[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

/st4tgen/ is the general for st4t (mtf x ftm) discussion and topics
qott: what is most important to you in a person?

prev: >>37287708
>>
>>37311203
>Qott
Voice, hands, and for him to let me yap about the newest shojo/fic I've been reading
>>
>>37311203
>Qott
Appreciation for silent company, honestly. Personally, I'm content to sit across the room from him and read while he does something else. I just don't enjoy idle talk.
>>
>>37311203
Bump need tboy husband
>>
>>37311203
leon x ada is so st4t coded
>>
>>37312322
wheres MY trans gf in thigh high boots
>>
>>37311203
Oh man. When was the last time we had one of these threads? How's everyone been? :)
>>
>>37312149
Same. What I wouldn't give to make him homecooked meals, buy him little things, and bring him books I think he'd like from my job at the library. I just wanna pamper a tboy.
>>
So there's a trans guy I really like, he and I have gone on a few dates. Had sex twice, and in general we get along really well but, he's told me he's not ready for a relationship between us officially. It kinda hurts, and I'm not sure what to do, he really means a lot to me. I don't wanna "convince" him because that would just make me feel like I'm forcing it, I don't know.
>>
>>37313106
Girl, just stalk him like the rest of us
>>
how do I tell the poor ftm talking to me that I am actually hiding a severe amount of mental illness / schizophrenia from the public and therefore am not actually dateable. I didn't expect him to like me at all he is like trying to make plans with me and we have only really been talking. I've never known how to break things off with someone. I don't have enough of a career to help support us if we were to do something.
>>
Every place I post myself in I always get flooded with compliments. Cischuds never clock me. Yet ftms never pursue me. Why? I sit in their LGBT dating apps and Discords, I mention that I’m st4t, yet… nothing.
I’ve been chased by so many men, women, mtfs IRL and impossibly more online, but never one (1) ftm. What the fuck
>>
i think i was put on this earth to be slave for ftms......
>>
>>37313583
Trans people make up a small segment of the overall population. So realistically being into st4t cuts your number of potential partners down by like 98%. For whatever reason FtMs are typically are not into MtFs, so you can trim that number of potential partners down even further.
Then you finally have to factor out FtMs who are already in a relationship, not looking for a relationship, not located near you and who you are just not compatible with on a personality level.
So at the end of the day, finding a FtM bf is actually extremely difficult. Since optimistically you are looking for far less then 0.1% of the population.

This is why I think there needs to be a cultural shift in trans spaces. Dating cis people needs to be something that will get you socially ostracized.
Trans people belong with other trans people. MtFs belong with FtMs.
>>
Wishing everyone here a good day/night
>>37311203
>qott: what is most important to you in a person?
Dependable, honest and upfront, similar sense of humor or interests, someone who is autistic or at least understands my autism. I think trans girls are likely to be awkward and autistic in a way I could really get along with
>>
File: 1722502956372336.jpg (98 KB, 999x778)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
Is there an ST4T discord? Could anyone create one?
>t. MtF striving for st4t.
>>
>>37315608
Created st4t discord, in case if anyone will get there I will put actual work in making it comfy:
https://discord.gg/eXqu25FU
>>
>>37313217
Be honest
>>
>>37315145
In addition ftms have to learn to take initiative, sometimes they need a gentle nudge
>>
>>37315758
expired
>>
>>37316596
https://discord.gg/kNjhmMnRya
>>
>>37315145
>FtMs are typically are not into MtFs
Seems like the opposite. Is that really true?
>>
>>37312322
now that's just delusional lol
>>
>>37316653
No, not true
>>
>>37315145
>FtMs are typically are not into MtFs
from my experience, seems like they are into us, but also have a really high chance to cheat on us
>>
>>37316691
Same can be said for mtfs, stop talking shit
>>
>>37316691
I have never cheated on or been cheated on in a relationship exept when I was with a cis person (girl).
>>
File: 1726308077473.jpg (89 KB, 748x739)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>37313583
ftms are predominantly gay and if they are into transwomen they're only into the clocky ones. You sound like you pass pretty well so I guarantee that's why.

Seriously, I had a ftm "friend" say to me one time that he feels bad being attracted to transwomen bc he's predominantly attracted to masculinity.

Every ftm ive dated without fail ends up with cis-men or other ftms. They're bottoms

Take it from me, someone who has dated like 3-4 ftms IRL, ftms are good for being friends with and maybe a hookup but they will NEVER treat you like a woman in the relationship.

you all have been warned
>>
>>37317839
Sounds like you’ve just dated shit ftms. Sorry about that.
>>
>>37315145
You aren’t wrong but when I go on trans spaces where there are ftms they don’t go for me while mtfs do.
Also based, fuck c4t.
>>37317839
I’ve dated them for a long enough time to get a fingerspitzengefühl for which become gaydens after some time on T. Yea its blackpilling but even those that claim to be straight, aren’t messaging me or making a move
>inb4 they’re women
No + women do actually flirt with me so it doesn’t even make sense either way
>>
St4t dating just isn't that common because most trans women like mtfs and reverse goes for trans men. As a trans man who knows a decent portion of the queer population of my city, it is easier to date cis women because you just meet more of them.
Straight trans men usually aren't exclusive to trans women and same goes vice versa.
>>
>>37318141
Yea but cis men and women are satan and I want PIV
>>
>>37317839
>>ftms are predominantly straight women invading gay spaces in retalliation to feeling that men invaded women's spaces
>>
>>37318265
A lot of ftms are bisexual so you might find someone but it is gonna be harder.
>>
>>37318282
this
>>
Bump
>>
>>37311203
There’s a guy I like but he used to be a lesbian. However, he calls me hot and says I’m beautiful. Is he queenzoning me?
>>
Good morning boys and girls, hope you are having a great day!
>>
>>37311203
qott: First comes honesty, and second is kindness, I respect honest enemy more than lying and untrustworthy friend.
>>
>>37321571
Speaking as a mtf who used to identify as a cis gay man dating an ftm who is also a former lesbian, keep him. I can only speak for my current partner, but we've been extremely close. And he's asked about marriage, so who knows? May be getting married soon
>>
Hi, I’m not really into this st4t thing or dating in general, but I just want to say I’m really into the idea of slapping a thicc tgirl’s fat booty. Goodbye.
>>
Which one of you paid for an ad for the st4t discord lmao
>>
>>37324945
I have ublock on, post it
>>
>>37324945
Me, you are welcome.
>>
File: IMG_1360.png (94 KB, 300x250)
94 KB
94 KB PNG
>>37324969
>>
>>37325016
Also link is somewhere above if someone interested, I'm scared of being pushy and don't want bring jannies unwanted attention.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.