[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mlp/ - Pony

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

What are you talking about I am not hypnotized, I just realized that I am owned by the one true god Anon, say would you like to join me.

Previous thread>>41139014

Originating from a thread about a niche form of hypnosis, now encompasses varied hypnosis methods from spiraling specs to subtle spells, swinging watches to wafting brews. Post anything and everything about controlling a mind. All ponies (mares and stallions, fillies and colts) are welcome and encouraged. Greens and other content only tangentially related will be better recieved in SPG or SiM depending. Good rule of thumb is if it doesn’t involve taking control of a pony’s mind, it probably goes somewhere else. (e.g. no slavery without mind control scenes, IRL self-hypnosis audio, or tupperware rp)

Thread archive https://ponepaste.org/9352
>>
here before it becomes a foalcon thread
>>
>>41192587
Thanks, any ideas maybe Taking advance of leaders weaknesses and insecurities to hypnotize them.
>>
Not gonna delve into this too much since too many details can be a turn off for the write anons here.

Sassy Saddles turning Coco into a perfect assistant for Rarity ( and her as well )
>>
>>41192587
Go fuck yourself, the thread is better off dead than infested with shitheads like you.
>>
>>41193297
I think they were just joking, like we can have some fun, heck I laugh at foal con and am writing a terrible flurry heart green.

Which I am surprised anyone likes but I am very thankful at least someone does.
>>
mmmm hypno mares
>>
Let's try to survive.
>>
>>41194396
Yup
>>
Maybe something where a restaurant or hotel is a front to brainwash powerful Nobel mares and rarity falls into the trap.

Maybe something with ember. Where her advisor turns her into a submissive bitch pet, convincing her, that she has to be submissive to him otherwise she will be submissive to everyone else.
>>
Can anybody help me find that story where Gilda treats Lightning like a prey ?
Cant find it in the thread archive
>>41192535
Also the ponepaste archive is privated for some reason.
>>
>>41195225
Oh wait it was there
https://ponepaste.org/8821

But the ponepaste archive is still privated though.
>>
In case anyone wants to hop in.
>>41194615
>>
Which pony is most likely to volunteer for hypnosis, and why? Hard mode: you can’t say Pinkie Pie

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.