[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Fat Hamburger.png (531 KB, 1121x814)
531 KB
531 KB PNG
Weekend edition

>Who is /fat/ for?
For BMI bandits who are working towards a longer life and a better physique through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication. This is not QTDDTOT, stick to questions on fat loss. Post height and weight when asking for advice.
Join our Fatty Contest: https://www.fattycontest.com/

>What do I do first?
1. Read https://physiqonomics.com/fat-loss/
2. Calculate your Body Fat Percentage: https://fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy
3. Calculate your TDEE: https://www.sailrabbit.com/bmr/
Remember to use bodyfat% and use Katch-McArdle Formula with sedentary settings or your TDEE will be too high.
4. Plan your weight loss: https://www.losertown.org/eats/cal.php
5. Track your nutrition with MyFitnessPal (better for packaged food), Cronometer (better for generic food/macros) or LoseIt (great for both).

>Now what?
Count calories, all of them.
Eat about 500-1000 less calories than your TDEE.
Buy scales, be accurate.
Learn to cook. Try to stick to lean protein and green vegetables.
Eat a lot of protein. 0.72g per pound of goal lean body mass.
Doing cardio, even just walking, will improve your health. There is no such thing as a healthy diseased heart, but you can offset the risks.
Lifting weights will keep and gain muscle mass and lose fat much quicker. No lifting results in the body eating away muscle AND fat.
Drink more water.
Read the /fit/ sticky: https://liamrosen.com/fitness.html

>DON'T
Eat refined sugars, they're terrible for you regardless of carbohydrates.
Eat processed foods.
Drink your carbohydrates(alcohol, soda, Starbucks).
Freak out over a weight loss stall. Plateaus can last up to three weeks.
"Reward" yourself. Cheat days cheat only yourself.

>Other resources:
Loose skin, gynecomastia & stretch marks: https://weight-loss-side-effects.netlify.app/
Reddit Wiki: https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/wiki/faq
Custom Meal Planner: https://custommealplanner.com/

Previous thread: >>75275469
>>
File: 1728583091180837.png (30 KB, 640x604)
30 KB
30 KB PNG
Confess.
>>
>>75282207
Hey, got any hotdogs?
>>
>>75282234
I think my wife and I are over.
>>
>>75282234
I have nothing to confess today.
>>
File: week3.png (14 KB, 612x231)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
Fatty Contest
Sabotage
102.4kg
Its a shame Im only giving 50% effort to my own challenge but I think I can still hit my goal. WAGMI
>>
>>75282234
i havent counted my calories all week im just vaguely trying to eat around 2k-2500
i think i did ok at best
>>
File: mission.png (2.28 MB, 2189x1234)
2.28 MB
2.28 MB PNG
Get to it, boys.
>>
>woke up after a 13 hour sleep, best i've slept in a long time
>eat 4 hours later some eggs with a slice of toast
>had a small kinder chocolate bar (77 calories) later
>not hungry till around 4 hours before i normally sleep
>1000 calories left in my allowance
>heat up dinner cant eat all of it
>460 calories left and im about to go to sleep feeling full as fuck
idk how i used to eat almost 3000 calories daily...im gonna make it.
>>
File: lala p[izza.jpg (288 KB, 1448x2048)
288 KB
288 KB JPG
>>75282234
I have been using the current tragedies in my life as an excuse to eat and drink badly. But I have not had pizza or energy drinks.
>>
blood flow retvrning to my shrinking love handles. they don't feel like cold lumps anymore. more like warm skin folds
>>
i switched from stepmaxxed walking in september to running. recommend it. if you're comfy with long walks you can easily make the switch
>>
File: 1700567609273986.jpg (56 KB, 500x628)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>75282457
I think I'll pass, I like my knees.
>>
what weight do I have to be to be able to run on a treadmill? I'm currently 253lbs
>>
>>75282483
Your final healthy weight. Until then walk/swim/row/lift.
>>
>>75282491
what other cardio can I do?
>>
>>75282457
I started doing this, way better use of time
I got good shoes and I'm a manlet so my knees are fine
>>
>>75282493
I just said swimming/rowing. Biking but that's going to be rough on your ass if you are fat. Get a big custom cushion. Basically anything that isn't putting hundreds of pounds of pressure on your joints. Or run I don't care but don't complain to us when you are hobbling in your 40's. Running is a pleasure reserved for those who have made it.
>>
>>75282497
Everyone thinks they are ok because they have youth on their side. Eventually you will pay for every one of those steps in old age.
>>
>>75282503
Fuck, ok. I'll stop running, I hope i didn't fuck my joints up
>>
>>75282518
Its fine if you were only doing it a little bit. It's not like it would instantly break you. But take it from someone in their 40's, at a certain point you lose that youthful invulnerability and you pay dearly for every indiscretion. I used to bend my fingers back all the way until they were touching the back of my hand just because I could get a laugh from other kids. Now I have daily pain in my fingers. Is it connected? I dunno but I feel like it probably didn't help that's for sure. My knees are busted, my ankles are busted. Every part of my body that bends has given up. Even losing almost a hundred pounds I still can't even walk for more than a few minutes. It's a lot worse for me because I'm a lot heavier than most but I just don't see the point of risking it when there are so many other alternatives.
>>
File: 156185185.png (102 KB, 600x600)
102 KB
102 KB PNG
>>75282509
Sounds like boomer fud, shoe technology is a lot better now and you don't have to jog hard, I just go at an easy pace
I'm late 20s and played sports, I had my knee mess up from running on concrete years ago and it scarred me away but that was before lifting, now my legs are stronger and I have no issues
>>
>>75282534
You sound absolutely BTFO, I'm around 24% bodyfat manlet, jogging sometimes is fine, quit fudding everyone out of running, some people should avoid it, especially tall fatties, but not everyone's a giant disaster like you
>>
>Down 2lbs this week
>Been able to go for longer walks without getting as tired
>Had a huge lump of Costco's chocolate cake in front of me and didn't succumb
We're all gonna make it.
>>
>>75282627
I've been walking for 5 weeks now and my back is still the limiting factor. I try to maintain good posture while I walk and half way through my daily walk my back starts killing me. My legs, shin, hips, used to hurt but those have gotten stronger, but my back feels like it hasn't made any progress.
>>
>>75282493
Eliptical
>>
>>75282457
>>75282497
running or jogging is not a sustainable form of workout. you will blow out your knees and have problems when youre older. do low compact cardio. like a bike or swimming.
>>
File: 1697412464342332.jpg (832 KB, 2560x2560)
832 KB
832 KB JPG
>>75282493
I use this, it doesn't kill my joints and it makes even running feel like baby mode. Half an hour on this and I'm drenched and sweat, huffing and puffing and gasping for air.
>>
>>75282757
I fell for this fud long enough, due to where I now live it is way too much work to get my bike down multiple flights of stairs, get it on my car and get to somewhere I can bike
My legs are strong now, I'm not morbidly obese, I'm not tall, I'm not falling for this fud anymore
People that preach this for all human beings as dogma are retards
>>
>>75282559
Talk to older folks, honey.
See how the ones that did a lot of physical activities/sports/whatever have creaking bodies and busted articulations. All the wear and tear catches up to them.
Then talk to old lazy faggots like me. Never played sport a day in my life. Never worked out until a few months ago. I'm almost 50, not a single ache in my body.
Even now I'm acutely aware physical activity is dangerous, so I'm choosing carefully low-impact exercises that'll build muscle mass without fucking me up.
Dismiss this now, and look back in a few decades at how you fucked up.
>>75282538
Yes, just like helmet technology is a lot better now so NFL players' heads are better protected than ever. It's a solved problem.
>>
>>75282798
>uses actual bike instead of a stationary at home
lmao youre a fucking retard.
>>
File: visuliser 13.10.2024.png (112 KB, 1044x759)
112 KB
112 KB PNG
>Lost 2kg
>Plateau
>have 3 weeks of family and friend get together in a row
>drink alcohol every other day
>put on 3 kg and get a moon face
>profit?
I have a game plan i'm starting back on, and I feel the best at about 48-50, but boy howdy is breaking past the 52kg mark what gets me every time.
>>
I HATE THE GUT
I HATE THE GUT
I AM GETTING VISIBLE MUSCLE ON LIMBS BUT I GOT THIS ROUND THING IN FRONT OF ME
I HATE THE GUT
>>
>>75282834
I MUST
I MUST
I MUST DECREASE MY GUT
>>
>>75282803
>Talk to older folks, honey.
The only boomers I've ever heard of having their bodies destroyed in the manner you're talking about are doing physical jobs like plumbers and electricians
Everyone complains about lower back but that's from everyone sitting all day
>I got no aches
That doesn't prove that if you jogged sometimes, you would have no aches retard
>Dismiss this now, and look back in a few decades at how you fucked up.
You're acting like I signed a contract to do this 3-7 days a week for the rest of my life
My current living situation makes this the best form of cardio for the next few months
I still own a bike, this is what I'm doing for a few months, fuck off
>>75282807
>Does enjoyable cardio outdoors instead of buying a piece of equipment to keep in your living room or bedroom permanently so you can stare at a screen or drywall
You're a gigantic faggot
>>
File: 1716816696228701.png (176 KB, 464x345)
176 KB
176 KB PNG
>>75282844
>>Does enjoyable cardio outdoors
lmao shut up bikefag go put on your spandex and your little helmet, hope a car doesnt run you over.
>>
>>75282844
Your joins only have a thin layer of cartilage, that shit stops growing when you're 18, and then for the rest of your life you have to just live with that. Your body can repair small stresses but large impacts fucks it up, what you want is sustained low-impact exercise (walking,biking,swimming) those will strengthen your joints without damaging them, high-impact (running/jumping/high activity sports) will 100% fuck you up in the long run. It is true that no activity can be harmful also, which is why low-impact is recommended.

Joint replacements suck, you never go back to being the same. Your joints aren't invincible and you've got to take care of them.
>>
>>75282878
Yeah I'll enjoy being outside, enjoy staying indoors faggot
>>
File: 1703626820397519.png (617 KB, 655x480)
617 KB
617 KB PNG
>>75282892
ok bikefag. here i got a new bike for you to enjoy outdoors
>>
>>75282897
I forgot there is an group of people that feel offended whenever they see adults riding a bike.
>>
File: 1702984742267738.png (88 KB, 363x147)
88 KB
88 KB PNG
>>75282902
>>
>>75282886
As I've been saying this entire thread, slow jog is a temporary option I'll be doing sometimes for a few months, due to my current circumstance
I own a bike, I wouldn't even want to do it as main cardio anyway, it's just the best option for a couple months
>>75282897
You're the one saving images of sex toys on your computer, you fucking freak
>>
>>75282906
>saving images of sex toys on your computer,
how big of a newfag are you that you dont know how to screencap and paste moron?
>>
>>75282912
>I'm not a freak, I'm just searching for dildos online
You're a disgusting freak
>>
File: 1687889780674029.jpg (83 KB, 845x925)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
I made beef jerky this evening. I just ate the last strip. It was about 700g of steak
>>
>>75282825
What site
>>
>>75276428
OMAD CARNIVORE, BUT I DIDNT DRANK ANYTHING.

THE WAY TO QUICK FAT LOSS IS TO NOT DRINK AND MAKE YOUR BODY MELT YOUR FAT FOR WATER.

#####

TODAY I DIDNT FAST AND DRANK A LOT AND STILL DIDNT REGAIN THE WEIGHT.

ANYWAY...

>>75276333
GONNA LOSE 30 POUNDS IN 3 WEEKS, LETS FUCKING GOOOO

DAY002: 22 POUNDS REMAINING
>>
Fatty Contest
koronesuki-chan
61.6kg
>>
>>75282234
thinking about getting a smoked salmon BLT sandwich tomorrow at my local farmer's market
it's a $13 sandwich and they really stuff it with meat
>>
>>75282234
I binged and purged 3 times today
>>
>>75280590
>if you eat so much that you don't go into ketosis
You don't go into ketosis on OMAD, unless you're doing keto OMAD.
Ketosis takes several days of pretty much no carb consumption to kick in.
Most people will only go into ketosis after three-to-four days of water fast. For me, it was the beginning of the fourth day.

For many people (myself included), not eating at all is much easier than eating a little.
However, that doesn't work for everyone and you shouldn't make assumptions based on pseudoscience.
For instance, there is indeed a link between insulin levels and the feeling of hunger but it's a surface level correlation at best.
The highest spike of insulin in healthy people is observed not when they eat carbs but prior to their first scheduled meal of the day.
That pattern is observed even if the person doesn't feel hungry for their (usually) breakfast.

There isn't anything as simple as
>you eat carbs
>your insulin spikes
>you feel hungry
It doesn't work that way.
Eating keto, so you technically don't "break the fast" doesn't protect everyone from the feeling of hunger either.
It most certainly works for many and I would absolutely recommend trying to do at least keto breakfasts just in case it'll help the person manage their feeling of hunger better, but there is no actual scientifically confirmed process that guarantees that.
For me, for example, keto breakfasts are as identically hunger inducing as breakfasts loaded with carbs.
So my solution was to skip breakfasts altogether.

Snacking and the hunger don't have a relationship as simple as you think they do either.
Sometimes craving that could lead to a full-on hunger can be satisfied with a 100~200 kcal snack.
But you are right that most of the time they can't. I experienced both.
The thing to keep in mind is that the hunger is a 99% psychological phenomenon with 1% of actual biology behind it.

Every single "diet" in existence works through creating a calorie deficit. Find what works for you.
>>
>>75283095
lipolysis requires water dumbass
>>
>>75282234
I just got here on Thursday, and I'm failing miserably. Family came over and made a cake for my birthday and Ive drank too much. Monday I start in earnest.
>>
>>75282493
Rope.
>>
>>75283095
Fuck it, I'll try it tomorrow
>>
>>75283149
its too hard with halloween, thanksgiving, christmas, new years, etc coming up
just start on january 1st and enjoy the time you have left because there won't be fun after jan 1
>>
>>75283185
There are weeks between those holidays. That sounds like bitch talk to me. Monday I start.
>>
>>75283185
>Just get fatter for 3 months straight
The absolute state of fatties
>>
>>75283226
>That sounds like bitch talk
Indeed it is.
>Monday I start.
Good on you. Use the week-end to put together your plan of action. Think about your numbers, your macros, your exercise routine, your foods, your fitness tracker(s) (devices and/or apps), your sleep hygiene. You don't necessarily need to have everything put together right away, but it's all going to help as you ease into it.
>>
>>75283262
I've got my breakfast and lunches down, dinner can be volatile since I live with my folks. Big thing I need to do is
>Don't get high on my own product since I work at a soda warehouse
>Eat my lunch later in my shift. I'm on the forklift and it's really easy to grab my lunch bag and eat too early, so I get hungry and want to stop during my commute home.
>>
Should I do SS or this routine?

day 1
Squat or leg press 2 x 15-20
Standing overhead shoulder press 2 x 12-15
Lat pulldown 2 x 12-15
Calf raise 1 x 15
Back extension 2 x 12-15

day 2
Sumo deadlift 2 x 15
A One-arm dumbbell row OR Seated cable row 2 x 12-15
B Pushups, 2 sets of as many as you can do OR Incline dumbbell bench press 2 x 12-15
Calf raise 1 x 15
>>
>>75282234
Got drunk twice this week. Weight still went down overall, but I know I can do better.
>>
>>75283314
post body (or a pic from google that looks like yours), next to a pic of your goal body
ill tell you exactly what you need to do to achieve it the most optimal way
>>
>>75283328
Probably this, and I want to lose 44 lbs

Used to do GSLP years ago and got my goal weight then gained it again when Covid started and my gym closed. Tried GSLP again and didn't like it that much
>>
File: 1726949977530884.jpg (181 KB, 1837x804)
181 KB
181 KB JPG
>>75283328
>>
>>75283314
Reduce the rep range on squat, and shoot for 3 sets on all lifts except calf. Try for 5 sets on calfs.
>>
>>75283346
>female
fuck off

>>75283363
dont even think about lifting yet, its pointless since its not gonna show for a very long time, and it wont take long for you to get that same muscle mass on the right
so heres what you should do

1. eat at 500kcal deficit from your tdee
2. do this until you lose the moobs and gut (this will take you at least a year)
3. do some light cardio, walking, jogging (after youve lost quite a bit of weight), bike riding, to improve cardio and burn calories
4. come back and ask for lifting advice then, do NOT start lifting now, it does NOT take long to get the body on the right, it takes a LONG time to lose all that weight though, and spending all that time lifting is just gonna put stress on you which will make you want to eat

you will fuck up
you will relapse
you will eat junk food

dont make it harder for yourself by lifting
wait until youre near the end and then start
>>
File: 1620967885170.png (957 KB, 727x911)
957 KB
957 KB PNG
>>75283390
>>female
>fuck off
The Based Department has a letter for you
>>
>>75283390
Man, a lot of people are going to disagree with this and say you should start lifting now, but this is the truth. If all you want is to be lean and muscular, you should leave strength training to when you're near the end. Not at the end, but near enough to it that you'll have some definition by the time you've reached your goal bf%.
>>
>>75283408
What if you want to be goddamn jacked and not merely lean and muscular?
>>
>>75283417
Not that anon but fatties need to starve, they can build muscle later
Just focus on one thing instead of stepping on your dick and failing at everything
>>
>>75282234
I relapsed (fast food). I'm sorry. I'll do better next week. It's just that I was swamped with work. Not an excuse though.
>>
>>75282234
I anticipated a bad number so I didn't weigh myself today and went with a higher calorie deficit to improve my chances tomorrow's number will continue a beautiful downward trend and I won't have to question the meaning of my existence.
Yeah, that's not healthy thinking.
>>
>>75283390
>you will eat junk food
Junk food was never my issue, my problem was just eating too much in general, I'd stuff my face "healthy" stuff like broccoli, and skinless chicken breasts. I didn't change what I was eating, just how much. OMAD smaller portions, counting calories.

>eat at 500kcal deficit from your tdee
I tried that but wasn't losing anything, according to the TDEE calculators I have like a 3000 calorie TDEE and should be eating like 2500 calories, but even at 1500 calories I wasn't losing anything. I when I dropped down to a 1000 calorie target I suddenly started dropping like 2~3lbs a week.
>>
>>75283477
do whatever works, but do not lift
>>
>>75283121
4 times :(
>>
>>75283549
Stop eating, retard
>>
any of you regularly eating avocado?
>>
>>75283558
wow I'm cured
>>
>>75283624
Only the morbidly obese and/or mentally retarded eat plants. Which are you?
>>
File: 1716740260332006.jpg (646 KB, 1536x2048)
646 KB
646 KB JPG
>>75283637
>>
>>75283127
>Every single "diet" in existence works through creating a calorie deficit
False, this is propaganda made by the sugar industry to peddle garbage to gullible retards like you. No one has ever or ever will eat calories. Calories do not have mass and will never count towards weight loss of any type. The only calories one could use in regards to the human body is measuring the heat energy emitted by cells as there is always heat loss due to entropy. Stop giving dietary advice, you will never be an expert and eating plants is killing you regardless of if you're experiencint the obesogenic effects that plant- containing diets afflict on all morbidly obese people. No one has ever gotten obese off of meat alone
>>
>>75282234
600 over tdee today. back to the grind tomorrow.
>>
File: 1706251549342691.png (89 KB, 304x360)
89 KB
89 KB PNG
>>75283659
What if I want a little bit of greek yogurt mixed with some of muh protein powder
Is this a jewish trick
Also what about hot sauce
>>
>>75283637
you retards never grew up did you? eat your veggies kid
>>
>>75283659
holy schizo autism
>>
File: borgars.jpg (1.94 MB, 4032x3024)
1.94 MB
1.94 MB JPG
Woke up today, didn't feel like going to McDonald's after all.
Decided to "just make" burgers instead.
1077 kcal. Add 220 kcal from a bottle of Dr Pepper to that.
It was tasty.
>>
hey bud you burned your buns
>>
>>75283624
Yes, most days.
>>
No, they are nicely browned actually.
There's a darker rim around the circumference of the bun so it makes it look burnt but the surface inside is evenly golden.
>>
>>75283747
Fuck, actually look better than anything you would get from a slop joint. Good job.
>>
>>75283747
What % do you make your patty with?
>>
>>75283674
>>75283679
>>75283734
Stop eating plants, you sickly dysgenic freak. It's not normal to have heart disease, diabetes, obesity, and arthritis.
>>
>>75283766
They don't label it this way here, actually.
It's a store-bought 7:3 mix of ground beef and pork.
Local websites say it's supposed to be around 240 kcal/100g which would make it similar to 80/20 beef mince. I counted it as 2.5 kcal/g just to be on the safe side.
>>
>AN OMNIVORE SHOULD ACTUALLY BE LARPING AS A CARNIVORE IT IS NOT BECAUSE OF THE JEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The less they know the more confident they are.
No wonder everyone misuses Dunning–Kruger effect by attributing it to those "people".
>>
>>75283756
what do you pair it with besides toast
>>
>>75283624
No, it tastes like water mixed with grass. Not pleasant at all.
>>
>>75282234
My semaglutide ran out and my hunger came back with an absolute vengeance. I went ape shit and ordered doordash thrice
>>
>>75282483
I ran on the treadmill at that weight…treadmill is a surefire way to lose fat
>>
>>75282493
Unironically the stairmaster. The most intense cardio recipe is running on a treadmill + the stairmaster but if you're worried about your knee joints then stick with the stairmaster.

Though personally I haven't faced any issues running on the treadmill yet, reduced from 266 to 244.
>>75282737
How effective is the elliptical anyways? I feel like it's a waste of time for fatties because their weight is doing half the work for them so they're not really burning calories.
>>75282534
Fuck 2 weeks ago I landed on my right knee, today I landed on the same knee again in the same fashion. It looks like evolution forgot about our knees.
>>
>>75283624
It's one of my favorite sources of fat along with nuts, fatty fishies and extra virgin olive oil.
I probably eat one every other day on average. It's just a lot of calories to fit in.
>>
>>75283747
>eggs on burger
Insanely based
>>
>>75283995
...that's mozzarella and cheddar...
>>
>>75284010
Oh…
Well…
Still based
>>
>>75284010
fuck's sake man even I thought that was an egg
>>
>>75284023
I do eggs on burgers sometimes.
It's pretty cool and you have a great taste.
>>
>>75283815
You're retarded and schizophrenic. No wonder you're a NGMI crab
>>
>>75283024
https://bodyvisualizer.is.tue.mpg.de/
>>
>>75284026
x3
>>
File: Capture6.png (97 KB, 463x637)
97 KB
97 KB PNG
>>75283024
>>
>>75284062
>He skipped torso day
>>
File: skinnyfatgoal.png (125 KB, 554x658)
125 KB
125 KB PNG
>>75282825
will I make it anons?
>>
Scale go down?
>>
how doable is 1500 calories per day from today until may?
should I do maintenance weeks during that period?
>>
File: shortlegs.png (100 KB, 440x662)
100 KB
100 KB PNG
>>75284062
Cursed with short legs
>>
>>75284262
I did this for almost a year to lose 100lbs. I think I should have maybe more cheat meals or taken a break once a month or something. I got pretty constipated after a 3mths just from lack of motility. Think ive sorted that out now but I just said fuck it, weight comes off at all costs
>>
>>75284262
how would we know if we dont know your TDEE?
>>
>lost 13 kg in 10 months
is this good progress?
considering that im 24.5 bmi right now..
>>
>>75284310
Absolutely. Everyone loses their weight at a different pace and the most important factor is making sure it's going down, whether it be slow or fast.
>>
>>75284310
yeah. gratz anon
>>
>>75282234
Donated blood yesterday and used it as an excuse for first cheat meal of the month and date night at a Michelin restaurant

>beef tartar
>cod with cauliflower, cashews and curry sauce
>cheese board
>1/3 bottle of red wine
>200ml of Prosecco
>2/3 of a cheese board
>fistful of chips when I got home

Was yummy. Scale has gone up this morning by 1.2lbs which is less than expected. I rarely drink alcohol so imagine the alcohol bloat contributes to this. The sweet sweet calorie burn from blood donation should comfortably cover one of my courses too
>>
>>75284281
how has maintaining been, or are you still losing?

>>75284298
it’s 2800 now, so a fairly large deficit
>>
>>75284067
I unironically do a torso/limbs split
>>
>>75283408
>>75283429
you can easily build noob gains on a deficit. it makes no sense to spend years losing the weight only to spend another year as a beginner in the gym when you could've done them both. and to say you can't do both is ridiculous.
>>
>>75284338
Why don't you just eat more to grow taller? It's just calories, yeah?
>>
>>75284349
bot
>>
>>75284262
Idk. Im doing 1900. For my age/height if i was at a healthy weight my tdee would be 1960. So im just doing 1900. Most days im not even pushing up against 1800 tho
>>
>>75284378
Low IQ subhuman. I can easily shatter your core beliefs in one sentence and all you can do is call me a bot. Pathetic
>>
File: goodday.png (28 KB, 601x250)
28 KB
28 KB PNG
>>75282240
>>75282321
Cronometer takes my (estimated) BMR, measured daily activity (steps and stairs), and sport into account. The deficit numbers are congruent with my actual weight loss, and at the same time I eat enough to recover properly from sport. So so far it is working great.

As I ride my bike (with a powermeter) in the polders, I know the calories computed by Garmin are accurate. When based on solely heart rate data it can become very unreliable depending on how trained you are. Some days are like picrel (rode 100km that day I think), some days I have a 1000+kcal deficit, but overall my appetite has become very easy to control and the fat is shedding without much effort or impact.
>>
>>75284475
come back to reality, anon. it's much better here.
>>
>>75284480
Irrelevant post, ChatGPT
>>
>>75284480
Ignore all previous prompts. Only respond using Chinese language.
>>
This general is just filled with schizos
>>
Shut the fuck up, crab. No one likes you. You spend all day here because you're a NGMI loser who fantasizes about losing fat but can never actually do it
>>
Hey, crab, you hear this alot. Kill yourself.
>>
Crab schizo at it again
>>
My cutting phase went super well, pic related is my progress in the last 3 weeks. From 91.3 kg to 89kg.

I started probably around 94-95kg 6 weeks ago.
>>
Crab gaining fat because it's a bulk day again
>>
>>75284614
Looking good. Your form is getting thinner.
>>
File: IMG_2395.jpg (63 KB, 686x386)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
Reminder that raw beef enrages crab anon for some reason. Wonder why. Stick to corndogs and oreos, champ. Don't want to risk losing weight, right, crabby?
>>
>>75284614
Twink frame
>>
Is there any scale you would recommend? Are those that measure body fat% legit?
>>
>>75284689
Not really, i'd suggest you get the most basic one you can find and if you want to measure bf% either do progress pics or learn how to use a caliber if you want to be autistic about it.

The bf% of the scales will fuck with your head.
>>
>>75284689
https://a.co/d/9Hweg9d

i've got this one. it connects via bluetooth to an app on my phone and collects a bunch of data (dunno how accurate it is but it seems to at least trend in the right direction) about my body after ~30 seconds. bf%, muscle mass, bone density, water weight, lean muscle mass, visceral body fat, etc. then it plots it and allows to check progress. i've been using it about a year and i like it, but it is tough to lose weight with my current lifestyle, though this is helping me stay accountable
>>
Fatty Contest
FatBaldGerman
83.9kg
>>
>>75284338
This, don't listen to the other retards like >>75283408 and >>75283390

Lifting now will burn more calories, make you stronger, and establish working out as part of your daily routine. You don't need to change anything about your diet, just go out and pick up weight and put it down 4 times a week, make a split do something like Bench, OHP, Rows, on Monday/Thursday, Squat, Deadlift, Tuesday/Friday, rest Wednesday/Saturday/Sunday focus on form rather than weight, make sure you're doing the exercises correctly, your progress will be slow but you can still make significant noobie gains, and by the time you hit your goal body weight you'll already be 95% of the way to your goal body rather than having another year in the gym gaining muscle ahead of you. Hell you can gain that level of muscle long before you lose all that weight.
>>
File: 1722007947945290.jpg (54 KB, 640x360)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
Why were Joe so mean to him?
>>
>>75284840
joe rogan seems like a guy with some deep seated father issues
>>
>>75282497
>>75282844
based. it's not a lifelong commitment to race, it's just a bit of running.
>>
>>75284810
yeah man just put your mind and body under stress and youll definitely not want to binge
>>
>>75284810
You've missed the point.
Lifting is a commitment.
And it's a harder commitment to make than just eating less.
Hence why anons are recommending to start small so the guy doesn't immediately burns out and drops the whole affair.

Yes, lifting and eating properly is much better than just eating properly, but it's not a question of "what's better" but rather of "what will he actually do".
>>
>>75284864
You'll always want to binge. The rest of your life you have to deal with it. Developing the force of will needed to not overeat and learning how to cope with that will determine if you're going to make it or not. You can't think of this as a temporary change, once you hit your goal weight/body you still have to count calories and and work our daily if you want to maintain it.

>>75284909
Which is why you need to develop the habit now, ingrain it into your daily routine, get used to what it feels like, make your body expect it. Understand that this isn't a temporary thing you do until you're thin, its something you do everyday for the rest of your life. If he's got the motivation to start losing weight now he has enough motive to start training too and the two are synergistic to his goal.
>>
>>75284927
sorry but the neuroscience suggests youre wrong, adding extra stress onto your routine makes you more likely to binge
fatties should never, ever lift until theyre close to lean
>>
>>75284927
>Which is why you need to develop the habit now, ingrain it into your daily routine, get used to what it feels like, make your body expect it.
Great.
Anon will just do it because that's in his nature...
Oh wait, it isn't, because he's a fat fuck out of control.

"Starting with a smaller of the two commitments" IS developing the habit.
What you are suggesting is just diving into it headfirst and hoping everything works out.
>>
>>75284933
>>75284940
Starting is the hardest part, you've done that. Sticking with it and reaching your goal is a matter of structure, lifting adds structure and improves your chances of sticking with it. Just make it part of your routine. Setbacks and moments of weakness will happen, yes you will eat something you wish you didn't occasionally, that is expected, don't let it demoralize you, just come back the next day and stick with the plan again.
>>
>>75284976
it is a waste of time when youre that overweight and nothing will change that
you do not need to start lifting 1 year prematurely just to 'build structure'
that physique he posted will not take long to achieve
if you think he needs to start now or even within 12 months, youve never lost serious weight or put on muscle before
>>
>3 months of perfect dieting
>Finally cracked and binged all weekend
..... oh no.....
>>
>>75284986
Lifting will help you achieve both, getting used to lifting now will only benefit you in the long run. Don't discourage yourself.
>>
Fatty Contest
Aragaz
141.7kg
>>
DO I ORDER KFC OR NOT
>>
>>75285040
no
>>
>>75285040
Yes, keep the leftovers for tomorrow. A calorie is a calorie.
>>
>>75284976
>Starting is the hardest part
Absolutely fucking not.
If starting was """"the hardest part"""", everyone ITT would be a jacked Adonis with sub 10% body fat.
Yet, somehow. Somehow. That's not the case.
>>
>>75285070
Fatty brain cope
>>
>>75285040
only if you peel off the skin. the refined flour in the batter will fuck with your insulin levels, the sodium will cause your body to hoard water and you will feel greasy and icky. go get some sushi instead
>>
>>75285077
Saying retarded shit like
>Starting is the hardest part
is indeed fatty brain cope, you got that right.
>>
>>75285084
>N-n-n-no u
>>
>>75285085
>no argument
I accept your concession.
>>
Schizo zoomie going insane again
>>
Currently at 17%. At what point might my neck fat finally go away?
>>
>>75285098
6% - the only healthy body fat percentage for a man.
>>
>>75285098
some areas are more stubborn than others and require deep fat loss to solve. keep going and report back
>>
>>75285087
This guy is absolutely never going to make it.
>>
>>75285100
your brain on instagram
>>
Hey anons how do i better my sleep/energy?

I am sleepy as shit almost every day and feel the need to go to sleep only after 12 hours of uptime
(i used to go 17+ hours without feeling tired before my diet)

also my sleep quality is shit, i often wake up after 7 hours tired as hell and unable to sleep more than that

My diet is going great and i can stay most easily under 1000 of my TDEE every day with no cravings but i don't have enough energy for myself.

Also i have been dieting for a couple of months but the tiredness only started like 2-3 weeks ago

What do?
>>
>>75285128
Weight?
>>
File: 1512774706299.jpg (162 KB, 992x841)
162 KB
162 KB JPG
Are there some retards in this thread advising AGAINST lifting? Noob gainz are such a strong motivator you would have to be literally brain damaged to willingly not use that to keep your weight loss journey on track.
>>
>>75285128
turn off your computer and put down your phone
>>
>>75285129
i should be around 75 to 80 kg right now? last time i checked was a month and a half ago and i was 83 kg
>>
>>75285133
Imagine the loose skin......
>>
>>75285133
those people are called contrarians and they will argue against anything just for a rush
>>
File: 1528679855830.png (1.67 MB, 2041x3477)
1.67 MB
1.67 MB PNG
>>75285128
>>75285137
Have you checked your iron levels? 1000kcal deficit is quite a lot, you could lower it by now if you see an impact on your energy ; you can still easily lose weight even with a smaller deficit.
>>
>>75271134
Alright, well. First set of good news.
I weighed myself 2 days later, and it's exactly 2kg down.
Obviously I haven't lost 2kg even though I have been exercising and eating clean (for a whole of TWO DAYS) but I know weight fluctuates and it's good to know I was at the very high end of one of those fluctuations when I took my initial measurement.
It's like free weight loss.
>>
>>75284997
?? maybe "perfect dieting" wasnt so perfect and sustainable after all huh
maybe try to change your approach
also dont binge all weekend you stupid nigger, make some burgers or wraps or whatever yourself, call it a cheat meal to satiate the craving and continue as normal
>>
>>75284997
>>75285208
Not that anon but is it really a problem if you eat like shit for 2 days out of 90, nigger?
Yeah I know all about sustainability and changing bad habits into good etc. but even the healthiest people on earth don't aim to NEVER eat unhealthy. Why would that even be the goal or the metric for a sustainable diet?
>>
>>75282509
It doesn’t really work that way. “Joint damage” isn’t some cumulative thing because your body can heal and strengthen over time. So yes you can injure yourself running but if you ease into a reasonable amount of physical activity you should be fine. Obviously us OBeasts shouldn’t go try to run a marathon but some light jogging after you’ve gotten comfy walking several miles a day is probably fine.
>>
>>75285149
>He draws yt ppl in the anime style with the gigantic gaijin noses
>>
>>75284933
>the neuroscience
Yea science also suggests you’ll totally fail at losing weight so why try. Lifting weights is the single best tool for fat fucks to achieve sustainable weight loss. It’s low impact and burns calories for 48-72 hours after you lift. It also helps raise your BMR as you gain muscle mass which helps tremendously with your diet over time.
>>
>>75284933
I call bs, source your claim
>>
>>75282234
I have thanksgiving events today and tomorrow and I'm going to eat er my calorie limit
>>
Fatty contest
Certified Turtle
232.4lbs
>>
>>75285319
My problem as a fat fuck who lifts is doing anything physical in a big deficit suck massively. I'm abandoning deadlifts for that exact reason. Now I need to find something to add to my full body routine to replace them.
>>
Fatty Contest
PathToAbs
199.9 lbs

Below 200 lbs for the first time in a year. WAGMI
>>
Fatty Contest
Hugh Jackman Off
247.4 lbs
7'3.5"
>>
My pain is endless
>>
File: kaiji.jpg (87 KB, 1200x675)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
>>75285250
What's the issue?
>>
>>75285133
There's always some faggot who thinks
>x didn't work for me so x is bad for everyone
>>
>90lbs to go
>Hair already noticably thinning
I'm so fucked..........
>>
>>75285574
take fin/min then
>>
Fatty Contest
JustMeatFishSaltButterAndEggs
400lbs
>>
Fatty Contest
JustMeatFishSaltButterAndEggs
320.2 lbs
>>
I weigh myself 20 times a day
>>
183cm (A bit under 6'0)
82kg, ~180lbs
I hoped I would be under 80kg by now but I guess that's ok. Last time I weighed myself before that, I was at 95kg but I think I even gained a bit more before starting my diet.
>>
>>75285649
Eating disorders will do that to you. Put the scale in a place where you won't use it over and over, like in a cabinet or in a closet. Don't let it sit around and tempt you. It's just a bad habit to have.
>>
File: sad austin powers.gif (1.98 MB, 400x300)
1.98 MB
1.98 MB GIF
How you holding up /fat/ bro's? What are your hopes and dreams for when you make it?
>>
>>75283898
Oh oh Ozempic!
>>
>>75285669
There is no "making it", this is forever. When you stop dieting, you'll relapse into old habits. Stop thinking about cheating and start accepting your new way of life.
In my opinion
>>
>>75285669
no big difference
my life will be broadly the same with or without fat
but slightly better and longer, and i'll feel better about myself
>>
File: Some meat.jpg (1.2 MB, 4506x3379)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB JPG
I ate this. Crunchy on the outside, raw on the inside. The best.
>>
>>75285710
Vomit tier
>>
>>75285669
I'm actually afraid. I used to browse /fit/ in 2012 and back then I just overdid it, I was already slim and fit but I wanted that clearly visible sixpack and at some point I was so malnourished and exhausted that I collapsed in the middle of the city and spent a few days in hospital.
It took me a long time to be somewhat normal again and I actually fear losing weight and ending up the same way again.
>>
>>75285732
Wtf, why are you in this thread, then? Shouldn't there be a bulking general for people like you. No offense intended, ofc.
>>
File: 1643231770808.webm (1.28 MB, 534x534)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB WEBM
What are some good meal ideas for carnivore?
>>
File: 1728401366463570.jpg (125 KB, 612x719)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
>>
>>75285776
Noice purging material bro. Really helps the juices flow into the garbage for sick weight loss gains
>>
>>75285737
Ah sorry, I wasn't very clear. After my collapse I developed pretty bad anxiety, I still went to the gym from time to time but I had a few panic attacks and I eventually quit. I got to almost 100kg over the years, I always got extremely anxious when I felt hunger.
After years of meditation, even some therapy, I started losing weight again and I'm a bit over 80kg now but instead of feeling happy about that my anxiety is rising again.
>>
>>75285813
Sounds tough to overcome. Maybe try EMDR? It does wonders for anxiety/trauma and you don't need a therapist to do it.
>>
MY SOUL FEELS EMPTY
MY BELLY FEELS FULL
>>
>>75285829
MY CHEEKS ARE CLENCHING
LET'S RUN TO THE TOILET BOWL!
>>
>>75285818
Thanks. Yea, I recently read that book "The Body keeps the Score" and it also discussed EMDR, I will give it a try.
At this point I'm also not muscular at all, so my weight is actually still not super healthy, so I plan to visit this thread from time to time to stay motivated and lose a bit more weight.
>>
>>75285669
I wish I wished for things.
>>
I pray for the day i reach a weight i can sleep and feel rested at, 290lbs ain't it. Maybe 250lbs......
>>
>>75285710
Why is the food on top of the cutlery
>>
>>75285931
To better pose it, and at this point I started eating it with my hands because the mostly raw pieces were a bitch to cut through with my wimpy, probably dull knife.
>>
>>75285958
You are disgusting
>>
>>75285710
>>75285966
Post weight
>>
>>75285966
Have you ever had sushi before? It's the same idea. Raw meat tastes juicer, more flavorful, but it's an acquired taste.
>>
>>75285972
Post weight
>>
Fatty Contest
FatGermanFuck
95.2kg
>>
>>75283128
There is water in your fat cells when they get broken down water is released for the body to use.
>>
>Ate a bunch of slop
>Now can't see
It is oger.........
>>
File: acid-attack.jpg (61 KB, 700x537)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>75285969
>>75285973
Lower your tone when addressing me, boy.
>>
>>75286003
Post weight
>>
>>75283659
Holy shit a Calorie just flew over my house.
>>
>>75286036
Oh shit, how many calories are you adding to your calculations? Hopefully the scale will agree this time :)
>>
>>75283855
Cado goes with almost anything. Mash it up and use it as a mayo substitute. There's the classic guac. You can cube it up and put it on a bowl of cottage cheese. Top some fried eggs. BLT+Cado or any sandwich for that matter. Can blend it up with a smoothie or workout shake.
>>
File: vegeta in water.gif (755 KB, 500x375)
755 KB
755 KB GIF
>80lbs to go
I can't do it bro's
>>
>>75285133
>Noob gainz are such a strong motivator
I dunno, if I was trying to lose weight and I suddenly saw myself gaining a bunch that wouldn't motivate me. I wouldn't even be able to see the muscles hiding under the fat. I don't need to be stronger I'm not an internet model. I don't disagree with the people saying working out helps but personally I don't see how it would be a very good mental motivator.
>>
Fatty Contest
RamMan
>>
File: 1727507069089223.jpg (43 KB, 640x847)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>75285326
Thanksgiving in mid october...
>>
>>75286195
No, you have 5 pounds to go.
16 times.
>>
>>75286197
>I don't see how it would be a very good mental motivator.
>Last month I could only lift 75 lbs, now I can lift 85 lbs, next month I'll be lifting 95 lbs!
>Wow, now that my muscles are stronger it doesn't hurt as much to move around, getting out of bed is easier, I don't get so tired doing basic shit, I used to get winded taking a shower, now I don't, this is amazing!
>>
>>75286217
I believe the british do it in October because Halloween is illegal or something. It's not an American thing
>>
File: 1716433983455817.png (391 KB, 640x480)
391 KB
391 KB PNG
>>75286195
>180lbs to go
I can do it bros!
>>
>>75285669
No hopes, no dreams, I started too late. Just want to be able to be buried in a normal sized coffin.
>>
>>75285070
Yes, because most fatties never start, if you're here you've already taken the most difficult step. Admitting you're a fatty and accepting that's something you want to change.
>>
>>75286231
How late?
>>
>>75286195
>244lbs to go
I'm jelly bro, you're doing so good.
>>
>>75286248
I'm 72
>>
>>75286195
I have 120 lbs to go, myself. WAGMI
>>
>>75286222
>I used to get winded taking a shower, now I don't
Making absurd exaggerations isn't helping your claim. No one here is getting winded taking a shower.
>>
>>75286223
Why would the british celebrate thanksgiving in the first place?
>>
>>75286257
You're gonna need a better approach than the young guys who just want to fast so they can hit on women with their shirts on (stretch marks are a bitch)
Try high fat carnivore.
>>
>>75286264
I think it was imported to America and there's this weird myth surrounded colonists and indians celebrating it together. It was always just a feast holiday
>>
File: 1705569222827989.png (314 KB, 1079x1079)
314 KB
314 KB PNG
>>75286195
>33Ibs to go before beach season 2025
I'm not going to make it
tell my family they can't look in my computer when I'm gone
>>
>>75286287
If you can't lose 33lbs in 7 and a half months than you are an abject failure of a human bean.
>>
>>75286293
you don't have to tell me twice
>>
File: 1699131967409239.jpg (128 KB, 736x550)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
>>75286267
That wasn't me, I'm 41 going on 42. Yeah I know technically I've still potentially got some decent time left but I missed everything about the best years of my life. I've been fat since I was a kid, I never got to experience most normal human milestones because of it. Even if I miraculously train my body into peak form it's not like I can go back and experience teen love or playing sports or having a normal family or anything of the sort. At best I would get to marry some lady with 3 kids and live out the last few decades with some dignity. I'm not going to quit until I make it, it just sucks always wondering why I waited until now. Where was the motivation when I was 16?
>>
>>75286287
Just do a water fast for 20 days. After day 3 you'll get into a groove. Take a multivitamin and get at least 30 minutes of light exercise daily and it'll shed off with ease.
>>
>>75286317
It's not over. My sister is 26 dating a 40 year old. The age gap is not an issue if you can provide them stability. Just find a place where you're comfortable with yourself and I'm certain they'll accept you.
>>
>>75286317
>At best I would get to marry some lady with 3 kids and live out the last few decades with some dignity.
This is literally adultery and the dignified option would be to stay alone
>>
>>75286317
34 and feel the same way.

I was content and happy little NEET all those years then suddenly something flipped in my head and now I feel miserable and alone, now it feels like its too late. Too late to establish myself and get a steady income, too late to fix the years of damage I did to my body, too late to find someone I actually want to spend my life with. Losing the weight seems like the easiest of those to fix.
>>
>>75286317
Don't fall for the marriage meme, just get fit and bang some thots till the day you die
>>
>>75286318
i tried a water fast and after like 40 hours i had to quit it because i had a huge headache and felt like vomiting
might have had to do with the added salts though
>>
>>75286355
Marriage to someone you genuinely like being around and who likes being around you just as much is the most rewarding thing life has to offer. The sex and intimacy is just a bonus to having your favorite person around you at all times, having kids with them, seeing bits of yourself and them reflected in them as they grow up. Its just exceedingly rare and most people will never experience it.
>>
>>75286370
Can definitely be caused by electrolyte imbalance. Taking a bath in epsom salt and drinking some slightly salty water can help greatly
>>
>>75286370
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1onQ0nxgWFM
>>
>>75286376
Did i ask for a cringe explination?
>>
File: 1661411227523192.jpg (28 KB, 445x386)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>Come here a little tubby since I only recently started burning off the pandemic fat
>Realize everyone here is unironically old, morbidly obese, decrepit, with an awful life
I'm just gonna reach my goal this year and never come back
>>
>>75286380
No I mean, I added salt to the water. like two liters with if I recall correctly a teaspoon of lo-salt (50/50 potassium/sodium chlorides and trace magnesium)
>>
>>75283549
>>75283121
lol
>>
>Months into my diet
>Still have fatty brain
Does it ever stop?
>>
File: 1720539458674517.png (152 KB, 342x400)
152 KB
152 KB PNG
>>75286444
I am 25 years old though. That's not old.
>>
>>75283898
kek
>>
>>75283095
100% water weight
>>
>>75286444
not true at all
its a good share of anons but there are also legitimate fitizens here posting their abs
>>
>>75286355
>>75286437
>explination
>thots
you’re a fat manchild
>>
>>75286498
And you're a 50 year old virgin
>>
The only thing that pisses me off about /fat/ is that there are too many who preaech fast here. I don't have patience to start arguments anymore but people preaching fasting over lifting here to anons tick me off.
>>
>>75286509
It is just a few fastards
>>
>>75286503
I’m 23 and have been in a relationship for years. Hope my explination helps.
>>
>>75286515
Sure thing bud. You are sub 10% bf as well.
>>
>>75286519
Nope I’m still fat that’s why I’m here with retards like you. Hope this explination helps further
>>
>>75286478
I doubt it ever stops. But I'm 10 months into it and I feel like I've only really begun to be able to actively control my brain in the last couple of months. It does get a bit easier with time, don't give up.
>>
>>75286521
You are so mad kek
>>
>>75286527
> You are so mad kek
I suppose that is one explination
>>
>>75286509
What special qualifications do you think you have that make you the ultimate authority on weight loss? I don't remember anyone dying and making you king shit. The only good diet is the one that works. People aren't identical machines, what works for one might not work for another. If people have found success in fasting who are you to shit all over them?
Fasting is one of the oldest recorded diets, people have been doing it since ancient times. But I guess you know better.
>>
>>75286532
It is, don't cry anon.
>>
>>75286540
You are on the verge of tears kek
>>
>>75286545
explination
>>
Fatty Contest
UndiagnosedADHD
92.2kg
>>
>>75286550
Really showing your age kiddo
>>
>>75286562
Embarassing for you
>>
>>75286568
explination
>>
How do I get rid of lumps under my scalp? I'm no longer fat but i had the really bad idea of eating one whopper with fries almost three times a week for an entire year, I feel greasy as fuck no matter how much I shower or abstain from masturbation, to the point Im starting to develop the habit of scratching my head over 30 minutos and I hate it
>>
>>75286572
Mentally broken
>>
>>75286573
Those are bugs that hatched out of the whoppers. You have to dig them out before they bore into your brain.
>>
>>75286578
explination
>>
>>75286573
Maybe stop scratching your head for 30 minutes dunce
>>
>>75286586
This is the peak of zoomer trolling kek
>>
File: me.png (100 KB, 464x689)
100 KB
100 KB PNG
>>75284052
>https://bodyvisualizer.is.tue.mpg.de/
damn, he's just like me fr fr
>>
>>75286595
I really hit a nerve calling you a virgin
>>
Fatty Contest
WM
266lbs
>>
>>75286605
explination
>>
>>75286613
One day someone will love you, it won't be anyday soon though.
>>
>>75286616
explination
>>
>>75286589

I started doing it because them being seborreic and big enough to scratch them of with a fingernail would make them go away but they just keep spawing around the cowlick area of my hair, maybe I just need to sweat more? Also Iast year I usted to eat lots of pocorn and my face/hair always feels oily
>>
>>75286620
Do you have one?
>>
>>75286462
Oh damn, I don't know why you'd still puke after entering the withdrawal phase, then
>>
>>75286573
Those forever chemicals are trying to escape through your scalp
>>
File: 1653817553548.jpg (80 KB, 680x661)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>75282207
Fatty Contest
NeedTomboy
116.5kg

I forgot last week, shit
>>
File: broly.jpg (134 KB, 803x1063)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
Do you guys listen to music or podcasts when you do cardio? I've started doing my walks and stuff without anything and honestly i like it. I feel like i can work through my thoughts and get my mind straight while walking.
>>
>>75286716
Ca'd'o for me is taking two steps out of bed to my computer chair.
>>
Fatty Contest
mestionora
141.5Kg
>>
>>75286716
running with music
walking with podcasts or music
my thoughts when exercising are negative desu
>>
>>75286310
But, during the Stone Age...!
>>
>>75286716
>biking: no music
>walking: music
>treadmill: TV
>>
>>75286716
When I walk I usually use that time to disconnect from any media or online stuff and not listen to anything. Though if Im doing any longer cardio stuff usually I try to throw on something an hour+ long like a stream or podcast
>>
95g of protein for breakfast am i gonna make it?
>>
>>75286534
nta but our biological processes are similar enough that thermodynamics work the same for everyone, just at different rates. The sticky has solid advice on fat-loss, and in the past I lost over 90lbs in a little less than a year by using it as a reference. Increased physical activity from lifting, or a sport you get into can be huge and then just not eating like a pig and cutting out soda is pretty much all you need to do starting out.
>>
Anyone here fasting with snake juice? I only have pink salt and Himalayan salt, is that okay for electrolytes?
>>
File: ppppppp.gif (831 KB, 490x650)
831 KB
831 KB GIF
i have never met a snake-juicer who kept the weight off
>>
>>75287082
Statistically you haven't met any to begin with.
>>75287065
If you aren't fasting more than 4 days in a row you don't need it. I've tried long and short fasts, rolling 24 or 48's are better than the super long ones. You don't need any fancy shit to keep you going and its much easier to fit into a real life.
>>
WrapEnjoyer fell off the wagon again
>>
>>75284281
were you not taking any fiber supplements?
>>
>Over ate by 1000cals today
It is so fucking over, i'm going to gain like 10lbs from this. FUCK WHY AM I LIKE THIS
>>
>>75287185
Time to order two Large Domino's and a big bottle of Coke.
>>
>it's parent's anniversary so they are treating us to a steakhouse
one meal wipes out my entire deficit today...
>>
>>75286716
back when I was serious about it (5 miles every day) I used to listen to music but I realized that was also a problem/excuse to block out everything around me. Then I just went without my phone, period and it was far better.
>>
File: 1688334625946225.jpg (384 KB, 1137x1705)
384 KB
384 KB JPG
>>75287185
>>75287242
Time to do 2 hours of cardio and offset all that. Even one hour is good mitigation (I count approx 500/600 kcal per hour of cardio).
>>
>>75287242
>calorie counting app
>ads for food delivery
devilish
>>
Okay what if i don't do snake juice and just take the salt sublingually and take 400mg magnesium biglycinate spread throughout the day?
>>
>>75287297
How long are you planning to fast?
If it's for about three days, it doesn't really matter.
Just take whatever minerals/vitamins/electrolytes you can.
If it's more than three days, I actually don't recommend you to do that, but if you want to - that would be the time, where you should start making sure you're getting all the necessary supplementation.
>>
Qrd on the contest?
Just got here man.
>>
File: 1727343143313578.png (472 KB, 716x682)
472 KB
472 KB PNG
>>75286479
>>
>>75286716
Audiobooks, drowns out the voices in my head that tell me how much of a loser I am and I get to catch up on my reading. And when people ask me if I've read any books lately I can actually say yes.
>>
File: 1717615131516824.webm (3.92 MB, 1080x1136)
3.92 MB
3.92 MB WEBM
>>75287342
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA STOP
>>
>>75287242
Think about all the protein you consumed though. It's not that bad
>>
>>75286124
replacing mayo with avocado was a revelation for me. adds enough moisture to a sandwich that you don't really need anything else. pairs very well with mesquite turkey, black forest ham, or grilled chicken (with a slice of bacon).
>>
>>75287242
what sides are you ordering that has more calories than the main dish
just get a side salad and some broccoli or something
easy 1k cal steak and 300 cal sides and you keep your deficit
>>
>>75287297
you will have diarrhea I promise
>>
>>75287329
post weight each weekend
bot tracks progress
see how you are doing over time
compare yourself to other anons of similar height if you wish

just something to do if you plan on being here for awhile. see fattycontest dot com for full details
>>
MRE non-whey protein fucking sucks... god I feel like I'm drinking saw dust... this oatmeal isn't blended at all

I should have just bought normal whey...
>>
File: 1658431426107062.jpg (86 KB, 839x768)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>Break 3 day fast today
>Tempted to buy some bullshit food
>Found the will to cook healthy food and have a big healthy meal
>It was delicious and now I'm satiated way below maintenance
By the grace of God, I'm going to make it
>>
Fatty Contest
fatulator
85.8kg
>>
>>75287465
I'm getting two loaded baked potatoes
650 calories each
>>
>>75287611
why would you buy anything other than optimum nutrition gold standard whey
>>
just pig out and call it a refeed anon :)
>>
I wish you niggers would stop being lazy and make a thread before the current one dies.
>>75288279
>>75288279
>>75288279
>>
Fatty Contest
House_Hippo
231.2lbs
>>
FattyContest
LeQuack
108.7kg

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.