[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1718294289698507.jpg (79 KB, 358x357)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
26m. I'm not even cutting that much. My maintenance is 2600 and im eating maybe 2000-2300 a day. That's plenty for me. I'm doing resistance and cardio. My t levels were also checked a few months ago and everything came back totally normal levels. Doctor saw my T levels and said I shouldn't have problems.

I guess im stressed about how fucked up the economy is but beyond that im pretty stable emotionally. I've been making excuses not to have sex with my gf and I think she's starting to sense somethings up. Most days im just not in the mood.

Whats up with this?
>>
>>74609462
the same for me.
before that i was a full time coomer but since the cut started i dont want to look at instathots anymore. i hope it gets better after the cut
>>
>>74609462
Could just be mental. What is your diet like? Do you get out in the sun or take vit d?
>>
>>74609477
instathots actively repulse me. They're grotesque
>>
>>74609502
I take mens multis and try and make the most of the sun when its out. Diet is mostly white meat, fish and veggies with lots of olive oil.
>>
come to the pelvic floor forum bro>>74596373
>>
>>74609534
Try red meat and drop the multivitamin, you need some saturated far for hormones, and you need a better B vitamin source and the multivitamin is garbage. It is made with a form of B12 made from human sewage shit, cyanocobalamin. Read the label, I guarantee it is that. If it is methylcobalamin its alright.
>>
>>74609462
>I guess im stressed about how fucked up the economy is
Are you also stressed about the CLIMATE CHANGE? What about the INTERNATIONAL TENSIONS? Have you seen the NEWS?
You're cutting the wrong thing bro

But also stop cutting, it's literally bad for you the way you do it. Too big of a deficit or too big of a reduction of specific things like fats/cholesterol etc can affect your systems. Too big of a deficit does that.
>>74609477
The body follows very simple logic: "If I don't have enough fuel then sex is the least of my concerns, gotta stress about the food first". It loves abundance.

That shit happened to me a couple of times and my energy/sex drive returned the instant I started stuffing my face with obscene amounts of steak and eggs again.
>>
>>74609551
>Are you also stressed about the CLIMATE CHANGE? What about the INTERNATIONAL TENSIONS? Have you seen the NEWS?
no, I just want them to stop letting people into the country so my rent can go down and have some chance at owning a home.
>>
>>74609551
Also im not necessarily trying to cut. I just get to 2300 cals and im just full. 2600 cals is a fuck tonne of food.
>>
>>74609462
I have this too but I'm 20+%
>>
>>74609462
>Both cardio and resistance
>maintenance 2600
>eating up to 600 cals less than maintenance
>burning 300-500? Through training and cardio
This means you're at an almost 1000 cal deficit every day. That's starvation mode. Of course it's gonna fuck up your sex drive. Eat more. But fill out the calories with proteins, good fats and greens.
>>
>>74609462
Adding to what other anons have said: Try some zinc

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.