energy into it over a long period.

Thank you so much btw! Knew I could count on someone in here.
>>
>>2911420
can't believe the anime changed her maebari to a c-string
>>
>>2911457
On that note, has anyone got a download of COUP's ENF MMD's? He deleted his iwara account and all of his MMD's went with it. Specifically looking for his Gumi video and Rin video. I think they were both gentleman's hand too.
>>
To me getting walked in on at the moment of orgasm is peak ENF. It's embarrassing for the same reason but its even more intimate and humiliating. That's why I like a little exhibitionism mixed in with my ENF stories, as long as the arousal is reluctant and doesn't overwrite her embarrassment. I'm not sure why more people don't see it my way, and why so many ENF stories are so chaste.
>>
>>2910057
I consider it entirely within my wheelhouse.
got any recommends?
>>
>>2911169
Gimme the source, quick.
>>
>>2911485
Damn that's one of the best Queen's BLade images I"ve seen
>>
>>2911504
Legit found this with Google image search: https://twitter.com/pyakoroku/status/1586659180840099840/
>>
>>2911504
@pyakoroku on twitter. Hakoroku is the artist. Alas it's just a one-off image, as much as I would like to see an ENF comic with an extremely scantily clad mummy girl.
>>
>>2911515
Thanks buddy. Twitter pics don't show up in saucenao, will use Google next time.

>>2911516
99% of ENF artists suck at writing, or don't write at all.
>>
>>2911534
How hard is it to write porn? Just put in what you think is sexy and emphasize why you think its sexy
>>
File: FxP_5GoaUAAnjk5.jpg (1.31 MB, 4096x2241)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB JPG
Not completely naked but hey
>>
>>2911420
Age inappropriate tits. Even the biggest ones I've seen don't sag like that, they're usually perky.
>>
File: Playing Tag with Lum.jpg (498 KB, 1600x2240)
498 KB
498 KB JPG
An alternative scenario that depicts Ataru stealing Lum's bottoms instead of her top.
>>
File: IMG_6488.jpg (167 KB, 847x1200)
167 KB
167 KB JPG
Invisible potion wears off 1/2

@erodozou on twitter
>>
File: IMG_6489.jpg (176 KB, 847x1200)
176 KB
176 KB JPG
>>2911927
2/2
>>
>>2911851
ngl surprised there's not much ENF of that scene, it's a classic
>>
Sauce? Saucenao no help as pixiv is deleted, 2 other pages I cant find
>>
>>2912034
If the source is a deleted pixiv it's probably nowhere to be found. A shame cause it's so high quality
>>
File: 70624469_p0_master1200.jpg (638 KB, 770x1200)
638 KB
638 KB JPG
>>2912034
>>2912042
If SauceNAO itself can't find it try all the icons below your image they link to other reverse image search sites; google lens found it:
https://animeotk.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/61091/title/class-trial-01/cat/965
they only have the master_1200 version but definitely better than nothing
>>
File: 70624469_p2_master1200.jpg (675 KB, 851x1200)
675 KB
675 KB JPG
>>2912048 page 1
>>2912034 page 2

And this is page 3
>>
>>2911170
Is this a trap like the other?>>2908083
>>
>>2912051
>>2912048
Holy shit you fucking legend. Yea this is high equality enf, reminds me why I love anime enf so much, good combo of neotenous behavior in Japanese culture

Thanks so much
>>
>>2911827
I don't think of those as saggy at all, compared to say, >>2911927....
>>
I don't have the art vocabulary to describe this, but I wish more of it looked like this style.
>>
>>2912099
It being physically colored in instead of digitally?
>>
File: 1708450205861457.webm (2.92 MB, 1086x610)
2.92 MB
2.92 MB WEBM
>>
File: 123673838_p0.jpg (1.2 MB, 840x1200)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB JPG
>>
File: 逆流茶会-oops.jpg (810 KB, 3840x2160)
810 KB
810 KB JPG
A girl falling in a spectacular and embarrassing way is always a fun idea.
>>2912179
sauce?
>>
Would anyone be able to grab the manga あわぶくはぴらんど and post it here. Looks like it has some good ENF.
>>
>>2912099
copic pen?
>>
>>2912206
I love it when something that would already be embarrassing clothed happens to an ENF.
>>
>>2912206
Gal Gun 2, I'm pretty sure. It was made to be a VR game, but has a flat screen mode too.
There's probably nude mods for it still floating around somewhere.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.