[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: DyvHcWhXcAE9oLD.jpg (68 KB, 700x700)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
why can't we build muscles at home?
>>
The equipment is subpar
>>
>>74614847
That's the wrong way to do a low bar squat.
>>
>>74614843
You can, get a weight vest and do calisthenics
>>
>>74614843
2 minutes between sets becomes an hour and a half and before you know it it's bedtime and you've only done 1/4 your workout.
>>
>>74614843
We've already done this yesterday >>74609401
>>
>>74614843
We can and do

>>74614847
Only thing I wish I had from the gym was lat/tri pulldown. I can easily have a great workout with a weight bench/squat rack and some free weights.
>>
>>74614843
Homegym is good if are serious about it, drop the money for good quality equipment, and young enough to get a good use out of it so it can pay for itself vs gym membership. It's really nice to work out from home if you're not an undisciplined little faggot.
> Set timer for 4 minutes rest between squats
> Put clothes to wash, get dinner ready etc
> don't have to drive
The only downside is not having all the specific little isolation machines a gym would have. I miss pec fly and hack squat machines but there's no way I'm dropping the money for them at home unless I start allowing people to workout at my house for $$$
>>
>>74614843
my younger brother made better gains doing home work outs than I did from years of being a gymcel
>>
>>74615934
"workout" is a noun; you mean "work out".
>>74615952
"work out" is a verb; you mean "workouts".
>>
>>74615959
$$$ isn't a word either it's almost like I'm not trying to be fucking steven king and am just informally writing a sentence to get my thought across in a minimal amount of time

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.