[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1706662447744488.jpg (340 KB, 2048x1152)
340 KB
340 KB JPG
Diet sabotage edition

>Who is /fat/ for?
For Eating Enthusiasts who are working towards a longer life and a better physique through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication. This is not QTDDTOT, stick to questions on fat loss. Post height and weight when asking for advice.
Join our Fatty Contest: https://www.fattycontest.com/

>What do I do first?
1. Read https://physiqonomics.com/fat-loss/
2. Calculate your Body Fat Percentage: https://fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy
3. Calculate your TDEE: https://www.sailrabbit.com/bmr/
Remember to use bodyfat% and use Katch-McArdle Formula with sedentary settings or your TDEE will be too high.
4. Plan your weight loss: https://www.losertown.org/eats/cal.php
5. Track your nutrition with MyFitnessPal (better for packaged food), Cronometer (better for generic food/macros) or LoseIt (great for both).

>Now what?
Count calories, all of them.
Eat about 500-1000 less calories than your TDEE.
Buy scales, be accurate.
Learn to cook. Try to stick to lean protein and green vegetables.
Eat a lot of protein. 0.72g per pound of goal lean body mass.
Doing cardio, even just walking, will improve your health. There is no such thing as a healthy diseased heart, but you can offset the risks.
Lifting weights will keep and gain muscle mass and lose fat much quicker. No lifting results in the body eating away muscle AND fat.
Drink more water.
Read the /fit/ sticky: https://liamrosen.com/fitness.html

>DON'T
Eat refined sugars, they're terrible for you regardless of carbohydrates.
Eat processed foods.
Drink your carbohydrates(alcohol, soda, Starbucks).
Freak out over a weight loss stall. Plateaus can last up to three weeks.
"Reward" yourself. Cheat days cheat only yourself.

>Other resources:
Loose skin, gynecomastia & stretch marks: https://weight-loss-side-effects.netlify.app/
Reddit Wiki: https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/wiki/faq

Previous thread: >>75268011
>>
>>75275457
It's kinda crazy
5'9, SW: 410, CW: 280, GW: roughly 180 but realistically it'll have to be less for the skin flaps to not still be puffy with fat
I'm looking at end results from people who have lost this much and their tits do eventually go down but they get the flat skin bags which I'd take over this. But I don't know if I have giga-gyno underneath the fat on top of it
>>
File: 1708772080180361.webm (819 KB, 460x816)
819 KB
819 KB WEBM
Confess
>>
>>75275498
I am 5'9 also. SW 314. I know mine isn't gyno because years ago I lose ~90lbs from a 240 SW, and the moobs completely flattened, zero loose skin.

This time around I think I'll probably have some flap. For whatever retarded genetic reason my left moob is like 30% bigger and hangs way more than my right. It's annoying af because it casts a dark shadow on my torso but my right moob doesn't.
>>
>Eat 200 calories below BMR
>Only drink one glass of water
>Somehow 2lbs heavier the next day
Can somebody explain the physics of how that shit works?
>>
>>75275613
>only 1 glass of water
You are dehydrated retard. Your body is holding onto everything it can so you don't die you fucking mong
>>
What's your go-to decent/semi-healthy fast food option? I have 2 but would like to have more.

1. Starbucks Egg White & Roasted Red Pepper Egg Bites. 170 calories, 12g protein. That and a black coffee really nail breakfast for me if I'm not eating at home. Sometimes I'll get two orders and that's my entire lunch.

2. Chipotle Burrito Bowl. 535 calories, 74g protein. Double chicken, no rice, black beans, extra fajita veggies, and lettuce. Sometimes add one of the tomatillo salsas (15 cals for green, 30 for red). Super filling. If I were to go OMAD, I'd add brown rice and probably eat some variation of this a few times a week.
>>
>>75275469
What are some telltale signs that you're losing weight?
I don't have any scales except for those old fashioned ones with the weight and counterweights.
Also i binged and had icecream and 3 pieces of bread today.
>>
>>75275648
Pretty much the same chipotle order but I get both salsas and sometimes add ~100 calories of crushed up tortilla chips at home, that's the only fast food I've gotten since starting this
>>
>>75275648
I never had much fast food to begin with but I still have some burgers from time to time. They have decent macros and are very tasty.
>>
>>75275469
If my primary reason for lifting weights is to burn calories, is there anything wrong with junk volume? Why stick with ~20 sets per workout when I can do 30? I'm doing a U/L split and I don't see a reason to limit how many sets I actually do (especially on upper) when all I care about is burning calories.
>>
>>75275648
>chipotle
>ooohhh they have a new limited meat
>get a basic burrito no guac no queso just the new meat, as for extra portion because they only give you one tiny scoop
>20 dollars
>the 3oz portion of meat was 7 dollars
Sorry but I am never going back there on principal. And the last qdoba in my area just shut down. I really need to start exploring the local food trucks.
>>
>>75275696
Most of the calories burnt from lifting comes from building new muscles and that ends up consuming calories and speed up your metabolism and not from lifting itself. You can do junk volume but you might aswell do some cardio, it will help you burn more calories immediately.
>>
File: potateroo.jpg (345 KB, 1914x624)
345 KB
345 KB JPG
Third time baking my own potato. This one turned out better as I baked it longer so the insides are softer. Also added more paprika and chives than with my second baked potato. Still the same salted, buttery, crispy skin.

Photo on left is second potato, photo on right is third potato.

Incredibly delicious. Why the fuck would I pay $3-4 for french fries when these exist.
>>
>>75275720
it's a fucking baked potato you retard
what are you gonna discover next, toast?
>>
>>75275720
Looks great bro, nothing like a nice warm bakey on a chill autumn day.
>>
When I started out on my exercise bike I could only do like 45 minutes, now I can do an hour and 30. Feels nice.
>>
File: pollo.png (985 KB, 1126x1158)
985 KB
985 KB PNG
>>75275648
Oh I forgot my other option. Pic related from El Pollo Loco (don't get the Tostada version, fatty). 430 calories, 54g protein.
>>
The constipation is gone!
>>
>>75275664
Scale go down. Fat feels really soft and loose. Stop binging you fat fuck.
>>
>>75275857
You got a plumber to fix your piping with his hard girthy meat?

also grats
>>
any anons here successfully taken a maintenance break?

Down 50lb in 5 months but feeling the burnout in terms of energy and overall mood?

I'm still going to track my food intake, and generally eat clean, but maybe eat closer to 22-2400 calories, instead of 15-1700. probably going to increase activity as well, as I've been slacking in that department from the fatigue.

anything else I should know from anons who have done it? Did it help?
>>
>>75275648
im boycotting starbucks because they give money to israel
>>
File: 1702865223288383.jpg (508 KB, 1200x800)
508 KB
508 KB JPG
>>75275648
flame broiler. chicken bowl w/ white rice and veggies. 450 cals 44g protein. good with the hot sauce.
pretty much my go-to lunch mon - thurs
>>
>left arm goes numb doing curls
How the fuck do I beat this nerve compression shit. It's gimping my reps.
>>
>>75275664
People comment on you being more slender.
Scale number lower.
Fat is loose, so if you're losing it, you'll feel less when you grab at your rolls.
I am experiencing this now, though my weight is plateaued because I am going for muscle first for function.
>>
>>75275648
I've done those exact two things (except my bowl also adds guac and corn salsa), and it's reasonable I think. I was a bit surprised at how much carb those starbucks egg whites had. At a glance I wouldn't have expected about as much net carbs as proteins in those things.
My other eat out/delivery gotos are
- sashimi combos from random sushi restaurants, so you max out on proteins without getting rice. gotta make sure they don't sneak rice in the box thoever, or you could fail your willpower roll.
- jimmy johns' unwhich. I usually get a pepe unwhich with mustard, onion, avocado, and bacon. I'd probably be better off without the bacon, but you know.
- In a similar vein, I used to get Wendy's Baconator without buns, but that's pretty far removed from decent/semi-healthy, so I stopped.

I think in theory, a carefully crafted poke bowl with raw tuna and stuff might not suck, but it's weird how every single time I got one, I had diarrhea right after. I've learned to stay away from them now. Maybe I'll take my chances again someday.
>>
I FUCKING HATE COOKING CHICKEN IM SO LAZY AAAIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BUT RAW BREASTS ARE BETTER VALUE THAN ROTISERIIEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>75275469
>2. Calculate your Body Fat Percentage: https://fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy

This thing is pretty damn inaccurate. Fat pinch method is superior, or measuring water displacement in a bathtub.
>>
>>75275720
Calories? Favourite toppings?

I used to eat lots of baked potatoes as a kid. With baked beans and cheddar (britfag). Never could stomach tinned tuna but think baked potato could definitely have a place in my diet
>>
Weighed in at 66.45 kg / 146.4 lbs. I have 9.8 kg / 21.5 lbs to go. Lost over 18 kg in almost 4 months. Near the end of a plateau so it's likely to drop a lot more in the coming weeks. Aiming for 61.5 kg by the end of the month.
>>
>>75275469
Beautiful day /fat/ going out on the bike. Stuffed up my week with a messy Friday night, but we push on. Pizza tonight but I think I can get by the rest of today with just a protein shake so still looking to post a loss tomorrow. Lets get it.
>>
All the "You will never be able to keep the fat off" studies are getting me demoralized.
I don't trust the GLP-1 stuff, I've got to keep going, but it scares me.
>>
>>75276231
Reminder most of these studies are put out by globalists that want to weaken the population so they submit to authoritarian rule.
>>
>>75276231
If you fail once keep trying, you're only going to truly fail when you give up
>>
File: Twice-Baked-Potatoes-2.jpg (224 KB, 1500x1000)
224 KB
224 KB JPG
>>75275720
Looks good. Twice baked spuds are good too, you should try. You bake the spud, then cut in half, scoop out filling, mash and mix in your toppings, I like adding chopped steamed broccoli, bacon, cheese, sourcream and chives. Then fill your skin halves back up with the mixture and back in the oven for a few more minutes. Good stuff. Potatoes are based.
>>
>>75275857
Based. I was able sort mine out too. Onwards to victory.
>>
File: Scooby.png (576 KB, 720x509)
576 KB
576 KB PNG
Scoobys Custom meal planner website is back. Might be useful for some of us to help with planning our meals/macros etc.
https://custommealplanner.com/
>>
>>75275469
How to keep potatoes good? Mine always sprout/get green eyes. I know sweet potatoes are ok to eat if they’re sprouting.
Trying to tatermaxx because while sweet potatoes are objectively better nutrient and taste and toxin wise, they’re a bit too dense calorically.
During the bulk I plan on using plantains and sweet potatoes
>>
>>75276306
I get my potatos from a local farm. Potatoes that end up in the supermarkets have already been in storage for months. Keep them in a hessian bag in the dark and they should keep for ages.
>>
Day 21 is drawing to a close
Almost 10% done
>>
>>75270446
>>75270361
TONGUE MY ANUS

>>75270984
BASED AND GMI

>>75270343
GONNA LOSE 30 POUNDS IN 3 WEEKS, LETS FUCKING GOOOO

DAY001: 22.2 POUNDS REMAINING
>>
>>75276122
Most recent one (right) was approx 395kcal.

313g potato(~245)), 1 tbsp sour cream(60), 1/2 serving sharp cheddar (55), 1/2 tbsp butter(30), chives/paprika(~5)

>>75276253
Those do look pretty tasty.
>>
>>75275500
see! lifting makes girls literally sit on your face!
>>
Thanksgiving is going to fuck up my calories
>>
>>75276231
if it makes you feel better, fat people werent able to keep the fat off even before glp stuff was around
>>
File: 1000009437.jpg (138 KB, 1079x1235)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
>>75275469
Been intermittent fasting the past three weeks. 5'9 eating at 1600 kcal a day, the lowest I've ever done even when I was /fit/

I know this is probably just water weight, but it's still motivating to see the number going down after months of watching it rise.

—Jack
>>
Do any of you have premium for Myfitnesspal or LoseIt, is there any point?
>>
>>75276333
What did you do to lose 3.3 kg in one day, and how sustainable is it? Usually a lot of initial weight loss is water weight.
>>
>>75276068
Bro there is no excuse, there is nothing easier than doing a whole chicken in the crock pot. Stop suffering with breasts. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1qlc_jNtNY
>>
>>75276428
>lose 3.3kg in one day
Cut off part of your body that weighs 3.3 kg
>how sustainable is it
Do you plan on gaining 3.3kg back?
>>
>>75276411
Based and gmi pilled
>>
File: 1721674646967739.jpg (92 KB, 700x695)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>>75276231
nah, you can keep it off. most just don't, but all are better for every effort they've made.

as for GLP-1, i said it was time to chrome the fuck up and went for retatrutide and my experience so far has been great.

there was some acid reflux the first couple days, but that went away when i stopped eating. the main concern i have with this stuff is gut motility, but, i've had the best shits in my entire life since i started reta. it makes me feel healthier, as well. like my body behaves like a thin persons body now.

and the appetite suppression is fucking... psychadelic. i've lived with overwhelming, tyrannical appetite for as long as i can remember, and a few days after injecting this stuff, it's just... gone. i bought a pint of ben and jerries and took two bites and was just sitting there confused because not wanting more was so weird.

it's strong medicine and as such is potentially dangerous. but it's been great to me. and i'm still on a very low dose, 1.5mg.
>>
Ready for my fatty contest weigh in tomorrow, it's been a good week. 4 fasting days and 5 bike rides
>>
>Diet sabotage edition

I'm at 11% BD aiming for 8... only ate fruit and oatmeal for breakfast and lunch but have a supreme stuffed crust pizza in the oven for dinner lmao.
>>
>>75276526
It's not too late, just cut out a 1/4th or 1/3rd slice and put the rest in a tupperware for tomorrow.
>>
>>75275664
putting on old clothes and they feel baggy
>>
File: 1727011982697559.webm (1.73 MB, 560x848)
1.73 MB
1.73 MB WEBM
Fatty contest
timetolockin
>>
Anyone else have comical fat distribution? I am down to 5'7 135lbs and still have ridiculous love handles, like they jut out like 2 inches from the bone. I have ab definition, crazy bicep veins, even shoulder veins and striations, but comically oversized love handles
>>
>>75277045
ngmi
>>
>>75276425
Nope. Free MFP does what I need it to do.
>>
>>75276428
You answered your own question.
>>
Fatty Contest
ItsStuckInMyFupa
249lbs
>>
File: 1655355240794.jpg (47 KB, 720x719)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
started fasting 3 weeks ago. 1st week give or take I lost a solid 3 lbs, maybe water weight. But then I've gotten the most painful Hershey squirts afterwards and it hasn't stopped. Just bloated all the time, painful hunger pangs more than usual.

Is this normal?
>>
>>75276313
Local farm isn’t really an option by me, will look into hessian bag. Unfortunately I live in a pretty humid clime so shit happens.
>>
>made some pancakes and sausage
>comes out as 1600 calories
I'm doing intermittent fasting so its not an issue, but holy shit can calories add up fast if you're not paying attention.
>>
Should I spend 700 calories to try the new chicken big mac?
>>
>>75277187
What kind of fasting? If you're doing multi day fasts then hunger should be gone by the second day. Bowel issues can be from a lot of things, but if you're drinking salts make sure to slow your intake throughout the day.
Also don't force yourself. If you hate losing weight then you're doing it wrong.
>>
File: 1699786106968271.jpg (116 KB, 720x720)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
>>75275500
I bought this after seeing multiple people online say it was the second coming of Christ of frozen food and it was just tasteless mushy slop. I mean more so than other frozen meals.
>>
>>75277409
Ultra processed frozen dinners for 1 will never not suck. It's just not part of the formula.
Trying to bump the proteins is a nice gesture, but they're still a high sodium low fiber mess that will leave you fiending for more slop as soon as you're done with this one.
>>
What's a good breakfast burrito to meal-prep?
>>
>>75277600
The one you can freeze.
>>
I sleep, yet I never feel rested.
>>
>>75277409
Plus food like that is always expensive. Like those stupid ass protein chips
>>
I feel rested, yet I never sleep.
>>
>>75277827
It's the tired that sleep can't fix. Eat some butter.
>>
I deserve to be raped
>>
How do you fatties do it? It's been one year and I've lost 22 lbs only. Is it really easier to lose weight if you're fat?
> t. skinnyfat
>>
If I die in my 30'-40's because I'm such a fat shit, it's going to be awkward (even though my consciousness probably doesn't exist at that point) so I'm trying to lose this weight.
>oh lookie, there's a man down
>jesus he's heavy
>i tried to give him first aid but that lard shield over his heart has bested me
>even his mouth tastes like fast food
>ok guys let's fit him in the body bag
>...we need a bigger body bag
>my cleaver got stuck, there's just so much... fat in here!
>yup, heart attack, figures
>lmao what a fatty btw
>bet he hadn't seen his penis in years
>none of the coffins in the catalog fit him!!!
>>
>>75278232
What's your diet plan?
>>
>>75278248
>>even his mouth tastes like fast food
fucking kek
>>
>>75278248
Lmao, hylics get self-conscious, too? Very lifelike.
>>
>>75278232
Let me turn this into simple math
1 lb = 3500 calories
22 lbs = 77000 calories
77000 / 365 = 211 calorie daily deficit

The better question is why are you at such a low deficit? I average around a 1300 deficit and I'm sub-150. I'm losing weight more than 6x as fast as you, your whole year was 2 months for me. Why are you trying to lose weight if you're skinny-fat?
>>
>>75278251
I figured I have a TDEE of 2300 kcal
On week days I eat like 1300 to 1500 kcals
and on weekends I sometimes make an exception and eat around 2000 to 2500 kcal
that way I can save like 4000 to 5000 kcals a week.
I know it's not an extreme diet but I'd like to avoid the yo yo effect and lose weight in a sustainable way.
>>
>>75278261
yea ikr? I should've lost more by now. I just wanna get rid of my belly, that's all.
>>
File: question.png (9 KB, 473x454)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
Does anyone else want to get to a really low BMI, like 18 or 19 to see what it's like to be light? We'll probably only ever get one chance at experiencing it since at the end of the weight loss, you'll either put muscle on or gain the fat back, so might as well go as low as you can when you're there IMO
>>
>>75278279
nigga im 25 bmi and i feel like a feather
probably gonna be able to hover if i was to get to sub 20 bmi
(i was gigafat before if you coudlnt tell kek)
>>
I eat because I like eating food
I don't eat because I'm hungry
I've never, in the midst of eating a meal, ever thought to myself 'you know what I feel full it's time to stop'
Most of the time when I eat I'm hungry but not always
I've eaten when I've actually felt very full simply because I wanted to eat
>>
>>75278267
Drink more cold Coca-cola Zero Sugar and Diet Coke. They're better than water and the coolness of the cans will remove some calories and allow you more calories burned. A calorie is a calorie™
>>
>>75278279
everyone should cut to extremely low bodyfat and then gain muscle while staying as lean as possible. bulking is a meme (t. a guy who is paying the fat tax from his dream bulk)
>>
>>75278267
>I know it's not an extreme diet but I'd like to avoid the yo yo effect and lose weight in a sustainable way.
sustainable by restrictting yourself on weekdays and essentially binging on weekends? idk dawg
just eat the same amount every day, its not that hard
>>
>>75278279
I reached 21.7 today, my goal is 18.5 since it's the lowest I can get without being considered underweight. At my height, that's 124.9 lbs. I've considered going lower to 18 ("Cinderella BMI") or 17 ("Model BMI"), but I don't really see any practical use in doing so. Apparently anything below 16 (108 lbs for me) would be considered severely underweight. Of course I'm curious, and losing another 17 lbs or so after my goal wouldn't take that long, but everyone I know is already upset at my current goal and I don't want to deal with more of that. I frankly just want to be as far from overweight/obese as possible while still being technically healthy. I want to be years of continuous bad decisions and overeating without exercise away from it.

Through lifting, I plan to do as much recomp as possible at 18.5, and then bulk and stop at the point I consider most aesthetically pleasing with a toned body.
>>
Fatty Contest
dman
95.8kg

short-term goal of 95.0kg finally in sight :)
>>
>>75278348
Good job bro
>>
>>75278335
I just recalled one reason I would have to go for a BMI of 16. A friend wants to hit her goal of being 49 kg, though she's already in the lower 50s. It would be a BMI of 19.4 for her. She's procrastinated with it though, stopping her exercise after a few weeks while I've continued with mine. It just so happens that my weight at a BMI of 16 is exactly 49 kg, so I think it would be kind of funny (and hopefully a motivator) to hit her goal weight before her considering she was 51.5 kg at the start and I was 85 kg. I could probably reach it by mid-January. I used to be known as the big guy at work when I was 110+ kg, so it would be satisfying to weigh less than most of the women I used to work with. But it's a big health risk just for the novelty, I'd be considered anorexic and it would take a long time to get back to a healthy weight while still building muscle.

Like can I really gain 1 lb of muscle a week if I'm really consistent, get my macros, and lift right? 52 lbs of muscle a year seems like a lot.
>>
Finally reached a BMI of 23. I just wish my other problems would have such an easy fix as putting the fork down.
>>
Fatty Contest
TheObeseBrit
291.6lbs
>>
took 2 days off from gym
was a nice refresher
now back to it
>>
>>75278424
too real
>>
>>75275500
had pizza yesterday, not ideal
>>
>>75275500
Even though I keep running I keep forgetting to mod my running playlist with more bangers/
>>
had pizza today, it's ideal
>>
mum is constantly annoying me. always hums while walking around the house. always opening doors i want closed. always talking to herself. been doing it my whole life. i hate this bitch so much. always drinks wine all day and night. i got so stressed out from her shit that i ate some cake to cope. very mad at myself right now
>>
>>75278625
>Binge because you're a fatty
>IT IS MY MUMS FAULT
NGMI
>>
>>75278629
and she put that cake there too, knowing how hard im trying to eat good. she would buy me chocolates for the first 6 months of the year, even though i repeatedly told her im trying to eat healthy and lose weight. still bought them. always had one in prominent view on the counter. i would always eat them because i felt bad about leaving them, and tried to compensate by eating less. it worked but my weight loss began to slow down so i started to get angry about it and just left them there. she would act like i never told her not to buy them. i hate this cunt woman so much you have no idea what its like to live with someone who wants to make your life more difficult in every possible way
>>
>>75278642
Sadly you do have to have discipline.
>>
>>75278625
>>75278642
>Live in her house
>REEEEEEEE WHY DOESN'T SHE DO EVERYTHING THE WAY I WANT
Entitled fucking loser, got an issue? Move out you fucking neet fat shit loser. I fucking hate people like you, fucking pathetic waste of space.
>>
>>75278652
Kek, post hand fatty
>>
>>75278654
Insecure loser
>>
>>75278644
yes thats true but it would be 1000x easier if she would just do the opposite of everything she currently does. as i write this shes in the kitchen crying because "she just found out her mother has only a couple of weeks to live" which isnt true.
>>
>>75275469
I'm looking into weight loss currently at 5'10 175 pounds anyone with a similar height? How much should I look to lose; I don't want to build muscle I just want to be skinny. Also, I have a double chin most of the time because of an extremely weak jawline anything I can do about that, or will the weight loss fix it?
>>
File: The O.jpg (188 KB, 769x1000)
188 KB
188 KB JPG
Fatty Contest
The O
>>
Fatty Contest
Dr Nipples
>>
File: 1725223449948592.gif (109 KB, 220x220)
109 KB
109 KB GIF
>lose another 3lbs this week
>now down 56lbs since April
>went from 275lbs to 219lbs
>now under 100kg for the first time in years
Feels so good
>>
File: konata_daumen_hoch.jpg (22 KB, 379x323)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>75278837
Good Job
Keep on going
>>
>>75278279
BMI 15.4. Gunning for 13.

>>75278642
You sound like a guy I'd like to split a functional MRI with.

Mentally your patterns of failure and frustration mirrors those of a severely emaciated person in the throes of a deadly ED stuck in a binge/restrict cycle.

Neurologically, anorectics have reconditioned their brains' reward system to experience a pleasure response from choosing low calorie foods (a decision that has profoundly detrimental physical consequences) and a stress response from calorie dense food (a decision that would benefit them).

Sounds familiar? But you're told to put the fork down and made fun of.
>>
I've decided my protein consumption is insufficient at 120~140 per day. I want 200. It's time to start fucking vacuuming down whey.
>>
>>75278837
How did you do it?
>>
Gonna aim to have around 1700 calories to make it a bit easier, 1500 sucked too hard and can't eat anything.
>>
>>75278279
if you get that low someone will rape you
>>
Fatty Contest
Hawaiinshirt
295lbs
>>
Fatty Contest
Mage
236lbs
>>
>>75278950
Fatty Contest
HawaiianShirt
295lbs

Forgot the names were case sensitive
>>
>>75279032
They aren't, you spelled your name wrong the first time
>>
File: drake-computer.gif (3.51 MB, 498x210)
3.51 MB
3.51 MB GIF
>>75279040
>>
>>75278391
52 lbs of muscle in a year is an absurd goal.
>>
File: GY3OoZgaQAE9h_f.jpg (63 KB, 961x820)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>75278913
Primary thing has been changing eat habits. I was exclusively eating easy bake oven stuff like pies and in general tons of carbs, without caring about portions, and also snacking a lot. And was getting take out a LOT because of work.

First thing I did was rework what I bought. Absolute hard limit of no more than one take out per week. I still mostly eat stuff that I can just shove in the oven and then eat when it's done, but now it's usually things like chicken steaks, or breaded fish. Anything I can't strictly portion (like oven fries/chips) I don't buy anymore. If I want them I get a functionally similar thing that can be strictly portioned (potato waffles for example). To get rid of snacking I started drinking zero-sugar soda which isn't the best option but if you have a lot of difficulty with snack cravings, it can help a lot. Also tried a bit with low sugar candies, especially sucker ones where one can last like half an hour. For maybe 15 calories you get rid of snack cravings for a while, so it helped.

I calorie count pretty loosely but don't consider the general nutritional details besides "try not to have a meal that is all carbs" etc. I try to eat 2 meals a day of about 800 calories each, though sometimes that might be like, 400 cal breakfast + 400 cal lunch + 800 cal dinner or something. I mostly just read the back of stuff, round to the nearest 100 and make a mental note of that and using that it's pretty easy to keep meals within that kind of range.

I also started jogging like I used to like 10 years ago. Started in April and was struggling to jog at all, but working my way up every week. At this point I now do two jogging sessions a week, usually 20 minutes of jogging + 10 mins of walking but I'm building my endurance over time. I don't think this actually loses that many calories, but I wanted to do this mostly for the general benefits of cardio and the satisfaction of it.
>>
>>75278713
The Lord (or Allah, if you are Muslim) gives his hardest battles to his strongest soldiers.
>>
FattyContest
KenloBorther
252.1lbs
I continue to lose weight despite increasing my calories and eating more sugar
I cant tell if its because Ray Peat's guidelines for bioenergetic health are working or if HFCS and sneed oils are so bad that even schizo shit is better. Will continue to monitor, will continue to be skeptical.
>>
>>75279260
>continue to lose weight
>11lbs heavier than your all time fatty Contest weight
>>
>>75279283
Is there an issue here?
>>
>>75279292
You havnt lost any weight, you've gained 11lbs.
>>
>>75275500
Dude got hit with smelling salts
>>
>>75279301
I wasn't doing the sugar thing till 9/23, when I was 257.4lbs. I am now 252.1lbs. This is a loss of almost 5lbs during a 2 week period where I increased the calories I had been consuming with no extra exercise.
I'd say that's at very least interesting.
I only hit my ATL at the end of my dash kick and that was clearly not sustainable weight loss considering I gained the weight back immediately and then some.
>>
>>75279260
You are losing weight because you are at a deficit, this is not a complicated thing. You could only eat sugar and lose weight as long as it was at a deficit. Why people over complicate this shit i will never understand.
>>
>>75279348
That's an ex-post-facto explanation.
If I told you two weeks ago I was going to increase my calories from 1800 to 2400 per day with no plans to change my exercise, would you have bet I'd lose weight or gain weight?
>>
>>75279357
Lost weight because you're a fat shit so 2400cals is still a deficit
>>
>>75279370
You have no idea what my tdee is, why are you acting so defensive?
>>
>>75279384
I know you're a fat shit. Why are you so defensive?
>>
down to 87kg but still no face changes at all. kinda sucks but nothin to it, just gotta keep going
>>
>>75279423
face fat is the mid to low 80s for me. I'm 182cm
>>
Fatty Contest
Garfield
167.4kg
189cm
>>
>>75279387
You are aggressively attacking what I consider to be an interesting result. Thats why im defensive, but why are you being defensive?
After being on a strict calorie deficit for an extended period, even a small increase in calories/day tends to cause weight gain not loss.
The following dates and weights are from my chronometer cross referenced with my fatty contest graph.
3/6/2023: 258.8lbs 1503 calories
3/20/2023: 258.3lbs 1607 calories
There was a jump in the graph after this point
4/3/2023: 268.1lbs 2561 cal
4/17/2023: 267.8lbs 2574 cal
I picked the dates and weights to avoid outlier data, these are representative of rough averages from the period.
You can see that is pretty close to the same caloric values as my recent consumption but there was weight gain instead of weight loss.
>>
>>75279540
Godspeed brudda
>>
>>75279542
Going off your fatty Contest graph history I think it is pretty clear you spend more time autisticaly thinking about weight losing and doing 'experiments, instead of actually just losing weight.
>>
>>75279560
o7
>>
Fatty Contest
LivingGod
81.1kg

Turns out walking isn't optional for my weight loss. Was stuck at 81.8kg-82.2kg for a week until I said fuck the rain and went on a walk anyway. I'll get to the 70s in a few weeks.
>>
>>75279156
Thanks.
>>
>>75279564
I'd argue I'm doing both quite well.
>>
>>75279616
How delusional are you? Your starting weight in 2019 was 265lbs and your current weight is 252lbs. You have lost 13lbs in 5 years, a little over 2.5lbs a year. This is good?
>>
>>75275469
hello fat loss anime nuns. I am here to say that, regrettably, I didn't get on the treadmill yesterday. that's fine, I still did my weight lifting routine, but missing out on that cardio feels like a sin. please pray for me, I will make it one day, I'm sure of it, as long as I have your blessing. thank you for everything that you do.
>>
Not weighing till new years
Sorry not sorry
>>
>>75279629
What that graph doesnt show is that my fatty contest graph starts after being on 6mo of strict keto. My average adult weight is around 280lbs.
I have consistently been losing weight since covid and if that is not something to be proud of I do not know what is.
I hope you are not being as hard on yourself as you are being on me, because the results of that chart have effectively given me a new lease on life.
>>
>>75279644
What's your most recent weigh-in and what's your goal?
I will be asking again on jan 2nd.
>>
>>75279653
>consistently losing weight since covid
1lb a year is something you're proud of? I took a shit earlier and lost more.
>>
>>75275500
whenever I overeat I try to make up for it at the gym. I did 2 hours of Cardio yesterday.
Need to get intake under control, but its something.
>>
Fatty Contest
Raymo
232 lbs
>>
>>75279678
50lbs consistently kept off over 3 years.
That speaks for itself. I know you are jealous, it's ok. If you want help, just ask.
>>
File: kenlo fatty.png (56 KB, 1107x549)
56 KB
56 KB PNG
>>75279700
>50lbs
But here you said>>75279653
>My average adult weight is around 280lbs.
And your current weight is 252lbs, so that is 28lbs not 50lbs.
You might be consistantly losing weight but it is only because you are also consistantly gaining it. Why would i be jealous of someone who's only lost 13lbs in 5 years of trying.
>>
>>75279667
Idk
135lbs
>>
>anon has been on a consistent weight loss trend since at least late 2022, more accurately early 2021 with a rebound in the middle
>an absolute fucking nigger digs up his history and screeches like an absolute fucking nigger he is about him not losing fat hard enough
The absolute state of fucking retarded niggers, holy shit.
Imagine being this mad, pathetic, and disgusting.
>>
>>75279725
Too scare to reply now Kenlo?
>>
Fatty Contest
JustMeatFishSaltButterAndEggs
400lbs
>>
>>75279704
50lbs since covid, which was roughly 3 years ago.
My highest weight recorded was 299.9
Current weight is 252.1
So 47.8lbs.
Like I said, if you ever need it, we are here to help.
>>
>>75279706
Cool.
Google calendar event set, see you in 82 days.
>>
>>75279735
>50lbs consistently kept off over 3 years.
But you've rebounded in weight several times, you havn't 'consistently' kept the weight off. You're literally once again losing weight after gaining a bunch.
>>
>>75279746
I'm willing to count covid as an outlier event considering I have been able to consistently lose weight and keep it off since then.
>>
File: kenlo fatty delusion.png (21 KB, 408x391)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
>>75279751
>consistently lose weight and keep it off since then.
But you havn't, are you a legit schizo? You constantly regain weight.
>>
>>75279729
Fatty Contest
JustMeatFishSaltButterAndEggs
320.2lbs
>>
>>75279729
You're never gonna make it, fatass. Changing others scores is a sign of weakness. I will always be doing better than you by eating meat.
>>
>>75279764
>>75279775
Post weight
>>
>>75279780
I'm roughly 100 lbs lighter than you, lardo
>>
>>75279782
Prove it
>>
>>75279784
I already have. You have to change my weight to above yours to get any satisfaction in this contest because you're permabulking eating garbage.
>>
>>75279787
You havn't, prove your weight.
>>
>>75279761
Weight loss is very rarely linear, anon. At no point did I return to my all time highs and the overall trend continues to be lower highs and lower lows.
It's important not to get discouraged by some retracements, especially if they coincide with events like having your first kid or changing your diet strategy.
>>
>>75279790
It's already proven, 600 lb life contestant and future crematorium fire.
>>
>my 24-pack of Dr Pepper is arriving tomorrow
It's going to be a good day.
>>
>follow the OP exactly
>website says my TDEE is 1755
>eat at 1000-1200, I feel full
>initially my weight dropped 3 pounds after the first week
>then for the past 2 weeks the scale has not fucking budged at all
I'm losing my mind. I'm tracking everything I consume in an app so I know I'm not overeating. Even if all the food I eat actually has 20% more calories than advertised shouldn't I be seeing something on the scale?
>>
>>75279794
Prove it
>>
>>75279793
>Weight loss is very rarely linear
This is your issue, peak fatty brain cope.
>>
>>75279803
You're 100 lbs heavier than me. You've already proven it. Nothing more needs to be said. You're pathetic.
>>
>>75279810
Prove you arn't 400lbs. I know you are.
>>
>>75279813
I'm not heavier than you, no, I'm not above 400 lbs like you. Lmfao.
>>
>>75279821
Yes you are. That is why you refuse to post your weight.
>>
>>75279813
Actually, unlike you, I've never been subhuman enough to even see 400 lbs. You're really disgusting. You've never posted scale or body. You've only gained weight this whole time, lol
>>
>>75279806
When you finally decide you need it, we are here to help.
>>
>>75279825
Prove you aren't
>>
File: file.png (48 KB, 1065x407)
48 KB
48 KB PNG
>>75279751
>>75279735
you lost literally 8 lbs since your first weigh in over 5 years. gaining a ton of weight then losing some of it isn't quite the idea.
>>75279704
>>75279761
compare your 'downward trend' to someone with an actual downward trend
>>
>>75279802
>TDEE is 1755
why is it so low?
>>
>>75279835
You've proven you're forever heavier than me. No one else cares that I eat meat, as much as I want, and my body is losing fat. It hurts you the most because your shitty diet is only making you fatter. You need to see me heavier than 320 lbs because you're failing and lying that you're on a diet. You're on a bulk, eating junkfood. Thankfully your heart isn't gonna last much longer, we both know that.
>>
>>75279841
Based anon, Kenlo in shambles.
>>
>>75279844
Prove your weight.
>>
>>75279843
I'm a woman
>>
>>75279851
Prove what? That I was 320 lbs. Search the archive. You're the one making me have to change it back. I'm not updating it to reflect my current weight. That's your seething and coping. I'm not going to lie on the fatty contest like you must do, lardbrain
>>
>>75279856
>I'm not updating it to reflect my current weight
Yeah i wonder why kek
>>
>>75279841
>>75279846
I don't see the problem here.
>>
>>75279802
>I'm tracking everything I consume
Do you count oil/butter you use for cooking? Skipping those is a common mistake and it can easily introduce a massive unaccounted calorie intake.
Also, people often don't count drinks properly, especially alcohol.

If you are indeed counting everything correctly, not forgetting anything, and still not losing weight over a long period of time, it means the TDEE estimation for your weight was wrong, and you need to lower your calorie intake further (or introduce more exercise).
Do give it a week or two more, though.
A fluctuation of 3~5 lbs can easily be a result of water weight changes and stool retention.

The 3 lb you lost shortly after introducing the calorie deficit were mostly water weight.
If you body has immediately proceeded to rebound and started gaining water weight back, then the plateau you're observing is you still losing fat, just while gaining water weight at a similar speed.
There's a limit to how much water weight you can gain, so eventually you'll start losing weight again.
>>
>>75279867
Yeah because you're an insane person.
>>
>>75279860
Not updating it gives me great pleasure because you've been seething ever since you entered the contest. Remember, I eat fatty meat and never experience hunger. You try the same with your cattle feed and you bloat! Sucks to be you, fatty.
>>
>>75279802
Height and weight? Also male or female? Your TDEE is that of a shorter person so honestly you should be able to visually see a difference week by week regardless of what the scale is saying. I'm a 5'8 manlet and a pound of fat loss is very noticeable. Scale is largely irrelevant but over two weeks is suspect and if you don't visually see a difference you probably aren't losing anything. Are you sure you're tracking every last calorie accurately? Condiments and coffee creamers add a lot and are commonly missed
>>
>>75279874
>I eat fatty meat and never experience hunger.
Yeah hard to feel hungry when you're gaining weight kek
>>
>>75279867
just weird you set off in july of 2019 with a goal to lose weight, progress for 2 months, then after that spent the next literally 4 years fatter than where you started, and somehow call that progress or downward trend.
>>
>>75279882
You honestly believe hunger is fat loss. No wonder you're so nutrient deprived that you're still seething after all of this time. You're pathetic.
>>
>>75279802
Your body might be holding some water weight. Sometimes I wouldn't lose any weight for weeks and then drop everything at once.
>>
>>75279889
Post weight
>>
>>75279902
Your weight - 100
>>
Went from 238.7 October 7th to 235.8 today. So 3lbs in 5 days. should I up my calories a bit?
>>
Fatty contest
MilkBorn
189lb

Blog:
This week I didn't have as big of a overall deficit as usual because of my husband's birthday. I got a big strawberry shortcake for it and I had a little bit every day, which wasn't the issue, the issue was the dinner out at a restaurant, had 1800+cal for that one meal!! The next few days will also be brutal, since it's Canadian Thanksgiving. I won't make the same mistake I made on my husbands birthday, definitely no meals besides the main one!! I'm happy I'm breaking into the 180s. My short term goal of 180 before my vacation next month feels so attainable! My start weight was 218 so I'm soo close to the 30lb down milestone

WAGMI! Hope everyone has a good week!
>>
>>75279915
Prove it
>>
>>75279920
That's water.
>>
>>75279653
>>75279887
>>
>>75279924
Cope and seethe lardass. You've never proven your weight, so I know you're heavier
>>
>>75279933
Prove you aren't heavier than 320lbs
>>
>>75279936
Lol, you'd like that, wouldn't you? Sorry, cucky. You're just gonna have to live knowing that I'm just a little bit better than you forever. You're never quite below me. I'm always two steps ahead.
>>
>>75279942
I underestimated didn't i, you aren't 400lbs. You must be closer to 500lbs.
>>
>>75279947
No sooner when you stop dieting will you reach the 500's (possibly for a second or third time, knowing how fat you originally were)
LOL!
>>
maybe I should have just used two scoops... I wanted that protein though...
>>
>>75279951
kek you are so obese.
>>
>>75279958
You're just a cheat day away from your true self, again, tubs.
>>
>>75279802
Weightloss isnt a sprint, it's a marathon. I wouldnt be concerned with your results.
>>
File: my-600lb.gif (637 KB, 220x124)
637 KB
637 KB GIF
>>75279877
I'm a 5'8 female that weighs 189lb
>>
should i bother tracking the bananas i eat?
>>
>>75280061
Yes.
110 kcal each.
>>
Fatty contest
Blueberries
>>
>>75280061
Are they trying to get away?
>>
I ordered the burger
>>
>>75280061
Why would you skip tracking something?
>>
>>75280080
Hm . . .
I might go to McDonald's tomorrow and buy five cheeseburgers . . .
>>
Just bought a bunch of old Asscreed games to keep me busy while i don't eat. Should be fun.
>>
>>75280080
>>75280082
just make your own dude
nothing methhead wagies working at fast food places make will be as good as homemade
>>
>>75279149
Is it possible if you lifted 7 days a week, always went for progressive overload, had a 500 calorie surplus, and got all your protein? I mean it probably wouldn't all be muscle since your body fat needs to increase to support muscle. 10% body fat when you're 177 lbs and shredded is still 17.7 lbs, and at 125 lbs is 12.5 lbs. So a 500 calorie surplus a day for 52 weeks while maintaining the same body fat% would be 5.2 lbs of fat and 46.8 lbs muscle. I just want to know if it's possible based off the bulking recommendations I've seen.
>>
Good news, 295lbs today so I've lost 30lbs since I started losing weight
This time for celebration has been cut short as a fucking Roach came out of nowhere last night and after I sprayed it with Raid it fled and now I have to wonder if it's dead or alive and where the fuck it is I fucking hate Roaches bro. Why do they exist. I deal with maybe 3-4 a year but FUCK
>>
Fatty Contest
AbuGarcia
250.4lbs
>>
>>75277827
You might have sleep apnea, do you ever wake up with a sore throat?
>>
File: 20200412_185630.jpg (2.33 MB, 4032x3024)
2.33 MB
2.33 MB JPG
>>75280097
I made borgars before.
They are of course orders of magnitude better than the stuff from fast-food chains but they aren't something you "just make".
Also, they don't really scratch the fast-food itch as they taste very different. I make burgers myself when I want home-made burgers specifically.
>>
>>75280108
I'm blessed with a cat whom hunts pests in her free time. I come home and find roaches and beetles dead on their backs, my cat wanting to play some more.
>>
>>75280115
I take 15 minutes to make a good burger. Fast food is straight up trash, and I'm pretty sure we're subliminally brainwashed from childhood to like them.
>>
>>75280116
You're convincing me by the minute to buy a cat
>>
You know what, I'm gonna get a Dave's triple
>>
>>75280132
It takes 15 minutes to make the burger.
It takes 20 minutes to go and buy ingredients for the burger.
It takes 10 minutes to clean the kitchen after making the burger.
It takes an arbitrary amount of time later to deal with the leftover ingredients for the burger, possibly having to make burgers for the next few days because you don't really buy ingredients JUST for one burger.

I can cook literally whatever else in the same time span it takes me to cook a burger, so I'll only be cooking a burger when I want a homemade burger, which isn't now.
>>
Fatty Contest
TinyRatDog
288lbs
6'10"
>>
>>75280151
enjoy your fattening addictive goyslop
>>
>>75278625
>>75278642
No one else will understand you but I understand you. Growing up my mom would do little things that like that. She knew how much it annoyed me but she would just do it more if I complained.

If I was in the kitchen getting a glass of water and she walked by and saw me she would raise her voice and starting singing as loud as possible.
On saturdays she would bang the door of my room open at 7 in the morning and start singing loudly just to wake me up. I was almost never allowed to sleep in even during the summer.
No matter how much I begged her not to do it and she knows how I am not a morning person and it drove me insane she would just keep doing it until I would lose it and say anything back and then they would use that as an excuse to put me on detention where they take away everything in my room including my bed and I would have to earn it back by being perfect for a day and I could pick one single item to have back (not the whole bed just a sheet, or a pillow).
I would have to earn everything back to get off of detention but if I messed up once I would lose it all again and have to start over. I spent half of my early teen years sleeping in an empty room.

A lot of people in this general won't get it, they think humans live in a vacuum and aren't effected by outside forces. It's just one of those things you can't understand if you don't experience it yourself. Best of luck to you brother, do your best not to let her bring you down. You can overcome it.
>>
>>75280136
I had a coworker who got a cat for this express purpose, but his cat was raised indoors its whole life and thinks bugs are gross. My cat was a kitten that was just old enough to leave her mother and probably ate a good amount of bugs trying to get by.
>>
>>75280199
A feral kitten*
>>
>>75280175
Thank you, I will.
>>
>>75280141
Not a baconator? Wimp
>>
I ate the burger, it was peak slop. I feel ill.
>>
>>75279542
Man autists will do anything except put down the fork lmao.
>>
>>75280223
Probably contamination. Kids these days just don't wash their hands and it only takes a second for e coli to penetrate the cell walls of veggies and stay in them forever, no amount of rinsing will fix it.
>>
>>75278424
>>75278837
well done anons.
>>
>>75280141
I actually don't like multiple patties on fast-food burgers.
It works for a Big Mac because there's a bunch of other stuff to separate the patties, but for everything else it's kinda bad.
Burger meat is not particularly good at fast-food burger chains, so adding more of it in doesn't really improve the burger, yet it does throw the balance off.
>>
>>75280254
The only one that really gets it right is Whataburger, IMO.
The cheese needs to carry the load.
>>
DAILY REMINDER-- STOP FUCKING EATING FATTY!!!!!
>>
i do not track fruits or greens
it's not because i don't want to get slimmer
it's because i want to encourage better eating.
I want my brain to default to snacking on greens and fruits rather than on fatty shit
you can call it coping or cheating, but it's a weight of my mind.
>>
>>75280332
Whatever you use, it's all good so long as you feel healthier, anon.
>>
>>75280332
I wouldn't do that myself but I'd recon it's acceptable.
You're unlikely to grow fatter by overeating apples.
>>
>>75280325
Woah woah. She's shredding proteins bro. That's healthy and tubular.
Don't protein-shame, man.
>>
>>75280332
>>75280343
>>75280347
if you do OMAD, especially a low calorie OMAD, after literally 2 days your intra-day hunger will go away. spiking your insulin by eating all day is a very real, very serious health condition that will actively prevent you from losing weight
>>
>>75280396
well i'm not eating "all day" if it's greens.
I suppose fruits would be a little more intensive.
>>
Would it really be so bad if i drank 10 beers?
>>
>>75280410
the moment food enters your stomach, your insulin is a number greater than zero. trust me, unless your goal is to be like a chimp or gorilla that eats all day and walks around with a big distended bloated gut, you don't want this to be your goal
>>
>>75280235
I lost weight.
>>
>>75280105
You'd be lucky to get half that muscle in a year. Remember that muscle grows during rest, not during lifting, so more is not always better. Growth takes time, regardless of diet and regime.
>>
>>75280396
>if you do OMAD, especially a low calorie OMAD, after literally 2 days your intra-day hunger will go away

This has not been my experience. I just live with being hungry all the time.
>>
Fatty Contest
FilledwithSin
320.4lbs
>>
Fatty Contest
Big Frigate
282.6 lbs

Constipation is nerfing me this week
>>
>>75280534
what are you eating? if you eat so much that you don't go into ketosis, then it won't have the effect im describing

for example, on my 600lb life, while in the hospital they only eat 800 calories per day (consisting of a mix of carbs, protein, and fat).

so if you eat 2000 calories then it won't happen
>>
File: 1659221575872099.png (1.54 MB, 1600x1600)
1.54 MB
1.54 MB PNG
>Water fasted for 5 days straight two different times this year
>Basically nothing happened to my waistline both times
Has anyone ever experienced anything like that? I'm in the process of trying a 3 day fast now, I probably won't go past 3 days ever again considering it didn't do anything for me
>>
>>75280627
instead of water fasting or dry fasting or anything, you must simply weigh yourself all throughout the day and understand when you are gaining and when you are losing

when i am on a cut after a long bulk, i lose exactly one pound per day without exercising. how? i am only eating 600 calories, so about 1400 calories of nearly pure fat are being burned per day, plus some protein, water, salt, vitamins, trace glycogen that are stored up inside of me

most people think the 600 calories per day is a "waste" and "you might as well just fast", but actually that is the key to sustain it long term for multiple months.

lastly, by weighing yourself constantly throughout the day, you can track if your water is actually leaving your body-- if it isn't, you might have a kidney problem, and you should probably drink less, e.g a litre or even less of water per day.
>>
>>75278912
eat more lean meats/dairy idiot
dont drink your food
>>
>>75280653
>>75278912
RIP your kidneys. im eating 10g of protein per day. never felt better
>>
how come I'm delusional asking for medical treatment after turning my life around but if I eat myself to death and slack off suddenly I'm taken seriously?

I've been asking for help the past 4 years and docs mock me, tell me to fuck off, "just exercise and diet" "drink water" "eat fruit" (no shit mr genius) because my bmi "isn't high enough" (34% bf btw) and "people have it way worse than you"

now I'm at the heaviest I've been in my life and I feel like a disgusting pig like the rest of my family

if this is the point I reach whilst trying my best just how fucking obese am I going to get if I slack off? will I be taken seriously then? if I start eating like a pig, rotting in bed, crying "but muh beetus! muh thyroid! I work out everyday!", and lie about dieting and exercising, I'm entitled to drugs and surgery
but if I ask for preventative treatment before shit gets worse, I'm a looney vapid gymbro?

I've gone through the whole list of non weight loss meds, if not even stimulants nor roids work what fucking will? starving myself and drugging myself to sleep it off?

I almost died getting gyno surgery and now I've got fucking saggy moobs and look like a preg woman again. insurance doesn't cover it anymore either.
>>
>>75280681
Put the fork down fatty
>>
>>75279423
i think its genetics and has sth to do with carb intake
i was essentially only eating veggies/fruits/lean meats and dairy/nuts and my face was visibly slim at 100! kg at 182cm
might also be genetics
>>
>>75280681
see
>>75280686
>>
File: chair.png (906 KB, 2560x1391)
906 KB
906 KB PNG
>>75280664
nice chair
>>
>>75280465
Would it not count as rest if I alternated upper body and lower body everyday instead of always doing full body?
>>
>>75280681
For what it's worth, there are doctors out there that practice preventative medicine and generally give a shit about the wellness of their patients. It is your responsibility to seek them and engage them.
Do be aware however that if you live in a country with a broken healthcare system, many of those preventative measures will have to be paid for out of pocket entirely.
Accept that you are not only your best, but often your only health advocate. You will need to research yourself what is available for your situation, what will best help you, and what will not.
Each time you go to a doctor, their good intentions will conflict with constraints put upon them by a broken healthcare system, and you will only have a few minutes to negotiate with them what the next steps of your treatments need to be.
You can passively accept whatever they decide in the spur of the moment and rage on 4chan later about how useless they were, or you can take charge and ask for what you need.
Taking charge also means you make your own interventions to improve your health, through cardio, exercise, supplementation, and nutrition.
You may end up treating your doctors as prescriptions and tests writing machines while you largely fix your problems yourself, but that wouldn't be the worst way to go about things.
>>
>>75280681
literal toddler behavior
>>
>>75280706
cool :)) i did the donuts too, but mostly i am a vulkan programmer
>>
>>75280721
It counts as some rest, but won't be enough to sufficiently recover, especially when you first start lifting. You'll learn on your own what routine and frequency works best for you in the gym. Remember that muscle is lost without continuing to lift. If you're too impatient and can't enjoy the journey, you'll lose what you gained regardless of your peak.
>>
>>75276506
How did you obtain retatruride?
They are still conducting experiments, it's not released as a drug yet
>>
>>75276506
Nvm
There are websites on Google selling it. Lol people are already using it without decades of study or general use to ascertain safety like sema did
>>
Fatty Contest
Fasstano
129.4kg
>>
>>75280681
I was in the mid 30% range too a few years ago. Do you know what I did? I exercised, dieted, drank water, and ate fruit for months until I reached a normal BMI. Never dealt with gyno though, sucks for you.
>>
File: sad frog time.jpg (19 KB, 413x275)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>Saturday night
How we all doing /fat/ bro's?
>>
>>75280860
never been better in my life, i am definitely going to make it, today I ate right, went for an early morning walk, cleaned the house, did a bit of work, watched some anime, played instruments

it's 8pm and i'm ready for bed, social life could improve i guess but there's plenty of time for that AFTER i stop being a fat sack of shit
>>
What's a good recommended work out routine for getting back into lifting after being a lazy fat fuck for 8 years. I don't want to hurt myself day 1 back.
>>
>>75280953
Pick thing up, put thing down.
>>
>>75280953
walking. thats it. till you are 140lbs
>>
>>75280953
Get any fullbody routine and go to town.
>>
>>75279954
Use water instead of milk
>>
>eat burger and drink 2 glasses of milk (900 calories at most, and 55 grams protein)
>get insane food coma, can't even sit up straight
this is very common, what the fuck is going on?
>>
Don't know if it is from the months of heavy deficit but i just feel tired and sad all the time.......
>>
>>75281164
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxp0HgHpkhA
>>
>>75281164
tell us your diet. im on 600 calories a day. my depression and schizophrenia only comes out when im not on a deficit
>>
Fatty Contest
Greaser
92.6kg/204.1lbs
>>
fatty contest
Moonlune
178lbs
stubborn as fuck fluctuating weight, hopefully under 12st 8lbs next week where it actually should be instead of consistently waking up on the 13st border
>>
>Can feel myself slipping
>>
>>75280860
Lonely and miserable, but at least number is still going down. Maybe one day number will be low enough that I won't hate myself and other people will like me.
>>
what marketting agency is behind the "nuts are good diet food" psyop? my mom just brought me a giant bag of sriracha covered pistachios
>>
>>75281277
Mr. Peanut sends his regards
>>
>>75281277
big almond
>>
>>75281277
Why add extra to pistachios. All you need is a bit of salt.
>>
File: lifeisgreat.png (56 KB, 1568x241)
56 KB
56 KB PNG
>>75275500
Picrel is my average of the past two months, life is great.
>>
>>75281277
Nuts are good. The slop, "flavoring", and salt Big Nut adds to it is not.
Buy your nuts in bulk from a crunchy granola-type store, unsalted and unfucked with.
then roast them yourself. I throw them on a large cookie pan, 3 lb at a time, in an oven at 280 F for about 30 to 40 minutes.
It's low enough that it won't burn them and produce carcinogen, and it enhances the nuts' flavor profiles.
Which nuts you ask? Yes. Except peanuts. Fucking peanuts will drown the flavor of every other nut in any mix you throw them in. Keep the peanuts separate, if anywhere.

>>75281461
Do not add salt to your nuts dammit. Make them flavorful by roasting them at low temp instead.
>>
nuts are fine salted as long as thats the only other thing besides the nuts themselves on the ingredient list
salt is not your enemy
>>
>>75281556
t. big salt shill
>>
Hit the gym for 2hrs, got in a good 6 sets
>>
>>75280429
not if you only do it once a month :)
>>
I JUST WANT TO NOT BE FAT ANYMORE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
File: D0qoN_tVAAI8BDF.png (690 KB, 757x752)
690 KB
690 KB PNG
>>75281625
>>
my sober october ended today. bro wanted to go out and have a drink for his birthday. knocked back a few and split some fried bar food. don't really feel guilty about it. honestly just want to get plastered and eat dogshit the rest of the day, but i'm trying to stay on the program and not give up on the day completely. tdee is ~2350 and i've eaten about 1500, so the day is salvageable, but i have 10 hours to go until bedtime so the battle continues.
>>
>>75281770
>12th of October
>>
Question for /fat/,
Does anyone in your life try to make you feel like you're doing the wrong thing by dieting/trying to lose weight?
I get comments all the time from friends and family saying things like:
>You don't need to lose weight
>You're too skinny
>You don't need to weigh your food
>That's not enough (when I put one serving of cereal in a bowl)
>>
>>75280627
Buy a fucking scale doofus. You don't fast for 5 days and not lose weight. Trying to eyeball yourself in the mirror isn't going to magically shrink you.
>>
File: 1625219836391.jpg (183 KB, 1008x1230)
183 KB
183 KB JPG
>>75281805
Happened to me yeah (or simply "you are not (that) fat" comments). Years later, after quite a successful body recomp, their tune has changed. "Oh yeah you come back from far", "You look great" and yada yada. Tl;dr: don't believe their lies, keep going. It is truly worth it
>>
>>75281805
yes but i dont bother trying to explain what im doing or why im (still) doing it, i just ignore it or switch topics
they wouldnt get it anyway
>>
Years of being fat and sitting down has fucked my back and shoulders up beyond belief. Even if i lose weight i will never be normal
>>
Bloody hell what I wouldn't give for a nice big state fair corndog right now. Haven't had one of those in years. The ones you can buy at the store just don't compare.
>>
>>75281805
Yep. Fuck em. Total Crab Death.
>>
>>75281822
I measured my waistline and weighted myself, retard
It barely moved in either way
I have no idea how it happened or why it happened, that's why I asked
>>
>>75282010
You beat the laws of thermodynamics, congratulations ascending to a higher plane of being.
>>
>>75281805
Constantly
>>
Is it true the male equivalent of a girl with big tits is dude with big triceps?
>>
>>75282010
lol
you didnt fast for 5 days
you ate
>>
>>75282037
Did I just lose muscle? I did it fucking twice to speed this shit up and it didn't work
>>75282127
I ate salt, fasting's not a problem for me, I'm just upset I didn't make progress when I was doing it to make fast progress in the first place
>>
Migrate when ready
>>75282207
>>75282207
>>75282207
>>
>>75280094
Never played these. Just downloaded skyrim though to hopefully pass the time until im lean
>>
>>75281491
Bro, my watch says I'm burning 3900 cals daily. No way am I trusting it.
>>
>>75282240
it's more than likely taking your BMR into account.
>>
>>75282072
Big shoulders
>>
Fatty Contest
Ponponpon
275lbs

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.