[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Smoothbrain kind of day.
>>
pregbalin kind of day
>>
penis kind of day
>>
>>78002540
Bimbosu...
>>
better than a nasty looking wrinkly brain
>>
File: 1719602571743372.png (2.31 MB, 1352x2048)
2.31 MB
2.31 MB PNG
Inca Hoots with aisu kind of day
>>
Omg I geddit now. It must be adhd. Gib Adderall.
>>
Sum alcy to help me stoody.
>>
Gosh, I don't want to end up like dad. That man is so fucking unstable. I wonder what it's like to grow up around predictable people.
>>
just be your own predictable people
>>
Ice Tea is a faggot and he should kill himself kind of day.
>>
>>78003581
Uhh Aisubros??
>>
>>78003800
damn... those daddy issues hitting poor aisu like a truck
>>
damn, so over for discordzoomercels
>>
Maybe a duskwalk.
>>
Found something like a smol trailer park or just some lone nigga living in one. Woah. The dream neetvan... Just like my GTAs. Better go before I get shanked.
>>
Reached some town too soon. Sigh. Don't feel like having sum random dogs bark at me. Bakk into the fields.
>>
Oof. Two Yorkshire terriers ambushed me just as I posted. Wanted to picture them, but my flash was on and the owner saw my hoboself flashing his heckin puppers...
>>
Kind of hot. Shirtless hobo maxxing. Damn, the fields hit the same, but I'm getting older...
>>
>>78005237
Gib shirtless Aisu pic
>>
>>78005955
I don't want to ruin anyone's chances with the e-gals.
>>
>>78005993
But a shirtless pic would only attract more e-gals to this thread...
>>
July 1st, Monday. A pretty date for daemoncels.
>>
what the heck garfield kart without me bro i fuggen hate mondays too
>>
uuuhm youre still way too zoomy to play garfield kart with the seasoned pros u better stick with barbie horse adventures until then sweatie pie
>>
>>78005104
Sex with Aisu flashing his heckin pp...
>>
>>78002540
I laugh my ass off at these threads with my friends. It's become a joke to say "___ kind of day" in different moments. It's really funny when it is unexpected.

The funniest one was probably when my girl was talking about her mom trying to decide names for her when she was born. I just said "naming daughter kind of day".

Too funny kind of days
>>
>>78006211
A pretty date before sex with Aisu

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.