[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lit/ - Literature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1617324000765.png (79 KB, 376x401)
79 KB
79 KB PNG
Ayn Rand Edition

Previous: >>23688416
>>
File: tats.jpg (59 KB, 302x419)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
I don't think tattoo's are inherently ugly but so many people just have unconnected images stickered onto themself and it looks horrible. Full pieces where the shape of the body is used look incredible.
>>
>>23691341
Theists are the worst posters on this board. I have read dozens of books refuting theism while superstitious theists can only mock me in response instead of talking about books or arguments.
>>
I'm a American I swear.
>>
File: IMG_3062.jpg (88 KB, 945x942)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>23691389
I dunno what you’re seeing at all. Maybe you should take your meds.
>>
>>23691389
Christianity was a really effective way to deracinate Europe. By latching European culture to the Old Testament, they got a bunch of gullible Europeans to die on their behalf to fight Muslims.
>>
People say no real slurword for white people exists but I have found one that is very insulting.
>>
What I like about this picture is that it ignores the possibility that only one of them is actually right.
>>
>>23691421
Kind of lame having your entire personality revolve around hating white people.
>>
>>23691429
Shut the fuck up, you inbred hillibilly lumpentrash.
>>
>>23691432
All you do is provide evidence that many people want to kill us and devote their entire personalities to hating us.
>>
>>23691421
There's no "real" slurword for whites because racism is prejudice plus power
>>
>>23691436
So you're Jewish
>>
>>23691436
Ok, Bill.
>>
Don't be boring or desperate.
>>
>>23691437
>racism is prejudice plus power
You're right. That means that if you go to Japan as a white guy, you can't be racist, you've got no power over there.
>>
>>23691437
The lamest retcon of all time.
>>
>>23691494
(150,75,0) people will accept literally any retcon so long as it hurts (255,224,189) people. That's all they care about.
>>
>>23691501
I had've your sister four breakfast.
>>
'nite Jest
>>
>>23691341
The last lines of gatsby take on an increased meaning as you get older. seems like everyone beyond a certain age is subconsciously still battling internally over something that happened a long time ago. like a certain part of us is frozen in amber when we lose our innocence and we're not fully people from that day forward
>>
>>23691411
Muslims and Jews are really just two sides of a coin.
>>
>>23691432
Shalom, Rabbi!
>>
I think it Ceres was, the first renowned
By those who beer first wrung from out the ground:
They first, all-crafty, charmed from grassy throngs
What graven writing was to spoken songs:

A comet-like invention, sweet and bright,
To cool a warm and protohuman night;
But comets spring from high celestial spheres
And this the fertile mind of man uprears.

An apt analogy comes to my mind:
If Ceres truly earned to be enshrined,
Her proper praise was such as mascots earn
When athlete effort lifts the victory urn.
>>
>>23691594
Jews are white, many ancient Hebrews married their sister or half-sister. It's the hillbilly inbreeding gene, only found among whites.
>>
File: 720.jpg (70 KB, 500x500)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>23691596
I think it Ceres was, the first renowned
By those whose braps first echoed all around:
They first, all-brappy, charmed from windy throngs
What farting rhythms were to brappy songs:

A comet-like invention, loud and bright,
To clear a warm and brappy, gassy night;
But comets spring from high celestial spheres
And this the fertile brap of man uprears.

An apt analogy comes to my mind:
If Ceres truly earned to be enshrined,
Her proper praise was such as brappers earn
When brappy efforts lift the victory urn.
>>
>>23691629
This must be how once Alexander Pope felt when that dog Colly Cibber attacked him.
>>
>>23691631
This is how Samuel Richardson, author of Pamela (1740), must have felt when Henry Fielding published his Shamela a year later.
>>
I will never read the old testament. I will never read a thousand pages of jews wandering in a desert and being commanded by their jewish god to follow retarded rules.
>>
>>23691650
Why be Christian at all ?
>>
>>23691650
>I will never read the old testament. I will never read a thousand pages of jews wandering in a desert and being commanded by their jewish god to follow retarded rules.
Enjoy not understanding two thirds of the New Testament which basically canonizes the creation myth of Israel and the propaganda that their people are God's chosen people.

Christianity was a tool to get Europeans to care about the concerns of Israelites and to destroy their pagan faiths which were originally ethnocentric. Rambam proclaimed the Christianization of Europe as a massive success for his people.
>>
>>23691656
I know this sounds crazy, but was Medieval Christianity even based off the Bible?
>>
>>23691661
Not as much at first, but more and more as time went on and literacy improved for muh sola scriptura.

Jesus' quote on race:
>“Who is my mother, and who are my brothers?” Pointing to his disciples, he said, “Here are my mother and my brothers. For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother.”

But yeah, the main immediate impact of Christianity was to get Europeans to stop caring about race. Literally proto-woke.
>>
>>23691672
I asked you a couple threads back why the West has become more gay and more less racist the more it stopped being Christian.
You never answered.
>>
>>23691683
>more less racist
NTA but do you mean more racist or less racist?
>>
>>23691692
Typo, obviously the west has become less racist since abandoning Christianity.
>>
>>23691683
Pre-Christian west was likely more racist than Christian west. I'm of the opinion that the elite consensus that controls the west in a post WW2 world deliberately wants the reduction or death of European peoples and is ostracizing people from the workforce who aren't pro-gay or pro-immigrant.

I think Christianity makes people less racist on average if you've ever been to a Catholic or Protestant church. They are obviously mostly anti-gay as it's difficult to get around Jesus and Paul endorsing Leviticus 18:22.

But yeah, what you're seeing is unironically a non-violent depopulation of the European peoples by the current elite consensus. They prioritize the highest paying jobs to non-Europeans, they push anti-family anti-reproductive media through Hollywood and mainstream social media, they give fake awards to people for no reason other than being LGBT or POC. If you somehow think this wasn't organized by a bunch of rich people who hate Europeans, I wouldn't find your assessment compelling.
>>
>>23691701
>as it's difficult to get around Jesus and Paul endorsing Leviticus 18:22.
Oh it's easy for liberal Christians to get around it. They just don't care so whether the Bible says something doesn't matter to them.
>>
>>23691701
>depopulation of the European peoples by the current elite consensus
And you believe that elite is Christian?
How come the previous elite did no such thing?
Also the current elite are very often Jewish and thus very anti-Christian.
>>
>>23691672
>But yeah, the main immediate impact of Christianity was to get Europeans to stop caring about race. Literally proto-woke.
You need to get it out of your head that primitive or even pre-Modern European cultures "cared about race". They cared about getting food on the table, and people who looked like them were the only ones around. Your warped and no doubt moronic beliefs about race originate in the 19th and 20th centuries, when people got it into their heads that history was some kind of "racial struggle" (analogous to the Marxist idea that history is a "class struggle"). These broad, easy to spin, easy to believe analyses achieve nothing and lead you to misconceptions. You care about race, so who everybody who ever existed must also have cared about race or have been prohibited from doing so by outside forces.
>>
>>23691712
>And you believe that elite is Christian?
I have no evidence saying they are or aren't. Whoever they are, they clearly hate Europeans.
>How come the previous elite did no such thing?
I don't know, but their interests benefitted Europeans.
>Also the current elite are very often Jewish and thus very anti-Christian.
I don't know the actual constitution of the true elite. From the surface of the waves, I see it constantly throwing spears at European people. I do not claim to know who these people are that metaphorically lurk in the depths of the waters.
>>
>>23691721
So you're just clueless.
If you really cared about this issue you would know more about it.
>>
>>23691598
Very kosher, keep it up, bro!
>>
>>23691387
I've played with the idea of tattooing a song lyric or quote or something similar on myself, but then I think I would certainly regret it later. And things like your picrel, just like most images, look terrible as tattoos.
>>
>>23691716
>You need to get it out of your head that primitive or even pre-Modern European cultures "cared about race".
I stopped reading here.
You should read literally anything written by Cicero or Tacitus. Pre-Christian Europe (Rome) was completely obsessed with race. They brazenly created taxonomies of different races and didn't care about upsetting people by referring to various tribes as subhumans.

https://www.jstor.org/stable/40023593
>>
Is there anything that actually helps with neck pain?
>>
>>23691734
Death
>>
>>23691727
>If you really cared about this issue you would know more about it.
There is no way to truly know who is in control because I'm not a billionaire. It's better for me to say "I can see that spears are being directed at Europeans, but I don't know who is throwing them" than for me to parrot every argument from Mein Kampf and foolishly delude myself into thinking I'm "in the know".

As far as I'm concerned, there's no reason to assume any one race hates Europeans more than the other. Every other race is a stakeholder in their race advancing, which implicitly implies that anything that hurts the Europeans helps them.

I don't need to know who are the people that are harming Europeans, because anyone outside the group has an incentive to harm us. All I need to know is that Europeans are being attacked and that I have to have a family, promote other people in my group to also have a family, and peacefully exist and survive in a society that is openly hostile toward us.
>>
>>23691731
>Pre-Christian Europe (Rome) was completely obsessed with race. They brazenly created taxonomies of different races and didn't care about upsetting people by referring to various tribes as subhumans
Same could be said about Christian Europe before ~1850.
>>
>>23691750
>Same could be said about Christian Europe before ~1850.
It was significantly more normalized to refer to different tribes as subhumans until "muh God created all men equally in his image".
>>
>>23691750
>Christian Europe before ~1850.
Uh... Some of those numbers are wrong
>>
>>23691747
It's actually quite easy to see who is the head of what organizations who push for immigration, they talk about it openly.
Or the think tanks and professors who promote anti-white thought.
You're just too lazy to do any research. Yet you're very comfortable to blame Christianity.
>>
>>23691754
What?
>>23691753
Prove it was more normalized.
>>
>anons who would never read Marxist history talking about how daily life would be so much x in the past
kek
>>
>>23691755
>You're just too lazy to do any research.
You put too much hubris into thinking you can understand something that is unknowable. The people who run society are only able to do so because people do not know who they are and they mask their movements of assets.

I can demonize Christianity because I can see its immediate effects make Europeans sympathetic and deferential to the causes of a another race (the Israelites) which obviously comes at the expense of the Europeans. Christianity also teaches its adherents to not care about race through Christ's words. I don't need to know who is in control of the world to know that something is directly bad for the survival of Europeans and Christianity is one of them.
>>
>>23691758
France didn't even think women should be allowed bank accounts until the 1960s, you have no idea what they thought about Senegal's humanity in any year
>>
>>23691758
>Prove it was more normalized.
https://www.philipharland.com/Blog/2022/10/judeans-asiatics-and-greeks-ciceros-ethnic-invective-aimed-at-eastern-witnesses-against-flaccus-mid-first-century-bce/
>>
>>23691764
You're making no sense.
>>23691765
Not proof if I can can literally pull up speeches by Christian politicians that rival what is written there.
Easy example is Julius Streicher who was so insane he barely can be topped by anyone.
>>
>>23691777
Sure, there's also Martin Luther who was really against the Israelites. But I honestly haven't seen anything as fierce as the things Cicero and Tacitus said:
https://publicmedievalist.com/anti-semitism-older-think/
>>
https://voca.ro/16VlKf1U0DVt
>>
>>23691777
I'm saying if you think there stopped being human zoos during the era of industrialization, you're very much mistaken about how long that business was profitable
>>
4lit
floorit
four'll __ it
>>
>>23691784
I don't think that, I just cut it off around when slavery stopped being acceptable.
>>23691781
Martin Luther, great example:
>“If I had to baptize a Jew, I would take him to the bridge of the Elbe, hang a stone around his neck and push him over with the words, ‘I baptize thee in the name of Abraham
I haven't read anything in that article that comes close to that.
>>
>>23691794
> when slavery stopped being acceptable
>1850
Kek the scramble for Africa had hardly started yet, have you never read Conrad?
>>
>>23691802
I am so not interested in whatever the fuck argument you're trying to have here.
>>
>>23691794
>cut it off around when slavery stopped being acceptable.
1850's when slave catching laws went federal in the US because slaves kept running off to states that wouldn't send them back
>>
>>23691809
It's true, us Europeans had barely started fucking negroes asses around the US Civil War.
>>
>>23691809
>I don't want to read books about the subject or era I'm talking about
Sorry, you sounded unintentionally misinformed, rather than intentionally ignorant.
>>
>>23691816
Reddit dunk
>>23691811
Sorry amerifat I was looking at the UK who abolished it in 1834
All this is completely irrelevant to my point, and the guy I was responding to seems to have dipped.
>>
>>23691820
>UK who abolished it in 1834
lel that didn't extend to British East India Company lands, and only did when they were subsumed into the empire. Britain's attempts at stopping the slave trade are because they wanted trade dominance, not to pay people in India well for salt mining or tea
>>
>>23691829
Irrelevant.
The point was that in a Christian society attitudes on race were more 'anti-racist' than pre-Christian societies.
Obviously pre-Christian societies had slavery, so if you want to compare the two at the height of their racism, you would take the date in which slavery was not yet abolished.
Now watch your next post be completely irrelevant again.
>>
>>23691836
It's totally relevant that immediately after Britain bans slaves, all across British company owned land suddenly you have a coolie trade instead.
>>
>>23691836
>Christian society attitudes on race were more 'anti-racist' than pre-Christian societies.
Did they scrub Enid Blyton by the time you were a kid?
>>
>>23691836
Do you mean serfdom? Because serfdom was basically slavery except trade on serfs was banished. It lasted into the 20th Century in some places of Europe and it was justified with Christianity.
When will you admit that the ban on racism is to be blamed on the Amerisharts and the war they fought on it with Lincoln?
>>
>>23691836
>Christian society attitudes on race were more 'anti-racist' than pre-Christian societies.
South Africa was a Christian led apartheid. It literally came from the church refusing to mix
>>
>>23691854
Not even coming close to the type of racism in pre-Christian society. Fail, absolute fail.
>>23691858
Thanks for proving my point since my point was that Christian society was no less racist than pre-Christian society.
>>23691856
And Rome never banned slavery while some countries around 1850 did.
That is the argument. I never said no one had slaves after 1850. I never said no one was racist after 1850.
>>23691849
Why did they ban it in the first place is the point.
>>
>>23691866
>No they banned it for Christisn reasons
>No the reason they banned it is irrelevant if it wasn't that
Kek, look at your lying self
>>
>>23691866
>since my point was that Christian society was no less racist than pre-Christian society
Are you saying the Xhosa were doing a racial apartheid before the Dutch showed up? Because it looks like only the Christians doing an apartheid plan if you look at history.
>>
>>23691870
I never said they banned it for Christian reasons. You should read the conversation calmly again. Try to follow.
>>23691874
Do you understand what 'no less' means?
It doesn't imply equal amounts, just that the amount is not less. Why can't this board read?
>>
>>23691879
So the Xhosa did at least one apartheid? No less than one? When was that?
>>
>>23691879
>Why can't this board read?
Wanna talk about Heart of Darkness now?
>>
>>23691884
You don't understand the English language.
>>23691886
No.

So hilarious that people get filtered by simply saying
>my point was that Christian society was no less racist than pre-Christian society
They read this and want to argue about how Christian society was more racist. They actually, 100% do not understand that sentence.
>>
>>23691891
I understand both English and math. You're the one having a problem with the phrase "no less than" and basic history.
>>
>>23691899
No less kind of implies that it was more racist. So your entire argument about the Xhosa not being more racist is just completely irrelevant.
>>
Death death death death. I don't remember where, but I had heard that death perfects a man. Or perfects his efforts in life. Death is the fruit of life. The vows, how do they go? Until death do us part. Is death such a big deal, that it should nullify the sanctity of your vows? How many people do you know who have died? How many people do you know who will die? Death is not so extraordinary, it is amongst all living things. Or perhaps it's hanging above, like the sword of Damocles. So when you face death, don't face it trembling with fear. And don't face it stout, defiant and courageous. Face it with indifference. It was always there, nearby.
>>
The only truly interesting periods in european history are the renaissance and antiquity. Everything else is just retarded christcucks destroying the culture of antiquity and fighting over who pleases their jewish god the best.
>>
>>23691981
Renaissance was pretty gay with its humanism and seems pretty Christian to me.
>>
Junkies are somewhat fascinated with ninjas
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ca4SDnCzd2E

"When the Buddha talked about Samsara, he didn't mean a place. Samsara is a process. It's something people do. They go around creating worlds. When one world begins to wear out, you've gotta create another one. When that one wears out, you create another. You keep creating worlds and moving in and then having to move on from them, over and over.

And you bump into other people who are creating their worlds as well. In fact, it turns out that your world has to feed off the worlds of other people. Their worlds have to feed off others' worlds.

The whole process would be innocuous if it weren't for the fact that there's so much suffering involved, even just within your own world. Worlds keep caving in on you and killing you. Then you have to go through the process of rebirth all over again by finding a world and giving rise to it through your actions.

The Buddha said the tears you've shed through your many lifetimes are greater than the water in the ocean. The next time you go playing in the water, remind yourself that you're playing in your accumulated tears.

There's the suffering we cause each other because our worlds feed on the worlds of others. Sometimes their interactions are good, mutually beneficial, mutually enjoyable, but there's a lot in this process of world creation that depends on feeding off the worlds of others. Think about your food, your clothing, your shelter, the medicine you need in order to keep yourself fed, clothed, sheltered, healthy. Even basic processes involve a lot of suffering. Our ongoing lives require the support of others. We depend on the suffering of others.

The most responsible thing to do is to learn how to get over this addiction you have for creating worlds. This is why the process of learning how to get out of the cycle of rebirth and redeath is not a selfish one. It's more like overcoming a bad habit - an abusive habit. It's like overcoming an addiction. Once you've learned how to overcome it, you can teach others how you did it so they can do it themselves. When you get the point where you're not creating worlds anymore, then you're lightening their load.

One less world to feed."

>Intro to Buddhism (stress/suffering [dukkha] and the release from it [nibbana])
https://www.dhammatalks.org/books/BuddhasTeachings/Section0003.html

>Meditation (For pleasure secluded from sensuality [jhana] and to gain insights that lead to liberation)
https://www.dhammatalks.org/books/WithEachAndEveryBreath/Section0003.html

>Kamma (Skillful Actions lead to well-being -- Unskillful Actions lead to ill-being)
https://www.dhammatalks.org/books/KarmaQ&A/Section0004.html

>Dependent Origination (Why we suffer -- ignorance[1] -> craving[8] -> clinging[9] -> suffering[12])
https://www.dhammatalks.org/books/ShapeOfSuffering/Section0004.html

>The Noble Eightfold Path (How to end suffering)
https://www.dhammatalks.org/books/OnThePath/Section0000.html
>>
>>23691922
You read it from me.
>>
>>23692079
>Nibbana (The end of suffering)
https://www.dhammatalks.org/books/MindLikeFire/Section0007.html
>>
As an Australian, i am enjoying learning a little bit about Australian history, by reading Manning Clark's History of Australia. One thing that stands out is that an early colonial administrator, grose, i think his name was, he just started allocating land to various military men and reformed convicts. they didn't have to buy it or anything, he just claimed it and gave it to them. I wonder if you can make a chain from these first land allocations to modern australian property deeds. They have probably changed hands and been split a bunch of times, but the property rights created by these allocations have probably never been disturbed in any maningful way...

I encourage other Australians to look into your national history. I get it, I dream about Europe too and refer to WW2 as "the war," but we have no other roots than the Australian ones...
>>
>>23691421
People say there's no slur for straight white men but when I call one a faggot it makes them incredibly mad every single time
>>
>>23692156
This, if you call other races faggot they agree with you
>>
I feel like I'm losing my mind! Do you use a comma for two adjectives or not? Ex. "big blue house" v. "big, blue house"
>>
one of the only benefits of alcoholism is that you can watch the same movies over and over again without getting bored because you don't remember what happens.
>>
I really want to move but I have a REALLY good job here.
>>
>>23691501
Why are the (255,224,189) afraid to do something about it?
>>
Can't really empathize with depressed people anymore.
Almost everything I do feels good. Sleeping feels great, food is delicious, with a little effort you can find a spouse, a gigantic library of movies and music.
List of good things can be near endless.
>>
History should always be read like one watches a magician's trick. The truly interesting thing about it is not what is being said on the surface but the sleight of hand, the implicit assumptions undergirding the surface, and the implicit conclusions which the under-text points towards through the means of the surface-level text.
>>
Biggest clit I've seen
>>
>>23692286
Call that a clenis
>>
getting real fucking sick of (255,224,189) poster. you're not oppressed, you are not discriminated against, you're an ethnic narcissist and you just LOVE feeling like a victim.
>>
Real love doesn't exist because it requires acknowledging other person being, but what is being? Who knows because we are constantly becoming until our death, thus you can only love death and nothing more
>>
my cum is 40% ABV
>>
Sunnis scare me. I think their tradition has foreign elements mixed in that makes them harsher and more militant. I don't really know shi'a-history, but I have ordered a book on it. It's weird when you become a muslim and suddenly you're brothers with all these people, and 99% of the time they're all really sweet and nice, but then you know that somewhere in their heritage there is a brain-germ-basis for warfare where they will expect your "brotherhood", and where you really don't know if they'll be in the right. That's how I feel at the time, maybe it will change, but I think what became mainstream Islam is.. well as I said, has foreign elements mixed into it. I don't know what role the sufis (sunni mystics) have really played or really what they've been doing.
>>
>>23692333
Like a part of sunni orthodoxy is venerating all the four first caliphs. From what I've found I think the shi'a interpretation that three of them really are not worth venerating is convincing. That means that sunnis hold up men as examples of near perfect virtue who were probably not virtuous, so their glasses are wrong, they see virtue wrong. That's an example of something "foreign", I mean foreign to the truth.
>>
>>23692341
The shi'a explanation for this is that the first actually dynastic caliphate, the Umayyads, needed the first three caliphs to be legitimate in order to prove that the fourth, against whom they rebelled, was not. Probably the umayyads created the beginning of what became "Islamic history".
>>
Activity in the artistic sphere should never be confused with the creation of things of artistic value in those spheres of society. Activity might be a prerequisite of creation but activity does presuppose the creation of things of value at all.
>>
I've been teaching this girl some wrestling moves and having her clean around my house. I'm like a young Mr. Miyagi.
>>
>>23692357
>but activity does presuppose the creation of things of value at all
does not presuppose
>>
No one is responding to my bait..
>>
>>23692360
inject her with testosterone
>>
let go
>>
commit a feckless crime
>>
I cannot date someone with shit music taste
>>
>>23692393
Just imagine lying next to your gf, your breath misting up in the cold air of the cabin, the only sounds around you being her labored breathing, the howling wind, and your own heart beating in your ears. She looks at you longingly as you caress her cheek, your cold hand sliding down and resting on her warm neck. "Uk'orr thrak..." she says, her rough green skin contrasting with your pale human flesh. Your face presses against hers as you feel her dainty tusks prick your lips- though nothing alike, you've never felt so right with any one before.
>>
File: rezefuckmeeyes.jpg (47 KB, 417x637)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>I was depressed at the time of writing X
>I was seeing a psychiatrist while writing X
>My boyfriend has just dumped me before I started writing X
>I was still unsure whether I'm straight or bisexual then.
>A boy came into my life so I had to take a break from writing X
>My friend told me about her crazy ex and how far he manipulated her. That's what inspired me to write X.
>So, we met these guys while we were on our trip to Italy. That's basically where the premise of X came from.
>>
>>23692417
She's a high schooler. I don't think she can consent to something like that.
>>
Make my bub bubs bounce.
>>
>>23691389
Sounds interesting. Can you reccomend me some books on the subject?
>>
My girlfriend blew my nose for me.
>>
EVERY TIME YOU SHAVE IN THE MORNING YOU FIGHT NATURE ITSELF. EVERY TIME YOU TAKE A SHOWER YOU FIGHT NATURE ITSELF. EVERY TIME YOU DON'T JERK OFF TO A PICTURE OF A HOT WOMAN YOU FIGHT NATURE.
>>
>>23692492
your relationship with this girl is
already starting to sound inappropriate.
>>
Gen Z boss in a mini. Gen Z boss in a mini.
>>
>>23692393
No one is responding to my bait either..
>>
itty-bitty titties and a bob!
itty-bitty titties and a bob!
>>
How do Australians stand the heat? What's wrong with them? It makes me mad that they live there, nobody should have to live like that
>>
No one has responded to my bait... either.
>>
>>23692519
I believe they use air conditioning, a system for controlling the humidity, ventilation, and temperature in a building or vehicle, typically to maintain a cool atmosphere in warm conditions; however, I'm neither a native or inhabitant of Australia, or a person of Australian descent. nor have I been to the Commonwealth of Australia or the region of the Pacific Ocean made up of thousands of islands, including Australia, the smallest continent.
>>
>>23691341
It’s really quite harrowing coming to the bleak realization that your actions and kindness will be twisted and forgotten within the span of a day.
I spent the night in the ER because my old man had hurt his eye and had forgotten how it happened. It was an awkward ride, sobering off five beers on a Wednesday night at 1am, driving a good 25miles for the only ER to take his Medicaid and comforting the confused geezer as he relentless bitches that his eye hurts and life is unfair.
Five hours later and we can finally leave for the pharmacy. Something had scratched up his eye real good and the doctor ordered an eye flush: where a plunger was stuck into my pop’s eye and a solid half liter of water would rinse it good.
Twenty more minutes in the pharmacy, 630 am now. Work in 2 hours.
I get back to the car running on fumes as I left the old man with the heat running, gotta take the bus now.
Voice cracking and tears swelling up in the good eye he blurts
>thank you so much son, I don’t know what I would do without y-
>it’s fine. Let’s just go home.
>im trying to tha-
>it’s fine dad.
As cold as it was, the realization settled in as I pulled into Drive. He might as well save his breath. We’re both tired and cold and he won’t remember what happened tonight. When I get home from work he will find some reason to bicker with me and hover over me as I try to eat my reheated dinner.
Alzheimer’s is a bitch.
>>
>>23692448
I can’t.
>>
>study and think a lot on my own
>reach a massive conclusion
>want to share my ideas
>nobody gets what the fuck i'm talking about
>have to write a book or something for any chance to be understood
Well that's a shame
>>
>>23692552
That's so fucking retarded. Your intro made it sound like you had an ungrateful father. But your conclusion proves that it's actually you who is ungrateful.
>>
>>23692586
Well duh. A conclusion without a foundation is worthless to just about everyone.
>>
>>23691341
That meme is bluepilled redditor gay bullshit. When you're surrounded by four random people on the subway, there's a good chance that statistically they're NPCs, it's not pretentious to say that it's just the cold truth.
>>
>>23691411
Christianity has many faults but making us kill muslims is not one of them.
>>
this is the ideal female body
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rKpWAjNzpk
>>
File: 1550316400130.png (98 KB, 600x600)
98 KB
98 KB PNG
>>23692633
>fatty
>>
>>23691411
Are you forgetting how from the 8th century to now the Muslim world has been attacking, invading, raping and enslaving western civilization? Do you think there was some kind of zionist vs Muslim mindset when Charles Martel was fighting the Battle of Tours?
>>
>>23692586
Work on that. You can't claim to really understand something unless you can explain it in a way even a small child would understand.
>>
>>23692639
>low test
>>
>>23692508
>porn
>natural
*every time you don't grab hold down and rape a woman in the streets you fight nature
>>
I got bullied by girls in school and even the less popular, introverted girls thought I was repulsive and occasionally got in on it. I never fought back as none of my friends had my back and I end up looking like an angry moron in confrontations even though they went out of their way to humiliate me and damage my reputation. I've been terrified of women ever since and tense up whenever I have to deal with one outside of work. I've been getting more and more into 2d girls in the last few years to cope
>>
>>23692651
low standards cope
>>
>>23692656
lol
>>
>>23692633
The ideal is flat-chest, short, girly (occasionally tomboy), innocent, child-like curiosity, and immature.
>>
>>23692669
>flat-chest, short, girly (occasionally tomboy), innocent, child-like curiosity, and immature
Just say you're a pedophile
>>
>>23692656
You've talked about this before. Don't fall into a fantasy life. Take control of your life. High school is impactful but in the grand scheme is brief and irrelevant to later life. Exercise, get fit, identify your own behavioral deficiencies and improve them. Claim the agency which is your birthright. To allow others to define you is to admit no agency.
>>
>>23692704
Huh?
>>
>>23692656
You idiot, they were all hitting on you. You were the most popular boy in school. Hardcore femdom is how women express true interest in men. When you see a woman pretending to be all docile and submissive to a Chad she's really mocking him.
>>
Will poetics make me a better prosaist?
>>
True artistry in politics is all about making the people believe that their interests and the interests of the elites ruling over them intersect rather than irreconcilably oppose each other.
>>
>>23692669
im a pedophile and tranny btw
>>
i like this girl but she'll randomly talk about this or that previous relationship and while I can brush it off in the moment, i get infected with the thoughts when I'm not around her. No matter how much she talks about her preferences in person they almost always contradict her previous relationships. Also, all it does is confirm the black pill stats that all the younger woman are dating older men.
>>
>>23692779
I didn't mention age. Stop being weird.
>>
File: 1657471957719.jpg (85 KB, 377x369)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>mom found the manifesto
>>
Psilocybin distortions,
Over shimmering water.
A trio of hobos
Trail the marauder.

A speckled blue iris
Eclipsed by a pupil
He stands on the bridge
Knowing it's futile.

No hobos allowed.
We're at capacity--
Plus, the open wounds,
And the audacity.

They busked outside
While he went within,
To drink ten beers
As the room spins.

He sat by the girl,
And looked in her eyes;
She clocked him at once,
They said their goodbyes.

The hobos had waited.
He bought them some beer.
Walked back to the bridge,
And disappeared.
>>
I actually feel happy while i have no job. I saved up some money so i can just sleep in, take it easy, travel, make music and read all summer.
That is, until i ran out of money. Then its waging all over again
>>
>>23692815
Push on to the world's end, pay the
Dread guard with a kiss,
Cross the rotten bridge that totters
Over the abyss.

Run until you hear the ocean's
Everlasting cry;
Deep though it may be and bitter
You must drink it dry,

There stands the deserted castle
Ready to explore;
Enter, climb the marble staircase,
Open the locked door.

Cross the silent ballroom,
Doubt and danger past;
Blow the cobwebs from the mirror
See yourself at last.
>>
>>23692863
very nice
>>
A thousand lines of prose about her porcelain feet—
A hundred poems on her rosy soles alone—
No word here ever written could so much compete,
With just one glimpse of her so bright her beauty shone.

FEEEEET
>>
>>23692590
>>23692644
Doing the whole author/writer thing probably would be cool but doing it well is basically a lifestyle. All the really good writers/intellectuals are basically no lifes. Might take the plunge though. Theres not enough people doing that nowadays
>>
met a stranger on the omegle literature tag and i was too high to articulate why i think virginia woolf is a bad writer, so i'll do it here now:

she forces sensibility, by which i mean what we get is a kind of intellectual melodrama, the exacerbation of totally fictitious states of feeling, a succession of worked-up images whose sentimentality is only disguised by the unnecessary elaboration and disagreeable primness of the sentence-structure, and the images themselves are importunately tedious and unreal. my feeling is there's less difference between v woolf and 'bestsellers', except stylistically, than at first appears.
>>
>>23692904
this is a weird way to vent that you got btfo'd
>>
File: 1526755205764.jpg (402 KB, 960x801)
402 KB
402 KB JPG
>>23691341
I do try not to be pessimistic and eject my hubris when I can, but evidence always suggests that there are some people have no interiority, no inner world, no intelligence to speak of, and no empathy for the world around, all in varying degrees. If you don't have some of these things you probably belong working in a suicide net factory. I do not say this reproachfully or claiming to be any better, just as a point of fact.
>>
>>23692915
as far as venting goes it doesn't seem particularly weird
>>
>>23691341
I don't know how to tell my girlfriend that politics isn't for women without sounding mean or hurting her feelings. Her maternal instincts made her into a communist because she thinks communism is kind to the oppressed and downtrodden. Such an instinct of feminine empathy is praiseworthy when confined within the family and the local community, but clearly oversteps its boundaries and becomes dangerous naivete when it is applied to the masculine sphere of the political. If communism is the correct political philosophy, it is to be justified on rational, scientific, historical, geopolitical, etc. grounds, and not by appeal to sentimental idealism. Because when the bloody revolutions begin, the reality of the situation won't be so rosy. But every time I try to broach the subject with her she doesn't take it well. Truly this responsibility should have fallen to society, to educate girls from a young age to know their roles and so on. But this feminist society has made it my uncomfortable duty instead now.
>>
>>23692863
This is really good anon
>>
File: F1QXi1fWIAAubL4.png (9 KB, 484x561)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
I think I'm going to become a life coach, bros.
>>
>>23692217
kek

Same with nodding out on heroin/fent
>>
Does literature increase virility? I want to get back into reading, so over the past few days I read the Percy Jackson series. Just something simple from my childhood to confirm I haven't become illiterate over the years. After the first two or so books I noticed myself being more aggressive in my sexual fantasies.
Last night I finished the series and had my first sexual dream in years. A crush of mine from the past was naked and being fondled by an older black woman. The older woman was also smacking my balls while asking if I wanted benzos. Has anyone here experienced something similar? In any case I will be continuing my reading journey with Three Hearts and Three Lions by Poul Anderson.
>>
I've learned more spanish trying to read hentai's that only have spanish translations over anything else
>>
plez saars write poems and prose about feets beautiful feets pleas saars pleas you must i am need it
>>
>>23693026
buenos dias mandy
>>
Hicccuping. Familiar faces and gaits. Tension in the silence. Repressed noises. Thick tension. Visceral silence. Quick glances, looking for confirmation. Nothing do to. Waiting for work. Dirty nikes, promised sweetness, glances, familiar wardrobe. Emanating tension, secreting cortisol. These things transcend language. Language Too linear to capture the present flurry. The swirling conflicts and dissonance. Have faith in the reader. Leave gaps to leap across. Omnia vanitas. The self in everyone, everything. Relax, create a little space and let the space fill with Self. Remember the reality of the situation. The positive character of suffering. The insatiability of hunger. Don't confuse the map for the territory. It's too fucking quiet. Perception is reality.
>>
>>23692598
>"Yes, I am the only one here that THINKS unlike you docile NPCs."
>>
>>23692641
The Muslim civilization got karma for all their years of conquest, just like the Romans, Alexander's Generals, the Persians, the Mongols, and so many other.
Even the end of the Ottomans, with their court politicking and harem bullshit, contrasts with their beginnings as warriors so well.
>>23691341
History is incredibly depressing to read, and makes me fear aging. From people to civilizations, they start strong yet intelligent, facing battles head on and leading their people. And then they make mistakes, and grow older. They lose their edge and succumb to age, being conquered by another power or death itself. Even someone like King George III, who had a relaxed life compared to his peers, died in blind sickening madness. And that was the man I chose to focus on: you have Otto Von Bismarck who was ousted, Napoleon who was exiled, Caesar who was murdered or his son Augustus, who watched as all his friends died one by one. Then after their passings, each of their countrymen were led to brutal wars.
I wonder how 4chan will go. We'll probably go with a pathetic whimper like many tribes, states, and empires had before us.
>>
>>23693026
So you can understand
¡No, hermano, no me hagas cosquillas ahí, por favor!
But not
¡Ve a buscar trabajo, pandejo!

>>23693058
Yes the vast majority of people are retarded get over it
>>
I've been whimpering a lot lately.
>>
>>23693104
chicks dig that (i dont know that)
>>
>>23692588
You’re a childish fool who thinks there’s any resentment there.
Always have to look for the villain, eh?
Some force to push against?
There must be a right and a wrong, huh?
Retard.
>>
How are you tonight, anons?
>>
I take a bit of a gander at one little naked anime girl figurine on Amazon.com out of curiosity. Now various anime girl figures in lascivious poses splatter about the frontpage for a couple weeks hence despite looking up many non-lewd things. Hopefully they go away before my parents want to order something and discover my misdeeds, or I'm toast making them further think something is corrupt with my mind and need to be gotten rid of from leeching off their income in their basement only doing dirty deeds to my dingaling and nothing ever productive.
>>
>>23693058
Lots of "people" don't even have internal monologues to begin with
>>
I bear sprayed a pitbull today
>>
>>23693260
bullshit, everyone has, even morons
>>
File: 1714030230218123.jpg (615 KB, 1071x1944)
615 KB
615 KB JPG
>>23691389
Christlarpers had to deal with fedora atheists acting exactly like that for longer than you've been alive, so it's their turn to act like retarded apes now that they've got a small foothold on this Proto-Elamite script decipherment forum.
>>
>>23693134
Struggling really bad. I REALLY need a break, but it's not forthcoming any time soon to my knowledge. All I really have to look forward to for quite some time is just more hard work. It's frustrating as fuck and I can't do a whole lot about it but pray to God for relief.
>>
>>23693064
>We'll
Kys. I have nothing to do with you, dysgenic scum. I refuse to be a part of this shithole's subculture. All faggots on Reddit, Twitter, and 4chan dying wouldn't affect me in the least.
>>
>>23693285
No, only about 30% (or less) of people have an internal monologue
https:// psychology today .com/gb/blog/pristine-inner-experience/ 201110/ not-everyone-conducts-inner-speech
>>
>>23693347
and yet nobody can find somebody that doesn't
>>
>>23693336
You know we can mean exclusive, as in not you. I don't know why you had to resort to we to mean you and me
>>
>>23693134
I just rewatched The Big Short and I want to get into Value Investing.
>>
>>23693356
Here's a thread full of NPCs on Reddit
https://www.reddit.com/r/NoStupidQuestions/comments/exan65/comment/fg77nrt/
>>
>>23693366 see >>23691341
>>
>>23693379
>Look at my libshit faggot stickman comic
Pass
>>
>>23693360
Correct. A master (me) and a slave (you) cannot ever be one, even in death. Carry on with your bread and circuses, wallowing in the filth that suits your base desires.
>>
I was about to something crude, but then I realized that would be rude or inappropriate.
>>
>>23693347
aw what the fuck
>>
In comparison as to what /lit/ has become today, /f/ is about a million times more literate and based.
>>
>>23693394
/f/ or /fa/? I don't think I've ever once wandered onto /f/ even for a moment
>>
File: 1708378211043664.jpg (349 KB, 944x919)
349 KB
349 KB JPG
Ate too much again -
feeling full yet still so empty.
With you I would be sated
for maybe a month.
Maybe a year.
Maybe forever.
Sitting here watching a film I think you'd like
accompanied by my thoughts of you.
I hope there's enough meat on my bones
for you not to go hungry.
>>
killing time with japanese technicians
I haven't the slightest idea
the extent of my condition
>>
God I love tiddies
>>
I ruined my body with cutting myself, then I ruined myself more with shitty tattoos to cover them up.
>>
>>23693448
I LIKE FEEEET
>>
>>23693420
Then you miss out. /f/ is pretty much the only board left that stuck to tradition.
>>
>>23693482
How do you even make /f/ stuff now a days, with flash (pbuh)'s death?
>>
Having now finished watching a lecture given by Carl Doolittle on modern political structural theory I'm wondering why he labelled jewish poisitivist philosophy as nonsense, french moral philosophy as evil, and german rationalist philosophy as madness

I don't even understand what the terms mean but he seemed quite displeased by their chilling effects on the evolution of law
>>
Just had ChatGPT write me a story. I never knew writing could be this easy.
>>
File: 1703361527268785.jpg (456 KB, 1920x1080)
456 KB
456 KB JPG
I'm 31 and I've never had a girlfriend. I didn't care about it until a few days ago, when it suddenly became an existential crisis to me. I can't explain why.
>>
>>23693619
you can explain why... it's extremely tragic and sad
>>
>>23693622
I am literally shaking right now at this tragedy
>>
>>23693622
How do I fix it?
>>
>>23693622
KEK
>>
>>23693619
How are you 31? Because you deliver revolved yourself around the sun 31 times using Earth as a giant vehicle with a bunch of passengers you picked up to drop off at a destination far away called the next step of mankind?
>>
Writing and sharing something is the only thing that I've actually felt is truly cringeworthy, despite wanting to do it and I only now realise it's because that's the reason. I still have no idea how I'd actually get into it though, there's not as many methods as there are for art etc.
>>
I caress the machine in the sprawling fab
with a Disney adult, and a japanese dad

they speak together
in 3rd grade English
talking about weather, and things hard to distinguish

thru the hum
of the roaring machine
I daydream of
horrific things

I've seen japan, I've seen it all
I've seen the writing on the wall
one of these days, I'll press the button
EMERGENCY OFF
>>
>>23693532
First step would be to not dwell on fucking smartphones, cunt.
>>
my problem is that my grandpa was old enough to beat my dad but my dad was too young to beat me
>>
I will kiss literally any girl. She could look like Quasimodo for all I care.
>>
I love you so much. I want to hold you and shield you from everything wrong in this world. I want to caress your face and slit your throat you fucking bitch. I want you to hurt as much as I do, and feel as scared as I am. Why do you have to be so naive? Every night we lie in bed I hold you and feel how much you trust me— how you hug me back in your sleep, or mumble in your dreams. Nothing feels better than that— your warmth and trust. Why do you have to be so naive? I could tie you down and make you scream and beg for help. Sometimes I put my hands around your neck and consider choking you to death. Then you wake up and smile, and I can't help but smile back.

And you know none of this. We're nothing alike. I'm a fake. I'm a complete fraud. You don't even love this monster, just the good person I pretend to be. What do I do now? I just want you to be happy.
>>
Barrack Obama is technically a WASP and that's why he got to be president in spite of being half black. he's just the world's darkest WASP and that was the secret to his success.
>>
>>23693746
>he's just the world's darkest WASP
I'm fucking dying
>>
I dislike a lot of the older fantasy books because of the emphasis on rape/sexual absue of children and teenagers/incest. It's why I mostly stick to ya/na romantasy. It's easy to avoid sex if you don't want and the genre unironically deals with sex in a more mature way. I don't give a shit about the tissue thin excuse of 'muh realism', guys like GRRM, Moorcock and Sapkowski should've kept their fetish wank material to themselves
>>
>>23693729
ummm.... yikes.
>>
Never, and I mean NEVER, do the fake waiting thing after a first date, never wait 2 days before texting them back so you don't "look desperate", what you do look like is uninterested. I've never once heard a chick say that she wants to be completely ignored for a day or two after a date, they know exactly what you're doing, they know the shitty little manipulation tactics that you're trying to play, stop being cringe. And this isn't to say you should try to set up a date immediately after your first one, no, but you shouldn't be waiting multiple days before saying "I had fun", stop being a fucking dumbass.
>>
>>23693746
A black WASP is a wauce
>>
>>23693806
you need to text like within the hour after the date.
>>
>>23693829
i got the wauce
>>
Reading the revolt of the masses
>>
>>23693945
So why did they revolt
>>
>>23693806
Ofc you should do the fake waiting but not for two days lmao are you fucking retarded
>>
January 6th does not bother me
does your conscience bother you?
>>
>>23693952
>Ofc you should do the fake waiting
There's literally no benefit to doing this. Just do what the other anon said and wait like an hour at most.
>>
>>23693954
Jan 6 is the modern 9/11
>>
>>23693954
Hey, I'm watching the same stream.
>>
>>23693958
no 9/11 actually makes me feel bad
>>
>>23693961
i don't know what you're referring to. i'm just a guy who sleeps well at night.
>>
>>23693968
I sleep well too, got a good 8 hours last night.
>>
>>23693976
hell yeah dude keep that shit up
>>
File: smile.jpg (166 KB, 820x713)
166 KB
166 KB JPG
>>23693978
You too.
>>
i just ate a pack of buldak quattro noodles damn those mfs are spicy af
>>
i just ate a pack of Newport hunneds
>>
>>23693806
i wouldn't know abt that but after a goon sesh i don't have to engage in manipulative psychological stratagems for days, i just take a nap.
>>
>>23694012
Yeah, man. The carbonara ones taste really nice but they're also spicy as fuck, I can't use the whole spicy sauce packet.
>>
>>23694019
that reminds is harris going to keep biden's ban on menthols that he pushed back until after the election for obvious reasons?
>>
Got up at 2am, drank tea and ate some fruits for a whole hour. Cleaned the kitchen, put the laundry, ranged my room finally cleaned the bathroom.
Now it's 5am, I'm sitting in the kitchen making tea.
The morning dawn just started.
>>
>>23694027
ban on menthols? this is the first i've heard about it. are those godless liberals trying to steal the only thing i have left?
>>
I should have been a better friend.
drifting in time and in the wind.
tethered together, never talking,
fading and shrinking
sinking and sinking.
feeling the pressure--
solipsitic thinking...
when suddenly,
I made a friend,
who's nice to me, and I to them.
I'm coveting it
like handmade fire.
it feels so good,
to have a friend.
I'm enjoying living life again.
>>
>>23693951
There were asses with m
>>
I FUCKED UP
i'd have done anything for you
>>
>>23694045
>https://thehill.com/opinion/healthcare/4528628-bidens-letting-election-year-politics-hold-back-the-menthol-ban/
looks like it was only a proposal that they did to virtue signal in 2021 but had no intention of ever enacting, so probably harris will just act like it never happened like all their other policies from that period.
>>
Thinking about buying Stardew Valley on my PC. I've put a bunch of hours into it on my PS4 but I want mods and to play with potential frens.
>>
>>23694068
i think i'm gonna get persona 5 which is on sale on steam rn. i'm not that into jrpgs, but with 50,000 overwhelmingly positive reviews, i'm thinking this one must be peak.
>>
>>23694075
I'd play it if I could pirate it but Denuvo is cringe so that ruins that.
>>
>>23694079
yeah i scrolled through a shitload of reviews to try to see someone bitching about the drm but i didn't see any before i got sick of scrolling, so even tho it blows it doesn't seem to really matter. it's only like $23, that's really not that much if it's as good as it looks.
>>
has anyone here read Houellebecqs poetry?
>>
>>23694085
>it's only like $23, that's really not that much if it's as good as it looks.
I agree. Hoping it gets cracked one day since there are a few dedicated Denuvo crackers out there, but I'm not holding my breath.
>>
>>23691411
Europe got gay during the 20th century as it ditched Christianity for repressing freaks and Nationalism for being scary. The Muslims deserve an ass beating every once and a while, and the Heebs lack any power if you quit feeling sorry for them.
>>
>>23694068
That game was so fun.
>>
Vietnam was obviously wrong but i think it built those guys up
>>
I need to develop weapons grade bait. My current bait is getting limited exposure. I need some extreme, off the cuff bait. I need some bait that makes people think "WOWZAS that's some crazy SHIT"
>>
>>23694127
>>23691592
>>23692610
>>23692641
You people are historically illiterate.
Europe was never enemies of the *entire* Islamic world. In fact, it formed alliances with some Muslims against others, and this hasn't changed. The main enemy of Europe 500 years ago were Ottomans who did take many sex slaves, true. Today, Europe has poured billions into Dubai and KSA having countless investments there, and Turkey is no longer an enemy being a part of NATO. Granted, Iran is Europe's enemy *now* but wasn't 500 years ago.
You are literal low IQ tiered Breitbart reading gay faggot n-s. Pisslam and Christcuckery have minuscule differences, theologically speaking.
>>
dubs and i rip my earring straight out the lobe with my entire strength
>>
>>23694142
I've been grinding Forager lately, it's gotten me back into the mood.
>>
WEW dodged a bullet there. that could been BAD.
>>
>>23694176
Dubs you do it and post the after photo.
>>
Just found out I have brain rot. That explains the
>>
I'm spending all of my savings on prostitutes and pizza before killing myself
>>
>>23694187
that's not how it works, it only counts if i get dubs, not you.
>>
-the bends-

i should have been a better friend.
fading and shrinking--
sinking and sinking.
feeling the pressure--
solipsistic thinking...
when suddenly,
i made a friend,
who's nice to me, and i to them.
i'm coveting it
like handmade fire.
it feels so good,
to have a friend.
i’m back on the surface again.
>>
>>23694196
Lurk more.
>>
>go out into society: feel like shit
>stay home, read Homer and go to the gym: feel great
Hermits were unironically correct, bros. Soon I will only have to interact with people for work.
>>
>>23694161
this is one of the dumbest lowest IQ trying to larp as intelligent I've ever seen

for trying the illiteracy angle you've clearly never read anything about the holy roman empire or the pope or the crusades or...well...probably most things

keep your achuallyyyyy factoids to yourself faggot
>>
Bros, I somehow managed to find a gf. She's beautiful, sweet, kind, and honestly made me realize most of this blackpill stuff is made up.
But I never changed. Getting a gf didn't fix me. I'm constantly paranoid that she's going to reject me or stop loving me. I distance myself from her preemptively, so that if she does cheat or reject me, it will be very plausible and obvious that I didn't care. I'd just say "Yeah. I've been thinking this wouldn't work out too. Seeya." But I wait until she's upset and confused enough that I feel confident she still wants me to start getting close to her again. By this I mean saying 'Hi' to her, hugging her back, holding her in bed, or even looking at her, but I will gradually start doing those things again and get back to normal until I get paranoid again.
I never admit to distancing either. If she asks I gaslight her and say "What are you talking about? Why are you getting weird?"

I know it's emotional abuse. But if you could feel how I feel for just one second, you'd understand. I want to kill myself every time I make her upset. I look at her crying face and in my mind I can see the happy one I took away. I want to tell her how insecure and afraid of her I really am. I go to the bathroom when I'm on the verge of tears to hide, and take a shower doubling over with how nauseous I get, wondering if I should kill myself, collapse on my knees before her and tell her what a terrible awful and evil person I am, or just pretend nothing ever happened and shower her with love and affection.

I love her so much that I break down in tears just hugging her while she sleeps. She doesn't know any of this. I pretend to be a happy, jovial person to her and everyone else. She literally has no idea I'm a psychotic freak. To her I just get distant sometimes or playful other times. But I always want to die. I can't tell her any of this because I'm actually a real evil person. The best option for her is to get away from me and never come back, and if I were a good person I would make sure she's safe from me. But I'm not.
>>
>>23694199
i've been here for 13 years
>>
wasn't rolling on that post btw doesn't count
>>
>>23694206
>ChatGPT, write me something a faggot would say on 4chan for (you)s
>>
>>23694206
>cowardice makes you rationalise you're a bad person
come on mate. don't be a pussy. talk it out. she'll respect you more. it's only a matter of time before your mindset destroys your relationship.
>>
>>23691341
In my Catholic theology class back in HS, my teacher was explaining the trinity and I may have made a comparison to that and fusions in Steven Universe
>>
File: 1501307434308.jpg (18 KB, 467x125)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
I feel nothing
>>
>>23694205
Looking back beyond 500 years is LARPing shit, and the Crusades were largely about control of the Eastern Mediterranean and the Levant. The main Muslim forces of the Crusades were from Seljuk Turks too.

The religious reasons were obviously just a pretext to secure land and trade routes, no different than now. I am sorry that low IQ peasants like you believe there's some greater transcendental meaning to these wars in such an accursed region. The only thing Christcuckery and Pisslam are good at is rallying war support for purposes of securing territory.
>>
>>23694219
Here's what chatgpt came up with:
>ChatGPT: Oh, darling, you're asking for a real slice of digital life, aren't you? Let's dive into the cesspool of anonymity where the internet's most 'unique' individuals frolic and flourish. Imagine a dimly lit room, the glow of a dozen screens piercing the darkness. The clacking of keyboards and the occasional crunch of a Doritos chip echoes through the air. A figure hunches over a desk, greasy hair melding with their sweat-stained t-shirt. They're about to post something that would make even the most jaded 4channer raise an eyebrow. The post reads: "Guys, I've been feeling really *lewd* about the new anime season, especially that one show with the loli baker. Her apron strings are so... *tight*. Did anyone else catch that scene where she *accidentally* spilled the flour on herself? Oh, and those moe noises she makes... *slurp*. But seriously, why can't all girls be like that?" The user hits send, their heart racing with anticipation of the chaos to come. The room is silent for a moment, save for the fan whirring, before the replies flood in. The anonymity emboldens them, the thrill of potential outrage fuels their words. They revel in the thought of the digital battlefield they've just entered, ready to defend their 'innocent' love for underaged anime characters with the ferocity of a thousand suns.
>>
>>23694240
"Imagine a dimly /lit/ room"
Clever
>>
>>23694238
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
RELIGION ISN'T REALLLLLLLLLLLL

HISTORICAL MATERIALISM IS THE ONLY WAY TO UNDERSTAND THIS RELIGIOUS MATTER IM NOT WRONG IM NOT WRONG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>23694161
NTA but just to play devil’s advocate a little.
>Today, Europe has poured billions into Dubai and KSA having countless investments there, and Turkey is no longer an enemy being a part of NATO. Granted, Iran is Europe's enemy *now* but wasn't 500 years ago.

This is all true-ish, but whilst it might mean that there aren’t literal carpetbombing and nuclear strikes in either direction from the EU to the Middle East, I don’t think it necessarily covers all levels of the issue that many Anons have. Like, yeah, we’re good at the top and there are good working relationships for the multi-nationals making investments in the East but below the surface does this argument not start to fall apart because of the modern, younger and more “online” Muslim and Christian people? Have they (with the gentle hand of the news media) not inflated these tension and created a different stance and overall approach to religion than what was held/felt in the past? Is it not fair to assume that the social landscape hundreds of years ago likely allowed/facilitated a western religion/muslim relationship far easier than now, though I imagine it wasn’t because they were moderate (if anything they were far more extreme) but rather acting out of necessity.

Also as this is /lit/ I’m interested in religious history, yurop and the Middle East so sling me some recs if you can.
>>
>>23694238
>anon says Christian Europe never vilified Islam as a whole
>there's absolute definite proof it did via the likes of Pope Urban II god's representative on earth
>anon says some retarded copes to try and weasel out of his humiliation
>it doesn't work
>anon pretends historical precedent and accumulation aren't a thing and this Pope in question magically doesn't affect anything going forward either
>anon for the life of him can't figure out why people hate Islam today
zozzle
>>
>>23694248
It's genuinely unnerving to think these are the people going around calling others uneducated, they literally don't understand cause and effect.
>>
>>23694248
The Crusades seem like a complex affair especially if Europe was trying to claim the Levant. The Levant belongs to its neighbors and was historically a part of even pre-Islamic empires.
The Levant is geostrategically important.
>>
File: 1718413964689852.jpg (61 KB, 954x674)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>23694265
Extremely based post.
>>
hittin a nod right now. i wouldn't even be conscious if i hadn't already slept all day.
>>
>>23694222
just letting it fall apart and acting like i never cared at all would be better of course. i could live with that
>>
>>23693619
Everyone here is the same age as me because you are all my mind serfs. I am going to make kanye's wife new clothes out of your skins.
>>
4 8 15 16 23 42
>>
-the bends_2-

i should have been a better friend.
fading and shrinking--
sinking and sinking.
feeling the pressure--
solipsistic thinking...
when suddenly,
i found a friend,
who's kind to me, and me to them.
i'm coveting it
like handmade fire.
rising to the surface, the overpressure’s releasing;
the nitrogen effervescence is seeping….
>>
>New album comes out from popular artist.
>Everybody is saying it's awesome.
>I listen to it.
>I don't care for it at all.
This keeps happening.
>>
>>23694206
coward
>>
File: 1714954081515988.jpg (110 KB, 639x808)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
I wish I could blow through my money faster so I could hurry up and blow my brains out
>>
>>23694292
coward
>>
i did a number on myself this time
>>
>>23694333
I'm a retard who never passed math, is he saying that he wanted 6001 spears?
>>
I dislike most of you.
>>
>>23694371
He wanted 12002. 6000 is less than half, while 6002 is more than half. Therefore, 6001 is half of what he wanted, making the desired total 12,002
>>
>>23694377
Thanks, anon.
>>
Every time I think I'm good at something I find other people who do the same thing and realise that I'm worse than mediocre.
>>
i like Richard Pryor because he couldn't read but he managed anyway. he could fly a plane and he could memorize lines and make people laugh but he couldn't read.
>>
>>23694377
That's actually incorrect. The number of spears he wants is some number that is less than 12,004 and some number greater than 12,000. There is not enough information to prove which of those three in-between numbers it is.
>>
I'm not afraid to tell some of my opinions, even in real life.
>>
I can't understand Scottish English IRL. i'm from the eastern US and i straight up can't understand a single word those people say even though I know that they're speaking the same language. do they have a hard time understanding us? I dunno. hell, I don't even do well with Brits, and that's supposed to be like the same thing. I'm not good with Jamaicans either.
>>
>>23694356
You can recover. Pick up the pieces and just keep moving. Penis
>>
>>23694411
>thinking you can have a fraction of a spear
you get a failing grade
>>
>>23694433
i mean no, i can't necessarily recover, i might have actually killed myself this time, it'll be a while before i know.
>>
>>23694442
>thinking you can have a fraction of a spear
>you get a failing grade
That's irrelevant. There is nothing stopping him from wanting 12,003, 12,002, 12,001 whole spears. Even if materially it wouldn't be practical he would be given a half spear, it is still a true statement that those three possible desired values of whole spears are equally valid based on the statements the image makes.

The respective halves are: 6001.5, 6001, and 6000.5. 6002 whole spears is still be higher than all of the respective halves and 6000 is lower. These are all true statements and can still be valid with him seeking whole spears only.

I can want three dogs, but if someone gave me 1 dog, I would say they gave me less than half of the dogs I wanted, and 2 dogs would be more than half. That doesn't require someone to be able to chop a dog in half in order to give me the exact half value for my comparative statements about halves to be true.
>>
Girl is coming over, but she's married. Nothing romantic is going to happen. This is a platonic relationship.
>>
>>23694469
So what? Have a good time.
>>
>>23694465
I'm gonna go butcher a dog for you
>>
I've had a lot of relationships end out of the blue for inexplicable reasons during my life. I'll get along with someone for a while and then one day they'll decide they've had enough and cut all contact. At least 3 different people I thought I was on really good terms with ended up doing this.
It makes me wonder if something is just really wrong with me and once people get close enough to see it they walk away. It makes me wonder if I was ever really close with anyone or if I was being somehow used for an unknown purpose, and that once it was fulfilled I was no longer needed. It makes me think that maybe I just shouldn't be around people at all, that understanding and relating to them is beyond me, that I should find a way to retire to an isolated cabin in northern Idaho or something and never speak to another person face to face again. If I'm just no good as a person then I should just stop burdening people by trying to fit in with them when I clearly don't.
>>
All the food and drinks in my country are so boring, I wanna go to the US just for that shit, you guys have so much variety.
>>
>>23694472
It probably looks like I'm making out her marriage as being a big deal, but that's not my intention. She just happens to be married and is coming over by herself. I agree that this scenario is no big deal. There's definitely no chance that anything romantic could happen. We're friends.
>>
>>23694478
Even if something did happen, that's not on you, you wouldn't be a bad guy in that scenario. Have a good time, anon.
>>
>>23694474
There's no reason to have friends less you are 100% sure he/she is legit. I have one such friend. Everyone else I just stopped having contact with. Partly people I've known for more than a decade. I just blocked their numbers sometimes simply because I remembered them saying something mean to me for no reason 4 years ago. At this point that's too much for me. I just don't trust people anymore. A few weeks ago I did the mistake of 'making new friends' one last time and got punched into the face by one such 'friend'. So I blocked everyone out of my private life who isn't part of the family and my one good friend.
I advise everyone to do the same.
>>
using christianity as psychotherapy to treat my depression
>>
File: 1498867901381.png (34 KB, 800x480)
34 KB
34 KB PNG
>>23694265
Holy based.

>>23694465
>I can want three dogs, but if someone gave me 1 dog, I would say they gave me less than half of the dogs I wanted, and 2 dogs would be more than half.
Wrong. It's syllogistically incorrect to use half this way in the situation described, math just like language has syntactic meaning which you can't twist around to try and weasel out of looking like a retard after trying to be pedantic. You are not smart, you are wrong.
>>
I think I am finally ready to admit I am an absolute clueless hack with no creativity or generally valuable traits. It's freeing because I can finally be honest and accept a lot of the awful things that have happened to me. Every awkward interaction, every failed academic goal, every failed relationship, every cringeworthy creative work that I believed was "actually not bad this time" and all the times I thought I was still bad at a competitive sport despite grinding hundreds of hours trying my absolute best every day I could.

It still sucks being generally worthless but I don't blame myself anymore and the pain of that was a lot worse than I realized.
>>
Woke up from a nightmare
>>
Faulkner gives the best writing advice.
https://www.themarginalian.org/2017/02/15/william-faulkner-sherwood-anderson/
https://www.themarginalian.org/2013/09/25/william-faulkner-paris-review-interview-writing/
>>
>>23694566
>>I can want three dogs, but if someone gave me 1 dog, I would say they gave me less than half of the dogs I wanted, and 2 dogs would be more than half.
>Wrong. It's syllogistically incorrect to use half this way in the situation described, math just like language has syntactic meaning
Your use of “syllogistically” seems misplaced in this context. Syllogistic reasoning involves drawing conclusions from two premises, which isn’t applicable to my example. My point is about comparative values and how they can be expressed in terms of halves, regardless of whether the items in question can be physically divided.

For instance, if I want three dogs, receiving one dog is less than half of my desired amount, and receiving two dogs is more than half. This comparison doesn’t require the physical division of dogs, just as my example with spears doesn’t require the physical division of spears. The mathematical and logical validity of these comparisons remains intact.

>which you can't twist around to try and weasel out of looking like a retard after trying to be pedantic. You are not smart, you are wrong.
Adding this comment after the post you just made suggests you should try to improve your self-awareness of how your own posts come across.
>>
>>23694735
>he's still going
>and still wrong
>wrote an entire story in reply to a post which refutes the very reply he just wrote
Fucking sad honestly
>>
>>23694744
I admire how persistent you are in pretending you weren't mistaken. It would probably help your personal growth to learn how to say the statement "Oh, my bad, you were right." instead of just obstinately pretending there's some imaginary error that doesn't exist, but you do you, I'm not responsible for your growth as a person. Have a nice day either way.
>>
>>23694744
if he never stops replying that means he isn't a retarded loser :)
>>
>"If you coom, you must consoom."
>>
New: >>23694833
>>
>>23694161
>Implying the turks aren't wrecking Germany
They're still the enemy
>>
I just wanna say

HELLFIRE MISSILES WEREN'T MADE IN THE ENDZONE!!

NERDS RULE!!!

FUCK THE HATERS!!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.