[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Timmy_Turner.png (106 KB, 348x419)
106 KB
106 KB PNG
Fuck Timmy gon do?
>>
File: IMG_8761.jpg (80 KB, 788x711)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>472777080
timmy is a terrorist
>>
He has supernatural powers, I wouldn’t mess with him. I’ve seen stuff, man. One time he told his little fairy friends to turn a guy inside out, I’ll never forget that horrible day
>>
Using shit thread as test
>>
>>472777080
You mean "What the fuck is Timmy gon do?"
You left off the "what" part.
>>
File: rekt nogg break neck.webm (878 KB, 640x640)
878 KB
878 KB WEBM
>>472777080
this the new "cracker" insult?
>>
>>472777278
timmy fucks
>>
ur mom
>>472777080
>>
>>472777080
He’s going to get cosmo and wanda to finally bring TKD and TND
>>
FAIRY GODCRACKAZ
>>
N-
*SLAP*
<DA FUCK U WUZ GON SAY TIMMY?
>uh..erhh..I-I-
*Tyrone grabs chud by the throat*
<LOOK ME IN DA EYEZ WHEN I IZ SPEAKING, PIGSKIN!!!!!
*SLAP*
>y-yes si-
*SLAP* *PUNCH*
>YES SIR!! YES SI-
*SLAP* *KICK*
>AAHHHHHH!!! YES SIRR!!! YES SIRR!!!
*chud starts bawling, his clitty is completely opened like a floodgate, leaking twp sissy fluids*
*Tyrone picks up chud by the throat, raising him to his feet then grabs chud's soft malleable skull with both his hands, slightly lifting him up in the air until their eyes meet*
<LOOK HERE MUTHAFUCKA, IF IZ EVER CATCH YOU SAYING THE WORD, I WILL BEAT YOU TILLZ YOU PURPLE NIGGA. I WILL RAPE YOU TILLZ YOU LOVE ME FAGGOT!!!!
*Tyrone drops chud to the ground, and unzips his pants. A massive BBC unfolds and two grapefurit sized balls flops out of his boxer briefs *
<DONTCHOOZ EVER DISRESPECT ME CRAKKKA!!!!
*Tyrone grabs his massive member and starts pissing on chud's head. Chud is now curled up and crying in a ball as he is showered with warm nigger piss*
<DRINK UP BITCH NIGGA!!!!
*Tyrone kicks a puddle of pee and it sloshes into chuds mouth*
<I SAID DRINK FOO!!!!
*KICK* *KICK*
>AHHHHHH NOOOOOO STOP!!! STOP PLEASE!!!
*chud collapses and vomits a handfull of blood and teeth on Tyrone's Air Force 1's*
<NIGGA WATCHYOO DOIN!!!??? WATCHYOO JUS DO NIGGA!!!!!!! AWWWWW HELL NAWWWW!!!!
*PUNCH* *PUNCH* *KICK* *STOMP*
>N-NOO-NOOOOO AHHHHHHH!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!! HELLLP ME!!! MOMMMNY!!!! HELP M- ACK!!!
*STOMP* *STOMP* *STOMP* *STOMP*
*chud is now dead, his body is lying in a fresh pool of piss, blood, and grey matter*
*Tyrone starts jerking his BBC and busts a fat nut on chud's caved in head*
<uhh shit nigga… SHIEEEET NIGGA, phew…
*spit*
<punk ass timmy bitch.
*Tyrone stomps chuds head one more time then empties chud's pockets and leaves the scene*
>>
>>472777337
Is this real? How is that possible?
>>
File: timmy turner diaries.jpg (47 KB, 530x640)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>472777159
He's a freedom fighter.
>>
>>472777563
its fake
>>
>>472777080
Timmy could ask his faeries (science and engineers) to create a solution to all his woes, in the form of a selective pathogen.
I see that as a possible future happening too, no matter what race gets there first, it may be tried.
>>
>>472777777

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.