[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: GTZWd2BWUAALOGw.jpg (89 KB, 734x834)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
Trump may approve $500 billion Lend-Lease for Ukraine and lift restrictions on weapons

Former US Secretary of State and ex-CIA head Mike Pompeo wrote about this in an article for The Wall Street Journal, talking about Trump’s likely peace plan for Ukraine.

The plan involves strengthening sanctions against Russia, lifting restrictions on the supply of weapons to Ukraine and the abolition of restrictions on their use and the $500 billion Lend-Lease program.

“Instead of burdening American taxpayers with new bills, let Ukraine borrow as much as it needs ,” Pompeo said.

Lifting weapons restrictions on Ukraine would lead to "a build-up of America's defense industry," he added.

All these steps “will allow Trump to determine the terms of the deal,” in which case the conflict will “immediately end.”

Trump will start WW3 and his would be assassin will go down into post apocalyptic history as the man who almost saved the world
>>
ukraine will never be jewish
>>
Trump was the one who overruled Obama and started sending weapons to Ukraine in the first place. The fact that Russians have placed all their hopes on him as their national saviour is just absurd...but then they're REALLY desperate for a national savior right now and it's definitely not Putin!
>>
time to close pol, I've refreshing the log for 12 hours >>475701807
>>
File: totalxoxoldraft25.webm (1.91 MB, 640x640)
1.91 MB
1.91 MB WEBM
>>475758237
i dont know who is desperate in this war you dont see russians stuffing random passersby into vans in brad day light. and they are making progress after all
>>
File: 1704759635932048.webm (1.85 MB, 416x640)
1.85 MB
1.85 MB WEBM
>>475758532
>you dont see russians stuffing random passersby into vans in brad day light
They do it en mass. And flag checks out.
>>
File: agony.gif (3.49 MB, 498x498)
3.49 MB
3.49 MB GIF
>>475758102
Russnigger bros I don’t feel so good
>>
>>475758102
>TF
>TP
KYS NIGGER KIKE
TRUMP WON
JEWS MISSED
ITS OVER
>>
>>475758222
Cheq them digits
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4UfpfKVOX08
>>
>>475758102
The universe wont allow you faggots to fizzle out of the conflict so easily, irrespectively of what Trump or Putin do.

We are going through this, until the end, with large scale annihilation and most of humanity erradicated.
>>
>>475758102
>Trump will start WW3 and his would be assassin will go down into post apocalyptic history as the man who almost saved the world
>Oy vey like literally
KEK, shut up kike
>>
>>475758682
get the fuck outta here thats immigrants or some shit they have people signing contracts. they WANT to fight
>>
File: 1714754121393417.jpg (58 KB, 640x640)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>475759638
>Trump will start WW3
Holy based
Lets get this shit over with already
>>
>>475758757
?
I’ve never said a Trump presidency was good for Russia. Putin said the opposite. Dementia Joe was the top pick, all fields.

Israel wins this round. To force progress, kill niggers.
>>
>>475758757
i mean that half a trillion "loan" is going out of YOUR pocket so...

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.