[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: linuxjeets_gathering.jpg (442 KB, 1024x576)
442 KB
442 KB JPG
Culturally speaking, why do Indians love Open Source so much? Every Indian I've met is a huge fan of Linux. What are the cultural reasons for this.
>>
poverty
>>
>>101582078
They can steal the white/asian man's work and claim it as their own
>>
Attaching yourself to an open source project boost your resume because the idiots hiring you assume you're responsible for ALL of it when you just changed a few words in a readme.
>>
where do you meet indians?
>>
>>101582078
>>101582078
>why do Indians love Open Source so much
They don't retard, you specifically googled "open source conference india" and you use it as some huge ground shattering fact.
Kill yourself winigger
>>
>>101582117
Everywhere, they are like an invasive species taking over an ecosystem until it reaches capacity and then collapses
>>
>>101582134
Holy cope, I got that straight from the Debian homepage. Linux is synonymous with Indians, cope harder LOL!
>>
It's free and they get to copy it.

>>101582134
Learn how to use a god damned toilet you menace. They shit down Canada's beaches because you people are animals.
>>
>>101582134
you're mom is ground shattering
>>
>>101582157
>I got that straight from the Debian homepage
You're acting like the jeetconference is the only one that ever took place
>>
>>101582144
I want OP to answer the question.
Where did you meet them indians, 100% of which are huge fans of Linux?
>>
>>101582078
>why do parasites love their host

lol lmao
>>
>>101582206
>trying the no true scotsman fallacy
No, instead we are going to apply simple logic.

A billion indians. Massive amounts of them get tech sector training.
There must be a sizeable portion of Indian people who know/use foss.

Now, please, kill yourself.
>>
The same reason why the chinese love open-source projects. They can copy-paste the code for their own profit since they don't have to legally abide by the licensing.

/thread
/any other answer is wrong
>>
>>101582232
I'm interested in knowing where non-indian OP is meeting indians with 100% linux loving hit rate.
Your comment btw makes it clear that you didn't even read the OP, which makes you look very stupid.
>>
>>101582078
As opposed to pooed software? >>101577504

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.