[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • You may highlight syntax and preserve whitespace by using [code] tags.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1723881120980.jpg (156 KB, 1920x1080)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
Embarrassingly Unqualified edition

>Interviewing
Tips and interview practice: https://blog.interviewing.io/

>How to write a resume
https://stackoverflow.blog/2020/11/25/how-to-write-an-effective-developer-resume-advice-from-a-hiring-manager/

>Salary Stuff
"What's your expected salary?": https://www.fearlesssalarynegotiation.com/salary-expectations-interview-question/
Negotiation advice: https://www.freecodecamp.org/news/how-not-to-bomb-your-offer-negotiation-c46bb9bc7dea/
Salary data: https://levels.fyi/

Don't disclose your current salary to recruiters.

>Layoffs
https://layoffs.fyi/

Previous Thread: >>101926919
>>
Reposting from last thread

Anons, I used to work in strategy consulting and left to found my startup solo about 2 years ago. Hasn't panned out so I'm looking to get back into work.
Would PM at FAANG (even if junior) be possible? What would be the best way to break in to a non-bs role?
>>
File: 1705204905933104.jpg (544 KB, 2200x2196)
544 KB
544 KB JPG
>>101936911
jobs that /g/ considers tech:
>software developer
everything else
>fake and gay
>>
>>101936939
Get simple job.
For steady cash.
Make new startup.
A side hustle startup.
Money will be there.
If you ever fall.
Anon please keep on trying.
Or you'll disappoint us all.
>>
>went to a job fair
>hr asking about stuff like skills, work experience, previous projects, how you would resolve a conflict etc... standard stuff
>4 hours of logic exam and personality test the following day
>received message today about schedule of initial interview(via phone call)
I'm a fresh graduate. Please tell me this is not the norm
>>
>>101937194
it's kind of like how the nigerian prince scam works. it's so outrageous that anybody with normally functioning mental faculties will immediately disregard it. then, when people reply, the scammers already know that they're retards who are worth their time.
>>
>>101937254
I want to believe that their recruitment process is just that bad cause it's a fairly big company in my area(tobacco export). Also their only requirement for the associate position is to have an idea of what vb.net is
>>
>>101937043
That's the plan, but it would be better if my simple job could be at FAANG - is it feasible? I'm used to working 80+hrs so any well-defined job is an easy one
>>
>>101937194
>Please tell me this is not the norm
You're doing well. Many of the regulars here are always complaining about not being able to get interviews at all. Just goes to show that there's something to be said for going to job fairs and talking to real people, as opposed to mass-applying to several-hundred positions that you're not qualified for.
>>
I've realized that I am never going to have a family or a wife due to women being whores so the best option is workceling and devoting 90 hours a week to tech. Are there any religions with a calvinist work ethic cope flavour I can convert to?
>>
>>101937403
You were predestined to die a virgin, Calvinist anon.
>>
>>101937403
Islam
ironically you may end up with a wife by doing that
>>
File: the-art-of-rhetoric-4.jpg (269 KB, 1200x1799)
269 KB
269 KB JPG
>>101936911
How to improve my rehoric?
Feels like my ideas don't stick.
I wanna become a thought leader, but need to start small.
>>
>>101937769
you need to be actually intelligent for that
>>
File: 1709663255818.jpg (317 KB, 1920x1282)
317 KB
317 KB JPG
I'm tired. Is there any money left in the Learn2code grift, stretching the basic syntax of a language into a 6 hour course with a 300 page book, or has everyone given up on that?
>>
File: priest_wojak.png (238 KB, 948x943)
238 KB
238 KB PNG
I seem more intelligent than I actually am because I'm well-spoken and "good with computers". The reality is that I'm a bang on average motherfucker and the code I'm writing is often for simple problems, rarely more complicated than a Leetcode easy. I've done too many intricate feats requiring a brain to call myself an idiot, but I've made far too many stupid mistakes to think I'm anywhere near a genius.
>>
>>101937769
Throw a bunch of buzzwords at people and when someone disagrees with you, say they're wrong without explaining why. If they insist on an explanation, insist that their mother fucks goats.
>>
>>101938087
being a 100 IQ normie is kinda depressing
t. 100 IQ normie
>>
>>101938087
I thought this but someone convinced me to take a proctored IQ test and I got 130.

I think some of us end up in bubbles where we're surrounded by other professionals and start to think everyone else is like that.
>>
>>101937769
I'm worried my rhetoric is better than my actual skill. People seem to listen to my bad ideas way too often.
>>
>>101937013
redditest "meme" that i've seen on this board in a while
>>
Does it make sense to grind leetcode conpetitions until im top 10% in ranking?
Will that grt me noticed when i apply for jobs?
>>
>>101938375
ever read these threads? it's mostly a circle jerk between programmers
>>
>>101938638
don't bother unless you aim for a job at fagman
>>
how do i feel overworked, burnt out and still feel like a god damn retard. at this point my brain is a constant
>"it's my fault, if i wasn't so fucking retarded, all my projects wouldn't be a mess"
>"no it's fucking management fault, they're setting unrealistic expectations and not giving me proper instructions or guidance."
>"no it's my fault, I should've dug through the documentation no matter how scattered they are to figure shit out."
honestly i just feel like RQing and just looking for a new job but I do like my team and management even though I do feel that sometimes he shoots for the moon and I'm just "uhhhh bro you're treating me like a senior dev/team lead" when this is literally my first real job being hired as a junior (then my senior left)

god im so stressed out for monday because I was talking to another team on a project and we agreed to do X and I talk to my boss about it two weeks later (we have a lot going on so it never got brought up until now) and he's like "anon...aren't we doing Y because ABC" and im just like "yeah... haha sorry my bad got confused." so now I have to talk to that team and pretend that X never happened (didn't get it in writing thankfully) and we were initially talking about it because we were still brainstorming the solution.
>>
>>101938721
And what should i bother with if i aim at low stress remote job basically anywhere, im from europe and have 2 yoe full time and 1 year part time and masters in CS
I dont care much about pay as long as its comfy and chill gig
If its good for fagman how it isnt good for other companies?
>>
File: 1712146961833255.png (57 KB, 860x362)
57 KB
57 KB PNG
>>
>>101938769
fagman interviews are known to be pretty hard because they love to jerk off to their little mind-benders. jeetcode will help you prepare for those. I haven't woked at fagman, but I wouldn't expect any remote comfy jobs there.
tasks we give candidates at our company are fairly simple. I am more interested in how they approach it and their thought process rather than solving some 160 IQ riddle. personally, I also pay special attention to candidates' github / personal projects (but not every interviewer does).
>>
>>101938923
What should i fill my github with?
I already have couple of personal projects
>>
>>101939051
>What should i fill my github with?
just any cool projects made with tech related to the position you are applying to. but I mean projects. not some "hello world" / "CS 101" bullshit.
>>
>>101939165
But if im top 10% at leetcode surely if its good enough for fagman then id be top candidate for other companies, would i not?
I ask because i find competetive programming fun and i have absolutely no idea what to put on my github and my personal projects arent good enough cause atm i dont even get a mail back
>>
>>101939389
you will likely do well in most interviews if you grind jeetcode, but, at least in case of our company, your jeetcode score will have exactly zero bearing on whether you get invited to an interview. initial screening is done by HR, and I very much doubt they know what jeetcode even is. they will look at your tech stack and previous experience.
>>
>slav team running tiny cloud subscription for “sister” company
>pay slav team to come in and run a security assessment on the instance to see how bad it is
>pretty fucking bad
>nothing has been done since
What the fuck
>>
File: Screenshot.png (74 KB, 1191x453)
74 KB
74 KB PNG
>>101939389
>But if im top 10% at leetcode surely
You sure? Show us your profile.
>>
>>101937403
calvanism/protestantism
>>
>>101939586
I said IF i'm
Currently im top 20%, the very first competition i did with very little experience i was top 35%
If i tried for a month and a half i could very probably do it
>>
>>101939474
I do terribly with HR women, actually the only jobs i have gotten were through male interviewers and companies were mostly male.
HR always says i lack experience.
>>
>>101939898
>HR always says i lack experience.
with women, probably
>>
I am doing a training as a sysadmin/it operations guy.
I also follow my hobby of doing web development via c# and angular.

I wanted to know, after I finish my training and attain my degree, what kind of stuff can be connected:

- azure
- web development
- system administration hybrid and cloud solutions
- intune

I am also genuinely considering to fully study the web Dev stuff in my free time and continue building my personal project using the experience and knowledge.

I hope to find a remote job later if the government has another need to rub their dicks on my butt for hours and expects me to shove it up my ass to follow ze orderz.
>>
>>101939919
What of these lists can be connected or stitched together into a job position.
>>
>>101939916
Xd
That might be it. Idk i was told to talk to women like id normally talk to anyone but it doesnt work
>>
>>101939898
Sounds like me.

I presented the current milestone of my project with the goal to learn to make a presentation that takes 10 minutes and I can convey it as best as I can to the target audience.

The Dr. in our team and the backend/SQL guy had just as much feedback to give as the rest of the group.
However they also mentioned that if they had a say in it, I would have been already reassigned to their subdivision or get am exemption to give a software dev to advise me and train me to the point I could be extremely valuable to the company in comparison to other current trainees.

I just hope I finish whatever I am doing and then fuck off to a mostly remote position if I can keep in regular contact with the it teams and co workers who need my help.
>>
I actively refuse to interact with anyone from my team unless it's strictly work related.

There's a team channel where they all talk all the time and post cringe normie memes and I have not made a single post in the 2 years that I've been working at the company.
I also refuse to attend any company events.
>>
File: file.png (408 KB, 684x766)
408 KB
408 KB PNG
I already applied for 10 position and didn't get a single interview, anyone has any tips?
>>
>>101938343
get a load of this 130 IQ pseud mf trying to blend in with the rest of us retards. you don't get our struggle m8. in a room with you and your mensa buddies, we would be like a bunch of flies, mindlessly shitting on the whiteboard.
>>
>>101940329
If you inject mushrooms your iq will keep growing.
>>
>>101938745
bump
>>
>>101940210
i expect this bullshit from eurocucks not indian canada fuckers. at least it's better than the stuff i see here but god damn bro.
>>
>>101940436
qrd
>>
>>101940452
No. STAR STAR WATASHI NO STAR.
>>
>>101940210
>experience
>fast food
damn, I feel for you bro. I remember when at the beginning of my tech career my only experience was work in vodka packaging plant (yep, slav here), and I had that in my CV. dark times. good luck, anon!
>>
>applies to 10 jobs
>"guys i didn't get an interview"
how fresh is this dude lol.
>>
Any tips for passing certifications / technical assessments that are worded like certs? I swear you have to be a fucking salesman for the product in question and learn all their stupid names for tools that will be renamed next year.
>>
>>101940469
you mean the star method?
>>
Does your work give any satisfaction?
>>
>>101937790
I think people would pay big bucks for a 3 month course to prepare them for internship interviews.
>>
>>101940742
no satisfaction and no money
at least when I become a swe I'll have money to invest into gamedev projects.
>>
File: outsourcing.png (23 KB, 960x181)
23 KB
23 KB PNG
My girlfriend is ethnically Indian and visits from time to time, and she says I couldn't "handle" even visiting India because it's too rough and tumble and dirty
>>
>>101940858
what if instead of paying $90/h for a single internship, companies paid them $15/h and gave the opportunity for 6 interns instead of 1
>>
>>101940855
>invest into gamedev
you're better off burning that money on yt for views
>>
>>101927365
What are these logos
>>
>>101937043
This. Wish this was discussed more and never see /biz/ talk about this other than shitcoins. I currently have a shit pay 100% wfh position and this is what I'm doing. During work whenever time is free and after work for like another 6 hours I'm working on SEO marketing. Set up one blog, if successful, setup another, then another. There are people making 5 figs monthly doing this and just a fraction of that I can quit my job.
>>
>>101940945
If I am a swe I don't have to worry about money anymore I don't really care if I keep living my cheap lifestyle, so any surplus money I can use it to have fun making games.
>>
File: 1710373658593568.png (308 KB, 1732x928)
308 KB
308 KB PNG
>Internship
>You need to be a graduate
>You also need 5 years of experience
>Also its part time on-site

I know its most likely an error but this will probably be the future lmao.
>>
>>101941060
sure, but I wouldn't call that investing. that's just having a hobby.
>>
I feel like I'm in fucking high school sometimes. During internal, problem solving meetings I get interrupted so much, and my ideas get rejected without real reasoning. I'm a bit on the quieter side, always have been, but this situation specifically annoys me. Especially because I've proven myself over the years, and so many of my ideas were accepted during 1 on 1s and smaller meetings.
Am I a diva for thinking professional adults should be capable of not interrupting someone talking about the problem? Or reject proposals due to tone and voice volume?
This is my first company, so I don't have much to compare.
>>
File: 1670724884819093.jpg (19 KB, 481x406)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
might get a pip at facebook. i am not that smart
>>
>>101940210
I would remove the phone number.
>>
Can I still Learn2Code™ and collect a 7 figure annual salary fully remote if I have been diagnosed with MMR (Massive Mental Retardation)?
I'm a 47 year old virgin btw, not sure if that matters.
>>
>>101941527
no.
>>
Gonna fork openpilot and advertise it on Reddit as "ethical AI, blockchain, NFT, distributed cloud compute powered microservices". The only modification I've made is that it crashes your car at a fantastic speed, instantly killing your dumb ass. Since it's licensed under GPLv3 you can't do shit, no liability here you stupid mothafuka. I'll give u an updoot if you somehow survive.
>>
>>101941527
You can expect a 6 figure salary equivalent in your life maybe.
I definitely believe that AI and LLMs are gonna create so much bad junk code, that needs to be refactored and improved, that people that continue their journey will be able to immediately start and deliver results.

I just hope they are stuck giving into demands of x5 paycheck for what they are looking for as seniors are leaving into retirement, or end up going down permanently.
>>
>>101936911
>worked at a WITCH company past 5 years
>ended up doing rote memorization role updating documents in liquibase for the whole time
>now I have to look for a new job with 4 (was on bench) years "experience"

How do I unfuck myself? I have an interview this week. Building a Spring app with a postgres backend and either Angular or React on the front. No idea yet how to host it. Also built a full stack Flask app, and a to do list app
>>
>>101941527
lowkey I feel like if you're a 47 year old virgin then you don't have the softskills nor the drive to learn2code. also if you have to ask that question instead of just going and learning
>>
>>101941179
This is why a career at a corporation should be a short term goal in order to make money, long term goal should be to have your own business and not have to deal with that garbage
>>
>>101937769
Just be a people pleaser and somewhat you're told. Then people will listen to you. Be the guy who brings donuts to the office. Doesnt matter what your ideas are then.
>>
>>101941800
28-year-old virgin who learnt2code years ago here. I've been hanging out in places for over a decade where there are no single women, ever. I don't even have the opportunity to drop my spaghetti.

>inb4 go on tinder
No that might actually solve my problems, go away.
>>
>>101941049
>SEO marketing
I'm not going to tell you your business, but this market doesn't have a great outlook at present.
>>
>>101941925
they're in college. if you didn't find someone in college, or aren't in a position of frequent contact with college students, it's over for you. women don't leave college single because they're too weak and coddled to take on adult life on their own.
>>
>>101941925
Use Hinge to meet girls at your local university. Parley that into getting invited to social gatherings. Find girl and present yourself as established in your career. This is the Trump card you have over college age guys. They will be more fit or whatever, but women really crave the signs of a security provider. Grain of salt about this advice: it does not work on rich girls so don't try it at a private school. You should be aiming more mid-size state school. Preferably with a decent amount of returning students so you won't stick out too hard.
>>
>>101941925
>>101942158(me)
Additional post to say that I got my best at and current gf this way when I was 27 and she was 20. If it's possible for me it's possible for you.
>>
File: 1720368824361078.png (1.15 MB, 1920x1080)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB PNG
>mom, who lives rent free in MY house, is berating me once again about playing games on a fucking weekend
>"why do you waste your life doing nothing? you should be more productive!"
i've just about mcfucking had it with this broke ass boomer
>>
>>101937769
>How to improve my rehoric?
Open mic comedy, unironically. You will eat shit, but it will teach you how to talk.
>Feels like my ideas don't stick.
This is likely because the people listening have no personal investment in what you're suggesting. If you want people to listen or care about what you have to say you have to build their trust in you first.
>I wanna become a thought leader
A fool's goal. Just do things that help people and then don't ask for things in return. If they feel indebted to you personally they will be more likely to care or pay attention to your ideas because they feel like they owe it to you.
>>
>>101942211
What does she do all day that she feels the right to scold you for what you do with your free time?
Fuxking women, bros.
>>
>>101942256
unironically glued to trump clippers on youtube and "studies" conspiracy theories (also by watching youtube)
>>
I decided not to go to university and go to the military instead. The girls were not very good. My standards aren't super high, I just want like, a smart girl who makes me laugh. She can be flat, she doesn't have to be a model. But I don't want to be stuck with somebody vapid for the rest of my life, I need a partner I can trust to have my back through life.
>>
>>101942211
>>101942285
doesn't matter, she's right
>>
>>101941812
Do you really think I could hold my own during some big presentation to score a client, if I can only assert myself in small meetings of people who already respect me? Honest question, always steered clear of starting my own business due to my poor networking skills.
>>
>>101942363
Can you find me a job?
>>
>>101942363
>you MUST be productive at all times
wrong
pay me and i'll be productive
>>
>>101942305
Yeh I feel like those girls are more in university, go to a college town if you can
>>
>>101942439
going out and finding a gf is being productive.
>>
>>101942492
But I'm in my mid 20s now, I'd be a creep to go hang around college towns preying on girls
>>
>>101941965
Can you please elaborate?

I've had 2 jobs as an SEO specialist and currently, there are thousands of these jobs and growing. Plus a lot of blogs out there (some that don't appear to have much effort put into) are making around the $400-$1000 monthly range. For example, this site easycarelectrics . com is making $400/mo https://flippa.com/11684344-automotive-content-site-youtube-channel-making-over-500pm-autopilot-over-100-blogs-unpublished-massive-potential-to-diversify-income-streams It's clearly a very low effort site, so putting in the work is completely worth it from my experience.
>>
>>101941049
>>101942591
How do these blogs make money? And yes I get upset with /biz/ too since they only care about get rich quick coins and all, or sometimes if they're smart long term stocks.
>>
>>101942591
Can you help me SEO my site? Its not a blog its a site that uses external api and crunches the numbers, i currently have about 1-2 daily users but if i upped it maybe it would be something. I did very basic SEO in terms of putting keywords in headers and title and description and now the site is on 1st page of some specific google search. How can i upgrade it even more?
>>
>>101941007
From left to right::

>Ash Framework
A declarative resource-modeling and application development library for Elixir. Applies Domain Driven Design using dynamic runtime codegen over DSLs. Much more ergonomic than static codegen which induces maintenance burden.

>Elixir
A concurrent, scalable, functional programming language with message-passing/actor-model as a core principle based on BEAM/OTP

>Tailwind
This is just a utility CSS system. It was controversial but everyone appears to have given up and gone back to whatever they normally shit on

>Phoenix
The Elixir webserver. In that post anon is also clearly describing using Phoenix Liveview, which is a system to run interactive, realtime dynamic interfaces from the backend. It, strangely, really does work, unfairly well. BEAM is magical stuff.
>>
>>101943375
2nd page actually, just checked
>>
File: 1421539813123.png (63 KB, 800x1064)
63 KB
63 KB PNG
>>101942211
kill her
>>
>>101942591
Search engines are done, dipshit. Publishers blew it with your stinky Indian SEOslop blogspam. You're getting semantically extracted and not seeing a dime – RAG is the new uBlock Origin.
>>
File: crash suicide oneyng.png (108 KB, 471x265)
108 KB
108 KB PNG
>>101938745
I don't have any answers for you but I feel the same way
one of these days I won't wake up and I'll be free
>>
I got HR to force everyone to attend my coming out party (I'm trans) during lunch next week as a "culture event."
>>
File: uhoh_stinky.jpg (132 KB, 1704x843)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
>>101943270
It's a combination of affiliates (get a nice percentage depending on selected affiliate program), ads, and personal products but most importantly you need traffic. Build your site to please google search and leverage social media platforms to drive more traffic (old strategy but still works).

So if you're in the business of selling, lets say website templates https://www.sqspthemes . com/become-an-affiliate has a 30% rate (which is really good, suspiciously high, kek) so their average template costs around $300. You build a site catering to the niche of "cheapwebsitetemplates" or something using keywords and interlinking relevant posts to climb the ranks, make a post "premium templates under $500", add your affiliate link, that's $90 from just one sale. No imagine if "cheapwebsitetemplates" has 40 of these kinds of posts. The key is mostly informational posts then a small amount of commercial posts. If its all commercial posts, it will just be another spammy slop site.

Funny story, I dabbled with sex toy affiliates for shits and giggles and the first sale was from Israel, kek. If I can dig out that screenshot I'll post it here.
>>
File: alyssa_bustamante.jpg (36 KB, 768x432)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>101937769
I've learned recently that sometimes if a given idea is too spicy, you can stop short of actually saying it, but you can sort of get close to it.

You can say "I'm not saying X, but we do need to talk about how we're going to deal with this." In this case, X is in fact what you think would be best, but folks might not yet be ready for it.

Example is that a certain evil higher-up managerial guy forced us to hire like 20 people at once, and many of them are not working out for various reasons. Some absolutely need to be fired. But we're not in the position to flat out ask for that. So HM, a really cool guy says something like
>I'm not talking about getting rid of people, I mean we all got families, I understand. But we do need to acknowledge that we have some people who have been here for almost three years and they're still not growing. They're still chewing up other people's time to do their own work. We can talk about teaching people, and that's true, you know I love mentoring, but some of these people, some of these people we've already been teaching for some time, and eventually we do have to ask how long we're going to have to invest in these people before they start to be a net benefit. I mean look at so-and-so. We hired him at the Senior level, and he requires as much help as a junior. And he's been here for two years. So like I said no, that doesn't mean you have to do something drastic, I'm not a manager, I'm not saying I know what needs to be done. But we should recognize that some people are not growing, some people are not being effective developers right now.

Also: start off earlier in the discussion with more agreement and positivity. Once you've thrown them some bones, you can start getting into what you really think.

Number one thing to remember: be likeable, and like people. No one will listen to you if you seem like you don't like them.
>>
File: 20200831_204258.jpg (44 KB, 622x488)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>apply to job
>1 week later
>phone goes off at 2 AM USA time on a Sunday from "Qazeem Iqbal" expressing their desire to interview me
jesus fucking christ are companies seriously outsourcing HR and recruiting now?

how long until corpo-singularity where companies only exists in first-world countries as legal entities but all actual labor is done by brown insect people for 1/1000000th the cost?

also if any of you speak arabic (maybe farsi? hard to tell from the name) can you tell me how to tell this retard that doing work on Sunday is haram
>>
File: dnd.jpg (261 KB, 987x746)
261 KB
261 KB JPG
>>101944016
>not setting up dnd
completely your fault
>>
>>101943375
I'm not well versed with apis, sorry, mostly a blog guy.

>>101943420
Not quite, I see you drank the "blogging is dead" koolaid. While yes, there has been a lot of decline, yes there is endless sludge and slop that ruins it for everyone, yes google has actively removed sites from rankings. Times are changing, times have always been changing, adjust and adapt. Relying 100% google is not the way however having a website (or websites) helps a shit ton when you're trying to make money online. Again, you have to leverage other ways to get traffic to your sites.
>>
>>101944073
Your IQ is 96

>Again, you have to leverage other ways to get traffic to your sites.
No one is sending traffic to your garbage dump shitriver goblin cock rape shart websites, SEObro.

They have no desire to go to your websites. They never did. They just wanted recipes and instructions, and you held those things hostage, so they had to.

But now users can semantically extract everything they want, in real time, with a nice conversational agent, without ever even knowing that the data was originally buried in a steaming pile of malvertising goobygoop.

You're already dead. Give it seven years for the last of the confused boomers you parasitize to be threshed from this earth.

>>101944054
>>101944016
Focus mode is mandatory now, with all the shit hell spam calls on POTS, thanks to calcuttaniggers like >>101944073 and its kith

>Are companies really outsourcing HR and recruiting?
Yes, and it's awful. Tech interviewing is now about carefully crafting payloads to penetrate multiple layers of needful Saareaucracy while still delivering something compelling to the technical team lead on the inside.

I can tell you with resigned certainty that a lot of resumes fall through the cracks through sheer, Sandler-movie-tier retard hijinks.
>>
>>101944227
So you're an expert? Ok, how are you making money online then? Do you actually have helpful tips or are you going to continue shit flinging?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.