[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: GRGeGItW4AAKR34.jpg (53 KB, 535x680)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
Just woke up.
How was debate?
who loved niggers and jews most?
>>
File: zog--GRASSY_KNOLL.webm (1.77 MB, 1024x1024)
1.77 MB
1.77 MB WEBM
One thing's for certain: Muttmerica will be razed to ash before it is permitted to emancipate its ZOGism.
>>
>>472427511
trump

nobody loves niggers and jews more than him and I mean nobody.
>>
>>472427511
Biden looked old and decrepit, but Trump gave absolutely no reason to vote for him.

I'm sure people feel differently, but they were already going to vote for Trump anyway.
>>
>glownigger bot farms still trying to convince /pol/ that the senile guy with a jewish uprbringing, jewish education, jewish family, jewish friends, jewish job, jewish lawyers, an openly pro-jewish agenda and program, countless jewish awards and honors for being the biggest goy on earth and the worlds biggest jewish political campaign backers, is the "opposition" to jews
>after he already spent 4 years larping as president sucking off jews in office while jews run the country
>after he spent 78 years of his life sucking off jews out of offfice
>>
>>472427511
>who loved niggers and jews most?
I gotta give that one to Trump. Not really sure if Biden even remembers whether or not he loves niggers and jews.
>>
>>472427725
>but Trump gave absolutely no reason to vote for him.
He doesn't need to give you a reason, basically his selling point this time is that he isn't biden.
>>
>>472428408
Yeah, we are 100% back in the
>vote for the least shitty thing
politics America does best. Which is why I probably won't vote at all.
>>
>>472427511
>>472428203
>>472428107
>>
>>472427511
The most embarrassing moment for democrats in the entire history of this country, even more embarrassing than being the confederate losers in the civil war.
>>
>>472427511
Your OP pic literally happened with Israel but sadly not with niggers
>>
File: clear.gif (3.64 MB, 398x498)
3.64 MB
3.64 MB GIF
>>472427511
>>472427725
We have both of their track records now. The country was far better under Trump. Matter of fact the only stain on those 4 years was the covid which was almost too convenient in its timing. Coincided perfectly with the miniature race war they instigated that summer among other interference.

But that's all just conspiracy theory. Not like anyone could've seen covid coming. Not like the former french health minister who had hydroxychloroquine declared a controlled substance 2 months before covid overtook the rest of the world outside of China, after 50 years of being sold OTC could've known anything about it. And not like her husband was a prominent virologist who was involved in the very Wuhan lab in question.

All in all covid was almost certainly not intentionally released onto the world during an election year to create a disaster that helps dislodge an incumbent president who was an outsider to the hegemony of power that compromises most US political offices.
>>
>>472429777
Also worth mentioning is that WHO changed established definitions of the term "pandemic" and various other definitions. Do not let that be memoryholed

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.