[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_9429.jpg (79 KB, 1000x1000)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
Return to normalcy edition
Prev: >>36656906
DIY: ugfreak.to
>>
real thread here:
>>36671800
>>
Switched to injections from gel yesterday and I'm kind of feeling like when I first started T with the paranoia that I injected placebo or it won't work or anything like that. But it feels nice to not have to take it every day and be able to just go on with my day
>>
>>36671834
Kill yourself
>>
>>36671834
What about
>>36671807
>>
>>36671821
another one?
>>
>>36671821
Oh Cool we have three
>>
>>36671841
I know gel is pretty common to use but I never understood why people go on gel other than fear of needles which idk if they're that common. Gel seems too expensive and annoying to bother using over injections which are way easier and cheaper.
>>
>>36671883
Hormones are free here so cost wasn't an issue. My endo said they preferred to start people with gel but I could start with injections immediately if I preferred. Since they were letting me start exceptionally before having done all the tests they required, I decided not to rock the boat. Plus, I didn't mind the idea of gel. I was fine on it and my levels were good so I stayed on it for two years but I was starting to get annoyed about having to put it on every morning and sometimes forgetting etc.
If it turns out injections don't work well for me for whatever reason I won't mind going back on gel though.
>>
>>36671841
I dunno I did injections for years before switching to gel out of laziness and I got another burst of facial hair filling in
>>
bumping the based diy thread instead of the faggot one
>>
>>36671875
the pregnancy one is actually /chasergen/

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.