[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/i/ - Oekaki

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: npg34.png (86 KB, 1655x1418)
86 KB
86 KB PNG
Welcome to the North Park OC thread, a place to draw, create and discuss original characters for North Park, a South Park spin off. Feel free to read through the wiki for more information on the characters so far. Otherwise, draw characters and have fun!

Televised edition

Previous thread:
https://archived.moe/i/thread/789570
>>
Here is a list off most of if not all the drawn characters so far. If you want a quick way to start drawing them, use a random number generator (www.calculator.net/random-number-generator.html) and have a go at drawing whatever characters you get. You can even do it multiple times if you want to draw more than one character together. Feel free to look through the Wiki or ask in the thread for more info on the characters, although not all the ones shown here have Wiki articles made yet, as it's a work in progress.

Wiki link:
https://north-park-creations.fandom.com/wiki/North_Park_Creations_Wiki
>>
File: 1724406249217283.png (95 KB, 1044x1288)
95 KB
95 KB PNG
>>792186
Just in case people missed it
>>
>>792189

I like the detail that Jonesy and Amanda both have a shoulder out maybe it's a Alexander thing
>>
before the peridot purge rudely interrupted my episode idea

episode where chaz is getting beckoned by Amanda to join her in the TV Jerry, Trisha and Mandy guilt a unwilling Danny ( he wants nothing to do with just Jessie) to try to stop chaz from being stupid and going into the TV.

it turns out chaz was just bait to lure Danny back ( his character was popular and the producers want him to be a main stay) both chaz and Danny are trapped in just Jessie

Mandy Jerry and Trisha ask everyone who were originally in the just Jessie episode all declined to go back they barely escaped the first time so they have to get Jonesy help to bust them out.
>>
Just Jonesy
>>
>>792197
>since the just Jessie dimension ( gotta figure out a name for it) is part of the afterlife Jonesy doesn't have her ghost abilities she just a regular person again so after getting them there she useless

> the whole episode everybody thinks Danny is holding out a way for them to escape but he claims he doesn't have one

> they find another way and almost makes it out but Amanda seals is up before they can crossover back into the living world

> danny sighs and claims he does have a way but didn't want it to come to this he makes her a deal and whisper it in her hears and they shake on it

> suddenly everyone but Danny is sent back to town they thought he chose to stay behind for their freedom but seconds later he came out the TV he had to sign some papers.

> danny sold them his dreaming rights whenever he falls asleep his consciousness is sent to a duplicate body ( that will forever be on model so 10) in the Just Jessie dimension so he can be part of their cast and when he wakes up his consciousness returns back to his normal body. he not happy he had to do that
>>
>>792186
So, how are we going to push Asimov closer to being AP in this thread?
>>
>Nightmare Guy ends up on Just Jessica but she's completely and utterly horrified of him.
>It's not even that he's an eldritch clown/mime/Deep One abomination, she's just scared of black people.
>>
>>792211
eh I'm not endorsing this
>>
>>792212
I only do it if she means black people by literal black people like shadow people I don't think she's racist at least towards humans she was supposed to be a very nice person at least when she was alive
>>
File: IMG_3725.png (578 KB, 1800x1200)
578 KB
578 KB PNG
>>
>>792213
>It's a very special episode where Jessie learns to be specific to avoid racial discrimination charges
>She still gets complaints from her shadow viewer audience, leading to >>792216
>>
>>792205
Danny is extremely pissed about this deal because 8 hours on earth is not 8 hours in (I'm calling just Jesse's Dimension) Studio 6 below Amanda and the producers controls the time differential between the two places they can make those 8 hours a hundred years if they wanted to. so he has to stay on their good side lest they try to fuck with him that way.

I imagine Barbara really hates Amanda because while they were alive Amanda unattentionally used to always one up Barbara even beating her at the auditions for just Jessie I imagine Barbara was always very open about how much he hated her but Amanda always try to be super positive and friendly towards her in the hopes that they'll be friends which I think made Barbara hate her more
>>
>>792219
Barbara literally cheered at her funeral as they were lowering her casket
>>
File: IMG_3726.png (439 KB, 1800x1200)
439 KB
439 KB PNG
>>792219
The worst is when you have a bunch of those little micro naps when you keep waking up and falling asleep to help he’s experiencing just weeks
>>
Hey DannyAnon here's an idea; design some locations. I believe we had a map.
We also had rooms for each character, but we stopped after the 7th or 8th one.
>>
>>792222
ok I'll get to it I have a vague idea about how everything looks I just YouTube some tutorials
>>
File: lels room.png (32 KB, 807x871)
32 KB
32 KB PNG
>>792222
Not DA, but here's a rough idea of Leslie's room, located in the basement.
>>
File: IMG_3727.png (542 KB, 1800x1200)
542 KB
542 KB PNG
>>792222
there’s an apartment connected to the château for all the people that live there Danny Wendy, and two of there cousins around their age share a deluxe luxury four bedroom apartment
>>
>>792231
Also the North park ski resort isn't just the Chateau while the Thompson's do own the whole area there are many different businesses owned by different people who pay the Thompsons rent to be there. there are ski lounges, hotels, restaurants and even a tiny lake front board walk amusement park in the Summers ( the Thompsons fully own that one) most of the other places aren't as haunted as the cheatu. The North park ski resort is 30 minutes away from town.

Danny's and Wendy's father as a Christmas gift for both of them built a building in town that acts as a sort of Clubhouse slash place for them to stay if they want to be in town and their mom isn't able to care for them aka she's passed out drunk on the couch and the only remnant of decent parenting she has forces her to tell them to not sleep on her bed.
>>
>>792231
Maybe there's a connected bathroom between his room Wendy's room and the hall way between the lamp desk and the entrance
>>
>>792218
She has to kiss Shadow Jesse Jackson's ass
>>
>>792220
Barbara as the casket being lowered "yeah let's go deeper!" *clap clap clap clap clap*

Everyone just looking at her with complete shock and a little disgust

I think this is honestly why she was so chill about her death she knew she had it coming

>>792216
Amanda actually care about keeping up her image and being a good role model to all the boys and girls who watch at home so she say no to drugs and only drinks privately when she's really stressed out.
>>
>>792254
Barbara as she's bleeding out: In hindsight, I probably deserve this.
Nurse Maggie: NO! DON'T DIE!
Barbara: One more for the road, you suck Maggie.
and then she died
>>
>>792255
Barbara and Amanda at the just Jessie audition

Amanda: I wish you luck

Barbara well I wish you would die
>>
>>792221
The first minute he's wakes up he's super confused and has to mentally sort out what happened in Studio 6 below and what happened in the real world.
>>
File: cat ninjas 17.png (87 KB, 551x601)
87 KB
87 KB PNG
>"Dr. Cates' Cat Ninjas, trial group #17"
>"Results... What the fuck? These are not right! One of the subjects I guess didn't finish cooking, one of subjects has a third eye, and both aforementioned subjects I'm pretty sure are male! I'm scared of the third subject, all she does speak in what I think are riddles and what are possibly meta references, and drink a terrible substance comprised of milk and a brand name cola beverage!"
"Status, subjects are to be melted back down to DNA to try again... If they didn't happen to escape and removed their tracking chips."
>>
>>792264
it all went down hill when she abandoned the originals
>>
>>792265
Originally I though of these coming before the current ones, and more comes after.
>>
>>792266
oh I saw group 17 and thought that was 17 after the original
>>
>>792218
>>792253
episode where the studio force her and Danny to do a crossover with the long running hit shadow person medical soap opera Saint shade where Jessie has to get over her shadow person prejudice to let them operate on her little brother ( Danny's character) problem being she not a dramatic actress and is bringing sitcom energy to this drama also she is constantly wincing when the shadow people make any motion towards her also the director has it out for Danny for some reason
>>
>>792268
maybe the director is a pervert but trying to gaslight everyone into thinking Danny is being a ego monster and requesting things like more scenes with Danny's character shirt off and making her write love poems to him in the credits and especially forcing her to a romantic relationship with him meanwhile Danny is trying to get anyone to recognize that this weird and he isn't doing anything
>>
I need to remember not to leave y'all alone with the space time continuum of North Park, the Wiki is kill! There's a new timeline I wasn't even aware of and a sexy--Creepy possessed doll.... WTF!!!!!!
>>
>>792276
nigga you mean the Jonesy baby doll?
>>
>>792278
Yeah nigga wtf else would I be talking about, blud?
>>
File: Vib-Leslie.png (212 KB, 972x894)
212 KB
212 KB PNG
I may or may not have a certain rabbit on my mind....
>>
File: 1706663928784776.png (1.97 MB, 2550x3300)
1.97 MB
1.97 MB PNG
>>792279
Danny doll
>>
>>792269
the executives see this and is just like " not again we told you not to bring any more little boys around her"
>>
File: Angels Cats.png (366 KB, 1000x458)
366 KB
366 KB PNG
>>792264
Cates just wasn't biologically made to be successful, she's a parody version of Dr Max when we said let's make a doctor that has cats as henchmen.
Basically we created her as a joke to make somebody else look even better than he already is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d696t3yALAY
>>
>>792302
I don't remember it going down like that
>>
>>792307
Well it wasn't intentional, but just like the elite we like to pretend out of society's accidents that we have more control than we actually do.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctIy9BuMvjs
>>
I'm thinking of doing a big writing project but I don't think yall will like what it is
>>
File: IMG_3730.png (644 KB, 1800x1200)
644 KB
644 KB PNG
>>792268
Fixed
>>
>>792320
We'll have to get your writing through AI so the non mentally advanced can comprehend it.
>>
File: NP boob rating.png (614 KB, 1140x742)
614 KB
614 KB PNG
>>
>>792369
This seems like it could use an update
>>
File: IMG_3731.png (449 KB, 1800x1200)
449 KB
449 KB PNG
She saw a rare bird
>>
>>792186
https://files.catbox.moe/9bqg1v.mp3
>>
>>792375
this is good
>>
>>792376
It's also AI.
>>
>>792377
It's far better than nothing
>>
>>792377
>https://files.catbox.moe/9bqg1v.mp3
>Asimov is the one singing this while drifting in the static
>>
>>792381
He can complain all he wants all he had to do is participate to avoid the static
>>
File: IMG_3732.png (756 KB, 1800x1200)
756 KB
756 KB PNG
>>792219
>>792221
This isn’t resolved in the good timeline he’s still going to studio 6 below as 10 year old Danny when he sleeps even as an adult except there’s a change in directions there.
>>
>>792383
Asimov: Maybe if I had lines other than "Bleep Blorp," and was not treated like a plot device I would be more willing to participate.
>>
>>792387
amanda in character as Jesse: well talk about a short circuit *studio audience laughs* looks like Johnny 5 wants some lines *looks at camera smugly as audience laugh* I don't want to Robo-Cap you from bringing this to my attention but your vocal range is robotic *looks back at the camera winks audience laughs*.
>>
File: IMG_3733.png (650 KB, 1800x1200)
650 KB
650 KB PNG
>>
>>792389
>Asimov looks to the audience like he's in the office.
>Asimov: I'm a super advanced robot, not a garbage machine, so I really can't find it in me to reply to that trash response.
>The Audience laughs, surprising Amanda
>Asimov, floating in the Static: worth it
>>
>>792404
Amanda little flustered by the response oh look guys we got a wise robot. I would burn you here but I wouldn't want you to overheat your circuits infront of everyone and have you go home crying to your motherboard. *audience ooooooooo* now run along and practice your beep boops and blerps or you'll be hearing ksssssssssh all night you bratty little bot
>>
File: IMG_3734.png (641 KB, 1800x1200)
641 KB
641 KB PNG
Well be right back after these messages
>>
>>792405
>It's an Asimov is getting really popular in the show for some reason and Amanda is worried he could outshine her if he gets more lines episode.
>>
>>792409
ple stop bullying Asimov, he's a good boy he didn't do nothing bad never.
>>
>>792412
You know except the genocide
>>
>>792411
how he never showed up past the credits for that one season because he refused to read his lines
>>
>>792416
Everyone keeps calling and writing into the studio asking about what the fuck is up with that robot in the credits that never shows up any of the episodes
>>
I like how drew the sitcom obsessive has no known interactions with the sitcom ghost
>>
>>792420
Not yet anyway, I wanted to do something with that, give me a minute, I just came back from my trip.
>>
>>792417
he only shows up for like a second in the intro like that anime in the Malcolm in the Middle opening and everyone wants to know what's his deal I imagine if it gets any screen time the appeal will almost immediately be lost.
>>
>>792415
HE HASN'T DONE THAT YET, YOU'RE DRIVING HIM TOWARDS IT!
>>
File: IMG_3735.png (515 KB, 1800x1200)
515 KB
515 KB PNG
>>792422
You’re not the boss of me now!
>>
>>792423
Well technically it already happened in Time Travelers past
>>
>>792425
Also let's not forget there's an exact duplicate of his mind out there that wants to kill everyone because of one traumatic memory
>>
>>792426
I'd call getting facefucked so hard and often that the skin of his face started to come off is a little more than one traumatic memory.
>>
>>792427
Okay then what's the rest of humanity got to do with that he can go and kill that one person if he wants I'm sure most of the town won't even miss him but nooooo he had a bad day that means he has to take it out on everyone
>>
>>792428
That means this has to be a mentality of Asimov that he will just take things out on other people because he's having a bad time he did punch Jerry for the actions of another and Vera for rightfully retaliating against the mayor who retaliated against her for helping his political opponent. he's not as nice as he likes to make other people think he is
>>
>>792428
>>792429

episode where Jonesy starts a smear campaign directed at Asimov, yashu, Danny, Vera and Robert it just normal things they do but she plays it up to make them look like complete and utter Psychopaths. people slowly start to fall for it since she in the computer there's nothing they can do about it.

yashu borrowed a pencil and then chewed on it possible homosexual tendencies absolutely a sociopath
>>
>>792425
TT is technically a Time loop character, she either dies and ends up in the dead TT pit or she continues the loop and makes AP happen setting in motion her getting the watch.
That's why the original plan was for AP to end the loop by having her drag a chunk of the cast with her when everyone tries to stop her from bugging out after being exposed.
TT Finds out that she's the cause of AP and those that are dragged along with her are warned of how to stop him should he start going skynet in their timeline, killing the loop and letting him destroy his timeline without TT dying in the process.
>>
>>792430
They trying to find dirt on her to leverage it to stop the campaign. they find out she completely wiped all embarrassing things about herself off the internet it was like one of the first things she did. Somehow they know to go to Ingrid to ask her for some dirt but not actually because she's her friend and wouldn't do that so they look at pictures and some videos. they find something she eats spaghetti like a fucking toddler Ingrid has a few videos but they have to find a way to transmit it without Jonesy deleting them
>>
>>792431
dannyvwants to try something with TT on the Dead tt pit first he check the back of the neck of the dead tts there's nothing there he then writes a green x on the back of her neck with a marker as he does that it starts appearing on all of them.

tt: hey stop screwing around did you find what you was looking for

danny:...... no but I think I found what happened to Schrodinger's cat
>>
File: just ended.png (282 KB, 628x637)
282 KB
282 KB PNG
How I think they might get saved
>"Whoops, seems the VRC ate the tape... Asimov? Drew? You three? How'd you get here?"
>>
>>792436
I didn't specify it but they found out some of the cast and crew had found a way out and were waiting for their moment to go through it because they know once they do it Amanda's going to seal it up so the gang just takes it first screwing them over
>>
>>792438
Its one of those things they promise to never speak about again

once Danny came back the cast and crew hated him almost as much as Amanda which drove them to have not really a friendship but they aren't enemies
>>
>>792436
who was watching the tape?

Also didn't mean the torpedo your post its just that I kind of already established how they left last thread though it was very vague
>>
>>792433
That'd be spoopy
>>
>>792205
After Chaz and Danny are trapped in Studio 6 below are they are bickering about Chaz thinking with his dick and not his brains.

Amanda sees that they have will they wont they love hate potential and says they should add this to the show

Chaz "you can't do that were both guys I don't know about Bell boy but I'm not gay".

Amanda: "done" snap her fingers Chaz is now genderbent Chaz doctor toades somewhere grabbing his chest another person beat him to perfecting genderbending

Chaz looking at Danny giving him an awkward glance: if you try anything I'm going to kick you square in the nuts
danny: well I don't know about dickless over here but I don't wanna be tr- both Danny and Amanda burst into laughter

chaz: it not funny
>>
File: IMG_3737.png (698 KB, 1800x1200)
698 KB
698 KB PNG
>>792444
>>
>>792447
I don't know how Jerry's going to take the news that his best bro is now his sis and since we know with Vera that she kept her alterations after leaving Studio 6 below this is just chaz now
>>
>>792447
Ok, I'm using one of my "Danny's earning an ass kicking" vouchers
>>
>>792454
Danny holding out info on chaz all she got to do is say fine you are my little pog champ so he can record it and send to all the boys in school
>>
>>792457
No specifically Melville

and since there's a shortage of certain chemicals the doctor toads need to make his gender fluid he's going to be stuck like this for a couple weeks and has to deal with Melville's harassment
>>
File: IMG_3738.png (679 KB, 1800x1200)
679 KB
679 KB PNG
>>792474
>>
>>792454
who kicks his ass this time?
fish boy, Yashu, or Wendy?
>>
>>792476
The boy did nothing wrong... this time.
>>
>>792474
Melville: oh I never really noticed how soft your skin was Charlotte

chaz: dude stop I'm not into you

Danny: stop being so bashful chaz after what you told me you do to him

Meville: oh wow you're playing hard to get

chaz bellboy I will get you for this
>>
>>792478

Danny is really pissed at chaz because of the deal he had to make with Amanda because of chaz
>>
>>792477
I feel like >>792478
is too far, even if the situation was Chaz's fault
>>
>>792481
Too far he lost the ability to dream and he has to work while he sleeps for the rest of his life.
>>
>>792475
Dr toads notes August 26 when the Thompson boy asked for my pheromones experiments to do I didn’t expect this to be what he use it for. I would normally immediately conduct research on an antidote, but since Charles or I should call her Charlotte called life loan passion project my gender fluid crap I may take the day off and conduct research first thing in the morning.

>>792476
>>792481
if Danny is getting an ass kicking coming to him he might as well earn it
>>
File: IMG_3739.png (716 KB, 1800x1200)
716 KB
716 KB PNG
>>792484
>>792475
would’ve been nice to actually include the picture
>>
>>792484
* Dr toads notes August 26 when the Thompson boy asked for my pheromones experiments to do a "science project" with I didn’t expect this to be what he use it for. I would normally immediately conduct research on an antidote, but since Charles (or I should call her Charlotte) called my life long passion project gender fluid crap I may take the day off and conduct research on the antidote first thing in the morning.

can chaz survive the day with his virginity intact or will his first time be with a man find out next time on npg
>>
>>792484
>if Danny is getting an ass kicking coming to him he might as well earn it

since the the pheromones are attracting all the guys to Charlotte the girls wants kick her ass but when they find out it isn't her fault they go after Danny
>>
episode where Dorothy, Ashley and Leslie finds a unicorn and wants to ride it but in order to do that they have to make a magic pact with it to meet it's ridiculously high standards but before they could ride it Wendy comes out of nowhere and just wrestles it and forces it to become her steed and now Dorothy and friends are stuck living with all its ridiculously high standards. After not being able to take living with it's standards anymore they go to Dani for help who tells them they have to kill the Unicorn the break the pact
>>
>>792493
The place includes no swearing, no sex( masterbation, kissing and handholding counts), they must help everyone they see in need and always listen to your parents or Guardians

It's one of those pact that you are compelled to do it
>>
File: IMG_3740.png (488 KB, 1800x1200)
488 KB
488 KB PNG
>>792485
Melville: is that a good eeeeeeek or a bad eeeeeeek
>>
I want to bully femChaz even harder the maleChaz
>>
>>792494
After the unicorn's been killed, Leslie lets out a long and tired "fuuuuuuuccccckkkkk".
>>
File: IMG_3741.png (712 KB, 1800x1200)
712 KB
712 KB PNG
>>792496
Mute: thinking just like me fr fr
>>
>>792447
>>792475
>>792485
>>792496
>>792505
>>792444
How do you think chaz's parents are taking this he went missing for a couple of days and now he's a very frustrated girl
>>
>>792505
mute would prevent Charlotte from getting that gender change potion because she's finally free to breathe without that parasite stalking her
>Toades: "Don't look at me like that, someone is stealing my serum after I finish it. Perhaps they desire it more than you."
>Chazette: "fucking weak, you're the worst!! Just get me outta this mess, I miss being able to pee standing up!"
>>792507
Chaplyn thinks she's going through ((that)) phase and he's not WOKE enough to try to understand. he still loves...her...but now he more avoidant and distant.
Patrica has already redecorated his room with stereotypical girl shit. She relocated all his magazines and replaced them with Men's monthly hottest guy of the year ones instead. All his clothes donated to charity and replaced with frilly dresses and cute shirts. She's so excited to have a daughter now, if only her son Chaz could come home and see his new sister.
>>
>>792508
this is a season(s) long arc
>>
>>792508
episode where Jonesy takes a picture of chaz looking for his dirty mags only to pull out a man's monthly to blackmail him
>>
any updates on the drew and Jessie thing?
>>
File: IMG_3743.png (495 KB, 1800x1200)
495 KB
495 KB PNG
>>792510
>>
>>792513
what does she make chazette do?
>>
Lewd Fem!Chaz
>>
>>792522
Patience we are still on page one
>>
File: IMG_3744.png (543 KB, 1800x1200)
543 KB
543 KB PNG
>>
>>792409
North Park's rei and asuka but both just bullys you
>>
File: IMG_3745.png (651 KB, 1800x1200)
651 KB
651 KB PNG
>>792528
I’m thinking we may have to update the Danny harem
>>
>>792530
he about to get casting couched
>>
File: IMG_3746.png (528 KB, 1800x1200)
528 KB
528 KB PNG
>>792582
>>792530
>>
>>792530
>>792584
chazette malding : why does he get to dick a girl and I get to be a dickless girl
>>
>>792585
DA, look at how many times you're responding to yourself and take a second to think about why that is
>>
>>792586
I just post as I think of ideas to be honest
>>
>>792586
well it all started when I was 12 at catholic summer camp it happened in the swimming hole I was on the rope swing and father O'Reilly was waiting to catch me....

nah I just sometimes think of more stuff to add later, do a follow-up art piece or make corrections to previous posts. it would be nice if more people replied but I know not everyone is as active as Me or care what I post about
>>
>>792592
But if I'm genuinely annoying you you can just say something (I'm a reasonable guy) and I'll try to hold off making as many posts
>>
File: IMG_3747.png (611 KB, 1800x1200)
611 KB
611 KB PNG
Back to our regularly scheduled Chazette content

I think I keep subconsciously putting her in the same spot making similar poses. Maybe I’ll try something different next time.
>>
>>792594
how does Chazette fair against CK's Rizz?
>>
File: IMG_3748.png (441 KB, 1800x1200)
441 KB
441 KB PNG
>>792595
Chaz: look cringe I’m not gay

Ck: but you’re a girl now wouldn’t that mean You liking girls is gay?

Chaz: ….. listen here you little shit
>>
>>792596
Danny fell for it and is otherwise straight so Chaz doesn't have that excuse
>>
File: IMG_3750.png (461 KB, 1800x1200)
461 KB
461 KB PNG
>>792598
Ck charm ineffective
>>
>>792514
infiltrate the girls club, gather intel among their ranks and influence decisions under their noses
>>
File: not Georgina.jpg (270 KB, 1536x2048)
270 KB
270 KB JPG
>>792187
>>
>>792605
I know this artist
>>
Draw Jerry telling Chaz they can't be bros anymore and he found a replacement for Chaz; cue ChadMax.
Mandy instead says to Chaz that they can be sisters together.
>>
File: IMG_3751.png (709 KB, 1800x1200)
709 KB
709 KB PNG
>>792601
>>
File: IMG_3752.png (568 KB, 1800x1200)
568 KB
568 KB PNG
Episode where some chaotic asshole ( or Chelsea getting payback) convinces Melville that the reason chazette isn't responding well to his flirtations is because he’s not treating her like Chaz used to treat women.
>>
>The reason why Dream Child no longer appears is because they caused an Interchrono incident, causing different Time Police agencies to arrest them and now they're on trial in front of Time Supreme Court
>>
File: IMG_3753.png (902 KB, 1800x1200)
902 KB
902 KB PNG
>>792584
>>
File: IMG_3754.png (567 KB, 1800x1200)
567 KB
567 KB PNG
>>
File: IMG_3755.png (647 KB, 1800x1200)
647 KB
647 KB PNG
Affirmative nod
>>
File: IMG_3756.png (1.83 MB, 1800x1200)
1.83 MB
1.83 MB PNG
>>
File: IMG_3757.png (414 KB, 1800x1200)
414 KB
414 KB PNG
>>792610
you know I realize it’s been a while since drew Max
>>
>>792639
>>792663
inb4 replying to yourself

I should mention these are part of the same set of chazette trying to find out who told meville to treat him like he treats women

He considers teacup I suspect because he punched cringe kid after hugging him

Vera because she's jealous of the time he spends with ula

Max's image speaks for itself
>>
episode where chazette accidentally offends a 5th grade girl who challenges her to pistols before school starts tomorrow. turns out the 5th grader is the quick draw in the towns gun club so chazette gets mandy and Dorothy help to make the girls club traditional cupcakes of forgiveness.

subplot of mute and Jonesy working together to sabotage that 5th grader's pistols so it will backfire. mute motivation is she needs her alive to be her meville shield and Jonesy wants her spy alive.
>>
>>792679
the girl's family are gun nuts waiting for the opportunity to shoot a home invader so the moment they get a little suspicious that someone else is in their house they lock it down and are hunting for muteand Jonesy
>>
File: IMG_3758.png (449 KB, 1800x1200)
449 KB
449 KB PNG
>>792679
>>792682
They found something beyond fucked in that house
>>
File: IMG_3759.png (533 KB, 1800x1200)
533 KB
533 KB PNG
>>
oh man i have some catching up to do, had to deal with some exams
will read the remaining bits of last thread and finish my drawings for later
>>
File: IMG_3761.png (802 KB, 1800x1200)
802 KB
802 KB PNG
>>792635
>>
File: Versy.png (118 KB, 656x981)
118 KB
118 KB PNG
Hey, I think I heard Cates ramble "something something Fusion Ray"? Also Vera and Jonesy are missing.
>>
>>792770
it was funny at first till she drained the towns electricity and hunted down all the robots to drain them of their electricity
>>
File: IMG_3762.png (546 KB, 1800x1200)
546 KB
546 KB PNG
>>792773
>>792770
The first victim
>>
versy steals the fusion gun to make the entire town amalgamations like her though she having trouble trying to figure out how to thank Dr cates.

maybe fuse her with the Clown because she's already a joke, fuse her with wendy no that'll be dangerously unstable, fuse her with Hui-Feng we know Hui-Feng may get a kick out of being a real cat girl but I want confuse her with honoka oh I know nurse Maggie.
>>
what is Nightmare Guy's opinion on the Palestinian Israeli conflict?
>>
>>792778
She's only fusing people that hate each other so she makes lescas meben ( Leslie and Melville) muil ( mute and Neil) posia (posie and Lydia) vanboy (Vanessa and fish boy) channy (Danny and chaz)
>>
>>792780
Channy I think my style is slowly evolving into the loud house
>>
File: F8aEhjTbOX-2.png (32 KB, 300x250)
32 KB
32 KB PNG
>>792663
Why is Max so aesthetic?

>>792770
Here's your new character; Kung-Fu Cow.
>>
File: IMG_3764.png (305 KB, 1800x1200)
305 KB
305 KB PNG
>>792781
would’ve been nice if I had the picture
>>
File: 1710033120590.png (636 KB, 747x706)
636 KB
636 KB PNG
>>792782
2nd character;
Toilet Dog. If somebody accidentally says God 3 times in the bathroom then Toilet Dog is summoned and bites their ass.
>>
>>792782
You know the rules...
>>
File: IMG_3765.png (450 KB, 1200x1800)
450 KB
450 KB PNG
>>
File: offering.png (65 KB, 1121x610)
65 KB
65 KB PNG
will you accept their offerings?
>>
>>792798
they made fun of Danny's height one too many times

Danny: get Chihuahua size bitch
>>
>>792798
I'll take the blonde dolls. You niggers can take the ginger and the handicapped kid.
>>
Are you guys & girls seeing what I'm seeing?
https://imgur.com/a/wYjJ6Dj
>>
>>792805
I don't see it
>>
>>792805
>>792806
and they became the gayest faggots to ever live the end

episode where pre internet ghost Jonesy and Ingrid are trying to uncover a conspiracy about the town faking a shmool schooting ( just in case The word is blacklisted on here) in the kindergarten class 4 years ago ( so it involves our current 4th graders) for journalism club she may be onto something since there are people trying to silence them.

another episode where after dr toades got possessed by Barbara, had his favorite TV program interrupted by an unscheduled just Jessie marathon, and finally Jonesy used his lab equipment to battle Danny and wendy which completely destroyed months of his work. he's had enough and makes a reincarnation gun and turns all three ghost into three human children so he can raise them right this time around. at first it goes great till they start to get creepy things are moving around the lab without explanation, the girls are waking up in the middle of the night to talk to no one, Amanda just staring at tv static for no reason and other creepy horror move things. dani tells dr toades they are between life and death and shit gonna get worse if he doesn't free their trapped souls.
>>
File: McGarden of BanBan.png (30 KB, 787x489)
30 KB
30 KB PNG
>>792798
>"Get me down from here, Houben! I swear to God when I get back to normal, I'll kill you!"
>"Sure you are, McGarden of Ban Ban... Anyways, this is revenge for the times I had to prevent you from having White Woman Moments on our socials. One of my horses lost her hair, and you have the right color."
>>
>>792815

Danny: and I thought I was the vengeful one

>episode where Leslie wakes up as a officie worker ( she still a kid) in a cyberpunk dystopia ran by Jonesy with no memories of North Park she thinks she always been an office worker

> she gets contacted by a hologram of Danny and Ada who gives her her memory is back and give her a mission.

>she must get everyone to remember who they were and defeat Jonesy

>they can escape they can only leave if they want to and if the machine that's currently being ran by Jonesy let's them they only have 3 days in the real world to get this done they also give her matrix neo powers to help her.

> turns out dr toades and Maria tried to get rid of all the annoying ghost by making a soul sucking robot to capture the ghost around town and place them in a simulated paradise (but Jonesy took it over) they just forgot that most living things are souls in meat suits and they never coded the difference between that and ghosts possession things so the robot so took everyone in town souls leaving everyone in a coma

> Danny, Wendy, and the fucker society were spared because they live outside of town and the robots that don't have souls well don't have souls.

> after seeing that thing Danny and wendy destroyed it and Ada hooked herself up to server that's containing the souls to allow them to interface with someone on the inside

> but they connect to it often because Jonesy is fucking with their connections and she knows their intentions so they have to get someone on the inside who she wouldn't expect to Save the Day well to save the day so they choose Leslie the unlikely

> everyone in town has three days till they die of dehydration so they cranked up the time dilation in the simulation to 1 hour on the outside is a year in there.
>>
>>792818
everytime we cut between the inside and outside of the simulation just a lot of time passes and we see the result of offering Terror to progression of Leslie becoming a resistance leader
>>
>>792824
*we see the result of off screen characters progression of Leslie becoming a resistance leader

Stupid speech to text

I'm just amazing on the internet they spent like 30 years in there and they go back to school and someone knocks Leslie's books over and she just like I used to be the chosen one
>>
>>792826
*I'm just imagining they spent 30 years

Jesus Christ I need to do something about this speech to text
>>
File: IMG_3766.png (821 KB, 1200x1800)
821 KB
821 KB PNG
>>
File: IMG_3767.png (979 KB, 1200x1800)
979 KB
979 KB PNG
I got inspired by the old Cartoon Network comic books I sometimes used to read
>>
>>792847
in this exciting issue Jonesy is put in doctor toades new prison-like antivirus security system then cringe kid hits his head and is giving visions of the future where he sees his good friend Dani's demise and he tries to stop it then finally Danny and Wendy fight over the last piece of cake.
>>
File: IMG_3768.png (1.38 MB, 1800x1200)
1.38 MB
1.38 MB PNG
>>
File: IMG_3769.png (516 KB, 1200x1800)
516 KB
516 KB PNG
>>
File: IMG_3770.png (572 KB, 1800x1200)
572 KB
572 KB PNG
>>
>>792779
He doesn't know what that is.
he baby
>>
>>792870
I want a parody of the scene of that one comic where Sadako's butt gets stuck in the computer screen
>>
>>792874
You got to be specific I feel like this has been in a a lot of things
>>
File: IMG_3771.png (608 KB, 1800x1200)
608 KB
608 KB PNG
>>792871
battle between the journalist geeks
>>
We should a Valentine's chart, but in reverse for the girls.
Which girls would be worth the most points and which ones worth the least?

Somebody post the previous chart, please.
>>
File: Kissing Chart.png (1.14 MB, 1511x2351)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB PNG
>>792888
>Somebody post the previous chart, please.
here you go

>Neil - 10 points forced, 15 points willing
Solid mid tier boy who isn't bad looking, but is held back by his personality
>Crip - 4 points forced, 5 points willing
Creep alert, his obsession with kissing the disabled means he can't be ranked too high or else some girls would have an unfair advantage
>Sid - 20 points forced, 50 points willing
Handsome, but weak and easy to overpower. Is very anxious and won't give up kisses easily so there's good scarcity
>Melville - 5 points forced, 10 points willing
Total loser alert, but his dedication to a single girl makes his willing kisses more valuable
>Chaz - 10 points forced, 20 points willing
Similar to Neil, but bonus willing points as Chaz isn't likely to willingly kiss a non milf making it rarer.
>Jerry - 40 points forced, 50 points willing
Handsome tough guy act gets him high points across the board
>Hansel - 40 points forced, 15 points willing
He's "puppydog cute", but being weird, gross and poor lowers his value. Is really hard to catch though, so unusually his forced value is higher than his willing value.
>Dull - 12 points forced, 15 points willing
He's kinda weird and creepy, but is cute in his own way
>Blenny - 30 points forced, 40 points willing
Edgy badboy who's actually pretty cute. unlikely to give up kisses due to his pride
>>
>>792894
Danny would be offended but happy he
above chaz
>>
>>792900
*offended at being average
>>
>>792901
>Asimov starts to offer a point trade only for Beansy and Drew to cover his mouth since he's got the second highest point total
>>
>>792900
eat a dick, bellboy
enjoy your girl cooties
>>
>>792900
Danny would have low points because of how much of an easy slut he is. Who hasn't kissed him at this point? There's no scarcity, it's practically worthless.
>>
>>792904
OK chazette the cootie carrier
>>
>>792906
if you swap spit with him you can hear and see ghost for up to an hour ck uses this to try to communicate with his mom
>>
File: wet willy .png (90 KB, 862x313)
90 KB
90 KB PNG
>>792907
>>
File: what a sight .jpg (266 KB, 1920x1080)
266 KB
266 KB JPG
man, to think that everything the light touches belongs to us
>>
>>792870
she comes in to raid your liquor cabinet
>>
File: jumpscare.jpg (195 KB, 1720x860)
195 KB
195 KB JPG
it's always horrifying seeing Max in the wild
>>
>>792915
clever edit
>>
>>792913
Which one of them is going to push the expired memes off the cliff?
>>
File: IMG_3772.png (850 KB, 2640x792)
850 KB
850 KB PNG
Well it’s time for more in NPD well only two strips this time that’s all I made. I got distracted last month.

Danny absolutely hates the name principal kiddy gave him weaker Thompson (to principal kitty. There is Wendy and Weaker Thompson I think he genuinely doesn’t know his name) it gets under under Danny’s skin like nothing else
>>
File: IMG_3774.png (670 KB, 1800x1200)
670 KB
670 KB PNG
>>792911
>>
>>792927
>As soon as Chazette is out of hearing range Danny, with a black eye: Me and my big mouth
Man, Danny is a real glutton for punishment, isn't he?
You'd think he likes people beating him up with how often he talks shit despite folding like a paper bag without his sister around to protect him
>>
>>792931
yeah he has a problem it's called not being a pussy he makes fun of people who can beat him up in front of their faces pain is temporary but respect is forever

also helps that he has healing potion up the wazoo
>>
File: IMG_3775.png (557 KB, 1800x1200)
557 KB
557 KB PNG
After pissing off an old witchy looking lady something is starting to speak for chazette getting her into things she doesn’t wanna do.

She’s been cursed in a very deliberate way like almost everyone who she would usually go to for help can’t help her in this instance because their magics are not good with this curse like wall magic for example (also it protects the identity of the person who placed the curse. They don’t know who cursed him). But that does leave one person in town that can help her the very last person that she’d go to for help if she’d even go to him at all, Danny.

Danny is asking for a lot more than chazette would normally be willing to give he wants to put her through a very public humiliation ritual.

After everything is said and done and chazette is cured and goes home in a very quiet moment that no one really knows but we see that Danny was the one who cursed her for beating him up, the witchy woman was just a regular old lady.

>>792931
Here’s the thing you can’t hurt Danny more than he can hurt you. it might not be today. It might not be the next day but he’s gonna get you back in a way you can’t defend yourself from. People forget that Danny went to toe to toe with teeny Steeve to the point where all the magic beings in town had to get them both to stop.
>>
File: IMG_3776.png (415 KB, 1800x1200)
415 KB
415 KB PNG
>>
>>792936
>Dannyfags ACTUALLY believe this
>>
>>792938
Who do you think is responsible for the max drought of four threads?
>>
>>792933
I don't feel like people respect him.
I could understand him thinking people do.
But I really think they don't.
>>
>>792941
Wait, you aren't max?
because when you really get going you sound like him.
>>
File: IMG_3777.png (387 KB, 1800x1200)
387 KB
387 KB PNG
>>792942
No they don’t respect him at all. He gets no respect I tells you

>>792938
Max:I’m not afraid of that little bell………
>>
>>792943

I don't link YouTube videos in my posts
>>
>>792944
>"Oh, stop being so full of yourself Thompson, both of us know you and Max are the same height."
>>
>>792946
This is after he shrank him and the rest of the fourth grade class

danny: The 500 short joke was little too much man
>>
>>792894
We need a chart for the girls now.

I'll pay any of you girls or guys tree fiddy in your bank accounts or crypto accounts if you draw Lydia & gang whipping Danny with a cow leather belt, each belt has its own unique design. Don't forget to show Danny's bare ass as he moons the viewer.
>>
File: IMG_3779.png (613 KB, 1800x1200)
613 KB
613 KB PNG
>>792936
Danny: I’m not gonna promise that we both know the whole town is gonna be there.

Chazette: fuck you then I’m not gonna do it

Danny: i’m gonna be honest with you if we don’t fix this right now this is going to end with you, marrying Melville.

Chazette: you’re bluffing

Danny: fine let me show you will you marry me?

Chazette: fuck n- yes yes 1000 times yes you made me the happiest girl in the whole wide world

>>792950
Looks like we got another Danny fag here
>>
>>792951
Just to twist the knife in just a little bit danny shows chazette the orb of knowledge of the future if he doesn't get the curse removed

its just Chazette in complete distress as he goes to prom With Melville, when they are getting married, then having a ton of children, and finally Melville dumping her for a younger woman once chazette has hit the wall leaving her homeless with 10 kids to take care of.

Also it's going to be completely ambiguous as to what Danny is asking her to do in front of the town to let the imaginations of the audience fill in what's the most embarrassing thing he could ask her to do
>>
>>792947
>Asimov's legs extend until he's taller than Danny again
>>
File: pro 7.jpg (124 KB, 1804x1055)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
ship with this dynamic?
>>
>>792956
Yeah but he's very awkward looking now since he's 2nd greater size stretched out to be fourth grader size

Meanwhile the rest of the class is being sent off back to the second grade because Hui-Feng doesn't now they're her students.

the shrinking isn't fully done till they hit Chihuahua size so they still got a way to go.

the 3rd graders take advantage of the situation and decides to get a little payback on their upperclassmen which leads to >>792815
>>
>>792958
chatterbox x literally anyone
>>
File: pro.png (3.51 MB, 4607x5120)
3.51 MB
3.51 MB PNG
>>792960
okay, what about these dynamics?
>>
>>792962
What kind of crazy did I just walk into but I can't complain about this after what I've drawn

> the family friend one

les or Vera x Lydia or linus

> the controlling one

Danny x Amanda/ Jessie

>older but younger x taller but younger

Vera/ ula x anyone 5th grader or higher

>The black mail one

Vera, Jonesy or Lisa x anyone

>the Partner already struggling with self-worth also the too scared to cut themselves one ( though ester may be a little out of character)

blenny x Ester

>The sibling that always gets them out of trouble one

Robert X Nancy

>The sick one

That could be ula X pre vamp Bram

>the jealous partner one

It would be out of character but Hansel x Gretel but I can also see Leslie x Danny or ula

>The computer who doesn't reciprocate

Ada x Robin or Asimov 2 x cripple fucker

>The person that doesn't reciprocate

crush x Yashu

I honestly thought I couldn't figure out any of them but somehow I did all of them.
>>
File: Max.png (15 KB, 688x633)
15 KB
15 KB PNG
>>792965
thank you for the recap. See you in about a week.
>>
File: IMG_3780.png (582 KB, 1800x1200)
582 KB
582 KB PNG
In this messed up alternate universe instead of deciding to grow up les just abuses Danny, fish boy Vera, and Wendy because you know she can get away with it and no one is gonna believe them

>>792965

>Vera/ ula x anyone 5th grader or higher

Also forgot about Les and Ramon
>>
File: IMG_3783.png (1.95 MB, 1200x1800)
1.95 MB
1.95 MB PNG
Moments before big chaz disaster
>>
File: IMG_3784.png (896 KB, 1800x1200)
896 KB
896 KB PNG
Jonesy after her regularly scheduled L
>>
File: ying yang yo.png (12 KB, 929x291)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
>>
File: Just Chazzy.png (274 KB, 826x1319)
274 KB
274 KB PNG
>>792973
>Chaz: "Damn, what the hell are any of you complaining about? This place is awesome!"
>Chaz: "We're on TV and have celebrity status. There's food, no dirty dishes to wash, no floors to sweep and no homework to do before dad comes home!"
>Chaz: "And of course, this sweet piece of [BLEEP]. [BLEEP]? Huh?!"
>Chaz: "[BLEEP]!! [BLONK]!!!! [HONK]!!! [BLORP] [WHRIIIIIIIR]!! What the [BEEP] are these sound effects?!"
>Jessie: "It's a censor yah dingus, we can't risk alienating a possible younger audience. By the look of it, I may need to wash that mouth of yours."
>Chaz: "...y-you'll personally wash my mouth, r-right?"
>Jessie: "No promises."
>Chaz: "This place is hell."
>>
File: IMG_3786.png (458 KB, 1800x1200)
458 KB
458 KB PNG
>>792987
after seeing chaz and Danny arguing

>Jessie: hey you two make a good will they wont they love hate potential couple those are always good for the ratings

chaz: ha fat [ beep]ing chance we're both guys plus even if I wasn't I'd have never be in a relationship with bellboy

Jessie: hmm that could be arranged

which leads to >>792447
>>
>>
File: IMG_3631.png (765 KB, 2640x792)
765 KB
765 KB PNG
>>792924
The last one I made for now.
>>
>>792924
>>793003
only thing stronger than his muscles is his denseness
>>
The final episode in the chazette arc Dr toades makes a giant vat of genderfluid so no one can steal it this time mute tries to destroy it and Chazette tries to stop her it ends with the whole town getting genderbent after mute blows up the side of vat ( maybe a subplot to explain why then town was by Dr toads lab)
>>
>>793006
chaz making fun of everyone who made fun of him for the months he was a girl especially since Dr toades can't make more for a couple weeks maybe a month since his lab is wrecked by the gender fluid wave
>>
File: Femville.png (13 KB, 575x436)
13 KB
13 KB PNG
>>793007
>>793007
>"wait...Chazette was a boy the whole time..."
>>
>>792950
I have a few ideas for the girls list

Wendy her forced is way higher than her willing same with crush

Vanessa helstad I'm honestly not sure if she would be high because she doesn't give it up easy and it's hard to take it from her but also it could be low because of her social standing

The cat girls teacup low black cat mid Ragdoll high

ula low she gives it up easy

Vera high she doesn't give it up easy

les: low if you give her a flower she do it

Jonesy: eh low because of her social standing and she kinda easy if you stroke her ego a bit

Amanda/ Jessie incredibly high like if you get it and somehow show back up you're probably going to win

Ingrid perfectly average
>>
>>793009
Drew and Beansy are High not because of themselves, but because Asimov is protecting his girlfriends from getting smooched by other guys
>>
>>793009
dani would be a higher than Danny's because people actually like and respect her and she not a kissing slut.

helper a bit lower than Wendy higher than crush

mindy high normal, good cook, and doesn't give it up easy

momo: low weirdo

mineral: low loner

Chelsea low bully and dirty

Billie: low sped and dirty

bundle low bitch crazy
>>
episode where Danny does an alignment audit and finds out after his little mean streak during the chazette arc he is chaotic neutral pushing towards chaotic evil so he has to do a bunch of good deeds to get back to chaotic good but that's gay so he takes a potion to make him perfectly good which has a side effect that he can't say no and bundle takes advantage of that.
>>
>>793019
>CK saves the day by asking him to not get married until he's 18, making him useless to Bundle
>This still lingers even after the potion wears off.
>Chaz makes him dress in drag and do the hula in public and Danny does so just before the potion wears off
>>
>>793020
funny thing is he already married to vera because of the Fishman daul episode form a few threads ago so even if bundle marries him the curse won be lifted because the marriage isn't official
>>
>>793019
Barbara takes advantage and makes sure he doesn't interfere in her latest attempt to get a body.
Asimov finds out about Asimov Prime and is horrified
Jerry and Mandy mess with him for bullying Chaz
Teeny Steeve uses it to get Danny in a binding vow to never act against him
>>
>>793022
she'd be in for a rude awaking on her 16th birthday
>>
>>793023
Danny was clever with Teeny Steeve by changing the wording so Teeny steeve also vowed not to act against Danny
>>
>>793023
Danny makes a list of everyone who messed with him when he was vulnerable and will act on it at a later date
>>
>>793025
How about making it so neither of them can act against each other?
>>
>>793027
that basically what happened Danny vows he can't act against teeny steeve and teeny steeve vows he can't act against Danny
>>
>>793026
Barbara possesses mandy so chaz and Jerry goes to Danny for help Danny looks at his list and say nope. so they have to go to father Goodfellow to exercise Barbara
>>
>>793008
Jonesy( male): yes femelvile that means you're gay now

>>793019
Jonesy get him to release her then tries to get him to take Asimov protections off but he can’t since doing that would be mean and evil
>>
File: IMG_3788.png (535 KB, 1800x1200)
535 KB
535 KB PNG
>>793032
since she’s not a demon father Goodfellow was not effective against her. Jerry had to call Danny again they got into an argument over the phone wide him to come down there. he exercised Barbara out of her but after them agreeing to do 10 favors no questions asked for Danny.
>>
File: IMG_3789.png (757 KB, 1800x1200)
757 KB
757 KB PNG
>>
File: leslie reaction.png (326 KB, 948x843)
326 KB
326 KB PNG
Reaction image for asking
>>
>>793056
DannyPhantom87: so you asked?

not_a_verapire: what did you ask Leslie?

catgirlsrulz: (tc): context?

kibble_and_bitches: putting yourself in the picture while trying to show that no one asked is definitely a way of doing that
>>
File: IMG_3790.png (423 KB, 1800x1200)
423 KB
423 KB PNG
>>793052
They needed someone to write the music for the musical episode so Amanda snatched vera and Robert to write the songs she promised she’d give Robert his vision back if he does a good job

Meanwhile Posey thinks it must be a mistake that she wasn’t grab too, so she uses the tape to travel to studio six below and give an audition that will blow Amanda socks off. Not really She was very underwhelmed Amanda thinks she just some fan girl so gave her some swag and sent her back to town but Posey isn’t taking no for an answer
>>
File: IMG_3791.png (568 KB, 1800x1200)
568 KB
568 KB PNG
>>
File: IMG_3792.png (729 KB, 1200x1800)
729 KB
729 KB PNG
>>
File: IMG_3793.png (467 KB, 1800x1200)
467 KB
467 KB PNG
I have yet to find a canon explanation for why Yashu hasn’t killed himself yet ( not because he Japanese) after getting his ass handed to him by this adorable ball of fluff every single day
>>
Episode where Scott cawthon and Toby Fox this is cringe kid's house to tell them that they are Time Travelers from a future where he made undertale and fnaf and they went back to the past and made it before him
>>
File: blurtis.png (79 KB, 445x352)
79 KB
79 KB PNG
>>
File: IMG_3794.png (618 KB, 1800x1200)
618 KB
618 KB PNG
>>
>>
>>793091
ah yes danbra fun fact I had originally planned for them to never fix that and Danny simply wears an amulet to give him the appearance of his original form but since the good future exists with an adult Danny this is not Canon.

though he did spend the week like this as The Substitute fourth grade teacher while Lon, Wendy and dogman ( retroactively added in) tried to fix him
>>
File: IMG_3795.png (524 KB, 1800x1200)
524 KB
524 KB PNG
>>793091
Let me update

Danbra: thinking if the situations were reversed I will never let them live that down
>>
>>793079
>>793093
You're getting sloppy, their hands are backwards
>>
>>793018
Your judgement slash rating priviliges are taken from you.
>dani would be a higher than Danny's because people actually like and respect her and she not a kissing slut.

Oh you're one ONE OF THOSE self-hating larpers, eehh dannyboy? Take note that I'd bully your female self harder than your male self. I respect your male self a million times more. If you were a girl you'd also add lol, xoxo, ;) emoticons and act like an even bigger in-character douchebag than you already are.

>>793016
That makes them even lower. That's like Fort Knox protected shit. Who's going to kiss the shit that's also heavily guarded?
>>
>>793097
>That makes them even lower. That's like Fort Knox protected shit. Who's going to kiss the shit that's also heavily guarded?
Points increase with risk, dummy
>>
>>793097
I don't larp as Danny if you knew who I was you realize how very little we have in common I just like writing about him and his little adventures.

And he's always kind of been a sort of Charlie Brown down on his luck kind of character so it will make sense if he has a female clone that is almost exactly like him that people would like her better
>>
File: IMG_3798.png (687 KB, 1800x1200)
687 KB
687 KB PNG
Jonesy caught a virus that made her super affectionate it spread to the robots
>>
>>793100
Woodpecker, your character is nothing like Schulz.
>>
>>793103
I miss a couple words it should have been Charlie Brown-like you know down on his luck
>>
File: IMG_3799.png (583 KB, 1800x1200)
583 KB
583 KB PNG
Big sis found the conspiracy board

Danny: Wendy put down the phone it’s perfectly normal for a boy of my age to have a conspiracy board. no you don’t have to get the psychiatrist involved
>>
>>793105
lil bro wants to be sid so bad
>>
>>793108
They're in the same conspiracy group it's him Sid and Miss chariot
>>
File: IMG_3800.png (594 KB, 1800x1200)
594 KB
594 KB PNG
>>793102
She was like a little kitten all week no one was sure how to deal with this
>>
>>793112
God, imagine her interacting with Asimov and A2
>>
>>793117
All I know is afterwards the virus will spread to them and a lovey dovey a2 will be born
>>
>>793131
Lovey Dovey A2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geI5is31P1M
>>
>>793117
Asimov sees Jonesy hugging up on beansy and drew
>>
>>793133
>Asimov: Get away from my girlfriends!
>This is the first time that Jonesy has heard that Asimov is dating two girls at the same time
>>
>>793134
Asimov pulls her off them then Jonesy starts hugging him then beansy pulls her off him and she starts hugging her again and then Drew pulls her off then if she starts hugging her it's like when you try to get tape off your fingers but it just goes to the other finger

during that week she hugged anyone nearby Except Melville she just stick her tongue out at him like a child
>>
https://youtu.be/PE2YZhcC4NY?si=DUmOtUNyVoyQ6HNR
>>
>>793136
Leslie is in shambles
>>
a2 respects teacup because he recognizes that she learned his systems weaknesses and that the destruction of his head a will kill him for good also the catninjas are unpredictable their movements are seemingly random but are seemingly coordinated.
>>
File: I live in missouri.png (92 KB, 756x751)
92 KB
92 KB PNG
>>793136
>>793139
>"Oh my god this is straight up ass... I want cry, barf, kill Jack Black, and bully Warner Brothers until they cancel this."
>>
>>793105
it more of a mystery room really it has boards of almost every mystery he's interested In like who are tt parents, what did Mac tonight do, how to end the timeloop, is max a boy or girl, Jerry's and Leslie's ( he found this one out) dad situation, and is dogman a dog or is Trisha crazy.
>>
episode where Danny thinks the only way to end the time loop the town been stuck in since 97 is that someone has to learn a lesson like in groundhog's day and is trying to force everyone to learn some lesson
>>
>>793158
he keeps forcing lessons onto people until they point out if he knows he's in the timeloop then he the one that needs to learn a lesson then he goes through all the troopy lessons that needs to be learned nothing works so he just gives up
>>
>>793158
TT: This isn't a loop, this is a float!
Danny: What's the difference?
TT: If this a loop, it'd still be 1997, it's 2024. You know the whole "Time river analogy"?
D: Yeah, I know, time flows like a river.
TT: Well, we left the river, and ended up in a lake, everything around the lake changes, but the things in the lake stays the same.
D: So we're going to be 10 forever?
TT: Unless a new river appears, yes.
D: Oh.
>>
>>793165
>T.T. slowly learning to become a master of timeline knowledge that she can confidently(and calmly) explains it to others

our little girl is growing up(well, not really physically, but metaphorically/mentally)
>>
>>793166
Seeing a pool of your own corpses does that tp you
>>
>>793168
also seeing your weird friend put the souls of your Corpses into a single doll and being able to speak to the collective of souls.

TT gets mad when she see Danny orders it around for small tasks.

tt: stop bossing doll me around .

d: come on what else am I supposed to do with it ?
>>
>>793170
in Danny's defense they would've started haunting the woods and probably the town if he didn't start scooping up the souls as well as the bodies
>>
>>793165
>The Time float is caused by Asimov Prime, trying to destroy the future where he becomes a thing without killing TT
>>
>>793172
I think it's just a natural occurring thing in this universe
>>
>>793173
I blame Homer
>>
>>793174
I would have blamed Stan Lee

>>793173
It tends to happen every 20 or so years luckily most people meta entities or stared into the fourth wall so they don't notice it
>>
what the fuck is the pit of dead T.T.'s you guys keep referencing?
>>
>>793175
If we're blaming Superhero artist/writers, I blame Wilhelm Heinrich Detlev Körner, he made Hugo Hercules, the first Superhero.
>>
>>793176
Basically a few threads ago I said a portal opens up somewhere in the middle of the Woods and drops off a dead TT originally they were just no explanation for it This kind of a spooky thing But now I guess it happens whenever time travel does save the future she dies and the portal opens up and takes her corpse there
>>
File: IMG_3801.png (366 KB, 1800x1200)
366 KB
366 KB PNG
TT honestly didn’t know how much she needed this hug meanwhile les is very upset. She hugs her all the time she never gets that reaction.

>>793177
But the sliding timeline was popularized over at marvel (or DC but there’s no big name recognizable writer there) around the 60s or 70s so I’m not counting that
>>
>>793178
Nah, TT never saves the future and always dies in the process, AP is trying to figure out a way for her to not die.
The TT corpse pit is still all the same TT on a quantum scale, AP just uses quantum disposition to alter the timeline so she doesn't die, with the corpses falling into the pit because he needs a place to dump all the bodies.
>>
File: IMG_3012.png (1.04 MB, 3300x2550)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB PNG
>>793170
it took me a while to find this old picture what else do you think you have it does?
>>
>>793185
Imagine your tt and you just died and woke up in this doll and your being ordered to fetch Danny's soda for him which is only on the other side of the computer desk from where he is sitting at
>>
File: IMG_3803.png (404 KB, 1800x1200)
404 KB
404 KB PNG
Danny is leaving for the week and tell someone to take care of her. They have to give her dumb meaningless tasks or she’s gonna work herself up, remembering that she died and she’ll spew out all the souls within her and that’ll probably manifest into some sort of soul storm that will destroy the town.
>>
We hit the auto sag boys it's time to go nuts
>>
>>793194
TT doll onahole
>>
File: IMG_3804.png (363 KB, 1800x1200)
363 KB
363 KB PNG
>>
shit my 1 year anniversary of posting here is tomorrow and I don't know what to do? maybe a oops all DA created character character ama. so post your questions if you want to
>>
>>793214
question for all. whats your favorite food?
>>
>>793212
Number 3 looking ass
>>
>>793222
AA here, I really like a good pate of chicken and waffles. especially if I can make them into a sandwich.
>>
>>793214
Gimme your favorite fact about each of your characters
>>
>>793081
Gorilla "maid" isn't even that cute
>>
>>793229
>that cute

Wendy: so you think I'm cute pompadork

>>793214
I should add all responses will be drawn and I will accept questions till Sunday
>>
>>793230
Yashu: In the same way someone finds a pug or a slug cute!

Lol, they need to just kiss already
>>
>>793231
honoka and Agatha are just watching this intensely
>>
>>793243
Zach plotting to stop it not because he actually likes her but if she stops having a crush on him she might actually see the shit he does and stops him.

>episode where tt and les steals tt doll for the day to try to get her to have fun they don't like Danny always breathing down her neck and give her dumb tasks to do.

>it goes great at first they are having a blast but the first quiet moment tt doll can think to herself she despair spirals over never completeing her mission and letting everyone down

> tt doll unleashes all the souls within her causing a destructive soul storm that going to rip the town apart like a tornado.

> Danny comes in with a box of every word in the dictionary and tells the soul storm to arrange all of them in reverse alphabetical order and use each word in a sentence.

Danny acting like a mother who put their baby down for a nap : look you have to give them a mission to get them to forget about the one they failed or that happens

>Final shot of tt looking solemnly at tt doll focusing on her task
>>
How do Danny and Asimov Prime interact when they meet in the future for the firs time (From Danny's perspective)?
>>
>>793267
Like when Danny went to the future or when Asimov Prime killed him?
>>
>>793267
If we're talking about the future almost exactly like this https://youtu.be/9yTh6Rsy8I8?si=I6hNWM9ddIQ-dsEa and then a 5 minute uninterrupted Told you so by time traveler Lydia mind was fully broken by that which is why she opted to erase the entire Adventure from her memories
>>
>>793267
>>793268
>>793269
Depends on when he meets Asimov Prime.
>Soon after his ascension
AP Tries to kill him and Wendy again, but thanks to A and A2 fighting for control they manages to get away.

>During his extinction Campaign
AP is amused to see them despite having killed them. tries to kill them again when A2 takes control.

>Depressed AP before A1 and A2 mentally merge
Asimov is depressed and thinks Danny is a specter of the past come to haunt him, A2 rages in and spergs out about how much he hates humanity ala AM's rant from I have no mouth and I must scream

>Post mental fusion depressed AP
Greets Danny and the others like an old friend, But Danny can see all the ghosts clinging to him and it terrifies the fuck out of him, leaving the others sans Time Traveler (Who's also shitting herself in fear) confused
>>
>>793278
during one time Danny went to the Future and a2 was in control he just uses the ghosts of his victims to attack him to give him enough time to leave back into the past he wasn't happy that the ghosts damn near drag him to hell.
>>
>>793279
*a2 wasn't happy
>>
File: IMG_3805.png (1.02 MB, 800x3200)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB PNG
>>793222
1/??

>>793279
>>793280
>>793278
Danny remembers playing the genocide route of Undertale for cringe kid because he couldn’t bring himself to kill the characters himself and drops A2 controlled Asimov prime with a I can see your sins crawling on your back before the ghost of millions if not billions start to pull ap into the ground
>>
>>793279
>>793282
>The next time Danny ends up in the future the ghosts are gone
>Danny asks AP what he did to them
>AP just laughs
>>
>>793283
Danny: why the hell do I keep ending up here? TT thing is the future and Asimov
>>
>>793284
To Asimov Prime danny just keeps coming back every few years
>>
>>793158
>>793160
I just imagine at one point the adult tells Danny that one other person used to talk about a time Loop or float when they were children and Danny goes to see that person only to find out he killed himself when the float Begin Again.

>>793165
ula: actually it sounds more like it would be more of a Time boat we are still moving up the river unchanging while progressing Through Time

Everyone is surprised looking at ula because that actually makes sense
>>
>>793300
*we are moving up the river but are outside the river unchanged by it
>>
>>793300
I'm also Imagining a scene where Danny just has a town hall meeting with all the kids after everyone called him crazy about the time float boat or whatever it's being called.

he proves to them that it's real by recalling their Adventures or things they did that wouldn't make sense if they are 10 in 2024 like Danny and cringe kid playing fnaf 2 when it came out, or their adventure in the twin towers before 9/11, being disappointed by the star wars prequels, waiting for the Nintendo Wii to drop, and les remembering that there was only 3 to 5 classes before being in her current class which would mean he only been dead for like 3 to 5 years that wouldn't make sense she's been there for like 30 she just recounted and recounted and there's has only been three to five classes

> this starts to freak people out

>they actually start placing their adventures in an actual timeline and then they realize something they don't remember certain people being around during Adventures that would have taken place earlier during their little timeline like cringe kid, Lisa, Jonesy or Flynn.

I imagine after all this the next day when everyone comes back it makes sense that thise Adventures happened in 2024 but they don't know why it makes sense is like the universe wants to make them not realize there's a floating timeline
>>
enough about Danny he had his year it's time for the year of Wendy
>>
episode where Wendy swaps body with Dorothy and is very frustrated with her body's limitations
>>
i haven't showered for two whole days
let's make that an episode
>>
>>793320
the boys decided on a shower strike for reasons
>>
>>793320
Stinky Stanky puss
>>
>>793321
maybe they are upset at Vera for having their parents spend their money that could have been used for summer fun on some dumb scam so they do a shower strike to force her to give a refund so they can do something before fall Hits
>>
>episode where after a doctor and a dentist check up Wendy is giving braces and some sort of medical contraption to wear for a week to fix some problems now before they become an issue later down the road.

>problem is it makes her look and sound exactly like Georgina. so Danny wants the school not to laugh at her or she'll go berserk.

> Neil’s the first to break and she puts him in the hospital

>so the entire school have to hold their laughter.

>because of this the kids start to get sick because apparently holding in laughter can cause a weird painful disease

this is all I got dose anyone have something to add to this?
>>
>>793334
*Danny warns the school not to laugh
>>
>>793334
Kiddy wants this painful disease removed, but knows it'll inevitably rile up Wendy. So he urgently tasks Nurse Maggie to come up with a cure for laughter, despite her protests that something like that is stupid and also impossible. When more kids start falling ill, Kiddy warns her that her job is on the line and Maggie can only look on in disbelief as she's been dragged into this mess
>>
File: fallenvera.png (79 KB, 680x353)
79 KB
79 KB PNG
>>
I found a character that would be perfect to run the North Park Dump.
A crazy Italian Rapper.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaXuMC_GHEE
>>
>>793344
the one business Vera didn't get into
>>
File: IMG_3806.png (541 KB, 1800x1200)
541 KB
541 KB PNG
>>793334
Biggith dickith
>>
South Park may be afraid to do a season this year because of the election but we're not we got carlo Gonzalez versus Mac tonight and Chuck
>>
the dog boy Samurai tries to take on Jonesy who is in the baby doll hiding form the snow so she doesn't Short Circuit and isn't really doing anything particularly evil this week. this just gives the dog boys bad PR people think they're picking on a baby
>>
>>793376
Hansel and Gretel sees Jonesy hiding out and assume she's a homeless baby and they want to take her in as a new sibling and protect her from the dog boys Jonesy doesn't know which group is worse and one wants to get away from both of them
>>
>>793342
the is why she created the cleaning crew to wash all the filthy people in town that one episode
>>
File: IMG_3807.png (620 KB, 1200x1800)
620 KB
620 KB PNG
>>
>>793436
Can she even feel the cold?
>>
>>793437
Technically no but She's always cold (or room temperature) she hates the cold
>>
>>793439
So she's a reptile...
>>
>>793442
vampires aren't known for their body heat they're comparable to Corpses though they're not Corpses
>>
>>793442
>>793443
But she is a shapeshifting (sort of): monetarily powerful person who lives underground. she may be a lizard person
>>
After autistically connecting some dots, I'm really starting to think Dellyfag is Monanon.
>>
File: IMG_3816.png (429 KB, 1800x1200)
429 KB
429 KB PNG
>>
>>793456
Who?
>>793462
Oh nice, i had almost forgotten about these two together
>>
File: IMG_3817.png (379 KB, 1200x1800)
379 KB
379 KB PNG
>>
>>793436
North park red sun au where America lost the Cold War and is under communism now North Park is just a giant goulog I don't know I'm kind of out of steam right now
>>
File: overdrawn at the bank.png (53 KB, 271x505)
53 KB
53 KB PNG
>"Leslie, my dear, it seems I went on a bit of a bender last night... And had too much of my fill of blood... Mind helping me drain the extra nutrients?"
>>
>>793479
Leslie gets breastfed on blood
>>
>>793480
I just drew something on my iPad now there's a blackout and I have to wait to post it
>>
>>793480
>>793482
>>793479

https://files.catbox.moe/y9db6c.png

We’re so fucking back

Alternative text

>suck it Chaz … but not really.

>And I thought vampires were supposed to suck
>>
>>793463
This artist >>768092. Maybe I'm looking into it too deep, but some of the anatomy and the way they do blush seems to match up.
>>
a Lisa and mazeby episode

Lisa hacks into the mazeby and Friends website and leaks some episodes for shits and giggles now mazeby is out to kill Lisa and Hansel has to protect her because she promised him $5 if he does.
>>
File: IMG_3822.png (526 KB, 1800x1200)
526 KB
526 KB PNG
>>
File: IMG_3823.png (321 KB, 1800x1200)
321 KB
321 KB PNG
>>
it's quiet, well, quieter than usual. I wonder if traffic will pick back up during the holidays.
>>
>>793555
don't count on it those are usually the slowest times.

I'm just a little busy this week to do my usual output
>>
>>793555
The idea well's running dry for me, nothing's coming to me.
>>
>>793560
same desu
>>
>>793555
You can always either open Pandora's box or specifically look for an artist or writefag or voice actor.(ON FIVERR)
>>
>>793562
Of course... You can always gild my hand... But first, you must journey to find me behind this facade...

Or DM on Chatango and I'll give my discord.
>>
>>793562
I will (try to) become the writefag (hopefully), I just need to learn how to write
>>
>>793565
just list plot points works for me
>>
>>793566
i want to write fanfiction, or at least greentexts
>>
File: IMG_3824.png (504 KB, 1800x1200)
504 KB
504 KB PNG
a trade with LeslieAnon

since she’s connected to the Internet. She has an almost unlimited supply of these
>>
File: Clothing swap JA.png (190 KB, 1285x1015)
190 KB
190 KB PNG
>>793568
My side
>"Interesting we're the same size, huh?"
>"Makes sense, we're the same "age"."
>"Wonder if our underwear is the same size... Also so we can indirectly fu-"
>"How many times do I have to tell you? You're my aunt and I'm not into girls!"
>>
File: goodnight everybody..png (779 KB, 1083x729)
779 KB
779 KB PNG
"don't smile because it's over, cry because it happened." - the guy who stole that quote from Atticus, 1950.
>>
File: IMG_3825.png (620 KB, 1800x1200)
620 KB
620 KB PNG
Danny kids needed an artifact from the past that Danny lost (really they just took it to the future) don’t worry then on time travel like idiots. They use a probability field basically keep their future safe.

Les: “ ha looks like you became quite the ladies man.”
* looks at zeke

Les thinking to herself wait a minute that kid kinda looks like….

Les: Danny you slut !
>>
>>793590
*They don’t time travel like idiots
>>
>>793590
Does Les get to see all her kids with Fish Boy too?
>>
>>793592
nah because it's just Danny's kids but she's told maybe she sees a picture
>>
>>793593
though I don't think she'll take the news too well considering to her fishboy makes her uncomfortable with the whole goddess thing at this point.
>>
>>793593
>>793594
Danny: hey at least someone will treat you like a goddess

les: Ha Ha Ha very funny slut boy
>>
>>793573

They come back the next day after realizing how fuck our world is
>>
File: IMG_3826.png (631 KB, 1800x1200)
631 KB
631 KB PNG
Zeke crying: but I don’t wanna kiss my mom

Randall:…. then don’t why did you even think you had to?

a convoluted series of events happen and zeke ends up accidentally kissing his mom
>>
>>793360
pitch me the North Park paramount special 2 - parter
>>
>>793605
That depends on what you're asking me weather it's the South Park North Park Paramount plus special or a North Park Paramount plus special
>>
File: IMG_3829.png (583 KB, 1800x1200)
583 KB
583 KB PNG
>>
>>793225
OK let's see these hard to think about so I'll be posting them when I think of something

ula: alongside vera they are technically the first character I created for North Park but were scrapped before I later decided to show them all after someone pitched a similar character idea and was encouraged to make them into full characters.

Wendy: knows ASL since it will help her help deaf customers ( Danny knows it as well)
>>
>>793612
vera: between the 1940's and the 1970's Vera was "married" to a witch. Vera friend zoned an immortal teenage witch as a token of their friendship the witch gave her a ring that would compel vera to Unconditionally Love her as long as it's worn. one night while watching the dishes it slipped off and vera got the fuck out of there as quickly as possible. it's the reason she chooses to live in the catacombs and not the house she own in North park to this day the witch is out there looking for her.
>>
>"Look, I can understand you liking me stuff full of food, and this is my favorite flavor, but can-"
>*HOOUUUURPP*
>"Can you please stop? My tummy doesn't feel well and my clothes are feeling too tight..."
https://files.catbox.moe/pq1jm1.png
>>
Hey hey hey everybody it’s me again. I’ve returned out of boredom and find myself…who the fuck is Danny
>>
>>793642
He's the new main character
>>
>>793643
Oh my god is he a self insert of the dannyanon? I’ve come back from nowhere after that dream child stuff and this guy is here?
>>
File: girlfriend free.png (74 KB, 1020x823)
74 KB
74 KB PNG
>>793644
c'mon man, who isn't a self insert here?
Anyways, welcome back, we're still alive and kicking if you were curious. Dream Child is contained forever and won't breach ever again.
>>
>>793644
according to dannyanon he doesn't have much in common with the character, if you take his word for it
in reality the situation is that dannyanon draws a lot more frequently than most people here so his characters have ended up more prominent because of that.
>>
>>793643
this is an oc thread why is there even a main character?

>>793644

more of a pet character than a self insert

>>793650
if you draw like 10 to 1 to most people and dedicate 5 drawing to your main oc it'll end up like this
>>
>>793653
also I am moving away from Danny I think I reached to the bottom of the well of everything I can do with him
>>
>>793642
Welcome back anon
I stopped following with most of Dannyanon's stories because they confuse me too much and I feel like too much stuff gets focused on that should only be there for like an episode or so and then never get mentioned again, like the TV show thing he did with the rainbow eyes girl, feels a little too drawn out for my tastes. We already had a fucked up TV show in canon idk why we needed another
No offense to Dannyanon though he's a cool dude just hard to follow all the stuff he does especially when it's just the same characters over and over every single time, even our actual main cast doesn't get this much attention anymore except maybe Chaz and that's it
But then again I can't blame the guy for just.. Using his characters lol. It's just what he does and he's extremely active, he's like 80% of our total art output these months
>>
>>
File: never forget.png (11 KB, 510x436)
11 KB
11 KB PNG
>>
File: lazy joke.png (22 KB, 510x436)
22 KB
22 KB PNG
>>
what is it kick Dannyanon day already? I kid I get it I'm a bit too much.

episode ideas

one of the scientist invents a device that can broadcast into people's dreams and sells it to an advertising agency and at first the town wants to destroy it after being bombarded with ads in their dreams but after get the tempting offer to pay the advertising agency 100 dollars to put anything into the townsfolk dreams they choose to use it to shitpost in their neighbor's dreams
>>
>>793671
they just keep giving their friends gay dreams
>>
>>793645
He’s still 109, as in he’s still there.
>>793650
>>793653
>>793662
So in general there’s him doing a lot more work for everyone here for active thread reasons? But we got a lot of these unnecessary plots.
>>793670
I had an eye for TT’s ancestors for some reason
>>
File: Leslie dream ad.png (120 KB, 947x971)
120 KB
120 KB PNG
>>793672
>"Hello, my name is Leslie Bora Houben, you may know me as the that one girl that got her Autism cured, caused over $15 million in damages, had to shit my pants for everyone to forgive me, and had to do 5 months of community service."
>"I am here to tell you people a few things, first: those gay dreams work on me, I'm already Pan! Second: I figured out to bypass the fee, it's called lucid dreaming, and I'm here to teach you how you -"
>(The tutorial goes on for five hours)
>>
>>793675
>He’s still 109, as in he’s still there.
well, Hanselanon is missing in action, so he's going to be stuck there, unless you wanna edit him out and replace him with your own self insert
>>
File: all art is political.png (56 KB, 984x527)
56 KB
56 KB PNG
I'm all up to date with my politics
>>
>>793678
ninga a third of the catgirls are black this is getting clip in put on the front pages of the news paper
>>
>>793675
>But we got a lot of these unnecessary plots.

opposed to the necessary plots

>>793676
vera: no Leslie the point of shitting your pants was for everyone to forget about the stuff you did when your autism was cured now everyone remembers again
>>
File: north.png (3.93 MB, 1905x2644)
3.93 MB
3.93 MB PNG
your new and improved character lineup >>792187
>>
>>793689
Danny not number 1 dropped kidding. though Vanessa placement feels weird I'm not complaining about it or asking for it to be changed
>>
File: north.png (3.93 MB, 1905x2644)
3.93 MB
3.93 MB PNG
>>793690
I figured since he still has so much bagged to this day, no one will miss him. I would have cut Lizzy too, but she's too attached to Daniel and Stanley
thanks for reminding me, fixed Myrtle's foot.
>>
>>793678
Mac Tonight looks so cool!
>>
>>793693
FUCK Moonman, I'll never forgive him nor vote for him
he can shove that kid's meal up your keester
>>
>>793695
Slappy calm down with the robophobia
>>
File: anniversary.png (91 KB, 713x598)
91 KB
91 KB PNG
>>
>>793684
Yeah like what about TT’s relatives, what of the other residents of South Park, probably had something in mind of a villain or two for the series?
>>
File: IMG_3830.png (652 KB, 1200x1800)
652 KB
652 KB PNG
>>793692
This is just what canonically happened

>>793702
What are you asking me?
>>
>>793703
I still like to think he caused time crimes so heinous that multiple Time Police departments and Time Interpol had to arrest him and send him to Time Maximum Security.
>>
>>793702

After reading it a couple times thinking I understand now

While making stuff for Danny I did actually make a ton of lore shit for other characters

From what I remember I proposed that TT is just the collected amalgamation of everyone's DNA that Asimov Prime did as I half tribute for his Fallen friends and half kind of a sick joke . Asimov Prime told her he said her parents is North Park and she interpreted as they're in North Park

I made a couple villains

Vanessa the overzealous Psychopathic Monster Hunter who thinks she's a good guy while trying to genocide a bunch of shit

I kinda set dr Cates in motion (though I didn't create her) by making the cat ninjas

i made Jonesy

I gave Yashu a Sisyphusian challenge

I gave Heather two shit's the beef with

And a ton of other shit I'm not remembering right now

>>793704
We never did resolve the Vanessa taking over the time cops thing so she could have just killed him in time prison which I like to call timeout-schwitz
>>
>>793702
>TT’s relatives
Always shifting, but we can confirm they attended the school at some point.
>other residents of South Park
Having their own adventures off screen and enjoying being canon. Now, residents of North Park I think may actually be a hivemind collective
>villain or two for the series
Pretty much everyone has been an antagonist at this point, but for full on villains.
Primesimov is more inevitable tragedy than reoccurring villain. He's happened before, so you gotta stop him from happening again.
Rayne is too little to go outside street level villainy, but she's a fierce cunt. Same with Zach, but he's more focused on his own vices to give a shit about anyone outside those dumb fourthies. We like Rulf too much now to have him commit anything truly heinous, but I believe he's competent enough to orchestrate some real bullshit. Poor Blenny will never be able to take over the world in full and have it take effect permanently. Maizeby is rotten to the core, but he has simple desires that neutralize him pretty quickly. Uisas 's evil is contained within the school.
That leaves Vanessa, A2, Jonsey, and Dr. Cates as our outright evil villains who can regularly threaten the entire town on a weekly basis.
>>
>>793618
Danny: legit suffers from main character syndrome though he hides this from most people
>>
File: IMG_3831.png (513 KB, 1800x1200)
513 KB
513 KB PNG
>>793706
>>
>>793709
Asimov: Yes, very much so
>>
>>793710
Jonesy: ha like I'd get an lecture order by morality by a toy boy.
>>
>>793711
*lecture on my morality
>>
>>793711
Asimov: Denying my personhood and taking away my autonomy was incredibly villainous, especially when you tried to make me kill one of my girlfriends.
>>
>>793675
Well, yeah. The guy draws constantly and is active every day. We don't have much other drawfags left, Dellyfag was back with some art for a bit last thread after not drawing here for months but she might have gotten busy. We lost some people like Mandy anon, Dorothy anon and Crip anon so our only drawfags really left are Hansel anon, Leslieanon, Dannyanon, rarely Dellyfag and this one guy I dont know the name of >>793678
>>793689
I hope Dellyfag draws more of Yvette so we can slap her on there she's hot
>>
>>793714
Jonesy in a mocking voice: denying my personhood and taking away my autonomy was incredibly villainous meh meh meh that's what you sound like

Asimov getting angry

Danny: Asimov

Asimov: yeah I know talking to her like talking to a brick wall.
>>
>>793662
i feel like Amanda works as an occasional guest appearance every three or four seasons though I mainly write about her as a part of their world and less of the show
>>
>>793726
Asimov: I still despise her with every fiber of my being.
>>
>>793716
>>
>>793716
I personally don't mind if we aren't active every day. It's a slow board so it isn't too bad if no one posts some days. We aren't in a hurry, it's only once we've passed bump limit that we have to worry about the thread dying.
>>
Okay, let's rework the movie idea.

It starts off with a seemingly normal morning in North Park, the crazy Italian man that runs the dump acting as the town's rooster and waking up people by yodeling.

Focus shifts between all the characters as they get ready for school, showing their families before ending on TT, who wakes up, stares at a framed photo of Asimov and then looks to a pile of explosives in the corner of her bunker.

School has the fourth grade class being asked what they want to be when they grow up, and when it gets to TT she really doesn't know, so the main three decide to try and help her figure it out, going to several places including Maria's lab.

TT breaks off from the trio and sets up the explosives in the lab, noting that all of Asimov's robotic family is there save for Crush and Asimov himself (And A2 but she isn't aware/doesn't believe he exists)

We then get the scene where Asimov Prime is "born" following her blowing up the explosives and pretty much killing Asimov's entire robot family.

Hard cut to black as AP starts his attack on humanity.

The movie seems to restart at this point only for Crush to burst in and try and Ice TT, exposing her explosives and revealing her plan in the process, with the class trying to stop her from doing it and her trying to bug out with the time watch (With a few of the older/younger students joining in)

TT activates the watch and they all end up super far in the future where there's no life left on earth and TT's Time Watch is messed up from taking so many people to the future at once.

The Group try to find anyone to help and after a close run in with the Lego Queen (Bad End future Beansy) They're captured by Asimov-Drones.

The Drones bring them to a playing field and on a huge metal throne sits AP with a older chronologically Crush standing nearby.

AP congratulates them all on stopping TT, Noting that if she had succeeded in her plan that she would have made the future they're in now come to pass.
1/2
>>
>>793733
AP Tells them that since TT was stopped that this future will cease to exist soon, and requests for them to play one last game of kick ball with him.

After the game ends and as things start to fade away AP sends them all back, including TT so she doesn't cease to exist.

TT realizes that her time watch is still fucked and that since her timeline no longer exists that she's stuck in North Park.

"THAT MOTHERFUCKER!" She screams to the skies, realizing AP got one last tweak of her nose in before ceasing to exist.
>>
>>793733
>>793735
Eh could use some work. I'm not sure how I feel about doing the Asimov2/Prime future plot as the movie. It has too much lore and background going on to really fit into what would be the "first" north park movie. The story should ideally focus more on the main kids doing kid stuff, as opposed to T.T doing her mission.
The original movie plot was a bit better in that regard, but also felt a bit anticlimactic because of how it pulled in Asimov 2 as the villain for the end without proper build up. Which is why I suggested cutting it from the movie altogether. I'd rather if we were to finally do the Asimov bad future timeline, it be given more time to develop instead of the storyline being crammed into one movie. I know it's kinda dumb talking about it as if it's actually gonna be a movie that exists, but that's kinda the point of this whole thing anyway.
The original movie plot had Satan as the initial bad guy, with Demon Hansel as a side villain. Not sure how I feel about that either, since Satan is too similar to the South Park movie's plot.
Another option is to switch completely and have the movie be about a different villain. Maybe Uisas taking over the school, and the kids need to band together to beat him. That way the story is focused more around the main kids, but in a way where the other kids can also be involved. Could also lean into sci fi alien space stuff, like threat of an alien invasion.
>>
>>793736
Maybe as a special instead?
Uisas taking over the school can work/
>>
>>793733
Trying to think of this in three acts. >>793735
I'm assuming this isn't the climax, but more of the long winded resolution
>>
>>793739
OH YEAH, he fucking kills Kiddy doesn't he? Yeah, that's movie material right there.
>>
>>793739
Wouldn’t even mind if the bad future stuff was set up as a full season arc. First half is the build up, mid season ends with characters sent to the bad future or something, then the second half is them navigating and surviving the bad future until the end of season where they resolve it and return things back to normal.
>>
>>793735
why does it take presumably hours for the timeline to cease to exist?
>>
>>793743
It was all the time cops could negotiate for before the time bureaucracy got antsy
>>
>>793743
It has to fall apart from the start of it to the end.
They went VERY far into the future
>>
>>793745
>>793744
so what was Asimov Prime waiting since the beginning of the apocalypse for the timeline to disappear
>>
>>793746
I mean, probably from the time he started planning to destroy his timeline at least?
>>
episode where tt tries to find a new purpose in life meanwhile Jonesy gets a hold of a Time cop time travel device and piss off to a genocidal rage Asimov Prime one last time before he disappears forever he's just oh man I want to live now before disappearing
>>
episode where refugees from the recently destroyed bad end timeline flood into North park and are eating the pets they're trying to eat the cat Ninja and the dog Samurai too Hansel and Gretel now have to compete for the scraps they had before the refugees came in also they are all terrified of Asimov
>>
When the fuck did Chatterbox get a wiki page?

I didn't make her but I'll add some Lore for her

She was literally born the exact same day exact same time as mute and lives across the street from her

She comes from a loud family and if you would believe it she's considered the quiet one.

She actually has a crush on Melville and thoroughly enjoys Neil’s company but both of them can't stand her for Melville its because she's too clingy for Neil she is constantly unintentionally heckling him and is constantly interrupting his jokes by her unending chatter

Not even Fitzroy can escape her because she knows sign language

She has her own dedicated classroom and teacher ( who I imagine is an extremely Quiet Man probably of mime to make it funny) because she is a black hole of attention because she constantly talking though despite this she have some of the best test scores in her grade

Violence make her physically ill
>>
>>793757
So you didn't make that wikipage? I thought you did since you were literally the only person who gives a shit about her. (I made her as a joke)
>>
>>793760
I give a shit about all the characters anon except dream child and Lizzie
>>
>>793761
Damn, you've inspired me to give a shit about her now. I want to kill her(lovingly)
>>
>>793762
She dies and come back as a wind ghost everyone in town just hears her whenever the breeze blows
>>
>>793762
The only legacy Lizzie will ever have is a typo that gave Leslie a bra.
>>
>>793764
>My dislexia resulted in Leslie wearing cute hot pink lingerie
Rulf was right, disabilities are a superpower!!
>>
I guess today is an art block day
>>
>>792186
this shit is so cringe matt and trey would laugh hysterically at all of you
only excuses are autism or preteen

>>792369
>>792370
these guys jerk off to the raisins episode
>>
>>793767
So what if we're cringe? You're on the cringe website, go a pair and draw or get out of the thread.
>>
>>793767
I jerked off to the Marjorine and fat Heidi episode.
I'm cringe, but I'm free
>>
>>793767
I mean they'd laugh at you for caring about what other people do with their time
>>
>While Rayne doesn't try to cause it herself, she does nothing to stop things that might lead to Dorothy having a heart attack. Rayne hopes that one day she will be able to see Dorothy die for good.
brutal. I love it.
>>
episode where father Goodfellow Lydia on her Mormon mission and Jeremy gets into a high stakes poker game with Vera who is a shark in every card game if any of them can beat her she will attend their service if they lose they give her everything in their wallets
>>
>>793767
oh look, it's projecting, lol
>>
I miss Drew and Asimov's interactions.
Once they started dating it's like Drew ceased being a character.
>>
I also miss when TT had a weird crush on Asimov
>>
>>793778
I don't even know how to begin to write for drew that's why I usually kind of avoid her
>>
>>793778
I got too complacient because I thought drewanon would do all the work for us, but he's gone, so I guess we gotta pick up the slack
>>793779
what? bro, the crush came afterwards, but yeah, the potential is still there. It has the same appeal to me as Kyman, but Asimov is just way too nice.
>>
episode where Jonesy using a conspiracy theorist YouTube influencer persona to get Sydney to bother her enemies and possibly shoot one
>>
>>793782
i hate and think it will never work but Jonmov
>>
>>793782
Also I think he's still around I remember seeing it was in this thread saying you're going to do something with Drew and just Jessie
>>
>>793784
funny how Asimov hates the girl who always manages to just barely kill him and his family more than the girl who regularly kills him, but usually misses his family in the crossfire.
I guess since Jonesy's method of fucking with him is more 'perminent" than T.T.'s, he can see the cards on the wall.
>>
>>793783
huh? Why would Sydney do that?
:^)
>>
>>793787
She keeps feeding Sydney conspiracy and a little bit of delusions of grandeur making him think he's the only one that can stop it he's the only one that can see it

the yangs are poisoning the water specifically targeting the handicap Maria, Asimov and his family is doing things, Danny and Wendy are out to get Him, Vera is a lizard person who secretly runs the town.
>>
>>793789
hmmm, seems like something more up Sidney's alley than Sydney's.
>>
>>793790
Yeah I meant I met him I keep forgetting we got another one
>>
>>793789
Sid was always just one tip over the edge away from just saying fuck it and shooting up the place.
that fucking disabled dickhead
>>
>>793786
Asimov doesn't hate TT because she's never put him through severe emotional trauma, and she's never hijacked his body and almost forced him to try to murder Drew
>>
>>793794
Jonesy: God why do you keep bringing that up! You know you should be glad I almost saved you from being a lesbian couple's dildo.
>>
Drew is kind of a dweeb, dork, geek, loser
so what if we stole her likeness and used it as a parody character for a bunch of shitty commercials to profit off her without actually giving her any money?
>>
>>793799
The commercials should air in Latin America, Former Soviet States, and various 3rd countries.
>>
File: IMG_3832.png (627 KB, 1800x1200)
627 KB
627 KB PNG
>>793775
Lydia had starve during lunch this week because all her lunch money was taken.
>>
>>793802
this town has a gambling problem
>>
File: IMG_3833.png (453 KB, 1800x1200)
453 KB
453 KB PNG
I imagine the dog boys are embarrassed of Dogman because for some reason he chose to pretend to be Neil’s literal lapdog
>>
>>793805
the alpha must be followed at all times, such is canine law.
Also, why are the samurais so antisemitic? they keep targeting the innocent Jewish family.
>>
>>793806
He's a German Shepherd it's in his blood
>>
>>793807
I walked right into that one
>>
File: IMG_3834.png (693 KB, 1800x1200)
693 KB
693 KB PNG
>>793789
>>793783
>>793793
This time with a picture
>>
>>793756
Asimov is on the cusp of telling these people he's not a monster but you're only pisses him off something fears and it works him up into a fit scaring the time refugees. now they believe Jonesy is their protector goddess and unlike les she actually Embraces it. now there's a full-blown cult of Jonesy now fucking with Asimov and his family, the yangs, Danny and wendy, and Robert and Nancy
>>
>>793814

*but Jonesy pisses him off

God damn speech to text
>>
File: Cheeto dust.png (131 KB, 506x613)
131 KB
131 KB PNG
I might have gone a bit overboard
>>
>>793822
there she is

I like to think Danny and tt like to jokingly threaten les with sicing Chatterbox on her though they never says her name because like Beetlejuice if you say her name she will appear (but you don't need to say it three times) also whenever les is frozen Chatterbox always appears to keep her company so they're totally besties right

If we ever expand the list to 151 she has to be the 151st because she's mute 2
>>
Reading the wiki changes Chelsea think Wendy's fake as fuck because she knows the real one the wild one that's when they was having real fun she wants that one back

also she like blackcat because they both artist even though black cat can only draw super cute Kawaii bullshit when she only wants to draw edgy things

Also one last thing to add about Chatterbox she can out word vomit Max and it pisses him off that he can't do anything to her that she will notice and won't take it as a sign that he's totally crushing on her
>>
Cleaned up the Wiki edits and added a few of my own.
If you want to add a character to a list you need to use the Subheader 2 text option for their name.
>>
>>793822
The one Ginger cringe kid won't go after
>>
>>793830
He would if it wouldn't kill him
>>
episode where Jonesy gets Chatterbox to sign the terms and service agreement but Chatterbox actually read it and knows that Jonesy has to fulfill her end of the bargain and since she promised her friendship till the bitter end she has to be cb's best friend and her best friend wouldn't use violence ever also listen to all her chatter and never leave her side. so Jonesy tries to kill herself to get out of it and find someone else to sign but she can't because violence against herself counts. so Jonesy makes a big announcement in town she will release everyone's dms search history and darkest secrets that she found unless someone kills her by sunset now the whole town is out to get her and Chatterbox wants to protect her new best friend
>>
>>793835
>Asimov walks up with his hearing off, gently moves CB out of the way and then hits Jonesy with a lethal seven page muda.
Yeah he could just snap her neck but that's too quick
>Jonesy, seeing Asimov getting ready to kill her: Oh thank god
>Her upon realizing he's going to punch her to death: No wai-!
>>
>>793836
she just leaks Asimov stuff as retaliation for getting punch to death including his schematics and the piece of code responsible for his sentience now Robin is building a cheap knock off sex doll out of junk
>>
>>793829
thanks.
>>
>>793842
The next five times she comes out she gets killed by the feds for leaking government secrets, Maria erases the Sapience code from the internet and uses a ghost proof program to erase it instantly it's posted
>>
>>793845
She finds career ending dirt on every UD politician and threateness she'll leak it all if they dare interfere with her schemes again now they don't fuck with her anymore.

the sapiens code has been downloaded so many times on flash drive across the world it's impossible to get rid of completely

also among the stuff in the leak was the bad future specifically from Asimov prime perspective since she went to the bad future she copied his Data before he disappeared that now out there on the internet
>>
>>793849
Dude, Just let Asimov have this W
why you always gotta do that?
>>
File: Jonsimov.png (62 KB, 695x496)
62 KB
62 KB PNG
>>793836
>>793842
>>793845
>>793849
>>793853
>>
>>793853
I don't buy that Jonesy would let it lie I don't see that being in character for her also he does get the win it wouldn't be in the same episode it'll just be her motivation for another episode
>>
>>793854
I'm beyond offended that my representative in the picture is fylnn
>>
>>793842
episode where crush gets jealous of scrapmov and destroys her one because she was jealous and 2 she was becoming another a2 but (with Robin roboraping her instead)and crush already saved one bad future she doesn't want a second one popping up
>>
>>793849
>https://north-park-creations.fandom.com/wiki/North_Park_Creations_Wiki
>It's a TT crecruits the main three to destroy the Asimov Flashdrives, wanting to avoid a terminator situation, only to discover that all the Sapient programs are copies of Asimov and are just as nice as him, making the world a nicer place
>>
>>793860
Shouldn't Lisa be the one to destroy it since she made the code? It all comes around
>>
>>793861
They try to get her, but she stanks them out of her room
>>
File: Hansel-Lisa-01.png (25 KB, 495x709)
25 KB
25 KB PNG
>>793862
I love her, my useless fucking degenerate disgusting wife
>>
>>793849
episode where a website pop up where if you type someone's name in it it'll show what happened to them in the now destroyed bad future.

and Jonesy pretends to be the savor of the future something happens to give her a great rise before she falls to the lowest depths of humiliation
>>
>>793865
At least Asimov and his family (A2 learned how from Ada) are immune to her hijacking their bodies at that point.
>>
I guess it's time to update the lore since the bad future storyline has wrapped

My proposals for updates

Everyone knows time traveler is a time traveler and her watch is busted now

Everyone knows Asimov is a government surveillance robot

Everyone knows about the bad future in their fates in it

possible lunaris or frogman invasion as next big threat
>>
>>793872
You guys can have fun In this new status quo change
I'm sticking with the past
>>
>>793876
I want to too but people say my contributions are not necessary and I need to make necessary plots i just want to make silly stories about a ghost hunting boy and his super strong sister but I guess this is what people want
>>
>>793878
The issue they have is that you introduce a lot of lore and they find it hard to keep up since they're not regulars. The plots are fine, it's the callbacks/continuity
>>
>>793879
So we don't have to update lore now? I'm happier in my own niche of this universe but I don't want to cause anyone and unpleasant experience here
>>
>>793881
man, don't take my word for it. I'm fine with whatever as long as no one is being controlling. I'm just assuming to what the reason is specific anons have a problem.
>>
File: IMG_3835.png (529 KB, 1200x1800)
529 KB
529 KB PNG
Now she’s a talking head
>>
>>793883
Cheeto Dust
>>
>>793822
Unlike Mute, she is Autistic, but like 1% more than the rest of the Autists, to the point that it sets off a kill mode in the others.
>>
>>793886
Mute is super autistic on the complete other side of the spectrum, it's just her kill mode is pretty easy to bring out
>>
File: IMG_3836.png (747 KB, 1800x1200)
747 KB
747 KB PNG
>>793835

>>793886

I’m more partial to her being newtons third law of motion for mute if mute were to for whatever reason start talking cb would stop I like to think every character has one of those people out there mute is just unfortunate enough to be living next to hers pedophile Chaz is out there somewhere.
>>
>>793889
Jonesy whelp it's time to go home for the night I guess I'll have to see you tomorrow

cb: aww can you stay over for dinner my best friend will do that

Jonesy: ha I literally can't say no now so I yeah sure
>>
>>793889
>>793891
Honestly, after a day of this being punched to death was probably a release
>>
Janice is actually a hermaphrodite
>>
>>793894
What a twist
>>
>>793894
You aren't going to fool me Denver Broncos!
>>
>>793857
I fucking hate fylnn at least the cringe characters he likes to make fun of actually do something he is the cuckold of the cast because he likes to watch and never do

>Halloween episode where one of the gods is released from the cheatu and is triggers the Apocalypse and a horde of demons are Unleashed and snatching up people so they can be lined up to be slaughtered

> the main Trio and some of the major supporting characters try to run away and leave but they eventually get caught and brought to be executed

>right before the mass execution starts Danny comes out and say got you!

> turns out the whole thing was Danny's Halloween prank. it all of it was fake he made the special effects with a rubber band, some Vaseline, a napkin and a flashlight

>everyone in town is mad at him they thought it was real people killed themselves over this, some people abandon their faith in a way that can't be forgiven, some had heart attacks, a lot of people wrecked their cars and most people shat their britches.

> Danny is offended by the accusation that he was Reckless he was very thoughtful he put Dorothy in a basement gave her an iPad and headphones so she wouldn't have a heart attack so he genuinely doesn't understand what's the big deal can't you guys take a joke.

> he is now not allowed to do any more Halloween pranks within city limits , the Thompsons has to pay a $175,000 fine and danny has to do 90 hours of community service
>>
also election update episode Carlo Gonzalez during the debate said Chuck can't stand Mac tonight and the next day he tricks Chuck into wearing a Gonzalez hat and every clip of the event looks more and more like Chuck did it spite Mac tonight
>>
>>793912
half of the episode is themed around that one Joker quote from The Dark Knight about who you really are in your last moments of life maybe Jerry has to make it up to his friends after he abandon them to try to save his own skin and Jonesy actually made a selfless decision that if this was for real would have saved cb's life and cb thinks this means they're actually friends while Jonesy is questioning why she did that
>>
File: 1716613322364721.png (201 KB, 1241x954)
201 KB
201 KB PNG
Imagining a rule63 Neil would be interesting.

https://imgur.com/a/AWnhLtx
Characters taking the roles of other characters is an idea we haven't tried yet, have we?
>>
>>793928
Which combo would cause the most issues for BOTH parties?
>>
>>793929
what?
>>
>>793929
Crippler switched with Max
Crippler switched with Cripplefucker
Max switched with Hansel
Mute switched with Hansel
Posie switched with Jerry
Melville switching with Neil
Trisha switching with Dorothy
Jerry x Lydia x Crippler x Max.
Max in charge of Lydia or Crippler's gang would be hilarious.
Asimov x Time Traveller
Danny switched with anyone really. It's hard to be Danny.
>>
>>793928
>>793931
oh we kinda did that I remember I did Elmer and Myrtle Danny and Lydia Vera and ck Wendy and linus and ula and Melville
>>
>>793932
oh also Leslie and Vanessa
>>
>>793932
>>793941
I'm mad I never did anything with try hard edgy Wendy I liked her design I also had lewds in mind for dino cringe kid Vera

oh also forget that slappy and Dr toades had a swap too
>>
y'know, in a way, north park is kinda like undertale
>>
>>793956
You know Chaz would be hitting on Toriel.
>>
>>793929
I think les and Jonesy would be the most brutal for both I don't think Jonesy would have the patience to be les and I don't think les would have it in her to fuck with people like Jonesy does
>>
File: what the fuck is this.png (936 KB, 1215x749)
936 KB
936 KB PNG
What the fuck is this?
What the fuck is THIS?
and it just keeps going!!! and going and going and going.
>>
>>793979
That's the reason you use an adblocker
>>
episode where Rosalind and Agatha take a box that Danny and wendy were instructed by Lon to get rid of in the Box has little wooden dolls of everyone in town and they use them to rp their ships but it turns out the dolls are kind of like voodoo dolls so they're unknowingly causing chaos around town
>>
>>793979
Fandom fucking sucks ass. We gotta find an alternative when we have the opportunity
>>
>>793778
>>793782
Hey DrewAnon here, I got bored with her.
I wanted to do some sketches but every time I got the drive to do it, I felt uncomfortable because that's when relatives decided to fuck around in the kitchen, and my desire to do sketches became far and few in between.
Also I wasn't doing the sketches for myself anymore felt like I was really only doing them to stay relevant or farm (you)s.
I believe I have a few sketches that I haven't released due to them being incomplete (mostly) and I dunno if you guys want me to, I'll try to zip all my stuff into a thing and dump it.
I don't know if I'm done-done, because I do get that itch to do stupid sketches, but this is
more of a hiatus.
I got bored with Slappy too, you don't have to believe me, here's the voice authentication.
Sorry in advance, but thanks for all the laughs you buncha retards.
https://voca.ro/11tHNAmQYoNq
>>
>>793991
God speed you sped I'll keep your set warm if you do decide to come back
>>
episode where the assassin chuck hired to kill mac tonight 3 months ago comes back from the dead to finish the job on Mac tonight
>>
>>793993
I appreciate that, Dannyanon, but I'm always watching.
Waiting.
>>
>>793996
Okay, now this makes sense to me.
Jesus Christ LMAO
>>
File: tegaki.png (7 KB, 400x400)
7 KB
7 KB PNG
the thread dies tonight. Say you prayers.

Oekaki Post (Time: 1m, Replay: View)
>>
Quick! Who like pineapple on pizza and who doesn't?
>>
>>794018
Jonesy, ula, Bram ( only because of ula)
>>
>>793730
>>793102
>>792913
>>793678
one of these should be next op image
>>
>>794020

forgot my personal favorite>>793573
>>
>>794020
I wanna avoid mac tonight for any OP images because it might bring in people who think it's moonman
>>
File: IMG_3837.png (358 KB, 1800x1200)
358 KB
358 KB PNG
>>
File: wz93aobirjfz.jpg (95 KB, 1280x720)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
>me right now
no not Morty as Roy selling rugs.... Roy's wife telling Roy it's time he got a job after the end of his career as a professional football player.

>bb-but that means... being a faggot ... and also rescinding control.
I mean yes you can ALSO set our ivory towers/secret clubhouse and North Park's canon and tripfagging, but I'm kinda tired of waiting till we go out silently in the night and you better do it now before all the "anons" leave and when they come back they end up in a princess Anastasia situation where nobody believes who they are because they have nothing to identify by. I mean sure it's a fun little thing that some might consider it's best left hidden so nobody dies of shame, but between this and seeing North Park blow up the same way South Park blew up in popularity ... I'm one of those faggots that wants to remain in history any way he can even if it means being a faggot. Trey is a faggot, I want to be Trey.
>>
>>794027
What the fuck are you doing anon?
>>
>>794029
Daniel, that's Max.
Learn your lore
>>
>>794030
look I was 50/50 on that being Hansel was about to pull up Randy Quaid from Independence Day or Max
>>
>>794027
>Trey is a faggot, I want to be Trey.
god, imagine if Treyfags come back. YUCK!!
>>
Whelp there's one more before us so I guess if you want to say something say it now
>>
File: IMG_3469.png (642 KB, 1800x1200)
642 KB
642 KB PNG
>>793932
I like these variant of the characters
>>
>>794035
>"..."
>>
>major character death in season 1
jesus, you guys are ruthless
>>
>>794035
>>
File: nice ass.png (45 KB, 567x352)
45 KB
45 KB PNG
>>794043
can confirm.
>>
>>794038
I should redo the original images of her and Agatha since I'm somewhat more confident in my art skills now lol

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.