[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: GQ80bpHXAAAkQsF.jpg_large.jpg (386 KB, 2048x1152)
386 KB
386 KB JPG
TNA finally gonna put the strap on DIMES Hendry
>>
>>15088557
The matches to pick who is going to be in this has a bunch of people I'd want in to the match, was surprising they put maclin in. He's one of the only guys I'd believe beating Moose. (not going to happen obviously)
>>
>>15088557
>>>/trash/
>>
>>15088610
nah thats whatever thing you like.
>>
>>15088618
So TNA? Yeah so like was said >>>/trash/
>>
>>15089052
Fair
>>
>>15088557
Shitposting aside. They will probably avoid pushing Hendry knowing that he will be inevitably poached and outbid by WWE/AEW. No sense in building up stock in a guy that’s destined to bounce.
>>
>>15089129
Hendry's gimmick would die in AEW, no way he goes there.
>>
>>15089142
And wwe would water him down.
>>
>>15089129
The title belt doesn't really help him. Helps the system way more though. The second moose loses the belt starts the end of the faction.
If anything he needs the slide into your DMs title instead from that useless fat fuck cheez it champ.
>>
>>15089160
still the better option for him objectively
>>
AEW: He'd be featured on Dynamite for a couple weeks as the newest toy and slowly spiral down to the B shows.
WWE: He'd be dimes in NXT for a while and then get called up and probably die in the main roster.
>>
>>15088557
Poor little Moose.
>>
>>15091078
Audibly kek'd thank you for this.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.