[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I've been told on other boards there are online stores selling HRT.
However none gave me a link, instead redirecting me to this very board.
So I'll ask here instead, are there ways to acquire some HRT online?
It would be more convenient than get a prescription for it.
>>
where are you anon? here in the UK I use unitedpharmacies for my e gel and cypro
>>
>>36632983
I moved out of the UK, currently living in France.
>>
>>36632961
hrtcafe.net
diyhrt.market
>>
>>36633046
hrt.coffee
should be easy
read this thread >>36625774
>>
https://diyhrt.wiki/transfem

I followed this website. For purchasing, it has https://hrt.coffee/ for different pills, where they ship from and their prices.

I calculated it would take me $150 per month for pills.

sucks being poor
>>
>>36633072
buy injections???
pills suck
>>
>>36633062
>>36633066
>>36633072
Thanks!

Is it possible to not grow breasts?
Breasts are cool, but ideally I'd like the transition to be unnoticeable to my parents. I don't intend on getting disowned yet heh.
>>
>>36633206
not really
you'll need to get a sports bra and depending on how much you grow it will be maybe possible to hide, but probably not especially if you're not skinny
>>
>>36633219
I'm hella skinny, 6' (183cm~) weighing 120lbs (55kg~).
Can't seem to gain any weight, no matter how much junk food I eat!
>>
>>36633270
that's very skinny
try eating more normal food, not junk food.
>>
>>36633279
It's on my to-do list!

I'm reading through the resources y'all have given me, and boy is it a lot of information, and even it I'm sure has been condensed a fair bit already.

My health being quite a concern, which treatments are the safest and which ones are the most efficient in y'all's experience?
>>
>>36633418
yes it's a lot of information. It's also really important to understand the information, because it's very possible that your doctor will not.
For the hrt regimen you probably want to do something along the lines of what the /hrtgen/ infographic says, about starting on low dose pills and antiandrogens, increasing the dose for a year before switching to injection monotherapy. None of it is particularly medically dangerous, but if you smoke it could put you at risk of blood clots, and you should be aware that breast cancer is possible though very rare. Estrogen itself doesn't have side effects, but antiandrogens do. If you want to avoid the potential side effects of antiandrogens you can always just start with injection monotherapy, though the side effects are usually mild.
>>
>>36633206
oh my god, here it is.

>hey everybody can I take female hormones with out taking on female atributes?

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU THINK THE WORLD WORKS?
>>
>>36633206
You can try raloxifene it will heavily stunt them at least
>>
>>36633526
Hey relax, anything is possible these days, so it doesn't kill to ask.

Besides, it's technically possible it says in one of the links above.

>>36633534
I'll take a look into it, I think I can live with a tiny growth, thanks!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.