[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_5657.jpg (470 KB, 1284x2778)
470 KB
470 KB JPG
About 4.5 minutes into the video, you can see an officer in camo walk by an area and then when camera pans back 2-3 new shell casings appear.
https://youtu.be/XwBygHmIZ6c

Also in the video you can hear the officer count only 5 shell casings. Then, at the end of the video they count 8
>>
Coincides with audio analysis that shows the first 3 shots came from a different gun than the last 3
>>
Catalogue being slid the hardest I’ve ever seen: about 20 JD Vance and Kamala threads and the rest are typical India, MGTOW and religion slide threads. Not a single thread about the assasination or these new tapes
>>
The shop is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed"
>>
>>475744315
Right on que
>>
File: 1633725064507.jpg (39 KB, 474x546)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>475742956
THATS JUST A GLITCH, CHUD! DEBOOOOOOONKED! THEY WOUOD NEVER TAMPER WITH EVIDENCE. THEY JUST WOULDN'T, OK! BUT IF THEY DID, ITS A GOOD THING. HERE'S WHY:
>>
good find anon
its insane that everyone has moved on from this already
I guess this place really is 99% bots
>>
>>475744217
Yea, but there's this one about to archive
>>475676329
>>
>>475742956
looks like bird shit
>>
>>475742956
>different angles

Retard detected
>>
>>475744430
That's not the real sneed bot
The real sneed bot only uses a UK flag and posts exactly at 04 seconds
>>
>>475742956
I'm gonna be honest; I really don't fucking care.
>>
>>475747070
glownigger
>>
>>475742956
You're literally retarded. All shell casings except the one to the left in your green circle are there. The one in the left appears after he steps on it and the other officer warns to watch out for shell casings as they are walking around... gee, I wonder where it came from?!? Maybe he fucking stepped on it causing it to move?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.