[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1714962409986396.jpg (18 KB, 599x270)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
New Drizzy track dropping possibly today bros..
Kendrick is still a midget
>>
BETA. UPRISING
>>
I think Drake is up right now desu, reply calling me a faggot or whatever
>>
>>121786640
the beef is over, everyone is knows drake won, kendrick got exposed as raging manlet, 6ix god keeps winning the 1v20
>>
>>121786679
>>121786696
The heart part 6 has 1.1m dislikes on you tube kiddos the people have spoken
>>
At the end of the day, they’re both making accusations they can’t prove at one another. It doesn’t even matter if it’s revealed that Kendrick made a whole track talking to a fake daughter or the trafficking allegations aren’t proven because people only care about scathing disses not facts. Rap feuds aren’t about that. Nas made shit up in Ether and 2Pac never fucked Biggie’s wife but no one cares. Kendrick won already, NBA games are playing his disses
>>
File: GM_phfsXsAE49tQ.jpg (137 KB, 936x936)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
>>121786679
>>121786696
Based. The narrative is slowly shifting. Family Matters will also be remembered as the best song
>>
File: GNAUL6PWYAI34AX.jpg (214 KB, 1179x1763)
214 KB
214 KB JPG
>>121786702
Talm about kendrickcels disliking on bunch of sockpuppet accounts?
>>
I hope Drake sues Kendrick's ass off. You don't go around calling people pedos without repercussions.
>>
kendrick can never go back to toronto. fuck him
>>
>>121786739
You’re right but rap fans and rappers are low IQ, they’ll just say he’s a bitch for defending his reputation
>>
File: hotgirldj-drake.gif (3.24 MB, 640x640)
3.24 MB
3.24 MB GIF
>>121786755
>2 jews
>making trannies see

Drake is the gayest rapper and a pedo
>>
yes i side with drake
yes i vote for trump
>>
>drake claims Kendrick has sex with animals and uses the Quran as toilet paper
>>
son goes by many names b...Drizzy or Aubrey or jus Aubs...n the Artist Formerly Known as Wheelchair Jimmy nahmean. But yalls might know him as The Kitten Whisperer aka The Harvester of Pauses aka The Taio Cruz of Hip Hop aka Young Garnier Fructis the pre-cum baby aka Jennifer Aniston's favorite emcee....n the muthafucka most likely to have a gateway to Narnia in his closet aka The Michael Buble of Rap or that nigga witta beatin vagina for a heart that you be hearin on the radio sandwiched between Katy Perry n Lady Gaga joints all day aka Justin Biebers beard n the only nigga on earth capable of turnin sandpaper into moist towelettes wit the touch of his hands...the vagina nectar-garglin nigga who makes lambs look dangerous hisself.....otherwise known as the Human Electric Slide... OctobVariesOwn....Drake.
>>
>>121786748
who the fuck wants to go to Toronto anyway
>>
>>121786679
(You) aren't a real person
>>
Drake is one of the realest threats in the rap game right now and has the power to get anyone killed if he so wishes. Kanye said it himself about Drake in 2018, “He running around like he pac”, that's because Drake is the new modern day Pac. He's really running around with a strap on his hip, has killer goons on command, is affiliated with the mafia, and has bodyguards that that look like they eat nails in a bowl of blood. He had Kanye fear for him and his kids lives back in 2018 when the beef was popping. Drake is the demon of Calabasas and Hollywood. We're looking at a real life Godfather Michael Corleone type figure, a gang affiliated Michael Jackson tier pop-star, but on a much grander scale than MJ ever was. There are so many stories involving Drake getting rude yutes clapped up or performing mob boss gestures like throat slices, clapping his hands, etc. Drake dines at mafia style restaurants like The Nice Guy/Delilah in Hollywood, and he has enough power and influence to bully superstar celebrities like Tory and Kanye around and make them think twice about their actions. This nigga is Don Corleone, running every corner and inch of Canada, claiming it as his own. For the first time in forever, we’re looking at an invincible GOAT who really lives the stories.
>>
>>121786787
Indian students
>>
>>121786781
That's funny cause there are videos circulating of people Drake hangs out with where they fuck dogs LOL
>>
File: GNB7WoBWEAAQ6DF.jpg (90 KB, 637x637)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
I'll never understand why he wanted Kendrick to come with a banger, but I guess that's the sweet, sweet sauce of 9D chess that I'll never understand...
https://x.com/_TopDawgEnt_/status/1787854898702500066
>>
>>121786719
it is his Takeover but kendrick keeps relentlessly releasing b2b2b Ethers to P Drizzy
>>
I dislike the Kendrick worship but you still won’t convince me Drake is somehow based. He’s still a racially insecure Jew mutt despite his success. You say he’s so cool for banging underage girls but would you want him around your 13 year old daughter like he was with MBB? Yeah that’s what I thought
>>
>>121786735
I didn't even know dislikes still worked. Added one.
>>
>>121786782
Gold.
>>121786792
Mold.
>>
>>121786719
If you post this 500 more times then maybe it will finally come true lol
>>
>>121786713
No one watches the NBA bro, fucking women’s college basketball beat its ratings
>>
Kendrick gave up because he has no proof for all his allegations. The midget literally just lied and then rage quitted.

KWAB Kenny
>>
>>121786713
Biggie won because he lived longer
>>
>>121786790
Yes I am
>>
I can understand baiting for (you)s, but spending hours upon hours waxing drake’s pole and pretending to like his music eventually becomes unironically gay.
>>
>>121786833
This.
He could keep calling him a pedo but it would make him look bad. Has all this apparent info but didn't use it to take a predator off the streets?
What a phony
>>
>>121786829
>no one watches NBA
>implying
This is why Drake stans will never understand what the culture feeling.
>>
>>121786872
i'm not a drake stan most his joints not my vibe but i respect the hustle

kenny bad for the culture spewing false alligations fuck the midget
yeah im rooting for drake because the enemy of my enemy ima ride with
>>
I think Kendrick should be afraid, because Drake could legitimately send out a hit on him.
>>
>>121786914
after what happened today kenny is probably scared as fuck
them shots at the mansion will come back around
>>
>>121786919
kenny never been about that
he the weak ass lil brother in the back seat
>>
>>121786904
This, Drake desperately wants to be seen as a "real" black. It eats at him so much, he hates his own jew mother. It doesn’t matter if the majority normal white people or beaners don’t care about this feud or in fact side with him. He wants the acceptance of black hip hop fans and they’re all siding with Kendrick
>>
>>121786872
This is a historic hip-hop event.
We will never see anything like it, it actually made /mu/ active and fun.
>>
>>121786934
todays hip hop is too lame though no one will even die over this
>>
>>121786927
only the west coast ride with kenny and that conditional
>>
How do you save BBL Drizzy's career?
>>
>>121786948
You're right. It would have been way more fun to be shitposting around the Tupac vs Biggie era cause there would actual stakes involved
>>
File: Pain.jpg (137 KB, 1274x718)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
Drake Bros... We were betrayed...
https://youtu.be/lp6WNY2JelU
>>
>>121786960
It doesn't need saving. People will keep listening to drake despite claiming otherwise, normies don't care.
It's just the trendy topic this week, next week it'll be something else to talk about
>>
>>121786960
it aint is jeopody the proof still pending
>>
>>121786971
I hate that kendrick made it that fucking teenager somehow makes you a pedo equivalent to sex traffickers like Epstein or rapists like Weinstein
>>
>>121786990
legal age in canada is 16
even if kenny got receipts drake done nothing wrong unless youre woke
>>
Bros… I have a confession to make. My roomate is a redditor and a kendrick fan, and he’s been spiralling in real life over the last 3 days.
>>
>>121786960
You need to save Kendricks career. Drake actually made him drop music for once, instead of dropping 1 album every half a decade
>>
>>121786739
I keep seeing /mu/ say he should sue but that would be the dumbest move ever and you're clearly white redditors if you're being serious. That's a form of snitching and it would destroy his rep more than the pedo allegations.
>>
Who does Tiger Woods side with? That’s my favourite black guy. Maybe Kendrick, the big cat is a California dude.
>>
>>121786998
what happened
>>
>>121787007
He’s just getting bullied by his own position
>>
>>121786997
Or if he went younger than 16. Or got charged with something like trafficking or rape. I don’t think that will happen though.
>>
>>121786990
All Americans are like that even though 16 is legal in multiple states. A 35 year old fucking a 20 year old is considered pedophilia according to these nutjobs
>>
>>121787016
sure and if drake shot up a school im sure he'd lose his rep too but we're living in reality and none of that happen
>>
>>121787027
im not saying its pedo but it blows my mind how young 18 year old sorority hoes look to me now
like damn
>>
>>121787001
Drake's already lost basically all credibility in rap circles; younger acts don't respect him at all (XXXtentacion was a good example of this) and most of his generation of artists clearly dislike him and likely won't be willing to work with him again. At that point why not just go full jew and hide behind top level industry connections to keep astroturfing a career for you?
>>
>>121787040
Woke Americans will call a 50 year old dating a 24 year old a pedophile groomer
>>
Drakesters, what’s the 6 gods next move? I’ll make a few suggestions. I think our boy needs a little help:
>make a new song where he vividly describes Kendrick’s molestation, then say ‘nah I could never do that’
>sue him for libel and find little dick kenny Guilty in a court of law
>make a pro ephebophilia rap.
>use his gangland connections and kill kendrick/molest him again.
Any other suggestions?
>>
>>121786739
That’d be hilarious, but unfortunately these ”beefs” exist only for attention and suing the opponent wouldn’t be the right kind of attention.
>>
>>121787038
Yeah probably not. I think all sorts of grey-area shit goes on with celebrities but it’s almost never anything they can get actually busted on.
>>
>>121786971
same guy btw
>>
Assuming Drake really did 4D chess Kenny, how can anyone argue that he didn’t win?
>>
>>121786960
the 6 6 6 g*d is done
>>
>>121787047
He cares too much though. He already has all the money in the world. But what he really wants now is the respect and credibility from the culture.
>>
>>121787059
>make a pro ephebophilia rap.
This would be the most based result, but the woke tranny mob would turn on drake even harder this time and try take away everything he has
>>
We are finally getting progress in this country by raising the age of consent to 25.
I'm donating to blm and getting a k dot tatt now.
>>
>>121787059
Fuck and impregnate Whitney.
>>
>>121786960
shameless ironic lolicore
>>
File: iso.webm (3.63 MB, 900x1128)
3.63 MB
3.63 MB WEBM
OVHOE
OVHOE

FREAKY ASS NIGGA HE A 69 GOD

FREAKY ASS NIGGA HE A 69 GOD

BBL PEDO DRIZZY FINNA GET SHANKED IN PRISON
>>
>>
Drake sampling oingo boingo on his next track
>>
Upon reflection, I have realized that they’re both right about each other. And that’s actually kinda beautiful. Maybe this is the final battle of hip hop. Crash and burn the whole motherfucker to the ground after this. Or as a wise man once said: “crashing this plane with no survivors”

That would be my preferred outcome.
>>
p drizzy looking like mainstream cyraxx rn, wait till the perc wd's after his stash gets seized along with his cheese pizza poxes
>>
>>121787117
Why is Kendrick acting like 69ing is freaky? And how is it a good diss to call him a god of it? His kink-shaming is really putting me off.
>>
>>121787128
im just sad he was lying about the red button

i wanted him to go nuclear
>>
>>121787138
this dude called drake a god at foreplay as a diss
metro made a diss about how good drakes ass is
shit is pottery
>>
>>121787138
smartest drake fan
>>
>>121787059
Release the tapes of kenny beating his wife or engaging in gay sex.
Drake is too dumb to realize his fan base isnt rap nerds so he can't win this battle against the blm approved messiah.
>>
no wonder his babymama cheated
missionary only ass nigga
>>
Adonis is your son
>>
>>121787138
We only fucking gilfs in missionary position my nigga.
She don't even need to take them dentures out.
>>
I actually think both of these dudes are most likely gay. They should meet up in Compton and molest eachother’s balls and rub the penis and balls together and with frotting and ejaculating jizz cum on eiachother’s dicks and bellies and squishing the jizzy cum together gay. That’s the only way this ends without any caskets.
>>
>>121787027
That's pretty gross
>>
>>121787187
That would be an amazing plug talk episode and it would be a major advancement for the gay community, universally praised by activists.
Kenny just needs to make the call.
>>
>>121786914
Unless the Toronto PD travels internationally, Kendrick will be fine.
>>
>>121786934
I didn't know /mu/ had been this dead. I haven't really been on this board since the NMH/Death Grips days.
>>
>>121787027
The funny thing is freddie gibbs got in trouble for fucking 15/16 year old girls in europe and everyone gave him a pass and gushed about how great he was.

Personally idc about it, but it shows it is all selective manufactured outrage to try and smear someone to win.
>>
>>121787157
blackest kendrick fan
>>
>>121787236
>kendrick killed this board
>kendrick brought it back from the ashes
>>
the last song of drake is ass
kendrick cant top calling him a pedo
the feud is over,peaked at not like us
>>
File: GM7dDfaWEAAHtnK.jpg (75 KB, 900x838)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>121786971
>Akademics: What you mean daddy?
Noooooo
>>
>Drake's last disstrack was so terrible it prematurely ended the beef

desu he needs to deliver on this next one and kick shit off again or real niggas will never respect him
>>
>>121787077
Because we wouldn't be arguing if Drake showed easy proof that he did finesse him. It's 2024 the year of our lord, and you're telling me someone didn't take video/screenshots of the process? We are not slow.
>>
I guess some of you are trolling but no one thinks drake is actually a good rapper outside of 16 year olds/females right? He's a pop artist, and a pretty mediocre one at that. Most rappers and hiphop heads that are/were down with him were 100% money motivated... because he had the full force of the record companies promotional machine behind him.

Kendrick is making them lose tonnes of money right now AND bringing attention to music biz pedo shit, I'd say 4chinz would be one his side. Guess the contrarianism runs too deep and some can never support the winner even when it's the good guy.
>>
never really liked drake but push ups went hard, kendrick not pulling punches either especially with the pedo shit that could genuinely get him a lawsuit
hard one to call
>>
>>121787289
go back to RYM holy fucc
>>
>>121786640
That would be even worse if Drake put out another diss to try and pretend his previous “nuke” didn’t happen
>>
>>121787215
The Toronto police are a joke, as are all Canadian agencies
>>
>>121787238
White pop fans don't know who Gibbs is, Drake is the face of all rap to these people
>>
>>121787289
I generally agree but I think you sell Drake a bit short. He’s a decent rapper. He’s got some good songs. He even did quite well in this beef up until the last song. Of course, he’s probably using ghost writers. But still, he’s not complete dogshit. He’s just not on the level of actual good rappers.
>>
>>121787289
I don't think even Drake fans would claim he's a better rapper than Kendrick, or Cole. They just say he's really popular, and makes a lot of successful songs.
>>
>>121787292
dropping meet the grahams 20 minutes after family matters, directly addressing several of the lines was the death blow. validated all the shit in euphoria about everyone around drake praying on his downfall. "actually you fell for a plant" doesn't hit right when you're bleeding out.
>>
>>121787289
How are they losing money? More streams is more money
>>
>>121787320
this
if only kenny came with receipts on the trafficking shit though
>>
>Drake contradicted himself! He called the mole a clown and then later said he leaked the info intentionally!
Are you guys retarded? He’s saying the guy Kendrick thought was a mole clowned him and couldn’t actually have been taken seriously. Just admit he Light Yagami’d Cuckworth’s ass.
>>
>>121787236
Indie rock is in massive shambles, Kanye fell off massively after Yeezus and Fantano doesn't fuck with us anymore so there's basically no reason to come here unless you're a quasi-pedophile kpop cultist or some way way way underground act trying to shill your dimeless music
>>
>>121786702
>The heart part 6 has 1.1m dislikes on you tube
how do you know that
>>
>>121787331
he didn't actually do anything
his entire narrative was crafted by lightskin twitter and r/drizzy and he just ran with it
he was outmaneuvered and defeated in strategy and the court of public opinion
>>
>>121787289
>no one thinks drake is actually a good rapper outside of 16 year olds/females right?

You are out of touch. 16 year olds don't listen to drake, they listen to playboi carti and underground rap
I've met way more hip hop fans that listen to Drake than the ones that listen to Kendrick, kendrick fans are usually insufferable backpack rap fans who also like eminem or pasty millenial reddit nerds.
Drake's primary demographic are 20-35 year olds
>>
>>121787334
>BCNR is supposed to be the face of indie now
absolutely grim
at least big thief is pretty good
>>
>>121787283
The burden of proof lies on Kendrick, not Drake. He made the allegation and all he has to show for it is a random-ass picture that in hindsight does legitimately seem like bait.
>>
>>121787340
Show me the song where Drake raps like a man and not what a fatherless black kid thinks a man is.
>>
File: 1672448786437111.gif (3.28 MB, 1280x720)
3.28 MB
3.28 MB GIF
>>121787059
The nuclear option
Fuck Kendrick's kids
>>
Imagine hating drake because he puts on fake accents and coopts other genres of music
Nothing is stopping other people doing so and finding success, black americans are just jealous that other people do it better

Kpop is built on it
>>
>>121787340
>Only hipsters will disagree
Apparently not, since the mainstream hip hop culture is choosing Kendrick
>>
>>121786739
Eat shit Jared.
>>
>>121787318
>or Cole
Cole doesn't have a single great album. He only has one or two projects I would even call slightly above average, both of which are more than a decade old. As a producer he's generally passable but unexceptional with very limited range and a tendency to give his best beats to other artists. As a rapper he's well below average - His bars suffer from his awkward voice, extremely blunt and unimaginative writing style, the extremely myopic subject matter on most of his songs and his generally preachy, overly self-serious persona on records. He's genuinely one of the worst rappers I've ever seen to reach the level of sustained notoriety and success that he's seen. The ONLY reason people seem to like him is because he panders to rap 'purists' and generally appears pleasant in his personal life.
>>
>>121787347
Then why hasn't Kendrick released the remaining disses to bury the man he hates so much?
>>
Calling Drake versatile is funny even as bait. He is the most monotone dude in the game and his production is bland as fuck. It’s flavourless slop made to appeal to the lowest common denominator. Hip hop musak.
>>
>>121787340
Lupe is one of my favorite artist, but he is also prob legit crazy. I don't take his hot takes, too seriously. He also has beef with KDOT for thinking he took his style with Kung fu kenny.
>>
>>121787405
>Muh chains
>Muh hangin out on da street corner (in a hood you don't even live in)
>Cup of undisclosed intoxicating substance
>Soliciting sex from a group of prostitutes
Wow bro, so based, so mature and unexpected.
>>
>>121787428
Fr, music to pacify em
>>
>>121787430
>someone from Chicago
>not crazy
>>
>>121787428
Wow, another jealous bitch. How fucking original.
>>
>>121787459
You didn't even read the comment lmao
>>
>>121787362
>You have another bastard child
>prove it

>The pic you have of my medications and shit from inside my camp is b8
>prove it

Two separate claims.
Two separate burdens of proof.
Stop conflating the two.
>>
drake won
>>
>121787459
Yeah we'd all love to have our name slandered as a pedo worldwide rn
>>
twerkin' on the weekend like usual...
>>
File: GMqs6hZWoAAQPMw.jpg (112 KB, 900x900)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>121787405
>>
>>121787289
Drake is by the numbers the greatest rapper that has ever lived. The American blacks are seething because a half Jewish corny Canadian rapper has dominated them for the past decade and a half.

Kendrick is the WOKE WORLD ORDERS preferred champion. He perfectly represents elite consensus. Radical leftism with victimhood as the highest virtue.

The older I’ve got the less I give a fuck about the technicality of rap. You did double entendres, wow, great. You said nothing of interest but it was a complex rhyme scheme.
>>
Anyone who idolises fame is a fool
>>
>>121787415
cause superpowers getting neutralized and he can only watch in silence :^)
>>
>>121786640
we dont wanna hear you say nigga no morreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
I've come across way more black people that listen to Drake than Kendrick. That tells you a lot
>>
>>121787459
>>121787460
It’s bland elevator music that all blends together. I’m hesitant to even call him an artist his creativity is so weak. I’ll give him the edge over music you hear in the background of youtube commercials, but that’s as far as I can go. Generic is the word.
>>
but really tho what rappers do black people actually listen to though
don't lie
>>
I liked Family Matters. If the rest of Drake’s music was that good, then he might actually be who his glazers claim he is.
>>
Drizzy has way more hits than kendrick. I'd even rather listen to the poppy and mainstream chasing songs from Drake over Kendrick

Like listen to Be Humble and tell me how that song isn't one of the corniest reddit songs you've ever heard in your life??

Meanwhile KEKE DO YOU LOVE ME? is fun and catchy, you can play it and not scare the hoes like kendricks music does
>>
>>121787527
GKMC tracks are legendary though
>>
>>121787523
pooh shiesty
>>
Waiting on For All The Top Dawgs/Killshot Kenny ft. Schoolboy Q (Prod. Metro Boomin)

Just two more days...
>>
>>121787530
theyre dogshit lmao
>>
>>121787507
makes sense, Kendrick requires slightly higher IQ
>>
>>121787530
GKMC is good, I'll admit it. Before Kendrick started doing the fake intellectual jazz rap or PTSD music about being molested
>>
>>121787479
You're right, I both don't like hip-hop nor Drake.
I don't like shitty music, and I don't like pedophiles.
>>
File: 1709438413469720.webm (2.33 MB, 448x800)
2.33 MB
2.33 MB WEBM
>>121787515
Generic npcs listen to it. And that's considered the par par excellence of most media.
>>
>>121787532
Prod. Metro Boomin & Ye*
>>
All of kendricks new music sounds like baby keems music. How is this is guy not considered a fraud? Copying his little cousin
>>
>>121787499
Drake is the NWO shill, you just said he was jewish you dumb kike.
>>
>>121787555
Kanye the Klown got ignored completely when he tried to hop into the booth and had to fall back on making a porno
>>
>>121787524
Say what you want about Mormons listeners but they’re ultimately right. Whether something sounds aesthetically pleasing will always trump technical ability. Even though it is itself a virtue.
>>
>>121787529
Good music from many different genres. Drake sleepwalking across another generic trap beat need not apply.
>>121787549
They’ll just consume whatever slop comes out of the radio or spotify recommended playlists.
>>
>>121787557
Blacker than you
>>
>>121787530
money trees and sing about me eclipse the achievements of drake tenfold
>>
>>121787557
Obviously Drake is a fucking shill. He’s a taste maker. At least he’s honest in his complete vapidness.
>>
>>121787549
>>121787567
People need to understand that half of Drake's numbers are the Wal-Marts and Planet Fitnesses of the world.
Turns out, when you're part of the chosen people, you get some pretty hefty advantages over the black or the white man.
>>
>>121787578
Drake's song about sipping onions lates in the club and writing love letters to his ex and the one about him desperately going through his girl's purse while she's in the bathroom trump anything midrick ever made
>>
>>121787575
I'm literally not black. So yeah, a half jew/half nigger is blacker than me, a white man.
>>
Drake says TND
>>
File: 1708844155029292.webm (359 KB, 860x360)
359 KB
359 KB WEBM
>>121787567
>They’ll just consume whatever slop comes out of the radio or spotify recommended playlists.
And that's the measure of success that even Kendrick aspires to.
>>
>>121787236
There's literally 12 Kpop threads all with over 300 post going on 24/7 this board was beyond dead
>>
https://strawpoll.com/wby5Av8e1yA
vote faggots
>>
>>121787535
I know you said slightly but Kendrick is still for pseuds
>>
>>121787614
drake bros get in here
>>
>>121787467
The fact that the shirt says “Shortee Collection” is honestly pretty damning proof it was bait for me.
>>
>>121787590
This, most businesses just use generic spotify or apple music playlists and Drake's label pays out to frontload half his discography across as many DSPs as they can. I guarantee you a good 1/3 of Drake's streaming numbers are from gyms that just have some workout playlist running 24/7 unmanned.
>>
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 225x225)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>121787600
Kendrick says TKD for TDE except the black ones of course
>>
>>121787577
That’s a more specific question. In no particular order:
>Andre 3000
>Biggie
>MF DOOM
>Nas
>Eminem
Kendrick isn’t there yet but maybe one day. I thought of some other names too but those are the 5 I chose.

Everyone else: post your 5 MCs dead or alive. Let’s see what people got in this thread.
>>
>>121787644
>Nas
one hot album every 30 year average
>>
>>121787631
With a dog being walked as the print
Top dog
>>
File: 1704182356921912.webm (2.71 MB, 720x480)
2.71 MB
2.71 MB WEBM
>>121787612
Wow for a Mongolian basket weaving website your standards are pretty high.
>>
>Fake bully, I hate bullies, you must be a terrible person
People keep saying Drake sounded like he was gonna cry on The Heart Part 6, but Kendrick sounded like he was already crying here.
>>
>>121787406
Off-Season is a classic. FHD, KOd. And 4 Your Eyez are all great. What are you even talking about?
>unimaginative
Neighbors was uncreative?
>preachy
He's thrown into the conscience/backpack bucket, but he's no more preachy than Common, Kendrick, Mos Def, Talib, Black Though, Lupe, etc.
>overly serious
There are plenty of records where he is clearly having fun (see: wet dreams, tribe, under the sun, etc )
>myopic, boring, awkward blah
What does that even mean for a rapper who is a storyteller? I feel like you're not making real arguments against him, and you're just repeating someone else's opinion. I could be wrong, and you just really don't fuck with his particular style but it's reading like forced hate.
>>
>>121787644
You talking just based on pure rapping or ability to put together solid albums? Because that could be two different lists
>>
Wouldn't it be embarrassing for Drizzy to drop another one after ending his last track claiming he doesn't care if Kendrick drops right after it or 10 more tracks, especially because Kendrick didn't drop anything?
>>
>>121787652
Not to mention he literally changed the cover art.
>>
>>121787694
Yes. Unless he has some kind of reason to believe that kendricks tracks were involved with the shooting.
>>
>>121787515
>“Why you doing this to me?” he began his answer saying. He continued, “Drake is pop to me, in the sense like, if I was in Target in Houston and I heard a Drake song… it feels like a lot of his music is compatible with shopping. Or shopping with an edge in certain instances… It’s likable.”
>“What happens when this thing collapses?” he added. “What happens when the columns start buckling? Are we not in some early stage of that, at this present hour? Are we seeing the collapse of the empire? Buying and selling, where’s the message that I can use? What’s in it for your audience apart from banging the pom-poms?”
>>
>>121787689
Either, I guess. I was mostly thinking rapping ability. If we were talking albums I would be inclined to include Kanye or maybe even Kendrick.
>>
>>121787702
he didn't change it, Spotify doesn't allow personal information on their album covers. prescriptions had full details.
>>
>>121787727
>future
That’s interesting. He’s a current guy I haven’t listened to that much. Is he really that good?
>>
>>121787523
Anyone from chiraq, real niggas fw ballout from 3 hunna still
>>
>>121787523
I think the stats are fucked...
>>
>>121787722
>Or shopping with an edge in certain instances… It’s likable
I love this description
>>
>>121787722
That was the purpose of drakes droning npc rap from from the beginning.
Buy buy buy. Sell sell sell.
What you didn't buy the thing?
Oh I guess your not hip.
>>
>>121787632
IQ deniers are midwits
>>
>>121787649
Cope, your fav Canadian got smoked
>>
>>121787743
No. He raps about how shitty his gang banging life is. He melted his brains with drugs and has fallen off after getting hoed by Drake.
>>
>>121787769
>Hehe
>You didn't buy (((product)))
>Prolly cuz ur poor
>And u ain't got no bitches
How many times do I have to say "It's the fucking Jews" before you people wake up?
>>
File: 1712892782738238.webm (1.73 MB, 560x848)
1.73 MB
1.73 MB WEBM
>>121787773
No not really.
>>
>>121787743
I like Mask Off
>>
>>121787800
Yes, literally.
>>
File: 1710614134356416.webm (1.02 MB, 720x818)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB WEBM
>>121787794
I'm jewish.
>The goyim will never wake up.
>>
>>121787818
Meybe they really are gods chosen Lol
>>
File: FFoR-XlVQAQYFxv.jpg (34 KB, 680x650)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>121787334
>indie rock is in shambles
I don't know who needs to hear this, but I just heard Polyphia for the first time a week ago. I liked it.
>>
File: 1714921299472298.webm (2.33 MB, 520x650)
2.33 MB
2.33 MB WEBM
>>121787816
No, actually.
>>
People always pick 3K on mc rankings but never Big Boi. Feelsbadman.
>>
>>121787833
You might have an iq of about 100. Maybe like 98 or so
>>
>>121787527
>I don't listen to music that might scare the hoes
Jesus, dude. Neck yourself.
>>
>>121787119
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J87pJrxvJ5E
>>
>>121787728
As MCs:
>Black Thought
>Jay Electronica
>Big Pun
>Method Man
>Sean Price

As album artists:
>Kdot
>Outkast
>Pre-Kardashian Kanye
>Jay Z
>Freddie Gibbs

I'd throw Biggie in either category but I don't think it's fair to rank him because he doesn't have a very large body of work.
>>
File: 171465458861561435.jpg (28 KB, 388x327)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>121786640
Drake won. What's that pussy shit calling him "Waaaaahhhh He's a Misogynist and a bad father and shieet". Fucking weak sauce.
>>
>>121787853
I like these picks. I have to admit I frequently forget that Jay Elec exists, even though I really like him as a rapper. What a bizarre career that guy has had.
>>
>>121787614
This just proves drakefags are a vocal minority who spam up every thread with their shit
>>
In my highschool people say "big 3 just big d, ask your mom for videoproof". Drake is funniest for sure. Cant think of a funny lamar line. Maybe a-minor but that shit kinda distasteful.
>>
>>121787117
>kpop fag is Kendrick fag
wow no wonder I'm team drake
>>
>>121787631
My brother-in-Christ, he got the GKMC van being crushed at a junkyard and dining at New Ho King for a music video, but couldn't take a single video of him mocking the leak hefore he sent it? He's not fucking Joseph Joestar.
>>
>>121787872
>>
>>121787759
seems legit because the only meme-rapper there is Cole but we already know black folxs love him. Kendrick, Peggy, Danny Brown and RTJ are white men rappers.
>>
>>121787841
Andre barely has a solo career so if you're gonna rate him you'd have to enjoy Big Boi anyway since they're on most of the same tracks. Both are very good but it'd be a little redundant to put them both on a list and 3K is the more ostentatious of the two so his name will come up more.
>>
The while leak angle is dumb. It's like drake gave Kendrick a gun with a blank(the daughter) while Kendrick loaded up other bullets just to step on drakes nuke.
>>
File: 1706300283633065m.jpg (99 KB, 1024x819)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>>121787846
Whatever it is I'm able to understand that the majority of the people commenting on this "beef" have no idea what they're talking about.
>>
BBL DRIZZAAAAAAY is the funniest part of this whole drama
God bless Metro taking potshots from the side
>>
File: 1653149773513.gif (17 KB, 200x199)
17 KB
17 KB GIF
>>121787644
>>121787727
Favorite 5:
Royce 5'9
Lil Wayne
Lupe Fiasco
Redman
Jadakiss

Top 5:
Nas
Andre 3000
Black Thought
Eminem
Aesop Rock

Limit of 5 felt so unfair. No order.
>>
>>121787523
Chief Keef
>>
>>121787743
This >>121787883. He's a bit 'hit-or-miss' for me, but, whenever he 'hits', he's not just a fun listen, but there's also some musical substance in his music: really layered and original beats.
Listen to either DS2, WE DON'T TRUST YOU, or Monster.
>>
File: GM4zY3cbYAAn0TI.jpg (106 KB, 1024x1024)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
>>121787910
Yeah Kentards suck the fun out of everything. That is why I am OvO till I die.
>>
>>121787818
Wait, is this moments before disaster?
>>
>>121787910
>Jew
>>
>>121787943
I put Drake over Rock, and maybe even eminem just because eminem last albums kinda stink. I just hope the upcoming album is good. Nas, 3k and black thought are based.
>>
>>121787853
>>121787865
>Jay Elec
Man, the best that never was. His stuff that is out there is great. But he could have been so much more,
>>
>>121787955
>four feet
Lovely.
>>
>>121787865
>>121787980
He fucked up pretty hard capitalizing on his buzz, the highlight of his whole 2010s was being one of the guys who wasn't Kendrick on Control. I don't mind much since I prefer when people exercise some level of quality control rather than just pumping out slop 24/7 for the sake of it but dude easily could have been one of the goats of the blog generation if he had been more proactive.
>>
>>121787975
>eminem last albums kinda stink
What did you think of Music to be Murdered by? I thought it was better than Revival and Kamikaze.
>>
File: giphy (2).gif (423 KB, 504x275)
423 KB
423 KB GIF
>>121787959
Yeah probably.
>>
>>121787867
Kendrick fags were literally doing exactly what you described
>>
>>121788054
I don't see that so much. It's just endless spam with "Drake won" while I don't even bother trying to counter these pathetic copers. Only dudes with OVO and owl emojis in their name on Twitter and tryhard contrarian retards here think Drake won. He got fucking cooked.
>>
>>121787867
Most rappers are vocal minorities if you really think about it.
>>
Why isn't Heart pt. 6 on streaming?
>>
>>121788070
The previous threads were full of it, specifically when Not like us dropped.
>>
>>121788084
Not sure. 6:16 in LA isn’t either but all the other beef songs are.
>>
>>121787975
That bottom top 5 was for rapping ability. It's hard for me to put anyone into that category who uses/used a ghostwriter. You can be a great artist or musician, but how do I know you actually wrote the lyrics for the songs you did? It's just an immediate disqualifier. If Rock or Em didn't make that list then Busta, King Los, GZA, Big Boi, Big L, Lupe, Earl Sweatshirt, Kendrick, Jay Electronica, Canibus, etc. would all still bump out Drake for me. I've just never heard anything that lyrically impressive from him, so post some bars that could change my mind...
>>
>>121786640
the beef is over, everyone is knows Kdot won, Drake got exposed as a faggot pedo, 69 god keeps losing the 20v1
>>
File: 17149534332784768.jpg (29 KB, 328x297)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>He's a misogynistic body shamer nooo
>>
>>121787999
I didnt enjoy the b section. Kamikaze had few fun songs but also fell flat. Revival is just painfully mid.
>>
>>121788121
>Finds the easiest allegation to refute
>Ignores the pedophile allegations
Many such cases.
>>
File: 1662110155471113.jpg (34 KB, 324x326)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>121788072
>>
>>121788137
Fair enough. I liked some of the stuff on the B side. I for sure agree about Kamikaze and Revival though.
>>
File: screenwriter.jpg (27 KB, 500x500)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
Kendrick seems like a smart guy, and you don't need to be smart to know calling UMG's money maker golden boy a pedo when you yourself is under a label owned by UMG is a dumb fucking idea unless you are beyond certain, and can prove, that allegation. I don't see how Kendrick can ever release an album again if the allegations are not true, it harms too many suits wallets, his own career, and vindicates Drake's career long narrative of rappers being against him and, despite the suits backing him ever step of the way, he is in fact the multi million dollar underdog.
>>
>>121787867
yea its a bunch of /pol/turd tourists think they're dabbing on black people, same writing typing style every single raid.
>>
>Future dropping on the 10th
will it be kino?
>>
>>121788070
Even the OVO twitter handles I've seen on Twitter are giving it to Kendrick. Akademiks is taking the L and Mal is literally malding, rn.
>>
>>121788107
I don't think having writers automatically invalidates your status as an MC, it's definitely a mark against you but the ability to actually perform and deliver your lines is about as important. It's how dudes like Dre sound good on records while someone like Diddy never could no matter who was writing for him.
>>
>>121788107
>"IRS all in my books getting they Matlock on/All this capital it's like I left the caps lock on/It's like every time I plot a return I seem to shift the game/See I can still talk keys without pitchin' cane/Pay yourself and owe yourself; before you come to my city."

Drake is wittier and his flow is nicer than most of the ones you mentioned. Some of them come close or are slightly better, but you have to consider that longevity also plays a part. If I deduct points for the latest Eminem records, I should also deduct points for the ones that do not have any longevity at all.
>>
>>121788222
I wouldn't put someone like Kanye on any list of greatest rappers because of it. I respect him as an artist but he's on that list with Puffy and Dre of dudes that can't write rhymes but make rap records anyway.
>>
the RnB lightsking niggas are the fucking hardest killers nowadays what is going on. Apparently Baka not nice got robbed and jacked of all shit before the hit was put on drake's bodyguard by the XO gangbangers.
>>
>>121788186
everyone in these fucking threads are tourists
>>
>>121788242
I refuse to picture The Weeknd as a gangbanger lol. But I’m probably wrong.
>>
>>121788239
Kanye is more like Tyler the creator for me. They are more artist, album makers than rappers
>>
>>121788252
he has legit somali gang ties in toronto and used to rob shit and pop pills when he was homeless
>>
File: dvk.jpg (40 KB, 700x525)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
Explain who you think won. Don't give a short hand response.
>>
>>121788268
Drake
>>
soap opera for wigs and knigs. lmao
>did you here what lil poopy said about king turd? omg!
>>
>>121788268
Kendrick did far more damage to Drake's reputation. The vast majority of people didn't care that much about anything Drake had to say about Kendrick. Beats his woman, got cucked, zzzzz nobody cares. Drake is a bigger celebrity so any shit talked about him was going to be cared about more. Calling him a pedo and a creep effectively stuck to him and did a lot more damage to his reputation. There also seems to be an appetite for content clowning on him at the moment. So yes Drake lost and he lost hard. The Shart Part 6 was poorly received and I don't see how he can come back from that.
>>
>>121788239
I wouldn't either, Kanye's real strength as an MC to me was always his sense of humor and comedic timing paired with his super confident, self assured delivery. He was able to sell a lot of dumb, corny lines with that and I think it generally compensated for his technical deficiencies before 09 or so where he really started developing his flow. A lot of his newer stuff falls flat for me not just because of bad lazy bars about chipotle and chick fil a or whatever but just because his vocals always sound so strained and unsure of himself.
>>
>>121788222
I would consider Dre, Kanye, Jermaine (Dupree), Drake, Diddy, etc. as artists for that reason. Nothing wrong with it, but it is categorically different for someone who is trying to be a GOAT MC.
>>
>>121788294
Drakesissies can cope and shit their pants all they want but this is the objective truth.
>>
>>121788268
Kendrick absolutely destroyed Drake. Drake cannot end this on the heart part 6 though. This beef is the biggest thing to happen to hip-hop, EVERYONE is talking about it. Drake needs to come back with something, even if he gets clowned for it. Just fucking beg at this point for Kendrick to say that he's not a pedo.
>>
>>121788294
Cope and seethe.
>>
>>121788313
I think he hoped Heart pt6 would be a respectable way to call time and bow out. But the culture has definitely not received it that way. I think there was a rumour that Drake had a new one coming that he delayed because of the shooting. So hopefully we get some more from both of them. I don’t want this to end just yet.
>>
>>121788121
I don’t even get that one, though, because Kendrick keeps body shaming him for the Ozempic/lipo/whatever.
>>
>>121788268
Kendrick pre-emptively softened any potential blow Aubrey could do by talking about his family and went right for his jugular by breaking drake down from every angle he possibly could, had him shook by talking about ovo moles and giving proof with his cover photo of drake's meds, cockblocked family matters within the hour and still put out a club banger calling drake's whole team pedophiles. He beat him on basically every single metric and now Drake can't even hide behind numbers like he usually does because Kdot beat him there too. I don't see Drake getting out of this even if he can actually definitively prove he gave him a fake mole and that Kendrick is actually a cuck.
>>
>>121788313
Drake spoke to Kendrick in the heart and Kendrick won't respond to it. He'll just play victim like he always does.
>>
>>121788268
Drake. He had much better bars and a better catalog of songs in this beef. Proved his pen is superior. Simple as. The rest (what Midrickcels cling to) are TMZ, Reddit, and NPR talking points.
>>
>>121788334
>I don’t want this to end just yet.
I don't want this to end without some kind of proof of allegations on either side.
>>
>>121787877
>He's not fucking Joseph Joestar.
I sure hope so. Wouldn't look good for Kendrick if he was.
>>
>>121788357
drake didnt write family matters
>>
>>121788294
He can come back with a good track. The only thing I am afraid off is that drake will try to take shots at randoms like metro booming keep reusing the weak arguments. He needs to break down Kendrick's character.
>>
>>121788302
I don't like post 09 Kanye much either but that last album he put out was so much more ass than his usual output. Losing most of his team and his label backing after the whole nazi scare really reduced the production values.
>>
>>121788357
'sup doot
>>
>>121788366
Yeah agreed. From either of them honestly. I don’t care who wins, but I would like an entertaining finale with actual consequences.
>>
>>121788377
It would be kinda hard at this point because most people already made up their minds about it now. He would be fighting for his life out there.
>>
>>121788334
Drake probably isn't going to say anything If Kendrick drops out. Kendrick got touched and if he doesn't want to talk about that he needs to stop throwing baseless accusations around. Drake is gone and Kendrick and his buddies only have themselves to fold on now.>>121788344
>>
>>121788186
speak of the devil
>>
>>121788334
Akademiks said that the upcoming track wasnt from Drake or Kendrick. I really hope Drake releases something. I can see him dropping on mothersday. But if this is it, it will leave a bad taste in my mouth. Please end on high and not a low 6god
>>
I hate Drake but Kendrick is such a moralizing pseud I want to see his hypocrisy called out more.
>>
>>121786640
How many songs is this now? Having more than 1 against a single target is gay. Just have 1 diss track and then throw shade in your normal shit until it's settled or whatever.
>>
>>121786796

LMAO is Kendrick eating an elote?
>>
>>121788378
Donda 2 is probably the most embarrassing release I've ever seen from a mainstream artist, every other song either lacks a beat or has half-mumbled reference vocals and the few tracks that do have a coherent verse involve him whining about being a divorced billionaire. He's really lucky most people outside his diehard fanbase don't know it came out.
>>
>>121788437
That's how it worked before mixtapes and the internet. It's been more than 20 years since it's been that way. Now you can make as many as you feel like.
>>
Only schizophrenics think Kendrick won. That's why they pretend the opposition (i.e. high IQ rap experts) are "poltards."
>>
>>121788268
Drake won easily, Kendrick basically handed it to him.
Kendrick is dissing like a woman, that armchair psychologist shit is twitter-tier cringe (he's a terrible person, he's heckin' misogynist manipulator, he's gaslighting and body shaming me, I hate you, pls don't use the n slur), he should be above that trash.
He's leaning into old news; slinging baseless peed accusations like a 4chan poster, and trying ride Pusha T's coattails with the daughter revelation which he got duped into doing and now looks like a chump.
With Kendrick making a fool of himself, Drake had an easy lay up, he kept it simple with a couple of funny lines, and that's all these things require. Seems like Kendrick was trying too hard and tripped over himself.
>>
>>121788268
Drake. When it comes to the music. After you get through all the moral grandstanding thats going on family matters is by far the best track in this whole thing. Excluding verse 1 which is just a push ups extension, verse 2 and 3 clear anything thats been put out musically so far. I also hold the opinion that TMF literally does the same thing musically that meet the grahams does but drake did it better and in a funnier/modern manner.
Ask yourself how was this "beef" ever supposed to end. Drakes career being over? Kendrick being called a worse rapper than drake? No. It simply who put out the better music and drake did that. I will maybe relisten to not like us and euphoria but family matters can instantly go in the playlist.
>>
>>121788451
If you think the whole is schizophrenic then you are probably the schizophrenic one. Drake last track did more damage to himself than Kendrick ever did.
>>
>>121788268
As a huge kendrick fan, I have to admit that Papi drizzy absolutely dogwalked us.
>>
>>121788454
>>121788464
>>121788451
>>121788357
Based.
>>
>>121788268
we need a couple more rounds before I can choose a winner
>>
for me it's 6:16 in LA
>>
>>121788236
Thats perfectly "fine." I can grab a random Fab (top 30) bar and it's comparable.

Compare that to...
>Ridin' through Brooklyn, realizin' it's only one of me
>Notice that I'm who the wannabes want to be
>It feelin' like all of y'all don't want none of me
>In this kitchen, step back and watch the chef cook
>My corner told me, "Counter jabs with a left hook"
>And give me mine, you don't want to see my stress look
vs a top 5
>Homie don't fetch, only woke to stretch
>Under a thought bubble rich with bowls of goldfish
>Skittish in the company of stranger danger
>Otherwise, chase drawstrings, tails and lasers
>In a steel cage match with a maze of cables
>Brazen, game face based on Azazel
>Oversized ears up, puke in the Meow Mix
>Shred a pair of earbuds, remedy his cowlick
A great MC can paint the world of the mundane into a mural. They can visualize a story. Drake has some catchy and clever bars, but a lot of rappers can do that. I never heard him elevate.
>>
>>121788268
the weeknd. While these fake ass wanna be thugs are flaunting shit in songs, he's actually gangbanging behind the scenes. Dude has the softest voice and the bloodiest hands.
>>
>>121788474
Me too. I’m really thinking about killing myself over this whole thing. I dedicated my life to Kendrick all the way since Section 80 and it all just got undone in a fucking week. I don’t know what to do.
>>
>>121788519
dun do it babygril
>>
>>121788474
>>121788519
Drake lost :)
>>
>>121788534
...the minigame
>>
>>121788534
Aw hellz yeah. I shall continue to walk this earth after all.
>>121788533
I’ve got good news
>>
>>121788442
>Kendrick fans will literally call him a genius for eating an elote
>>
>>121787702
Still on YouTube and Twitter.
https://youtu.be/2QiFl9Dc7D0?si=1I-rgeOiSaXKfxUQ
>>
>>121788495
I like that one too. I wish it was on streaming.
>>
>>121788551
>t. has never eaten an elote
>>
>>121788449
That's not true at all. Mixtapes used to go back and forth with disses, forever. Even after it would die down you would get subs and sneak disses every couple of songs.
>>
>>121788268
I'll admit that I was more biased forward Kendrick before Push Ups because I used to be a fan and Like That was really fucking hard, but I believe Drake one. Not only are most of his diss songs more replayable but I feel his disses hit harder and his comebacks were better. We'll see if more stuff comes out but I believe he's good. Obviously public opinion is swayed towards Kenny.
>>
>>121788334
Maybe the shooter was someone in OVO trying to stop Drake from embarrassing himself further?
>>
>>121788568
I went to UCSB, son. You don’t want to wake the demon.
>>
>>121788602
I think that is drake's own fault. Family matter is the best track. Kendrick might have taken the momentum away with MtG (eventhough I think it is the weakest track) and Not Like Us. HP6 really sabotaged Drake's public eye. If the HP6 was good. It would be an easy drake victory.
>>
>>121788654
meet the grahams might be the weakest track musically, but it's also one of the rawest diss tracks... ever. haunting shit.
>>
I don't listen to drake songs on purpose because his dick squeezing male groupies will just tell me all the lines from it unprompted
>>
>>121788669
I think the way Kendrick set it up was really smart and made for a really effective diss. But it loses some impact if the secret daughter thing was fake. The other verses are good though.
>>
>>121788654
I don't think THP6 is weak, I just think it wasn't the right move at the time. Its basically if Drake made a Kendrick track. Drake should've made another intense track since Kendrick took the Drake route.
>>
I’m a neutral party in this beef. But it is a really cool event. When was the last time the (arguably) two biggest rappers were going at each other’s throats? Jay-Z and Nas?
>>
>>121788669
Yeah I just dont like it because of the false daughter accusation. It gave Drake unnecessary ammo. If it didnt had that it would probably be the best track.
>>
>>121788719
J Cole and Lil Pump
>>
>>121788727
Oh yeah haha. I almost completely forgot about Lil Pump. Man he just disappeared. From my radar anyway.
>>
>>121788727
>>121788750
>Lil Pump
One of the songs of all time
https://youtube.com/watch?v=pdI7mWe3HiY
>>
New bread?
>>
>>121788696
Listen to the heart pt.6 and don't split the lines but see the deeper meaning from an adults emotional perspective.
>>
>>121788649
You can be clever and intense.
>Yo, I'm hot like 95 Fahrenheit
>On a summer night, tight spot where bodies rot
>Rats drink from water drops, in the streets, niggas
>Little kids scared cops, with red dots
>Philosophical gangsta, with violent priors
>Going back like black and white TVs with pliers
>Leaning on broke down cars with flat tires
I honestly find those Drake lyrics kind of boring.
>>
Ay man, where the fuck is Mario Judah?
>>
>>121788680
>dick squeezing male groupies
I don't know anyone IRL who really fucks with Drake like that, so I didn't know some of these kids actually called themselves "lover boys" after his Certified LoverbOy dropped. I don't even. The dudes are so weird.
>>
>>121788777
That is not even the part I have issues with. The weak "I am not pedo bars" were not it.
>>
>>121788832
I've seen a 200 page thread full of grown men excitedly posting about Drake's penis and giving it affectionate nicknames and shit
>>
>>121788869
condy
>>
>>121788649
All ghostwritten and still mediocre at best.
>>
>>121788837
>The weak "I am not pedo bars" were not it.
They weren't made for you to accept or be satisfied with. It's not a battle of acceptance. Kendrick brought up the pedo shit not drake.
>>
>>121788669
MTG is overrated. I hate that people are hyping it up like it's the best diss track ever when it's riding the coattails of Adidon. Kendrick's voice is at its worst, he contradicts himself and the beat is some generic lo-fi shit. There's no reason to ever listen to it again when Not Like Us exists and is better.
It's also not "scary" just because Kendrick fucking whispers half the song. These people must have been traumatized by that Ying Yang Twins song back in the day.
>>
File: FW54wfiWYAEIkJT.jpg (34 KB, 680x394)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>121788869
https://youtube.com/shorts/8BlYBzbSgSE?si=5PhfkVfcOHEcuOwM
Zestiest fanbase on the planet.
>>
>>121788919
>Taylor Made was so forgettable even his fans forgot the lyrics
>>
>>121788919
What do you mean? If a bar is weak it is weak. You can argue that the public dont matter, but that is simply not true. Public view and opinion is one of the most important aspect in rap battles.
>>
>>121788777
I thought it was good though
>>
>>121787841
I'm a huge contrarian and think Big Boi is better. Way better flow.
He should've changed his rap name.
>>
>>121788185
Stop being retarded, we live in 2024. Kendrick can just put out whatever he wants himself.
>>
>>121788268
Kendrick.
Not like us goes the hardest, because it's the most fun song.
Also, the dumbass Canadian bottled his masterplan with the fake leaks. If he only dropped a video or something about him planting the fake evidence a hour after meet the Grahams dropped. It would been over. Instead Kendrick got time to drop Not Like Us.
>>
New thread?
>>
>>121787527
>not scare the hoes like kendricks music does
Does Kendrick's music really scare girls? I'm a khhv so i wouldn't know but even before this point I find that unlikely. But now it's probably impossible.
>>
I hope I didn't fuck it up, migrate when ready:
>>121790588
>>121790588
>>121790588

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.