[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/i/ - Oekaki

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
Draw Size ×
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1715937581085093.png (20 KB, 198x395)
20 KB
20 KB PNG
She is an innocent warrior protagonist of a game I'm making.
>>
>>783502
>>782891
>>779738
>>
why the FUCK do you need THREE FUCKING THREADS for yourself YOU FUCKING RETARD
>>
make a fourth thread
>>
>>783509
Because I forgot that this is a slow board... I spend a lot of time on /b/, and the threads there are disposable.

Honestly, I had forgotten that the thread with the girl with pigtails was still active.
>>
File deleted.
>>783502
huh, i really like her design anon. might sketch her out if this thread is still up later
>>
>>783517
Oh thanks! It's always nice to hear that someone likes one of my drawings.

Don't worry, I'm not going to delete this thread just because some random anon didn't like it.
>>
File: Illustration.png (1010 KB, 1800x2400)
1010 KB
1010 KB PNG
>>783538
not the best sketch but here is what i got done for you. also, does she have any lore or backstory you can share?
>>
>>783567
Wow, she really looks great in your style! And of course, very sensual! <3 Thanks!

> does she have any lore or backstory

Maybe some of you already know this, she's the protagonist of a silly softcore game I'm making ; )

>>782891
>>>/ic/7168139

A game where you must defeat sensual creatures by stripping them with the Sword of Shame, which can only be used by 'pure people' [aka: virgins... ].

I really haven't thought much about our heroine... I like to improvise! but it never hurts to write something.

Elena dol Blisskrieg is the only descendant of the legendary and bloodthirsty
bounty hunter whose name should not be mentioned... But if you do, the flowers wither, the hyenas stop laughing, Netflix accounts are suspended...

Shy, clumsy, with an aversion to speaking loudly. When her father died she had to take over the 'family business'.

She has always longed to be a worthy successor to her father's legacy, but having a kind personality makes things difficult for her.
>>
Do you really need another fucking thread.
>>
>>783614
>>783513
>>
S-SrBot? is that you? Ó.Ò
>>
>>783671
https://youtu.be/HNefNLOHVYk?t=86
>>
>>783502
I'd draw her but you post on /b/ so that's sadly a faux pas.
>>
>>783734
How?
>>
>>783734
I only post my drawings to get feedback x_x
>>
bump

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.