[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/i/ - Oekaki

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
Draw Size ×
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1715807822433486.gif (1.98 MB, 467x406)
1.98 MB
1.98 MB GIF
and I need more cute character designs! So be good and help me by drawing possible girls!

All contributions will be credited!

This is the excuse plot: "Cute and sensual immortal beings have escaped from the ninth dimension and our heroine must defeat them by attacking their only weakness: their prudery! Let's get these bad ladies naked!".

Some rules for submissions :)

>Fantasy theme (think something like Touhou)
>Girls only!
>Lolis are accepted!
>Only original characters! (Use your OC!)

As much as possible, try to ensure that the design can be applied directly to the game. I will redraw, but I would like to keep the original design as much as possible :)
>>
File: tegaki.png (9 KB, 400x400)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
slime girl

Oekaki Post (Time: 6m, Replay: View)
>>
File: tegaki.png (10 KB, 400x400)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
gnome girl

Oekaki Post (Time: 4m, Replay: View)
>>
File: pig girl.png (17 KB, 408x595)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
>>782891
she lost like how the first Yoshi Island boss dies, dying from embarrassing, that's cool.
Here's a Wizard Pig Girl, I was thinking on Kamek and the magikoopas from Mario, you know how they teleport around and shoot things from their magic wands, also in Japan, Orcs are represented as pig people, so that's something too.
I also gave her a golden pig symbol because I could, you can redesign her and change her if you have better ideas lol
>>
File: tegaki.png (27 KB, 600x600)
27 KB
27 KB PNG
400 year old vampire

Oekaki Post (Time: 15m, Replay: View)
>>
File: tegaki.png (16 KB, 400x400)
16 KB
16 KB PNG
>>782929
note that they are very small, with big shoes and there many of them, they shoot magic deadly sparks.

Oekaki Post (Time: 12m, Replay: View)
>>
File: tegaki.png (12 KB, 400x400)
12 KB
12 KB PNG

Oekaki Post (Time: 9m, Replay: View)
>>
File: Viking loli.png (1.04 MB, 2887x2995)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB PNG
I might paint it tomorrow.
>>
File: The mighty viking.png (1.22 MB, 2887x2995)
1.22 MB
1.22 MB PNG
Good luck, fellow ENFbro.
>>
File: shamegirls_4-8.png (71 KB, 960x833)
71 KB
71 KB PNG
>>782928
>>782934
>>782942
>>782943
>>782944
>>782957
>>782993

Oh, thanks for your contributions! All those girls are very pretty and interesting!

Here I share the redrawn in my style of the girls. As you can see, they are provisional drawings but they serve to give us an idea of how they will look.

I would appreciate it if you could give me more information about your characters such as: name, general description, appearance dialogues and defeat dialogues [this will appear when the girl is stripped!]

This information will be used when describing the girls in a specialized section [something like a pokedex... shamedex[?] ]

I will be sharing more progress soon!
>>
File: llll.png (199 KB, 960x720)
199 KB
199 KB PNG
>>783000
Sure, I felt like writing about the Finnish loli anyways. You can use whatever you want or not, I don't really care.
She's called Irina, the helmet is Marco and the axe is called Odin.
She's a mean little girl seeking world domination so she steals the cursed helmet but gets enslaved by him.
During battle she only runs while the helmet attacks but she gets tired very easily and needs to rest. The helmet then runs impatient and spanks her, tickles her or pinches her in places. If the helmet gets enough damage, he will strip Irina of one of her clothes and he will increase the harassment.
Once the helmet is completely destroyed, Irina will pick up the axe and slowly (the axe is heavy) run away towards a tentacle infested forest to not be seen again for a long time. The MC will offer some help but she will tell her fuck off and say she knows what she's doing.
Irina is never submissive and curses Marco constantly, she gets punished quite often for doing that. They never let Odin the axe say a word.
Useless trivia: Irina is, for some reason, a talented lyric metal singer. Marco has a strong voice and is very good at guitar. Odin is a sensible soul, very capable of composing music and writing touching lyrics.

The only idea I have is that you use static images like most of H games do. Like when a girl gets stripped, you can make a little window showing a close up of the exposed body part or a whole image of the girl getting her clothes torn like in Queens Blade Spiral Chaos, but more revealing.
The heroine should get naked and sexually harassed but that should be part of the story, not something you get by losing. I hate when H games do that.
>Discord
I don't want to be mean but I have a policy of never getting into Discord so I can't join.

As I said earlier, good luck. I'll let an adult Irina just in case.
>>
>>783000
Can't wait to hear more about your progress
>>
10 KB
10 KB PNG
>>783000
ok

>>782944
Her name is Luzia, she is simply a lost soul, a ghost wandering the earth with nowhere to go, she is trapped in this cycle and needs someone to break her free.

>appearance dialogues
she doesn't talk much, but she will often let out a long "ooOOOOOoooo" or simply *sniff* *whimper*

>defeat dialogues
"I'm Freeeeeeeeeeeee" or "At last... Freedom"

Oekaki Post (Time: 7m, Replay: View)
>>
File: pig girl 2.png (20 KB, 460x552)
20 KB
20 KB PNG
>>783000
>I would appreciate it if you could give me more information about your characters such as: name, general description, appearance dialogues and defeat dialogues
I don't wanna contradict any possible lore you have for the world, but here are some ideas for the wizard pig girl, feel free to change anything:
>Name
Tabby
>General description
Pigs are the source of her magic... somehow. Loves Gold and plans to steal anything made of that material. She is very prideful with her looks and powers.
>Dialogue
Gyahahahaha Hahahahaha!! What a dumb face you've got!!
You want to face off? We'll face off!
Let me warn you... My magic really hurts if I shot it with enough force... Ready?
>Defeat Dialogue
Gwaaaaaaaaaa!! How could you overcome my magic!?
This... this isn't over!
Someday... Somewhere... We'll fight again! ... Right?
>>
>>783011
Wow! That's a lot of information! I really admire people who can imagine so many details. I tend to focus on the superficial things in my creations, like the graphics or gameplay... I let the story or personalities flow improvised.

It will be a big challenge to see how I can incorporate all or part of those ideas into the game... especially considering that it is just a simple game x_x But don't worry, I'll think of something!

>>783020
Thank you! I'll try to make an entertaining game :3

>>783028
>>783030

Good! That information will be very useful! Although I hope you don't mind if I adapt some small details.

By the way, if you are interested in having direct contact, find me as wat01733 on discord.
>>
10 KB
10 KB PNG
>>783072
>I hope you don't mind if I adapt some small details.
not at all dude

Oekaki Post (Time: 1m, Replay: View)
>>
File: tegaki.png (31 KB, 250x400)
31 KB
31 KB PNG

Oekaki Post (Time: 39m)
>>
>>782891
Yoshi's Island?
It looks like a game for something below kindergateners, it looks like it was made for toddlers. It doesn't even look like The Manneken Pis to pretend it's high culture.
They look undeveloped, they look infantile, they look like fat toddlers.
You people jack off to this shit?

>>783011
>>782993
>>782957
This guy at least has a decent art style when he copies his favourite animes' facial features. His chicken scratches at least try to draw something elegant (albeit still not a fan of those bushy eyebrows).

>>783000
At the very least if you merely changed the lineart he used, but you changed the art style? the blue haired girl looks like she has snail eyes.
And of coures you have to ruin his art style because "It doesn't follow our le vision!!! le le le le we are letarded" and who is this "we" you speak of? your imaginary friend or your 1 random discord friend you promised to pay him in exposure? or your roommate you share the rent with but who doesn't contribute to the game except in spirit?
>>Bbbuttt we need to animate these!!
>The video clearly shows the boss character SLIDING all over the place.
Eyes and most facial features in game don't need animation, you could have kept the irises instead of those lazy TinTin eyes.

>>782942
>>782957
>>782993
bizhate1@gmail.com
Contact me, I want to see your full portfolios. I will have some freelancer work for you two.
>>
>>783137
Wait until the project is properly cooked. Why do you judge bread when it's just dough or wheat?
>>
File: 20240519_015403.jpg (1.26 MB, 2760x3435)
1.26 MB
1.26 MB JPG
Interesting project. I wish you the best of luck with it.
>>
>>783137
>It looks like a game for something below kindergateners, it looks like it was made for toddlers
Anon, i think you are on the wrong website, worse yet, i think you are on the wrong dimension
>>
>>783137
Barring the fishiness of literally everything in this site, I can't. With my current (most likely permanent) skill, I could get more money wageslaving or something. But thanks anyways.
>>
>>783215
If you live in California even Beverly Hills then absolutely. If you live in Europoor you might find the offer decent.
>>
Bump to revive the thread
>>
File: gamerotic_2.gif (3.06 MB, 461x406)
3.06 MB
3.06 MB GIF
>>784121
Sorry if I haven't posted in a while. I've been a bit busy with other projects x_x But I'll be back soon! Anyway, I leave this new lady inspired by mami tomoe to give some activity.
>>
>>784552
I don't know why but this gives me a Yoshi's island vibe somehow, i guess it's the way the characters zooms away when you defeat it, kind of like that mini-boss from the game that you have to get him naked to defeat him
>>
File: Recycled generic fox.png (1.14 MB, 3000x4000)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB PNG
I like the idea of delicious brown fox.
>>782891
Wouldn't you mind to let a tribute for HG? In case you're short of time, it can be a repost not even a new drawing >>784129
>>
>>782891
How the game progress?
>>
File: tegaki.png (22 KB, 600x600)
22 KB
22 KB PNG

Oekaki Post (Time: 4m, Replay: View)

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.