[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: studio4-starry-version.jpg (100 KB, 695x695)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
How to request advice:
>Budget
>Intended use (media, source, environment)
>Frequency response preference and music examples
>Past gear and your thoughts on them

FAQ:
>Where do I buy IEMs?
Amazon, Aliexpress, Linsoul, Hifigo, Shenzhenaudio

>Shopping Guide (IEMs, Cables, Ear Tips, etc.):
https://rentry.org/consoomer_guide

>EQ Guide (Measurements, Targets, Equalizer, etc.):
https://rentry.org/IEM-EQ-Guide

>/iemg/ Proto-Blog/Wiki
https://rentry.org/iemgazette

>Frequency Response Graph Tool
squig.link

>Budget Wire Over-Ear IEMs:
• EPZ Q1 Pro / G10 (Harman) - $35
• TRN Conch (bright V) - $35
• Kefine Delci (bassy neutral) - $75
• Simgot EA500LM (bright V) - $90

>Bullet IEMs:
• Final E500 (dark) - $25
• Tanchjim One DSP (neutral) - $30
• Etymotic ER2XR (neutral) - $100

>Flathead Earbuds:
• Blue Vido (warm) - $5
• Faaeal Iris 2.0 (warm) - $10

>USB-C DACs:
• Non-EU Apple dongle (A2049, not A2155) - $10
• Fosi Audio DS2 2024 - $60
• Qudelix 5K - $110

>PMPs:
• Hifi Walker H2 / Surfans F20 (Rockbox) - $120
• HiBy M300 - $200
• Hidizs AP80 Pro-X - $200
• Shanling M1 Plus - $210

Previous thread: >>102864827
>>
tinitus bros... i dont hear so good
>>
Got Shure Aonic 4s and one of the units got damaged only after ~2 years of use (corrosion and socket damage). Is there even a point in contacting Shure if it's been more than two years? Sounds like there is no lifetime warranty on these.
Disappointed in the aonic 4s. Had my muddy SE215s for years through rain, sleet, travel,gym and they just kept working all on the original excellently made cable.
>>
>>102884067
>Moondrop May, replace the DSP cable
We been knowing that senpai. Moondorp'd lol

>>102885478
>Am I about to cook or am I about to get cooked?
You're cooked chat
>Velvet Wide Bore
Warned people those are a meme (the wide bore specifically), seems you didn't get the memo or chose not to listen
>F**O product
Lol. Lmao even
>Sliivo pos
>autoEQ to Harmeme
Holy retard, can't believe I ever wasted time typing up responses to your dumb ass
>>
>>102888325
sir do the needful and listen to speakars because in ear monitars are bad for your well being and health
>>
>>102888346
>only after ~2 years of use
Chifi left the chat.
>>
>>102888346
>only after ~2 years of use
That's not bad.
>Is there even a point in contacting Shure
Doesn't hurt, just a few minutes typing up emails.
>Disappointed
Shure is an overpriced, outclassed, legacy brand.
>>
File: IMG_20241019_131132.jpg (2.76 MB, 4000x5333)
2.76 MB
2.76 MB JPG
>>102888325
You just need to unveil your tinnitus.
>>
>>102888441
You break it you buy it, I wouldn't go near that thing with a 10 ft. pole bro...
>>
Just got the Edifier TWS1 Pro 2.
Feels pretty good man.
Gives the drums a real kick.
>>
File: ugh.png (89 KB, 1293x641)
89 KB
89 KB PNG
>>102888209
I think I fucked it up...
>>102888347
>Warned people those are a meme
Not when I was here apparently, although my mistake was thinking the wider bore was related to the nozzle width, thinking I'd need it wider on the tip for the Sliivo. Took a big L there.
>F**O
Not the biggest FiiO fan myself, but what the fuck was I supposed to get instead? I got baited by the EQ (doesn't even work).
>Sliivo pos
You keep saying this but you're not giving me an alternative IEM I should have bought.
>autoEQ to Harmeme
That's in the OP guide what you want me to do nigga...
>>
>>102888532
>giving me an alternative IEM
Maybe if you wanted Harman you get a Harman tuned IEM you dolt. Not a peaky KZ-tier retarded mess like the SL41
>>
>>102885478
Regarding the tips situation. I got dabbed on with the Divinus wide bore, thinking it relates to the IEM nozzle width. Those absolutely do not fit my ears, even the smallest one. Dunu S&S are nice, but I can only wear the smallest one, and even that hurts my left ear. It seems the cylindrical shape tips aren't for me. I went back to the Sliivo stock tips, picking the smallest ones, which measure 9.2mm in height, 10mm width at the bottom, 7mm width at the top, and 5mm for the hole opening at the tip. Considering that, what tips can I upgrade to from the stock ones? I was gonna get spinfits initially but they were sold out.
>>102888563
>you get a Harman tuned IEM you dolt
Such as???
>>
File: 1720577029823747.png (228 KB, 2400x1038)
228 KB
228 KB PNG
>>102888142
True music enjoyer target. Not harman or jm1 crap.
>>
Flatheadbros, how is that slippery slope treating you? Stuck on budget or went on adventure?
>>
>>102888654
read the fucking rentrys n00b
>>
>>102888730
>4khz peak
my tinnitus flared up just thinking about it lmao
>>
I've unlocked new knowledge. Ear tips are more important than EQ. As a matter of fact I shall not be using EQ in the first place for IEMs. EQ is only for headphones and even then is options. Fight me irl if you must.
>>
>>102888804
I did, asshole. For IEMs the only option was the CKLVX and I wanted to be different and a thread first, plus the Sliivo has a smaller body, and my ears are smaller.
>>
>>102888812
You pick the right tips before you start EQing you dingus.
>>
>>102888852
With the right tips I wont need EQ.
>>
>>102888809
That's not even a peak lol. What's your target then
>>
How many of you itt actually have tinnitus because I feel like you're trolling. I actually do have it.
>>
>>102888866
Never diagnosed but I hear some ringing when I pay attention.
>>
>>102888855
EQ is mandatory.
>>
>>102888866
I have tinnitus since always and am able to completely ignore it, it's just something that I have and doesn't hinder my listening experience at all
>>
>>102888325
Anyone have actual experience with tinnitus, I have had a very slight buzz in my right ear for a while now, and Im starting to think it might never be going away
>>
Got my FiiO HS20's for my Chu 2's, and they definitely sit better in my ears than the stock tips, they actually stick and don't slip out. Plus now I will know when they'll start to oxidize again. They're also much less springy and it seems that I have to use the M size and insert them deep for them to properly seal. At this point I believe my issue is that I don't know how to insert them properly, I'll keep fiddling with them until I get the right amount of bass and by doing so I scratch my ear with the nozzle and then it hurts. I'd get the Spring Tips to try out next if Moondrop offered a variety pack of them like FiiO did, shit's too finicky to just blind buy one size.

I'm still thinking about getting the EPZ Q1 Pro's on 11.11, but now I'm thinking whether or not I should be on the lookout for other cheapo shit around that price point to try and get for a bargain once the sale starts. Or other cheap chinkshit in general. It'd be nice if the fox IEM guy weighed in on how he maintains them.
>>
>listen to the Variations for months
>try the OG Yume
>it actually sounds better and doesn't destroy your ear canal after 10 minutes, while being much lighter
>>
>>102888893
I can ignore it too unless it's quiet. Then it's just there. It 100% must hinder our listening experience though. There's no way a layer of "EEEEEEEEEEEEE" doesn't affect us. If someone with no tinnitus suddenly got it mid song they'd kill themselves.
>>
>>102889049
>Chuzo getting Fox IEM
bros this is groundbreaking
>>
Just gonna take a quick nap with my new IEMs bros I'm feeling eepy...
>>
>>102889069
it just masks very quiet sounds in very narrow area of very high frequencies so in practice it's very insignificant, I still can very much enjoy high-end brilliance and air
>>
>>102889077
The real Chunig never uses capital letters
>>
File: 1700277104556531.png (1.81 MB, 1501x839)
1.81 MB
1.81 MB PNG
>thought people couldn't download soulseek from me because of CGNAT
>I simply renamed the music folder and forget to change it in soulseek
>>
>>102888866
Sometimes I get temporary ringing from sudden loud sounds but no permanent ringing. Sometimes I also hear hissing with IEMs and it continues even when I unplug them from the jack. Perhaps my tuning is so perfect that it stresses all of my hair cells equally.
>>
>>102889069
Do you know how many musicians have tinnitus and it doesn't affect their work? Human brains evolved to ignore constants like the wind so that when they hear a twig snap they're alerted of a potential threat to them. Same thing goes with tinnitus, the brain filters it out and you don't notice it. And it especially filters it out when you're listening to music, tinnitus manifests when there's no noise. Once there is a noise, the brain prioritizes the noise and the tinnitus goes away.

tl;dr shut the fuck up, stop thinking about it and enjoy the music, the only thing hindering your listening experience is your retardation
>>
>>102889225
>lil bro thinks his brain is an equalizer
I'm not saying people that have it are disabled and should die, moron. Not having it would just be better.
>>
>>102889225
One of the symptoms of autism is inability to filter out constant sounds like clocks ticking.
>>
Just got some gatos today and listened to my usual shit for a few hours. I doubt burn-in really applies here but they were pretty shit as expected.
>positives
extremely light weight, no fatigue, no leak, good fit, good cable, decent carry case
>negatives
non-existent bass, no sound stage, zero isolation, and everything sounds muffled so you need to raise usual listening volume to sound "normal"
For reference I compared these to my og starfields and genuinely can't find a single aspect that's better outside of frame weight. That said, for how cheap these are they aren't that bad. The cable feels much better than moondrop's shit too. I could see myself using them on occasion even, maybe at the gym or on a plane.
>>
Could someone with a larger brain explain why F**O would need app permissions for location and nearby devices for a dongle DAC that doesn't even have bluetooth? I just turned my internet off, enabled the permissions, set my EQ settings, disabled the permissions, uninstalled the app, and turned back my internet on. Unless I'm being autistic and there's actually no risk, why would the app need to constantly know my location?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEVyLT-V48w

How does your IEM of choice handle this masterpiece?
>>
>>102889564
they're chinks bro. moondorp app is no different. if you lurked long enough, you'd know that it's only scraping the surface of why we memedunk on these retarded companies (add in kayzed-brands for the holy pos trinity). never redeem their products.
>>
>>102889612
not nearly technical enough to show the techs of my pos, it's no Boogerman OST
>>
>>102889564
Edifier app wanted permissions to draw over all apps. Despicable.
>>102889612
IEM? I only have pos.
>>
>>102889648
I figured in advance but I bought the KA15 because it said you can do EQ on the web platform, which doesn't fucking work. I think I scammed myself anyways. I don't see why I wouldn't be able to EQ straight on my phone anyways.
>>102889710
>Edifier
For what fucking reason? Out of all their products they only have a couple of speakers worth buying and those don't need software.
>>
>>102889731
>For what fucking reason
TWS with LDAC and PEQ.
>>
>>102889736
>TWS
Trash.
>>
>>102889648
>bro just don't buy chinkshit ever
That leaves:
>Sony (barely makes traditional IEM's anymore)
>Shure (professional monitoring IEM's not meant for music listening)
And... basically that. Every other brand is chinkshit. Don't ever buy magnets on a wire because they were made in China. Just stop bothering with the hobby at this point.
>>
>>102889742
I hope you trip over your cables one day and smash your dumb fucking face.
>>
File: Capture.png (66 KB, 806x924)
66 KB
66 KB PNG
Ok buds I want to try wavelet on android. Which of these music players is least reddit and most 4chan? I've been using vanilla music for many years and I love it but it's been giving me issues and I'm moving on.
>>
>>102889776
You posted that but you didn't really mean it.
>>
how did chifi go from anime to 3D cosplay influencers?
https://x.com/CarlaS23364273
>>
>>102889749
>Westone
>64 Audio
>Vision Ears
>Campfire
>Audio-Technica
>Oriolus
>HiDition
>Elysian (although outside of Annihilator the QC is awful)
>Subtonic
>FatFreq
>hundreds of small boutique brands around the world that are not known at all but good
not all the hope is lost, not all the world got chinked
>>
Only chinks make good IEMs, if you don't want chink IEMs buy speakers. Nobody makes good headphones.
>>
>>102889781
If you're willing to pay for it/know how to pirate it, Poweramp is comfy af. Great EQ functionality, very good gesture navigation, built-in Milkdrop visualizations if you're into that, and a plethora of other functions, feels much closer to Windows foobar2000 than foobar2000 on Android is in terms of functionality. There's also Poweramp Equalizer, a standalone app that can EQ any Android app with a media stream, so GrayJay, NewPipe, YouTube Music, Spotify, whatever. It also means you can just get that and not bother with Poweramp if you just want EQing.
>>
>>102889824
I wonder where they get their drivers kek
>>
>>102889781
I'm using musicolet. All I need from a music player is search that searches the artist and the title simultaneously. But if you want something 4chan try auxio.
>>
>>102889896
Don't be silly. Of course from Bellsing!
>>
>>102889922
Both of these looks nice. Do they have actual shuffle? Vanilla music's shuffle isn't real shuffle.
>>102889857
I could pay for it but is it worth it over the above two? It's kinda ugly to be honest.
>>
>>102890003
I don't use shuffle so I can't tell what's real shuffle.
>>
File: 1699066924836654.png (839 KB, 1080x2520)
839 KB
839 KB PNG
>>102890003
>It's kinda ugly to be honest.
By default is pretty ugly but it supports skins. Also paid, but trivial to pirate. No license checks, just pull an APK from Mobilism, pop it in and you can use it in Poweramp. I use Luminous Black, tons of options to choose from, but I prefer a simple clean look like this.

Remember that you can always pirate Luminous Black, run Poweramp on it's trial period and get a feel for it, what it can do and how it can look before deciding to splurge out on phone software.
>>
>>102889749
>Etymotic
>final audio
>inb4 muh QC
A series and VR series good QC, great comfort, and Japanese honorary Aryan tuning
>Sennheiser
IE series is the most comfortable shit and easy to EQ, none chinkfi can replicate that BASS quality

I'd only buy chink-fi if I were living in some 3rd world shithole.
>>
>>102890003
Don't get Poweramp EQ, mediocre EQ filter implementation
Stick to the player or wavelet or jamesdsp
>>
File: AmeriFi.jpg (317 KB, 1080x2071)
317 KB
317 KB JPG
>>102889896
For Westone, I assume that their Mach line-up uses custom Knowles BAs. The only information I could find was picrel from Knowles Corp's Linkedin and a few articles mentioning W60, Mach 10, and Mach 60 using Knowles BAs.
>>
File: 1721444926330269.jpg (211 KB, 1199x1600)
211 KB
211 KB JPG
>>102888441
>>
>>102890134
Cool story, now post pictures of yours.
>>
>>102890054
This looks good but musicolet and auxio that anon suggested are free and work perfectly. Unless musicolet has ads, which I haven't seen yet.
>>102890164
Yeah wavelet it is. Can't believe how retard proof it is with autoeq especially.
>>
>>102889824
64 just released a planar using the same driver as s12 and timeless but at 10x the price
they're the biggest chinks of all
>>
File: endgame.png (633 KB, 668x496)
633 KB
633 KB PNG
sup folks. journey been good so far but i just achieved enlightenment (endgame) rn
>>
>>102890969
what the fuck is wrong with dongletroons
>>
File: facts.png (1.73 MB, 2093x2226)
1.73 MB
1.73 MB PNG
>>102890258
Chifi is cringe and 99% of it does not feature any tangible audio or craftsmanship qualities
It is nothing more than a hype hamsterwheel rolling aside quality portable audio
>>
File: 1708695514537765.jpg (16 KB, 426x420)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>102888988
>>102888866
i've had tinnitus since i was a child and can talk a bit about it
after getting into IEMs, there were times i'd begin to think that some events, IEM-related or not, worsened it, but after a year or so i'd say that it's more or less the same. what i've learned is that it may get louder as you "abuse" your ears, but gets back to what could be called a base level after some time. stress also plays a role in that, and paying too much attention will obviously make it seem louder than it really is.
IEMs definitely make it more noticeable simply because you are blocking your ear canal, and every time i pause the music one of the first things i notice is the ringing sound. it then goes away as i become more aware of the ambient sounds.
all in all it's quite sad that i didn't take much care of my hearing as a child (it's hard when in preschool fuckers would literally scream in your ear to scare you) and as a teenager, but that's the hearing i have nowadays. if you ever get depressed, which may happen - i feel like hearing is an underestimated sense, as you go out and there's so much noise pollution and loud sounds that after a long time could contribute to hearing loss - remember that the hearing you have now is much better than no hearing at all. also, most normies are not trustworthy when answering questions about hearing as they are not used to examining sound meticulously , so asking them if they too hear a ringing sound and if so, how loud it is, is not exactly a good idea.
however, do remember that you can still worsen it by listening at high volumes or by other type of exposures to loud sounds, so do all that's viable to protect your hearing. get used to examining quiet sounds, so that you don't have to turn the volume too high when listening to music "analytically". stay well, hit play and enjoy music my fren
>>
Real music
https://youtu.be/9MeLdqTJHMY?si=Q8ETqWKt0hsCnPUz
>>
>>102890969
what am i looking at
>>
>>102890665
but they used the same helmholtz chamber as SINGOLO! which means there's 10x more techs, justifying the price
>>
>>102891006
they try to transition their jackless phones into ones with jacks, but the harsh truth is their phones will never be real phones with jacks
>>
>>102890969
A man doesn't need more
>>
>>102888866
i may have it, doesn't really make a difference tbqh quite honest
>>
>>102891113
>remember that the hearing you have now is much better than no hearing at all
ALWAYS, otherwise you couldn't hit play and enjoy the music
>>
File: 1716453522140361.png (79 KB, 436x353)
79 KB
79 KB PNG
>>102891325
Hitting play without EQ is how you lose hearing.
>>
>>102891325
>enjoy the music
Pfft, in this thread? Here the enjoyment is all about provocation, arguing, infighting and being angry all the time.
>>
>>102891510
What's your favorite pos? It's shit. All your pos are shit. My pos are good.
>>
File: 1713889880560316.jpg (2.76 MB, 1500x2000)
2.76 MB
2.76 MB JPG
>>102891510
not true, i mostly come here to look at cool IEM pics
>>
>>102891566
>pagpags
>cool IEMs
I mean, you're not wrong. They're good and enough for pretty much everyone.
>>
>>102891009
There's no way this shit can go in your ear.
>>
>>102890665
>biggest chinks
Oh puhlease. Don't insult chinks by associating them with soviet J's. China is their biggest enemy. The reason why we can afford all this cool shit is because of chinks.
>>
I just want to share with everyone that I'm very happy with my Sliivo and that there wasn't a better purchase for the price.
>>
File: 1706545969466660.jpg (90 KB, 748x1697)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
PSA: New Bellsing BAs equivalent to Sonion at 1/2 the price.
>>
File: 11-11.jpg (372 KB, 1194x2018)
372 KB
372 KB JPG
What are you planning to buy on 11.11? O.O
>>
File: Untitled.png (80 KB, 1223x967)
80 KB
80 KB PNG
>>102891006
maintaining a straight cable run helps against electrical infetterence as well as applel cables self-destructive tendencies
>>
File: 1705469755647375.jpg (47 KB, 1408x645)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>102891858
>What are you planning to buy on 11.11? O.O
>>
>>102891858
pos
>>
>>102891858
Nothing really, maybe if some divinus wide bore tips come down to a good discount or another ER4XR if that happens
>>
File: 1712782728926212.gif (2.7 MB, 444x250)
2.7 MB
2.7 MB GIF
>>102891862
>maintaining a straight cable run helps against electrical infetterence
>>
>>102891875
>no nozzle lip
>harman
>allegadly inverted polarity
why
>>
>>102891842
Cool. I like Bellsing.
>>
>>102891858
Too many things, but we'll see, probably one or a few of these
>More cables
>FiiO BTR13
>Tanchjim Cable X
>Letshuoer Cadenza4
>KZ EDC Pro
>Tanchjim Kara/Ola/Tanya
>TRI I3 MK3
>YU9 Etymotic clone
>Truthear Gate
>BGVP DX7
>>
>>102891858
Nothing. Truthear Pure will not be ready until 2025.
>>
>>102891858
Nothing because I have my endgame with the Sliivo SL41 MK2 and the F**O KA15 and also there were no sales on 10.10 so I don't think they'll have any on 11.11 either. I could use a longer usb-c cable I think and maybe better tips for my sensitive small ears.
>>
>>102891875
redpill me on these linsouls
r the gud?
y r they gud?
>>
File: 1720780174928389.png (293 KB, 2400x1038)
293 KB
293 KB PNG
>>102891973
If you put on a W1, it will never slip off. I tried a pair from my friend and had them for a day and really wanted them as my daily drive. I like the sound for the music I enjoy. For the price, it's hard to find something better.
>>102892054
>r the gud?
yes. If you don't trust me, you can find other reviews. I had them for a day. I really enjoyed them.
>y r they gud?
Smooth as silk and sound great in the treble especially. You can listen to them for 8+ hrs without any fatigue.
>>
File: 1728937311000944.png (2.99 MB, 2302x1726)
2.99 MB
2.99 MB PNG
She's mogging literally everything below $100
I literally don't need more
>>
>>102892151
You're correct, Shiroi is indeed mogging everything below $100 with the Hexa.
>>
>>102892151
if only these shit had bass
>>
>>102891141
based
>>
>>102892188
Unless you're into blasting niggerbass, some EQ should suffice
>>
>>102892151
Utter garbage.
Enjoy your cope buds.
>>
File: 1706905636866920.jpg (37 KB, 680x346)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>102888325
Are you doing this when listening to music?
>>
>>102891858
binary dynaquattro, hopefully tanchjim bunny is out, some more fotm liquid silicone tips
>>
File: 1729381718439.jpg (977 KB, 1536x2048)
977 KB
977 KB JPG
Hi people,

Have you seen new Tangzu Xu Yuan Ji?

New topology dynamic motor and accurate professional acoustic tune!

Now available, reviews are good, please consider!
>>
File: 1712005418253195.jpg (506 KB, 2150x2799)
506 KB
506 KB JPG
>>102888305
I used to be quite big into the IEM space.
The Galaxy Buds+ are all I need now.
Thanks for reading my blog post.
>>
>>102892635
this but the buds fe
>>
>>102892635
>>102892659
for twshits those samdungs aren't bad
>>
>>102892659
do they sound the same?
maybe ill get a pair when these die.
>>
>Spinfit W1 SS
>fits in ear perfectly
Oooh... now this feels nice. I'm not sure how they're selling these for $10 considering how fucking small they but damn do they work.
>>
>>102892954
but it did solve your problem didn't it? be thankful to the chink lords
>>
File: 1712838021414305.jpg (35 KB, 640x349)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>102892968
>>
>>102891858
I have iems, headphones, and speakers and I use wan'er 90% of the time. Not going to buy unless i sell most of my collection.
>>
>>102893092
nigga why u lyin'
>>
>>102892620
kek. that does sound like something that a shillbot would say.
>>
>>102893171
Not lying. I need to sell my Nova, galaxy buds 2 pro, and edition xs at least before making another purchase.
>>
File: 3zVzuuE.jpg (76 KB, 610x660)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
I miss the simplicity of a non-apple mp3 player but I either can't find or more likely no longer have my player from 2003, and I can't remember the brand or model either.

Are the modern under-100-dollar chinesium media players any good? I don't care about advanced features - I have my phone for that - I just want to be able to easily and simply listen to music obtained outside of apple's ecosystem without it being a giant pain in the ass like it has always been with apple. Spending more seems like excess for what I want.
>>
>>102893596
the op has recs. if you want some even cheaper ruizu or non-real-brand shit, it's at your own risk.
>>
>>102893596
refurb / used phone with 3.5mm and microsd slot
>>
>>102891862
>maintaining a straight cable run helps against electrical infetterence
It actually makes it worse though because the interference across the length of the cable will be roughly uniform. If you put a 180 degree bend halfway then you would cancel most of the interference the same way a balanced cable does.
>>
any anons bought the Tangzu Yu Xuan JI?
is it good? should i consoom?
>>
File: graph.png (312 KB, 2400x1038)
312 KB
312 KB PNG
>>102893958
you don't need to buy it just look at the graph and mentally simulate it against a pos you've heard
>>
>>102893958
>should i consoom?
yes
>>
>>102893958
chinkbot#15823 seems to recommend it. >>102892620
>>
File: graph (1).png (254 KB, 2400x1038)
254 KB
254 KB PNG
>>102893958
MASSIVE 9khz peak, not even funny, picrel shows the driver + canal resonance (deadly)
you that small bump right after 8khz? shit of nightmares, do NOT redeem unless you want to simulate tinnitus
>>
>>102891842
What IEMs can I experience these in?
>>
>>102890969
>stick and zipties
What the fuck is this horse shit?
>>
>>102894057
epzo made a brace for his apple dongle, quite the creative mind right there
>>
>>102894068
Do Apple dongles really break this easily? If so, why are they recommended? I haven't had many Apple cables but most of the cheapo Aliexpress ones I've used are durable enough not to need a brace.
>>
>>102894051
>What IEMs can I experience these in?
Nor sure what they're in yet. They're used for treble so I presume they're going to be in a bunch of Chifi multi-driver IEMs in the coming months. 1DD + this BA is probably going to be the cheapest combo.
>>
>>102894097
>Do Apple dongles really break this easily?
really depends, i've had mine for over 3 years now with no issues, but it stays stationary. usually it is considered to be pretty fragile
>>
>>102893974
>>102894013
>Pecker 2.0
holyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee kek
>>
>>102891842
>>102894098
what is your source of this pic? the pic is so shitty you can't make out the numbers of either drivers. big doubt, looks like the old 31736 treble driver. there is nothing "Sonion," or new about it, it's an old Knowles copied design.
>>
>>102891141
:(
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhbOb6fYvLc
>>
File: graph.png (240 KB, 2400x1038)
240 KB
240 KB PNG
>>102894179
forgot pic
>>
>>102894201
furthermore, treble drivers barely matter. old and dirt cheap Knowles 33518 is still used today in multi-hundo/kilobuck because it just werks with an ideal FR. Sonion upcharges for their larger BA drivers (mids and bass) because they know they can. superior sound timbre, euphonic distortion, and technology like larger bass venting, BCD, AMT, etc.
>>
I hear good things about Etymotic but I couldn't use those triple tips, can you just use normal ones on them?
>>
>>102894427
let's look at the reasons why you should consider an etymotic
>among the best for passive noise attenuation
>deep insertion resulting in very high canal resonance
>for their balanced armature sets, deep insertion + flanged tips for no leakage
most of these require very deep insertion, so you'll have to account for that. tips like final audio e tips with the adapter fit etymotic/shure style nozzles (thin and long) but might not result in deep insertion
>>
>>102894427
dunu s&s
>>
File: 1727408012142995.jpg (54 KB, 976x850)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
sometimes I huff the earwax fumes from my eartips after taking my IEMs out
>>
>>102894097
Apple uses the cheapest of the cheap sheaths for all their cables. They consistently go brittle and break at joins.
Cheap ChiFi dongles don't have the best build quality but they don't cheap out on the cables in the same way.
>>
>>102894427
The good thing about Dildonics is the deep insertion.
Buy some cheapo triple flange silicon earplugs to test, they usually fit easier than the typical dilators that are rec'd here
>>
>>102893974
there's only 1 who graphed it in squig
and it's very close to the wanker SG except for the high end
>>
nigger
>>
>>102894827
so get the fookin wanker ya wanker. this is shitminli red scandal all over again (if you dont know, say less newfag). watch it be a fake useless "open back" and the same exact driver with new paint particles sprayed on, now tuned shittier. tf about that and paying more $ is appealing to your pea brain?
>>
>>102888305
>Kefine Delci
Is this good?
>>
>>102895025
fine for ~$50. dont get any metal shell iem if you live in humid place. new klean model is releasing soon for cheaper, with swap nozzles, but no aluminum shell
>>
>>102891858
RW3000 but only if it drops under $180
>>
>>102895072
So i should wait for the new model, right?
>humid place
Can't this be solved with some silica pack?
>>
>>102891858
I might keep tiprolling but I feel like I'm already pretty close to my endgame so I won't bother unless there's a decent sale
>finally get some spinfit
>double flange
>those hybrid foam/silicon things
>maybe throw EDC Pro for cycling or something
>>
>>102895204
>EDC Pro for cycling
>cutting off external noise on the street
see you on liveleak
>>
>>102895227
It would be for a cycle machine at the gym. Inside on the machine is too boring I end up focusing on the pain and stopping earlier.
Cycling on the street is interesting enough I don't have that problem.
>put Q5k in mic passthrough
>>
i kind of want a staxish sound that i could fit in my pocket. how much did i fuck up by buying a second-hand pair from japan?
>micro USB
>>
>>102895463
>i kind of want a staxish sound that i could fit in my pocket.
driver type does not matter, you should've looked at frequency response (FR)
>how much did i fuck up by buying a second-hand pair from japan?
it graphs like complete shit, so probably a lot
or you can do the tried and true technique of convincing yourself that it sounds good, going to headfi to rave about it, and get a hit of dopamine when other hard of hearing retards unanimously decide to jerk each other, including yourself, off.
>>
File: IMG_20241020_083229.jpg (1.6 MB, 2887x2458)
1.6 MB
1.6 MB JPG
You may not like it and think otherwise but this is all you need*
*different models apply
>>
>>102895983
>snoy tws
>overpriced (300x) radioshack plastic toy
no no anon, that is what everyone needs.
>>
>>102896018
>>overpriced (300x)
try one before you post
>>
>>102896027
tried it, sounds worse than vidos (overpriced 2x only)
>>
>>102896032
Okay but you still miss the point
>*different models apply
>>
>>102896039
no anon, everyone needs an overpriced plastic toy, it's the only way to audiophile endgame.
>>
>>102896052
Stuff on pic nowhere near overpriced endgame, still midfi levels.
>>
>>102896062
but the overpriced ratio falls off. still haven't seen much that comes close to that overpriced ratio optimization while still being somewhat useful (ie outputting sound)
>custom made with god knows what parts
>non-detachable cable
>dubious sound quality and qc
>sold at relatively high prices
you could go to random massively overpriced pos on forums and chinese markets, but then the price coefficient creates a dropoff in overall enjoyment value. crystals and cables have an added group of parameters that make enjoyment vary erratically (ie resulting in a very pronounced second degree increase in doubt)
tgxear found the sweet spot in the optimization curve, truly majestic.
>>
>>102896102
Jokes aside, my guess isif you were to solder, dampen, drill and glue this stuff together, even based on cheapest components, with all the tries and misses would come around the same price (I'm not even taking time wasted into consideration). You are basically paying for know how, not the components.
>>
>>102895983
>flatshit
>twshit
I don't need this.
>>
>>102896143
sure, and i give both him and rikudougoku props for getting money out of their passion projects, but anyone buying based on promises of sound quality rather than just supporting a neat project is doing themselves a disservice
>>
>>102891141
Only real music
https://youtu.be/gpdr4FpKhmY
>>
>>102895463
Staxish sound is boosted 1-1.5kHz so most IEMs actually have staxish sound. Probably why 99% of headphones sound like shit to me. They just can't compete with stax.
>>
File: 1699284153137896.jpg (681 KB, 2268x4032)
681 KB
681 KB JPG
Moon-dropped!
>>
>>102896468
That is fucking putrid, can't believe chuzos actually deal with this wtf
>>
Hello frens
I am looking for a mmcx cable, has to be dark color or even better black (including terminations which plug in the earphone) and not too bulky to be usable outside. Getting quite desperate after browsing Ali for an hour
>>
>>102889824
>Westone
Shit
>64 audio
Pretty good
>Vision ears
Ok
>Campfire
Shit
>Audio-technuca
They're a chink company now lmao (also shit)
>Oriolus
Decent
>Hidition
Shit
>Elysian
Decent
>Subtonic
Shit
>Fatfreq
Shit
>Boutique brands
Usually shit?
>>
>>102896563
Oh yeah also
>Etymotic
Pretty good/very good
>Final audio
Decent
>Sennheiser
Half chink half not, but also pretty good
>Beyerdynamic
Shit
>Sony
Pretty good
>Meze
Decent, but ugly
>McIntosh
Shit
>AKG
Dead company
>Audeze
Shit in a good way
>Shure
Boring and kinda shit
>>
>>102896533
I don't, I just put my Chu 2 away in the never-to-be-seen-again box the other day. May buy some generic iem shell or some cheap KZ shit and try putting Chu drivers in there for fun one day. KZ ZVX is really cheap and has a nice metal shell that unlike Chu 2 doesn't cause it to self-destruct so it could be good for such project.
>>
>>102892151
Kek, we can see the cum inside from here
>>
>>102892151
Shoulda gotten the Hexa, or saved up for a Cadenza 4 or Kara or performer 5 lmao
>>
File: 4th gen.png (127 KB, 400x400)
127 KB
127 KB PNG
>>102888305
Someone is offering this for really cheap.
He says the battery is dead though.
How hard are fixing those?
>>
>>102891858
Artti T10, haven't decided on anything else yet. Wasn't sure if I want T10 or some S12 variant as T10 is ugly as fuck, but I don't really want to overpay for S12 either.

Might throw in some more budget stuff if it gives me a good discount altogether, but I'm not sure what I'd get as I already have the Gate, have 7Hz Zero, Chu 2, even some KZ like EDC Pro and some more of their pokemom.

>>102891842
There's nothin wrong performance-wise with these, the only real issue is that I'm not sure how they're currently standing legal-wise as I remember there were some motions from Knowles to ban them and products that contain them at least in the US due to making blatant copies of their designs.
>>
All I want is WIRED, listen to music while running/gymming. Just need it durable, don't need any around the ear or mic button bullshit.
IEM's seemed like a good solution, because if they broke I could just replace individual parts, however they fall out of my ear constantly, and the right ear peice on the EPZ Q1 Pro and TRN Conch have both died with barely any use (likely due to sweat damage)

Is there any solution for:
>wired
>durable
>Not retarded expensive or retarded "feature"-full
???
>>
>>102896775
Get better tips
>>
>>102896775
Koss KSC75
Also why do you want wired? The sound quality is going to be shit if you're being active, bluetooth hardly matters.
>>
>>102896857
>why wired
I just hate unwired things and have bad experiences with wireless headearbuds
>easier to lose
>cost more
>dependent on battery
>unnecessary wireless transmissions
>>
>>102896775
Unironically Airpods or Galaxy buds are all you need for working out
>>
>>102896883
>Galaxy buds
I used to use the galaxy wired earbuds and they were good, but when they broke I couldn't find genuine pairs anymore that weren't stupid price (and non-genuine broke near instantly)
>>
>>102896899
A 20$ POS might be a good option then, most of them aren't water resistant though
>>
>>102896882
Based schizo, anyways yeah I always recommend against iems for active use, clip ons are more secure and don't make you deaf to your surroundings. KSC75 is cheaper than most pos and it served me well before I switched to the KSC35 bluetooth.
>>
File: 1701269336080944.png (1.28 MB, 1136x710)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB PNG
After two days of trying out IEMs, I must unfortunately must call it quits. No matter what Spinfits (SS/MS)/Spring tips I used for my "Moondrop x Chang Dusks" they were unbearable after 20 minutes.

Goodbye, you guys gave okay advice. I will be returning all of this chinesium tomorrow.
>>
>>102897001
We told you to avoid cringe collabs, moondrop and BA pos, why didn't you listen.
>>
>>102897001
nobody here has ever recommended cringicleshit you fucking dolt, remove yourself from the gene pool
>>
>>102897001
>two days of trying out IEMs
>two days
wow that's some fucking patience /s
You should get your AD(H)D treated
>>
File: 1729419456961.jpg (78 KB, 640x640)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>102896543
>MMCX
I'm sorry for your loss
>dark color
Did you check guide in OP?
>black
They exist but you won't have many options with MMSEX.
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005004913218071.html
>>
File: 1723569366049583.jpg (93 KB, 403x381)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>Using Galaxy Buds
>>
File: 1718611935759.jpg (11 KB, 360x360)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>using twshit
>>
Anon-kun, is there any better option at <$200 than Letshuoer S12?
>>
>>102898286
Sliivo, CKLVX.
>>
>>102896563
>>102896608
If everything is shit, what do you consider as "good"?
>>
>>102898350
Moondrop
>>
>>102898403
lol
lmao
>>
File: IMG_20241019_161658.jpg (1.88 MB, 4000x5333)
1.88 MB
1.88 MB JPG
>>102898403
Obsoleted by fox IEM.
>>
File: 1703130864758045.jpg (1.32 MB, 1830x2514)
1.32 MB
1.32 MB JPG
>>102898549
Nice hair style
>>
File: 1633143738262.jpg (5 KB, 254x198)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
I can't hear the difference between the recommended EQ settings vs rawdogging.
Is it too late, is my hearing broken?
>>
>>102898785
Make sure it's working at all by using some massive bass filters. If you can hear those but not presets then it's over.
>>
>>102892465
>>102896647
>>102896661
Absolutely fuming that somebody can get away with mere $20 in this stupid hobby
>>
File: neweartips.jpg (1.97 MB, 4000x1848)
1.97 MB
1.97 MB JPG
New eartips from Japan finally arrived, hopefully the coreir tips are as good as /iemg/ claims
>>
>>102898785
You should be happy now that you can avoid eq autism rabbithole. Second best thing would be avoiding audio related places until something breaks and needs replacement.
>>
>>102899138
Azla is a korean brand
>>
>>102896143
Drivers cost $20 on aliexpress (pair). Huayunxin store. Xinhs cable is around $25. It is not worth $250 even close.
>>
File: shittyass fiio.jpg (1.65 MB, 2992x1684)
1.65 MB
1.65 MB JPG
Might need to figure a less janky setup out. Also damn the cable on my Sliivo is kinda heavy and pulling down on my ears.
>>
>>102896184
>caster 3
>drivers $6 (pair)
>cable $5
Not even close to the $120.
>>
File: graph (1).png (266 KB, 2400x1038)
266 KB
266 KB PNG
The Tripowin x 0diBi Vivace is a collab with a South Korean audio reviewer. Price TBC but I think this is a budget one.

It uses a 10 mm titanium DD, with a PET diaphragm. Easily driven and fits well.

Sound-wise, the Vivace seems to be one of those new "META" balanced and fatigue-free type tunings - mostly U-shaped - with a 7 dB ear gain translating to minimal shoutiness in the pinna gain region. Very easy to appreciate for longer listening sessions.

Timbre is good with authentic note weight. I'm not sure what is the price bracket to compare against other benchmarks, but technicalities would be classed as above average if this were a budget pair under $50 USD.

Will do more testing and report back.
>>
>>102899872
About as good as edc pro.
>>
File: 1725876797780950.jpg (76 KB, 1290x1028)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>102899896
Shut up rat.
>>
>>102898549
You got a loicense for that IEM ?
>>
File: IMG_20241020_111502.jpg (2.23 MB, 4000x5333)
2.23 MB
2.23 MB JPG
>>102899936
Yes.
>>
File: kek.jpg (239 KB, 1437x1232)
239 KB
239 KB JPG
>>102899896
it looks like an improved EDC Pro !
>>
File: image0.jpg (87 KB, 960x1426)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
Castor bros, the Pro is on shopee rn and only $12
>>
>>102899405
>>102899490
I hope you don't start counting costs of other things around you because you may kill yourself at one point ralizing how much money you waste on services.
>>
>>102889408
Meta target, which includes Hexa as the cheapest option with more expensive ones being over double the price, it's the current neutral target which not counting individual HRTF variations is the most balanced target down to the details, with no single frequency overpowering others, at least not significantly, aside from maybe the air
there are cheaper options such as Lan and Salnotes Zero, but they have their own problems such as 5k shout (Lan) and overall bright tilt (Zero), which means Hexa is overall safer for your hearing
there are also dark-tilted pos with recessed treble, but they're veiled and not really suited for monitoring
>>
>>102898286
Nova, ShitMix 4
>>
>>102894097
everything in the name of planned obsolescence to keep charging dumb consoomers with things they should buy once and use forever by default
>built-in battery to sell you a new phone when the old one dies (partially solved)
>non-expandable storage memory to sell you a new phone if the storage is no longer enough
>components paired with the iCuckphone to prevent you from repairing it independently and charge you extra for le official repair or just sell you a new phone instead
>something something Apple Care something blah blah blah, even more dependency on the corporation having you in the palm of its hand
and finally
>removing the $0.01 mass-produced component that is the headphone jack only to keep selling you new aplel dungles if the old one breaks because of just using it like normal
never forgive, never forget, never buy apple or any product that follows its malicious practices
>>
>>102898286
Letshuoer S12 + medium density foams inside the nozzles, Letshuoer S12 Pro
>>
How does S12 compare to Artti T10? I even read somewhere that they could possibly be using same drivers, although that doesn't check out for me as the claimed driver sizes are different for both (maybe they're just assuming nobody's going to bother measuring these fractions of a milimeter?).
>>
>>102900289
S12 is brighter and has less subbass
>the claimed driver sizes are different for both
it's the same 14.xx mm driver, the tuning differences come from different shapes and materials of the shells and sometimes also nozzle damping (S12 Pro, Timeless etc.)
>>
>>102900407
>it's the same 14.xx mm driver
S12 supposedly uses a 14.8mm driver while T10 claims a 14.2mm one.

Are they lying?
>>
>>102900557
either that or they haven't measured it well enough, but considering Artti is Letshuoer too, they either have two separate teams making separate measurements with their own hits and misses within the error margin, or they manipulate values within the error margin for marketing purposes
>>
>>102900599
kek, given that chinks often claim 1-2cm margin of error for measurements given for their products, that wouldn't be that surprising
>>
>>102900557
>>102900599
64Audio Solo also claims 14.2mm, so it's probably a distinct driver from the S12's
>>
>>102900627
still the S12 with its variants and the T10 (arguably a variant of the S12 too) are very solid for this particular sound signature which is not for everyone's liking and not stellar in some music genres, but nonetheless it's something I keep coming back to because of Sundara-like ethereal quality to the sound
inb4 show it on the graph, fuck off graphfags
>>
File: 1709848447430939.png (152 KB, 316x317)
152 KB
152 KB PNG
>>102896563
>>64 audio
>Pretty good
>>
>>102900289
>>102900557
they're lying. like anon says, basically for marketing purposes or an attempt to differentiate models (that use the same driver)
>>
>>102900656
no, it's not. it's the same chink driver manufactured and developed by Bellsing.
>>
Hook-X is still my standout from that planar era.
>>
>>102900656
Lmao
>>
>>102900694
How is bellsing able to perfect the tiny planet but still can't make a good dynamic driver balanced armature???
>>
>>102901233
Planar*
>>
File: 1709337296494004.jpg (86 KB, 960x1178)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>102888305
Kz bros we are back
>>
>>102901233
they make excellent BAs if a pos manufacturer pays them handsomely for good enough QC of "custom" drivers, which of course is a big no-no for cheap shit manufacturers like kz
>>
>>102901368
>shitty qdc 2-pin
>ugly font
>graphs worse than the OG
yeah it's a KZ
>>
>>102901706
indeed, it's KayZed Castrate Pro
>>
>>102901368
Can't wait for Castor Pro X II: Anniversary edition
>>
>>102898286
$70 Shozy P20 and a change for cable, amp, eartips and mesh filters
>>
>>102899970
Is this available yet? I'm going to buy it and pair with aune yuki just for aesthetic purposes
>>
>>102902434
>Buying IEMs for looks
>>
>>102902767
Literally the only thing that matters in IEMs.
>>
>>102902767
For shits and giggles too
>>
>>102902767
it's part of the novelty nigger
>>
>>102902767
It is, indeed, something a faggot would do. Or maybe a delusional retard who took the name of a prestigious brand Vision Ears too seriously and started rating an equipment made to be put in ears with his vision.
>>
>>102902767
I got the sliivo instead of the simgot because of the looks. Even though the sliivo ended up looking like aids instead but that's ok.
>>
>>102903082
I haven't seen the VEnigger in months yet he lives in your head rent free.
>>
>>102902434
shiiieet clean af combo.
"hopefully next month" they say. $500
>>
Are tube amps ok for IEMs?
>>
File: Capture.png (200 KB, 1024x567)
200 KB
200 KB PNG
Yooo why am I in this lmao?
>>
File: 1725785488244186.png (59 KB, 923x811)
59 KB
59 KB PNG
Does anyone have a 3D model of an IEM that I could print? Something that's scanned from a popular IEM set by any chance?
I found one model on a 3D printing site but it looks like shit.
>>
>>102903395
https://www.thingiverse.com/search?q=iem&page=1
>>
File: IMG_20240919_133413.jpg (2.14 MB, 4000x5333)
2.14 MB
2.14 MB JPG
>>102902767
If your IEM doesn't look like this it's not endgame.
>>
File: Untitled.png (1.66 MB, 1685x851)
1.66 MB
1.66 MB PNG
>>102902434
This unit had channel imbalance, they better fix that shit.
>>
File: 5142060004.png (849 KB, 618x748)
849 KB
849 KB PNG
>>102894097
$2 mod (a pen spring and heat shrink tubing) and it's stronger than any chink-fi
>>
>>102903761
what the fuck is that abomination
meds now
>>
How do you feel about TWS?
Please be honest.
>>
>>102903791
feels great, imagine dealing with wires and no ANC in 2024
>inb4 planned obsolescence, twshit, i love chifi
nigga pls stop
>>
>>102903791
A meme.
>>
>>102903791
Good earplug for travel
>>
I'm not entirely sure yet but I feel like my $200 IEM sounds better than my $500 planar over ear headphones. Could be the new thing new sound placebo but I don't know man...
>>
>>102903910
is it a hifiman? hifimans fucking suck so I wouldn't be surprised
>>
>>102903925
I'm not retarded I wouldn't buy a hifitrans.
>>
>>102903938
well which planar was it then faggot
>>
>>102902767
hallmark of having reached endgame.
comfort > looks >>>>>> sound quality
>>102903910
>price to sound quality correlation
>headpos
retarded
>>
>>102903948
I don't want to say because I'm not sure yet.
>>
>>102898403
This. KAyyNAS Pro is the very IEM that introduced us to the perfect tuning.
>>
>>102903688
>Dr. Head
Are you from Russia?
>>
I like my Kinera Celest Wyvern Abyss IEMs
that is all
>>
Ok actually they don't sound better, I'm just happy with my purchase and they sound really good. They sound different but both good in their own ways. Neither is better than the other. My amp though? My amp might be ass, because it's producing a little noise on the 4.4 line and it even has a low gain setting for IEMs especially.
>>
>>102903688
post some full res pics pls
>>
File: IMG_20241019_160525.jpg (2.89 MB, 4000x3000)
2.89 MB
2.89 MB JPG
>>102904258
>>
>>102904364
Nice! I like the cable.
BTW, was this some kind of an industry show or some audio store display?
>>
File: IMG_20241019_155519.jpg (1.97 MB, 3000x4000)
1.97 MB
1.97 MB JPG
>>
File: IMG_20241019_155829.jpg (3.47 MB, 3000x4000)
3.47 MB
3.47 MB JPG
>>102904381
A show.
>>
>>102904397
christ look at that table, disgusting
>>
>>102904409
post your table.
>>
File: table.png (2 KB, 607x491)
2 KB
2 KB PNG
>>102904415
>>
File: IMG_20241020_113645.jpg (2.64 MB, 3000x4000)
2.64 MB
2.64 MB JPG
When you listen to a sine sweep on this pos above 10kHz a second tone appears that decreases in frequency while the main tone increases. The most meme driver I've ever heard. Supermix doesn't have this problem so I don't know which driver exactly is the meme.
>>
>>102904449
B-b-but I thought FR was the only thing that mattered. FRonlysisters did we lose?
>>
>>102904449
sweet mother of meme driver distortion...
>>102904529
sweet mother of FRtards...
>>
File: IMG_20241019_162058.jpg (2.49 MB, 3000x4000)
2.49 MB
2.49 MB JPG
Surprisingly had no DAC/driver issues with it.
>>
>>102904199
i don't like the treble on this set at all
>>
>>102903386
don't look behind you
>>
>>102904729
I did and there's nobody there as usual.
>>
>>102904449
1DDchads have never suffered such a humiliation ritual...
>>
>>102904397
>>102904625
What show is that?
>>
>>102904827
https://hifishow.ru
>>
>>102904833
>.ru
>>
>>102904833
lol! you're losing the war to ukraine! lol!
>>
File: 1729184953091741.jpg (222 KB, 1059x1082)
222 KB
222 KB JPG
>>102904899
>>
>>102904833
Fox pos anon is that you?
>>
>>102889225
>Same thing goes with tinnitus, the brain filters it out and you don't notice it.
Until someone mentions it.
>>
>>102902798
I rate comfort and noise isolation higher. Sound too: The overall shape of the FR can be customized easily with PEQ, but unit and channel variation need to be small, and the original FR can't be too spiky because high-Q treble filters almost never hit their targets.
>>
>>102904449
What drivers does it have, and which one(s) cover high treble?
>>
>>102905071
Simgot em10, 1 DD + 8 BA + 1 PZT. Supermix also has PZT but it's fine, must be one of the BAs.
>>
>>102905088
Or it's a decorative PZT, KZ-style.
>>
Remember that
>The moving iron speaker was the earliest type of electric loudspeaker. They are still used today in some miniature speakers where small size and low cost are more important than sound quality.
>>
>>102905088
I'm thinking probably a poorly designed PZT, or some bad acoustic structure apart from drivers. BA is known for 3rd order harmonic distortion, which rises with the fundamental frequency.
>>
>>102905155
>3rd order harmonic distortion
also known as euphonic distortion also known as techs, you can add it in software
>>
>>102905155
You can hear the BA distortion there around 1-2kHz, the usual. The 10kHz stuff is highly unusual. Frequencies lower than the fundamental are usually a product of intermodulation.
>>
>>102905178
Spitting on the filter and sucking it destroys the techs though. What were you thinking.
>>
>>102905088
>piezo
>used on pc beepers
Piezo will always have a special place in my heart as a fucking piece of shit driver tech. Any pos containing one (or many) is automatically garbage tier.
>>
>>102905214
nowadays pc speakers are moving iron drivers so they're basically big BAs
>>
>>102905256
No, they're usually piezo buzzers.
>>
>>102905276
they can be both
>>
>meme pos drivers all around me
AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH GET AWAAAAYYYY. DD-KUN SAVE MEEEEEEEEE
>>
new >>102905765

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.