[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/h/ - Hentai

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

3-Year duration 4chan Passes are now available for $45

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: svs.jpg (70 KB, 240x354)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
The new Illusi- I mean, IllGames title is out! They finally decided to make AA3
>download
https://files.catbox.moe/4n60jv.torrent
no translation yet
>>
>>8174602
it sucks
>>
>>8174639
how so?
>>
while I wait for translation does anyone have a link to a download of aa2 with some mods?
>>
Does it have the Force option?
>>
>>8174673
Yeah it's basically AA2 with modern Koikatsu graphics. You can even blackmail.
>>
>>8174681
Ohh that's nice. Regardless of whether this game is good or not it's a good sign that more JP devs stop giving a fuck about what the west thinks.
>>
It has IL2CPP right?
>>
What's the tag on pixiv for cards? It's taking me forever to make characters for a full classroom.
>>
>>8174719
just search コイカツ with whatever characters name you want
>>
>>8174724
Haha, that's funny anon. But seriously, what's the tag for Summer Vacation?
>>
>>8174725
koikatsu only anon here, I wish I was joking
cards aren't transferrable through games and are specific to the game?
>>
>>8174719
>>8174725
キャラ配布(サマバケ)
>>
>>8174602
I've been waiting my whole life for this
>>
>>8174727
>cards aren't transferrable through games and are specific to the game?
Lol. Lmao.

>>8174728
Thank you. There's only four right now on pixiv, but I hope anons here will make some stuff. I'll try to make some cards too for the thread. We need some good old classics from AA2. I'm gonna "attempt" to make Ronald McDonald and give him max stats on everything lol
>>
Found out this was being made just a week ago, lucky me. I look forward to being disappointed again. Illusion always does
>>
How do you transfer Honey Come cards into Scramble? I drop the cards into the proper folder, but they don't show up in-game
>>
>>8174752
If it's anything like Sunshine, there's an import tool in the game client.
>>
While it looks nice and has many interaction options, this game is way too fast paced. H on day 1 and NPCs three-timing on day 2 make the interactions and relationships pointless.
>>
>>8174761
Just like real females!
>>
Application freezes when I open the character creator or try to start a new game, guess I'll wait for a more stable repack.
>>
>>8174709
Oh no really?
What about modding?
Don't they realize they depend on modders to make their games playable?
>>
>>8174778
japanese hates modders
>>
File: 1715785369152261.jpg (1.76 MB, 1920x1080)
1.76 MB
1.76 MB JPG
>Object reference not set to an instance of an object
This shows upon initial startup.
Starting a game by continuing from here, no in-game button is interactable. Only the esc key lets you quit the game.
>>8174772
>freezes
Hitting escape pops up the exit confirmation dialog when I start a game.
>>
>>8174790
You're right, it's probably related to the object reference dialogue. I can also open the exit dialogue on the "frozen" screens.
>>
File: 20240830130119671.png (1.81 MB, 1920x1080)
1.81 MB
1.81 MB PNG
Share your cards
https://files.catbox.moe/uo67vw.png
>>
Do we have any menu translations for the game & maker yet? I have some cards I made from HC but I don't want to mess with anything in the creator until I know what I'm doing
>>
>>8174818
Can't mod the game at all right now it seems
>>
>>8174821
>right now
youll learn anon
>>
>>8174826
Why would I? I can simply read the moonrunes
>>
File: 20240830115743190.png (1.81 MB, 1920x1080)
1.81 MB
1.81 MB PNG
She refuses to say anything other than exclamation marks to me.
The fuck did I do?
>>
>>8174840
You apologize. Probably?
>>
>>8174790
It seems like "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" is a error from whatever you are using to translate the game.

The initial error happens because the game sends a ping to illusion servers before the main menu loads, you either need to allow the game out in your firewall settings or wait for the crack. The untranslated window say something like "Failed to connect to the servers".
>>
Did anyone know this game works in offline settings ?

( Their last game need network access to start... )
>>
>>8174790
That's a network error, the green check is "try again". >>8174851 is probably right.
>>
>>8174602
Anon11 will save Koikatsu 2!
>>
File: 1700848757499723.webm (2.94 MB, 900x752)
2.94 MB
2.94 MB WEBM
any group of autists say they're decrypting the game yet?
>>
>crack doesn't work
it's over
>>
>>8174867
Wrong... game?
I can't tell anymore
>>
>>8174851
>whatever you are using to translate the game
>implying i'm translating this game
I used the prepack as is after un7zipping it.
>>8174869
>implying there's a crack
>>
>>8174875
I'm also using the BetterRepack version, however it doesn't show me your error, it is bitching me because I refuse to allow to send my data to the kikes of Illusion.
>>
anyone has weird audio bugs on this thing?
>>
File: AA2Play_AIg2TwFwdN.png (1.55 MB, 1398x1440)
1.55 MB
1.55 MB PNG
I literally just pressed the check mark when I initially got an error on booting the game. Didn't stop me from playing at all? Maybe cause I had it on the wrong locale at start and that just allowed me to get past it? Dunno, also I used the mega rather than the torrent. That's all I got. I've been been playing for a few hours.
>>
audio bugs expected because shitty game doesn't have any type of audio mixing. character loads into map and overrides the mood? bgm doesn't fade, it just skips to the mood track. koikatsu-ass-personalities-tier sound design on the voices too.
>>
>>8174888
>>8174881
>>
File: Screenshot (212).png (1.1 MB, 1920x1080)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB PNG
can't wait for some sort of translation because I do NOT know what I'm doing
>>
>>8174897
Where is this studio?
>>
No idea what everyone is on about, but the game works just fine with the 1.0.1 update.
>>
>>8174903
>1.0.1 update
doko?
I tried mikocon's release too but objects(buttons) can't be interacted with
>>
>>8174906
https://www.illgames.jp/product/svs/download-add/
Also, I hope you are in JP locale
>>
I changed my format (not locale) to Japanese and it finally worked
>>
File: grief.jpg (155 KB, 1518x1325)
155 KB
155 KB JPG
Time to find out how badly it sucks!
>>
>>8174921
It's actually not bad although I wished it wasn't easy to start fucking girls by the end of the first day
>>
File: 1701159119116504.jpg (82 KB, 1727x672)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>8174909
>Sorry
>We are sorry.
>Some contents are only available in Japan.
>They are not available from outside Japan.

>Please understand.
Not translated, actual message.
Also using jp locale already.
Seems to be a costume add on, nowhere in their download page is a hotfix named 1.0.1 found.
>>
>>8174927
you would think that will be easy to fix with mods.
>>
>>8174909
Don't need to run the updater btw, just drag and drop the folders/files and replace them. Updates to 1.0.1
>>
How do I transfer Honey Come cards into this game?
>>
>>8174954
Just put them into the convert folder
>>
File: 20240829233148202.png (1.79 MB, 1440x2560)
1.79 MB
1.79 MB PNG
Had no problems after changing Windows Display Language to Japanese.
>>
>>8174959
Thanks. Never noticed the folder until you mentioned it.
>>
Has the preorder stuff been shared yet?
>>
>>8174772
use applocale or locale emulator
>>
File: 1724949948618489.png (250 KB, 1456x1271)
250 KB
250 KB PNG
>>8174921
>>
>>8174961
>going through the trouble of that
fucking zoomers, see >>8174985
>>
who the hell thought 3 outfit slots is fine
>>
>>8174992
You only use three outfits per day in AA2 as well. Only more with modules (if I'm not being a complete retard. Which is possible). And with no PE/Swim class there isn't a reason for the 4th.
Though I wouldn't mind having more I'm just wondering why you expected more.
>>
I'll be waiting for a translation anyway since there doesn't seem to be any point to switching off Koikatsu if not for the social sim aspect, but how similar is the character creator to the older Illusion games?
>>
>>8175005
watch the trailer, it is honeycome creator, which is essentially a sidegrade of the KK creator
>>
>>8174987
I guess after this game inevitably sucks we're going to say AA2 was never good and switch to Koikatsu nostalgia goggles
>>
>>8175005
its same as honeycome so basically same as kk but with no mod support so 1000x shittier
>>
>>8175016
nobody will ever say kk "gameplay" was better than aa2, even without mods aa2 was better but with modules its amazing aside from the cluster fuck jank of getting it all to work. kk studio/maker is what keeps people on it. now aa3 being always online and having il2cpp means no mods even if the game is good.
>>
>>8175029
>>8175016
why are patreon modders like this?
even screw this repacker haven't included basic mods made by the japs in his repacks yet
hc charas with their help are infinitely better than kk charas
>>
>>8175045
Because work and effort. Why make new mod for new game when good mod on old game work good okay.
>>
Did all of the outfits from HoneyCome not make it over to SVS? I loaded in a card and her gloves were missing
>>
>>8175036
>now aa3 being always online and having il2cpp means no mods even if the game is good.
HC was also always-online, but it can be disabled by xor'ing in dll
Mods are the problem because devs did something to prevent bepinex from loading at all, so it will take extra time for breaking the protection before starting to develop mods
For now, translation can be done by editing
SamabakeScramble\abdata\action\prefabs\ui
Because it's all strings instead of static images
>>
>>8175036
What kept me coming back to KK, probably more than AA2 in the end, was the variety of personalities and all the voice acting on offer. It was fun enough to just cycle through all of it and hear what each personality would say under different conditions. I spent a horrifying amount of time just cumming inside girls to hear what they'd say about it.
>>
>>8175052
Wait so people have gotten a translation up? Or just figured out how?
>>
Aside from inability to mod game day1, is this game any fun?
I am waiting for basic qol features, but I am sure some of you are playing already. So how is it?
>>
>>8175061
Literally figured out how to translate without relying on auto-translation plugin just 30 minutes ago
Nothing yet on bepinex
>>
>>8175063
Can you read Japanese?
Than it's more fun than vanilla aa2 and a pretty amazing base to work with if modders can let themselves go break this first encryption.
If you can't then you're probably not gonna have as much fun constantly translating
>>
>>8175056
aa2 personality modules were great even having good voice acting for a few. unless you want another reason to an hero dont imagine what this game could be like if the devs actively encouraged modding. rapidly improving ai voice acting tech, migration from kk autists etc
>>
>>8175063
I only played one day of it because I wanted to make more cards, but from what I saw it's pretty much AA2 with fewer maps and load times between maps. I feel pretty overwhelmed by the amount of dialogue options though that might be because I can't read the moonrunes. I saw characters interacting with each other and inviting me over to do stuff so that's a good sign. However, I did see somebody having sex already by the end of the day which is crazy. I hope the first thing modders do is tone down how quickly it is to build up a sexual relationship
>>
>>8174790 (me)
>>8174772
>>8174795
Meh I tried as >>8174985 have said by using the [BR] utilities included in the repack, launched the game through LREditor.exe.
Seemed to work for now
>>8174861
It isn't. Seems like running on jap locale wasn't enough, had to use the included Locale_Remulator.1.5.3-beta.1 in the torrent.
>>8175050
>Why make new mod
ScrewThisNoise haven't released HoneyCome with mods made by the japanese like TekitoMod
There's already a modding scene for HC having hairMOD hair_convert+CharaMOD maid_MOD cloth_MOD KKMOD(yes it uses the name kk for hc)
Other than Tekitomod others are releasing specific mods too like eyeliners and lipline which Tekitomod mostly includes at some point after updating the modlist.
Seems like an intentional sabotage by western alliance of patreon grifters/"modders" to paint illgames aka rebranded illusion in as much of a negative light as possible blaming le il2cpp >>8174779 >>8174778 >>8174709 for lack of mods when that couldn't be further from the truth as the Japanese themselves make mods. Koikatsu's been out for an eternity having enough time to accumulate mods while Honeycome/ハニカム and Summer Vacation! Scramble/サマバケ!すくらんぶる are still in their early stages. Having vested interests they sure do want to hinder this game's growth as the royalties from their patreon are their entire lives.
>>
>>8175089
So you're saying the Japanese will crack open SVS first then probably?
I was wondering why the KK discord was so ungodly negative about SVS when the threads seem pretty happy so far.
>>
>>8175090
>so ungodly negative about SVS
Didn't game just came out? How the hell could they form an opinions already?
>>
>>8175089
ah yes the western jewish patreon modder cabal conspiring out of spite to make the game unplayable
>>
>>8175096
this but unironically
>>
>>8175095
Don't underestimate patreon milkers' livelihoods. KK being decrowned is a negative for them, they could be here on 4chan, f95z, disqus, their *iscor* and most forums sitting all day waiting for every opportunity to shit on anything that could harm their koikatsu bucks. Samabake Scramble by Innovative Liberty Lovely Games is their biggest ''''''threat'''''' alongside honeycomb.
>>8175096
Your gaslighting doesn't work here despite the ip counter's removal.
>>
>>8175089
Non slider mods don't matter and STN is slowing down to shill his game, which is being made moddable on purpose to bait modders
>>
Do we have confirmation of pregnancy mechanics?
In AA2 you could get a pregnancy "bad" ending, in Koikatsu you just got special dialogue on dangerous days.
>>
These loading screens sure are something. Getting lead around by someone and watching my character sprint 20 meters in half a second to catch up every time an area transition happens
>>
>>8175106
theres safe/dangerous day dialogue. no proof of pregnancy sadly. gonna have to wait 6 more years for it to be modded in
>>
>>8175120
What kind of pregnancy mechanic do you want in school sandbox anyway? For girls to casually run around with bloated bellies? I always found these critique of aa2 weird, pregnancy doesn't fit the setting much.
>>
>>8175126
For me, I just want a unique ending dialogue kinda like how yanderes can kill you and end your game. Except, I want to be able to continue on playing as another character in the class. Maybe even some nice references to my previous character and his girlfriend moved out to start a family somewhere else.
>>
>3 way dialog
>not just arguing but actually positive
AA2 needed this, good AA3 had it.
Anyway I turned the drawing level to 1 where everything's turned off. Is there a global illumination setting that can be turned off that usually fixes everything?
>>8175106
>>8175126
>>8175127
I want not necessarily bad endings, but where you continue living on despite having a child. Like working extra to pay for milk and diapers. And the girl complaining if you miss payments or your girl happy you're providing for your children and maybe rewarding the player with more intimate moments, resulting to more children.
The "pregnant" end feels cheap because I know people who continued school after impregnating a school/class mate.
>>
>>8175126
mostly just more unique dialogue, not just teehee its not a safe day anon. more about the risk, talking to you about it after the sex scene, depending on the personality and hornyness being willing/not willing to cum inside. and like >>8175127 said another kind of "bad end" personally dont care for the kk mod that has them running around like normal pregnant but seeing them knocked up with some dialogue with a bad end is kino and doesnt seem too hard of a task to put into the game.
>>
>>8175132
She should still be accessible to the player whether she quits school or not to raise the child.
Missing sevaral payments in a row would make her move back to her parents,
>>
>>8175132
>working extra to pay for milk and diapers.
>girl complaining if you miss payments
Doesn't sound very fun to me, honestly. It's worse than bad ending.
>>
Ok, this thing where you can read the girl's mind during sex is not half bad
>>
>>8175135
>>8175134
You can still sexo your wife
She would cut communications and the only option is apologize to her family and making up for the amount you missed plus tip to restore your connection and give her another child.
>>
The way they turn around when starting to move looks so silly on the overworld.
I'm starting to think the pathfinding may not be the smartest, however. A girl dragged me all the way across the map to get to a private room when we were standing, I'm pretty sure, just outside of one to start with.
>>
>>8175161
>A girl dragged me all the way across the map
It's not the pathfinding issue, she just wanted the different room.
>>
>>8175089 (me)
>>8174869
>>8174903
>>8174934
Tested out, yup 1.0.1 fixed the issue, don't need to use the locale emulator anymore.
I used both
svs_update0830.exe
预约特典svs_bonus_240830.exe
from girlcelly's release, think it can be applied to any version stn, 2dgf, nemu and haruka
all applicable.
>>
>>8175187
>预约特典svs_bonus_240830.exe
Thanks, that was what I was missing. Totally forgot about that.
>>
I feel like there's people mixing up different issues here. The game itself is broken if unpatched from the people saying that buttons don't work, but the connection issues are separate from that. I even tried turning off my firewall entirely and I'm still stuck there.
>>
>>8175210
Switching windows display language to Japanese fixed it for me. Just having the system on Japanese locale wasn't enough for some reason
>>
Disregard my 187 post
It seems that the locale included really was needed
I didn't encounter the network connection issue some anons were facing but I tried turning off my internet and it seems you need to be online to play.
Does your network indicator say you're connected to the internet?
>>
>>8175221
I mean this is what I'm saying, the people with locale issues aren't the same as the people with the connection issues.
>>
>>8175230
I'm referring to the network error. Apparently all the game does is just ping an illusion server and it won't let you do that if the game thinks you aren't Japanese, and it decides this based on your display language or time zone. I had no actual locale issues
>>
>>8175240
>it won't let you do that based on your display language or time zone
This can actually hurt some of the real japanese players. Not very consumer-friendly.
>>
>>8175210
The game sends a ping to the servers of Illusion before the main menu is loaded, I have been using a Windows OS fully set on japanese locale for 10 years now and the game starts but won't load the main menu of the game yet the firewall is going bonkers, both at the start and when you retry to send in the ping.

I already tried both versions the one from girlcelly and the one from BetterRepack and both have the same problem. Don't be a bunch of retards and get a good firewall, it's for your own good guys.
>>
>>8175286
So pretty much DRM?
>>
Does it have gangrape?
>>
>>8174649
built in DRM
>>
File: タイトルなし.jpg (1.51 MB, 3840x2160)
1.51 MB
1.51 MB JPG
So what's the canonical robot girl setup?
>>
>>8175240
>>8175245
personally I tried everything I can think of and it's still like that so I don't think it's a locale issue, but I know that for example other DRM requires the name string of the timezone to be something specific, and I did see some japanese being affected by that stinginess, so I wouldn't be surprised if it's something similar, not saying it has to be the same, but anyways I wouldn't know how to check what's the actual problem.
>>
Can you play as a girl?
>>
>>8175349
you can.
it's basically artificial academy
>>
Wake me up if the character creator is translated. I need to create some Precures to fill the classroom!
>>
Can you do shit like putting a girl in a all boys class and set them all to horny?
>>
So I guess it still has always-online DRM like HoneyCome.
Waiting for kind anon to provide HEX edit details so I can disable this "feature" like the last time.
>>
>>8175395
doesn't seem like it
this game doesn't appear to have voyeurism mechanics, (except other characters can stare at you going to town in public) at least not in the first hour or so of trying

what you can do, is announce to the entire room "let's have sex" and you'll start boning the first person who agrees. no it doesn't start an orgy, I tried
>>
>>8175422
oh, and there's only consensual sex between two parties for the sole purpose of recreation
you can't become rance.
>>
>>8175426
Wasn't there a blackmail option?
>>
>>8175430
I didn't try anything edgy besides three-time the girl who was three-timing me
>>
Does it even have good MMF position? The last few games had the same'ish boring ones
>>
>>8175431
my summary of the boning mechanics is that the poses for girl on girl are rather limited. there's literally no reason for you to not create a futanari character.
Also, futanari characters are fixed in this game. Either character can be futanari, because you can just swap which character is in the "lead" at any given moment, giving you access to male positions even though you're playing as a girl

The character creator is a massive improvement upon HoneyCome Dolce, because it offers three cel shader modes (hard shading i.e. anime, soft shading, and even softer shading. it and the outline width are adjustable too.
>>
>>8175360
You can just use HoneyCome to get the looks perfectly right, then import the appearances as soon as traits are figured out.
>>
>>8175101
you have to understand why SVS isn't moddable

il2cpp is just one layer. bepinex has supported it for a long time with only minor limitations
bepinex needs to read a file called global-metadata.dat to be able to do so, since that file contains definitions of types and properties that mods need to access
illusion has gone out of their way to actually encrypt this file, meaning that every game version this has to have the file cracked before bepinex can hook into it. again not impossible since other il2cpp games have had to deal with this, but considerably more effort

but illusion went one step even further into sadism territory. they actually went out of their way to use an obfuscator over the generated C++ code, which not only severely hampers that, but likely means that the data inside global-metadata isn't human readable and would have to be documented

even if you convinced old titans like bepis to come back and work their magic again, they're very likely to just take a single look at the game and see that it's not worth the effort of 200+ hours to crack it and would rather just go back to koikatsu

aa2's mod scene exists the way it does todayu because of a few generous autists and years of effort, mainly because koikatsu didn't exist, and that there was a small dedicated group of people who didn't like koikatsu

unless someone works a miracle, i wouldn't hold my breath. some tools like https://github.com/vfsfitvnm/frida-il2cpp-bridge look promising but no-one's sure how well it'll interact with SVS's obfuscation
>>
File: 2 more days.png (376 KB, 487x787)
376 KB
376 KB PNG
>>8175529
Whatever you say anonstein.
>>
>>8175552
awesome, you found the .csv file in the assetbundle, you've singlehandedly saved SVS and killed koikatsu modding forever
>>
>>8175557
Cope. AA2 community isn't made of chumps and quitters.
>>
File: 2024-08-30_03-25-33.webm (387 KB, 348x514)
387 KB
387 KB WEBM
>>8175552
I made this pic and this edited just the file in SamabakeScramble\abdata\action\prefabs\ui
That anon >>8175529 is 100% correct and it will take super autism to make SVS moddable for more than 1 modder
>>
>>8175563
i should know considering i was a part of it
>>
>>8175565
*by made this pic meant i posted in /aa2g/ thread
It's done by some discord modder and he uploaded this file already
>>
>>8175565
One small step at a time, plus you don't have to do all the work by yourself.
For now translation is indeed a priority, forget about everything else until we can actually read the dialogue/ui
>>
So DOA? Illusion games are shit without mods
>>
>>8175565
>and it will take super autism to make SVS moddable for more than 1 modder
Hey that's just the same as AA2
>>
>>8175579
See you in a few years, then.
>>
>>8175588
Jokes aside it's actually better. For one SVS starts with an engine modders are familiar with, and il2cpp tools are already available.
The biggest obstacle is the obfuscation and the fact you will have to update all your plugins every single patch.
>>
Fuck it I'm doomposting, game's a great base but all the English speaking illusion modders I've seen seem like they don't want to mod it and I can't just believe Japanese will crack it open.
Unless the new modders rise up out of nowhere it seems doomed.
I didn't realize how hard the modding community has split up since kk launch.
>>
>>8175597
That was expected, the current modders sold out to the paywallers or are paywallers themselves.
Japs might do it, but new modders coming from the AA2 side of the community might give it a shot.
>>
>>8175606
When do Japs ever do shit from technical side? From what I've seen they're mostly just clothing/model modders.
Legitimately asking.
>>
>>8175593
>and the fact you will have to update all your plugins every single patch.
Depending on how bad obfuscation between updates will be, you will either have to use older version, or wait until Illusion will stop updating SVS(and pray their next game is not building upon SVS so you wouldn't have to migrate towards next version)
It's really fucking over at current moment
>>
>>8175609
A lot of common HS/KK plugins were originally from jap users.
>>
>>8175611
Guess we can cope with settling with a specific version or somehow manage to replicate each patch but without actually changing the relevant files.
>>
Not enough child pornography and I am getting to tired to mod.
>>
Are you here still worrying about the game when it's out there ? Why ????
Play the game and see for yourself
It has already more depth than AA2 since this is AA3, the only downside is the very small map that's it
>>
>>8175620
I have played it a little already, but waiting for anon to release his translation mod. Trying to read moonrunes makes the whole thing less fun
>>
>>8175620
But the modders...
And the moonspeak only launch...
The culture has changed since aa2 everyone is bad and negative now...
It's over...
I'm not voting for ILLgames as president now...
>>
>>8175624
>but waiting for anon to release his translation mod
It's not mine, modder already uploaded file on his google files, not sure if i can link it
>>
>>8175620
I don't even care about the game, just waiting for studio as usual. Would rather play DoL for the "gameplay".
>>
>>8175642
Oh cool. Where can I find them?
>>
>>8175647
It's in Koikatsu discord
Surprisingly, despite this thread narrative about cabal, modders here try to make mods and publish their mods for free
>>
>>8175655
>discord
Post it here.
>>
>discord
>here
>>
>>8175659
More likely than you think. I take you have never been to the KK general.
>>
>>8175661
I am all too aware of what discord breeds in 4chan generals
>>
>>8175665
Yeah, which is why we should be posting the relevant links here instead of suggesting joining the discord to get them.
>>
>>8175669
Yes, I agree with you
>>
>>8175659
If you were in HC threads, you would know that modding beyond new hair/clothes was all in discord, including slider unlocker(which pretty guaranteed will not work in SVS because of obfuscation unless you cheat engine it or something)
On that topic, how possible is to edit base model itself? Because even with slider unlocker flatties were impossible to create, but if you change base model to be flat, will it work? Or it will break all clothes?
>>
>>8175673
nta but hopefully we can prevent this for SVS.
As for base model editing ABMX is also a thing and generally worked better than unlocked sliders to achieve specific results.
>>
>>8175645
>I don't even care about the game, just waiting for studio as usual
Why? The studio is probably going to be the same as HoneyCome's anyway.
>>
>>8175686
>Why? The studio is probably going to be the same as HoneyCome's anyway.
Also, if hair HC mods loaded fine in SVS, then probably you can do the opposite and just put SVS items/models/animation data into HC studio
>>
>alraedy gatekeeping mods
Discordfags, not even once.
Alright I took one for the team, that's the translation.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Zr_JjAsUyXUTGKTYfIxWnOXKugWFO8UC
>>
>>8175721
Your sacrifice is appreciated, anon.
>>
>>8175728
Yeah sadly it's only the dialogue UI, but better than playing completely blind. Don't forget to always call them niggers and make sure to chase D*scorders away as I steal their shit and repost here, they tried to gatekeep.
>>
>>8175529
>even if you convinced old titans like bepis to come back
I read the KKcord logs a little and apparently bepis did try something out but doesn't seem very willing to continue. Things aren't looking too good for the old modders but there are ongoing attempts from other users.
>>
>>8175730
Absolutely based.
>>
>>8175721
Doing God's work. Fuck Discord.
>>
How do you actually use HC characters? I put them into the convert folder, they got converted but they're not showing up as useable characters? I can see them in the chara maker though.
>>
>>8175940
yes, you have to set up their traits and personality
>>
I must know if there are threesome options.
>>
>>8175312
Pretty much yeah, the people fixing the problem by changing individual settings in their OS to japanese locale without having a firewall on, is a different problem related to the way the request the game uses and ask from the server of Illusion. However if you are a turbo autist like me and with 99% of the internet traffic going out in your computer under control then you are fucked until someone releases a crack or a workaround.
>>
>>8175983
There is, but I have no clue how it works
>>
>>8175991
At least for HoneyCome you can use hex editor like HxD to modify the executable file so that it stops phoning home and lets you play offline.
You can see the tutorial in this post >>7562185 (I'm not the guy who made it).
It is unlikely that the old address still works but I'm going to give it a try later.
>>
>>8176022
Oh, not executable, but the dll files.
Also, as far as I know, nobody has really bothered making offline patch for HoneyCome either.
>>
>>8176031
Whatever they did to HoneyCome it still works as a workaround even if you block the internet access to the file. I already played it without problems and under an strict firewall so it could be the way to solve the problem in this game too.
>>
>>8175940
But I have 1500 cards and don't want to do them individually.
Also some/many of them have mods, are the mod files compatible.
>>
>>8175965
Ah dammit that makes sense, fuck I really need a translation atleast for the traits personalities options, I don't want to give characters random things.
>>
>>8176040
Well for reference, I've converted a few hololive/blue archive among other random characters over and so far it's pretty accurate, some clothes didn't come across but for the most part characters are accurate.
>>
File: 1714994230415449.png (31 KB, 1204x564)
31 KB
31 KB PNG
Some people already mentioned it aboutt he pinging but yeah, gotta let pappy illgames know youre a jappy.
>>
File: 2582783.jpg (36 KB, 331x363)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
Are futas available with no mod or DLC?

If futa is taller than girl does it work or does she get stretched to be taller like the male characters in HoneyCome?
>>
>>8176104
To be fair it not only does a ping but also sends and receives data from the site upcheck.illgames.jp. It would be interesting if someone spoofed the data and checked what it is really sending and receiving from Illusion.
>>
>>8176105
The fuck are you talking about?
>>
where the fuck are the sex pictures /svsg/
>>
>>8176113
In HoneyCome if you make a short guy/futa their height will change in the H scene to be taller than the girl
At least in the repack last version I had
>>
File: Screenshot (103).png (2.06 MB, 1920x1080)
2.06 MB
2.06 MB PNG
>>8176105
Futa is in but clicking the option doesn't show the dick in the CC. It was only shown during sex.

I tested the heights and they seemed to change but the taller character remained taller. The brown girls height was set to 0 while the blond to 100.
>>
Welp, hex editing the GameAssembly.dll didn't work. Guess I'll have to wait for someone else to do it.
Meanwhile here are translated personalities and traits.
普通 Normal 生意気 Cheeky
クール Cool ギャル Gal
健気 Admirable 妖艶 Bewitching
純真無垢 Pure 母性 Motherly
小悪魔 Playful ヤンキー Delinquent
役職 (Occupation)
ビーチ監視員 Lifeguard
カフェ店員 Cafe employee
巫女・男巫 Shrine Maiden and whatever the male equivalent is.
Traits (特性)
Disposition(性質) Left > Right, Top > Bottom
性愛対象 (Gender pref)
Diff only <---> Same only (両方 = bi)
貞操観念 (Virtue)
社交性 (Sociability)
Low <--> High
貶し方 (How would they shittalk)
叫喚 Shouting/screaming 皮肉 Sarcasm
論破 With facts and logic (but not really)
能力 (Capability)
話術 (Conversation)
生活 (Daily living)
学力 (Academic)
体力 (Physicals)
Low <--> High
Can't be fucked to translate the rest right now and I don't think they're going to matter much if their previous games are any indication. But if any anons have specific request then feel free to throw it my way.
>>
>>8175677
>ABMX is also a thing
>Make sure that you have at least BepInEx 5.0 and the latest Modding API for your game installed, and your game is updated.
Also, it seems it was never implemented for HC, so i don't get much hopes on it, i was speaking of actual hardmod edit of female model, same way as uncensor mods are done but for breasts to make them smaller
>>
did they finally manage to make some decent looking feet?
>>
I wish there was more personalities, I really need an Oh hohoho Ojou-sama and a tsundere.
>>
File: aiba handjob.webm (2.63 MB, 900x668)
2.63 MB
2.63 MB WEBM
>>8174867
Nope.
It's back to hardmods and conflicting asset IDs, feels almost nostalgic
>>
>>8176304
Better than nomods.
>>
So whats different compared to AA2 or the competition like custom maid 3d and koikatsu
>>
>>8176299
Yeah the selection is really underwhelming and I honestly can't tell what most of them are supposed to be
I miss creepy
>>
>>8175686
New assets, possibly new features, potentially slightly less dead modding.
>>
>>8176331
Normal is normal
Cheeky is correction required
Cool is the big sis
Gal is gyaru(in mannerisms, not necessarily in style)
Admirable is idk
Bewitching is /ss/
Pure is loli
Motherly is, you guessed it, mommy
Playful is actually not AA2 Playful
Delinquent is idk
>>
My game just stop responding randomly when playing, am I just retarded? Locale and language is already in JP, using locale emulator still doesn't fix it.
>>
File: system.jpg (29 KB, 333x524)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
what is going on here, I'm trying to update to 1.0.1 btw.
>>
>>8176385
did you reboot after changing locale?
>>
>>8176385
nvm I just dumped the contents of the update in the game folder.
Does somebody also get a long/infinite loading screen on the character creator?
>>
>>8176389
I already had my system locale set to Japanese, weird.
>>
File: phonehome.png (24 KB, 464x424)
24 KB
24 KB PNG
>>8176112
Picrel is what HC was doing, it's safe to assume that SVS does at least this much (and possibly more)
>>
>>8176307
If you've already played AA2 and any of Illusion's newer games, there is nothing whatsoever here that is new or exciting. And them making it more difficult to mod probably means it will stay that way.
>>
BUT
can you actually lock doors now?
>>
File: a.png (2.84 MB, 1920x1080)
2.84 MB
2.84 MB PNG
>>8176391
Also, I can't click on anything on this screen.
>>
>>8176408
Change your locale or use emulator
>>
>>8176271
Not really. It's like a sidegrade from KK. At least you can set the toenails color separately from the fingernails now
>>
>>8176408
>your room is a JPG again
Jesus, what year is this 2001?
>>
>>8176412
I already am
>>8176385
>>
>>8176425
change your locale even harder
I've been using locale remulator
>>
>>8174752
Put them into the convert folder
>>
>>8176398
there are no doors
>>
>>8176408
Every problem with starting the game is linked not using jplocale emu
>>
>>8175940
You have to load them into maker and resave them
>>
at this rate illusion should just go the CoD route and turn their games into fat DLCs of each other
they have so much in common it's ridiculous
reboots, skins carrying over, shit being mostly samey
they just need a card data format that can handle realistic shading together with cel shading
>>
File: locale.jpg (6 KB, 379x73)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>8176427
>>8176432
Tried using this (I don't even remember where I got it) I'll try the other emu.
>>
>>8176436
I use ntleas and it's working fine
>>
How's the performance?
>>
>>8176453
It runs surprisingly smooth as long as the minimum requirements are met
>>
File: emulator.jpg (3 KB, 333x29)
3 KB
3 KB JPG
>>8176432
It tried this emu and it worked on the update exe, but it doesn't show up on the game's exe when I right click.
>>
>>8176394
It would be great if Illusion did the AA2 elf treatment on every single filthy gaijin pirating the games. This would be even more effective than doxing them with their personal info.
>>
>>8176466
try the one bundled with the noise repack
>>
>>8176466
Because it doesn't support 64bit. The one bundled with the repack is https://github.com/InWILL/Locale_Remulator which does.
>>
>>8176469
They can't tell legit customers and pirates apart though. And they didn't kill off their old brand for nothing, it was done because the smell of filthy gaijin money is too lucrative for the cunt-eyed bitches.
>>
>>8176479
Too bad jews smelled competition in their porn market and decided to nuke it
>>
>>8176479
And yet they destroyed the mod community for their new games with shady encryptions and the lucrative use of the characters created with their maker with the terms of service of their products. Deep inside Illusion hates their customer userbase almost as much as every other company in the planet so something like a mass doxing for pirating their software is bound to happen.
>>
>TISU 10.10.10.42 IP ADDRESSU WHAITO PIGGU TORRENTU MUH GAMOTO KAMIKAZE ONEGAI YAKUZAAA
>>
File: Mai.jpg (36 KB, 469x639)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>8176473
>>8176475
It works now, thanks.
>>
>>8176500
That will piss off too many people and certain individual(s) amonge said people can retaliate with a DDoS on their DRM server, pissing off their domestic paypigs who won't be able to play their latest and greatest reskin of a rerelease. Meanwhile the pirates will have an offline crack in a day if not the day before.
They'd have to rebrand again or die together with Japanese economy.
>>
>>8176398
MINNA!
>>
so this is literally just AA2 but in a new engine that's effectively unmoddable. no new content. lol. lmao.
>>
>>8176453
it's ILL2CPP so it will run well. the problem is that means no mods. Illusion is incapable of making a game that runs well and allows mods.
>>
what version of unity does this game run at?
>>
>>8176583
FileVersion: 2021.3.33.23082
FileVersion: 2021.3.33.15620650
ProductVersion: 2021.3.33.23082
ProductVersion: 2021.3.33f1 (ee5a2aa03ab2)
LegalCopyright: (c) 2005-2023 Unity Technologies. All rights reserved.
>>
Never was interested in Illusion Games outside of AA2, which I played for a day but it felt too outdated and the immersion breaking mods were annoying. This game seems super fun.
>>
File: 1709122975161239.png (313 KB, 573x327)
313 KB
313 KB PNG
>>8175056
>what kept me coming back to KK
>was the variety of personalities
>>
Hey, if it is same as AA2.
Does that mean they have Yandere+stabbing characters who's cheating/NTR'd too?

There was crazy back in AA2 with amount dialogue...
I wonder how it is this time.
>>
>>8176642
There is an Evil trait like in AA2 but I don't see any Yandere stabbing collages posted anywhere
>>
>>8176642
just stroll on over to 2ch, they have more of it than e do
>>
>>8176453
Surprisingly decent even on a computer below the minimum requirements. I have the loading times I expected, but even they're shorter than I was assuming they'd be.
>>
>>8176642
I wish I had that collage of that one guy getting ntr'd with his private elf
>>
>>8176656
wasn't that staged?
>>
>>8176636
not him, but I guess he meant it in the aspect of interactions variables, they were unique for each personality in AA2, while in KK they only mattered in just the first interactions and they all devolved to basicaly the same dialogues and ways of interacting

one of my favorite things I did in AA2 was to test how everyone acted druing their first time, or how they would complain if you never took their virginity and only did anal, in their own way, etc,also the lack of consequence in KK amde evrything too easy for harem shenanigans, mostly, it was impossible to make someone mad
>>
>>8176662
nope, you just believed some anon's headcanon
>>
File: 1725062654461934.png (1.6 MB, 1920x1080)
1.6 MB
1.6 MB PNG
>>8176644
>>
>>8176662
During rape victim's eyes go dead-fish ntr guy wimped out and instead had regular sex
>>
>>8175089
>IL2CPP
All I'm saying is that it's easier to reverse engineer a game if the code isn't cryptic as fuck upon unpacking/decompiling.
Ideally they'd just open source the project.
>>
>>8176693
I think the "rape" was more conceptual; second anon recreated first anon's waifu and fucked her in front of him. It's more mindbroken cuckolding than rape, I guess.
>>
File: 1724348698838380.webm (1.67 MB, 1920x1080)
1.67 MB
1.67 MB WEBM
>>8175089
>Seems like an intentional sabotage by western alliance of patreon grifters/"modders"
be quiet, a lot of the people who laid the groundwork and foundation for modding in KK simply isn't around anymore and no one is taking their place in this game, that is what the real problem is.
blaming patreon grifters aka people who port assets for money(a small minority of modders) for scheming to kill SVS modding with propaganda is retarded.
>>
File: 20240831112459405.png (2.02 MB, 1920x1080)
2.02 MB
2.02 MB PNG
This is the stuff!
>>
Is there more than one fucking ponytail yet
>>
stupid question
but how do i even install the english rough translation mod
>>
think ill just wait a while until there's a complete-ish TL out
>>
File: 1725068946974.png (417 KB, 654x702)
417 KB
417 KB PNG
>>8176755
Not the anon who's saying there's a conspiracy but if you look in their discords they're clearly very anti SVS. A game being hard to mod shouldn't garner this much hate, like most of the posts in the discord about the game are just negative.
It's just depressing honestly since the game seems like a solid base but the modding community seems too jaded and too broken to deal with illusion's shit anymore.

The fact we even have a "evil mods" conspiracy now poppping around probably isn't helping matters, atleast the JP community can't see the dooming but I feel like it's only a matter of time till the EN modders pop off and just say "shits fucked it's over bad game"
>>
>>8176822
yeah same
>>8176818
there's none, the game code is encrypted which makes modding super hard
some people are working towards a hardmod
>>
>>8176818
gamefile/abdata/action/prefabs/ui

place there, I would save a copy just in case
>>
>>8176830
theres this but apparently just the dialogue stuff
>>8175721
>>8175730
>>
Do girls bleed during their first time like in aa2 ?
>>
>>8176832
yeah i just browsed the koikatsu discord, i think some people are actively translating the rest of the UI
>>
>SVS is being modded in SVS discord
>SVS is being modded in KK discord
>SVS is being modded in /aa2g/
>SVS is being modded in /h/ thread

i'm lost
>>
There are efforts to mod it because the game IS aa3 but this fact mind broke a lot of autistics anons because the status quo got broken and the community got divided as a result
>>
>>8176834
I didn't notice any blood but they did comment about it being their first time and also teared up a bit.
>>
>>8176662
nah, thought I was doing a bit with that other anon. can't believe people are still talking about that.
>>
>>/vg/492523206
More UI translations just dropped.
>>
File: 20240830213525495.png (2.28 MB, 1440x2560)
2.28 MB
2.28 MB PNG
So how goes your games? Have you made your dream harem? Stole your guy friends' girlfriends? Have you been cucked yourself?
>>
Where can I buy this to pay them easily? Those Japanese assholes can make it difficult. Or maybe it's their payment processors doing EGS bs.
>>
>>8176916
>>>/vg/492523206
ftfy
>>
>>8176888
as far ad i know it's only in KK discord, on the mod translation channel

no idea if anyone has even tried decrypt/deobfuscate the code
>>
File: 20240831103255159.png (52 KB, 133x236)
52 KB
52 KB PNG
>>8176917
Saw my """girlfriend""" having sex with a black guy. I tried to interrupted, but she picked him over me despite me being her only """partner"""...God, I wished the game gave you the option to watch with added NTR dialogue from the girl after sex.
>>
File: Untitled-3.jpg (541 KB, 1920x742)
541 KB
541 KB JPG
>>8176917
Those are some nice eyes.
I'm just playing around with the girls I made in Honey Come a while ago, I'm gonna wait for the TL.
>>
I'm occasionally getting freezes in game and the window ended up not responding.
>>
>>8176972
half assed kayoko on the right
>>
>>8176993
It's like a female version of Dark Schneider.
>>
>>8176971
>cucked out of being fully immersively cucked by being unable to see the cucked
Did vanilla aa2 have the ability to voyuer others having sex? It's been so long I can't remember what aa2 had
>>
>>8177003
Not in base, but I think there was a mod they let you watch NPCs having sex
>>
The way characters move during conversation when they change pose looks really weird. I'm honestly no sure whether I prefer this or the old fade-in-out method.
>>
File: cheeky.png (779 KB, 1920x1080)
779 KB
779 KB PNG
trying to get used to the editor
>>
does honeycome even have abmx or mat editor yet?
>>
>>8177039
They could have. But they gave up.
>>
>>8177039
No, only slider unlocker which was made by literal who, without posting source code, so when game updated this mod bricked and people had to downgrade to previous version until Marco rewritten slider unlocker(and still, never uploaded plugin on github seems like)
>>
>>8177039
Also, this is basically all dll mods HC had
https://github.com/ManlyMarco/HC-HF_Patch/blob/main/Plugin%20Readme.md
Most are really small plugins, the most important was Web Request Blocker v1.0.0
>>
when I start the game, I can't click on anything
>>
>>8177083
Use local remulator, or set calendar to Japanese, or update to 1.0.1
>>
>>8177040
>>8177060
damn this game gonna be DOA huh
>>
What a massive shitfest this inital release has been. It isn't just your average game release of Illusion with the new DRM thingy fucking everyone in different ways.
>>
>>8177097
If we give up.
>>
>>8177100
im not a modder lmao fym if we give up. im not playing an illusion game vanilla
>>
>>8177099
The DRM isn't exactly new. It's there since HoneyCome.
>>
>>8177105
It also caused problems back then but not as many as with this release.
>>
>>8177097
Yeah, if you want some mods, you might as well return back around DLC release and check state of the modding and game
It's wizard territory for now, obfuscation be damned
>>
Does SVS have rape? It's lame how koikatsu have so few forced situations.
>>
>>8177125
That ship sailed long, long ago, my dude. Especially so with ILLusion aiming for global releases.
>>
>>8177134
but it does have rape and blackmail
you would know if you play the game
it even has master/slave relationship now
>>
Is vaginal forced the fist time or you can do anal only for eternity?
>>
>>8177145
I haven't seen any restrictions on positions at all
>>
>>8177138
how? I've been playing but I don't read moonrune very well so I've only been able to discover the vanilla stuff. Is there a similar process to AA2 and where is it in the menu? I'd appreciate the help from you or anyone that's figured this shit out.
>>
Anyone else getting a never ending loading screen when trying to enter character creator? I don't know what I'm missing.
>>
>>8177239
Probably locale error. Switch to Japanese locale or use Locale Remulator
>>
>>8177239
You need to run it with Japanese Locale. Either it came with your download under Utilities or you need to download it yourself. After that, just run it in Japanese Locale everytime you launch and it should be fine.
>>
>>8177242
>>8177246
Had my locale switches but it still wasn't working. Remulator did work though, thanks.
I guess there's no translation for any of the creator stuff yet? The one pisted earlier ITT doesn't seem to be working here.
>>
>>8177250
It's the DRM
>>
I think the only thing keeping BepInEx from working (and thus being able to shove in XUnity.AutoTranslator or such) now is the scrambled global-metadata.dat.

From what I can tell, it looks like only the header (normally containing the magic number AF 1B B1 FA, a version number, and then a list of table offsets and lengths) is scrambled and the rest seems to be in the clear. In other games the header seems to be 256 bytes, but here it's ~20x that length. Hopefully someone who has more of a clue what they're doing with a debugger can figure that out.
>>
>>8177438
There were attempts in the 'cord. Haven't checked if anyone made any progress during this time, but yeah global-metadata "encryption" is what walls BepInEx.
Of course that does not do anything if people eventually decide to suck it up and use hard mods.
>>
>>8177438
Is the header that important though?
>list of table offsets and lengths
Is this necessary or it's possible in theory to make workaround for this from Bepinex side(just ignore the header)
>>
>>8177440
Don't forget the obfuscation of code.
>>
>>8177442
I don't think that code obfuscation means that code structure will necessarily change dramatically between runs
sure if you're relying on symbols being the same, that might be an issue, but they should structurally be in the same place and easily identifiable
>>
>>8174602
>bump limit
>not a single ingame webm
Got to respect the grind, illusion soft, selling the same game for 20 years is ballsy
>>
yeah bepis said he has zero interest in SVS so its over
>>
>>8177440
in theory bepinex can run without the global-metadata file, but there would be no point because it needs it to
- wedge itself into the unity hierarchy, which needs the global-metadata map to find the unity types
- provide access to game properties and types, which it has no knowledge of without the global-metadata map

at that point you'd have code running inside of SVS, but if you can't actually interact with any part of the game, then really what have you accomplished

>>8177499
i know of a couple of turbo autists from aa2 side who are already planning to invest a lot of time into it. i'd be able to help them once they get past the global-metadata part, but the main issue is that it requires a completely different skillset than the normal unity/mono reverse engineering did for KK and etc, and a lot more time

it's very demoralizing to spend time cracking into games when the developers are actively trying to stop you. it's why i never delved much into IL2CPP, a separate group of bepinex devs work on that part who have a much larger interest in it
>>
>>8177513
The thing is, the wake up call against il2cpp started two years ago with RG, but no one bothered to try because HS2 was at its golden age.
And the same scenario pretty much repeated itself with HC against KK.
>>
>>8176829
at the end of the day, ILL game modding is slow, doesn't matter if it's because IL2CPP not having workarounds yet or the modding community not dedicating as much brain power as KK(hint: it's both)
if I had extensive unity knowledge like a certain numbered anonymous I'd do the effort but I don't so there's that.

glad that people are actually enjoying the actual game though unlike what koikatsu had and that gives me a sliver of hope.
>>
Looks good. Can't wait to pick it up on Steam at a later date :-)
>>
>>8177687
One can only hope. Mainly for the translation.
>>
Steam version might have different obfuscation, which will make to replace almost every other game file for modding
>>
>>8177694
But it will come out with the actual necessary "mod". The rest can take its time, SVS is already enjoyable on vanilla unlike KK/HS
>>
>>8177607
i've seen a variety of responses from different game communities over the years. slime rancher 2 moved to IL2CPP because it hated its modders, which was honestly justified because they're a bunch of whiny losers that can't stand on their own feet. as a result the scene pretty much died

on the other end of the spectrum, among us moved from mono to IL2CPP similarly yet the modding community is still extremely strong, and i'm pretty sure they have some form of obfuscation too

there are other games where the developers have actually offered both IL2CPP and mono versions of the game to help modding, but that assumes the developers actually care about the userbase. illusion has always responded with hostility whenever the topic of modding came up whenever i / people i know were in discussions with them

really the biggest factor in having a game modded is having someone determined enough to push through it. you're right in those two situations, because the existing game was okay enough to not warrant the effort. in this case though, the aa2 modders REALLY want to move off that game

anyone can do it if they're determined enough. i had next to no idea what i was doing when i made the first couple versions of bepinex and bepisplugins; i just powered through it and eventually got somewhere. i made everything open source so that everyone can learn from it, because i know there are people better than me and i don't want to repeat the horrors of CM3D and HS1
i believe in the power of anons
>>
>>8177737
Illusion went an extra mile from what I could understand.
IL2CPP, additional obfuscation and always-online DRM.
>>
>>8177737
>aa2 modders REALLY want to move off that game
I really hope for their success, they deserve a more modern game to mess with.
>>
>>8177742
i've had a quick look at the global-metadata.dat encryption. like everything illusion does, it seems to be half assed. a lot of the structure is correct and in plaintext, from what i understand it's just a minor part that is changed and is causing bepinex to break. i doubt the obfuscation could affect too much since anything aggressive would break integration with unity, but i haven't opened it up in a x86 disassembler nor would i be able to figure anything out

this would be insanely easy for the guy who made the patchwork version of KK, since this was his bread and butter. i haven't heard from him in years though
>>
>>8177737
>>8177607
IL2CPP just requires different set of talents, not everyone is going to learn C++ and how to RE C++ games just because new illusion game is moved into that compilation
Some people will keep making C# mods for KK same way as some anons kept playing and making mods for AA2. Being upset about it as silly as being upset that AA2 modders didn't moved into KK
>>
File: image.png (62 KB, 711x266)
62 KB
62 KB PNG
>>8177742
It gets even better, they explicitly look for BepinEx now and intentionally crash the game if it's detected.
>>
>>8177843
Nigga really? Which modder pissed in Ill Games cereal?
>>
>>8177843
Long term, it's fucking over
You can rename bepinex and hide it, but it will be constant chasing that will make people use older games/versions that will just work
>>
>>8177854
Once you get BepInEx to work this isn't going to be much of an issue. It can probably straight up hide the dlls from the game.
>>
>>8177854
Worst case scenario you could just go back to manually patching the EXE like early version of BepinEx did.
>>
>>8177843
if this is happening after GameAssembly.dll is accessed it can be patched, even if they manually add this check to the .cpp code
>>
>>8177843
What the hell… Nobody is interested in their games without mods and they do this?
>>
I was able to get past the crashing by using the version of bepinex that's used for the Priconne TL and moving the interop folder from the honeycome repack, but couldn't get auto translator to work
>>
>>8177868
There goes 15 line of code effort lmao
>>
>>8177861
You WILL buy the DLCs and you WILL like the vanilla game.
>>
>>8177861
Illusion, now ILLGames, is a Yakuza-owned front for money laundering. If they make too much money off the product it's actually a problem, since the financial reporting requirements become stricter. Illusion was getting too much heat, so the accountants told them to kill it and start a "new" company that suddenly has the same game but newer.
>>
>>8177868
interop folder contains generated dll files made from the global-metadata.dat file. you should be getting errors because the generated definitions don't match the game it's running against, but that one looks like it's because xunity is expecting a different version of bepinex
>>
>>8177843
This is pretty easy to patch, though. All you have to do is hook CreateFileEx and lie about the presence of any of those files.
>>
>>8177892
You're right, but the fact that they went that far is just laughable
>>
>>8177903
It really is pretty fucking weird.
>>
>>8177907
It's not weird at all, mods hurt DLC sales. It's that simple.
>>
>>8177909
You're going to need some actual data to back up that bold claim.
>>
>>8177909
we all shit on illusion here but DLC assets are pretty decent quality compared to most mods, DLC sales being bad is a service problem.
>>
>>8177737
>>8177513
>has always responded with hostility whenever the topic of modding came up whenever i / people i know were in discussions with them
Hello Illusion, now ILLGAMES. This is anon11 connect me to your boss. I'm the current representative after you rejected our last offer from the ever so friendly [insert modcord name]. We're a group of modders who made Koikatsu a global success. We demand 40% cut from sales or else we will not mod your latest game. Comply or face our wrath.
>>
>>8177924
last time we talked to them was when we were trying to negotiate purchasing AA2 from them. that might be why they got pressured to make SVS
>>
>>8177924
Please take your meds and stop shitting up every SVS thread, thank you
>>
File: file.png (733 KB, 607x794)
733 KB
733 KB PNG
>>8177927
Did you include the mandatory image in the email?
>>
>>8177924
shut the fuck up, if anon11 was still here the game might've been substantially more moddable.
>>
>>8177927
>we humbly offer you the generous offer worth a total of 3 patreon buck months spread in 6 month installments spread across 2 years. Take it or leave it.
>>
>>8177937
unfortunately we didn't get to actually making an offer, we just made the expression of interest and declined immediately
i know some people were ready to dump lifesavings into it though
>>
>>8177946
>lifesavings of a patreon modder >>8177942
>>
So where can I get SVS cards?
Converting HC cards doesn't actually give them any data to be used personality or traits wise so it's kinda pointless unless I wanna handcraft their personality and traits myself
>>
>>8177985
i'll be adding it to bepisdb soon. i think illusion has their own database but of course no gaijins allowed
>>
>>8177990
Thanks bro
>>
>>8177990
>no gaijins allowed
Eh? The honeycome uploader on illgames site has always worked fine for me.
Anyways, svs has a card uploader here:
https://sv-uploader.illgames.jp/characters
>>
File: 1695862697131332.jpg (674 KB, 2560x1440)
674 KB
674 KB JPG
>>8177990
Gaijin here, you can access the ingame database just fine, just like HoneyCome.
>>
>>8178000
>they already made kisaki
lmao
>>
>>8178005
Kisaki is pure sex, of course they're going to do that.
>>
>>8178000
>>8178004
oh wow, i guess they aren't as anal about it as they were for KK. i'm actually surprised about that
>>
>>8178014
They're want to do global release just like HC so they probably didn't want to bother making redundant shit for JP and non-JP users.
>>
Is there a way to speed hack this game?
>>
>>8178007
well japs have made some really good shit within 3 days kudos for them
>>
>>8178023
Sure bro, just boot up cheat engine and enable speed hax
>>
>>8178031
Yeah, didn't work.
>>
>>8178026
86 pages worth, in fact.
>>
>>8177861
>nobody interested in their games without mods
It's hours 30, nigga, this game is being actively discussed and played in like 8 different threads on this very website, like fuck is nobody interested without mods
>>
Looking good so far but needs proper translation and uncensor. Still a move in a right direction by illusion, even with "DRM no mods allowed" shenanigans
>>
>>8178031
>>8178032
Works now. Turned off vsync in my gpu control panel for svs specifically and it works.
>>
>>8178040
Also, I just want to say that scraping this is going to be a lot more annoying compared to illgames' honeycome uploader unless someone figures out the proper JSON API calls of the in-game card downloader. Cards are assigned UUIDs server-side instead of sequential IDs, meaning you can't just wget in a for loop and call it a day.
>>
>>8178023
illusion is gonna ban you if you cheat
and I will personally make a video exposing you making sure that you never get to play on SVS tournaments
>>
So whoever gets to run XUnity translator wins?
>>
>>8178143
Would be amazing right now, I really want to play more of vanilla but I can't read SHIT.
>>
>>8178120
I want SVS tournaments now
>>8178143
Whoever gets Bepnix running is the new king of Illusion modding yes
>>
>>8178120
B-but, Illusion is dead right? Surely the tourneys are managed by a different set of people.
>>
can't seem to get the game to load the character creator, anyone else have this issue?
>>
>>8178156
Japanese locale/format is required
Locale remulator also works.
>>
FAQ
>my game doesn't load Chara maker mode/is stuck after loading new game/it has endless loading screens
Set locale AND windows display language to japanese OR use locale emulator
>my converted character doesn't show up in the game
You have to set up their traits and personality in the maker
>how do I convert a character from HoneyCome
Userddata/converter/female
>>
>>8178167
>windows display language
No need, but format is.
>>
my summer vacationers are scrambling and they wont stop, what do i do?!
>>
>>8178167
Locale Emulator actually genuinely just doesn't work, and recommending it is misleading. The one that works is a chink fork with 64 bit support called Locale Remulator.
>>
>>8178167
>Set locale AND windows display language to japanese OR use locale emulator
*Set locale and format to Japanese OR use the Locale Remulator that's included in the [BR] Utilities folder
>>
>>8177861
The modders "community" is too entitled to see it but most people that buy the game on steam and such barely care about them. At best mods maybe contribute to few percentage points in sales.
>>
>>8178286
This, and even worse, kk showed that people who care about mod the most are those who would rather pay for mods than pay for the game.
>>
God, there's so many wet blankets here Doomposting. If you're so unhappy with your life that you constantly have to whine, take it somewhere else. Honestly, I'm just happy to have an AA3, even if it is fairly barebones atm. This game was likely to never exist in the first place and instead of having some sort of happy reaction so many people here are just pissing and moaning, although it seems to be a few people that are just very vocal if I'm being fair. I trust that people will mod the game and eventually release cooler stuff, why? Because people are genuinely interested in it. If people are talking about it, and want to see more of it, they'll mod it. It really just stops there because modders have shown they can work some wizardry when they really want to. Considering its a coomer game, and a long awaited one, it feels like an inevitability. It's also literally barely released. Learn to have some patience. As for me, I've had some fun with it so far. I can read enough moonrune to go through vanilla. I just haven't been able to figure out the blackmail/forced system.
>>
>>8178352
It's not AA3, there are no academy mechanics here that were present in AA2.
>>
>>8178352
You need to find someone jerking off
>>
File: 1697569512583944.jpg (341 KB, 2560x1440)
341 KB
341 KB JPG
Thank god I can finally wife Pal for realsy this time.
Can't wait to cheat on her just to fuck around.
>>
>>8178168
You'd think so but it is needed, at least for the first launch. I've always run my PCs in Japanese locale and the network error would not budge until I changed the display language. Maybe locale emulator handles this but idk, never thought I'd need it.
>>
>>8178390
It worked by just changing the format for me. Not using remulator either.
>>
>>8178352
People are pissed about it not working, no translation and no mod
When it's cracked and packaged for braindead and more people play it they'll be people appreciating it
>>
At this point it's going to take another 10 years for me to play this garbage without to worry about the retarded DRM.
>>
You would waste your time seething anyway
>>
>>8178510
The code obfuscation is really annoying, but it shouldn't take too long to crack it.
>>
>>8178356
It's a different setting. Now it's part time jobs which includes cafe, beach, and shrine maidens. They're just catering to different fetishes now. The reason I call it AA3 was because it has the same underlying mechanics from AA2. Yes, it's not AA3 but it's close enough and considering we likely were never going to get anything like this ever again, it's nice to have something that actually runs on modern computers, with updated graphics, and a better character creator. It's just a waiting game until people actually start making it better and ILL releases more content.
>>
>>8178487
I really underestimate how braindead some people are because it's literally one of the most simple things to run a locale to make the game run perfectly. The torrent I got even had one pre-packaged in case you didn't already have it installed. Anyone that's been playing jap ero games or doujin games in general should know how to do this by now. It's as simple as downloading a program and then right clicking the app before launching. I do agree that the anti-modding measures are stupid, but coomer modders are literal mythical creatures when it comes to adding goon shit to games. They've transformed so many regular games into porn games. Japs are notoriously bad at creating software and network related things so I doubt they'll have a hard time cracking it and getting past everything. The will is there and I'm sure the way will come eventually. People just need to be patient and stop doomposting just because they're terminally unhappy IRL.
>>
IT'S FUCKING OVER WHERE ARE THE POKEGIRL CARDS?
I NEED TO FUCK MAY
GAME OVER MAN
>>
>>8178598
The game just came out and people are still struggling to do start modding.
>>
File: Angry_shitposting.gif (66 KB, 392x450)
66 KB
66 KB GIF
>>8178599
NO IT'S OVER
IF YOUR GAME DOESN'T HAVE A FULL TRANSLATION, MODS, AND A FULL POKEGIRL CARD SELECTION IN THE FIRST WEEK IT'S LITERALLY DEAD
DELETE THESE THREADS
DELETE THE GAME
>>
>>8178608
Good thing it wasn't a full week then. Game came out of Friday bro.
>>
>>8178608
this but unironically
>>
>>8178286
>397 posts
>ctrl+F "mod"
>165 results
haha, yeah, fuck those guys...
>>
Man, vanilla SVS blows out any other vanilla H game atm in looks. It's a shame that this will probably get Honeycome levels of attention and be basically forgotten by modders soon enough as everyone goes back to Koikatsu. Hopefully we will at least get a good UI translation.
>>
File: tetas.png (1.03 MB, 1600x900)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB PNG
>>
any updates on the betterrepack release?
>>
>>8178352
If they release a product that's inferior than what came before it. I am not going to glaze it up. I actually bought AA2 when it came out to support them. I ain't buying this.
>>
any updates on translations and stuff?
>>
>>8178718
you underestimate aa2 players, most of them have been been waiting for this game for more than half a decade
this game is not dying, no matter how hard it is to mod
>>
File: 564841321.jpg (93 KB, 1080x1080)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>8178961
>translations
No
>stuff
I just had an enchilada and it was pretty good, mowed the lawn today and my knees kinda hurt. That's about it, thanks for reading.
>>
someone on f9zone Made a partial machine translation with google translate. Dialogues are translated too.

https://files.catbox.moe/fiuqft.zip
>>
>>8178986
fart audio or the enchilada didnt happen
>>
>>8179018
not bad
fingers crossed they do more
>>
>>8178961
Basically, things like most of the UI and tutorial images are being translated, but dialogue and other parts require new tools to even be able to properly view. Unfortunately, the current UI translations are hardmodded into the game, and will not work if you update from version 1.0. People are trying to find a way either crack into the game, or use autotranslater to bypass it. No updates on that so far.
Maker is being a dick in its UI mod, so it's still being worked on.
>>
Partial machine translation just dropped.
https://workupload.com/start/dgVkHcKV9mY
>>
>>8179018
>>8179083
PSA: These are the same files, the original MTL translator just archived them differently.
>>
>>8179073
I am using version 1.0.1 and the UI translations seem to work.
>>
AS OF SEVEN MINUTES AGO
THE GAME HAS BEEN DECRYPTED
I REPEAT
THE GAME HAS BEEN DECRYTPED
MODDING WILL BE POSSIBLE
>>
>>8179181
Source?
>>
File: file.jpg (160 KB, 1290x892)
160 KB
160 KB JPG
>>8179190
>>
File: 1725173919138.png (1.98 MB, 3308x2000)
1.98 MB
1.98 MB PNG
So in less than 3 days we already have
>almost all dialogue MTL translated
>over half the ui images translated including maker
>and the game is decrypted already

Why the fuck did we have doomers again?
>>
>>8179271
its the old version that got decrypted
we still cant run auto-translation on it

not over yet
>>
>>8178004
Where do you find this again?
>>
>>8179297
Main menu > Uploader (アップローダー) > Download (ダウンロード)
>>
How good are the recent official translations of Illusion/ILLGAMES stuff? Contemplating if I should buy this once the official English release drops.
>>
>>8179237
Well? Let us plug in the autotranslator and LETS FUCKING GO
>>
>>8179271
>shit only useful to those who can't into moon, half of which was done just by hardmodding the text files
>decrypted manifest only brings us closer to the baseline where HC was from the start
Dumb gachanigger. If only things were that simple.
>>
>>8179271
Gotta say, the autism is impressive considering Ill Games actually tried stopping modders, yet it only made everyone more fierce.
>>
>>8179315
it's decent, but honestly i don't think svs will have an English version in less than a year if ever
>>8179334
it's not that easy
>>
File: hii_i.png (185 KB, 600x684)
185 KB
185 KB PNG
>>8179271
how new are you? I guess you were not here 10years ago when AA2 was translated by anons from /vg/hgg/ ?
>>
Still no repack?
>>
>>8179485
Prepack was up since few hours after release(preinstalled game with no mods, have to use relocale and optionally update 1.0.1/install preorder bonus)
First repack probably will be after autotranslator+DRM patcher plugins will be done
>>
is there yuri content?
>>
>>8179510
Yes.
>>
>>8179510
You can make girls (and guys) exclusively het, gay, or bi, so I'd assume there is some, at least.
>>
>>8179510
Yuri AND futa
>>
>>8179517
does to show content for all of them? If I remember correctly if there were two guys i'd always fade to black or some shit

>>8179518
atleast thats like aa2
>>
>>8179521
aa2 didn't had futa
>>
>>8179530
did it not? damn i must be thinking about a different game or something
>>
>>8179531
i believe not vanilla but was modded in
>>
>>8179399
>it's not that easy
HC modding in a nutshell.
>>
>>8179518
Do characters have special dialogues for futas or penis on the girl is not acknowledged?
>>
>>8179537
Later, male characters can fuck futa with the dick hanging out like nothing.
>>
>>8179537
0 gameplay or dialog. (pretty sure)
>>
>>8179501
Where is the preorder bonus
>>
>>8179641
It's uploaded in CN and JP Illgames servers(separate entity from KKcord)
>>
>>8179271
what a retard
>>
Anyone got a sort of conversation cheat sheet for conversation?
Until there is a translation I feel like I'm just gambling that what I say will get me laid.
>>
>>8179754
Works like AA2
1. get a room together
2. spam the 3 conversation topics
3. wait for sexy music
4. ???
5. profit
>>
>>8179537
All the girls/personalities have unique extra futa dialogue yes, but it seem to be mostly when they top with it.
>>
>>8179767
I do that and 66% of the time she is annoyed which is a problem
>>
>>8179769
>futa dialogue mostly for top
Well, too bad, I am not going to let anyone top me. And I doubt my pc will say much if play as futa.
>>
>>8179771
I mean, you can see success chance on top right. Maybe you're just unlucky.
Also you can just make easy characters (pervert, and low virtue I guess) and go straight to fucking right away.
>>
>>8179774
That seems to be a success chance to breach the topic, then you have one of three choices to add to that and I mostly end up picking mid chances even if I try to remember which moon runes not to click they end up being the correct answer the next time.
>>
>>8177939
Anon11 isn't even the reason Koikatsu was moddable in the first place, it was Marco.
Anon11 just happened to take all the credit because he "borrows" code and spams like no tomorrow.
>>
>>8179783
Right, I'm not sure about that one either, either the it's random or it depends on your skill parameters and/or target's trait(s). The choices basically sum up to "Try hard", "Normal", and "Take it easy".
>>
>>8179399
For HoneyCome it looks like it took all of a week... hopefully it's the same here (but knowing my luck you're probably right).
>>
>can hear sex partner's thought during sex scene
Ok, this is kinda awesome.
>>
File: telepathy.gif (45 KB, 220x132)
45 KB
45 KB GIF
>how real men communicate with eachother
>>
File: GWMry3FWoAAmLDu.jpg (102 KB, 1170x782)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
Haven't tried it yet. Is there a teacher role or something? AA2 had it and it felt wonderful shagging the teacher before the next period begins.
>>
>>8179836
Considering that this is a summer vacation themed, I doubt the need for adult supervisors.
>>
Anyone know where I can get the update for 1.0.1?
>>
>>8179873
just wait for better repack
>>
>>8179873
official website
>>
File: concord-opinia-headline2.png (2.09 MB, 1920x1080)
2.09 MB
2.09 MB PNG
>>8179874

After trying this game for a bit it is another downgrade from Koikatsu and AA2. It don't have function like Koikatsu had for example groping girl in dialogue or it have a lot less locations than AA2 had.

Seriously why there are no ppl in west to invest a little money in eroge businesses. Just 3-5 millions would be enough and you could get a game a way better than SVS, Koikatsu or AA2. But sure more profitable for western people is losing 180 millions on Acolyte a shit tier series but in Star Wars theme or Concord a shit tier game for woke society that doesn't play games at all, well if there even is any woke society other than few celebrities and bots.

About better repack I wish that He would make a better repack for AA2 because downloading and installing all its mod is pain in the ass.
>>
>>8179905
>why there are no ppl in west to invest a little money in eroge businesses
Don't credit card jews avoid working with porn-related shit?
>>
>>8179905
People are content with porn mods
>>
>>8179923
Yes, unless the game is full of race mixing propaganda with DEI characters, jews won't allow it
>>
>>8179807
So fvcking trve
>>
File: ino2.png (1.67 MB, 1440x1080)
1.67 MB
1.67 MB PNG
been making two sisters, took me a while. Now I have to make the mother and I'm done with it.
>>
File: hina.png (1.72 MB, 1440x1080)
1.72 MB
1.72 MB PNG
>>8179953
>>
>>8179953
>>8179961
Cute sisters
>>
>>8178718
card?
>>
BTW how are svs sales?
>>
>>8180007
Hopefully low enough to bankrupt ILLGAMES
>>
>>8180008
Hopefully good enough to convince them to stop making trash like HoneyCome.
>>
>>8179905
Patreon wouldn't even allow incest and you expect someone to be able to make porn games in an organized manner without being cancelled (apolitically)?
>>
>>8179905
>another downgrade from Koikatsu
literally impossible
koikatsu has zero worth outside of studio
>>
>>8180420
Hey now, Koikatsu is a lot better of a game than trash like Honey Select was. It at least has SOME gameplay elements (even if they aren't great)!
>>
>>8180466
>Hey now, Koikatsu is a lot better of a game than trash like Honey Select was
Everyone except some weirdos who make money out of patreon disagree
>>
>>8180469
one day I will try sexy beach zero
>>
>>8180469
AI was a cool concept, just needed more TLC
>>
>>8180469
Did anyone actually play HS and the like? I was always under the impression that people only bought it to use the studio to make art for other shitty H games.
>>
literally no one liked Koikatsu, the only people who shill Koikatsu are poserfags who scam people out of money with it and paywall modders.
>>
>>8180486
I played HS when it first came out for a bit, but it's just get's boring fast. That and Custom Maid. I just don't get the obsessions with it.
>>
>>8180469
>>8180487
what did koikatsu modders ever do to you?
not bring sideloader to HC?
>>
>>8180476
Yeah even the grind heavy resource management stuff is tolerable it's just that the game pretty much ends after a few hours without it. It should have gotten more areas or like an actual plot
>>
>>8180487
Look, you can't expect /h/ to remind you to take your meds every time, set an alarm or something.
>>
>>8180489
Custom maid was cool when its only competitor was AA2. Then we started getting better looking H games and custom maid just looks so low quality in comparison that it's hard to stay interested in it.

It didn't help that the game remained untranslated for a long time and the modding scene was carried by Japanese players so all the plug-ins were untranslated and the system to add mods was so terrible and messy.
>>
>>8180486
I played it regularly to check all possible dialogues. HC really fucked up by not having subs for them during sex(I know repack added them later, but it was almost year without them)
>>
File: 20240902054039276.png (474 KB, 1290x1080)
474 KB
474 KB PNG
Lads, I need a second opinion

Also how do dates work in this game? I remember dates in AA2 and KK just happened automatically on sundays but that doesn't seem to happen here
>>
File: 3.jpg (1.86 MB, 1800x1079)
1.86 MB
1.86 MB JPG
>>8180688
Which personality are you gonna use for the character?

I tend to use cuter faces for more childish/playful personalities and mature looking faces for the others, except gyaru because I think it fits both.
>>
Is it an unlockable or are there actually no footjob positions in this game?
>>
>chestlet actually wished her chest was bigger when giving you paizuri
I wonder what's the cutoff value.
>>
>>8181129
Wasn't it just 33% per size in AA2?
>>
File: 1.png (2.02 MB, 2160x1440)
2.02 MB
2.02 MB PNG
If this game doesn't take off at least I had some fun with it
>>
>>8181117
It's wild considering HC had footjob
I wonder how hard it to port over, considering it's same engine and same models
>>
>>8181212
cute
card ?
>>
Does the yuri actually have a decent amount of positions because their last games had a whopping five (5) yuri positions and three of them were cunnilingus.
>>
>>8181431
There is one trib, one 69 and all of the pampering
>>
any updates on the tl mods?
>>
>>8181497
random stuff has been released here and there
latest from KK discord : https://workupload.com/file/XHxppHQAmVV
some other files have been posted here and there but im too lazy to find them

bepinex autotranslate is very unstable, someone is working on it
>>
チョロイ - 相手を好きになりやすくなります 熱血友情 - 相手との友情になり熱くなります
Easy - More easily falls in love with others Friendly - More easily becomes friends with others

男性苦手 - 男性が苦手になります 女性苦手 - 女性が苦手になります
Androphobic - Bad with men Gynophobic - Bad with women

チャーム - 異性に好かれやすくなりますが同性に嫌われやすくなります。 侠気 - 同性との絆が強くなります。
Charm - Gain favor with opposite sex, same sex interactions are more difficult Chivalrous - Gains favor with same sex

ミーハー - 感受性が豊かになります。 素直 - 相手の行動や評価に流されやすくなります。
Trendy - Mood changes more easily Honest - Easily influenced by others

前向き - テンションが上がりやすくなります 照れ屋 - 恥ずかしがりやすくなります
Positive - More easily relieves tension Shy - More easily embarassed

ヤキモチ - 嫉妬しやすくなります。 豆腐精神 - 落ち込みやすくなります
Jealous - More easily becomes jealous Weak Spirited - More easily depressed

スケベ - スケベになります 真面目 - 真面目な行動を取りやすくなります
Horny - Becomes Horny Serious - Will act more earnestly

平常心 - 平常心が強くなります 神經質 - 他人の物事に敏感になります。
Calm - More calm Sensitive - More sensitive to others

直情的 - 気分の振れ幅が大きくなります。 ぼややん - ぼーっとしやすくなり、相手の嫌味に鈍くなります。
Impulsive - Large mood swings Absent minded - Will not notice other people's mood
>>
>>8181733
短気 - 怒りやすくなります 肉食系 - 欲望に積極的になります。
Hot Headed - More easily angered Carnivore - More open with sexual desires

草食系 - 欲望に消極的になります。 世話焼き - 世話をした相手を好きになりやすくなります
Herbivorous - More passive with sexual desires Caring - Will gain affection for those they take care of

まとめ役 - みんなでする行動を取りやすくなります 筋肉愛 - 運動が好きになり、また体力が高い人を好きになりやすくなります。
Mediator - Will call for more group actions Muscle lover - Likes to exercise, increased affection to those with high strength stats

お喋り - 話す事が好きになり、また話術が高い人を好きになりやすくなります。 ハラペコ - 食べる事が好きになり、また生活が高い人を好きになりやすくなります。
Chatty - Likes to talk, increased affection to those with high conversation stat Hungry - Loves to eat, increased affection to those with high lifestyle stat

勤勉 - 勉強が好きになり、また学力が高い人を好きになりやすくなります。 恋愛腦 - 恋愛に関わる行動を取りやすくなります。
Studious - Likes to study, increased affection to those with higher intelligence stat Romantic - Acts more lovingly

一方的 - 自分からの行動に満足しやすくなり、相手からの行動に満足しにくくなります。 一途 - 恋人を2人以上作らなくなり、またその恋人に対してより好きになりやすくなります。
Selfish - More pleased by own action, angers others Devoted - Will not have more than one lover, gains affection for lover more easily
>>
>>8181735

優柔不断 - 複数に選択を迫られた時に曖昧な判断をしやすくなります。 腹黑 - 腹黒い行動をしやすくなります
Indecisive - Will give vague answers when asked to choose Schemer - Will act shady

世渡り上手 - 人を好きかれやすい行動を取りやすくなります 勤劳 - 仕事に従順になります。
Worldly - Will take actions favourable with others Diligent - Will work obediently

奔放 - 場の雰囲気を気にせずに自分のしたい事をします。 M気質 - 普通なら嫌がる事に喜びを感じるようになります。
Wild - Will act on own without concern for surroundings Masochist - Will gain happiness from aggressive actions
心の闇 - 恋人に対して愛情深くなりますがその分憎しみ深くもなりやすいので、相手をするには注意が必要です。 鈍感 - 相手の質問を聞きそびれる事で第三の選択肢を選ぶ事が出来ます。
Dark Heart - Will be affectionate, but can be violent, be careful with them Insensitive - Has a third option when answering other's questions

節穴 - 視野が狭くなり、相手を認識し辛くなります。 強運 - 不慮の事故が起きた際に持前の強運でなんとか出来るかもしれません。
Blind - Has tunnel vision, poor recognition of others Lucky - May get lucky if the unforeseen happens
>>
>>8181739
So what does blind properly mean here?
>>
Just released from KK Discord
Rough Translation Rev6 - For SVS 1.0.1

gofile io/d/q9NUmH
>>
>>8181827
Oblivious is probably the best choice imo
>>
>>8181827
The description implies that you could cheat on them when they're in the same room and they might not notice.
>>
Is there some secret step to loading in cards from Honeycome? I tried the usual drag-and-drop in 1.0.1 and they're not showing up in the creator.
>>
>>8181954

Put them in the convert folder then run the game.
>>
>>8181960
Righto.
>>
can i fuck a femboy
this is important
>>
is there a trick to finding non-OC cards?
Are they all on pixiv nowadays? I remember having to go through various japanese blogs to find non-OC character cards
>>
>>8181981
Well, there's futa so... Maybe?
>>
>>8181986
has no one tried yet?
>>
is there a way to watch when you encounter people fucking? Or join in? please tell me theres threesom support..
>>
>>8182016
No watching unfortunately. There is 3P but the requirements are a bit obtuse. My understanding is that all three of you have to be in a relationship with each other
>>
>>>/vg/492725457
patreonfags and dicksorters btfo
>>
>>8182016
>>8182046
Man I wish they'd add spectating h, like how the other charas are watching when there's h happening.
Same with following/stalking where you can follow the target and follow a girl without striking a conversation similar to how NPCs do it in aa2.
Toilet, bath, and locker rooms are gone too, or if they exist it's purely for h or changing attire outside of the actual location instead of hanging around in the place.
>>
File: 2324.png (3.05 MB, 1888x1061)
3.05 MB
3.05 MB PNG
Launch of HC vs Launch of SVS
>>
is there a translation of the belongings values in the traits section of the creator?
>>
>>8181862
I might start putting blind on everyone just so I don't get interrupted all the fucking time
>>
I understand that dialogues take a priority in translation, but it would be nice to have settings in english.
>>
>>8182179
just went ahead and did a rough translation of belongings using an image translator

this might help somebody
>>
File: Pamu.png (1.84 MB, 1440x1080)
1.84 MB
1.84 MB PNG
Miss my old accesories and body paints, did what I could.
>>
From dialogue it seems like safe/unsafe days are still a thing, but they don't get mad about unsafe days like AA2
>>
>>8182475
boring
Hiw am i supposed to ejaculate if she doesn’t want me cumming inside
>>
>>8181990
I probs will eventually, but I'm struggling without proper translation lmao
>>
any tips for getting out of the friend zone? stuck at sukikamo between 2 characters
>>
>>8182475
did they add voicelines where the girl begs to be impregnated?
>>
How's the gameplay loop? Same as AA2 or is it worse?
>>
>>8182834
It's AA2 on easy mode
>>
>>8182834
the mechanics are the same, it's just everyone is way easier now so you can shag a high virtue in one day, though you could do that in AA2 as well if you knew what you were doing
some mechanics are actually more complicated now, e.g. to rape someone you have to catch them masturbating first and then you enter a master-slave relationship
>>
>>8183304
how do master-slave mechanics interact with yuri/faggotry and futa?
>>
Any update on TLs?
>>
>>8183411
asking the same thing here also
>>
File: svs_autotl.png (16 KB, 510x223)
16 KB
16 KB PNG
>>8183411
Patch that apparently fixes XUnity.AutoTranslator in BepInEx was just posted a couple minutes ago in the KK Discord.

Mirrored here: https://gofile.io/d/FSRQfU
>>
>>8183565
there's an SVS bepinex already???
>>
>>8183647
Yeah the guy behind it brute forced till he found a version which can be used
>>
Wake me up when someone makes a slider unlocker again.
>>
>>8183304
I don't get how you're supposed to catch anyone fapping when the map is so small you'll rarely find someone alone in the first place
>>
>>8183565
That's pretty great, did anyone test the translator yet?
Also wow, we went from "totally unmoddable" to "I cracked global metadata twice in two different versions" real quick.
>>
>still featuring hover lips
>in 2024
Just why? Is it because of some weird technical limitation that was somehow circumvented by modders without much issue?
>>
>>8182763
Thank you anon, im counting on you
>>
>>8183925
Maybe folks today don't have the gumption to make a new framework.
>>
>They finally add official futa support
>Forget about inverse kinematics for male/female poses so hands just clip into boobs
Fucking japs can't do anything right
>>
>>8184390
I tested the translation. It's very MTL but most of it is readable.
Now we only need a version of the UI that can be merged with if, without actually replacing the game files again
>>
>>8184477
It should be super easy to do that with the auto translator, it's just a matter of editing .txt files.
>>
>>8184477
Didn't AA2 have some funny memes regarding its mtl? I know koikatsu had yellel.
>>
>>8184526
I spoke with no silly
>>
>>8184526
Sure but AA2 was eventually translated by anons.

>>8184496
Some of the UI pieces are pngs, can't translate the text directly from it.
About the auto translator, I can confirm that my performance got worse, lot more stuttering
>>
Do the characters suffer from heavy bulbhead syndrome?
>>
File: Koikatu_1725478407.png (661 KB, 869x585)
661 KB
661 KB PNG
>>8184939
Not as bad as KK but still there
>>
>>8184556
The performance penalty is because whoever made the pack put the MTL in the Substitutions file, which means it has to scan through the entire thing any time some text needs translating. Rename it to something else and the performance improves massively.
>>
File: b95.jpg (52 KB, 393x388)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
I need a full translation with subtitles NOW. It's nowhere near as sexy not knowing what they say during sex!
>>
>>8184968
Learn Japanese, it doesn't take much to understand porn
>>
>>8185057
need a tutor for that
>bro, just learn on your own with duolingo and rosetta stone
fuck you, not everyone is an autodidact
>>
>>8184954
Man, say whatever about HC/SVS but the character model is one massive improvement.
>>
does the repack come with 1.0.1 bundled in? or do i still need to get it separately, if so, where do i get the updated repack
>>
File: 1668637793536.png (1.08 MB, 1280x2378)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB PNG
>>8185166
learning nip is super easy if you know what to do.
>>
>>8185579
>t. polyglot with The Gift™
I'm guessing you have a piano in your parent's basement that you learned to play at age 5?
>>
I'm gonna ask the real question, POV mod when
>>
>>8185660
this
Illusion keeps working on all this other shit, but literally the most fundamental feature is always missing
>>
New bread >>8185905
>>
>>8185589
>I'm guessing you have a piano in your parent's basement that you learned to play at age 5?
I was never interested in piano and never played it.
>>
>>8185355
We know. Even the biggest KKfag admitted that HC/SVS has better base models.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.