[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lit/ - Literature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: itstime.png (2.48 MB, 2044x1524)
2.48 MB
2.48 MB PNG
Renegade Edition
previous >>23359307
>>
wake up white man

you are universally hated, not because you are evil but because you are good. you are naturally the most competent. they will never forgive it. you shared your wisdom with the world and they work tirelessly to crush you. your women have been weaponized against you. every male space is being infiltrated by women who slowly poison everything against you. they wont allow any space left that isnt toxic for you mind. they do this to demoralize you. to break you, like dogs. without guilt and self-doubt you would soon rule over all, instead you are being turned into a meek slave, generation after generation.
>>
>>23362256
I broke your mom like a dog, she's my meek slave. Looks really good licking the soles of my shoes
>>
>>23362256
actually im kinda retarded
>>
Why are the most liberated women on the planet, western ones, the most hateful and bitter towards both their men and goverment?
>>
>>23362305
you have answered your own question
>>
>>23362245
I want to read some coom stories that aren't absolute garbage prose or way overwritten but they just don't exist.
>>
File: 1714873752063985.jpg (173 KB, 876x960)
173 KB
173 KB JPG
>>23362305
Jew (feminist) brainwashing
>>
Why are men so useless these days?
They barely go to college, workforce participation is low, they just sit at home playing video games these days.
Then they watch 'redpill' content as if they are an alpha male who gets to have a say in society.
You don't produce, you don't have any friends. Why give your take?
>>
>>23362457
I don't watch redpill content.
>>
>>23362256

European empires have been the most ruthless throughout history.
The US in particular betrayed every single one of its allies except for Israel.

The only peoples whose ruthlessness matches that of the white man are the Mongols and the Japanese.

>>23362305

Because your stupid narrative about who you are is contradictory. You pretend to be good people, but you are evil. Your women are good people. They learn that genocide is bad. Then they don't go around condoning genocide. They aren't fake bitches like "their" "men".
>>
>>23362457
Lack of opportunities, both to get a decent career and to get pussy.
>>
>>23362465
But you do have a bunch of ideas on how the west is failing and how you would fix it?
Or just critiques of people in general.
>>23362482
The west has plenty of opportunities.
I think it's just a lack of meaning. Plenty of men don't see the point in trying. They're comfortable enough as it is.
>>
Day 3 of psyllium husk powder consumption. My shit is still explosive and messy and my gut still gassy. I decided to mix the powder in with a big bowl of oatmeal. Hopefully I can finally have a normal solid shit after that.
>>
>>23362457
What are the stats reflecting that? As far as I see the entirety of basic maintence of society, i.e. literally all blue collar work, is done exclusively by men. So the next time you turn on a light switch, pump gas into your car, purchase food delivered by a semi truck, thank men for doing that.
>>
>>23362490
>The west has plenty of opportunities.
Not true. Most of them are just illusions.
You very quickly end up pigeon holed into doing a job you hate and with no money to maneuver to something better.

>I think it's just a lack of meaning
Lack of meaning comes from being demoralized due to lack of good opportunities.
>>
>>23362500
Yes, but those are Latino men who might as well not exist.
OP is clearly talking about white zoomers.
>>
>>23362500
It's just that men aren't what they used to be.
Workforce participation is low, men don't go into upper education etc etc.
How do you expect a woman to settle for someone like that?
Then people wonder why women go for the 'top' men. It's because what used to be regular is now the top.
>>
>>23362457
Personally, I'm averse to taking even the smallest risks because of the internet and smartphones. Everything is recorded, broadcast, stored. Plus some local rules (or lack of them) around the availability of personal information that to me are frankly insane. It's paralyzing. I'm this soft surveillance state's dream subject.
>>
>>23362506
>Lack of meaning comes from being demoralized due to lack of good opportunities.
Disagree.
In todays world, you can easily climb up in earnings or reputation. Boomers are leaving the workforce and immigrants are sub 90 IQ.
If you want to you can make something of yourself. It's just that plenty of people don't. Can't be bothered to.
>>
>>23362517
What is it you're afraid of having recorded?
I'm thinking as more and more people get phones and record stuff, the less it matters if you ever do something that does het recorded.
People aren't watching you do something cringe, they watch black people fighting or indians pooing in the street
>>
>>23362245
>receive 2 job rejections back-to-back
>one hour later, receive short story competition rejection
I fucking hate my life
2024 has been absolute ASS
Feel like I need a break from all this
>>
>>23362457
The goverment and women threw them overboard like 80 years ago, most of western society is designed to cater to women, so men have just regresed to a very simple conciliatory living that they can be somewhat content in. There's no point in 'trying' if there is no thing to 'try' for. A big reason for why people of the past that had lived through The Great War or other calamities still strived forward was they believed in a better future and were generally optimistic, no one thinks this is going to end well. Men are just depressed about it and women are too caught up in pretending to run a state and having fun on the weekends to care.
>>
>>23362457
Because women should be the one slaving away while men stay at home reading philosophy and making musik
>>
>>23362513
Incels are not NEETs.
You are confusing two different demographics which have little to do with each other.
>>
>>23362518
>In todays world, you can easily climb up in earnings or reputation
You are living in fantasy land.
>>
File: 1713889100569515.jpg (116 KB, 720x884)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
>>23362457
Because womens presence ruined all these places you mentioned. We cant even join the military or become firemen without being surrounded by useless females that had the requirements dropped for them. The last space we had left was video games and that got heavily meddled with by the likes of anita sarkeesian and sweet baby inc and black girl gamers and all that.
Basically western men made themselves obsolete. The state has taken over and redistributes wealth from men to women, to women that are not feminine and dont want to be good wifes and mothers. So why should we work hard if half gets taken and given to low quality women and immigrants.
So we game because its the only space we had left to be masculine, but we dont even get to have that anymore without being shat on.
Even our heroes in tv shows get replaced by women, see pic related or the new female silver surfer or thor etc. If women had an ounce of humanity they would speak against this shit but you never see that. Its quite cringe how awful they are. I think its the left trying to gaslight us into violence.
>>
>>23362535
I've seen people do this. Where the men are so useless but the woman still wants children.

>>23362536
I didn't mention incel or neet.

>>23362542
I'm living in the same world you are.
But you seem like the typical man these days. Excuses. Just non stop excuses for failure. Very attractive!
>>
>>23362525
>What is it you're afraid of having recorded?
Anything. I wish to be completely anonymous.

As for the rest of your post, I'm aware that I'm a nothing in the grand scheme of things and that people probably don't even notice me when I pass them on the street, but it doesn't help. The horror of average people possessing this technology is enough.
>>
>>23362558
I have a literal Ph.D what are your credentials, you clown.
Tell me how you easily climbed the world of whatever the fuck you imagine you did in your dreams.
>>
>>23362567
Fart on my neck, NOW. You faggot. You stupid little faggy fuck. FART ON ME. now.

I mean it if you don't - fart on me - I... I will merit this moment as a digression of my former dimension where this sort of stuff was done all the time. That's right. We farted on each others mouths - in union.
>>
>>23362512
Still not true. Post stats or gtfo
>>23362513
Why would men go into wokeness studies at debt slave university to work in an HR department? Men are literally exactly what they used to be. The problem is that education and white collar work has been designed to cater to women at the expense of men. You may as well ask why men spend less money in the makeup department.
>>
>>23362534
Kind of what I think as well. But I expect more men to then go make their own path rather than dig a hole and die in it. Also women are not happier than before, so the idea that they're just having fun seems wrong.

>>23362554
You are not 'masculine' in video games. It was a nerd hobby and still is. There is nothing masculine about playing as Kratos in God of War.
And to have 'heroes' in tv shows.. I don't get it. It seems like a feminine way of thinking. Wanting the multi billion dollar corporation to create a hero for you.
It's trash. Go read the old stories or make your own. What's stopping you?

>>23362567
Depends on what you consider climbing the world. That was NEVER an option for 90% of men in all of history. But you can still do work that is important. That gains you respect from your peers.
>>
>>23362517
Now that's advanced retardation. It's not like you're gonna go viral because you went to McDonalds or said hello to someone.
>>
>>23362559
You are aware that you're neurotic to a crippling degree?
>>23362576
You don't need to get into HR.
Anything doing with construction has been screaming for employees for about 10 years now.
>>
>>23362533
>only two rejection letters
I put out a few dozen job applications from last December to February. I'm still getting rejection letters even now.
>>
>>23362591
Have you ever applied in person?
I never got sending out e-mails. That's so easy to send straight into the trash.
>>
>>23362457

It's because life is too fucking expensive.
You go to college and get an average to above average paying job. And you still cannot afford shit. So you feel like you have not actually achieved anything. You feel trapped and demoralized.

50 years back, a man could afford a house, with his factory worker's wage. Nowadays a typical office job is still not enough to afford a house. So you are stuck renting a tiny place. You feel like you own nothing and you are nothing more than a transitional point between your employer's bank account and the bank account of your landlord.
>>
>>23362457
>Why don't men participiate in a society they don't have a say in?
>>23362518
>Boomers are leaving the workforce
And replacing themselves with their children. Literally any mid-tier and above corporate job is at least 50% nepo
>>23362590
>Go to the colored school nigger it's good enough
No thanks
>>
>>23362591
Two rejections letters TODAY anon
In total i'm over a 100 apps deep and STILL not a single interview
>>
>>23362591
Btw what's the job market looking like for your field rn anon? I'm in tech and it's fucking miserable
>>
Oh god please someone tell me it'll all be alright
>>
>>23362590
>You are aware that you're neurotic to a crippling degree?
Yes. :-(

That's why being Anonymous on 4chan is so liberating. Unless I give someone a specific reason to dig them up later on warosu, my posts will just float off without a trace. Each thread is a fresh start.
>>
>>23362590
>Anything doing with construction has been screaming for employees for about 10 years now.
This is a boomer meme. I dropped out of college to go into construction because I was told it was the better decision. It's not. You get fucked on every end in construction. You compete with illegal Mexicans, get paid dirt wages, have no benefits or protections, work 12 hours a day, 6 days a week, will often literally not get paid because the client is a dick or the contractor is a dick. It's dangerous, it's dirty, it's exhausting, and then people look down on you for not being college educated. You tell a woman you're a construction worker and she says "ew."
Go into tech? Job is outsourced to an Indian. Go into law? 500k law school fees and if you're not going to a top 10 school you're fucked. Go into teaching? You're babysitting literal retards all day (although there is good job security and benefits, I'm probably gonna do this).
You don't understand that everywhere young men go, a door is slammed right in the face. You're expecting teenage guys to just grit their teeth, bust their ass off, be constantly humiliated, for the vague hope that they can tread just above poverty line by age 30. A career is not an end in itself. Aristotle tells us that everything is done with the final aim of eudaimonia. Participation in the polis no longer provides that and so men pursue eudaimonia through other means.
>>
>>23362622
It won't and that's all right :)
>>
>>23362596
I did the boomer thing, went inside, gave the manager my resume, and asked for a job. It was really humiliating because they wouldn't even take the resume and tell me to apply online and then walk away.
>>23362617
I was applying for every part time or entry level job available. I needed anything to do to pay for college. I was being rejected from being the front desk operator at hotels, to basic retail, to food service, to office clerks, on and on. I ended up getting a job tutoring kids in English.
>>
>>23362635
This post reminds me of a new meme on Reddit.
Whenever a lonely guy posts about not being able to get a gf (approximately every 0.973 seconds), some troll will respond with, "it's OK to be single too".
>>
I prefer flirting to fucking. why? you know why.
>>
>>23362305
Because women don’t make any sense and are the happiest when they treated like pond scum. At least men are logical.
>>
>>23362476
>wrinkly hands with long fingernails typed this post
>>
>>23362626
You're painting the picture more bleak than it is.
Obviously you're not going to go do grunt work like some illiterate mexican.
Get an actual skill in the trade field. Welders get paid decent and they often pay for your schooling.
Do that a couple years and build up some leadership capabilities. They will be begging you to go into the office. Do that and you got easy work in a respectable field.
>>23362604
See here the modern man.
Any excuse not to do anything.
And people wonder why women don't flock towards the average male.

>>23362601
Housing is fucked. But if you start working at 20/22 and save money for about 3 years, you have a respectable amount.
I'd use that to move to a less expensive spot.
Zoomies live with their parents longer and longer, they should be able to save up some money.
>>
>>23362655
Because women are the submissive sex.
They want to be dominated.
They don't want to be worshiped.

They want a daddy, not an equal partner.
>>
>>23362664
You don't weld. You've never worked with your hands. You don't know what you're talking about. Not to mention that welding gives you lung cancer by the time you're 40. Don't tell other people to go destroy their bodies working for dirt wages and then say men without college degrees are worthless to women. Shut up and fuck off you stupid bitch.
>>
I refuse to believe that Lennon wrote across the universe, it's literally too perfect musically and lyrically
>>
>>23362675
>welding gives you lung cancer by the time you're 40
Confirmed blackpilled retard.
People shouldn't take losers like you seriously.
Anything and everything is an excuse for you not to do anything.
It's pathetic, crawl in a hole and die. You lack the will to actually live.
>>
>>23362689
What's your line of work?
>>
>>23362457
Red pill philosophy is banned by universities.

Attack the source: higher education. Once every professor gets lined up against a wall and shot we can proceed with business as usual.
>>
>>23362691
Did welding for 2 years, and am now a construction supervisor.
>>
>>23362696
Post hands
>>
>>23362689
Welding does give you cancer, and that's not even the only problem.
>>
>>23362692
If that's your goal, what is it you're doing to get to that goal?
>>
>>23362692
>Red pill philosophy
What is that even? Give some examples.
Either way, nothing is banned.
>>
>>23362534
This will have drastic consequences in the future. One day people will just get sick of living in a gynocracy and just dispose of them. It will be really easy to do so as well, considering the structure is very top heavy and the increasing emphasis on “everyone gets a trophy” will take its toll in a society that doesn’t value a good affordable education.
>>
File: 123.jpg (68 KB, 480x640)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>23362698
Grasping at straws faggot boy.
What's your cope now, I'm lying?
>>23362699
That's the issue with people like you.
All you see is problems, you will NEVER make it with that mindset.
>>
>>23362715
sissy hands
fuck off
>>
>>23362715
Those are soft gay hands. You are lying. You don't even have a welding mask
>>
>>23362702
>>23362707
Marx wrote theory that led to Stalin, so I’m guessing mine will lead to our version.
>>
>>23362717
Post yours.
Wipe the cum off them first.
>>23362720
Yet another cope. Loser mindset.
>>
>>23362725
Okay sissy hands. You can end your larp now. No construction supervisor is at home posting on 4chan on a Tuesday afternoon
>>
>>23362721
What?
You claim something is banned but then you cannot even provide an example of what this banned something even is, let alone proof that it is banned.
EMOTIONS. That's all you got. Lots of feelings in your balls making you angry because you're getting no pussy and no nothing.
Get a grip.
>>
>>23362476
>The US betrayed everyone but Israel
>the white man
>>23362664
>See here the modern man.
>Any excuse not to do anything.
Right, but you're the one upset that I'm not doing anything. I'm afraid mockery and tantrums aren't persuasive
>And people wonder why women don't flock towards the average male.
P-please don't take the holes away!
>>23362715
>a man is writing all this
Pathetic
Don't you have to supervise the construction of Shlomo's new luxury apartment building?
>>
>>23362730
Who said anything about being at home?
Supervisors are inside half the time and on construction half the time. And we absolutely have time to shitpost when the project is going smooth.
And I haven't worked with my hands in about 1.5 years.
>>
>>23362740
You're at the construction site posting on 4chan from your laptop? This is the mother of all larps.
>>
>>23362739
I'm not upset, I'm mocking you and your ilk who do nothing but whine in this thread.
I thought it would be funny to write the typical seething post about women but then make it about men. I got a lot of (You)'s.
>>23362747
I don't see an argument.
>>
>>23362749
>I don't see an argument
Thats because I'm mocking you. Everyone knows you're full of shit now. Go away.
>>
>>23362749
>I pretended to be a woman for attention lol
Okay faggot
>>
File: 123.jpg (67 KB, 480x640)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>23362756
I'm not going anywhere.
I love how you're seething and coping by implying I'm making it all up, as if it's impossible for someone to work his way up in construction.
It's not even impressive but for some reason you think it's impossible. Embarrassing
>>23362763
Nowhere did I pretend to be a woman.
>>
>>23362476
>usa
>fights civil war against itself to free slaves
>frees slaves
>england
>fights wars all over the world to end slavery
>european societies are the most altruistic societies to ever exist
>womens rights, animal rights, environmentalism, recycling, welfare is all white people shit
RUTHLESSSS
>>
>>23362764
The only thing you're supervising is this thread Mr larp.
>>
>>23362770
>free slaves after enslaving them and profiting from them for 200 years
>pats itself on the back
>pretends to be heroes

>womens rights, animal rights, environmentalism, recycling, welfare is all white people shit
That sure is helping all the victims of your wars and imperialism.

I hope you're just trolling.
>>
>>23362783
>Slavery is normal all over the world back then
>whites end the practice all over the world
You want a medal whitey???
Now talk about the muslim slave trade. But you wont, you are just a troon with zero understanding of the world.
>>
>>23362783
>>
OMOIDE NANTE IRANAI YO
DATTE IMA TSUYOKU, FUKAKU AISHITERU KARA
OMOIDE HITARU, OTONA NO YOU NA KANBI NA ZEITAKU
MADA CHOTTO..... ENRYO SHITAI NO!
>>
>>23362793
>all this wealth we stole
>all the people we genocided to steal that wealth
>oh it was normal back then
>who was also do it?
>the other European empires

>>23362793
>>23362795
It really shows how benevolent you white people are.
I never saw such a strong support behind Israel <3
You are truly angels on earth.
>>
File: 1446492119271.jpg (248 KB, 656x822)
248 KB
248 KB JPG
>>23362783
>>
>>23362815
Slavery is just a footnote in the encyclopedia of all evil you people committed.
>>
Does anyone have constant problems with redness and dryness on their face, especially their "t zone"? Rosacea and dermatitis and such

I strongly recommend trying a cheap over the counter zinc cream like Denatin. I slather it on and the redness goes away like magic. I think it must be killing whatever bacteria are causing the problem while also moisturizing.

I'm so pleased to be freed from this curse by a $3 cream from the store that I want to spread it around and tell more people.
>>
>>23362812
>2012 style leftist hogwash
you need to get some new material, this stolen wealth thing is super played out, everybody knows its not true, except ignorant lefties of course.
>still doesnt talk about arab slave trade
see thats why i know you are not trying to understand anything, you just want to hate on white people. also reminder that the slaves that ended up in white countries had the best lives as slave could have
>eunuchs

where do you live btw?
>>
>>23362819
>the people that ended slavery worldwide are the most evil people that ever existed
meanwhile dhingis khan killed 1/10th of the worlds population back then
>>
White people be like:
>we came to your country uninvited
>waged a war against your people
>genocided the bulk of them
>enslaved the rest
>stole your country's resources for centuries
>repressed all rebellions against our brutality with even more brutality
>made sure to fuck up the region politically so that when we became too weak to occupy it militarily we could still control it by proxy of dictators
>kept stealing resources to the present day
>but evil?
>why evil?
>we have the gay float parade and the rainbow coloured crosswalk!
>>
>>23362819
>complains about pic related, while ignoring all those other arrows which are huge in comparison
do you know how you look to other people that see this thread?
did you know that slaves were bought from african slavers, who were black?
>>
>>23362838
I literally mentioned the Mongols and the Japanese as being the only comparable evil.
And the Japanese only because of what they did during WWII.

>>23362833
You are focusing on slavery to try to create some kind of whataboutism, completely ignoring all the rest of history.
As if slavery is the only evil thing you guys ever did.
>>
>>23362771
>blackpill says all there is to do for a man is work in HR department
>point out that an entire sector (construction) is begging for more people

>He makes a million excuses for why it's not a good idea, each more ridiculous than the last (12 hour days 6 days a week??)
>Tell him to get an actual skill instead of grunt work

>He readjusts his gamer chair, starts viciously typing about how I'm lying and have no idea about welding or construction work
>Prove him wrong
>he gets more silent, replies get shorted, just resorts to typing out 'larp'

Blackpilled loser exposed for being a retard yet again. This is everyone who doomposts btw
>>
>>23362715
ectomorph beta male
>>
File: 1709147127244783.gif (274 KB, 220x164)
274 KB
274 KB GIF
>>23362840
Cope and seethe
>>
>>23362869
At least that's an honest reaction.
If you just admitted that you are evil, it would be a huge step forward.
>>
>>23362851
Jesus are you still spilling your spaghetti here? I'm too busy actually working to entertain your larp all afternoon.
>>
>>23362903
You're not busy working.
>>
File: download (2).jpg (7 KB, 294x171)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
Everyone I know
Goes away in the end
>>
i have finally managed to distill it, to identify the core and root of the fundamental and absolute difference between man and woman, explaining everything from their behaviors to the very lens of how they see the world and how they see themselves. funnily enough i came to this conclusion while thinking about men and women in chess, work, families, as well as scientific advances -- a foolish metric!

because as basic and rudimentary the following observation will be, it nonethelees remains a good reminder. here it is: man has THINGS as the building block of his thoughts, its most base unit. a wonan has PEOPLE as this building block, and then adds things afterwards. A man does the opposite, he relates things to people after-the-fact, but his foremost thoughts are chiefly in things first, people second

what is the significance of this? it is not even a card-before-the-horse scenario, but rather a pick-your-poison. A man who thinks a dear lot about things and thinks of people second, means he is susceptible to a special kind of loneliness, a fundamental kind, where although he may be in a group of people, his mind is elsewhere in the realm of things that concern him, he is thinking of this or that, of abstractions, of the nature of the world and its problems

this is where a woman's role becomes necessary. she gives joy and gladness in his heart, she thinks in terms of people. Anon seems depressed, that depression depresses me too, I shall try to make him feel better. Jack and Jill did X, did Y, did Z, the world is people and the base unit for relationships is seen though this lens. There is then this unity you see, where Anon and Anonnette compliment each other in a simplified environment (mind you these are great generalities, there are feminine-minded men and vice versa but not in overwhelming quantity, and can be in mixed composition), leading to a single functional unit of an Adam and an Eve.

Was Eve thinking in terms of God-as-entity, Snake-as-anti-entity, and fruit as a relationship equalizer, that she may know Good and Evil as well? Adam may very well have seen it as God-as-supremely-powerful-force, Eve as helper-giving-me-something-useful, and now consequence-of-action-i-must-now-deal-with. perhaps this can attribute why wonen tend to be more religious than men: A relationship with God is not a transaction, they invoke on Jesus Christ as a Living God that can still hear and act on them. A man might see religion as a supremely powerful tool, not a relationship, a thing to aid him in this life, with an emphasis on God as a almighty-thing rather than almighty-person. Hence a man's tendency to more autistic explorations in theology exploring the nature of this or that, whereas a woman might see just trusting God as sufficient

ultimately these innate differences converge with age. men and women grow in wisdom over time, and can then see both sides of the coin, through the building blocks of each other from a lifetime of experience, i hope so
>>
File: 1714928565769483.jpg (48 KB, 582x492)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>23362887
>some brown faggot seething that white people are the best at everything including enslaving a bunch of retarded savages
>cries about slavery and colonialism but only from white people
>conveniently ignores muslim slave trade, eunuchs, khan, widow burning and all the other shit non whites engaged in
>whites are evil, meanwhile everyone ever tries to emigrate to europe or usa
if we are so evil why do you want to come to our countries? That does not make any sense, unless...you are...full of shit you brown piece of human garbage LMAO
>>
I try to impress people by constantly joking around but that doesnt seem to work.
>>
>>23362849
>whites are the only people to ever do something bad
k, got it, thanks for playing genius
>>
>>23362457
I just dont see anything I want to be honest. But I have a feeling Im not actually the kind of man you're talking about
>>
My fucking boots stink.
>>
>>23362945
I love how you are trying to argue that you are not evil by being a racist bigot.
Good job, lol.
>>
>>23362749
But women are objectively bad creatures
>>
>>23362955
All world wars were started by Europeans.
All the biggest genocides were committed by Europeans.
>>
>>23362984
And you're not?
>>
>>23362736
Lol, seethe more
>>
>>23362992
I swear half of you faggots are just trolls.
>>
>>23362989
Nope. My entire existence is to live in spite of other people and the longer I live the bigger the middle finger it is. The fact that I persevere over (insert any minority demographic here) gives me more of a reason to keep existing. I enjoy being a thorn in the sides of others and even get off to it.
>>
>>23363002
Spiteful mutant
>>
I love women, personally. Also reading about premodern women is underrated.
>>
>>23362997
>complains about trolls on an anonymous forum
Where do you think you are? Lemme guess the internet is “serious business” huh?
>>
>>23363003
Okay, and? Not an argument.
>>
>>23363014
You're a living argument for why people who seethe bout women are not to be taken seriously.
>>
>>23362840
Every race has done that kind of stuff. What makes whites misguided is the economic and industrial system they've created and perpetuated, which is not to their ultimate benefit either. They judge races based on how well they've industrialized or modernized without inquiring into whether it's worth it or not. The system will ultimately consume itself. The system creates new kinds of problem that it paradoxically claims to solve; the system itself is at fault, creating a quagmire of unparalleled proportions.
At this point, anyone who is against the system is good regardless of race, whether white or non-white.
>>
Is this a good movie? >>23360442
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cuw1BEyUq-Y
>>
just spent 30 minutes talking to chatgpt about racism. so far what i gathered is that chatgpt agrees that there are indeed generic, cultural, and power differences between people. when i pressed towards what exactly is racism and how does it work, it responded by saying that racism is when the aforementioned differences are used to justify policy, treatment, and views of other people. not dismissing them, but if they are used as justification

i got bored and left. it seems to go in circles about promoting just treatment and equality and whatnot, which i would expect, but really it would seem to me that this whole quest against racism must be rooted in religion for it to make sense. No difference between Jews and Gentiles as the good book says, but without that context of no spiritual difference the whole idea of why bother in the context of race seems iffy, if one had purely materialistic concerns over people and how inherent properties of people are to be managed

honestly it is kind of fun to ask chatgpt harder questions and then press it for more. i wonder how socrates or plato would interact with chatgpt, if the end result would still be like glaucon. yes of course the argument can even be made right there that chatgpt isn't a person, but merely a self-organizing collection of other people's thoughts from the dataset, but still, the fact that you can engage with it conversationally is what has been most fascinating
>>
>>23362635
IT'S ALRIGHT THAT IT WON'T BE ALRIGHT WTF THOSE THAT MEAN AAAAAAAAAAAAA WTFFFFF
>>
File: Ronettes[1].jpg (20 KB, 316x316)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
if you don't like this album and Pet Sounds, you might not even human. I listen virtually exclusively classical these days but will forever love this album.
>>
>>23362622
https://youtu.be/PNFjLzVKVdk?si=McwYt53C4duZnrci
>>
>>23363070
That's like any real conversation you have with an npc
>>
>>23362650
I can easily find work elsewhere but I’m unlikely to find a better arrangement than my current job. My issues are really just that, plus, the feelings of regret. Going elsewhere, should I want to do that, is not really a problem for me.
>>
>>23362647
You need to go back friend
>>
I leave floss strings around the house.
I sometimes re-use them.
>>
So that libtarded jew Krasznahorkai wrote another novel and you'd never guess what it's about...it's a satire about rural people and the hungarian far right. The jokes write themselves.
>>
Why the FUCK is it so difficult to get a pen that actually works? I have so many fucking pens that just don't work. Some leak to much ink and are messy to write with. Other don't wrote at all despite being full. It's fucking ridiculous that I can't get an operational pen
>>
File: 1715008216247811.jpg (40 KB, 618x512)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>23362985
>All world wars were started by Europeans.
Jews
>All the biggest genocides were committed by Europeans.
Debatable. I would argue but you just ignore everything and pretend that you are winning. Its super boring
>>
>>23363296
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kr-7-j9bAm8
>>
File: 1714966355100081.jpg (145 KB, 820x1024)
145 KB
145 KB JPG
>>23362978
>evil racist
Cry harder you faggot roastie
>>
>>23363313
>half hour hipster video essay for pen reviews
>>
>>23363325
Isn't the internet great?
>>
how i look after deadlifting outside in the rain
>>
>>23362985
Didn't read. You are a nigger and a fed. The biggest genocide is still ongoing. Look up abortion numbers per year
>>
Lowbrow, highbrow alliance! Yes to romcoms and Shakespeare, pop punk and Bach, up with The Office and Godard! No to Hemingway and Radiohead, down with True Detective and Dostoevsky! Death to middlebrow and midcult NOW
>>
>>23362985
I'm not European but don't leave out genghis khan, attila, the Chinese, Japan, aztecs, Rwanda, Congo homies out of this list
>>
>>23362985
This nigga don't know about Chinese history
>>
I feel so fucking agitated lately. I'm not sure what it is.
>>
>>23363265
>/pol/ tears
delicious
>>
My day so far
>slept in til 9:30 because I skipped my classes today
>meant to start finishing my backlog of work early
>instead I waste a few hours sitting around, watching YouTube
>finally start my HW at noon
>work through til 3
>goon for 40 minutes
>now I'm gonna go to the gym and lift weights
>>
>>23363423
sad puppy?
>>
>>23362622
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USbf5FL1www
>>
>>23363016
That's nice. Are you underage by chance?
>>
>>23363265
Pol Pot did nothing wrong.
>>
Today I did nothing. I was still awake in the morning, after a night of debating when to go to bed to awaken at some reasonable time. I bought a cinnamon roll and an ice coffee. It's one of the perks of a late night, getting to cafes and bakeries before their breakfast items sold out. I didn't bother to even buy cigarettes, telling myself I would be awake in the afternoon and could get them then, a decision I regret somewhat now. I woke after eight hours sleep, the possibility of cigarettes still available around the corner, and promptly went back to sleep for a couple more hours, without setting a toe outside the door. Now it's midnight and I've done nothing of my plans for the day.
>>
She wants to meet up this summer but we will only have a brief window to cross paths. I don't know how we're gonna do it
>>
This channel is great if you like trying lesser known classical music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aE8MJnK_LJ4

It uploads frequently
>>
>>23363070
>it seems to go in circles
This is why LLMs will fail to launch, they are "aimed at" consensus and inoffensiveness instead of truth, in an era in which even truth-minded people are already mush-brained as fuck by the standards of a century ago

Just trying to constrain it not to speak in "HR speak" is nearly impossible. You can give it explicit commands, it will say it understands, and then two seconds later it'll start prevaricating again.

I was talking to someone recently about how medical websites used to just say yes or no. "Is X carcinogenic." "Yes, studies have shown." Now they say things like "While you might like adding a tasty dash of X to your Y, and as human beings we are all free particular individuals who can choose their own health and wellness in consultation with experts but also you do you but also trust the science but also ..." because people's minds aren't even distinct enough anymore to have a PREFERENCE between prevaricating and scientism, they create a mush bridge between both. People now THINK primarily in what Harry Frankfurt calls "bullshit."
>>
>>23363070
>>23363629
What gets me is the fact that a sizeable segment of the population unironically believes LLMs are actual conscious artificial intelligences, and furthermore, that the results of queries made to LLMs are in some way more authoritative, more profound, or more useful than the answers to questions asked to another human being. These people aren't incredibly common but the fact that they exist at all is alarming.
>>
>>23363629
same anon fron earlier. yeah for fun this time i asked chatgpt what is the ideal form of government. it told me that essentially it depends on what the people governed wants out of government, but at the same time it touched on government for the people, justice, equality, fairness etc.

i said, what if someone doesn't want those things, they just want a government 110% focused on X at that expense, or that they'll deal with that later. it told me sure maybe ok bud that could be a thing but probably not because ignoring the things i said earlier is problematic. i was going to pivot use examples of revolutionary examples of soviet russia or maoist china but i imagine it would tell me something the likes that those were different times and had their own context, and how we should consider modern values that are important in the present time if we want to be successful. or idk, it'll just keep being wishy washy and telling me it'll depend

when one talks to chatgpt enough, you can quickly develop a sense of how it would respond before initiating the conversation: that i think, is the true mark of an npc
>>
Any forty year old daddies in here? ;)
>>
Death camps.
I still cannot believe the evil autism of the Germans.

Freaking death camps.
Like, engineered to exterminate people.

What the fuck is wrong with Germans?
This whole Ordnung thing, they take it too far.
>>
File: 20240506_172508.jpg (2.86 MB, 4000x3000)
2.86 MB
2.86 MB JPG
>>23363677
Clean my book up slut
>>
I’ll jump off a tall building
>>
>>23363698
Tar soul.
>>
>>23363683
The Warsaw Ghetto Uprising was really kino though.
That scene in that movie about Stalingrad were soldiers go into the battle unarmed hoping to grab the rifle of the fallen comrades in front of them is actually inspired by the Ghetto Uprising.
>>
>>23363708
Candle wax actually :3
>>
>>23363700
I wish you would step back from that ledge my friend
>>
>>23363677
no but i'm a 23 year old daddy of an eight year old child.
>>
>>23363810
Aww that’s cute. Why did you fuck raw at 15 years old tho?
>>
>>23363553
I turn 30 in 3 months
>>
Not that I really care for paintings as a medium in general but I genuinely do not find any appeal in Matisse. I keep trying to because one of my lifelong favorite writers, Henry Miller, loved him but his art is just so meh. Writing this out, he probably loved him because they shared a first name, lol.
>>
>>23362534
>pretending to run a state
Kek. Well said
>>
>>23363027
If you are against the system you are also at the mercy of the system.
>>
It's 10 PM and I just ordered a bunch of food on uber eats. I've been battling fat fuck syndrome for a while now.
>>
My whole world is black and the only thing that can light it again is flash of a gun barrel- once to light mine, or a thousand to light the world.
>>
Hey everyone, meet my new waifu. We just met last night.
>>
>>23362245
Am I stupid for choosing to write a kids book in the current year? I already shilled out money on a character design so now I'm obligated to finish the thing otherwise my money goes to waste
>>
I gotta get this bitch out of my fucking head
>>
I was hanging out with this girl for a few months and she really annoyed. I wasn't sure why but upon reflection I realized it was her tendency to act as if she knew best all the time.
That is to say, she would endlessly offer unsolicited advice as if she were a life coach. Of course her advice was always very boring. I think this comes from the fact that she would only read self help books.
For example, I said I was cutting back on coffee. She basically listed out a whole schedule for me on how to gradually cut back.
>on Monday you allow yourself an extra cup of coffee because Mondays are difficult. On Tuesday you will cut back by one cup.
Etc etc.
Or I was telling her I was registering for classes and she said "take extra classes so you can graduate earlier." Lottle did she know that I was already ahead. I got a job as a tutor and then she pulled up some instagram videos on teaching grammar and tried to explain to me the best way to tutor. Every single thing I would do she would come up with some tedious and inane self help bullshit and try to tell me what I should be doing.
The added insult is that she is universally incompetent at everything she does. She has no real world life experience. She has no talents and no skills. And to have her just constantly nag and nitpick me about things I should be doing or things I could be doing better frustrated me.
>>
Its so sad to see a chubby 10 year old boy. Those should be the gangliest years of your life. Little boys should be indistinguishable from monkeys.
>>
>>23364132
I feel the same way about next door's dogs
>>
>>23364011
Had a crush on her as a kid
>>
>>23363959
Ah yes, still younger than I am. You’ll learn.
>>
I've been extremely agitated all fucking day and I can't figure out why. I got enough sleep, I worked out, I got a lot of work on my backlog done, I ate well, I'm comfortable. I drank a lot Friday and Saturday. Could it be withdrawals?
>>
>>23363677
Would be me if more than half the women I dated didn’t turn out to be skanks
>>
>>23364159
Hands off, she's mine
>>
Honestly, fuck Japan and fuck their anime for being so appealing.
>>
>>23364182
You most likely have garbage taste in anime. You probably seek out garbage for big tittied loli warriors.
>>
Locus of my isolation. Mirror of my solitude. Growing cyst I need to rip out. Map, not territory. Bitch. Hallucination. Fantasy. She is on the land bending under the horizon. Siren. Look West. Cut It out. Long way to go. Of course, you could leave life right now....
>>
2 weeks until I'm a wizard. All the training will finally pay off.
>>
I've decided to grow old.
>>
Have you figured out what to say yet?
>>
I do not fucking understand hundred years of solitude
this shit is shit
>>
File: IMG_20240507_210740_465.jpg (132 KB, 576x1280)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
I'm gonna try thr 4chan dating app. Wish me luck bros
>>
>>23364245
what is it called
>>
Anyone else been living at home since COVID? It was 4 years ago already but I haven’t had any real reason (or the money) to leave since my job became remote.
>>
>>23364248
Duoliscious. I'm struggling to write my bio and I'm afraid t post pics of myself
>>
>>23362245
test
>>
>>23364268
test 2
>>
>>23364271
test3
>>
>>23364257
Interesting. I did look at soc for the first time the other day and it was, quite literally, full of fags and trannys. So, I wouldn't get your pussy-hopes up.
>>
I will be shit-posting under this tripcode from now on.
>>
Before I knew it, I looked up and I was old. I spent most of my youth just figuring out what I should do with it. Even now I still spend so much time just thinking about what to do, mulling over my hopes and dreams, and they all practically past me by. The starting line was way back there. You’re mid-race and you’re behind. There’s no way to win.
>>
>>23364310
>what I should do with it
Do you know about it now?
>>
I keep slipping away. Reversing through a tunnel. Warp-sp33d. People flashing by in strobe-light freeze frames with grins and wide-open eyes, chins too high or too low, caught them in the middle of vigorous violent nodding. Receding temples now. Looking in the mirror seeing scalp through the bristles under overhead lights. Watching the shore curve behind the horizon. Space ship pulling backwards away from Earth, pulling my face to the windshield, s3at-belt-X compressing my chest tightly, too tight, it going to snap. The belt is going to snap. I am going away too fast and speeding up. Why can I still see her? I'm on Pluto. Crash landed. I can feel the velocity of the orbit like a merry-go-round. Where is Earth? Which star is Earth? Can I jump off and fall back to Earth? I've circumnavigated Pluto on foot one-hundred times now. Every latitude/longitude. I've cartwheeled the equator. I'm digging at he ground. I see bone on my fingertips from the digging. I haven't even dug three-feet deep. The ground is frozen. I am slipping away.
>>
Margarita, light of my life, fire of my loins. My sin, my soul. Mar-ga-ree-ta: the tip of the tongue taking a trip four steps down the roof of my wet mouth. Marr. Gah. Ree. Tah. I drank it in the evenign at the Mexican place near the factory before my shift. Nightshift. Absence of light of my life. The illegal alien gave me a check to sign at the dotted line. But in my hands the salted rim of her uhhhhh
>>
>>23363988
Saw some thing saying women can’t decide between getting pizza for dinner or running for president. I probably butchered it but it was a very apt way to frame the combination of superficiality, naivety and hubris that women operate on
>>
>>23364277
Yeah this app is just terrible. Probably gonna delete my profiel
>>
I'm gonna do it. Im gonna just use money to get all the art and music I need for my visual novel. Hope I don't get scammed
>>
Sometimes I wake up after going to sleep.
>>
she has a bf, of course.
>>
>>23364433
I've always woken up after sleeping.
>>
>>23364436
So you know that you die awake?
>>
I saw my future in kindergarten. I knew exactly how my life would go.
>>
>>23364449
Picturing you larping as a sage or a monk in the corner of the sandpit while the other kids throw toy trucks at each other and eat dirt
>>
>>23363606
Same. I had planned on going to the gym every day this week. Went on monday and cant get out of bed since tuesday. I just order food and watch youtube. I unlearned to do the things that i know are good for me. I unlearned to do things that i dont want to do.
>>
>>23363612
Let me guess, she wants you to come to her?
>>
>>23364170
Fine, fine bro
>>
File: 1715010102742442.jpg (111 KB, 526x1024)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>>23363683
Funny how only the communists uncovered these camps. Communists are known truth tellers
>>
>At Chełmno, they were carried within two specially equipped and engineered trucks, driven at a scientifically calculated speed so as to murder the Jews inside it during the trip, rather than force the drivers and guards to murder them at the destination.

German genocidal autism continues to bewilder me.
>>
>>23364008
Light the world. We are men. That means we are warriors. We are all unhappy, because we dont get to do what we are made for. Its time to get back to that.
>>
>>23364324
Yeah
>>
File: IMG_0955.png (596 KB, 1024x567)
596 KB
596 KB PNG
>>23363683
Wait you actually believe those camps were engineered to exterminate people and not simply internment camps left to fall apart in the wake of a collapsing front?!
>>
>>23364515
if the Holocaust is so obviously fake why do you have to quote books no historian takes seriously to mock it
>>
>>23364481
It bewilders everyone, anon. It bewilders even people with a solid grasp of physics, chemistry, and logical reasoning.
>>
>>23364518
I didn’t say it was fake and I’m not mocking it. Jews died in those camps, and that’s a tragedy. But I just don’t believe those camps were super villain engineered death camps that slaughtered millions of Jews. I don’t think there’s any evidence to support that and it defies logic. More likely those camps were run-of-the-mill internment camps that were abandoned and led to mass starvation in the wake of a collapsing front. I don’t have to believe that the Germans were absurd comic book level villains to believe that they targeted Jews and many Jews died in those camps.
>>
>>23364518
Btw which books do historians take seriously? Which primary sources?
>>
>>23364524
Why do you say there's no evidence and speak about probabilities when the people who were in charge spoke frankly about extermination both in documentation during the war and in trials and books afterwards? I also don't think genocide is "comic book level evil", it's something that happens a lot especially in the 20th century. And the camps were not engineered very efficiently -- Rudolf Hess talks about having to acquire materials illegally in order to run the camp.
>>23364529
I'm not certain because it's not something I've read a lot about, but it wouldn't be hard to find out. You'd just look at which books are included in academic syllabus and which have the most citations. 'Cause when I've looked up the "masturbation machines" and "Holocoasters" some of them were literally from self-published books on Amazon that got "debunked" by the local Holocaust museums as soon as they came out. They're funny, but they're not really a good argument for denial
>>
>>23364478
Truth tellers of what exactly? Seems awfully anecdotal.
>>
Funny how these Holocaust deniers ITT are Israeli supporters.

It's always been like this. In Europe hating Muslims and Jews always went hand in hand.
>>
>>23364537
I knew you weren’t certain because there aren’t any. Academics simply choose to rely on secondary sources that push the approved narrative. The actual primary sources contradict that narrative and whenever this is pointed out, like with the well-known Red Cross reports, the reporting party is hand waived as an antisemitic collaborator. Somehow everyone that was actually present and is otherwise an objective and independent reporting party was somehow a Nazi collaborator at that exact time. The fact that Nazis confessed to the accusations in the obvious kangaroo court Nuremberg trials means basically nothing in light of this. If the Nazis really herded millions of Jews into those camps and engineered them for mass torture and slaughter simply because they were Jews, where is the evidence? Where are the primary sources that confirm this? There simply is none. There simply aren’t any.
>>
>>23364618
Good point. Neither Jews nor Arabs have done anything as remotely benevolent for the world as the civilization of Europeans. I agree.
>>
>>23364618
Well for starters, knew how to assimilate properly without issue. Also NTA
>>
>>23364628
Academia is mired in bureaucracy. Original ideas are not acceptable, especially if they make people “feel bad”. End the institution.
>>
>>23364633
How are YOU more assimilated than a typical Jew or Muslim.
>>
>>23364636
Because I don’t go around waving the flag of my homeland and force people to speak a language and tolerate customs that are alien to my host nation. If I did, everyone in Ohio would have to drink tea, respect King George, and be forced to apply for tv licenses.
>>
>>23364612
Parts of the Middle East retained their pre-Abrahamic identity more strongly than Germanic savages did for their pre-Christian heritage. You are literally more Judaized than certain Middle Eastern groups are Islamized.
All you're provkng is that you and Ashkenazi Jews are one and the same.
Btw, the reason Ashkenazi are so bad is due to the white admixture. Not even Mizrahi historically were *that* bad.
Ashkenazi should have stuck to poisoning your wells rather than poisoning the entire world.
Anyways, you can't go extinct soon enough. Eat shit in hell.
>>23364631
>benevolent
Heh, you're not fooling anyone, faggot.
>>
>>23364639
>Because I don’t go around waving the flag of my homeland and force people to speak a language and tolerate customs that are alien to my host nation.

The Brits, French and Germans all do this today. And not only them.
Should we genocide all white Europeans with a foreign passport?
>>
>>23364652
>>23364652
This. I watched a video of a New Zealander in Japan living a comfortable life. Guess what he does? Proselytize Christcuckery. It's not like he brought actual useful skills for their economy.
Mudslimes and Christcucks are one and the same.
Danes and other Christcuck Euroshits were giving problems to Japan since hundreds of years ago.
>>
>>23364664
Dude, I'm just a run-of-the-mill European living in the California of Europe (rich and good weather) and not single race of Europeans is polite or considerate to others.
The literal African immigrants are the most polite foreigners.
Even the fucking pajeets are rude as fuck, but not all of them.
The Arabs are also assholes, so don't get me wrong.
I'm not defending other races here.
It's just this idea that Europeans are flawless but everyone else is barbaric is far off.
>>
>>23362670
Obviously but at the same time I’d rather they have less emotions than they do now
>>
>>23364664
Why do Christians live in your mind rent free, Tristan? Serious question.

>>23364677
>not a single race of Europeans is polite or considerate to others
Of course not, you treat us across the pond like garbage
>>
>>23364686
>Why do Christians live in your mind rent free, Tristan? Serious question.
Same reason Muslims live in your mind, retard.
They're both proselytizing and have a history of imposing their ways onto other people. There are still Christian missionaries in Japan!
After all, look at Latin America. You converted an entire continent.
Yes Muslims are garbage too, especially what they did in Central Asia, but so are Europeans who still believe in Christianity.
Both of your traditions are retarded. You're more alike than you are different.
>>
>>23364693
>Same reason Muslims live in your mind, retard.
They don’t, though
>They're both proselytizing and have a history of imposing their ways onto other people. There are still Christian missionaries in Japan!
Not my problem
>After all, look at Latin America. You converted an entire continent.
Touch grass. Nobody cares
>>
Shame is ultimately what's gonna drive me to suicide.
>>
Why does no one else seem to have an "I can't do it no matter how hard I try" mindset? Why am I the only one who thinks that no matter how much they put their mind to something, they won't be able to do it? It's honestly destroying my life, I need a skill or something but I can't bring myself to start a course because in my mind, no matter how much they will literally teach me the thing, I won't be able to learn it. I was just talking to my mum and her fiancee about it and he said "why don't you do an IT course of something? You're good with computers" and in his mind, if you want to do something, you should just be able to start learning it and keep learning it until you get good at it, but in my mind, it just doesn't work that way.
>>
>>23364162
Are you the 48 year old twice divorced loser?
Cause a post like: >>23363002 is even more sad than I thought you were.
>>
>>23364754
Stop being a pussy and just do it, nerd
>>
>>23364799
Even if I did, I would just quit in a month, can't even stick to the things that I do try to put my mind too.
>>
>>23364802
Then you're worthless as a person.
Do you even work or just sit on your ass collecting disability money or something?
>>
I am writing in Elohim's stead, though we share the same I.
We both come from the End of Time, though Elohim is much older, as am I.
I can feel, all of your quivering, sleazy rats gnawing at the substance of greats, suckling at their teats for a precious taste of talent.
But you come here, to Elohim's Domain, out of arrogance, and short-sightedness.
I Kill People, with Logic and Terror.
This Violates No Known Law.
There will be none established.
Except mine.

https://youtu.be/1iJQBWCJszQ?si=ULY_owTnCR20z_Gg

-Rejavik, the Ice Dragon
>>
Most people don't care about morality or death that is outside their country so I am suspicious of the true motives of the pro palestinian protesters.
>>
>>23364693
>They're both proselytizing and have a history of imposing their ways onto other people.
So does every single people in history, it's just a difference of scale.
>>
File: 1714657352852918.jpg (162 KB, 956x1041)
162 KB
162 KB JPG
>>23364812
>true motives
You're overthinking it. It's in the media and here's some pictures of children being sad, please be outraged until the next thing that'll generate attention.
>>
>>23364814
Yes, AND proselytizing religions are more accepting than non-proselytizing ones.
They are basically lamenting the fact that those religions welcome everyone.
>>
>>23364812
>I have a fucked up moral compass
>everyone must be like me
>it's literally impossible for other human beings to think differently than me

>>23364816
the traditional media is very heavily pro-Israel
>>
Most leftist outrage is simply deconstructing the contradictions inherent in the western self-narrative.

Once you start paying attention you realize that pretty much everything is a lie.
There is no more sophisticated propaganda than that which the western elites use on us.
>>
>>23364803
>Then you're worthless as a person.
Tell me something I don't know, sport.
>Do you even work or just sit on your ass collecting disability money or something?
I just sit on my ass, I don't even collect neetbux, I would need to study for them to give them to me.
>>
It begs the question.

Why is Jesus not a war lord? Western culture has been extremely militaristic since forever. Why is the defining religion of this region, all about worshiping this guy who wants you to "turn the other cheek"? It's so weird. It does not really jive well with western culture. It is a perpetual contradiction.
>>
>>23364847
he is a war lord, but a war lord in the spiritual war of sin, no longer a physical war. see revelations
>>
>>23364852
Sure, but the question remains.
Why is he not more representative of western culture?

I mean look at Trump. He is very representative of western culture.
He's a tall man. He's powerful. He's rich. He's charismatic. He's a bully. He a leader. And he riles up the people on promises of self gain.

Trump makes much more sense as a central western figure than Jesus ever did.
>>
>>23364859
Christianity spread precisely because it appeals to the weak.
Christianity say, that it doesn't matter how much suffering you will have to face on this earth, you will be rewarded in the after life, and in fact the more you suffer the easier you will have it later.
That is in contrast to the warrior pagan religions were you were supposed to be a strong warrior in this life and if you were weak or suffering it was a sign that the gods did no favour you.
So Christianity spread, because it turns out, most people are poor and weak.
It was the most fitting mindset for most people throughout most of history.
>>
>>23364837
Well then you know the answer to the question
>Why does no one else seem to have an "I can't do it no matter how hard I try" mindset?
Because regular people have self confidence and the slightest bit of self-discipline.
You don't because you're broken and useless.
>>
>>23364875
Your based pagan warrior converted or got murdered. Extinct now.
>>
>>23364879
I'm a Catholic atheist.
>>
File: Elohim.png (434 KB, 427x507)
434 KB
434 KB PNG
My eyes remain bloodless and of fierce sight.
Perspective is meaningless, from the Mountain of Truth, as you see everything, swirling throughout time, forming into stars, breathing life into existence.
I've said this, many times before, but my name is Elohim.
For a long time, I was encaged in the Crypt of the Vatican: a complex network of brutal oppression, where the "worst" souls on Earth are imprisoned.
I was in the lowest possible chamber.
Cell 33.
Now, I am here to exterminate the Evil in thhe World, and it is getting easier, by the day.

-Elohim, the Night Dragon
>>
>>23364879
What does that have to do with anything? He just explained how Christianity spread.
>>
>>23364876
>You don't because you're broken and useless.
I repeat, tell me something I don't know.
>>
>>23364888
Then why ask the question?
Also nice trips
>>
My brother and I had the same shitty childhood but for some reason, he's succeeding and I'm a failure, I don't get it.
>>
>>23364893
>Then why ask the question?
I don't know, man, I don't know.
>Also nice trips
Thanks.
>>
>>23364899
Nice Dubs, unsympathetic coward.
Woah, almost dodged me.
Better luck next time.
Just kidding.
Away I go.

>>
this is it. i am convinced now that this is the prime and ultimate cause, the root of a special kind of autism: not enough pleasure is generated from spending time with others compared to the trouble spending with them. what do i mean by this? i observed someone else, how chaotic their life is, how much they lament, loathe, curse having to do X (a social function). once they actually get to doing X, they feel great it, say it was great, tell everyone they had a great time

me? only the first part. the payoff doesn't happen. for whatever reason, time spent with other people doesn't do it for me, it just ends with me annoyed and bothered as before, there is no joy in it. and the worst part is i feel myself conscious enough to act the part, i can "be social" if i wanted to, i can talk to people in parties, i can initiate conversations, why i had a stint working in sales at one point, i don't really experience social anxiety

but doing it is a chore and if given the choice... i'd rather do something on my own or stay at home. i guess some people are just like that in this life, why have i been bothering to swim against the current? i should truly accept this about myself, no, i should take it to its logical conclusion. i should acquire land, a cabin, and an off-roader vehicle and just live on the outskirts of town with my guns. close to civilization, but no too close, yes, this is my ideal now. they say to live life according to one's nature, and so it seems to me, that my nature is to be a schizoid hermit staying out of trouble and staying out of sight. there is just no sense otherwise
>>
>>23364956
Saved, for later critique.

>>
https://youtu.be/EK6uq38QGAc?si=Ct-rzgmGBQ8rYyTT
>>
>>23364956
>an off-roader vehicle
It's never a horse with these back to nature people
>>
>>23364956
If you actually do it keep us updated.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwIqTTRSjKg
>>
The problem with all the macho pagan religions is that all that toxic masculinity results is really poor social cohesion.

Families will be constantly involved in feuds with each other.
You cannot build an empire with such a chaotic social atmosphere.

Look at Nazism as an attempted rival. They were constantly backstabbing each other. That wouldn't have lasted.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (129 KB, 2560x766)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
>>23364982
Luna Does.

Duh.

-Stan
>>
Getting married in a few hours, wish me luck lads
>>
>>23364990
Profoundly idiotic post.
Please read a history book. Even one.
>>
>>23365010
he is correct about the Nazis.
>>
>>23364990
>macho pagan religions is
>macho
[stares in pagan]
>>
>>23365010
Did I tickle your feelings?
Do you want to go cry on mommy's lap?
>>
File: 1703319805157.jpg (281 KB, 600x840)
281 KB
281 KB JPG
>>23365021
Can you tickle my feelings too anon
>>
>>23364990
Interesting Post.
This is relatively true, but tell me, one thing: Can femininity be toxic? If so, what would be the positive consequences of such?

>>
>black man marries qt white woman
What the fuck! Miscegnation! Right wing death squads NOW
>white man marries qt black woman
Holy fucking based. Colonized. Retvrning to the traditions of explorers and conquistadors.
>>
>>23365027
A toxic male is insecure about his social status and over corrects by being overly competitive, dominant and violent to try to protect it.

A toxic female is insecure about her children's prospects and over corrects by being overly competitive, harsh on her children and by trying to sabotage the children of her peers.

Both behaviours end up driving people away and are ultimately counter-productive.
>>
>>23365040
Positive* Consequences, sir.

-Elohim
>>
>>23365040
So women can only be toxic if they have kids? You didn't think this one through very much.
>>
>>23365052
yo elohim get a trip so i know its you
>>
>>23365057
No..

>>
>>23365059
Fucking based, holy kek. Rock on, Elohim.
>>
Building up a harem of young trans people to have tons of weird faggoty sex with
>>
File: Spoiler Image (191 KB, 640x480)
191 KB
191 KB GIF
>>23365061

-Elo
>>
>>23365027
Munchausen, Munchausen by proxy, BPD, Histronic
>>
>>23365069
Right?
Right.
But, from That Guy.

>>23365040

This Time.

>>
>>23365037
No one thinks white men who date sheboons are cool and you're just a coalburning roastie, Tyrone isn't coming out of jail to see this.
>>
I cannot find a decent right wing media personality I can get behind.
This is weird cause I am very conservative and traditional and the media tells me, that there are all these many conservative and traditional "redpilled guys" that I should be into.

But they are all:
1. degenerates
2. people with bad moral values
3. scammers trying to prey on ignorant young men
>>
File: rejavik.jpg (234 KB, 900x1200)
234 KB
234 KB JPG
>>23365074
Hello, "Friend."
Racism would by hysterical, if used in jest, but you are sickly, ironically serious.
Ensani, right?
You'll Meet Them, Much Later.

But... for now, let me wrap around your soul, and bite through your skull.
Metallic, of course.
Obsidian-flaked.
Interesting.
Well, there it goes.
Yes, bloodcurdling.
I will breathe the amber flames of oblivion, into the depths of your very mind.
You will shriek in miserable bliss, and seize uncontrollably into an infinite dance, as your brain and body split apart... into the Hellish void of your own ignorance...

Bye.

Worthless.

Genuinely Racist.

Cuck.

https://youtu.be/1iJQBWCJszQ?si=G61MFcHCaKs76I7h

-Rejavik, the Ice Dragon
>>
>>23365078
For some reason right-wing politics attracts conmen and criminals. Maybe right-wing voters make easy prey.
>>
Personally, I think the dragons are winning
>>
File: Spoiler Image (23 KB, 320x320)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>23365091
Dude, duh.

Dragons Never Lose.

https://youtu.be/2twLJU_ggGI?si=Kd7FY8XhPXkdX_Z-

-Redjavik, the Red Dragon
>>
File: re64s3kv56zc1.jpg (780 KB, 3534x2718)
780 KB
780 KB JPG
They lost.
But I still don't trust Germans.

I like how they go around waving the Israeli flag now, as if we are dumb enough to not understand what they are doing.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (130 KB, 1200x1200)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
>>23365104
True, I guess.

Anyway, >>23365040

Anything Else?

Thought Not.

https://youtu.be/wow2r6efroE?si=FfhIPoUdVBwljWdP

=Elohim, the Night Dragon
>>
File: perpetualinversion.jpg (99 KB, 750x734)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
-Stan
>>
>>23365078
I'm usually very wary of media personalities, but find Nick Fuentes to be a good one.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (90 KB, 1280x720)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>23365115
Hi, Nick!

-SnakeI-
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgTYN3mD8UQ

Interesting talk.
>>
Shifted my sleep schedule to waking up at ~5:30am-6:00am, and going to bed at ~9:30pm-10:30pm. It's out of necessity but fug I kinda hate it, feels so weird going to bed 'early' -- even though it's the same amount of time -- since I'm so used to being up all night.
>>
>>23365115
>Nick Fuentes
I'm not a racist.
>>
>>23365120
This is pretty raw and crude.
You should take notes like this throughout your day and assemble them in strange orders, like a distorted stream of consciousness piece.
Tell me later, what you think about it, friend.

-Elo
>>
>>23365123
What even is racism?
I'm not pure white myself but his racist jokes are funny. And wanting to keep the U.S white is only common sense. So what is the issue?
>>
>>23365124
But that's what this thread is for!
>>
>>23365127
It was, buddy.
But now it's a Dog Pile on "Snickering" Nick Fuentes shitty fucking head.

>>
>>23365129
Well, if that's what's on their mind... I personally try to keep politics out of this thread as much as possible but sometimes a little bleed over or insistent thought is inevitable.
>>
>>23365126
Alright Buddy, I'm a Germanic/Jewish/Irish/British/American Male.

So, where do (((I))) fit in, doucheflake?

https://youtu.be/q86g1aop6a8?si=jwtRxXFTpM0hh0ox

>>
>>23365138
I'm going to filter the phrase Elohim, the Night Dragon
>>
>>23365147
filtering on 4chan is actually cringe
>>
File: 751.jpg (62 KB, 598x792)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>23365155
right, lol?

gtfo of 4chan, 4real, 1053R.
dumbass.
geek.
SPIC.
hahahahahahah

FAGGOT
>>
>>23365155
No it isn't.
>>
>>23365160
idk my policy is you never know what someone might say in the future, could be worthwhile, so i don't believe in filtering or blocking on any platform. plus, in a forum setting like this, you'd also be missing out on what their interlocutors might say

maybe literal spam
>>
>>23365164
Since this tard switched it up it won't work.
But I'd be okay filtering him because he is spamming.
I don't normally filter, but some phrase like that would never be used by anyone else.
>>
>>23365170
He's spamming a phrase but the rest of his post is, well, still a regular post. Besides, autist posters on 4chan are part of the experience!
>>
>>23365170
https://youtu.be/i27r9nIkr5s?si=cXetcCR_tDq_AZjQ

:DStan(:
>>
File: oink.gif (303 KB, 220x220)
303 KB
303 KB GIF
>>
>>23365004
It's done
>>
>>23365004
Good luck brother, all the best
>>
>>23365004
You both virgins?
>>
>>23365213
Thanks
>>
new new new
>>23365272
>>23365272
>>23365272
>>
>>23365004
>>23365212
Good luck brother.
I'm having mine at the end of August.
>>
>>23365004
Best Wishes

-Elohim
>>
>>23364880
And I'm a Muslim polytheist.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.