[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/jp/ - Otaku Culture

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • [sjis] tags are available. Install the Mona font to view SJIS art properly.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1725742795834367.jpg (1.2 MB, 2080x2773)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB JPG
Post your /jp/ related OC here. All skill levels are welcome. Feel free to post any art, music, writing, or game-related OC that you have made.
Previous thread: >>47396627
>>
File: file.png (996 KB, 850x1063)
996 KB
996 KB PNG
Apologies, I meant to write more but I have been extremely busy with cabinet-making today.

I'll try to make sure there is more that doesn't end on such a bloody mess. Alice ''''soon''''

Pic related.
=====
>>47737514

A door slammed somewhere. It must have been the other in the dining room. He stood for an instant too long, and a shape appeared in the doorway; the room was iridescent as it flickered between a rotted husk and a well-lit home; and in the shuddering lightning he could see the horrifically battered form of Harigami. The red cap was gone, and her bloodied hair was slicked to her forehead and -- should the bridge of her nose not been caved by the blow of a candlestick, would have concealed a now white-oozing eye that bulged from a gray-matted face.

"Ahh... 'scuse me mister... I tried to look nice for you, but Uwagi is in a mood again. Would you mind passing me a glass of water?"

The garbled words came from her crushed throat, and as she spoke, her shattered teeth disintegrated in her mouth. There were no thoughts left to think; only action filled his mind -- to scream, to gasp in terror; for never before, though many a corpse, desiccated, bloated, burst, and torn apart he had seen and never been able to unsee -- never had he seen one walk, never had one spake thus.

His stumbling hand found something, the cutting board whirled and thumped against the ghoul's chest, clattered to the crooked floor and lay still. She did not even offer the slightest shiver; simply rubbing the bloody bruises on her throat in contemplation.

"You're rather clumsy, but it's okay! Do you think she'd calm down if I gave her another drink?"

A lie to those who are unable to see; what pleases those who live in play would be to play along; and thus he, who would allow himself but a moment of terror, spoke.

"Y-yes. Why, it -- why it always -- it always would calm me down when I was upset to sit back with something strong. But... whiskey, yes, she was asking for some. And I don't see any here. Perhaps I could go out to a shop and get some?"

She rubbed her face, and a loose tooth fell out of her jaw as it clicked with each preposterous attempt to close it.

"Ah, um... I'm very sorry but for some reason, I don't seem to be able to see very well. I think I might be dehydrated. Why, just last week, I read that --"
"I'm very sorry, Miss Harigami, but I really ought to get going if I'm to get it and be back in time for dinner. It's getting rather late."

"Oh, I'm sorry, I'm sorry... it is terribly rude for me to keep you here for so long. Well, would you like to say goodbye to Miss --"

There was a thud, and something red embedded itself in the crook of Harigami's neck. With a yank, she stumbled backwards.

"Oh, Uwagi, do you need me to move? Sorry, sorry! He said he's going to -- guh..." The blunt side of the ax burst the side of her head, mercifully twisting her body away from him so she lay facedown on the floor.

"You could have just asked!" Even as she lay limp, her arms scrabbling about like a beheaded cockroach, the hellishly cheerful voice continued to babble, and from his trembling hand, the knife fell on the ground, clattering into some invisible space beneath them.

"Naught but silence in my house, once more, that I may rest for but a moment."

Uwagi's face was shrouded in dark. All that he could see beneath the brim of the white hat were a pair of hate-filled, ruby eyes. Her hair a wreath of golden flame, she blossomed with sighs and shifted towards him, the dark head of the ax swinging as if it were a thurible.

"Not alloted to even tell my own story."

He tried to back away, he knew now that it was well, and truly, the end of the rope. Rather, no cunning, no cleverness, no wisdom could save him.
>>
File: fdslkjfdsklfdslightsmol.png (351 KB, 1000x1169)
351 KB
351 KB PNG
wahoo
>>
File: 1723954649676708.png (10 KB, 654x382)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
>>47751429
cute rumi
>>
>>47751488
cute kurumi
>>
>>47751499
cute anon
>>
>>47751543
you are cuter
>>
>>47751567
no, you are!
>>
Couple of drawings, I’m not very good at art but I felt like sharing these ( ´ ▽ ` )
>>
>>47751747
They're so cute!! They remind me sooo much of my own drawings from high school. I really love them. And two characters that I also like very much!
>>
>>47751747
mikuru beaaam!
>>
>>47751747
Cute, you should draw more
>>
File: MerCirnoSafe.png (1.21 MB, 1500x2000)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB PNG
Happy Cirno day anons.
>>
>>47758411
Nice cirno
(Is this mermaid-ification thing some sort of fetish?)
>>
>>47758714
Unironically childhood trauma that pushed me into very wrong direction.
>>
>>47758731
please explain if you don't mind
>>
File: cirno.png (5 KB, 384x288)
5 KB
5 KB PNG
>>47758411
happy cirno day
>>
>>47758731
No don't explain, /v/eetards are lurking the OC threads looking for new sacrifices to the corn after they just did in 2 drawfags.
>>
>>47759385
Did in two drawfags? What exactly are you referencing?
>>
>>47758714
Mermaids are surprisingly popular, I went down a rabbit hole of mermaid pics on pixiv once and was kinda shocked at how much content there was. Made me want to draw Wakasagihime, haven't gotten around to it just yet but I will one day. Been trying to figure out where exactly her hoo-hah is supposed to be.
>>
>>47759411
They're harassing people here in /jp/ unfortunately
>>
>>47760311
It's easy enough to just ignore them. If drawfags leave /v/ or stop posting in /jp/, it has nothing to do with the schizos. More likely personal life changes arose, they just got burnt out, or something else along those lines. Never listen to schizos if they claim they "drove away" somebody. They're mentally ill, they think the entire world revolves around them and they think people actually care about their shitposting. Schizos think package delivery drivers are gangstalking them just because they see them every day. They are unhinged and unmedicated and unfortunately, their autistic obsession is z-tier 4chan anonymous personalities.
>>
File: snap2024-09-11-02-42-57.png (1.84 MB, 1920x1080)
1.84 MB
1.84 MB PNG
Captcha: YN GGW
>>
>>47759290
Cute pixel fairy!
>>
>>45056485

Alright I'm going to sound schizophrenic but here I go. I've been drawing for a while and in this site, and in every single drawing thread there are some "people" whose only purpose in their lives is thread drama. "OMG did you know ANON once drew that? Ewwww" "Did you know that ANON is friend with ANON2 that once did X" "Hey did you know ANON likes X series ohnono I saw him liking X on his twatter". Garbage posts like that repeated over and over and over for years even by nolives trying to enforce some mean girls clique bullshit between artists, instead of drawing.

This thread is a bit of a sanctuary. That kind of shit doesn't happens here. No insane requests spammers. No petty drama between artists. No shit stirrers, No secret discords that I know of. The focus has just been art for a while and it's been great. Lo and behold, probably some /v/ermin linked the thread and suddenly, coincidentally, you get extremely low quality posts like those here too. If you aren't that, then I apologize, but if you are, I give you my most sincere death wishes.
>>
>>47773838
>>
>>47770768
You guys are pretty rude to non-Touhou OC though
>>
>>47776887
Since when? I've never seen anyone be rude to any other /jp/ OC. If you're talking about random OCs then yeah, that isn't relevant to /jp/ at all.
>>
Drew up a wedding okuu
>>
>>47779709
She's marrying Orin
>>
>>47779863
Its POV, she is marrying me, we are gonna be husband and wife, then we will go on our honeymoon and have baby making sex for the purpose of procreation while holding hands and kissing
>>
>>47779709
Why is her hair red?
>>
>>47780123
Nah it's Orin, they'll have a huge wedding in Chireiden and all the youkai are invited, even Parsee. Then they're gonna have magical babies(thanks, Patchouli!), twin daughters from both moms. And yes, there's going to be a lot of warm hugs, passionate kisses and lewd handholding between them.
>>
>>47780131
Orin rubbed off on her in more ways than one
>>
>>47780142
Don't reply to me, nigger.
>>
I am really tired of this yurifag >>>/u/
>>
God dammit anons, stop replying to the yurinigger
He thrives from it, he seeks attention and (you)s. Just report and ignore. If you keep replying to him the thread will go to shit
>>
>>47779709
Actually she's officially marrying into Satori's harem.
>>
Does a drawing count as OC if I just copied an image I saw on danbooru?
>>
>>47779709
Cute birb!
>>
>>47781016
Sure, you can post it. You'd be surprised at how many artists do that literally all the time. It's just the "change the homework up a little so the teacher doesn't notice" trick.
>>
>>47781193
Great. Trying to make myself draw multiple anime girls daily. It's good for the soul.
>>
File: 20240912_193414.jpg (900 KB, 1944x2592)
900 KB
900 KB JPG
>>47781052
Silly birb writing a grocery shopping list
>>
>>47781939
Thank God no one has pranked Okuu by replacing her list with just "Wonder Bread"
>>
>>47781256
saved nyo!
>>
>>47781939
I felt like okuu for the short while I actually had a job.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7rSCG92pVUY
>>47782041
Here's Rabi-en-Rose if you like. I'm kind of learning as I go.
>>
>>47781939
That's because she unconsciously wants to have eggs.
You know, the type babies come out of. And Satori brings out these fantasies...
>>
File: nyo.jpg (2.88 MB, 3060x4080)
2.88 MB
2.88 MB JPG
>>47781256
fuck it
drew Dejiko too
call the meido i don't care
>>
>>47778936
So you say yet I was met with nothing but rudeness when I posted my art of a gravure idol.
>>
>>47784881
3DPD? I wouldn't really call 3DPD girls otaku culture personally. There are many other people that feel the same. You basically picked the only thing to draw that people would dislike.
>>
>>47785672
And vtubers?
>>
>>47785759
Also 3dpd.
>>
File: coloring is a fuck.png (91 KB, 580x687)
91 KB
91 KB PNG
Trying uncomfortable angle and different brush. Colors are still hard...
>>
eh... its alright i think.
>>
>>47789021
Btw i am referring to my own art.
That satori looks quite lovely. I think it will be a while until i learn to do such poses
>>
File: Illustration.jpg (706 KB, 1600x900)
706 KB
706 KB JPG
>>
Get out of here stalker
>>
>>47751305
Her hair was matted with sweat, and her claw-like nails left streaks of blood that ran down her pale forehead as she drew it aside. He did not shut his eyes; yet in the dim light dreamed of the quartz streaked cliffs along the beachside on which he had ran as a whelp. But the dream lasted too long; and when it ended and no ax had cleaved his head with infernal strength, he realized her trembling march had abraded itself to a halt.

The tapping on the door was quenched by the rushing in his ears. Neither were hers pricked by the close following scraping; and the rattling of the knocker went unheard by the both of them, as their lethal circlet bound shut.

"Am I supposed to --"

Her hesitancy was his advantage. He thrust himself forwards, splitting the distance between them with the chef's knife; but the tip jammed into one of her ribs and the dull orange spine flaked apart in his hands from the force of the engagement.

"I -- ghk... it... aghh..." She didn't have time to react before his fumbling hand had reached the knife in his pocket. He rammed the blunt end into the side of her temple. He did not even feel as his palm gaped wide and began to spill red across both of them, but his tight grip on the blade suddenly loosened as she, shocked, with face as red as a devil, snatched his arm and they fell, she atop him. Her snapping jaw lowered as she slammed him hard, again and again against the rotting floor.

Yet, here as well, the gods send help on wires. She was suddenly yanked back, unable to move as silver strands garroted her throat, and her eyes bulged and her face purpled.

"If you don't get off of him, your head will come off."

Uwagi's fingers scrabbled around her darkening flesh, before she finally relaxed.

"Come on. Gently now, Uwagi."

The dark-washed face was pulled back to the dining area, while he lay on the ground, gasping for breath.

"Does he look like he is from Muenzuka?"

"..."

"Don't make that ugly face at me. Especially while you're running around scaring people in the city. Knock it off. People are thinking you're my daughter. Even so, I came here to bring you some food and some more fuel. Shanghai is outside. Go sign for it and I'll take him to the Hakurei. Did you break his leg?"

"No."

"You youkai-like youkai are so brutish. Where's Harigami? Shanghai can't load the scrap on the wagon herself."
>>
>>47789021
>Captura de pantalla
Why not export it?
>>
>>47794804
Didnt know i could do that. I used to just screenshot the stuff and then i would change the filename
>>
File: Reisen & Tewi.png (1.09 MB, 1500x1489)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB PNG
https://files.catbox.moe/foy79r.mp4
>>
>>47794817
every drawing program ever has an export option, anon, i think
>>
>>47795784
Love Tewi expression.
>>
>>47789508
Very nice kappa.
>>
>>47789508
A simple blush can make everything more cute.
>>
File: SlimeMayoomCute.png (1.27 MB, 1500x2000)
1.27 MB
1.27 MB PNG
Slimegirl Mayoom. The hopefully /jp/ friendly version since, rest assured, she is fully clothed wearing slime bodysuit.
>>
Made this in-reference to >>47408626 cause I thought it was a cute doodle and I need to round-out the types of 2hu girls that I draw, hopefully Miss Yumeko isn't in the middle of a gym battle!

>>47751429
Soft Rumi, Adorable Rumi...almost makes me want to trust the little scamp not to try and eat my flesh
>>47751488
Cute pairing, what are they duetting together and will it annoy everyone at karaoke night or not?
>>47751747
I love the style! I feel like I don't see enough art with this sorta feel these days, even if it's just some doodle it's still oozing with cute charm. Glad you posted!
>>47758411
Mermaid Ice Fairy is definitely a first for me but you somehow made it work, quality stuff & great job. Now I wanna draw Wakasagihime myself but I still have that Banki piece I wanna do, I need like 12 extra hours to my day to create more damnit...
Oh jeez and then hot off the presses with >>47810252 too! The temptations to squish are almost too strong, so goopy...imagining soft hugs...how do you keep managing to pull off such concepts so well??
>>47759290
This would make a great GIF of her idly kicking around in the water but still a good offering for The Strongest on her special day. Don't tell Cirno I drew/played absolutely nothing associated with her on 9/9 lol
>>47766840
Damn, I wish my room was that cozy. Nice carpet design too.
>>47781256 >>47782204
Hope you can keep up the pace on your own time cause drawings like that would be good for anyone's souls imo. Reminds me of ZUN's character sketches but in the best of ways, they really are adorable especially for "learning as I go" pieces.
>>47784069
You can never have too much catmaid in the world and that is a Fact. Loved what you did with >>47698592 btw!
>>47787590
Not bad at all with the angle chosen, you draw some funny Satori expressions but now I just wish the girl could catch a break. Honestly need to experiment more like that myself.
>>47789021
Always remember that some progress is better than no progress at all, I always feel out of my league when I give any sort of "art advice" so it's just good to still see you trying with the WIP Kappa.
>>47789508
I'll never get tired of how lush the brush you use makes these artworks look, the colored outlines are also a nice touch. Very frameable Kappa, idk why "frameable" specifically but that's my brain for ya.
>>47795784
Oh god...I wasn't expecting that to get so real so quickly with the audio. Huge props for the extra-effort put into that, I seriously feel for Tewi there and just want to get Reisen a pack of cigarettes or something. War never changes...
>>47781939
The trick is to only mention eggs when she's already halfway out the palace...and to just write the list yourself before handing it over. Then you pray that she only comes back with two extra cartons instead of three. Shopping is a lot of responsibility for a single raven!
Also, genuinely love the contrast between >>47779709 and >>47794713. Hopefully the second one is sometime well after your guys' honeymoon! Congrats on finally tying the knot.
>>47794717
Wow, I chose the perfect day to fully catch myself up with the story 2 days ago. Finished reading everything not even an hour or so before that last entry was posted, and Alice finally made it to the scene! At last! You got me to reread/relisten to DiPP as well for extra-immersion and, looking through the sources posted in >>47710247, I suddenly have so much more newfound appreciation for both the album itself (something I've struggled with for a while but is no longer the case) and your own story here. The forethought there for the worldbuilding is quite admirable imo.
The intrigue/overall state of the setting has always been one of the biggest draws for me since the initial posts and you have a very captivating way of drawing out suspense through satisfyingly visceral emotional tension. Hopefully this doesn't all come off as too emphatic of me, it's been an excellent tale thus far that's spurred a surprising amount of internal reflection within myself as well. Very inspirational though, given morbidity aside lol, but I really do like it! Best of luck with the rest.
>>
>>47810454
damn i didn't think somebody would make a drawing referncing something that made. may i ask if you can draw swellow and skarmory? i'd like to see them in that art style please
>>
File: GQmbGu7W8AA1yoW.jpg (173 KB, 1500x2000)
173 KB
173 KB JPG
>>47810454
The marriage okuu is more based on koobys okuu (since I asked him for a okuu request), the other scary okuu was a different request from someone who made a model similar to that one in koikatsu
>>
File: futosnail.png (31 KB, 293x231)
31 KB
31 KB PNG
>>
>>>/d/11123532
>>>/d/11123533
Drew some BE
>>
File: megoo.png (42 KB, 629x225)
42 KB
42 KB PNG
hi yaypee im almost done with my miku depression anisong. i suck at words, and it sounded better in japanese. is it at least not shit?

https://voca.ro/16yFHpzqFNyu
>>
erica hartmann for a friend
>>
File: catbread.png (15 KB, 666x255)
15 KB
15 KB PNG
>>47812549
>may i ask if you can draw swellow and skarmory?
Oh absolutely, I enjoy interacting with artists this way and I have a fun idea for that too now. Thanks for the appreciation! It might take a few days to take care of though, just a fair warning. I tend to bounce between creative projects of mine at times when the mood is right (picrel is something I did for a Chen thread a while back, I just think she's Neat).
>>47817298
Ahhh, I understand. Well it was a good homage nonetheless, I don't see the Eye stylized like that very often but I'm a fan.
Also, >>47820716. H-Hot...very Very nice, wehhh...
>>47820677
Just what I need in my life: a tiny, slimy creature with a passion for arson that sounds & acts like a medieval dweebus on helium! How many snailhus are even out there these days?
>>47821106
Almost thought that was a Flipnote sketch for a second, still a cute Frau though (I haven't watched the anime she's from :P)
>>47820762
I can imagine how it would flow a bit better in Japanese, but that was still pretty good for a depression tune. I'm no well-rounded Miku connoisseur myself though so take that as you'd like. The beat/energy of things kept me listening and I quite liked the guitars throughout the last third of the song, very easy to imagine a mid-2000s technicolor AMV to this.
>>
>>47820716
That's some really cute yuri you made
>>
Hey draw anons, could somebody possibly make me a picture of Remilia having Richard Nixon kicked out and banned from the SDM for being a creepy nuisance? It's for a shitpost in the future and I think it would be hilarious as he'll. Bonus points for her telling him that she's married to Anon and he should stop bothering her.
>>
not for you, yurifag
>>
>>47827867
this is a sharing thread, but i think there is a separate requesting thread elsewhere on the board...
>>
File: burn burn 2.png (1005 KB, 750x797)
1005 KB
1005 KB PNG
chicken
>>
>>47828084
Excellent redraw
>>
>>47828021
Ah, my mistake. I wasn't paying attention that well. Thanks.
>>
>>47828021
It died, I don't think /jp/ is active enough to have two separate drawthreads unless someone is actively bumping them.
>>
>>47820677
Lots of snails recently, we need to spread Molluscicides...
>>
>>47828282
Dude, that thread died at 300 posts, what are you saying.
>>
>>47828522
All because of one drawfag spamming request drawings. The moment he stopped it died shortly after. It wouldn't last unless he, or someone else, is constantly bumping the thread with new art and most drawfags just don't have time for it even if they wanted to.
>>
File: hearn berry.png (525 KB, 733x868)
525 KB
525 KB PNG
Merryberry.
>>
>>47828655
>All because of one drawfag spamming request drawings
Yeah? Thats the point of a request thread, isnt it?
>>
>>47828873
I'm just saying that without constant attentiveness it will die.
>>
>>47820677
cute!!
>>
>>47828084
Haha, I love that silly fat ghost
>>
>>47828863
wow! lovely work. i love how her hair falls.
>>
>>47828863
Sex
>>
>>47794717
The kitchen was colorful once more. Plump rays of gold filtered in through the slattered window, and the neatly organized counters were once more stocked with cans with pictures of peaches labeled in Chinese characters and unmarred hardwood cutting-boards and a calcium-marred steel basin that glistened in the early-evening twilight. He was sticky with blood, and his shirt was already growing stiff. His hand felt once more; and in that sense was useless for anything due to the painful slit that flapped his palm.
He was thirsty, and his back ached. He coughed.
"Is he in the kitchen?"
"Nn." Uwagi grunted. "Hari-chan, are you okay?"
Uwagi said something but he did not hear it over the other voice. "Uwagi, go bring the damn fuel cells in before I make Shanghai come in. I'm sick of coming back to Harigami in pieces every week."
Tap tap.
Something stiff jabbed him in the side. He gasped and finally began to retire from his lazing about on the floor in a pool of his own fluids. A plain faced woman looked down at him, frowning.
"Wow. I'm surprised that they left you alive with wounds like those. Here, take my hand." A gloved left hand, sans ring finger, was thrust towards him.
He ignored it and pulled himself to his feet, prying himself up by a drawer-handle.
"I can get up."
"Doesn't look like it."
"It's alright. Who are you?" He leaned on the hard counter and stared at her. She was a little shorter than him; her weathered face told him she was a bit younger too -- she looked about thirty. Her blond hair was short, cut into a cropped bob; over her shoulders, pressed down by a large satchel, a burgundy capelet lay over a patchwork set of tan coveralls.
She sagged to the side as well, her weight resting on the wood-handled staff.
"Would it make a difference? I'm here to get you home. Come on." She waved him over, and before he could begin to follow, turned and began to limp towards the exit. When he continued -- rather obstinately -- to stand against the counter, she stopped, tilting her head back in annoyance.
"I've got a schedule to keep. This isn't my only delivery today. You can come with me or you can stay in the care of these two. Either way, I'll have done what I could to help."

======

>>47810454
Thanks. I've got most of what happens planned out and I hope it's done well. My friend has suggested revisions so I will probably do some touchups before I post this next part on A3O, and probably will more significantly revise the first part because I wrote it without planning out who and what the main character was. I really appreciate criticism. Even if I'm not good at implementing it. Lol.

This definitely will be an unorthodox interpretation of Gensokyo. I'm sorry in advance.
>>
>>47828863
Very cute Yukari
>>
File: romantic kanako.png (1.79 MB, 1948x1830)
1.79 MB
1.79 MB PNG
Better late than never, right?
>>
>>47838808
not the requester but good job Anon!
i am relieved that someone made the drawing he wanted
>>
>>47829009
do you have any Yuyuko images I could draw?
>>
>>47838808
>Better late than never, right?
No, his birthday was ruined thanks to all of you who didn't give him his Kanako.
>>
>>47844212
i must admit that drawing yaoi shouldn't have been my priority
>>
>>47838808
I'm the requester, I'm glad to receive more of my wife.
Thank you.
>>
>>47844228
You should be drawing yuri instead
>>
>>47717304
>online danmaku games
Browser based? Haven't really seen any save for the midi danmaku project of a /jp/ anon that intended to make it open source surprisingly.
But I haven't heard any news of that project in a while, best I can give you is the first post of the project
>>40438264
and the url where the game was hosted: http://midistory.com
But those things only have general info like it being written in Typescript.
And past me was a really stupid(a bit more than present me) and didn't safe any code at that time... I thought I did, but I can't find anything.
Most other browser based danmaku that I've seen is pretty choppy/janky or just some visual danmaku generators without collision.
So.... sorry for the downer late reply. Maybe another anon here or in the gameplay thread actually saved that stuff or midi anon is still lurking if you're lucky.
>>
File: hyperwip.png (393 KB, 960x1141)
393 KB
393 KB PNG
Home alone on a friday night? God you're pathetic
>>
File: 1000058080.jpg (304 KB, 2480x3508)
304 KB
304 KB JPG
the sillies
>>
File: 1000058081.jpg (205 KB, 2048x1448)
205 KB
205 KB JPG
this thing is 6 months old now but i figure the yurifags on here would appreciate
>>
>>47847356
cute mystia
>>
>>47847392
Dont feed the trolls anon
Theres no yurifags here, only trolls
>>
>>47847392
>>47849296
i'm a yurifag and i appreciate the feed
>>
>>47847392
Basted. I hate the yurifag spammer but I hate the unhinged schizos that whine about him more.
>>
>>47854404
Personally, I hate everyone but I don't hate them as much as I hate Alice.
>>
>>47849296
I went no-internet for a big chunk of time, from around 2015-2021. I didn't get to see this... yuri trolling/beef/infighting/whatever it is occur in real time. Yuri was very lowkey back in the day from what I remember, no one hated it and no one spammed it nor was obsessed with it, it just existed on its own threads and that was it. I feel like a confused old man when I see infighting like this now. What is wrong with doing a yuri request? Why does it make people sperg out? Shouldn't people expect to see at least some yuri art in a series where 99% of the characters are women? What exactly happened?
>>
File: snap2024-09-22-18-35-11.png (1.52 MB, 1024x1024)
1.52 MB
1.52 MB PNG
>>47810454
>Nice carpet design too.
Thanks. It's taken nearly pixel by pixel from yume nikki though.

Madotsuki turned out so fat and big tho. I guess chibi doesn't translate that well to 3D voxels.
>>
>>47859139
Extremists.
Yurifags despise anyone who isn't into their fetish, that makes others despise yuri, yurifags in turn spam and troll dozens of threads, kill off discussion, and mods refuse to do anything about it. Then drawfags start drawing nothing but yuri because all people post about is yuri.
This has been happening for the last few months so I dunno why you think that break you took matters but whatever. IF you enjoy yuri, then I guess you'd be fine with it, but not everyone is happy when every thread is filled with posts about how all 2hus hate all men. Just post anything relating to heterosexuality outside of this thread and you'll see.
>>
>>47859139
there's one spammer active in /jp/ right now which I'm pretty sure is the same as the antiyuri spammer. Basically there is a very mentally ill person running around trolling. It's just that.
Notably there was a yuri thread on /jp/ this year before they started spamming and I don't recall any major issues
>>
>>47859569
>pretty sure is the same as the antiyuri spammer
I dunno if the anti yuri guy would spam the Nazrin thread with yuri for months. Or the Kaguya thread, right now.
>>
>>47859139
>I went no-internet for a big chunk of time, from around 2015-2021

Why, were you in jail? What did you do?
>>
>>47859639
Ah I'm sorry. I didn't mean that everyone in /jp/ that dislikes yuri secretly likes it; I'm just saying that some of the posts against the yuri spamme are actually himself trying to stir up the board. Let's leave this at that and just tell the drawfags that it's safe to draw and post yuri here as long as you don't provoke other people.
>>
>>47829664
He tried to follow, but the first step broke the splint, crude as it was. The sticks, beaten by the burdens and blows dealt by Uwagi and him, collapsed when he took the first step towards the dining room, and he tumbled over as he moved from the counter. Somehow, the cripple was by his side before he could hit the ground. She cradled him. Her arms were thin and unyielding, and the canvas sleeves scratched his skin.

She pulled him up.

"Put your arm over my shoulder. I'll help you walk."

The pair had between them two legs in working order, and walked past an Uwagi who was binding Harigami's jaw back into place with a thick braid of steel wire.

"Miss Margatroid, I'm sorry. I lost my --"
"You're an Onryou. It's to be expected. I'll help clean her up next week if there isn't another body to take home."

"I won't do it next week." She pinned the wire into Uwagi's thick hair, and put the cap onto hair that was as matted as a shepard's strainer. And the lopsided grin was as a November pumpkin. "I'll help with the scrap."

"Next week, I'll bring more wire and some first aid. Go wash her up. And apologize, again."

They left the same way that he came in.

"Alice.

Am I able to..."

They closed the door, as well.

The view of the courtyard from the reverse was transfigured from the memory he had: drenched trees sagged with age and bent under twiggy green shoots that bursted from their pulped shoulders. The few tall pines that bore any green were rankled with pocks and blisters; their limbs bowed towards the littered ground. A lone gravel path lead out into the evening shade, dotted by glimmering camphors and little motes of green and red that hung like holiday strings in the evenfall. Everything was covered with a blanket of rusty needles. It was as if he had left an entirely different house: the landscape he had just been acquainted with, moments ago, been replaced with a novel pallet; what had seemed to be a mildewed summer had become a mulched, leached autumn.

Another woman, dressed neatly in a bluebell dress fringed with white ribbon, bowed to the two before dumping a wheelbarrow of scrap into a wagon hitched to the large, half-tracked cart parked in the yard.

"I don't understand." He said. "Who are you? Where am I? What was she, and why does everything look different here? Why--"
"Shanghai! Escort our loudmouthed guest to the car. I have to tie things off with Uwagi. You, whatever your name is. Go sit in the wagon. If you have any questions, ask the doll."

She pulled herself from beneath him, bowing and hobbling back into the house. He was left on the porch, leaning to one side askew like a proper veteran, unable to so much as shift his weight without risking further twisting his ankle until the mute laboress could approach him.
>>
File: 1725938775621204.png (602 KB, 6125x6917)
602 KB
602 KB PNG
>>
>>47861270
https://vocaroo.com/1nDpuRwSvzyX
>>
File: 1706572378446329.png (1.9 MB, 8125x4917)
1.9 MB
1.9 MB PNG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=232n-oXTksY
>>
>>47861509
>>47862009
I think you guys are a bit lost.
>>
File: 1703071823036914.png (547 KB, 6125x4917)
547 KB
547 KB PNG
>>
File: 1702643052317760.png (37 KB, 1500x500)
37 KB
37 KB PNG
>>
>>47864284
Oh God I don't want to listen to this again...
>>
>>47864284
Godlike
Thank you for making my day
>>
>>47864662
I did, and made the even bigger mistake of looking at the upload date.
>>
>>47864284
What is this?
>>
File: takane2.jpg (3.01 MB, 4960x3508)
3.01 MB
3.01 MB JPG
>>
>>47868715
Cute poorly hidden kappa.
>>
>>47869945
Hidden?
She's here to see you (she is your wife).
>>
File: Dreaming 2hus.png (4 KB, 128x32)
4 KB
4 KB PNG
>>47859333
Solid work with the voxels with the room, but I guess some things might work better in low poly or sprites.
I don't think the main problem is it being a chibi but rather it being a top-down game, the perspective of the sprite is from diagonally above so it's a bit hard for it to look the same from the front.
Not sure if you did it for symmetry's sake by her face is also 1 voxel/pixel wider, the lack of shadows in the cheecks and the neck/lower head pixel row is also longer. But maybe you did it intentional due to voxels being a different than pixels dunno.
Depending on what you want to do you might have to tweak the voxels making things like the hair bigger or change the camera angle(not sure how that would work with your project/voxels tho).

>>47820762
I suck and understanding lyrics in songs but it sounds decent even if I'm not used to English Miku.

>>47861270
Like the crazy look... Feels a bit Hellsing-ish imo

>>47828863
>>47868715
Beautiful, helped me prevent turning into dust after checking >>47864284

>>47866281
Search the words in the picture young one and you might understand.
>>
>>47820762
Thia sounds really good, atleast to my tastes in miku. Especially like the vocals at around 1:30.
>>
File: science team selfie.jpg (3.51 MB, 3100x3400)
3.51 MB
3.51 MB JPG
>>
>>47868715
>>47872178
Good takanes yamawaro are very cool
>>
What would you do if you wanted to make chocolate chip cookies but found that a Little Mouse had gotten into them?
>>
>>>/d/11128547
Breast expanded the kokoro
>>
File: Sakuya 111.jpg (35 KB, 194x386)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>47873275
>>
>>47844123
Silly fat ghost hugs
Silly fat ghost charm
Silly fat ghost driving Youmu up a wall
>>
File: Racist Meiling.jpg (2.59 MB, 3060x4080)
2.59 MB
2.59 MB JPG
Gweilo!
>>
>>47873275
Scanned Mousechouli Knowledge so her image is better quality.

Can anyone think of a better name for mouse Patchouli? Ratchouli?
>>
Shitty doodle I did when alice decided to have 11 threads on jp
>>
File: 1721613978116347.png (366 KB, 6125x4917)
366 KB
366 KB PNG
>>
>>47876191
why is /v/ wearing /jp/'s shirt?
nice regardless
>>
>>47870827
>>47870361
>>47827405
thank you for listening! here, i poobed out a space migu for the cover art.
>>
>>47860561
She blindly streaked through the now mired ground, blackened her tall boots with rotting grass and peat, picked him up without protest, and carried him gently into the wagon of the motorcart. She smelled of petrol and rust and cyanoacrylate. Curious, he reached up to touch her matte face, and was surprised when pale flakes of paint stuck to his fingers.

"A kourai khryseai?"

She had the face of a young woman, where it was not chipped away. Her mouth clicked open and shut, but no sound came forth. She smiled.

"..."

She bowed and curtsied, and returned to porting between the shed and the wagon. He was surrounded by the quiet air and, peaking his ears, the clicking of something mechanical, and quiet voices muffled through the open window of the house.

Scrap metal piled high around his recline. Electronics he had seen when he was a boy, next to smartphones with cracked screens. Half a shotgun; the rusted hilt of a gladius. A diary, the pages fused together and browned, that disintegrated in his hand when he tried to leaf through it. A canvas bag full of copper wire and batteries infested with tin-pest. Broken dolls. Melted campaign posters. A worn, silver crucifix. An iron bell. A chainless bicycle. A dented gerry can insigned with an eagle. A torn, blue sailor's uniform with a red sun. Half a set of socket wrenches, the steel pitted and oranged.

The woman named Margatroid then emerged from the house holding a canister beneath her arm. She made a show of rapping her cane heartily against the post and shouting, "Shanghai, come here!", and the false-woman dropped the flatscreen TV she was holding and scuttled over to her to help lower her that she could navigate the caved wood stringers.

Was the house rotted or was he unsure? He did not know.

"Gh... be careful, Shanghai. It's worse today.

Hey, you. We're going to take you to the hospital and they're going to look at your leg. The Hakurei is with another 'incident', so you'll be staying there to get cleaned up before you depart."

"Miss..."

"Margatroid. Mrs. Margatroid."

"Who is this Hakurei? And where are we?"

"She's an acquaintance of mine. She can escort you back out. You'll have to get home on your own after that. I take it you're from England?"

"In a manner of speaking."

"Is everyone who comes over crazy? God's sake... Shanghai, finish loading that and let's get rid of this fellow. What year is it?"

"What year is it?"

"It's a simple question. What year was it yesterday, before you woke up here?"

"20XX."

"Hm. Have you been to Bucharest?"

He was unable to answer as Shanghai shoved the flatscreen between him and the pile of scrap; it shuddered and spilled in cacophony. He shoved the junk off of himself.

"Once or twice. Are you from around there?"
"That's one way to put it." She smirked. "It's rather difficult to visit."

He couldn't think of any other way to put it.
>>
>>47876804
Nice!
>>
>>47876804
Nice work
>>
>>47872178
It's nice to see everyone have fun. Except poor Rikako guess she prefers pure science instead of technomagic and magic replicating science.
>>47876061
Me smiling dumbfounded focusing on the cute girls smile instead of whatever she called me that starts with the oni kanji.
>>47876144
Pachuuli maybe? (chuu can be a kiss sfx or a mouse squeak sfx in japanese).
Looks cute but the big holes left by the ears make the hat look a bit like panties, maybe the top of the hat would be better with the top flatter or with the brim more distinguished.
>>
Waggy saggy with a coconut bikini
>>
>>47889400
Didn't know that Mystia was an african swallow.
>>
>>47889526
No you are thinking of a european swallow
>>
>>47889540
Anon, an european swallow youkai wouldn't be able to lift a coconut, it's a fact due to weight ratios.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.