[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mlp/ - Pony

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: KINO after KINO.png (1.6 MB, 1920x1080)
1.6 MB
1.6 MB PNG
This is the SECOND thread dedicated to the discussion of the My Little Pony Movie, "The Death of Twilight Sparkle", created, produced, animated, written, and published by Tamers12345. Due to how fast the previous thread moved, a second containment thread is necessary so that we do not disturb the rest of the board.

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS A CONTAINMENT THREAD. If you choose to post outside of it, please be respectful of the /mlp/ board's culture. If you choose to enter it, then you do so at your own risk. Side effects may include:
>Involuntary kneeling
>Involuntary masturbating
>Involuntary feelings of sehnsucht
>Involuntary shouting of the word "kino"
>The desire for more
>The desire for change
>The desire to protect
>The desire to save
>The end of mental creativity blocks
>Bemusement
>Mild panic
>Uncontrollable laughter
>Bliss

As always, please visit Nurse Redheart if you have an erection lasting more than four (4) hours after watching the movie.
>>
I think it's third
>>
>>41526271
i think you should shut the heck up
>>
Someone post popcorn applejack
>>
File: GZqucqiXAAAC_ot.jpg (156 KB, 1500x1500)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
>>41526265
TAMERS IS PURE KINO
>>
File: Flawless.png (281 KB, 1155x1155)
281 KB
281 KB PNG
Worked on Flawless a lil more before lining
>>
>>41526286
Gosh I want her to just fucking kill me
>>
>>41526265
Tamers singelhandedly reviving the community, fucking called it.
>>
i legit can't get over it
i've been kneeling for hours
how the fuck did he do it
>the Touhou montage
>Flawless
>Trixie's fakeout death
>Daybreaker cameo
>Pinkie breaking the 4th wall
>Sunset out of nowhere
>Rarity both creating and killing Flawless
>the credits
>Twixie fucking
there is NO way he can top this
>>
>>41526271
I mean yeah, I thought the same thing. Technically though that other one was made well in advanced.
>>
File: medium.webm (640 KB, 800x450)
640 KB
640 KB WEBM
Pure kino
>>
>>41526303
Be honest how hard did you basedchamp at this moment?
>>
File: 1728705679000489.gif (3.71 MB, 600x338)
3.71 MB
3.71 MB GIF
>>41526265
Is Opaline part of the Tamers lore?
>>
File: 3977.png (1.23 MB, 1876x1050)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB PNG
>>41526297
It's truly his greatest pony achievement so far. I'm already lowering my expectations for the next few episode because I simply don't think it's possible for them to compare
>>
>>41526297
We only have one more episode. I doubt it will be as bombastic as this one. Probably just wrapping up some relationship drama between Chrissy/shining/cadence, Scootaloo and Sweetie, and Braeburn with maybe some shit about soarin having alicorn magic.
>>
>>41526312
Are you retarded? It's going to be all in on Soarin with a side of Scoots. Get ready for gay melodrama.
>>
not posting on-topic on your gay containment thread
>>
>>41526316
I'm sure all three of the romances I mentioned will appear but Braeburn is definitely taking center stage.
>>
>>41526312
I don't think he's going to stop. I really think Tamers is trying to turn his animations into a full-time job and with MLP he's finally achieving popular recognition. I think he might go back to Sonic Underground for a few episodes but it simply just won't garner as much interest as MLP. Like it or not, Tamers is horse famous now. I think we'll get a new season of MLP by the end of the year.
>>
>>41526321
I'm pretty sure this ep was the bookend to Crystal Empire romance.
>>
>>41526325
Tamers has been doing nothing but SU for years, and for the vast majority of those years not seeking financial compensation. He's not going to abandon SU. He could take a break but that would be it.
>>
>>41526265
Hey, a new thread! Perfect timing cos I just finished the movie 'bout an hour ago (though I had caught the last 5-10 minutes of the stream).
Quite honestly I went into the video expecting nothing. The last two episodes were shit. But it'd be an understatement to say I was pleasantly surprised! This one seemed to be filled to the brim with relevant memes and good humor! It truly felt like a movie with the highs and lows in the plot-, and I love the new mare! Flawless is flawless! She vaporized Pinkie Pie and impaled AJ!
>>
>>41526341
>The last two episodes were shit
You're shit
>>
>>41526344
And you're a faggot, my dear Anon.
>>
absolute fuckin masterpiece per usual from Tamers, had me all the way through, even when I started to get bored he popped the 4th wall break and evacuated my sides.
>>
https://derpibooru.org/images/3461742
D I A M O N D S
>>
>>41526329
I didn't say he's going to abandon SU, but he's not going to abandon MLP either.
>>
>>41526392
Nah he seems to be enjoying it and has said there's plenty more stories to tell. I hope he takes a break though. The format for these episodes is very different to the format for SU. I feel like they need more forethought.
>>
>>41526397
I really think he's doing a good job of winging it and bringing shit back in for later episodes. Its chaotic but everything so far has led to something
>>
>>41526389
Crazy thing is it's 100% canon and made by Tamers
>>
>>41526357
Grow a functioning brain and stop referring to everyone as faggots and everything as retarded
>>
Wait a second...

Trixie has a scythe that is REALLY clearly referencing Soul Eater. We all saw that from the beginning but Sunset is using magical duel pistols.
Trixie is Maka
Shimsham is Kidd
That means he's probably got a Black Star lined up.

Who do we know that's annoying, a unicorn and one of the strongest characters in the setting despite not being related to Gods?
>>
You know who just reviewed the movie.
>>41525960

>calls it short
>it's over 10k words long
Mother of Celestia. Does it he always do this?
>>
>>41526404
>Grow a functioning brain
>accuses me of calling something retarded
Excuse me? I'll have you know this the first time in this thread that I'll be using the word retarded; reserved for (You). And clearly you're indeed a faggot if you enjoyed the gay shipping.
>>
>>41526430
>Does he always do this?
Stop referring to yourself in the third person; no one cares about you.
>>
>>41526439
Stop being jealous, NIGGER.
>>
File: 1676464740065.jpg (2.45 MB, 4128x3096)
2.45 MB
2.45 MB JPG
Someone (pic related) made a Flora plush, someone else will make Flawless plush, right?
>>
>>41526448
Probably plenty of pony plush patterns someone could use as a base to make one
>>
>>41526448
/mlp/ is far more prone to plushes than SUfans. It's surely inevitable. As long as you are fine with Flora mogging you.
>>
I'm obsessed with the 2hu bit
>>
>>41526458
It was really well done
>>
>>41526464
Its impressive how quickly tamers has gone from being hated by /mlp/ for bringing in migrants to causing all of /mlp/ to bend the knee.
>>
File: twisex.gif (3.49 MB, 600x338)
3.49 MB
3.49 MB GIF
Watching this scene fills me with a profound envy and sadness over something I'll never get to experience. At the end of the day we're just creatures that want to love and be loved by somebody. The catharsis of unleashing your pent up emotions, completely giving yourself to someone and being enveloped fully in your most vulnerable state. This isn't like a throwaway tryst to satisfy carnal desires, this is true love making. Like damn man, this crushes my soul like a wet bag of Doritos.
>>
>>41526483
He created a new kino mare and did not immediately cuck Trixie into le transie tool of Starlight
>>
so the whole reason about trixie being so powerful was that she MAYBE had a twin that died in the womb and passed the powers on her, explaining the different colors for her magic

is that why tamers picked sunset? because shr also used two differrnt magic ajras in the show?
>>
>>41526491
It's so unbelievably hot. Like you said it goes beyond lust. It's such an intense need to give yourself to a specific someone. To take a specific someone. Those tears of joy and overwhelming emotions. I want so bad to have every inch of Trixie's body pressed against mine and it's still not enough. It's not close enough.
>>
>>41526491
>This isn't like a throwaway tryst to satisfy carnal desires, this is true love making.
Kill yourself, Trixie. Lol stop crying bitch, I wasn't being literal.

Uh huh whatever you say, Anon.
>>
I just finished this movie and I'm fucking baffled. What the fuck did I just watch? I'm so confused. I have so many questions. Everything that happened surrounding the bond of Trixie and Luna, Flawless and the different dimensions or realms are so confusing and I guess stupid. So when Rarity made this transfer spell it created a fusion of Trixie and Twilight instead of what was intended which was the transferring of the Night's Veil curse from between Trixie and Luna to between Trixie and Twilight for whatever reason. I also don't understand why Rarity is capable of such powerful spells and I don't understand why Trixie is said to be this powerful unicorn and full of potential and maybe even more powerful than Twilight even though we never see that she is powerful and even though in the MLP:FIM she of course is a loser of a hornlet - as is Rarity. I know this is an AU so he can mess with the powerlevel all he wants, but it is of course off putting for someone who knows the real show and also if he references episodes of MLP:FIM. Which also put me off is that Nightmare Moon and Daybreaker seem to be just fucking transformations that the alicorns can switch into whenever they like instead of being an evil corruption like it is in MLP:FIM. Also it is weird that we always see the moon with the Mare in the Moon even though Luna was not banished to the moon by Celestia - Tamers should know what the Mare in the Moon implies; it implies Luna or Nightmare Moon being banished which she clearly isn't. The most confusing part is the realm that Twilight and Trixie end up trapped in after the transfer spell: So they are trapped in this realm and then Flawless can also just enter this realm for whatever reason and I guess Flawless isn't really a fusion of Twilight and Trixie because Flawless and Twilight and Trixie can exist simultaneously? And suddenly Luna can also enter this realm for whatever reason? I guess because of the Night's Veil connection? Oh, and Flawless has I guess also time-bending powers which she only uses once? And she can I guess just render the magic of other ponies in this realm useless, but why didn't she just do that in the beginning of the fight, but only when Luna showed up? Oh, and Applejack, Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy were just somehow revived without explanation or maybe I missed something? I also don't understand why, after the transfer spell was casted, Twilight and Trixie were blown into smitherines and why Twilight's head was blown off even though they did not die. Because now there theoretically exists two Twilights and two Trixies - even though the other counterparts are of course dead; but Twilight's brain now exists two times in this world: In her dead body and in her other alive body, which is weird. Plus, I don't think those sexually charged scenes at the end were necessary especially when it uses the My Little Pony IP which is also consumed by children.
>>
>>41526524
why would you watch this movie, which is the finale of arcs built up over several episodes, before those episodes?
>>
>>41526529
I watched all Tamers episodes. Why do you assume I haven't watched previous ones?
>>
>>41526532
>Applejack, Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy were just somehow revived without explanation or maybe I missed something?
this happens constantly
>>
>>41526534
Really? Where did that also happen?
>>
>>41526524
They were just traveling between demensions; the blood was for comedic effect. Like Pinkie Pie was watching the movie with us even though she exploded a half hour before.
>>
>>41526524
Its tamers, 90% of the time it's a shitpost. The technicalities of the spell shouldn't be thought about too much.
>>
>>41526540
the battle between twilight and braeburn/big mac/soarin?
>>
>>41526524
One. Tamers could not care less about canon inhibitions, both in the show and his very own series. It's better this way so as to avoid convoluted plot line that has no belong in Tamer's vision of content, which is foremost humor.
Two.
>He doesn't like the sexually charged scenes
What a faggot.
>>
>>41526544
It looked like they were "only" highly injured after that fight and not that they died.
>>
>>41526549
soarin got blasted through the throat
it's a gag show first, never forget that little bro
>>
>>41526541
What do you specifically mean with travelling between dimensions? Which characters? And whose blood do you mean?
>>
>>41526540
When Rainbowdash bashed out rarity's brains (even though canonically Rarity btfos her power wise. Rarity impaled celestia and 1 shot flawless)
>>
>>41526557
Then why do people call this kino and kneel-bending? You are admitting it isn't that deep, but people pretend like it is.
>>
>>41526561
because it has a lot of thought and effort for a gag show, but that's still the main appeal and primary genre
>>
>>41526561
It is deep yet funny. It is low quality yet high quality. It is cringe yet kino. If you don't get it, you will never get tamers12345.
>>
>>41526564
This episode did not seem like it wanted to be a mere gag. The previous ones: Yes. They were clearly ironic, but this movie seems like Tamers wanted it to be epic and not just for the keks. You don't just introduce tons of lore because it is funny.
>>
>>41526572
it's called a "setup," you know, for the punchline?
>>
>>41526574
The punchline is that it was all fake and just an in-universe movie? Or what?
>>
>>41526576
you'll have to wait for the next one
>>
>>41526572
One of tamer's defining traits is being tone deaf and using tonal whiplash. Its just how he is, let him cook.
>>
>>41526560
Maybe, but those episodes did not have stakes like this one. So there one could just brush it off. And I also thought that Rarity didn't die when Rainbow Dash bashed her brains out with a bowling ball, because it is a cartoon.
>>
>>41526576
>He doesn't know what a metanarrative is.
>>
>>41526265
Don't forget to vote this new episode (or movie in this case) to be featured in this year's Top Pony Videos of October
>>
>>41526612
Where do we do that?
>>
Well well well, sparklefags are bottoms after all and now the world shall realize it too
>>
>>41526612
Where do we do that?
>>
>>41526616
Bald. Bald. Bald.
>>
File: 1728716631956954.png (285 KB, 1280x720)
285 KB
285 KB PNG
>>41526621
Silence bottom
>>
Not hearing much from the Tamers-Antis after the release of this masterpiece.
>>
File: Screenshot (166).png (592 KB, 986x557)
592 KB
592 KB PNG
Good morning, /mlp/.
>>
>>41526648
>no morning wood edit
I guess I’ll have to do it myself
>>
>>41526657
there is one
>>
File: GYgCRpeW0AAPJUq.jpg (115 KB, 983x553)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
>>41526612
>vote this episode even though last episode was funnier
Also, we have 1 more episode probably this month, so hold you HORSES.
>>
File: Screenshot (153).png (551 KB, 992x540)
551 KB
551 KB PNG
Wew.
>>
>>41526325
Nah wrong take brother, realize this, SU is the mecca. We all congregate to his TRVE WORKS of art, it's our job to go home his other works, from MLP, Zatch bell, or whatever else he wants to do, our job is to bring them to SU, like Bartlebys witness...he wants to revive SU to take us to paradise but he needs others to believe in him
>>
>>41526663
Tamers knows what his audience wants
>>
>>41526663
Show me Screenshot (154), bitch.
>>
>>41526325
Tamers has more powerful autism than The bronies had at their peak, let alone now. He will never stop doing SU stuff, but I can see the MLP stuff going on a bit longer in being a side project he comes back to from time to time.
>>
File: Screenshot (154).png (488 KB, 816x555)
488 KB
488 KB PNG
>>41526670
Okay.
>>
File: GZoaLnra0AA5TjL.jpg (188 KB, 1552x1070)
188 KB
188 KB JPG
>>41526612
Link it, bitch.
>>
>>41526672
>The sadness of rarities existence is being funneled into AJ
>>
So was the movie some kind of commentary on lesbian relationships? Basically every character was more or less a dyke.
>>
File: Flawless lewd thoughts.png (72 KB, 1732x1716)
72 KB
72 KB PNG
>>
>>41526325
>with MLP he's finally achieving popular recognition.
Wow, in this fandom they usually jump ship FROM MLP to something more popular. What a God.
>>
>>41526614
>>41526620
>>41526673
https://www.youtube.com/@LittleshyFiM/community

This guy is the one who does it. He will upload a link to his community tab near the end of the month.

>>41526661
That one was uploaded in spetember, no? If yes, then we missed it
>>
File: 1000002343.webm (3.02 MB, 1280x720)
3.02 MB
3.02 MB WEBM
>>41526637
That's because this one was actually decent. Every scene with Luna was pure and utter kino. He actually genuinely understands her character and just played her straight. Chrysalis was genuinely funny, I expected Flawless to be Bartleby 2, but was pleasantly surprised with how she was handled. Everything in Flawless's mind was done well, Luna going full Nightmare because she's sick of Celestia's shit was fine. Certainly well animated..
But we still had to get in the teehee poopy buttholes, pretty much everything with the rest of the mane 6 was garbage, we were teased with genuinely good and exciting voice acting only to immediately go back to the dogshit TTS voices, nothing about the transfer spell made any sense, and we had to get in a scene of the characters insulting the audience for genuinely caring.
The good balanced out the garbage for once. If he kept up putting stuff out like this, I might genuinely stop hating on the guy.
Oh and replacing disgusting gay male romamce for a genuinely loving and passionate lesbian scene was wonderful. More like this.
>>
>>41526821
>the same writing quality with a different subject matter makes it better
damm
>>
>>41526821
good summation of what I thought of the episode as well (except for the TTS voice bit, I like 'em), the removal of the gay shit definitely made the movie worthwhile for me too.
>>
>>41526821
damn, not even a tamers fan but you don't deserve his videos.
>gay=bad _lesbian=good
yuriniggas are absolute pieces of shit
>>
I'm glad most /mlp/ anons are now seeing the light with tamers. but some of you guys are still lost. you really just need to let tamers cook and understand he pretty much always delivers. he's put stuff in SU episodes that doesn't get referenced unil YEARS later. if there's something you're confused about or think was unintentional or incorrect you're probably wrong. good example of this type of thing:

https://youtu.be/oaSvMtqESpQ?si=7AdVMUk8CSpDBcwJ&t=225

less than 4 minutes into the first MLP episode, tamers literally kills trixie as a gag. when he was asked about it he said he actually had no idea who that character was and just used a random pony he found. fast forward 4 months and he had an entire plot planned out with trixie being a central character. he obviously knew all this ahead of time and just thought it would be funny to unceremoniously kill a character he was about to develop a shit ton.

that's the way tamers brain operates, you can't really apply logic to him like a traditional fan creator. if you really want to get philosophical a lot of this type of humour that tamers employs is based around lampooning continuity and writing errors that aren't just common in fan works but original animated fiction as well. the way tamers engages with this stuff is very self aware.

tamers asspulls are not some fault or thing he didn't plan for, they're almost always deliberate gags which are funny BECAUSE asspulls are a common complaint with this type of fiction. that's the whole reason tamers continually does stuff like this. he's an ardent celebrant of fan fiction on a kind of meta level where he loves not just the good stuff about it but all the cringe and retarded aspects to. him dialing that stuff up to 11 is pretty much always intentional.
>>
>>41526854
My friends pushed me to watch Tamers SU videos for years. I don't think I laughed at a single one. I don't care if he waits years for some keikaku reference, most of his videos suck.
>>41526852
Go back to /co/, you don't belong here.
>>
>>41526868
>you don't belong here
I've been here since /mlp/ was made.
>>
This episode feels so stylistically different now https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaSvMtqESpQ
>>
>>41526875
For some reason there was a huge boost in quality right after that with the sonic school bus episode
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOBRP0QGlkg
The fight at the end is basically a prototype for all the horse anime battles that came after.
>>
File: 1373781749366.png (321 KB, 415x723)
321 KB
321 KB PNG
Finally watched it, holly shit.

>the build up
>the fight scenes
>the OC
>the 4th wall break
>the sex scene

Jesus Christ, I would go to the cinemas more often if it was this good
>>
>chrysalis didnt bounce on white boy cock
4/10 movie, nice ass shots though.
>>
>>41526821
What you have against poop? I bet you poop too, racist
>>
>>41526297
>Rarity both creating and killing Flawless
Kinda funny how that worked out.
>>
File: file (4).png (484 KB, 1113x1029)
484 KB
484 KB PNG
Twilight still evil though
>>
>>41526886
Trust the plan. She's waiting for the perfect moment to steal him away
>>
>>41526879
That whole scene with clifton out home with his family is the funniest shit wver
>>
>>41526612
Are any of you actually going to vote, though? Last time Tamers got *allegedly* very few votes, so either Littleshy was full of shit or no one cared enough to actually bother with it.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (429 KB, 514x479)
429 KB
429 KB PNG
>Flawless Head

You know very well what is happening
>>
File: kino.webm (3.01 MB, 1228x678)
3.01 MB
3.01 MB WEBM
>>41526879
>both the fight with the russian kid and the fight with the mare in the mirror had unexplained time rewind
What did Tamers mean by this?
>>
File: 1613968706793.png (248 KB, 722x692)
248 KB
248 KB PNG
>>41526648
I want to wake up to this. Why can't I wake up to this?
>>
>>41526907
Weakest dyke vs average fag
>>
>>41526924
it just looks cool
>>
>>41526663
desperately needs a ponut edit
>>
File: ReCOOM.jpg (84 KB, 952x720)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>41526663
>>
>>41526939
This and some specks of shit too.
>>
File: impressed.png (352 KB, 377x404)
352 KB
352 KB PNG
This series is such garbage catering to the lowest hanging fruit common denominator basic fandom monkey brained individuals. Anyone who actually likes this is seriously fucked in the head and needs to watch something that has more quality and thought put into i-

>Nightmare Moon appearing and beating up Celestia
>Celestia turning the tables and knocking her to her base form in one fucking hit

Never the fuck mind this is kino actually.
>>
File: 1728694330986435.png (467 KB, 1110x975)
467 KB
467 KB PNG
I accidentally posted applejack appreciation in the dying thread instead of here
https://youtu.be/dyMPc2n1cyc

I love the direction this redneck is going in
>>
>>41526939
normal assholes are better.
>>
Rarity is clearly a disguised alicorn far stronger than Celestia and Luna
why is she pretending to be a simple unicorn?
anyone else cought on to this hidden badass trope?
>>
>>41526981
>Applejack is actually super talented but is held back by her adherence to apple family traditions and expectations
He never misses
>>
>>41526991
Nightmare Rarity could be a thing. She could just be orchestrating all of this according to keikaku before revealing herself.
>>
File: morningjack.png (1.24 MB, 1848x1040)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB PNG
>>41526997
Someone like a PPPfag ought to make a whole cover of that song and maybe the rest of the Rascal Farts discography
>>
Is Fluttershy ever gonna get her romance arc or is she gonna be a forever femcel
>>
>>41527036
Fluttershy exists to rip ass at the final episode and completely undercut the climax moment by farting it apart
>>
>>41527036
Fluttershy is gonna make a tulpa and it'll be like a jojo stand
>>
>>41526984
Normal assholes/pussies looks alien on a pony, it's an instant turn off.
>>
do i have to watch all of the other tamers videos first before watching this one?
>>
>>41527036
Who is even a good pic for fluttershy to date? She seems destined to a life of background pony loneliness, seething over dykes not wanting to fuck her.
>>
>>41527072
the MLP ones you definitely should or else so much is gonna be random and out of nowhere
>>
>>41527072
Just the MLP episodes, I recommend SU but if you're only here for the mares then that's my suggestion.
>>
>>41527075
Me.
>>
>>41527072
also don't watch the SUxMLP crossover
>>
>>41527007
Make me a listof the songs and I will handle it for you m8 (depends if the tamers thread will be still here I may end up posting in PPP)
>>
>>41527072
I second >>41527081 in that the first pony vid with sonic content is not relevant
>>
>>41527072
Sort his videos out from oldest to newest and watch everything from there, including some of the irl videos. Understanding Tamers as a person is necessary to fully appreciate the quality this man pumps out.
>>41527081 >>41527089
Do not listen to these faggot, the other mlp videos reference events in the SUxMLP crossover
>>
>>41527081
>>41527089
I have to correct my-self. If you are an enjoyer of Crank Dat - Souljah Boy, which I am, you will also find something redeeming in the episode.
>>
>>41526612
Don't do this, it's going to attract annoying fags to tamers.
>>
>>41527093
*Do not listen to these faggots
I wasn't expecting a second cocksucker to appear as I was writing that post and forgot to make it plural
>>
>>41527093
>"Understanding Tamers as a person is necessary to fully appreciate the quality this man pumps out."
>proceeds to call others faggots
>>
>>41526821
>we were teased with genuinely good and exciting voice acting only to immediately go back to the dogshit TTS voices
Actual dogshit opinion. The real voice at the bit was out in to show how fucking lame it would be and was. tamers12345 knows what he is doing; your buttbuddy voice acters can fuck off from this artwork.
>>
>>41526524
You're taking the plot very literally when everything stylistically is making it very clear not to do that. The plot is constantly crafting metaphors for charcter relationships, then moving between different characters perspectives and genre shifts to work through the ironies preventing the characters from accepting how they feel.
>>
>>41526524
newfag go back to xitter
>>
>>41526868
/mlp/ will always be /co/ adjacent; you will never change that
>>
>>41527076
>>41527077
thank you
>>41527081
>>41527089
this was the one video i watched at marefair to get into tamers
>>41527093
glad i watched it lmao
>>
File: flawless smirk again.png (617 KB, 1351x1020)
617 KB
617 KB PNG
Smug bitch
>>
when is the creditless ED coming out
shit was fucking amazing
>>
>>41527123
i dont understand when this exciting voice acting happened
was the whole movie not text to speech besides the very intro with luna breaking the window
i assumed that was audio from some meme or something that tamers just thought was appropriate or funny
were those lines specifically recorded for this movie
>>
File: file.png (1.1 MB, 1317x847)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB PNG
The fact that tamers is adding EQG shit into the series in the future means things could get really fucking crazy. I feel like this is going to set up some kind of twist where one of the characters we've seen has actually been their EQG counterpart all along. Relationships could also get really fucking weird when there are 2 versions of every character. I'm very interested in where he will go with it though. Also I really want the creditless ending because that shit was great.
>>41527150
this
>>
File: smug brat.png (61 KB, 1348x1528)
61 KB
61 KB PNG
>>41527144
She can't keep getting away with this
>>
>>41527157
UOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH ToT#####
>>
BASEDBASEDBSSED

https://twitter.com/ArtMarshmallow/status/1844981096305299854
>>
>>41527124
I will not apologise for making observations about the broken plot.
>>41527127
Why respond when you have nothing to say?
>>
>>41527166
I can't access twitter. Any screenshot?
>>
stuffing flawless filly flank
>>
>>41527157
Requesting a two-part image of:

Cozy Glow: “Who… are you…?”
Flawless: “I’m you, but flawless.”
>>
>>41527152
it kinda sounded like demon dice karen i.e. mori calliope audio cut out from a gaming stream
>>
File: IMG_1909.png (2.11 MB, 1334x750)
2.11 MB
2.11 MB PNG
>>41526265
credits bros unite
post a frame of credits that has (you)r name in it
>>
>>41527183
>Cozy Glow
God, I can only dread he'll do with that fucking succubus if he chooses to ever use her in one of these
>>
I mean, I straight up fucking cheered when they kissed and stuff, but I still think it is funny af that the whole sex scene implied that one had a penis. like, two grills fucking doesn't look like that.
>>
>>41527204
Trixie is well-known by the /mlp/ community as having a juicy, thick marecock
>>
>>41527204
purple fat was just admiring her crotch fluff
>>
>>41527206
Yea, I know this meme, newfriend. What made it funny was that she didn't and yet she did.
>>
>>41527172
https://files.catbox.moe/8ss13l.jpeg
>>
>>41527204
they were just fingering, or hoofing or whatever ponies would call it
>>
>>41527216
hoofblasting
>>
>>41527204
>does he know?
>>
>>41526821
>a genuinely loving and passionate lesbian scene
This is in the context that Twilight caused all of Trixie's childhood bullying and abuse. Dykefags lack any self-awareness, you're literally in the same boat as the homofags.
>>
>>41527228
tfw enjoy all the scenes regardless of character sexuality or past events
picking sides is overrated, just enjoy things
>Verification not required.
>>
>>41526923
You know, why did Twilight and Trixie had her head lying around? Did they use it to pleasure themselves while sexing each other or why? To dunk on Flawless even harder as if she could still experience anything?
>>
File: the final moments.png (1.29 MB, 1920x1080)
1.29 MB
1.29 MB PNG
I genuinely felt sad for her at this point. Even though she is a monster, she's still somewhat tragic. For some reason, I wanted to save her.
>>
>>41527244
her only mistake was being born from an accident and trying to kill everypony on sight
>>
>>41527189
Look gary there, there I am!
>>
>>41526265
Does anyone have a link to the piano version of Everytime We Touch he used?
>>
>>41527204
She absorbed her dead twin brother's cock
>>
>>41527228
Twilight is autistic and just wanted Celestia’s approval, also Twilight was a foal when she was being mean. Braeburn is a grown-ass horse when he’s playing bitch. Your whataboutism is useless here.
>>
>>41527256
braeburn did nothing wrong
>>
>>41527256
are you ignoring the hotpot episode for some reason
>>
>>41527239
I think they just left Flawless' corpse where it fell and thy just happened to be nearby.
>>
>"You already are the best; in all the ways you need to be."
Did this line from the trailer ever happen?
>>
File: Screenshot.png (1.41 MB, 1920x1051)
1.41 MB
1.41 MB PNG
Trixie demands sex now, and she gives no shit about your consent.
>>
>>41526303
genuine congrats sunsetfags
>>
File: 1713004847492949.png (198 KB, 580x580)
198 KB
198 KB PNG
>>41527204
Yeah I was confused too, but I guess it was thighs fuck or Celestia forbidden
>futa
>>
>>41527189
>Electrokaplosion
too easy marequest 2 when?
>>
>>41527273
At the end
>>
>>41527268
That's quite the coincidence if so.
>>
>>41527250
I think it was this one
https://youtu.be/nc46A1z49ec?si=au1N0YSbeZSdfHuA
>>
>>41527239
Their lovemaking will accidentally bring her back to life
>>
>>41527254
Truely the deepest lore.
>>
Tamers character have morality on demand, everyone can be an asshole or compassionate as the plot calls it (with the exception or Trixie so far her asshole moments are her being a poser)
>>
>>41527286
You should go back and take a look, they really werent anywhere close to the body.
>>
>>41527302
They weren't, but were close to the head.
>>
>>41527301
It's like these ponies are too human...
>>
>>41527301
Soarin tho?
>>
>>41527315
the head was by the body and, as I said, it wasnt close to them making out
again, go back and take a look. Shit man, screenshot and post if you're so fucking confident but I know I'm right
>>
Flawless is going to become the leader of the fucked up alicorn gang once she's revived
>>
File: file.png (771 KB, 1276x721)
771 KB
771 KB PNG
>>41527326
>>
So do you think mlp will ever cross over with su again
>>
I was really expecting twilight to end up friendless by the end of this episode
>>
>>41527256
>we were only friends for 10 minutes
>>
>>41527333
it's clearly a distant shot and they obviously arent fucking around with the body
>>
>>41527342
Distant how? You can see Trixie pretty clearly. Flawless' remains too
>>
>>41527334
>So do you think mlp will ever cross over with su again
Its been my headcanon that it will happen again and it will played a contrast to the first time around. the setting of equestria has changed since then.
>>
>>41527333
I honestly can't believe we closed up on her eyes and didn't get a shot where one of them twitched back to life
>>
>>41527345
>doesnt understand perspective
>>
>>41527156
>the eye swapping with the beat
KINO
>>
>>41527324
Oh yeah forgot about him, his only asshole moment was him being magically fucked with
>>
>>41526658
You liar, sending me down a rabbit hole for nothing
Why I oughta
>>
Somebody please draw fluttershy with a sign that says “god hates fags because they won’t fuck me”
>>
>>41527348
I was highly expecting that.
I think its to show that she really is dead and yet, tamers might still have something in mind for here
like DIO >>41526923
>>
>>41527355
there was one in one of the previous threads
>>
>>41527349
Then they're at the very least close to the body if it really is the perspective.
>>
>>41527353
>batshit ojou-sama x tomboy

I like this pair
>>
>>41527362
I was there for that entire thread and there was not!
But just to be sure I’ll check the archive.
>>
>>41527372
also check the links
>>
>>41527355
>>41524778
https://files.catbox.moe/onnv0i.jpg
retard
>>
File: 1702344385957117.webm (201 KB, 920x1080)
201 KB
201 KB WEBM
>>41526924
Well we already know the MLP and SU universe is actually linked. Going back in time to visit a past self is first done by Flora in the episode where she fights with Sonia. Then it happens again with Sonic and Knuckles fighting the Russian kid outside of the school bus. Sonic and Knuckles are powering up, creating bursts of energy the color of their skin, and a third skin tone appears briefly that is Flora's color before the time rewind happens. This seems to somehow skip a conversation the duo had even if it doesn't stop or sabotage them. Maybe it created a new Sonic and Knuckles somehow. Maybe it just reversed whatever originally happened. Finally we have Trixie using a time stop spell at least once in this special which Flawless can also do. This is done in the short term to do things like avoid attacks or change places with one another. I think we will see another crossover with these two.
>>
>>41527374
Is catbox down?
>>
>>41527381
Luna also goes back in time to watch a younger version of herself and Celestia, like what Flora did.
>>
>>41527386
Yes, too many people tried accessing that specific image because of how blessed it (and Shining) is (are).
>>
Guys I don't think his lust for twilight/trixie is ironic
>>
>Twilight ruins a relationship
>ends up getting a relatively happy ending
What did Tamers mean by this?
>>
>>41527369
Spellbound Fireflies did it pretty cutely.
>>
>>41527406
Did you think he ironically likes bardonic too
>>
>>41527415
He seems to put more legit effort into this so yes.
>>
>>41527386
Might be your ISP acting bipolar and blocking the site entirely.
>>
>>41527408
What relationship did she ruin in this episode, also why is it relatively happy and not just happy
>>
>>41527408
Everything that has happened so far between Trixie and Twilight has just been build up for their inevitable downfall.
>>
>>41527420
No one chums out content weekly for literal years for something they dont legit like anon
>>
>>41527408
Retard. Braeburn and Soarin's relationship was already falling apart.
>>
>>41527353
>filly/loli yurikino is inevitable
thank you based tamers!
>>
>applebloom is the only one of her friend group not dating
>fluttershy is the only of her friend group not dating
Maybe we’re about to see fluttershy become a pedo
>>
File: lungod.png (3.92 MB, 1800x2546)
3.92 MB
3.92 MB PNG
>>
File: no mares 2.png (1.27 MB, 1953x1046)
1.27 MB
1.27 MB PNG
I liked the Movie
>>
>>41526524
>Nightmare Moon and Daybreaker seem to be just fucking transformations that the alicorns can switch into whenever they like instead of being an evil corruption like it is in MLP:FIM. Also it is weird that we always see the moon with the Mare in the Moon even though Luna was not banished to the moon by Celestia
The fact Tamers doesn't know shit about the cartoon is part of the fun. Like how Spike doesn't exist and Cutie marks are just not a thing that apparently. There's always been those who write fanfics of shows they never seen, this is just a weirdly high quality version of that.
>>
>>41527445
no it wasn't
>>
File: Twixie_softcore.webm (2.98 MB, 960x540)
2.98 MB
2.98 MB WEBM
>>41526509
>>41526491
>>41526389
I am going to become dehydrated because of this scene
sexual tension is like cocaine
>>
>>41527475
>tension
That's not even tension, that's just sexual.
>>
>>41527264
Braeburn absolutely has done wrong. He's a very bitchy dom who thinks he's a sub because of some deepseated victim complex. Obviously this fucks up his relationship with Big Mac who is confused he's constantly getting mixed signals, and it really fucks up his relationship with Soarin who is not only a sub forced into being a dom (why else would his penis be so small?) but also is being obliged to be the driving force in the relationship despite being far less experienced at them.

Braeburn needs to get his head out of his ass.
>>
>>41527469
Im pretty sure cutie marks do exist, he just doesn't care enough to draw them with the mspaint line tool.
>>
>>41527475
I want to see them being abusive and toxic to each other
>>
File: pillow talk twilight.png (973 KB, 1920x1080)
973 KB
973 KB PNG
>>41527088
Shit, didn't catch this post before. I was only half joking when saying someone should do the rest of the songs. Just a complete version of AJ's What Hurts The Most cover would be enough to send me
>>
>>41526663
>tfw already diaper art of this scene
never change /diaperfags/
>>
pinkie continually punching rainbow in the face for not putting her arm around her is the funniest shit
>>
>>41527501
Rainbow ass deserved it
>>
>>41527493
>What Hurts The Most
>solo going into duval
hmm, maybe little bit tricky but i will try my best
>>
41527486 was too mentally ill for a response or a (You)
>>
>>41527486
Fucking exactly, he's a fucking mess of god damn pony, reminds me of my ex fucking mess.
>>
>>41526802
so... when most of us were at mare fair?
>>
>>41527445
No it wasn't, there was just a failure to communicate because they're both so inexperienced in real relationships
>>
>>41527534
If you think that there is any, absolutely ANY justification for making your romantic partner dress up as your own cousin who is also your ex-partner, then you are so far beyond the capacity for rational discourse it's not even worth trying to have a conversation with you.
>>
anyone else noticed that Luna had a smooth whispery voice in Trixie's dream?
>>
>>41527547
No but I noticed that I had an erection during Trixie's dream sequence (among other scenes)
>>
>>41527541
it's hot
qed
>>
File: tf2 fag here.png (1.76 MB, 1393x676)
1.76 MB
1.76 MB PNG
>>41527189
Getting the Fluttershy farting gifs made my day. That notification was so funny.
>>
>>41527572
Oh hey I'm also there, I finally have my internet back after Milton so I'm gonna be watching this kino.
>>
>>41527578
Make sure to get some popcorn or other snacks man. It's 1 hour of pure kino! Hope ya enjoy it.
>>
File: 3453510.png (1.09 MB, 1920x1080)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB PNG
>My sister kissed me on the cheek, proving that she's gay.
>Billions must die.
>>
>>41527498
Being a diaper CHAD is a constant sequence of Ws
>>
>>41527586
>the memory of them as kids
Got kinda sad man
>>
>>41527574
batstard bitch
>>
>>41527574
what the fuck post it NOW
>>
File: baka tia.png (215 KB, 1512x827)
215 KB
215 KB PNG
>>41527594
>>41527596
no
;^)
>>
File deleted.
>>41527600
Nigger stop impersonating me
>>41527594
>>41527596
I'm not posting it because I didn't really like it and I'm sure other more talented anons are at work editing the panties out
>>
>>41527604
You yourself may not like it, but I'm sure there are quite a few other anons who would like what you've done.
>Verification not required.
>>
>>41527604
I can personally guarantee that I will like it.
>>
>>41527604
I mean I could try, I wouldn't mind all things considered.
>>
>>41527655
Zamn, she looks pretty tasty. Would suck on that moon clit.
>>
>>41527655
made for BWA(big white alicorn)
>>
>>41527655
based and hot
>>
>>41527655
based
>>
>>41527655
cringe and sexy
>>
>>41526491
>>41527475
>Bald and fat
They were made for each other.
>>
>>41527719
I couldn’t think of a more fitting gay couple lmao
>>
>>41527719
>their fusion wasn't bald nor fat
truly Flawless
>>
>>41526265
>Tamers12345
Which episode should I watch first? Also will I like it if I'm not a zoomer?
>>
>>41527408
you mean braeburns? that was doomed to fail, twilight was only thr final push
>>
File: butt (1).png (2.25 MB, 3200x2700)
2.25 MB
2.25 MB PNG
made her a cutie mark because yes
>>
>>41527750
>Flawless
>her cutie mark isn't some geometric pattern
you tried I guess
>>
>>41527764
huh, I just tried some combination, but that sounds good actually
>>
https://files.catbox.moe/69w5rs.png
Here you go, my attempt at drawing luna's ponut, I figure it's better to match the style, with lack of shading, typically I would said but it would clash with everything.*
>>
>>41526491
dykefags are so fucking gay holy shit.
>>
File: 1727070312679956.png (640 KB, 1663x1549)
640 KB
640 KB PNG
>>41527786
Delicious
>>
>>41527374
Damn that’s not as good as I’d like it.
Now I’ve gotta do it myself anyway
>>
>>41527786
UNF
>>
>>41527786
The ponut needs to be about half the diameter and the horsepussy needs to be about twice as long but other than that it looks good
>>
>>41527733
I watched all of Tamers' MLP videos in release order and I quite enjoyed them as a ridiculous shitpost with some great ideas. The total run-time is almost 6 hours.
>>
>>41527819
Yeah I've just never been good with ponies, my work with them is rough, it's hard to get a good feel for them more used to drawing monster girls, and people, and I guess pokemon are their too.
>>
>>41526616
>>41526621
What Norwood stage is Trixie on? Fucking rough balding in your 20s.

>>41526821
>and just played her straight
The fact that there's no cruel or ironic twist on Cadence still shocks me. It's very untamers and makes her stand out even amongst his SU stuff. Legitimately his most unique character because she's a good person doing good things but she still remains interesting whereas every other character usually has an extreme flaw which more or less invalidates any of their good qualities (a Tamers staple).
>muh voice acting
lol, lmao. Go back to begging in his chat.

>>41526868
Go back to /co/ is not the jab you think it is. In terms of horserank /co/ owns your anus. This place is MLPG's and /b/ronies' bastard child. If you weren't here for season one I don't know why you'd try and dictate to others. It just makes you look like a desperate newfag.
>>
>>41526907
Twi has been conditioned to do whatever Celly wants. An actual example of her being evil is impaing people on the street. Being willing to kill Brae is less evil and more psycho

>>41526924
Yeah I've been calling that so hard. I cannot wait for the next cross over. True kino. Perhaps we didn't get much new SU because it all relates to notions set up in this season of MLP - that's my delusion at least. Introducing a character with unique meta powers just after unveiling those EXACT powers in an unrelated series which then immediately goes on hiatus? Too suspicious.
>>
File: dakumakura trixie's bitch.png (1.04 MB, 1920x2786)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB PNG
First time making a stitch edit. Had to redraw the top and bottom portion because I can't use the paintNET recolor tool well enough for the outlines to not come out like complete shit, so the outlines are inconsistent because of that. I wish I had shmorky level mouse control to rectify it.
>>41527510
Good luck anon! Hope the ai generation cooperates with you
>>
File: 1688300703935452.png (228 KB, 500x545)
228 KB
228 KB PNG
>>41527493
>>41527007
https://files.catbox.moe/010zga.mp3
>What Hurts The Most
>vocal removal >rvc >sovits5
Ehh, it's little bit rough as vocal removal program had trouble splitting some parts but over all it's nice
>>
>>41526991
You are over thinking it.

>>41527007
>>41527088
Now this something worth hoping for.
>>
>>41527830
I think what's so frustrating, about ponies, is very restrictive drawing, I think if I were to point out too designs I actually liked, out of normal ponies, it be Trixie, Maud and Rarity, That's about it. (Shame rarity is so boring as a character, my favorite versions of her is when she's corrupted like Lil Miss Rarity, and Nightmare Rarity.)
>>
>>41527353
100% it stood out to me too. Tamers was going all in on the craft for the ED - but he was doing that with some of the Brae ED's too. He's really elevating his visuals instead of just hitting the tropes.
This ED and the 2hu segment are the most experimental things about the film and might mark a new approach or at least expanded repertoire in future Tamers productions.
When he develops he does so rapidly. It's going to be a treat to watch.
>>
>>41527381
>Maybe it created a new Sonic and Knuckles somehow. Maybe it just reversed whatever originally happened
It literally had rewind sound effects and the VHS rewind "<<" symbol. It was a metamagic cast on them by people unknown. That shit has never come up in SU before and now we have the origin of it in MLP. You best start believing in crossovers.

1. Flora and Flawless are tapping into the same 'force'
2. Flawless is actually partially involved with SU
3. Some third party is fucking with both groups to unknown ends.
>>
File: rara.png (584 KB, 849x1080)
584 KB
584 KB PNG
>>41527858
She really has the voice of an angel who spends her days shoveling manure. Gonna enjoy this throughout the day
Thanks for delivering!
>>
>>41527239
It represents how they eliminated their dark desires and are now ready to embrace their love and future
>>
>>41527244
>For some reason, I wanted to save her.
She was literally crying in a pool of her own blood before being decapitated. That's probably why.
>>
>>41527856
looks great anon
>>
>>41527239
Flawless' fate is a bit fucked but this is Tamers. If you're a loser you just get fucked and no one spares you a second thought.
No matter who or what Flawless was people were going to murder her. Her only chance at life was to kill Gods.
Killing Ponk after she insulted her is actually less unhinged than Twi taking out random civilians because she's in a bad mood and wants to feel important.
>>
>>41527274
oh nooooo
>>
File: 1728689168488609.png (919 KB, 1920x1080)
919 KB
919 KB PNG
>Post timeskip Trixie returns for sex
She demands 4 rounds straight from twilight now
>>
File: no_mares_2.png (1.05 MB, 1953x1046)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB PNG
>>41527786
you draw this AFTER I'm done clopping??
>>
>>41527333
I bet Flawless gives good head.
>>
Where are the dick edits for the scene, where are the ponut edits for the scenes of quality butts
>>
>>41527472
>be 50 something year old man
>Some youngin' in his early 20's cheats on his COUSIN to fuck with you you
>You don't say no
>Soarin: "Oh no! How did we EVER get to this point...?!"
Fuck off. All 3 of them are retarded and shouldn't be allowed in normal society.
>>
>>41527786
>>41527985
I did draw one ponut and pussy anon, you should check the thread. No mare cock yet. (Not really into futa.)
>>
>>41527971
>good head
She give flawless head, it's in her name.
>>
>>41527998
Be a starman anon, take one for the team just like our Hero Tamers does
>>
>>41528009
I could I guess, but maybe later head , least mare cock isn't that hard to draw, compared to real penises
>>
>>41528002
>>41527971
She's bite you dick simply because she didn't assume that it was mutually exclusive to not use her teeth
>>
>>41528022
It's all I'd ask of you in this case, mainly cause the ponut was really good and matching it with the style just adds to it
>>
File: 1701072695871868.png (212 KB, 1194x736)
212 KB
212 KB PNG
I hope they keep her as a random psycho/tragic character. The romance stuff can be for the others.
>>
>>41528022
Damn I fucked that all up ment to say, "I could do it later I guess, but not right now,"
>>41528033
for sure gonna try some edits I probably, might even a little animation as well, nothing too fancy just copying the scene with a mare cock twitching a throbbing maybe have her cum on twilight's face it's good for practice
>>
Hotdamn, someone better write a fic of Trixie and Twilight making a fusion of Flawless and rest of the cast having to deal with the godess like perfection of unicorn supremacy.
>>
File: file.png (1.32 MB, 1252x613)
1.32 MB
1.32 MB PNG
>>41527189
checking in
>>
File: 1728697608094840.png (531 KB, 1336x721)
531 KB
531 KB PNG
>>41528042
>might even a little animation as well, nothing too fancy just copying the scene with a mare cock twitching a throbbing maybe have her cum on twilight's face it's good for practice
The thread porn Tamers is born
>>
File: orange_peanut.webm (550 KB, 1920x1080)
550 KB
550 KB WEBM
>Eats only the peanut shell
>Deepthroats a whole ass orange
Why is she like this?
>>
>>41528057
I was hoping that was a circus peanut before she just said "peanut"
>>
>>41528057
my guy the shell is literally the best part, most of the flavor is in the shell
>>
>>41526957

I think Luna is the one pony on the shot that hasn't had a fart or shitty ass.
>>
>>41528057
It's literally canon. In the MLP episode where she switched places with Celestia, she ate a banana peel.
>>
>>41528034
The new romantic twist is Shimmy and Twi so you're fine for early season 2 at least.
>>
I've done a couple of animations before, here's my latest one it's keyzer from wario land 4.
>>
Tamers is the true new generation of pony content
>>
>>41528086
https://files.catbox.moe/tlmgqc.gif
>>
>>41528094
it's been years since I saw this guy, nicely done.
>>
>>41527574
>>41526939
https://pomf2.lain.la/f/1wm1y845.png
>>
>>41528034
kek
>>
File: 1728701220650779.png (647 KB, 1724x1023)
647 KB
647 KB PNG
>>41528034
Her mom is going to beat her ass if she does it
>>
>>41528102
HOLY SHIT
>>
>>41528102
Yeah way better than mine, congrats anon. really impressive.
>>
Didn't notice it but Sunset also also has dual magic like Trixie during the ED, hers is red.

Is this why they must fight?
>>
>>41528102
This is really nice
>>
>>41528102
UNF
>>
File: 2348224.gif (1.42 MB, 576x324)
1.42 MB
1.42 MB GIF
>>41528057
Like that other anon mentioned, true to canon (the other canon).
derpibooru.org/images/1459057
>>
File: eustice.gif (1.14 MB, 314x232)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB GIF
>>41528102
>People are now making porn edits of Tamer's content
Wow we've really come a long way from Bartelby and Sonic fart animations haven't we.
>>
>>41528167
>>41527786

I'd say, wasn't expecting to draw a ponut today, but hey came out better than I expected.
>>
File: 1714533010088998.png (154 KB, 941x645)
154 KB
154 KB PNG
I never expected to unironically jack off to tamers content.
>>
>>41528102
>website blocked due to cp
huh, I wonder what some other anons have been up to?
>>
>>41528200
Gotta have more faith, I'd popped black market Cialis just before the premiere.
Honestly wish I could relive yesterday.
>>
>>41528200
What time we live in.
>>
>>41526483
You're a bunch of shit eaters and I will not be roped into your dogma
>>
File: 1726506783483899.jpg (80 KB, 1032x745)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>41528206
Black market what now...?
>>
>>41528236
Then what are you doing in this thread retard?
Tamers pull is magnetic. Even if you’re mad, it still caught you.
>>
File: file.png (479 KB, 670x1014)
479 KB
479 KB PNG
I think young celestia looks really cute with her low eyelids
>>
>>41528102
Holy UNF, imagine the smell
>>
>>41528247
Yeah no one's talking about her but I loved her alot.

I also like that even back then she was racist.
>>
File: 85465846.png (1.23 MB, 1270x1446)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB PNG
>>41528247
>>
>>41528247
>>41528262
fucking UNF
>>
>45k views in less than a day
>>
Well... After watching I think I'm gonna upgrade my patreon level.
>>
>>41528305
I told you, you'd like it. Glad you finally got around to it.
>>
>>41528246
Do you think nobody notices a bunch of shitty threads popping up at the same time as your offboard ass? You're plague rats.
>>
>>41528296
He deserves more.
>>
>Luna puts up with the lewd maid uniform because loves her sister romantically and may or may not have a humiliation fetish
LORE
>>
File: file.png (241 KB, 718x500)
241 KB
241 KB PNG
>>41527809
yes sorry i am not that good with certain pose and angle, trying is always better than nothing
>>
>>41528206
can you elaborate
>>
>>41526561
Because it toes the line really well between shitpost and high art, Tamers knows how to emotionally manipulate his viewers into the mental landscape he wants to present really well, and in general its just a really good presentation that hides itself behind shitposty segments.
Peak 2012 youtube kino in 2024
>>
File: 1728689100276433.png (1.54 MB, 1920x1080)
1.54 MB
1.54 MB PNG
>Trixie and Sunset are just neo Luna and Celestia
>Twilight is stuck in the middle of who wishes to own her
I'm not joking when I feel the threesome compromise because Sunset is less conceited than Celestia
>>
>>41528308
Lots of cute mare farts too. I know its not the case but I like to imagine Tamers browses this thread and sees my posts and makes cuter and cuter mare farts just for me.
>>
>>41528244
>>41528319
they're boner pills my neigghas
>>
>>41528334
I'm still reeling over the revelation that Trixie wasn't just a Soul Eater reference but Sunset was too. Like Trixie is doing Maka poses with what amounts to a colour swapped Witch Hunter, that much cannot be argued - but when Sunset pulled out the pistols? Pistols on their own would be a reach but in the context that's surely a Kidd reference.
EqG twi didn't have a weapon sequence in the ED which must also be an intentional thing (because we have no idea if the ED shit will track to the main series in season 2 - the weapon stuff could be completely forgotten about despite the scythe being a major image in the promotional material). If the ED is just aesthetic then not giving Twi a role is weird and implies someone else will take the dynamic. If the weapons do follow into continuity then he's probably just holding off on it.
The fact that there are 3 unicorns other than Twi with MC energy and 2 appear referencing characters in a team of 3 really has me by the balls. If he had just given Twi that third spot I wouldn't be speculating. I wouldn't let myself believe.
>>
>>41528315
TTS shit deserves nothing.
>>
>>41528374
Twi doesn't have a weapon because she isn't like them, Celeatia herself admits Trixie will learn fast due to Luna and they have a whole talk about magical attunement. Trixie and Sunset have just that, we don't know if Sunset is exactly the same with a dead twin who never made it, but she also has two sources of Magic: Orange and Red. In the shots where they are close to each other their magic is always in source 2 even showing source one for both as the flames around them in this shot.

Twilight can't keep up with them and her shot shows she's just going to keep going as she is, studying and growing that way. Meanwhile Trixie and starlight are delving further into their dual magic and even making weapons out of it. What their rivalry/fight is about is unknown for now but twilight isn't part of it likely due to the fact she has none of the power they do and Celestia outright tells her not to focus on it
>>
>>41528406
All true - but the fact remains he appears to have trio coded them. Which means there's a none zero chance of a new challenger approaching.
>>
File: 1726641447054642.webm (429 KB, 1280x720)
429 KB
429 KB WEBM
>>41528404
>>
File: 1728699147096168.png (313 KB, 989x557)
313 KB
313 KB PNG
>>41526265
>>
This movie is easily the most quality thing Tamers has ever put out.
For 10 years his videos have been hilarious, glorified literal "shit" posts.

The designs were spot on 90% of the time.
The animation was really good.
And who knew how well he could REALLY draw butts. I mean he's been butts for a decade, but he is really going out of his way for Luna and pony butts.

And everything is so fucking cute.
Flawless was cute, that Chrysalis exploitable was so god damn cute.

I am fully convinced that Tamers burnt himself out on SU after doing it every 2 weeks to 3 months for the last decade, and MLP reignited a spark in him.

That said, I think this movie is a nice wrap up if he wants to go back to SU
I don't mind the ponystuff, but I really hope we still get an:
SU Halloween
SU Thanksgiving
And most importantly an SU Christmas
>>
>>41528404
t. seething VAs in premiere chat begging to jump on his dick
>>
I really can't imagine these series with actual dubbing to them, though it's getting so popular that I'm expecting fandubs any day
>>
>>41528426
The only new challenger is gonna be flawless returning. They are less trio coded, more Trixie and Sunset: Rival Coded. Twilight: love triangle coded.

Though it seems like the relationship with sunset might be a thing since Trixie is leaving to train and adjust so she and twilight don't explode and are still unstable. The final shot is Trixie and sunset passing by each other after all
>>
>>41528438
I want to see a tridashie YTP desu
>>
>>41528404
The TTS voices are hilarious, especially Celestia's
>>
>>41528427
>reaction pic clip
So an hour of reaction pictures tamers shat out is all it's good for.
>>
>>41528439
>they are less trio coded
Scythe/Twin Pistols/Katanna
He's using the Soul Eater trio for his weapons and Trixie's new aesthetic. If he'd used Soul Eater just for Trixie and done something else with Shimsham, like just giving her ONE pistol or literally anything else I'd agree with you 100% - but he didn't.
He's not beholden to the reference but it IS a potential hook/foreshadow.
>>
>>41528447
I feel like tamers videos aren't really a good source for YTPs. The original videos are already too out there. A YTPMV might be cool though.
>>
>>41526524
Damn nigger, you ever heard if the enter button?
>>
>>41528471
>trying to get anon to use reddit spacing
go the fuck back
>>
>>41528458
Twilight isn't getting a weapon, mainly due to celestia still being a shit teacher and not wanting to, but also because she actually can't make one as far as things are concerned. They are to date a dual source thing alone which twilight doesn't have. Sunset has 2 pistols mainly because everyone else only ever has one, her having 2 by default is part of her being better. Trixie gets a scythe for many reasons including Soul eater but also due to it being moon shaped That and certain fans love to give even luna one. A big part of the ED starter shots are Luna being surprised and proud that she actually made it. Sunset having guns may or may not reason it was what celestia gave her since her's are sun themed as well.

Twilight's entire next arc and final talk with celestia were about having to realize that she'd be surpassed and there wasn't much she could do about it, her EQG shot shows her still being left behind by both as they keep growing beyond her due to their advantage. Outside of getting her alicorn powers back she is very far from strong, something tamers kept consistent even in her battle with her brother and later Scootybooty. Twilight can't reach much of anything higher due to being rendered normal meaning she lost all advantages
>>
>>41528338
I got that part
I'm just wondering what could have possibly happened to make you want to relive the whole night
>>
>>41528486
Oh I never implied Twi would get one. I think Tamers is being extremely cheeky. There's another candidate that makes way more sense but it's so unhinged it'd have to be another finale reveal or season 3. People would not be ready.

To respond directly, I understand the diagetic headcanon you've got for why only Trixie and Sunny have weapons. But the fact remains that diagetic reasons are not actual reasons. He could have given sunny any weapon and had it make sense in setting or given her none at all. He chose to give her twin pistols.

Honestly as far as the show is concerned I think Trixie and Sunset are going to be sidelined until mid-late S2. There's other plots to follow up on. Twi is the MC after all and having Godmode Sunny and Trixie fucks up all her low-stakes classic Tamers adventures. They have to go away. Though we do know Sunset is going to appear romantically for her at some stage.

On the topic of unicorn Twi I appreciate Tamers attention to detail. Twi was never super powerful in the show. She leaned on the EoH - an outside force and wild magic - and then became an Alicorn. She was talented but not some prodigious mythic hero (until she ascended). RD is the only prodigy in the group EoH roles excepted.
>>
>>41528500
>what could have possibly happened to make you want to relive the whole night
Oh, that's because the Tamers12345 video The Death Of Twilight Sparkle premiered last night and I had a lot of fun watching it with all of you guys and jerking off to lesbian horse porn and I'd love to revisit that comfy and exhilarating evening.
>>
>>41528438
I think using TTS has become essential to how he writes dialogue. It'd be an interesting experiment if someone were to do a fandub, but I think the flat affectations and snippets of voice clips is essential to its atmosphere. All these elements of his work are there to distance you from it on purpose. Plus, how could someone read some of these lines with a straight face?
>>
>>41528537
>lesbian horse porn
I need examples
>>
>>41528545
I mean that's as true as it isn't. You can get a bit more personality out of the AI ones and he HAS experimented with that.
I'd be excited to see a fandub. The content is so open you'd have so much creative liberty with out you delivered lines. Overdramatic reads might work. Glib sarcastic reads might work. Who knows? I think the hardest thing about it would be the temptation to try and accurately capture the original spirit of the TTS. I think you'd have to take a leap and make it at least a little transformative because there's no way to out TTS the TTS. You'd need a spin or an angle.
>>
>>41528530
Twi isn't the main character, she's the central character with the rest of the 6 as Tamers gives each equal spotlight but extends the cast with the CMC, Shining, Cadence, and Chrysalis as the actual side characters.

The adventures happen around twilight or just mostly without her as focus constantly draws away from her just like with the eye retrieval, the start of the movie. The stakes stopped being low after the eye switch since we are still in Season 1 meaning the next episodes are mostly going to feature twilight but not be about her, mostly Soarin, Chrysalis, and Scootaloo/Sweetiebelle.

The main S1 arc of twilight losing her friends is 90% over as she has finally gotten less confused with Trixie and even killed the imperfect part of herself. We are now on to the other larger stories before the end of the season. There won't be a third party introduced in S1 because Tamers is concluding it with the next few episodes. Sunset either joins in fully by next episode or between the 3 remaining plots.

the main reason for guns is because they are integral to the world, even twilight's first suggestion to stay ahead was getting a bigger one. a sword or otherwise wouldn't make as much sense since they don't have hands and Celestia doesn't even use those and sunset is like a small version of her.
>>
>>41528458
>Shimsham
go back
>>
>>41528449
no, Luna, on Sunday you are the bringer of cookies
>>
>>41528433
Maybe it's getting burnt out on it, but SU has still be getting better.

It does feel like fresh start though. SU's entire setting and canon goes back over a decade now and it's sprawling and uncontained. That's part of what makes it entertaining, but I see Tamers wanting to take all he's learned while making these videos and essentially create a single season of a show from scratch.
>>
>>41528449
Yeah it's great. It's like the archetypal smug white woman voice
>>
>>41528296
That's pretty pathetic, especially his sub count.
It shows how much of a niche he is, just like Runescape videos.
>>
>>41526637
Well if you consider me an anti Tamers and not just an objective critic.

>>41527244
"For some reason" Have you read my review in my thread?
Flawless gets fucked over: 5
Flawless gets fucked over: 6
Flawless gets fucked over: 7
STOP STOP SHE'S ALREADY DEAD. ;_; This is worse than that time Surge & Scourge got gangbanged and one upped respectively. This is worse than when the Platypus got her/his shit kicked in by Eggman.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXZFbGJxSlk&ab_channel=FunnySimpsonsClips [Embed]

I can't NOT feel bad for this villain, she didn't even have time to become a villain
>Applejack, Pinkie, Fluttershy dead
she didn't even have time to become a villain ;_;
how am I supposed to enjoy watching her getting her shit kicked in if I have nothing to hate her for?
>Applejack, Pinkie, Fluttershy dead
The joke is that I don't care about these characters, okay? maybe if she killed Colgate, Lyra, Derpy, DJ-Pon3, Dr Whooves. Fuck BonBon and Twinkleshine.

So the disadvantage a fusion has is that she has to live up to the expectations of both parents and then parental shit begins like; she's a failure because Trixie is a failure. But because she's also Twilight's brother/sister/child then that's when people start bitching.
As opposed to if she was Trixie's sister .. Trixie being a character nobody gives a shit about her family , so Trixie having a superior sister suddenly makes her not a shit OC and actually a good canon character just like Pinkie's shit sisters or rather Pinkie was the OC at the rockfarm, but it's easy; we can just call Pinkie adopted.
Just like in Boruto with Shinki. IT'S OKAY GUYS, HE'S NOT AN OC... HE'S ADOPTED!!! which kinda makes it less awful in a way? k nvm.
>>
>>41527244
Her tophat looks like a fedora from this top-down perspective.
>>
>>41528317
I admire your dedication to horse cock
>>
>>41526325
This is worrying. If he realize that other fandoms can get him more money he can jump onto some Amazing Circus or other furry fandoms to get clicks and abandon pony
>>
>>41526325
>>41528687
I better flash some money in his face before he realizes he can be hired by Matt & Trey Parker fulltime for tens of millions.
>>
I hate shimmershit
>>
>>41526524
I dont really care for some lore accuracy in Tamer videos. I mean its mostly well produced shitpost. In 90% of scenes I'm not sure if character just died because even if they explode they just appear few moments later with a band aid and act as nothing happened. Like is Fluttershy considered dead after being shot by Dash or is it already retconed?
>>
>>41528687
digital circus is some flavor of the month show that most have already forgotten about. On the other hand, the mlp fandom, while no longer at it's peak, has been stable for nearly a decade
>>
>>41526561
Are you only now figuring out it isn't that serious and deep and in most cases, it just copies cool moments from Anime? Theres literally a fart joke every 5 minute to remind you of that.
>>
By the way, what was up with random VA lines throughout the episode and in the first seconds of the movie (the Luna scene)? Who is she? And why leave these lines in at all if most of Luna's dialogue is voiced with TTS?
>>
>>41526585
It remind me of Doctor Slump of tonal whiplash, where most of the story look like chibi shitpost while serious moments draw characters as more detailed, especially if its a fan service moment.

I'm glad Tamers respect the boundaries of not adding shit and farts in scenes that suppose to act as coom fan service, like Luna in underwear.
>>
I liked when Twilight and Trixie exploded from the cringe and horniness of the touhou song
>>
>>41528758
shit was kino
>>
File: 1705552275610812.png (58 KB, 207x241)
58 KB
58 KB PNG
>>41527156
So what content did Tamers watched?
So far it seems he watched S1-S3 and Equestria Girls. That means he avoided Spike, Zecora, Flim Flam, Discord and Sombra on purpose. I wonder if he's going to avoid Glimmer and all creature characters too.
>>
File: 3786.png (328 KB, 940x529)
328 KB
328 KB PNG
>>41528758
I liked when Twilight orgasmed on screen
>>
>>41528772
>tfw no fillyfriend to hoof blast
>>
>>41528733
>And why leave these lines in at all if most of Luna's dialogue is voiced with TTS?
I said it before and I'll repeat myself. tamers12345 left that voice line in to demonstrate how jarring and awful it would be. Everyone who thinks the TTS is worse than shitty VAs is delusional and wont ever understand tamers.
>>
>>41528784
I swear that was demondice
>>
>>41527356
But Discord is a god that fucks her
>>
File: large.jpg (125 KB, 1280x409)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
>>41528770
Gonne be crazy when these 4 end up in the same room together
>>
>>41528794
looking at this image while on shrooms is cursed as fuck
>>
>>41527586
Celestia knows that giving in to her and her sister's desires would send a certain message that screams being gay and incestual is a good thing since the gods amongst ponies participate in it. The birth rate would fucking plummet and God knows the last thing Celestia wants to do is import a bunch of minorities to "correct" it.
>>
File: khbpkqblqbv71.gif (101 KB, 400x475)
101 KB
101 KB GIF
>>
>>41528828
>she wants to fuck her sister and reciprocate her love
>can't give into the deep blue succubus or the country will fall to moral decay
KINO
>>
are we being raided??
>>
>>41528844
if you can call two people a raid, then I guess
>>
>>41528855
janny is prety active on other threads so im sure he will delete your shitpost and you will just waste time
>>
File: ....png (1.35 MB, 1920x1080)
1.35 MB
1.35 MB PNG
>>41528770
Do people seriously still think that Tamers isn't a complete horse-lover that's just playing up a bit? He literally references shit no outsider would know, like pink hair Celly, Daybreaker and cake-loving Celestia. He's obviously hiding his power level from everyone.
>>
File: 2nd_best_princess.png (874 KB, 1920x1080)
874 KB
874 KB PNG
yes anon
good job explaining the joke
>>
File: drew-mcintyre-smirk.gif (1.14 MB, 376x376)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB GIF
>>41527655
>>41527786
>>41528102
Delightfully devilish.
>>
File: J06.png (170 KB, 1000x563)
170 KB
170 KB PNG
hello MPLfaggots
>>
File: blv7Rc7.jpg (67 KB, 700x700)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>41528784
>Luna's first 15 seconds voice acting before it switches to the infinitely shitty TTS AI instead of using superior ElevenLabs that sounds smooth and the characters sound full of life (not as full of life as 15.AI, but it gets rid of the buzzing roboecho voice)
>tamers12345 left that voice line in to demonstrate how jarring and awful it would be.
Hey I liked it. >:)

I think Luna's voice actor for the first 15 seconds was great before Celestia's dogshit voice comes in.
>>
File: 1728698651661767.png (10 KB, 951x906)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
nusoicaca is having a melty
>>
>>41528801
been waiting for my buddy to come down to sample my latest crop
>>
>>41528863
Being old fag doesn't mean he would know more than S3 since many fags "left" the fandom after Alicorn Twi
>>
>>41528878
Hello fellow /co/fag, I watched MurderDrone and I got to say I have to rank your show a bit higher than Hazbin Hotel, but still not that far.
MurderDrones feels exactly like InfinityTrain. Great concept that's too adult and is ruined by Adventure Time autism tier writing. Writing schools need to come back to teach these millenials how to write non fanfiction melodrama.
>>
File: IMG_8420.png (298 KB, 722x600)
298 KB
298 KB PNG
>>41528888
left the show and left the fandom are two VERY different things. I haven't watched more than 2 or 3 episodes after CotLM but I know what happened because you faggots won't shut up about it
>>
>>41528888
He knows lots of shit and characters and bits of lore. Tamers may be an autist with an incredible work ethic but he's not actually retarded. It's a bit. He's self aware.
>>
>gaslighting people to think Tamers12345 is being shilled by the sharty fails
>Carlos has a bitchfit and annoys them enough where they do one measly raid
>mods delete this shit on site
>raid already over
Thanks mods :)
>>
>>41528863
>>41528888
True and true infinity quads. I had to keep up with S6-S9 to know wtf everyone is talking about just like with Tamers now. I still haven't watched more than 3 episodes of his, I only watch the most important episodes to keep up.
>>41528878
Hey /co/mrade tell Boco that I'll kick his ass if my meal isn't ready. Also he's right sometimes, a broken clock is right twice a day.
>>
File: 1926031.gif (350 KB, 669x262)
350 KB
350 KB GIF
>>41528902
imagine hanging out on shitcord with a bunch of other retards to raid pony content in CY+9
>>
>>41528898
>>41528896
there are no hints he seen S4-S9, The Movie, Journal of Two Sisters, Rainbow Special, Best Gift Ever special, comics, Pony Life or G%
>>
>>41528784
And he goes out of his way to use the worst TTS possible for this, instead of 11labs or HaysAI because...?
>>
>>41528918
it has no soul
>>
>>41528914
I wouldn't include content from shit episodes either. Spike doesn't even exist in the tamers canon (Twilight mentions she lives alone when she invites Trixie to live with her)
>>
>>41528794
That's the dream.
>>
>>41528784
>Go out of your way to get the worst VAs
>Look! It's so much worse than TTS We should have never questioned him!
This strawman shit only works on tamertumors with low IQ
>>
>>41528920
It has significantly more soul than anything he's using now.
>>
>>41528918
its called art, you wouldn't get it. also I'm bad with voices but I'm 99% sure he used the Dagoth Ur TTS voice for Blueblood
>>
>>41528918
Real talk, I don't think Tamers even knows about https://haysay.ai/ he mostly just defaults to micmonster unless he can't find a voice to fit a character in a way he likes.
>>
>>41528888
>Being old fag doesn't mean he would know more than S3 since many fags "left" the fandom after Alicorn Twi
Nice digits
but for me, it was actually the gigantic gap between seasons. I think it was like a over a year for season 4 or 5 came out. i had just moved on by then
>>
>>41528972
I also think he's too committed to the bit to change it at this point. Fluttershy still has the weird ATT Mike (female) sounding voice
>>
File: 1717239297735772.png (734 KB, 800x749)
734 KB
734 KB PNG
>nusoifailraid on tamers again
>>
>>41528898
I always wonder about this. It's still unclear to me where the bit ends and the person begins.
>>
>>41528982
There were lots of reasons and points to fall off or fade out. Personally I seethed at being exiled from /co/ it took a lot of joy and community out of things. I still see memes from that era cropping up from time to time though which warms my heart.
>>
>>41526265
tamers content is not mlp related. mods delete all criticism and his view counters are botted.
>>>/trash/
>>
>>41528998
That's what makes his content so fascinating, its kino after kino with some absolute dogshit in the middle but it feels so self-aware that you can't help but feel he's doing it on purpose
I forget which early episode it was but he did a cheesy PMV and even included the shitty free trial cam software watermark and I was hooked
>>
>41529009
HOLY cope and seethe lmaooo
>>
>>41529009
bait used to be believable
>>
>>41528995
It was so half-assed. I bet that beaner Carlos made such a stink they obliged but abandoned it because they've learned that Tamers12345 is resistant to their tactics. No-selling the alleged dox was the moment the sharty knew they met their match.
>>
>>41528863
It's called shilling because its soulless slop. haha poopy butts + 100 reaction images isn't a show.
>>
>>41528995
FYI since Tamers got away with Trixie and Twi fucking expect Sonia and Knuckles to fuck since that's clearly what he's building towards in their relationship.
>>
File deleted.
>>41529025
>expect Sonia and Knuckles to fuck
Sorry but Sonia's guardian angel wouldn't allow it. She has already foiled that once. Looks like Knux will just have to wait until marriage!
>>
>>41529009
You can't just write /trash/ anon. That's just a boardlink. Your post still shows up here. You've got the right idea though. Next time YOU post on trash and you can use >>41526265 .
That way your post is where it belongs and you can still sperg out.
>>
>>41529009
This isn't how you make friends or better yourself.
>>
File: 3428083.gif (3.12 MB, 600x333)
3.12 MB
3.12 MB GIF
>>41529025
>implying this is the first time
>>
File: meme16.png (437 KB, 989x557)
437 KB
437 KB PNG
>>41528430
replying once again with this
>>
>>41529048
I demand meme(1) through meme(15) faget
>>
>tamers threads are more active than the anni
almost like there's more people shilling tamers than bronies who care about ponies.
>>
File: Neco Arc.png (434 KB, 989x557)
434 KB
434 KB PNG
>>41528430
>>
File: IMG_8371.gif (890 KB, 480x270)
890 KB
890 KB GIF
>>41529086
almost like tamers has put out more compelling content this year than Hasbro did in the last 10
>>
File: (You).gif (2.66 MB, 436x222)
2.66 MB
2.66 MB GIF
>>41529086
>>
File: bob cut princess.png (930 KB, 1188x1079)
930 KB
930 KB PNG
>>41529097
no one ever listens when I tell them that it's all down hill after the pilot episode
glorified toy commercials topping the mare in the moon was an impossible task
>>
>>41529109
There was some kino even into season 5 but it was really rare I cried for crusaders of the lost mark and that was S5
>>
Whos the voice actor for Luna? i fucking love that part
>>
>>41529140
I'm convinced it's demondice i.e. mori caliope
>>
>>41529140
mori calliope
>>
Wow, over 400 posts and still it seems like the answer to all the inconsistencies and shit worldbuilding and lore surrounding the bonds and the realm and Flawless is just "turn your brain off" or it's just an ironic shitpost. It's sad that even Vogelfag is a more intelligent and keen watcher than many of you.
>>
>>41529032
He doesn't have to wait because they'lll take a break form each other only for Flora to swoop in and steal his girl.
>>
>>41528430
I'll make one after WrestleDream tonight, or probably during the lucha match no one cares about.
>>
>>41529178
You can stop samefagging already, no one cares who you are.
>>
>>41529178
I liked it, and you not liking it doesn't change that fact. You're not important, you don't matter, nobody cares. here's the attention you desperately need
>>
>>41529199
I would put up a name or a trip if I cared for my identity. Also, please familiarise yourself with 4chan lingo. Samefagging does not mean what you think it is. Samefagging means making several posts pretending to be multiple people; I am not pretending to be another person from who I was before. Keep your bread up.
>>
File: meme8.jpg (1.32 MB, 1280x2000)
1.32 MB
1.32 MB JPG
>>41529064
You can have this one, the rest of them suck balls, and not in the cool way.
>>
>>41529048
GOD I need a ebony queen bouncing on my white cock rn unf.....
>>
>>41529178
I turn my brain off to enjoy early season FiM. Sounds like you're just unwilling to have fun.
>>
File: 1728698575069164.gif (14 KB, 280x331)
14 KB
14 KB GIF
>>41529226
NUMBA 3: BUG LADY
>>
>>41528918
too much work and the odd voices is what makes the videos special, like how uncle cuck says antes del meridiano un the SU videos
>>
>>41528794
>glimmy watching the viewer
she will only get to watch then
>>
>>41529037
nta >>>/trash/
>>
>>41529178
There is nothing more fucking cringe than mlp fanfics that try to have worldbuilding and lore and be serious while failing at being entertaining or concluding in anyway whatsoever.

Tamers can make things that are entertaining and then end them in a satisfying way, everything else coming second is what everyone wants.
>>
>>41528770
glimmy was already in it and fucking died
>>
>>41528770
probably stopped at season 7
>>
File: uguukawai.jpg (99 KB, 1349x727)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
Genuinly, is tamers drawing all of this shit himself?
Are you telling me the man could have become rich on horseporn for a decade now but he instead decided to draw big buttcheeck sonic goblins instead because he thinks thats more funny?
I admire that.
>>
File: 1cazx6uvs9xc1.jpg (84 KB, 1080x1188)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>41529109
>Glimpses of S1 hairstyle still visible through occasional animation error
This really is tragic. I'm watching mlp for the first time thanks to tamers and I am actually appalled by the downgrade of Luna's model. The art director that decided on the change should have been kicked out the door
>>
>>41529178
It's not about turning off your brain. It's about opening up your heart.

Volumes of meaningless "lore" and "worldbuilding" designed to be typed up on some unread Fandom page is nothing compared to the experience of actually watching these two ponies overcome their flaws and fall in love.
>>
>>41529317
He's a real artist anon.
>>
>>41529317
he's an actual artist
not some commission chasing chinaman with a graphics tablet
>>
File: sonicjedi.jpg (111 KB, 1386x714)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>>41529338
>>41529348
Yeah well sorry for not knowing that when every time I saw screenshots if anything by him for the last decade or so looks like this. I figured thats all he can draw
>>
File: IMG_8449.png (1.64 MB, 2868x1320)
1.64 MB
1.64 MB PNG
>rewatched
>after-credits scene
>she got the stars in her hat back
Absolute kino holy shit
>>
File: main-image.jpg (172 KB, 1200x926)
172 KB
172 KB JPG
>>41529353
>Yeah well sorry for not knowing that when every time I saw screenshots if anything by him for the last decade or so looks like this. I figured thats all he can draw
>>
File: sonic-tamers12345 (1).gif (1.16 MB, 498x230)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB GIF
>>41529353
Most new people that don't watch his vids see the ugly stuff but no joke the guy knows what he does in terms of cheap animation techniques to make smth look fluid with a few frames. Even good drawings are sprinkled here and there on the SU videos but since he's trying to replicate the style of that show.... Eh. I believe that's why it looks less apealing than his take on MLP for some people. Ya just gotta get use to his quirks. Same with the humor and scatological shit.
>>
File: 1728724946313777.png (949 KB, 1876x1050)
949 KB
949 KB PNG
>>41529373
>>41529384
Again Im not saying I hate his other stuff. i just assumed hes like the tails gets trolled guy, someone who cant draw well but doesnt give a shit and makes fun stuff anyways, that, if anything, gets elevated by the artstyle. I just never watched it because I dont care for Sonic. So yeah i genuinly am suprised to see shit like pic related
>>
>>41529404
Tails gets trolled guy can't compare. Tamers just has way more autistic power and passion.
>>
>>41529404
I've never seen a single good drawing from him.
>>
File: nothing but will be.jpg (37 KB, 404x406)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>41529416
Eh I still enjoy Tails gets trolled more, it just tickles my funny-bone.
But I enjoy the cute and edgy 2000s anime horse stuff coming out from Tamers horse stuff.
>>
>>41529436
Lets see your work then bitch, i bet u dont even draw
>>
File: chryssy edit.png (403 KB, 989x557)
403 KB
403 KB PNG
>>41528430
Made it during the womeme match, maximum originality.
>>
>>41529404
>>41529436
I don't know what to tell you
his art has been great for as long as I can remember
>>
>>41529404
Some scenes in Tails Gets Trolled are drawn by other people anyway. He just simply doesn't compare to Tamers' autism.
>>
>>41529436
And he can't stay on model for more than 5 seconds unless he copypastes.
>>
I fall more in love with Chrysalis every time she appears in one of these. I want her to get all the loads blown in her pussy that she deserves
>>
>>41529522
she deserves all the BWC her 6ft tall submissive black frame can handle
>>
File: 1728698727770656.png (820 KB, 1784x1021)
820 KB
820 KB PNG
>Plows Twilight in front of the corpse of their fusion
>Likely rearranged twilight's insides & will do it again when she gets back
>Scored before any other female that wasn't Cadence
>Will likely convince Celestia to fuck Luna so Luna can be happy
Great and Powerful Indeed
>>
>>41529560
Most unexpected thing this episode is that Trixie tops
>>
File: 16.png (226 KB, 1884x2228)
226 KB
226 KB PNG
>Song when Flawless appears is the Still Doll ending from Vampire Knight
>Ending https://youtu.be/RXaeODWb7kk
You can totally see where the inspiration came from. God Tamers is such a weeb, I love it.
>>
File: Kino.gif (3.12 MB, 600x338)
3.12 MB
3.12 MB GIF
>>41529574
It was always clear from day one and confirmed by how she was at the con. Trixie was always dominating Twilight down to making her weak in the knees. The only surprise is just how hard she domed Twi, I didn't picture her as a biter and the ED heavily eludes to what we didn't get to see go down.
>>
>>41529574
>the bathroom scene in unicorn con
>reward to the dog
Anon, I...
>>
File: 1694307525847994.jpg (191 KB, 1920x1080)
191 KB
191 KB JPG
>>41529324
>I'm watching mlp for the first time thanks to tamers
Cheers. I'm checking out Tamers for the first time thanks to this MLP series. I think I'll watch some Sonic Underground stuff at some point.
>>
>>41529655
Mandatory Sonic Underground watching
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdS2ET1bvE8
>>
>>41529589
This >>41525258 guy put it best. Twilight melting before her like she was finally getting put in her place after that weak ass attempt of topping was the hottest part
>>
File: 1728698000785951.png (716 KB, 912x986)
716 KB
716 KB PNG
>>41529741
That's me Anon, that was literally my post. You can't recommend me my own thoughts
>>
I'm kinda bothered that Cadence got back with Shining
Prince Blue Blood really hit the nail on the head with this https://youtu.be/CM8ACyBj43E?feature=shared&t=1066
coming down on the shrooms now and feeling tired
>>
File: 1727142912907046.png (50 KB, 375x376)
50 KB
50 KB PNG
>>41529754
Well I can't recommend it enough for writefag lurkers looking for a good characterization of trixie under the sheets
>>
>>41529782
Cadence is a good soul willing to forgive, simple as.
>>
>>41529817
Tamers really knows how to mess with his audience
he had no right to make them look this good together
>>
>>41529820
Shining is canonically very beautiful
>>
>>41529824
As first born he took all of his mother's looks, Twilight got the scraps.
>>
File: 1728699053572610.png (546 KB, 1145x1024)
546 KB
546 KB PNG
How long before Luna gets upset when Trixie gets horny again? She was 100% aware when Trixie fucked twilight and could sense her thoughts during the whole thing, did she have any notes for her first student?
>>
File: 1728702098797024.png (588 KB, 943x858)
588 KB
588 KB PNG
>>41529790
Speaking Frankly, that sorta thing is gonna be more influenced by Tamersverse Trixie catching on more, which is either gonna take a while or just not fully take off since most non main tamers viewers are more interested in flawless and Sunset for now.
>>
>>41529522
the voice sells it real well
tamers knows how to bring out the inner cock magnet of his subject
his work with aleena is well documented
>>
>>41530046
she doesn't have to take over with everyone, just a few good artists or writers. It fits her character, people will go with it if someone makes good content
>>
>>41530034
she was too busy hoofin the bean wishing it was her and celestia
>>
>>41529522
>>41530067
>SHINING MY LOVE
I can hear it
>>
Did we find Trixie's voice yet? I want to shit post using her voice
>>
>>41529581
Thanks for the song, anon. Now I'll give you even more kudos if you can figure out the original european inspiration the asians stole it from.
>>
>>41530270
https://app.koofr.net/links/db891531-78f9-41fb-aa7a-dbec549a1c5e?path=%2FTTS%20Voices%2FMLP%20TTS%20voices.txt
>>
>>41530320
>Speed edited
the experimentation of tomorrow begins
>>
>>41529704
Pinnacle of dark humour, not the most sophisticated one though.
>>
>>41529560
Was it even near the corpse or the camera just move to her head to show some symbolic shit about their lust?
Because in that case
Flawless gets fucked over: 11 ... 1111111111!!!!

Jesus Christ and I thought Trixie's existence was pain. Flawless if flawless ... at taking everything up to eleven. Not flawed my ass, Flawless is like a jobber on top of a jobber. I haven't seen this much jobbing and getting fucked over since Surge and Scourge.
>>
>>41529267
doesn't matter in the tamerverse, characters die all the time.
>>
>>41529317
he traces the artwork of others but I dont really care
>>
gonna rewatch that touhou bit and then go to sleep
>>
>>41530439
I don't think he traces, but I do think he looks up other art as a reference and draws what he sees.
>>
>>41530439
No real evidence of tracing, just style imitation and reference work. Tamers is a real artist
>>
>>41530439
Not surprising, how long until he traces ai?
>>
File: zatchbell tamers12345.png (721 KB, 1320x747)
721 KB
721 KB PNG
>>41530439
People keep saying this but I still haven't seen any proof apart from obvious memes being referenced.
>>
A small part of me wants to make a Tamers Trixie(ED/Scythe edition) chatbot description so I could throw her any other mlp bots and watch her be funny but I feel like I'd undersell her personality and finer details.

I'll probably still do it eventually but it's gonna be a while
>>
>>41530579
if you've seen ML FiM you 'd know at the very least he traces frames from it for the stock character and face shapes
>>
>>41530606
>ML FiM
?
>>
new thread?
>>
>>41530650
Give it at least an hour between. There's also the flawless appreciation thread and while we can't go there it's good to space it out so we can rewatch the movie again
>>
>>41530650
Nah. Everything's already been talked about. You don't want to turn this into a general.
>>
>>41530666
checked and tamers deserves a general at this point
>>
>>41530633
You know what I meant
>>
>>41530710
you just make a few threads every time a video comes out or when you wanna yap. generals kill stuff and this is the most life the fandom has had in a long time, don't kill it.
>>
>>41530710
generals are for content created by anons, so there's always a place for them to put their creative works.
regular threads are for content created by others, so you don't have to fill the weeks between releases with garbage infighting
>>
>>41530843
I feel we can have 1 more thread, it will be over by sunday/monday which means next week is a tamers gap anyway.

3 tamers threads per release sounds most fair since we still have a high chance for more tamers inspired content from /mlp/ for the weekend

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.