[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: oto.gif (1.24 MB, 1280x1172)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB GIF
https://twitter.com/TacticsDesign/status/1783166758137811399
>>
>>7148076
Ngl this looks so easy to do. And I don't mean doing it properly, I mean the way he did it. Most of the elements here don't fully rotate, while some rotate too much like the cuffs and the belt. The ground and the hands do a good job of selling g some rotation, but there still some iff. I can't wait to see the artist do this better in the future
>>
>>7148076
>>7141858
>>
>>7148085
He's not foreshortening her upper body, not even a tiny bit. That subtle detail would make the rotation effect to work correctly.
>>
>>7148093
That's absolutely true. The chest is so telling he just pulled the boobs downward then exaggerated the rotation on the bow. You can tell he really tried with the face tho, but at the downward peak he went too far with the head
>>
bimp
>>
>>7148076
no
im a retard
it’s ovah
>>
Looks like something that AI will be able to do soon so I rather not learn more useless shit
>>
>>7150807
? why do any art then? AI will just do it all for you
>>
>>7150807
AI will be able to live your life better than you can soon, so you might as well kill yourself now.
>>
>>7150833
I don't care

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.