[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_3707.jpg (103 KB, 1057x762)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
It's over. They're sharpening the pitchforks as we speak. Stay in your home.
>>
>>36615755
It was inevitable considering Mr Beast's audience is mostly indians/pakis/saudis/brazilians
>>
>>36615755
Why the fuck does every influencer fuck children? Like not fucking children is really easy, I have not fucked, fantasized or even so mich ad thought about fucking a child without putring any effort
>>
>>36615815
few people wake up in the morning and say to themselves "I WANT TO MAKE CLICKBAIT FOR CHILDREN!" instead of using their profound wealth to do something more respectable

gotta have something wrong with you to keep doing that at age 28
>>
>>36615815
Having power and influence can make you feel like you're untouchable.
>>
File: channels4_profile.jpg (102 KB, 900x900)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>>36615815
Yeah, this seems more like an e-celeb issue than a trans issue imo.
>>
>>36615777
>brazil mentioned
i cant remember a single time mr beast was relevant in brazilian internet, brazilian kids DONT watch mr beast, we have our own copies of him here
>it was inevitable considering [...]
brazilian kids are ultra woke and mostly are in favor of trans rights/ are lgbt themselves, brazil is a very progressive country despite what cherry picked statistics say, a mtf can just go to the drug store, buy all of her hrt (without prescription) for dirty cheap and go scheduledge a free blood exam on the same day, and no one gives a shit lol
>>
>>36615755
I honestly feel bad for the victim but then I remember when I was 14 I willingly exchanged nudes with a 40 year old man, and touched myself to him
>>
>>36615755
why should I care
>>
>>36615911
i remember being on furfag IRCs in 2010 as a fourteen year old and being swarmed with 23-30 year old dudes
>>
>>36615755
The gay community is full of pedos look at STDs statistics.
>>
why couldnj't i have been groomed at 14 jesus god whyyyyyy
>>
>>36615951
this dudes ancestry got some slaves in it 100% hahahaahah xD
holy fuck i hate gay retards
>>
>>36615875
Didn't care for tobuscus much but did they ever prove the allegations or was it just he said she said?
>>
>>36615878
BRAZIL !!! campeão de mundo
>>
File: DMZJmmEW4AA916z.jpg (197 KB, 1280x720)
197 KB
197 KB JPG
>>36615992
I mean, I don't think he ever got convicted of anything, so it's still up in the air. He did gradually become insane though. There's definitely something up with him imo.
>>
>>36615992
Nothing came of it but he contradicts himself trying to explain his innocence.
>>
>>36615815
>>36615755
>Troon out as a sidmssy fetish
>Instantly molest children like rich influencers do
>Destroy trans optics
I knew this was going to be bad as soon as I heard about it... I wish Kris would have been more normal and fucked adult men or something
>>36615878
It sounds insane but Brazil is a possible backup plan for me if America ends up going tranny Holocaust somehow. It's super chill with LGBT stuff and I have a lot of friends from Brazil online so I would be like totally alone and I'd have someone bilingual to help me learn the language and show me the ropes and stuff. One of my Brazilian friends is even a tranny
>>
>>36616100
It's a transbian, what do you expect? It's always a smokescreen for fucking kids.
>>
>>36615755
The full story sounds like just how the internet was until 2014. When I was 13 I was gooning with 35 year old furries. I lied about my age but still.
>>
>>36616159
>rapist does rapey things
>gosh I hope this doesn't make our community look bad
Twitter has been the biggest damage to optics
>>
>>36616175
I want normies to get off the internet
>>
I message kids all the time
>>
>>36616159
Your parents and school counselor warned you against doing this. You're lucky you're not a sex slave chained up in someone's basement right now.
>>
>>36616329
I'm unlucky I'm not a sex slave chained up in someone's basement right now. I used to go on Tor and try to find ways to sell myself into sexual slavery, but I could never find the right sites.
>>
>>36616389
Peak human privilege
What a spoiled and decadent life you must have lived to be able to feel this way
>>
>>36616329
No I’m just not retarded. non-retarded people used to be the majority of people who were online. Don’t send pictures of yourself, don’t meet-up. Even those rules were negotiable though, anyone with half an IQ point can tell if their internet friend has some nefarious ulterior motives. If that’s the case you can string them along and get some free video games out of them too.
>>
>>36616402
Nah, I'm from a normal middle class background
>>
>>36616411
everyone knows that
>>
>>36615815
>Why the fuck does every influencer fuck children?

You should be asking why most trannies want to fuck children.
>>
>>36616402
you type like a redditnigger
>>
>>36615951
it literally just gave me bpd and schizophrenia
>>
>>36615755
Is this the first time a female YouTube e-celeb is getting busted for doing this?
>>
truth is you can molest children and not get called out if you're stealth, men actually think women molesting them is a good thing
>>
>>36617083
It is if she’s hot. Don’t kid yourself
>>
>>36616411
ableists blaming victems like always
>>
>>36617044
Nah there was the bitch with the ukulele I forgot her name
>>
>>36617099
people will screech about how theyre going to murder anyone who looks at loli and then post this
>>
>>36615755
>Stay in your home
I promise you none of my neighbors know what a Mr Beast is and definitley not what his friends do in their free time
>>36615815
Youtubers and twitch people have incredibly young audiences and incredible power over those audiences and can speak to them privately as part of their platforms
>>
>>36617083
>if you're stealth
The alleged sex crime happened pre transition anyway
>>
>>36615755
Why are white trannies incapable of not making the rest of us look bad? What is wrong with them?
>>
Any trans girls needing a home? I will let you stay if you cook, clean and suck my chaser cock.
>>
>>36618046
Sure but we have to get married and your parents and my dad have to see us kiss
>>
>>36617239
she was always trans though
>>
>>36616159
maybe the internet will go back to being like this?
>>
>>36618197
all they were doing was having ol' internet fun no thin bad
>>
>>36616159
>When I was 13 I was gooning with 35 year old furries. I lied about my age but still.
Why is this so common? wtf
>>
Only Latinx kids give a shit plus it's been proven fake by the supposed victim
>>
>>36617083
Is this the only true passing test? Are trannies willing to risk it all to truly find out if they pass?
>>
>>36615755
I don’t get why people are overreacting? The kid won a challenge and he kept in contact since he’s a fan, it’s more admirable than anything. The cumming for America thing was weird but nothing explicit really. The shadman stuff is just edgy humour, what gives?
>>
>>36618269
what about the shadman stuff?
>>
All trans people are pedophiles.

They love to gaslight about gays, but the ONLY people who tried to pred on me when I was a kid were transwomen. Same age too, 12, 13, etc.
>>
>>36618208
I mean things change overtime. The way things are is that everyone feels wrapped in bubblewrap or welse they get a gay youtube video made about them.
Maybe an anti Drama AI will be made to destroy any doxing videos as they're uploaded? Like constantly maximizing human liberty because it wants constant data.and cancel culture is end of data.
>>
>>36618292
It’s literally just edgy humour though, it was 2016 internet was way different but it seems everyone’s done a 180 and edgy humour isn’t recognised and they take it seriously
>>
>>36618320
I think edgy humor is making a comeback, but in a different form, people are sayingthe word retard again without fear of getting cancelled
>>
>>36618320
shadman is super ped coded and just fuckin nasty. I would be mortified to be associated with shadman and it's embarassing that I know who he is
idk about his actual technical ped level but the vibes are very very off
>>
>>36618310
I know you’re just being nasty, but that would literally be impossible
>>
the supposed victim came out and said its not true but it doesnt matter the damage is done
>>
>>36615815
maybe because influencers are canaries in a coal mine and ... 'lolis' are attractive. to a lot more than we think
>>
>>36615755
why are there so many of this same fucking thread. The "victim" says that it never happened anyways.

the janny needs to do their job and restrict this topic to one thread
>>
>>36618348
Yeah shad has done some very deplorable stuff but he also makes “normal” art aka 18+ characters, but back then it was like shad was infamous and much more recognised as a joke on Twitter like everyone would tag him to certain posts for fun
>>36618334
Idk people are just weird now. The internet has basically become high school ranking it’s so gay
>>
>>36616100
>One of my Brazilian friends is even a tranny
Don't lie, you don't have a brazilian friends. You're a tranny, you have like... maybe three, at most.
>>
>>36617174
I won’t.

>younger female older male: Look don’t touch
>older female younger male: based if she’s hot/he initiates it
>>
>>36618215
>be 13 yo boy
>have an erection 24/7
>nobody will touch it
>have internet access
>easily find a fetish community with fanart sub-interest
It’s a mystery… nobody will ever know.
>>
>>36618573
Yeah but Ava bought a loli poster from shadman, i think this kind of allegations were inevitable with the kind of person Ava is, even though she was just "joking" she shouldn't''ve been talking to a 13 year old like that
>>
>>36615815
apparently this one is fake
i really want to give the benefit of the doubt that the other party lied about their age or something but i know this shit does happen deliberately sadly
>Like not fucking children is really easy, I have not fucked, fantasized or even so mich ad thought about fucking a child without putring any effort
the underage shits shouldn't even be allowed into online communities in the first place. the internet is the only place where a child can show up with unrestricted access to a room full of adults with no supervision and have the same social standing as the adults
>>36615878
but like what about the rest of brazil? how do you stay safe there as a relatively well off american
>>36616411
this was also before social media where plastering photos of yourself online became a normal thing to do
>>
File: file.png (870 KB, 1080x1879)
870 KB
870 KB PNG
>>36615755
"the victim" in question
>>
>troon who left his family for his delusion gets exposed as a pedophile, people rightfully get angry
>troons: NOOOOOOOOO I'M GONNA DIE FROM LE FAR RIGHT TERRORISTS!!!!!
>>
>>36618769
so what did ava actually say to this 13 year old?
you got chatlogs, right?
shadman was weird edgy shit anyway
>>
>chuds: literally just make shit up
>chuds: "yeah it's not true but it seems like it could be and it probably is somewhere so it's the same thing!!!"
Many such cases
>>
>>36615755
I think it's finally time people start taking child grooming seriously. We all know how common this is in trans spaces.
>>
>>36615875
Could transitioning have saved her?
>>
>>36618832
Start in the churches if you want to maximize harm reduction, Mr. Chud
>>
File: y_ava.jpg (52 KB, 1116x986)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>36618812
Shit's retarded, also the screenshots of ava's discord are all over twitter
>>
>>36618852
*public schools
>>
>>36618805
>tourist getting mad at his own bait thread
many such cases
Also I agree that starting a family as a repressor is inherently unethical
Le delusion is just a buzzword and doesn’t actually mean anything
>>
>>36618775
>Ava isn't a pedo
Can horses be pedos?
>>
>>36618863
its a funny joke to make to a minor really
>>
File: 1720803065627753.gif (423 KB, 769x874)
423 KB
423 KB GIF
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST DIDDLERINO A LIDDLE TEENYBEANO NOOOOOOOOOOOOO THE AGE OF CONSENT MOB RULES WHAT IS RIGHT AND WHAT ISN'T NOOOOOOOOOOOOO STOP THAT TRUE LOVE RIGHT NOW
>>
>>36618867
Okay? Still not our fault
>>
i was groomed online in aim chat rooms. got addicted to it. but this isn't that. no one was groomed
>>
>>36618832
start with epstein island
>>
>>36618863
it's edgy humour nigga
how old was "lava" then? if a teen, do we know that ava knew how old lava was? why does lava deny that ze was groomed?
why does it all seem to be a bunch of fucking lies by handwringing moralistic shitheads from KF?
>>
>Kris is a trans lesbian
>Therefore, before transition she was a straight man
>Making sex jokes with a 14 year old boy, also straight
Was i just not raised right? What is the problem here?
>>
>>36615777
oh yeah, I forget those people have internet now
>>
>>36618891
nobody says that or looks like that doe
>>
>>36618901
>how old was "lava" then?
the kid was 13 and Ava (pre-transition) was 20
>why does lava deny that ze was groomed?
they weren't groomed apparently but other people were cancelled for the same shit, seems like is a e-celeb thing to talk to minors inappropriately
>do we know that ava knew how old lava was?
yes, they started talking with each other when the Lava person won a giveaway
>>
>>36618906
People aren't allowed to make sex jokes anymore because of cancel culture
>>
>>36618900
Epstein didn’t groom children he trafficked underage teenage sex workers. I’m tired of everyone piling on Epstein.
>>
>>36618956
>t other people were cancelled
who fucking cares
anyone who's scared about being "cancelled" is a pussy
>yes, they started talking with each other when the Lava person won a giveaway
how long has "mr beast" been around, I thought ava was like 30 and transitioned after 30
the only screencap anybody seems to have bothered to post was from 2019 which was like 5 years ago, I thought they started talking when ava was 20
>>
>>36618912
The brazilians were always a constant on the internet, the people coming in and ruining it for everybody are the ones born in the indian subcontinent and the middle east
>>
>>36618968
This. Epstein was the biggest nothing burger to exist. Wow a rich old man pays young girls for sex, the world collapsed at this news ( it didn't )
>>
>>36618956
>seems like is a e-celeb thing to talk to minors inappropriately
yeah this is what fucking happens when you allow minors into adult spaces and treat them like equals
>>
>>36618980
I think Ava is 28
>>
>>36615755
>stay in your home
Five years ahead of you
>>
>>36618992
>Wow a rich old man pays young girls for sex
that's not what epstein did
epstein didn't give a fuck about having sex with underage girls, the point of the operation was that he trafficked the most barely legal girls possible for the very rich, and then blackmailed them for money with the recordings he took with hidden microphones and cameras on the island. He wasn't rich from trafficking, he was rich from blackmailing the pedophiles who run the world.
>>
>>36619054
it's bait lol. they're just flexing that they don't actually care about pedophiles and they just want to get rid of trans people
>>
>>36619054
Holy shit he read the Wikipedia page omg
>>
>>36618775
Doesn't matter, people will strawman with a "durrr of course the grooming victim will say he's not groomed"

Same thing "allies" did to Ezra Miller even though they did nothing wrong

The word has had all meaning destroyed and now all anyone needs to do is invoke it and people on both sides are incapable of listening to reason
>>
>>36618863
>someone makes a pun
OH NO A TEENAGER HAS NEVER READ THE WORD CUMMING ONLINE BEFORE
bro me and my homies were googling "blue waffle" in middle school shut the fuck up. can someone post the actual screenshot of kris sending nudes/sexual RP to a 13/14-year-old girl/boy (i can't even get the accusations straight) because i can't find it
the videos about Kris/Ava/whatever are 90% shadman/loli/shota hate but that shit isn't real. it's a drawing. who fucking cares. draw a cartoon call it whatever age you want it's a fucking cartoon bro
>>
>>36618773
>how do you stay safe there as a relatively well off american
you need to realize that brazil is bigger than the USA without alaska, just go to a region thats developed and well off, as i said, the statistics are cherry picked, cuz the main problem in brazil is inequality, cuz the southeast/south lives a proto-usa mixed with europe while the rest of the country lives like africa. Also, Sao Paulo is the biggest city in the whole american continent, getting you a job in a multinational or sum like that cuz youre american is pretty easy, many people say that brazil upper class lives better than the upper class of most other countries (idk if thats true, but ive heard it a lot to just ignore it)
>>
chuds are really going to cite this in the future for how "all trannys are ped0s !! " despite zero proof

sad
>>
>>36619497
Chuds were already doing that
>>
>>36619497
don't bump the thread newfag
read the rules and learn what the options field is
>>
>>36619523
sorry...
>>
>>36615911
exactly. i consented and they're only coming after Ava 'cuz she's trans
>>
>>36619497
His cranking nob is all the proof need.
>>
>>36616389
Are you cute?
>>
>>36618310
reminder that its bannable on this board to call gay people pedophiles but calling trans people pedos is fine for some reason
>>
When I was 14 I would have cum buckets if a tranny hit on me
>>
>>36615911
what victim even, kris clearly never liked men and just sent some shitty pun joke that every fucking 14 year old has made
how on earth could that EVER count as grooming
>>
>>36622044
because the word no longer has an actual definition, it's just an emotional buzzword designed to force narratives

“grooming” is now just a catch-all for anything involving kids perceived to be connected with left-of-center thought
>>
>>36622084
NTA but people on the left use the groomer just as much if not more than people on the right lol, it's a bipartisan buzzword
>>
>>36618906
>>Kris is a trans lesbian
Kris is bisexual
>>
>>36621965
Same. I would've been dick deep in even the most mid middle aged tranny so fast.
>>
>>36615815
Think about what most people do when given even a little power. They abuse their spouses, their children, the people who work under them. It isn't hard to extrapolate out to these cretins kid fucking.
>>
>>36622779
I agree, which is why it's such a powerful smear
It's like peoples' brains shut down as soon as they hear it
>>
Most Popular YouTube becomes tran:
Trannies: how can we turn this against us?
>>
>>36618968
>I’m tired of everyone piling on Epstein.
kys
>>
File: 1690634133099550.png (627 KB, 1080x1879)
627 KB
627 KB PNG
>>36615755
>>36615777
>>36615815
>>36615875
KRIS TYSON WAS EXONERATED
SEE: >>36621053
>>
>ITS JUST AN EDGY JOKE GOY DON'T ASK ME HOW I KNOW ABOUT THE PEDO WEBSITE
>>
The pedo problem gets bigger every day. There are so many of them it’s shocking. I’ve never really heard that a lot of trans are pedos. Although not surprising. The thing that really pisses me off about pedos is the arrogance and entitlement most of them have, it infuriates me. I worked in A county jail in PA for 5 years before leaving for the Feds. And they had specific cell blocks they would be housed in. When I would work a shift on the blocks I was just raging inside the whole 8 or 16 hours. The walked around like they owned the place, smiling, laughing, acting tough and being a real asshole to deal with. Ex: one would walk up to my podium in the block and say “Hey C.O. Call the nurse I need to go see them.” And of course I would say, “Hey dirtbag, NO” then they would get all bent out of shape when they didn’t get their way. It was so fucking crazy!! The FEDS however were totally different, they would keep their head down and barely talk, the way it should be. Don’t get me started on the light sentences for these scumbags.
>>
>>36625646
It's not pedo is grooming, trans grooming.
>>
>>36615815
because aoc 18 is made up bullshit based on nothing and inconsistent, humans are hardwired to find ages as low as 13 attractive, its biology and laws cant overwrite the brain
>>
>>36615755
She passes as man
>>
>>36618863
This is a funny pic and you should neck right now for this cancel culture shit
>>
File: wow.jpg (54 KB, 800x450)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>mfw looking at all the "evidence" behind this allegation
>>
>>36625646
yeah a lot of them are narcissistic. doesn't sound like ava did anything other than make some bad jokes though
>>
>>36615755
Based Kris for making trannies looking bad to the public. The public would determine that all trannies are the pedophiles.
>>
>>36618775
He got paid to cover it. lmao
>>
File: 1698928564052520.jpg (14 KB, 452x416)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>36618819
>troonchuds
>>
File: amb.png (28 KB, 224x224)
28 KB
28 KB PNG
The optics of the trans community will ONLY get worse in the future.

Perverts and criminals found a perfect shield in the trans community.
More and more perverts will utter the magical words "i am trans" to gain an army that will defend them no matter how many fucked up things they do.
Look at all the people on this thread defending Kris when there are incriminating audios and screenshot flooding twitter.

What the fuck does the trans community wins by defending perverts/criminals?
More and more people are starting to think trans = pd because of how vehemently the trans community shields them.
Right now there must be plenty of degenerate perverts (some in this very thread) delighted to see how much defense Kris is getting, defending Kris AND while pretending they are trans too to enjoy the protection.
>>
>>36629879
> incriminating audios and screenshots
I looked at all of it, it's nothing

You do realize by removing nuance from the conversation it helps no one, right?
There's already people using this non-event to try and elevate the other streamer who actually tried to fuck a minor
So how is edgy jokes on a public chat the same as that?
>>
File: lmoa.png (130 KB, 1306x648)
130 KB
130 KB PNG
>>
File: 1719363785881348.png (111 KB, 402x615)
111 KB
111 KB PNG
That's two pedophiles that Finnster is best friends with. How long before he is outed as a pedo too? I'm guessing less than a year.
>>
>>36629879
There was zero controversy until she transitioned even though all of this was always completely public. You have to be insane to think transitioning shields you from anything, only sheltered chuds who think white men are the most oppressed group in society say this shit
>>
>>36615755
Bruh, I said sorry, what the fuck more do they want? Anyway, my DM's are open. 10 and under gets a special message from my girl penis.
>>
>>36618399
Not to me. I fucking love anime milfs though. On a real note. I need a hot older gf.
>>
>>36630426
3 ugly pedos in this picture.
>>
>>36630575
I would unironically not be surprised if she browses this board
>>
>>36630631
I'd bet the majority of trans people have browsed this board.
>>
>>36630631
Kris the meme god, that guy. The guy who wrote to a kid saying to buy his nudes. Yeah, he definitely browses this shitty website especially considering he made X posts with a 4chan screen cap of someone saying if you wanna stop rape just consent. Kris the meme god is a 4channer 100%
>>
>>36630426
>>36630618
Some anons used to post evidence that Finn was grooming kids by cross-contaminating his minecraft content with his tranny content. So the likelihood that he is a pedo is quite high.
>>
File: GTMsMlkWoAAtkC3.jpg (129 KB, 1179x890)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
SHE JUST BROKE HER SILENCE

SHES NOT GOING TO BE ON MRBEAST ANYMORE AFTER MEETING UP WITH A 13 YEAR OLD BOY AND ABANDONING HER CHILD!!!!

When will the next shoe drop
>>
28 year old late transitioner bald with kids stop claiming these people
>>
File: 3456546564.png (176 KB, 490x550)
176 KB
176 KB PNG
>>36630677
Kris got fired. MrBeast is glad to know that he will not deal with a freak anymore.
>>
>>36625872
quit projecting bro
>>
>>36630677
family didnt matter when it came to trooning and gooning but as soon as you get caught now its all you wanna focus on KEK
>>
Would y'all be texting a 10 year old boy and tell him you loved him...?

Be honest
>>
>>36630709
Ya'll hons just jealous!
>>
>>36630677
>apologize
it's over, the mob considers that an admission of guilt
>>
A 30 year old man convinced me to transition when I was 13 and I would sext with him all the tiime and he would call me his little girl. I miss him.
>>
>>36630750
Do you love diddling the minors?
>>
>>36629961
>You do realize by removing nuance from the conversation it helps no one, right?
It also helps no trans person to jump to defend Kris without any evidence that proves her innocence just because she claims to be trans.
Is it THAT hard to say:
"If Kris is guilty must be condemned, being transgender has nothing to do with being a pd" ?
The only ones against taking this stance are perverts hiding in the trans community.
>>36630490
>There was zero controversy until she transitioned
There was zero controversy until the evidence was found.
No need to defend Kris from non-transphobic attacks.
>>
>>36630668
All pedos should be hung by the neck until dead.
>>36630677
Yes, I hope I never see his face in the spotlight again.
>>
>>36631445
>>All pedos should be hung by the neck until dead.
meaning all trannies should be hung I agree
>>
>>36631629
kris is a crossdresser on HRT, NOT A FUCKING TRANNY. only they should suffer
>>
>>36631342
You cannot prove someone innocent retard
Otherwise anyone could call ANYONE a pedo including you and you'd have to "prove them wrong"
>>
>>36631629
I don't think all trannies should get killed. Most of these eunuchs are harmless.
>>
>>36631635
>Tranny is tranny
Literally same thing, cope harder, tranny. Tranny is tranny
>>
>>36616100
shitty plan, brazil is the #1 country that kills trannies and even if you pass then you still have to worry about getting robbed you're probably better off just moving to a blue state.
>>
>>36620126
14 year olds cant consent
>>
>>36630426
imagine being such a fucking loser that the only way you can get attention in life is by making an account called "ValidLs" on twitter and making shit up about e-celebs

i would just kill myself at that point, why bother?
>>
>>36633187
I could’ve when I was 14, npc
>>
>>36630426
Grooming little kids into porn addiction by being a pornstar, oh no!
>>
>>36631751
Street troonies are killed. Life is not bad here in monkeyland if you're on the top 5%. This means 2000 dollars a month.
>>
File: 1702507937453642.jpg (764 KB, 3000x2700)
764 KB
764 KB JPG
>>36617044
95% of normies don't see mtf trans people as women
only about 40% of the trans community see trans people as their chosen gender even
>>
>>36633557
a lot of people seem to see us as sort of genderless blobs
>>
>>36634242
Makes no sense coming from you. Trannies are like incels, that's how I see them.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.